PDA

View Full Version : Sheep

Toyprincess
05-28-14, 10:45 AM
I just opened the Royal Exchange and was really excited UNTIL.......I realized the ONLY way to buy sheep is with gems! Am I missing something? Please tell me I'll be able to buy them maybe at a higher level or something! Right now I'm at 9 gems and holding strong!! Not seeing any sheep in future!

doobievilla
05-28-14, 10:53 AM
Can get lucky and get them from Adventures..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE#gid=4

Check out the Adventures Tab

Search the Ancient Vault 10 Rescue Simple Feast NA $1,500 22:00:00 Super Glue, Jewels, Silver Ore, Energy, Fancy Block, Earth Wisp, Fancy Beam, Orange Tree, White Cow, Gems

Hunt Roaming Bandits 15 Battle Hearty Feast 5 Long Sword $2,500 22:00:00 Super Glue, Jewels, Silver, White Cow, Lemon Tree, Truffles, Prime Cuts, Royal Beam, Royal Block, Wisp Lantern, Pig, Black Cow, Gem

Explore Dark Caves 20 Rescue Spicy Feast 2 Lumin $5,000 22:00:00 Earth Wisp, Wood Beam, Energy, Enchanted Beam, Royal Block, Glimmer Dust, Silver Ore, Dark Cave Formation, Black Sheep, Royal Cow, Apple Tree,*Royal Pig, Gem, Campfire, Pumpkin Hutch, Carriage

Traverse the Desert Sands 25 Explore Sweet Feast 5 Light Armour $9,500 12:00:00 Ornate Blocks, Ornate Beams, Gems, Earth Wisps, Wisp Lanterns, Mithril, Golden Apple, Architect's Paste, Royal Carriage, Royal Cow

Ascend Mount Despair 30 Explore ? 2 Longsword $5,000 22:00:00 Removed with Update

Dispel the Love (Valentines) ? Valentine Feast 3 Absorption Crystals 22:00:00 Cupid Pig, Heart Cow, Pink Rainbow, Kissing Lamp, Entwined Seedlings, Gems

glimmergate
05-28-14, 11:13 AM
You also get Wool from Stables, which are free :)

55lee55
05-28-14, 07:51 PM
Yes, there are ways to get sheep and wool besides spending gems for a sheep, but I can spend coins to get a cow, pig or chicken, although it costs gems to get fancy ones.

So I am also wondering why there is not a regular sheep that can be purchased with coins like the other farm animals.

What am I missing that makes sheep the only farm animal that can't be bought with coins? I have always come down on the side of keeping things as they are because to me, the rules of the game are what makes the game a game. I hadn't noticed this until I just read it here and I went to check and it is true that there is no sheep for sale for coins like the other farm animals. This seems to me that sheep have an inequity with other farm animals which can be purchased without coins. In every case where I have seen a seeming inequity, I have seen an explanation from TL that makes it clear that I was misunderstanding something and their clarification made my misunderstanding clear.

I see that there are alternate methods to get sheep and wool by methods other than purchasing a sheep for gems. Those same alternatives presumably hold true for other farm animals as well.

What I am missing is some reason why other farm animals are available for coins while sheep are excluded. Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks!