PDA

View Full Version : Answered expansion with more neighbors hoax

mustangchadly
05-28-14, 10:06 AM
You need to stop this expansion with more neighbors hoax! Every once in a while, I will click on the expansion button, and an option will show up to expand with x amount of neighbors, usually five more than I have! As soon as I get the neighbors (the next day), the option disappears! I'm about sick of this []! The way I look at it, you owe me (and probably many others) about 3 expansions!

kooky panda
05-28-14, 10:33 AM
To be able to expand you need a certain number of neighbors and enough coins to purchase the expansion .
You still have to buy the expansion.
If you do not have enough neighbors and/or coins the option will not be available.

[S8] Walt
05-28-14, 10:40 AM
I apologize for the confusion, the amount of Coins required to complete an expansion will not show until you have the required amount of Neighbors. You will not be able to purchase the expansion until you have the required amount of Coins and Neighbors.

TinksThots
05-28-14, 12:36 PM
Walt;908943']I apologize for the confusion, the amount of Coins required to complete an expansion will not show until you have the required amount of Neighbors. You will not be able to purchase the expansion until you have the required amount of Coins and Neighbors.
Why not just show the purchase price somewhere alongside the nbr requirement and avoid the confusion by providing the pertinent information in the first place? Jeez, there are so many glaringly obvious oversights in these games that have such absurdly simple solutions, it's mind-boggling. O_O