PDA

View Full Version : Reset Profile - Pool

boxesj
05-03-14, 03:46 PM
I don't want to login Facebook and I can't find anywhere to change my profile. Don't like the name called guestxxxxx and can't choose gender either

DeeDeeBird70
05-03-14, 10:10 PM
Just tap on the avatar in the upper left corner. You can change name and avatar for your profile.

michaelyoni1
05-25-14, 08:29 AM
I cannot amend my name. After I have entered it your are unable to modify it if you choose to

lsaude
05-28-14, 06:47 AM
How i can reset my profile account (IPHONE)...

tks

Lupine_Star
05-28-14, 11:10 AM
Hello Isaude! Unfortunately at this time there is no method to change your profile name once changing it from the default.

If you would like to reset your profile name, please email support@sharkparty.com.

If you want to change your profile avatar, you can do that from within the Profile screen by tapping on the pencil icon to the bottom right of your current avatar image.

Please note that we do not provide a means of resetting your account to level 1.

If you are referring to resetting your profile in some other way, please reply to this post with more information.

lsaude
05-28-14, 12:47 PM
Thanks for your attention, what I wanted was to start from the beginning (level 1), as a new user.

kooky panda
05-28-14, 02:41 PM
Thanks for your attention, what I wanted was to start from the beginning (level 1), as a new user.
Oh I am sorry but there is not a restart or reset option. All your games are attached to your storm Id and your storm ID is attached to your current device.

You would have to transfer your storm ID and all the games to another device to be able to set up a new storm ID and download a brand new game.

vorps
06-06-14, 04:39 PM
Oh I am sorry but there is not a restart or reset option.

We kindly request that you implement such an option. Thanks.