PDA

View Full Version : I wanna restart the whole game again right from lvl 1

2q2a2z
05-28-14, 12:20 AM
Hello. I just wanted to ask that how do I start all over again in fashion story in the same device. Please reply.

kooky panda
05-28-14, 07:44 AM
I am sorry but there is not restart /reset option for the games.
You would have to transfer your storm ID to another device, then you will be able to download and start the game over.
(note when you transfer a storm Id all current games will also transfer off your device,)

meme1098
05-28-14, 12:03 PM
Hello. I just wanted to ask that how do I start all over again in fashion story in the same device. Please reply.

Why would you want to start over & lose all the progress you've already made?
Just redecorate, put things in storage you don't like, or sell them (I sold that ugly piano pretty much right away).
Order catalogs to sell to make money, then buy the tables & racks you prefer. Eventually you'll get the game to the point you like. Just keep playing & change things up a bit.

sally_brown
05-28-14, 05:52 PM
Why would you want to start over & lose all the progress you've already made? Well, it would seem to be the only way to get goals again.

meme1098
05-29-14, 06:06 PM
But you've already done the goals right? Besides, the ones at the beginning are just to give you an idea how they work and don't really give you anything good, at least in my opinion

Bellamiux
05-29-14, 08:14 PM
Save the game you have now with a password to access it later if you regret it and restore your device or start it on a different device put a password then transfer it to the desired deviced tru RS or I heard some would get booted to a new start over when they removed their battery I do not know if its true thoug.... anyways good luck :)

Booboobear2241
06-02-14, 12:24 PM
Clear the data under your phones settings on the game, and should start from scratch (Booboobear2241)

meme1098
06-02-14, 04:39 PM
All TLs games are saved on their server and your device is attached to that game so not sure that would work.
But anything's worth a try.