PDA

View Full Version : What happens if you don't find all three eggs?

brdwybaby
05-27-14, 09:43 PM
I've used up all my seeds on on Vital Extract to make Dragon Armor and done numerous "Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns" quests. I've managed to find two eggs (hatching only one of the two so far). I'm still searching for the Sparkling Egg, but this is very slow moving with the seed drop rate. What happens when the time is up? Do I just miss my chance to get that dragon all together? Because that would be completely unfair.

Thanks!

MBRBTBRB
05-27-14, 10:37 PM
brdwybaby - if you don't collect all the eggs in time you will have the option to buy them for gems.

brdwybaby
05-28-14, 01:15 AM
Thank you!

jtm101
05-28-14, 01:36 AM
Do you have multiple Conservatory's? I added a few to my kingdoms. Now ive got 7 and 8 respectively churning out lots of seeds.

brdwybaby
05-28-14, 02:57 AM
I don't. I wish I did, but I don't have room. I like to decorate my kingdom as if it were an actual kingdom. There's just not enough room. I already have the Observatory, the Troll Castle, Troll Vault, Amphitheater, Library, Market Place, most of my Latern Spires and all of my cottages in storage. I love this game more than anything I play. I just wish TeamLava would give us more affordable room so we can actually have kingdoms that look like kingdoms and not force us to cram everything all together.

tigarlilyvol
05-28-14, 06:28 AM
You have to make the decision is it worth keeping my kingdom as is or to remove something or squeeze in to make progress in the game. We all have this decision to make, just remember it was your decision if you don't make progress as fast as you wanted and not blame the game for your decision.

jimboser
05-28-14, 06:45 AM
I put a number of buildings into storage temporarily to make room for (I think) 11 conservatories from my original 2. When this phase is done, the conservatories will go to storage while I pull my regular buildings back out.

esmerelda35
05-28-14, 06:46 AM
You have to make the decision is it worth keeping my kingdom as is or to remove something or squeeze in to make progress in the game. We all have this decision to make, just remember it was your decision if you don't make progress as fast as you wanted and not blame the game for your decision.

Agreed - I have seven conservatories out right now - had to put a bunch of stuff into storage, and cram stuff together, but it's just temporary - as soon as this epic quest ends, I can put all the extra conservatories into storage and get my kingdom back to "normal". IMHO it's worth it for a week for the kingdom to look out of sorts, to get the resources I need.

brdwybaby
05-28-14, 07:59 AM
I'm not blaming the game. It is my choice to decorate the kingdom the way I do. But I do think it is slightly ridiculous that all these buildings and additions keep rolling in week after week and no more room is provided in-game for them.

55lee55
05-28-14, 08:55 PM
I'm not blaming the game. It is my choice to decorate the kingdom the way I do. But I do think it is slightly ridiculous that all these buildings and additions keep rolling in week after week and no more room is provided in-game for them.

I too try to decorate my kingdom as a real place where I would like to live. I also consider my kingdom to be a work in progress and I am constantly tweaking my decor to allow me to best use my resources on the quest I am currently pursuing.

I am not making any statements with this question, but have you expanded to all available corners of your Kingdom brdwybaby? I suspect that you wouldn't have made your observation about feeling crowded by the game if you haven't fully expanded, but I am asking so that your question can be addressed fairly in the context that it was asked, that is all.

I have to admit that I have been playing for less than five months, but during that time I have seen one expansion of new areas available. That seems more than fair to me, and please remember that I cannot speak to earlier expansions or how often they have historically occurred. But there has been a recent release of new expansions.

I also find that seasonal decorations end up in my inventory as soon as the holiday is finished, because I have expanded into every nook and cranny, and I too have to shoehorn in new buildings at the expense of others. But my personal real estate shortage is not in any way the fault of the game. It is all my own because I choose to make a rather large crop maze and five Crabapple Tree puppies with Glimmerdust Troves for noses so my neighbors can collect hearts from my topiaries. I also maintain a fenced nursery for baby animals and I have a roadway connecting things within my kingdom. I choose to do this and I realize that by decorating my kingdom as I do I will always feel cramped no matter how much extra room I am provided by future expansions. I have neighbors whose green wide open spaces I envy, but if I wanted that space it is right there under all of my stuff. So there is room to pull out extra buildings if we need them, but I see these as temporary changes that can be changed back once I rebuild my resources. A shortage of space for new buildings is personal decorating choice and not a lack of game expansions, from my point of view of playing for a relatively short period of time.

I feel for you brdwybaby because we apparently have similar decorating desires, but it is our issue and not a game deficiency, even though I would love to have more room in my kingdom, and most especially would love to see a seaside resort area.

Sorry but I missed where TL stated that the eggs will be available for purchase with gems if all aren't found during the quest. I don't have the endurance to read over a thousand posts about the Pyre eggs, and I am not good at searching for this so I missed it. Can someone help me?

Since I found an extra Sparkling Egg after I hatched and fed all three dragons, I have an extra egg and no place to hatch it. When these eggs go on sale for gems will there be a new option to hatch them as well? Thanks!

CottageRose
05-28-14, 09:10 PM
The eggs are available for gem purchase now. There is no guarantee if they will be available after the 10 day quest is over.

brdwybaby
05-29-14, 03:19 AM
The eggs are available for gem purchase now. There is no guarantee if they will be available after the 10 day quest is over.

They are? I must've misunderstood. I thought they would be available for purchase in the market in the near future. That's odd. They're not in the market for me.

55lee55
05-29-14, 03:29 AM
They are? I must've misunderstood. I thought they would be available for purchase in the market in the near future. That's odd. They're not in the market for me.

Is this maybe the weekly update? I know we don't all get the updates at exactly the same time. I don't have them for sale in my Market either.

brdwybaby
05-29-14, 05:19 AM
Is this maybe the weekly update? I know we don't all get the updates at exactly the same time. I don't have them for sale in my Market either.

Perhaps they are referring to skipping the quest to find whichever egg you need with gems?

TinksThots
05-29-14, 05:56 AM
I've mashed some stuff around and made room for more conservatories while maintaining my design, but they're dropping fewer seeds now, and even with eight of them, it's taking me two collection cycles to get enough seeds for one bottle, even with the other places they drop from. Mithril is a bigger concern though; keeping up with the mineral trade's demands and crossing my fingers and cussing at my deep mines is getting pretty AAARRRRRGGGHHHHH-inducing. I've made one in the forge and it's working on another, but... AAARRRRRGGGHHHHH. -_-

It is all my own because I choose to make a rather large crop maze and five Crabapple Tree puppies with Glimmerdust Troves for noses so my neighbors can collect hearts from my topiaries. I also maintain a fenced nursery for baby animals and I have a roadway connecting things within my kingdom.
Would you please post a pic of this in a new thread? I stopped in the middle of your post just to go add you to see your place because it sounds incredible, but it's too much for my iPad and crashes instantly before I get a chance to see anything. :-( I gotta know what that looks like though! (*^_^*)

CottageRose
05-29-14, 05:23 PM
Perhaps they are referring to skipping the quest to find whichever egg you need with gems?
Exactly! If you pay 200 gems to skip the quest to find one of the eggs, you get that egg - just like you bought it.

Seranda
05-29-14, 10:47 PM
So if I pay 200 gems to skip a dragon egg quest I'll get the egg that way?

CottageRose
05-29-14, 11:41 PM
So if I pay 200 gems to skip a dragon egg quest I'll get the egg that way?
Yes! :D

brdwybaby
05-30-14, 02:50 AM
Exactly! If you pay 200 gems to skip the quest to find one of the eggs, you get that egg - just like you bought it.

Thank you for all your help! :D

ahomeforme
05-30-14, 06:59 AM
I'm beginning to lose faith in getting sparkling egg.... Considering the number of adventures (my precious mithrils *sobs*) I have sent out, it is probably more worth it to just spend 200 gems....

patriziaf
05-31-14, 10:19 AM
Do you have multiple Conservatory's? I added a few to my kingdoms. Now ive got 7 and 8 respectively churning out lots of seeds.

I have 4, this morning I collected from them and from all the gardens and source of seeds and I received 0 seeds. Having many conservatories has not helped, the drop rate has diminished...

kooky panda
05-31-14, 02:34 PM
I've used up all my seeds on on Vital Extract to make Dragon Armor and done numerous "Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns" quests. I've managed to find two eggs (hatching only one of the two so far). I'm still searching for the Sparkling Egg, but this is very slow moving with the seed drop rate. What happens when the time is up? Do I just miss my chance to get that dragon all together? Because that would be completely unfair.

Thanks!
Original question has been answered.
You can continue your discussions on the current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871-Castle-Story-05-22-2014-EVENT-Infiltrate-The-Pyre-Caverns)

brdwybaby - if you don't collect all the eggs in time you will have the option to buy them for gems.