PDA

View Full Version : Farm 2 Update 5-30-14 Truffle Farm

kooky panda
05-27-14, 04:45 PM
Be sure and download the new version update from iTunes- Version 1.7.4. Lots of new stuff!!!

Regina;920840']Hogs work differently than Pets and Animals. After they Hunt and rest, you will have to wait 12 hours for them to recuperate. When they are ready to be Fed, you can tap on them, tap on the Feed, and they will be Ready to Hunt.

Strawberry Popsicle is at level 59.

New craft items info:
Vanilla candle = 3 beeswax + 1 wool + 2 vanilla, 6 hrs
Ice cream sandwich = 2 chocolate chip cookies + 1 vanilla ice cream, 5 hrs
Strawberry Popsicle = 4 strawberries + 2 simple syrup, 4 hrs 45mins

From TL Blog!http://media.tumblr.com/8cb4942ec1b8d5bae1dad945e7004bf0/tumblr_inline_n698o7zUuk1qm7yoc.pngAdd more to your epic Show Pony Stable, just in time for the Summer season. Open up lush, green pastures to let new Onyx Show Pony roam in Farm Story 2 (https://www.facebook.com/FarmStory2)!
Enjoy new found decadence with these new recipes:

Strawberry Popsicles
Ice Cream Sandwich
Vanilla Candle

Version Update: Truffle Farm

28 maps, land deeds, and permits needed to open space over the forest as well as 35,000 in coin.

The hog feed required 2 potatoes, 3 carrots and 3 flax takes 1hr & 30 min

Truffle items info:
From windmill
Truffle shavings: 2 brown truffles+2 black truffles, 1 hr 30 m

From dairy
Brown truffle butter: 2 butter+2 brown truffle, 1 hr

From Deli
Brown truffle egg: 3 eggs+1 brown truffle butter+1 cheese+1 truffle shavings, 2 hr

From kitchen
Black truffle polenta: 3 corns+1 cream+2 black truffle+1 truffle shaving, 3 hr 30 mins
White truffle risotto: 2 steamed rice+1 brown truffle butter+1 cheese+3 white truffles, 4 hr 45 m

[S8] Regina
05-28-14, 01:56 PM
In addition to this week's update, we have a new update for Farm 2 in the app store now!

cheryllemon
05-28-14, 02:19 PM
I just got the new update in the App Store. I will post screen shots shortly.

justforfarmm
05-28-14, 03:59 PM
I'm loving the last updates, since the water garden everything looks better, new recipes involving different items, and know a truffle forest :o , i just made 2 expansions but i can't get to the forest yet, i would say it kind of looks like a minigame such as mining, seems really really cool, and also there's at least 5 new simple expansions from the mine to the forest, pretty cool TL, you guys are nailing it with this last updates

EDIT: There's truffle pizza, truffle rice/risotto(made at the kitchen) and the truffle itself, a black truffle, who knows...maybe there's white truffles also

ginrae22
05-28-14, 04:21 PM
Woo another place that I can't expand too because I don't have the means to!!! yay!

sukyee
05-28-14, 10:53 PM
Can't see any new dish in kitchen yet, do I need to expand to the truffle forest to see all the new dishes?!?

sukyee
05-29-14, 12:21 AM
New dishes... Unlocked after expand & repair to the truffle forest
From windmill: truffle shavings
From dairy: brown truffle butter
From Kitchen:
From Deli:
And one more from pizza oven... (Cant insert pic due to Max # of pic attached)
Required: 1 flour, 1 butter, 2 spinach, 3 truffle shavings (from windmill), 3 hrs

minidemon88
05-29-14, 01:19 AM
I like the idea of a Truffle Forest. Too bad, it will take months before I can get there. Didn't saw any new recipe, I guess it's for highest level players again. *sigh* :(

And my plane is requesting new items from the truffle forest. Bummer!

sweetypies97
05-29-14, 01:57 AM
I just expanded 5 minutes ago!!! I'm going to cry :(. Could have saved it for the forest.

olcastle
05-29-14, 01:57 AM
Didn't saw any new recipe, I guess it's for highest level players again. *sigh* :(

I can see truffle recipes after repairing the forest but not recipes from this week's update.

Rockinkitten
05-29-14, 02:58 AM
I just expanded twice this week to make room, darn it!

sukyee
05-29-14, 03:56 AM
The truffle hunting exactly same like the mining...

Carbuck
05-29-14, 07:04 AM
The truffle hunting exactly same like the mining...

Any idea what tool (s) needed to get the truffles?

sukyee
05-29-14, 07:23 AM
Any idea what tool (s) needed to get the truffles?
It required to feed the hog to hunt the truffle. It hunts like mining.
When it's done, the hog sleep for 12 hrs.
You can buy additional hog at 350gems
There's different stage, to hunt3 truffle, if you fulfill this, will get energy refill and keep hunting. Stage 2 need to hunt 4 truffle, stage 5 need 5 truffle so on and so for

SeaJelly77
05-29-14, 10:57 AM
Anybody know how many maps/coins this requires??

Clark_Wayne
05-29-14, 11:12 AM
Need hammer or anything to repair the truffle forest ?

placi
05-29-14, 01:48 PM
28 maps, land deeds, and permits needed to open space over the forest as well as 35,000 in coin.

LadyValhal
05-29-14, 02:03 PM
Be sure and download the new version update from iTunes- Version 1.7.4. Lots of new stuff!!!

From TL Blog!http://media.tumblr.com/8cb4942ec1b8d5bae1dad945e7004bf0/tumblr_inline_n698o7zUuk1qm7yoc.pngAdd more to your epic Show Pony Stable, just in time for the Summer season. Open up lush, green pastures to let new Onyx Show Pony roam in Farm Story 2 (https://www.facebook.com/FarmStory2)!
Enjoy new found decadence with these new recipes:

Strawberry Popsicles
Ice Cream Sandwich
Vanilla Candle

I have updated The game but there is No new recipes to be Found :confused:

kooky panda
05-29-14, 02:46 PM
The new update with recipes should be here on Friday(tomorrow) about this time.
The version update did not have the Weekly update items.

orleansparish
05-29-14, 03:07 PM
Just great! Ive been selling off maps the past 3 days to make space since im all into train deliveries now!

Annoying.com and im not home of course.

orleansparish
05-29-14, 03:52 PM
My birthday is in September, can TL beam me up to levrl 54 so I can get the ice cream building?

sukyee
05-29-14, 05:02 PM
The truffle hunting is too tough... Or may be I'm just not s****ful enough to locate the truffle...
The hog takes 12hrs sleep, and all the truffles I got in one round (7brown,1black,1white) not enough to make a dish :(
TL pls increase the chance for black/white truffles or reduce sleeping time for the hog.
Really can't enjoy the fun with such a long hour sleep

olcastle
05-29-14, 08:42 PM
We need more space in the barn, there are 13 new items.

tankerslacers
05-29-14, 08:59 PM
We need more space in the barn, there are 13 new items.

My thoughts exactly!

orleansparish
05-29-14, 09:31 PM
And we need the same tools for everything, it's so hard to ration it all! We at least could get more tools in different ways. I thought it was one expansion for the truffle farm but darn it, I'll need three to reach there. I've no idea how some of you have enough space for maps, tools and the whole gander. I'm up to 425 in space now and even though I keep selling and trying to do deliveries, I still can't drop below 385. Give us a half price expansion weekend!

klengenhues
05-30-14, 07:51 AM
The truffle hunting is too tough... Or may be I'm just not s****ful enough to locate the truffle...
The hog takes 12hrs sleep, and all the truffles I got in one round (7brown,1black,1white) not enough to make a dish :(
TL pls increase the chance for black/white truffles or reduce sleeping time for the hog.
Really can't enjoy the fun with such a long hour sleep

You are lucky. I just got 2 brown truffles. So what the complain ? I agree that it is though and the sleeping hour not reasonable but if I had as much as you got, I would be happy ����������

LadyValhal
05-30-14, 09:47 AM
The new update with recipes should be here on Friday(tomorrow) about this time.
The version update did not have the Weekly update items.

Thank you for Info :)

jmisraje
05-30-14, 02:57 PM
Do you have to be at a specific level to hunt for truffles? My hog doesn't move. What do I feed him and how? When I tap the forest or hog, a window comes up and says expend and repair forest, but that's all. No other options. Please help,

nicxole
05-30-14, 03:23 PM
Really glad we have new expansions! I've been saving my maps, and I need the space bad!

bss18974
05-30-14, 03:30 PM
I got the ice cream sandwich, but where's the strawberry Popsicle ? I don't think it's a level issue, I'm level 58

bss18974
05-30-14, 03:32 PM
Can't believe they added another show pony at 2000 gems... What could they be thinking?

horsey3
05-30-14, 03:55 PM
I haven't gotten the new candle. Was a bit disappointed about finally getting to the pig and then need even more gems. Of course I'm not getting them for deliveries since I got to piggy lol

bss18974
05-30-14, 04:43 PM
I haven't gotten the new candle. Was a bit disappointed about finally getting to the pig and then need even more gems. Of course I'm not getting them for deliveries since I got to piggy lol

I have the vanilla candle, perhaps it depends on level. I'm at 58

JzKalika
05-30-14, 04:54 PM
I got the ice cream sandwich, but where's the strawberry Popsicle ? I don't think it's a level issue, I'm level 58

These are permanent crafts and unlock at higher levels.

bss18974
05-30-14, 09:07 PM
These are permanent crafts and unlock at higher levels.

Wow... Isn't the highest level of farm story 2 currently 60?

Thanks for the info

SeaJelly77
05-30-14, 11:11 PM
Just great! Ive been selling off maps the past 3 days to make space since im all into train deliveries now!

Annoying.com and im not home of course.

I wish I had been visiting your farm lol.

klengenhues
05-30-14, 11:22 PM
I love the idea of the truffle hunting. The forest ist nice. BUT it's not very ingenious. Why does the pig sleep 12 hours ? It's stupid. Why not have made it like the other animals ? they're walking around in their fences and making like they're eating gras. When the time is up, they are jumping. So you can feed them. Here you have a big pig sleeping the whole time. It doesn't make sense and it looks not even cute !! Sometimes I don't understand what's going on in TL's Heads. The poor pig looks as if it's dead.

minidemon88
05-30-14, 11:35 PM
I'm disappointed! All we got today was a Onyx Show Pony which cost 2000 gems and a 15% sale off for selected pets only. I though they brought back the valentine pets when I saw the valentine kitty promotion banner, but I was wronged. Bummer! :(

Tl, please consider bringing back the past seasonal pets for a limited time sale. I'd gladly purchase them, especially the cupid corgi please! *sigh*

nicxole
05-31-14, 07:28 AM
I got an order for something that looks like the fried egg with black specks on it (I'm assuming the truffle is needed for this) and it says "made in the deli." But when I go to the deli, there isn't the option to make it. Is this a glitch, I'm level 41

sukyee
05-31-14, 08:56 AM
New craft items info:
Vanilla candle = 3 beeswax + 1 wool + 2 vanilla, 6 hrs
Ice cream sandwich = 2 chocolate chip cookies + 1 vanilla ice cream, 5 hrs
Strawberry Popsicle = 4 strawberries + 2 simple syrup, 4 hrs 45mins

Carbuck
05-31-14, 10:31 AM
It required to feed the hog to hunt the truffle. It hunts like mining.
When it's done, the hog sleep for 12 hrs.
You can buy additional hog at 350gems
There's different stage, to hunt3 truffle, if you fulfill this, will get energy refill and keep hunting. Stage 2 need to hunt 4 truffle, stage 5 need 5 truffle so on and so for

Okay. Thanks.

placi
05-31-14, 04:05 PM
I have none of the new recipes. I am level 48. I tried force closing but nothing happened. I have not opened the truffle forest yet. Is that the problem? Any help would be great! Thanks

tankerslacers
05-31-14, 09:47 PM
I've seen new feed in the newspaper, must be for the hog? What is needed to make the feed and how long does it take? My feed mills are already going non-stop and I can't keep my animals fed.

sukyee
05-31-14, 11:10 PM
I've seen new feed in the newspaper, must be for the hog? What is needed to make the feed and how long does it take? My feed mills are already going non-stop and I can't keep my animals fed.
The hog feed required 2 potatoes, 3 carrots and 3 flax takes 1hr & 30 min

sukyee
06-01-14, 05:51 PM
Truffle items info:
From windmill
Truffle shavings: 2 brown truffles+2 black truffles, 1 hr 30 m

From dairy
Brown truffle butter: 2 butter+2 brown truffle, 1 hr

From Deli
Brown truffle egg: 3 eggs+1 brown truffle butter+1 cheese+1 truffle shavings, 2 hr

From kitchen
Black truffle polenta: 3 corns+1 cream+2 black truffle+1 truffle shaving, 3 hr 30 mins
White truffle risotto: 2 steamed rice+1 brown truffle butter+1 cheese+3 white truffles, 4 hr 45 m

caramel411
06-02-14, 10:04 AM
Hi, I am a little confused as to which plot to expand to first. Do I complete the plot that requires 10 deeds/maps/permits or the plot that requires 21 of each first to get to the truffle forest?

boandm2
06-02-14, 12:12 PM
Hi, I am a little confused as to which plot to expand to first. Do I complete the plot that requires 10 deeds/maps/permits or the plot that requires 21 of each first to get to the truffle forest?

Go for the plot that requires 10 deeds/maps/permits, and keep expanding towards the truffle forest.

JzKalika
06-02-14, 12:16 PM
I have none of the new recipes. I am level 48. I tried force closing but nothing happened. I have not opened the truffle forest yet. Is that the problem? Any help would be great! Thanks

The new recipes will unlock after you expand to the truffle forest.

caramel411
06-02-14, 02:38 PM
Go for the plot that requires 10 deeds/maps/permits, and keep expanding towards the truffle forest.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

frogsr
06-02-14, 05:18 PM
Woo another place that I can't expand too because I don't have the means to!!! yay!

Not many will be able to unless they spend $$$$ to do it.

I wish they would take into consideration for those players who can't expand, to make allowances so that our trains and deliveries don't include all those items we can't make/buy or harvest.
It's not fair to play a game and never be able to expand much because the deliveries now don't include many maps. And you can't make the deliveries when you have to constantly delete orders with truffle items in them.

The maps have all disappeared in deliveries. All I have been getting since the notice about the truffle farm is available is pick axes.

frogsr
06-02-14, 05:19 PM
The new recipes will unlock after you expand to the truffle forest.

If the new recipes don't open till they expand to the truffle farm, why should we keep getting delivery orders for truffles we can never fill???????????????????

Clark_Wayne
06-03-14, 01:37 AM
Still got Truffle orders :mad:

Just bought some Truffle in the pages and found that the Truffles go in the barn !
Silly !
Like when they put the bananas in the barn !
Truffle are like any vegetable : they should go in the silo ! :mad:

tankerslacers
06-03-14, 04:54 AM
Still got Truffle orders :mad:

Just bought some Truffle in the pages and found that the Truffles go in the barn !
Silly !
Like when they put the bananas in the barn !
Truffle are like any vegetable : they should go in the silo ! :mad:

Truffles go in the barn? I'm not expanded yet, but I did have a train order that needed 27 white truffles. That's taking up a LOT of barn storage! Both need to be changed (truffles to the silo and lower the 27 white truffles to a more manageable number).

viramisu
06-03-14, 07:05 AM
I thought truflle order only came from plane delivery. But today my train ask for truffle item as well. Horrible. Gonna take months for me to reach truffle forest. Expansion maps are rarest than paint nowadays. Come on TL, please fix this. Ask truffle item only to those who already expand the forrest, please. And truffle goes to barn is stupid. No logic.

cityfan
06-05-14, 10:05 AM
I thought truflle order only came from plane delivery. But today my train ask for truffle item as well. Horrible. Gonna take months for me to reach truffle forest. Expansion maps are rarest than paint nowadays. Come on TL, please fix this. Ask truffle item only to those who already expand the forrest, please. And truffle goes to barn is stupid. No logic.

I've discarded my last 3 trains because of this :(

infinitelove19
06-05-14, 08:00 PM
If the new recipes don't open till they expand to the truffle farm, why should we keep getting delivery orders for truffles we can never fill???????????????????

Agreed. And if the recipes don't appear until we expand to the truffle farm, rather than te message saying "this is made in the kitchen" it should say, "expand to the truffle farm to get the recipe" or something, otherwise it is confusing.

infinitelove19
06-05-14, 08:16 PM

I will count myself lucky in that my current train is free from truffles. Somebody mentioned needing 27 truffles for a train delivery - that is CRAZY high!!! They lowered the 27 beeswax/wood requirement to 7, so why would they think it a good idea to go back to 27 with a brand new item that we can only get a few of at a time and only AFTER expanding & fixing and whatnot?!?! Please tell me this will be fixed ASAP!!! and that not every train will require them. Talk about frustrating!!

cityfan
06-05-14, 08:28 PM

Count is now 4 ������

LindaBLB
06-05-14, 08:58 PM
I've had to discard my last 4 trains, because they needed 7 truffle pizzas and I haven't found enough truffles yet to even make one!

GDude118
06-06-14, 02:45 PM
Great. I just finished the two expansions to get to the truffle forest expansion and it requires lvl 30 and I'm only lvl 27. :( I was going to go ahead and expand there so I didn't have the problem so many are having. guess that does though explains why I don't have any truffle plane orders or trains. So I guess the ability to buy truffles unlocks at lvl 30 also? Best start doing more plane orders to lvl up!

viramisu
06-06-14, 06:17 PM
Same here, my count is 4 too. Deliveries give no expansion tool as well. If they think im going to spend my gems for expansion to truffle forrest, absolutely that's not going to happen. I play this game less and less lately (since the update). Just a matter of time before I abandon it.

tankerslacers
06-06-14, 08:54 PM
Just had another train order (that I had to discard) that asked for 7 white truffles, previous train orders had asked for 27. Nice change, TL! Thank you!

Clark_Wayne
06-07-14, 05:02 AM
Same here, my count is 4 too. Deliveries give no expansion tool as well. If they think im going to spend my gems for expansion to truffle forrest, absolutely that's not going to happen. I play this game less and less lately (since the update). Just a matter of time before I abandon it.

Same for me !

infinitelove19
06-07-14, 03:18 PM
Okay, the first time, i thought it was maybe my mistake, the second time I was suspicious, but the third time I HAD to come here to check... Is anyone else expanded to the truffle farm experiencing "moving" truffles?

I do mining on here, on DS and I've never had the target move before I found it. What's the deal???

To clarify, what I have experienced is tap a spot, it is 'near', two spots over, 'near'. If you draw a (let's assume vertical) line between these two dots, the truffle should appear either two over to the left or two over to the right (in any of three spots in a parallel verticle line.) Not only were the center of both of these lines 'too far' but now I go back, IN BETWEEN the two spots that both registered as 'near' and now that is 'too far' too!!!

Wasted my moves & wonder how many other times the truffle moves, making it harder to find. Is this a bug??? If it is, I hope you fix it and if it's not, that is downright wrong & totally uncool. Would appreciate a response to this, thanks.

guppie26
06-07-14, 11:54 PM
I think that since there are multiple truffles to be found, it's not that your truffle is moving, but that you tapped an area that is located close to two truffles.

guppie26
06-07-14, 11:58 PM
What I don't understand is what the purpose of reaching a Stage is. I have been up to Stage 47. How high does it go and what do you receive as a reward?

nicxole
06-08-14, 09:13 AM
What does everyone suggest doing with the truffles? Do you make items and then sell? Cause selling the truffles individually doesn't give much profit

sweetypies97
06-08-14, 01:41 PM
Someone who has expanded to the truffles, can you please answer a question? I'm getting so many plane orders for truffle items and they all look super expensive. Eg nearly $600 for a truffle pizza. After you expand and can send these items do you still get this much money for them? Or are they less expensive?

I remember this happening with the sushi store - I had order upon order for sushi stuff which I had to discard and it was all very expensive. I bought the sushi shop and I haven't had a sushi order in over a week (now I get heaps of truffle orders) but when I do get a sushi order it doesn't offer me anywhere near the same amount.

infinitelove19
06-08-14, 10:34 PM
I think that since there are multiple truffles to be found, it's not that your truffle is moving, but that you tapped an area that is located close to two truffles.

First of all, there's only one truffle at a time. Second, how does that explain how I can have two "nears" & the only space between them is "too far" a few seconds later even though I never found the truffle I was supposed to be "near"? As I said, it misled me. It said I was near & then near wasn't near any more even though I didn't find the soon-to-disapparate fungi.

Teamlava, do you have any response to this? Is it being looked into?

Today I had "very close" four times, in a tiny square, each touching each other & the truffle was outside the grouping. It just seems like the truffle version of 'mining' is inconsistent with the other mining, at the very least.

"Very close" has meant that the object is only one space away, but today & previously searching for truffles, I have had "very close" appear two away from the mushroom. It is confusing and annoying. What's the deal TL????

olcastle
06-08-14, 11:47 PM
First of all, there's only one truffle at a time.

At least 2.

Second, how does that explain how I can have two "nears" & the only space between them is "too far" a few seconds later even though I never found the truffle I was supposed to be "near"?

First truffle is 2 spots over the higher "near", second is 2 spots under the lower "near".

cityfan
06-09-14, 12:27 AM

Same for me !

Same here too .... I'm only doing 1 out of 5 trains. Very frustrating!!

infinitelove19
06-09-14, 08:45 AM
Are there really two truffles at a time? This might explain my trouble, indeed!
With normal mining there only ever seems to be one at a time, right?

sanya87
06-10-14, 02:37 AM
What bothers me it's how hard is to get brown truffles. White ones should be the most difficult to get yet I get them the most, even the black ones. And brown ones we need to use a lot to produce all these new things and how when I get maybe two of them every 12 hours. And not to mention nobody sells brown truffles, I only see the white ones for sale, sometimes the black ones. Please, adjust this somehow!

infinitelove19
06-10-14, 03:46 AM
What bothers me it's how hard is to get brown truffles. White ones should be the most difficult to get yet I get them the most, even the black ones. And brown ones we need to use a lot to produce all these new things and how when I get maybe two of them every 12 hours. And not to mention nobody sells brown truffles, I only see the white ones for sale, sometimes the black ones. Please, adjust this somehow!

Agreed!

Especially initially. Until we get a good stock of truffle butter (needs brown) and truffle shavings (needs brown and black), we aren't even going to touch the white truffles, which I have over twenty of and have sold about ten.

Also, is there a way to reduce the number of truffle items required for trains?? Ten truffle pizzas is ridiculous! Each pizza requires 3 truffle shavings, which each requires 2 black & 2 brown mushrooms, meaning that for one truffle pizza train order we need 60 black & 60 brown mushrooms, first made into shavings, then made into pizza.

120 truffles for one train order!!!! It's too much!

I haven't yet gotten an order for risotto or polenta, but both of those & the pizza should be 4 maximum.
Even that will be challenging!

(gonna go check my numbers, then edit if i have made any mistake)
edit: Yup, for ten pizzas, 3 shavings each, 4 mushrooms per shaving, one train order for truffle pizza will require 120 truffles.

2 pizzas would make more sense & still be challenging requiring 24 truffles.
Or make it five pizzas, but only require ONE truffle shavings per pizza, requiring 20 truffles. (this option probably makes the most sense, but mot sure how easy it is to change a recipe once it is in our hands....?)

JzKalika
06-10-14, 12:02 PM
First of all, there's only one truffle at a time. Second, how does that explain how I can have two "nears" & the only space between them is "too far" a few seconds later even though I never found the truffle I was supposed to be "near"? As I said, it misled me. It said I was near & then near wasn't near any more even though I didn't find the soon-to-disapparate fungi.

Teamlava, do you have any response to this? Is it being looked into?

Today I had "very close" four times, in a tiny square, each touching each other & the truffle was outside the grouping. It just seems like the truffle version of 'mining' is inconsistent with the other mining, at the very least.

"Very close" has meant that the object is only one space away, but today & previously searching for truffles, I have had "very close" appear two away from the mushroom. It is confusing and annoying. What's the deal TL????

guppie26 is right, in mining only 1 ore spawns at a time. In Truffle hunting all truffles spawn simultaneously.

Which means if you have a lot of truffles that spawned near each other you can have a clump of "very close". But this also means that the feedback you receive is valid for the entire stage.

(I've attached a photo to explain how this could happen).13780

Doncourt
06-11-14, 07:08 PM
What bothers me is that this was a fun game and now it's become obvious that TL just wants us to spend real money on gems! First, hardly any expansion maps, etc on deliveries? They increased the market price of items in the paper but not for sending deliveries - i.e. A wooden necklace goes for about $850 in the paper but you only get around $200-300 to deliver it? It might be worth it if you got a map or deed or permit upon completing the delivery, but as someone else pointed out, all I'm getting are saws and pick axes! And 2000 gems for a horse, really? I remember when they would have 30-50% off sales on gem items like pets, color themes for pets, even a sale on gems... No more! Very disappointed. I am a patient person but this is getting to be a bit much. :(

margorus
06-12-14, 02:39 PM
Help me please! I am at level 45.
I bought 2 additional hogs and I want to buy 4th hog but I can’t to do it (I have 313 gems. I clicked “buy 250”.)!
I see 4th hog in the truffle forest but I can’t buy it!
So the game is now showing the “ghostly hog” before entrance to the truffle forest but really I have 3 hogs.
My ID is margorus, farm name is бардак

[S8] Regina
06-12-14, 02:46 PM
Help me please! I am at level 45.
I bought 2 additional hogs and I want to buy 4th hog but I can’t to do it (I have 313 gems. I clicked “buy 250”.)!
I see 4th hog in the truffle forest but I can’t buy it!
So the game is now showing the “ghostly hog” before entrance to the truffle forest but really I have 3 hogs.
My ID is margorus, farm name is бардак

Sorry about that! We are currently aware of this issue, and the team is looking into it. Thank you for your patience! :)

polispol
06-13-14, 12:50 AM
I'm close to get the truffle forest, how much do the truffle pigs cost and how many can I have? 350 gems??? I will have them all in 2017

margorus
06-13-14, 04:48 AM
Thanks a lot! Now I am happy owner of 4 hogs)))

kooky panda
06-13-14, 11:07 AM
I'm close to get the truffle forest, how much do the truffle pigs cost and how many can I have? 350 gems??? I will have them all in 2017

The first one is free. You can buy three more for 250 gems each.

guchivila007
06-13-14, 12:01 PM
The first one is free. You can buy three more for 250 gems each.

250?? I am quite sure i paid more than that !! They have lowered the prices??

minidemon88
06-13-14, 10:36 PM
250?? I am quite sure i paid more than that !! They have lowered the prices??

On page 2, I saw someone mentioned that it cost 350 gems for additional hog. :) Not sure if they did reduced the pricing or not, since I haven't expand to the truffle forest yet.

waldfeehome
06-14-14, 02:13 AM
Could anybody please tell me what is needed to repair the truffle farm? I read through this whole thread but did not find it. Sorry in case I am just too blind to see it... :rolleyes:

mymummy789
06-14-14, 03:40 AM
Could anybody please tell me what is needed to repair the truffle farm? I read through this whole thread but did not find it. Sorry in case I am just too blind to see it... :rolleyes:

found this in another thread (I was looking for the requirements as well)

Im level 31 now, and i got truffle farm yesterday instead of water garden simply because i am far from having 175k for sushi shop. And im happy with it because it took me over a week to collect all the 28 permits,deeds,maps and not only that you also need 16 of each hammer,plank, and bricks, to repair the forest, although im not agree with 12hrs sleep of that piggy thing who hunt truffles, but as berry_cupcake mentioned above i enjoy hunting truffles, and im now collecting 28 expansion papers again for my next target which is water garden, so thanks for the above replies, im happy with my decision, hope this helps you too mate :)

sanya87
06-14-14, 04:48 AM
Additional hog costed 350 gems in the begining, they did reduce the prices, now they cost 200-220 gems which is more reasonable but if i bought them for 350 gems i would be mad now i think. I did buy one additional now though, one was really not enough!

waldfeehome
06-14-14, 06:17 AM
Thank you very much, mymummy789. So I can start hunting for hammers too while still trying to get deeds and permits.

bunny2889
06-17-14, 04:29 PM
How do you feed the truffle pig? I just hunted, now he's just laying there, and when I select the Forrest, it shows Daisy sleeping and dreaming of feed... But the feed is faded out, like Gwen I can't feed my other animals because they aren't ready to be fed yet...

nicxole
06-17-14, 04:56 PM
How do you feed the truffle pig? I just hunted, now he's just laying there, and when I select the Forrest, it shows Daisy sleeping and dreaming of feed... But the feed is faded out, like Gwen I can't feed my other animals because they aren't ready to be fed yet...

For some reason you don't feed the truffle hog until the 12 hours is up

bunny2889
06-17-14, 08:16 PM
:( that's..... Interesting...? Thanks nicxole

[S8] Regina
06-18-14, 10:11 AM

Hogs work differently than Pets and Animals. After they Hunt and rest, you will have to wait 12 hours for them to recuperate. When they are ready to be Fed, you can tap on them, tap on the Feed, and they will be Ready to Hunt.

jphoebe
06-18-14, 06:29 PM
It would be nice if there's a friendly reminder/icon/action that our hog has finished resting and ready to hunt again~

JzKalika
06-19-14, 06:38 PM
It would be nice if there's a friendly reminder/icon/action that our hog has finished resting and ready to hunt again~

Whenever the hog has woken up from their sleep they will get up and start sniffing around in their pen for food!

Clark_Wayne
06-19-14, 06:49 PM
More than 200 gems for 1 hog !
And what for ? Some Truffles !
Well i didn't want to expand to Truffle Farm, now i'm sure i'm not going to expand there ! :mad:

mymummy789
06-20-14, 01:55 AM
I wish the gap between hunts was lower. Most of the time I can only do one hunt a day, and with only one hog I do not get many truffles :(

Clark_Wayne
06-20-14, 10:31 AM
This game is no more fun to me
Anymore since TL introduce the Truffle Farm
Now it is only a game for people who can buy gems
Very disappointed :mad:

JzKalika
06-20-14, 12:06 PM
More than 200 gems for 1 hog !
And what for ? Some Truffles !
Well i didn't want to expand to Truffle Farm, now i'm sure i'm not going to expand there ! :mad:

You get one truffle hog for free when you expand there, so you do not need to pay to participate in truffle hunting.

nicxole
06-20-14, 01:02 PM
Whenever the hog has woken up from their sleep they will get up and start sniffing around in their pen for food!

The issue is that the truffle farm is all the way in the back corner out of sight. I alllawys forget to check mine in the morning because once the bucket goes away I think I've done everything. Then hours later I remember to check the hog, and I'm only able to hunt once a day.

orleansparish
06-20-14, 01:13 PM
This game is no more fun to me
Anymore since TL introduce the Truffle Farm
Now it is only a game for people who can buy gems
Very disappointed :mad:

Folks always say this and its gotten old. You dont need gems, just patience and a good plan. Ive saved a little over 200 gems, minus the ones i lost in a trap and used to buy the last four maps i needed to get to the hog. And they came from the train and my pets. There are more than enough truffle items being sold, to utilize for deliveries and orders, until you can make them yourself. Otherwise the game is free and can be enjoyed as such.

june0563
06-21-14, 09:29 AM
Wasn't able to make white tuffle but found over 30 white mushrooms

Clark_Wayne
06-21-14, 12:09 PM
You get one truffle hog for free when you expand there, so you do not need to pay to participate in truffle hunting.

That is what TL say. It was same with the alpaga : you got one free but once you started, you need more because train deliveries and airplane orders ask always for more.

But the main problem is why we got so many Truffle orders (train/airplane) when we don't have expanded there :mad:
We even can't make the Truffles items when we bought the truffles in newspaper.

When alpaga and the tunas/salmons were introduced, we didn't have so many alpaga/tunas/salmons orders !
I could at least fill same train until 5 gems. Now i fill less than 1 train for 10 trains !

"Discard them" you will say ? Then where is the fun in the game ?

I already put a bad rate for the game because the game has gone now completly silly ! :mad:

polispol
06-23-14, 04:56 AM
That is what TL say. It was same with the alpaga : you got one free but once you started, you need more because train deliveries and airplane orders ask always for more.

But the main problem is why we got so many Truffle orders (train/airplane) when we don't have expanded there :mad:

When alpaga and the tunas/salmons were introduced, we didn't have so many alpaga/tunas/salmons orders !
I could at least fill same train until 5 gems. Now i fill less than 1 train for 10 trains !

I already put a bad rate for the game because the game has gone now completly silly ! :mad:

When the Water Garden and Sushi shop were introduced I was just starting the game and got hundreds orders with sushi items.. I had to discard them and it was fixed and didn't get more order until level 30 more or less. Truffle orders won't be this way forever... Trust me

Rynetory2
06-24-14, 12:55 AM

Truffles are in shortage cos it's new item. Just like alpaca wool when alpaca was newly introduced and no one was selling then. Now everyone sells wool and blanket. I saw truffles on sale in news now and then, so it's just a matter of time.

nicxole
06-24-14, 05:09 AM
Can truffles please be moved to the silo? With the birthday eventually barn is full from holding so many items and cake upgrade parts.

emeraldisle2551
06-25-14, 03:54 AM
What is the best way to expand to the truffle farm from here?14027

To the left of the beehive it requires 21 of each item. Just above and to the left of the hive costs 10 but I still have to go left again....

polispol
06-25-14, 08:07 AM
Here's the best way, at least the cheapest one...
http://i57.tinypic.com/dcaefm.png

Rynetory2
06-25-14, 10:35 AM
What is the best way to expand to the truffle farm from here?14027

To the left of the beehive it requires 21 of each item. Just above and to the left of the hive costs 10 but I still have to go left again....

Base on past expansions, the following method works for me. I go for the sq with the lowest number of required papers. Once expanded, the same thing, lowest number. I think the app sort of guide us to the destination by the number of papers. The sq with most papers required is optional, for players who have extra papers in a way.

minidemon88
06-26-14, 11:16 AM
I'm doing the same method as polispol stated. But is the hog pen the last expansion to unlock the truffle forest or do we need to expand to the forest too? :confused:

Rynetory2
06-26-14, 11:19 AM
I'm doing the same method as polispol stated. But is the hog pen the last expansion to unlock the truffle forest or do we need to expand to the forest too? :confused:

You need to expand to hog pen then expand forest separately.

minidemon88
06-26-14, 12:01 PM
You need to expand to hog pen then expand forest separately.

Eeww, that's sad to know. But thanks for the answer! :)

Carbuck
06-30-14, 08:40 PM
I have expanded at level 40. I don't have the recipe for the "white risotto even though I am getting plane orders for it. Anyone know why?

To clarify I have all of the recipes except "white risotto".

yppahc
07-01-14, 08:43 AM
Have you expanded to the water garden as you need that for rice.

[S8] Regina
07-01-14, 11:02 AM
I have expanded at level 40. I don't have the recipe for the "white risotto even though I am getting plane orders for it. Anyone know why?

To clarify I have all of the recipes except "white risotto".

Have you expanded to the Truffle Forest yet? If not, please work towards expanding the Truffle Forest to unlock Truffle Hunting (so that you can craft new Recipes).

Carbuck
07-01-14, 09:49 PM
Regina;926094']Have you expanded to the Truffle Forest yet? If not, please work towards expanding the Truffle Forest to unlock Truffle Hunting (so that you can craft new Recipes).

Yes I have 2 hogs and have been hunting for truffles several times. I have all recipes except the risotto recipe. Yppahc just informed me that I have to expand to the water garden now in order to get the risotto recipe. Why is that?

erikamari
07-01-14, 11:42 PM
Yes I have 2 hogs and have been hunting for truffles several times. I have all recipes except the risotto recipe. Yppahc just informed me that I have to expand to the water garden now in order to get the risotto recipe. Why is that?
Yeah, because risotto needs 2 steamed rice to produce and steamed rice are made from rice plant in water garden, you also need sushi shop to produce steamed rice , or you can just buy from the newspaper.

Rynetory2
07-02-14, 09:06 AM
Yeah, because risotto needs 2 steamed rice to produce and steamed rice are made from rice plant in water garden, you also need sushi shop to produce steamed rice , or you can just buy from the newspaper.

FYI the sushi shop costs 150,000.

erikamari
07-02-14, 10:12 AM
FYI the sushi shop costs 150,000.

Thanks for the additional info my friend, i hope you dont mind but i believe its 175,000.

[S8] Regina
07-02-14, 11:20 AM

Like what yppahc and erikamari have informed, the Risotto needs Steamed Rice, which you can get when you unlock the Water Garden, and later utilize the Crop Dryer and Sushi Shop to make the Steamed Rice. This recipe also needs Truffles, which is why I asked if you already expanded to the Truffle Forest.

Rynetory2
07-03-14, 05:08 AM
Thanks for the additional info my friend, i hope you dont mind but i believe its 175,000.

I bought mine for 150,000.

Carbuck
07-03-14, 11:24 AM
Thanks for all of your responses. I now know that I have access to all truffle recipes except for the one requiring rice. Seems like it's a conspiracy to get folks to expand to water garden to enjoy the benefits of getting to make all of the truffle recipes. I have gotten about 5 orders for risotto and just recently 1 order for polenta, which I can make. Water garden is a long way off for me and I won't buy the risotto from the market at a loss just to fill those plane orders that require them.

erikamari
07-03-14, 09:02 PM
I bought mine for 150,000.

Oh ok, maybe the first realese is 150,000 because i bought mine like 4 days ago and its 175,000 now :)

Rockinkitten
07-05-14, 01:09 AM
Wasn't expecting truffles to go in the barn...

Rockinkitten
07-07-14, 11:17 PM
The "very close" can mean two steps away. Not one step like in the mine. Is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug?

nicxole
07-08-14, 09:54 AM
The "very close" can mean two steps away. Not one step like in the mine. Is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug?

In the regular mine, when you find an item, another one appears. With the truffle farm, all the items are in at once. There were probably two truffles close together, which is why multiple locations said very close

viramisu
07-11-14, 08:40 PM
Been expand to truffle forrest for weeks, yet i never found white truffle. If i get one or two, i bought it from stormie. This white truffle is much more elusive than paint, such a pain. Please more drop of white truffle especially in this double truffle weekend, TL. I mean not even got one for weeks? Desperado

infinitelove19
07-12-14, 01:31 AM
Been expand to truffle forrest for weeks, yet i never found white truffle. If i get one or two, i bought it from stormie. This white truffle is much more elusive than paint, such a pain. Please more drop of white truffle especially in this double truffle weekend, TL. I mean not even got one for weeks? Desperado

It seems to me that the drop-rate for white truffles is worse than it was initially. I am getting very few & have had to oass up trains due to the lack of them. Frustrating!!

It seems to not appear in the first two rounds & only sometimes appears in the next one. I rarely make it to the fourth round without spending gems, where it might be more common, but I don't want to spend 12 gems just to get to the next round!

Has the drop-rate for the white truffles changed??

jamesplace1
07-15-14, 05:46 PM
How do you make truffle chips? I can't find an option for making them.

Rynetory2
07-18-14, 05:28 AM
How do you make truffle chips? I can't find an option for making them.

Have you expanded to the forest? You will be able to see/make the truffle items once you have expanded there.

littlebridge
07-20-14, 09:05 PM
I haven't expanded to the forest yet and just got an order for the truffle pizza. Glitch? Maybe. Frustrating? Definitely. Even if I bought truffles from the market, I have no wherewithal to make it in the pizza oven--no recipe yet if I haven't expanded there, no? :p

Rynetory2
07-21-14, 03:14 AM
I haven't expanded to the forest yet and just got an order for the truffle pizza. Glitch? Maybe. Frustrating? Definitely. Even if I bought truffles from the market, I have no wherewithal to make it in the pizza oven--no recipe yet if I haven't expanded there, no? :p

Your level is high enough for truffle pizza even though you have not expanded to the forest. Either discard those orders or buy the pizza (cos you won't be able to make until you expand).

amiableal
07-25-14, 12:50 AM
I expanded to the truffle farm and the truffle hog is leaping as livestock does for collecting, but is it the case that I can't begin until I've completed the 16 of each repair tools? I'm 3 hammers away, but this was never clear that it was more than coins and 28 of each permit. Is something wrong with my system or was I just to expect this 'surprise'. Can someone clarify for me? Thank you.

Monkeh2369
07-25-14, 06:22 AM
I expanded to the truffle farm and the truffle hog is leaping as livestock does for collecting, but is it the case that I can't begin until I've completed the 16 of each repair tools? I'm 3 hammers away, but this was never clear that it was more than coins and 28 of each permit. Is something wrong with my system or was I just to expect this 'surprise'. Can someone clarify for me? Thank you.

There is nothing wrong with your system. Once you have all 28 of each permit and expand you need the 16 hammers/bricks/planks (or whatever it was - I can't remember!) to "repair" the truffle farm. Once this is done you can go snuffling for truffles :)

wealthyrich
07-25-14, 11:15 PM
how to unlock the othet pigs? unlock by using gems only? or? thanks

minidemon88
07-26-14, 03:39 AM
how to unlock the othet pigs? unlock by using gems only? or? thanks

You can unlock the other hogs for gems only.

elle_molina
11-25-15, 09:45 AM
Hello guys. I need some advice. Where should I expand first? Truffle farm, hot balloon or to the wishing well? I'm on level 43. Thanks

raissawinda
11-25-15, 06:58 PM
Hello guys. I need some advice. Where should I expand first? Truffle farm, hot balloon or to the wishing well? I'm on level 43. Thanks

the truffle forest for sure. some recipes need truffles, and the selling market is pretty good. recipes using truffles can earn you some big cash and the experience points for crafting them are high too. the crafting time of each recipe is quite long, so people tend to grab fast stuff with truffles we put at our slots. but that's only my opinion and experience so far. you can expand to anywhere you want, this is your game. just so you know, i expanded to hot air balloon first because i was feeling sorry to see an old man standing there making such a sad face! lol.. have fun elle_molina! :p

Rynetory2
11-25-15, 09:17 PM

Ditto to advise given by raissawinda.

As a mid level growing farm, you will need lots of coins and resources for farm growth. The truffle farm earns you coins while the balloon and wishing well take your resources (farm products, picks/shovels to mine for ores to make coins for the well). IMHO I would only get the latter two upon reaching higher levels or when I had accumulated extra coins and resources. However you should make your decision according to your game preference and playstyle. Just adding my two cents worth. Happy farming. :)

PookieBear50
11-25-15, 09:50 PM

One thing I would offer for consideration: while expanding to the Truffle Forest can result in more coins coming in (as has been noted before, truffles and truffle products sell quickly at high amounts) and to Mr. Merriweather's Balloon Landing can possibly help make space in your barn and silo (though at the cost of fewer coins per item), both of these places are locked into place and cannot be moved. The Wishing Well, on the other hand, can be moved around via the Edit menu, which would allow you to move the well off to one side while opening up space for another building. If I remember correctly, the Well only takes up a 2x2 square, so you can put it off to the side, perhaps behind the Fishing Hole by the original Bait Shop, where nothing much else really fits.

paulagoiis
08-28-16, 08:01 AM
I would like to make a complaint... for the second time (SECOND TIME!) when I click to collect trufles, the game failed and when I return the clock resumes as if I had already collected truffles... I need the help of the game's administrators

Rynetory2
08-28-16, 08:49 AM
I would like to make a complaint... for the second time (SECOND TIME!) when I click to collect trufles, the game failed and when I return the clock resumes as if I had already collected truffles... I need the help of the game's administrators

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Can you give more details of gamed failed? Was there an error message?

paulagoiis
08-28-16, 11:26 AM
Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Can you give more details of gamed failed? Was there an error message?

I clicked on "ready" on Daisy pig to collect the truffles and then this message below appears. My internet was working normally in both times it happened. When I tried to farm Daisy was sleeping as if I had already collected the truffles

Rynetory2
08-29-16, 05:14 AM
I clicked on "ready" on Daisy pig to collect the truffles and then this message below appears. My internet was working normally in both times it happened. When I tried to farm Daisy was sleeping as if I had already collected the truffles

Can you fresh start your game before you go truffle hunting next time? Try that and see if it works better for you. Sorry that you lost 2 hunting rounds though.

paulagoiis
08-29-16, 03:10 PM
Can you fresh start your game before you go truffle hunting next time? Try that and see if it works better for you. Sorry that you lost 2 hunting rounds though.

yes, I did it... and last night I lost another truffle hunting. Now, 3 hunting rounds lost... :( :(

Rynetory2
08-29-16, 09:26 PM
yes, I did it... and last night I lost another truffle hunting. Now, 3 hunting rounds lost... :( :(

Oh no... Can you reinstall your game and try again? If it doesn't work, send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent check your game.

TwixAndScones
10-23-20, 02:48 PM
Does anyone know where the truffle feed is useful? I just expanded to the truffle farm, used the free pink hog to find truffles (it's like mining, just with a hog instead of a pickaxe/shovel) but there wasn't an option to directly feed it, even though I already have the truffle feed. How do I feed the hog?

--- a sidenote.

I'm going to fully get all the truffle hogs soon, it isn't that expensive, I was expecting to have to get a 50 USD dollar iTunes card, but no, a 25 dollar will be just enough to get the last 3 hogs. Which is nice. So I'll get a card soon enough.

judyandthecat
10-23-20, 02:55 PM
Does anyone know where the truffle feed is useful? I just expanded to the truffle farm, used the free pink hog to find truffles (it's like mining, just with a hog instead of a pickaxe/shovel) but there wasn't an option to directly feed it, even though I already have the truffle feed. How do I feed the hog?

--- a sidenote.

I'm going to fully get all the truffle hogs soon, it isn't that expensive, I was expecting to have to get a 50 USD dollar iTunes card, but no, a 25 dollar will be just enough to get the last 3 hogs. Which is nice. So I'll get a card soon enough.

After he has hunted in the truffle forest he goes to sleep. When he wakes up feed him.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1247875&viewfull=1#post1247875

TwixAndScones
01-22-21, 07:47 PM
Yes! I got all the truffle hogs today, finally!

Very nice, I think.