PDA

View Full Version : Answered Lost tickets and collection pieces

LillySterling
05-27-14, 02:22 PM
For the past two days, I have been losing tickets whenever I close the app. Random numbers of tickets will be taken from my total when I open up the app again. This morning I played and had 94 tickets when I closed it out. When I opened it again this afternoon, there were only 77 tickets. I lost tickets yesterday as well but I don't remember how many.

Also, I had earned two collection items in Autumn Breeze but now they are both gone and it says I have earned 0/24.

I am on Iphone 4s and iOS 7.1.1. My support ID is 6RKPJQ4.

SparklyOctopus
05-27-14, 04:54 PM
It seems like you are encountering sync errors. This occurs when your device and our servers disagree or cannot send information to one another to save your game progress including tickets, coins, keys, chests, and Gems used or received.

Please double check to make sure you have a stable internet connection so your game progress can be saved on our servers during regular intervals. If you close or exit the game before your device communicates with our servers to save your data, your game progress may not have been properly saved. That could explain why your ticket numbers are not matching up.

Hope this helps!