PDA

View Full Version : Storage

leej007
05-27-14, 12:49 PM
Hi I am new
I need to know how can I get storage for my bakery outside besides junking up the inside of the bakery with unwanted items.
Or Can I sell items I no longer wanted.

Thank You
Lydia

javajoe11
05-27-14, 01:09 PM
Hi I am new
I need to know how can I get storage for my bakery outside besides junking up the inside of the bakery with unwanted items.
Or Can I sell items I no longer wanted.

Thank You
Lydia

Hello.

Goto Design mode (access at bottom of screen when you are Home) then click on the item you want to store - next, click on the Store button on the right. The item will disappear and an image of a box will float away. You can always recover the item by locating it in the proper place in the Design mode again. When you have items in storage, a number will appear in the bottom right corner of that item indicating how many you have in storage. You may take them out of storage at any time by going through the steps you would if purchasing.

I personally would not sell anything (you do this by following the steps to store an item but click Sell instead). You may store as many items as you wish (and who knows, you may want to use it later) and you get precious little for it when you sell.

Hope this helps.

ElaineCarrel
05-30-14, 01:49 PM
Can I sell items I no longer wanted.

Thank You
Lydia
If u sell an item u only receive 10% of the price u originally paid 4 it so in the long run ur much better storing it. Who knows when u might want 2 use it again.
Welcome 2 the game.