PDA

View Full Version : What should i use my gems on

bizi
05-26-14, 05:45 PM
can not buy another wizard school

i have 1 mermaid pond

do not need fruit trees

how much fish do you get from that building?

shambalaya
05-26-14, 09:39 PM
can not buy another wizard school

i have 1 mermaid pond

do not need fruit trees

how much fish do you get from that building?

A total overflow, I now have more than 30 catfish/butterfish cooked dishes and I'm letting hem go to waste now, because I'm tired of cooking 'em things! You usually get around 3 fish per collection including normal fish and cooked dishes are quite a rare drop. So far, with limited use for fish, it's more of a decoration. Go for a living tree instead or wait and see what TL brings out next. People have been crying for more kitchen capacity for months and it may come in the form of a gem-only bakery or something, though I'm really hoping for a kitchen queue!

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 10:00 PM
True, you get more butterfish and catfish from that market, pretty disappointed with that fact. I wanted a steady resource of the regular orange fish that I need the most. Only rarely does it drop 3 orange fish, for me anyway. The most consistent drop is 2 butterfish or 2 catfish and 1 regular fish, then 3 catfish or 3 butterfish, then 3 regular fish. That's from my fish market. Not pleased.

Living tree for me has dropped on average 2 living woods at each collection, (1-3). Helpful but I'm not ecstatic about that rate. Plus it always drops 1 wood. Not good enough. I'm always maxed on stone (4mines) and always in need of wood (2 sawmills).

If I had extra gold I would get a maple tree or 2 if I didn't have any yet. Plus it has syrup as a rare drop.

scarletdragon18
05-26-14, 11:03 PM
I would say the living tree and maple tree are good investments. I'm saving up my gems to get the fish market next because I am constantly using fish for adventures.

dala12
07-01-14, 01:07 PM
I do not understand why you need a fish market? I have enough ponds and wells to get my fish and I have already to many of everything. Or is there some adventure or thing that I missed? Because in the bakery you only need catfish, butterfish and that gold fish one. So if there isn't anything else I am good.

rosewaterlily
07-01-14, 01:26 PM
Do you have the barracks? Definitely second most useful gem item after the wizard schools.

The fish market has fish meals as very rare drops, in addition to the butter and catfish and regular fish. I'm always maxed on butterfish and catfish now though so I only collect for regular fish or slim chance of breaded fish.

dala12
07-01-14, 01:32 PM
I do have the barracks...so I do not need the fish market. I will wait for a new item or I use it for a unicorn...

jim23cash
07-01-14, 01:41 PM
The Harvest Pergola is great, it drops all sorts of food, and comes already built.
I have fish market, don't really see a need for it. Same for living wood and magic fruit trees, I just got them for decor.
The Maple trees (I have 2) are great, they keep me maxed out on sap constantly.
Glimmerdust troves also great, but you can get them from adventures.
I bought a flower hedge on another account, and was surprised at how useful it's been. It gives you multiple petals for one energy, and usually 3-5 colors.
Good Luck! ;)

CLOVERKAITO
07-01-14, 03:45 PM
Sounds like you got what you need (mainly wizard schools and barracks). I'd hog the gems and save them for future uses. For example, I spent gems to skip for one of the dragon eggs a couple of weeks ago so that was a better investment for the gems I hogged since I thought the dragons were pretty.