PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a June Sneak Peek?

55lee55
05-25-14, 04:23 PM
We know that the Pyre Caverns Infiltration is for experienced players and we have a good handle on what is expected even if not everyone can or will do that quest.

The May Sneak Peek was awesome and gave many of us a good outlet to speculate about where the storyline might take us.

Now that May is wrapping up, our Trolls are absent from our Kingdom, we have a long term quest making Dark Plants and sending them to Belladonna, and we don't even have a strong hint to speculate about what will be the next move in the main story line. For those not doing the optional Dragon thing, or for those few like me who bought our way through, here we sit with nothing to try to guess where we might head next.

I know TL has put tremendous effort into the May Quests, and I have not been let down yet so I am sure June will prove exciting as well!

Am I just too spoiled, or can I ask for a few hints of things to come in June? Thanks TL!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 04:53 PM
You're too spoiled lol, sped thru the current quest too fast, & are now bored. Lol
...looks like you gotta wait it out lol ;)

55lee55
05-26-14, 01:05 AM
It does appear so, thanks! Just a hope, but bored with Castle Story? Not yet my fine friend. Even when I have no quest book in the corner there is always something I can do! Just speculation, and I do believe you are right. I might be very spoiled :p

maguar
05-26-14, 01:25 AM
I'm just throwing ideas out (these aren't based on anything at all). Could we see the return of kaz from the feral adventures? Will another troll seek to take kaz' place while he's away? Will Thomas start writing to Agnes tying up the exchange again? Is the baron going to make another play for greselda? Will the tavern start dropping root beer (not likely with Thurston drinking it all)?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-26-14, 07:16 AM
55lee55, I was just jostling ya lol

Fun speculations, maguar! ...I'm wondering first about the last sneak peek of May..."Someone is realizing their potential....who!?" & curious what we have in store for us on Thursday :) (cuz we all know it's US, "the ruler"... Right? Lol)

doobievilla
05-26-14, 12:16 PM

Fun speculations, maguar! ...I'm wondering first about the last sneak peek of May..."Someone is realizing their potential....who!?" & curious what we have in store for us on Thursday :) (cuz we all know it's US, "the ruler"... Right? Lol)

realizing potential I think is one of the overall StroryLines.. not to say its gonna end soon just a hint that the long trip is getting started. i.e.. we get to Crown our King/Queen officially. lower right of your Kingdom hints there might be some headwear that will need to be freed from that fancy Building.

meme1098
05-26-14, 12:38 PM
realizing potential I think is one of the overall StroryLines.. not to say its gonna end soon just a hint that the long trip is getting started. i.e.. we get to Crown our King/Queen officially. lower right of your Kingdom hints there might be some headwear that will need to be freed from that fancy Building.

Please, please....let's first build a port right above there since we're so close to the shore. Then we can take sea adventures and have trades with foreign lands. Just think of the possibilities there!

doobievilla
05-26-14, 12:54 PM
Please, please....let's first build a port right above there since we're so close to the shore. Then we can take sea adventures and have trades with foreign lands. Just think of the possibilities there!

Agree that would be Epic.. just to be clear my post did not exclude many possibilties that the s****ed staff on the CS team can offer.. was just breaking out my Crystal Ball/Magic 8-Ball and offering a guessed end game scenario.. again just my brain telling my fingers to type.

CottageRose
05-26-14, 02:35 PM

Hmmm ... interesting thought. I had thought Ivy realized her potential, when she talked with Greselda about lessons.

CottageRose
05-26-14, 02:38 PM
This! I would love to build a port. The crown may be much further down the road (endgame, maybe?), but a port could really add something new to the mix. I could move my Fish Shop to the port, for fresh catches of the day. Already planning. :D lol

Oliver118
05-27-14, 10:31 PM
Agree that would be Epic.. just to be clear my post did not exclude many possibilties that the s****ed staff on the CS team can offer.. was just breaking out my Crystal Ball/Magic 8-Ball and offering a guessed end game scenario.. again just my brain telling my fingers to type.

Very funny:)

Oliver118
05-27-14, 10:34 PM
Maybe we could find Agnes in the Glimmer Wood and then have to free her or we could meet the Faerie Queen that's on the Faerie Respite at level 4 and 5!

maguar
05-28-14, 03:17 AM
Maybe we get to wake up acacia the spirit in the goddess tree?

Aggwynn
05-28-14, 09:31 AM
Oh man, is May almost over already?? I'll make a post about June soon =)

m1stery
05-28-14, 10:12 AM

Thank you Aggwynn :*

zoeee87
05-28-14, 12:06 PM

What a great idea! They could have us build a ship for sea adventures!!!

meggilizz
05-29-14, 08:56 AM
I don't want this game to ever end!! :D :D :D

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 09:07 AM
Everybody says once we get to the broken cherub statue that we will get crowned & that will be the story's end & the game will be finished.
HUH?? Why even think that???... Once we're crowned (if that's what it is), it still takes a LOT to rule the land..there could still be MANY characters hiding out there to meet... Places to go, things to do...endless possibilities are still open.
Yes, endless, I say. ENDLESS! lol :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 09:21 AM

A plea to you, Glimmergate, et al w/TL:
Please please please don't give us ANY new quests or adventures in June that involve any of the following things:
*mithril
*vital extract (or piles of seeds or living wood)
*mermaid scales
*dragon scales
*milk, eggs or chocolate
*water lol
*golden nuggets or diamonds
*jewels
*swords or armor

LOL, seriously, this EPIC event has been a BLAST but we need time to recover & rebuild our stock! lol

Ps Add trade tickets to that list! lol

maguar
05-29-14, 05:40 PM
Everybody says once we get to the broken cherub statue that we will get crowned & that will be the story's end & the game will be finished.
HUH?? Why even think that???... Once we're crowned (if that's what it is), it still takes a LOT to rule the land..there could still be MANY characters hiding out there to meet... Places to go, things to do...endless possibilities are still open.
Yes, endless, I say. ENDLESS! lol :)

Hey if we get crowned you just know that the baron would be doing everything in his power to get the crown so that could be a whole fun quest line

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 06:18 PM
Hey if we get crowned you just know that the baron would be doing everything in his power to get the crown so that could be a whole fun quest line
EXACTLY! Lol... He could even send his knights (or release a whole NEW menace) to battle & terrorize us.. HE summons the pirates?? ...endless possibilities lol

Queenzod
05-29-14, 07:35 PM
EXACTLY! Lol... He could even send his knights (or release a whole NEW menace) to battle & terrorize us.. HE summons the pirates?? ...endless possibilities lol

I would think as long as TL has a profitable game in CS, they will try to continue. I certainly support them, and not just with attaboys. :)

ashanthya
05-29-14, 10:11 PM
Don't forget that before Kaz left, he mentioned the troll princess! Maybe we'll get to meet her soon. :)

Oliver118
05-29-14, 10:35 PM
Don't forget that before Kaz left, he mentioned the troll princess! Maybe we'll get to meet her soon. :)

I doubt she'll be very pretty though...:p

roguebee
05-30-14, 05:06 AM

If she is set to inherit a kingdom, who cares?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 05:24 AM
...and where's that dang missing necklace???? Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 05:34 AM

So, I take it the first week will be #4 from the May sneak peek, since we didn't get to it? :)

....(edit.....)
4) Someone Is Realizing Their Potential
-Who?!

Aggwynn
05-30-14, 10:32 AM
We already got to that part ;)

kooky panda
05-30-14, 10:37 AM

Or maybe a troll by night but she changes to princess during the day!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 10:54 AM
We already got to that part ;)
Hunh, I musta missed it, then lol.... Who was it?? :)

eepopp
05-30-14, 11:23 AM
Hunh, I musta missed it, then lol.... Who was it?? :)

It was Ivy. Ivy wants to be taught by Lady Griselda, but we have to do those Belladonna Plant Trades and wait months to find out more.

http://i59.tinypic.com/vh42l4.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/2lviye1.jpg

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 11:29 AM
It was Ivy.

Oh ok, it musta been part of the Bella Donna trade update (& I'm not up to that stage yet; above my "pay grade" lol)
Dang, I thought it was ME lol (& you ..& everybody else ... Y'know, the RULER hadn't realized his/her potential yet... Oh well, one of these days lol)

Ps. yep, Bella Donna trade (you posted pix while I was typing lol)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 11:37 AM
Pps...Thx for the info & pix, eepopp. I like being "in the know" lol.

maguar
05-31-14, 05:33 AM
Official sneak leak is here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69132-Castle-Story-June-Sneak-Peek)