PDA

View Full Version : How do you hatch the dragon in the new dragon quest from the forgotten roost?

kmyfarmer
05-25-14, 05:59 AM
I have just read this quote by glimmergate regarding the new dragon goals.

" Originally Posted by glimmergate
The Large Diamonds from the Treasure Troves can in fact be used to hatch the dragon from the Forgotten Roost... I don't want to give too much away but if you're debating whether or not to use it for that purpose, I'd recommend going for it ."

Does anyone know how to do it? I have a large diamond but nothing happens when i click the forgotten roost. I am referring to the new dragon quest not the previous ones.
Pardon my ignorance and i really would appreciate some help here. Thanks.

roguebee
05-25-14, 06:18 AM
I believe what she means is that if you had previously received a dragon egg from the forgotten roost and was waiting on a diamond drop from the deep mine, you can use a diamond from the new quest to help hatch that egg.

kmyfarmer
05-25-14, 05:42 PM
I believe what she means is that if you had previously received a dragon egg from the forgotten roost and was waiting on a diamond drop from the deep mine, you can use a diamond from the new quest to help hatch that egg.

Thanks Roguebee! It now makes sense if she was referring to previous dragon eggs. I thought she was talking about the new dragons and then it made no sense to me. ��

Hannah396
05-25-14, 06:32 PM
I need dragon scales for the pyre caverns quest and crafting the sword of darkness. I still haven't gotten the large diamond to hatch a dragon from the forgotten roost (though I do have the egg). I've had no luck getting that large diamond, not from the deep mines (I have two at level 2 and am working on getting one to level 3), not from the treasure troves (I've gotten 2 and chopped both), not from dark cave formations or anywhere else! What am I supposed to do? It seems three quests are dependent on it so I can hatch the dragon and get its scales! I had to use gems for them for one time to the pyre caverns but don't want to use up all my gems!