PDA

View Full Version : Level 70 Vineyard

bozit
05-25-14, 12:10 AM
can anyone tell me how much the vineyard costs?

irylshop
05-25-14, 10:43 AM
it costs 10, 000, 000 coins

bozit
05-25-14, 03:41 PM
it costs 10, 000, 000 coins

Thanks for the info. I was wondering whether to spend gems on last extension or just get to level 75 and spend coins. As I want the vineyard, I'll use gems and start saving :-) Cheers

bbieprnc
05-26-14, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the info. I was wondering whether to spend gems on last extension or just get to level 75 and spend coins. As I want the vineyard, I'll use gems and start saving :-) Cheers

I would never use gems to expand - why are you doing that?

bozit
05-31-14, 08:42 AM
It is the last expansion and I had the choice of going another seven levels before I could expand using coins, or just use the jewels I had saved and get the expansion immediately. If it had turned out that the vineyard cost was in jewels I would have saved them and just carried on the extra levels. As it is I have now reached my maximum size, and am nearly half way to being able to buy the vineyard. Just a matter of what each one of us wants from the game and play accordingly

bbieprnc
05-31-14, 06:14 PM
I would've either started to build sheds or bought coops to get up the few levels ...that's all.

FarmerTiff68
06-05-14, 12:56 PM
are the coops still available?

also, i have noticed that there are other "farm story" games like Father's Day and Thanksgiving. I downloaded one but it took me to my same farm. Is it just the fact that we have different items in the store? Do I need both on my device or can I download Thanksgiving and remove the regular Farm Story? I'm a bit confused about this.

bbieprnc
06-05-14, 05:18 PM
are the coops still available?

also, i have noticed that there are other "farm story" games like Father's Day and Thanksgiving. I downloaded one but it took me to my same farm. Is it just the fact that we have different items in the store? Do I need both on my device or can I download Thanksgiving and remove the regular Farm Story? I'm a bit confused about this.

Yes, coops are available, why wouldn't they?

Each of the releases will take you to the same farm but each added new crops, trees and decoration. I play the original story, but always downloaded each of the releases to update the original game with newly released items. Not sure I make sense. So actually if you don't have coops in your decoration selection you should download the releases to get them.

FarmerTiff68
06-06-14, 10:04 AM
Thanks. I'll look at the release dates on the computer to see if I can figure it out. I love these games!

FarmerTiff68
06-06-14, 12:07 PM
Well, let me see if I can explain. I assume that FS Thanksgiving is the latest release based on dates. I have all 4 FS installed on my phone. I can not see the coop in store when in Thanksgiving but I can see the coop when I am in Fall Harvest. So I feel like I have to have all four of these installed on my phone in order to get the items from each in the store. Otherwise I don't have access.

bbieprnc
06-06-14, 05:31 PM
Hmm, I play the regular, did download the others but already deleted them, yet I still see coops. Not sure why, and I play on Android.

FarmerTiff68
06-07-14, 10:04 AM
so you dl the others and delete the others and keep the original? or dl the others and delete the oldest ones?

bbieprnc
06-07-14, 05:22 PM
so you dl the others and delete the others and keep the original? or dl the others and delete the oldest ones?

I still play the original - regular farm story and deleted all of the other releases.