PDA

View Full Version : Just a few suggestions that I think would make the game a little bit better.

baskins33
05-24-14, 10:36 PM
I have been playing the game for quite some time, but I have a few suggestions that might make playing a little bit easier.
1: it would be great if players could see the items they have in storage. I have plenty of items in storage, but since there's no wait to see them, I'm a bit frustrated.
2: it would be great if you could set your Restaurant to either open or closed. This would allow players to restock empty counters without worrying about unhappy customers.
3: it would be great if you were able to know which neighbors you have already visited or gifted. This would be great because players would be able to gift to the neighbors, without accidentally resending a gift.
4: it would be great, if we could change the look and color of the doors of our restaurants. Windows would also be an excellent addition.
5: it would be also great, if players could post a small status just below the name of the restaurant. This would let other players know if you are away from your system for a while, and can't gift.
6: it would be great if players could view their neighbors build items. This would allow them to see which items their neighbor needs, this way, it would prevent a mistake in gift.
7: my final suggestion is, it would be great, if players have the option to restore their neighbors burnt or spoiled food. Although, I can understand if it's decided to make this a limited option.
All in all, this is a very good game to play.

mollybrown0
05-28-14, 08:22 AM
I think some of your suggestions are great, especially number seven! It would make a great improvement if we could restore just one spoilt dish for one of our neighbours. I also like the idea of being able to change the door colour, maybe to match the restaurant better. I know that people have been asking for like a 'sticky note' which stays at the top of their message board to let others know what's going on, it's just a case of when will TL give us something like that. :)

holdie14
10-12-14, 12:56 PM
1: it would be great if players could see the items they have in storage. I have plenty of items in storage, but since there's no wait to see them, I'm a bit frustrated.
2: it would be great if you could set your Restaurant to either open or closed. This would allow players to restock empty counters without worrying about unhappy customers.

You can view your items by clicking on gifts. You can see how many of each item that you already have.
To close the door, simply move an item in front of it. Customers can't get in, therefore you can restock.

poisonedwaters
10-20-15, 10:30 AM
it would be great if you could set your Restaurant to either open or closed. This would allow players to restock empty counters without worrying about unhappy customers.

This is a great idea. I dislike having to stick something in front of the door just to keep customers from coming in. So essentially adding a "lock" to our restaurant door will help manage better and not have to keep moving items around just to block customers.

it would be also great, if players could post a small status just below the name of the restaurant. This would let other players know if you are away from your system for a while, and can't gift.

This is an idea that has taken all shapes and forms from other player's suggestions and I still feel this would be a great improvement for the game. Please see these related posts:
Player-Stats-Idea (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?78492-Player-Stats-Idea)
Our-wall-posts (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?82497-Our-wall-posts)
Stormie-Upgrade-and-Mini-Player-Profiles (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?67664-Stormie-Upgrade-and-Mini-Player-Profiles)

it would be great if players could view their neighbors build items. This would allow them to see which items their neighbor needs, this way, it would prevent a mistake in gift.

This is also a great idea. I have found myself trying to click on my neighbor's boxes wanting to know what parts they needed to finish. I would love to see this feature get implemented.

it would be great if players could see the items they have in storage. I have plenty of items in storage, but since there's no wait to see them, I'm a bit frustrated.

When you say "items in storage" do you mean parts received or things like tables, chairs, counters and deco? There is a parts inventory and items are available in the list but not really organized like storage would be. Please see these related posts:
My-Suggestions (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?73998-My-Suggestions)
Gifts (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?82840-Gifts)

my final suggestion is, it would be great, if players have the option to restore their neighbors burnt or spoiled food. Although, I can understand if it's decided to make this a limited option.

This is an interesting idea. If we have to rescue our own items from spoiling it would cost us gems, but if we had neighbors essentially doing this for us for free, it would be another hand out. I could maybe see this working if the neighbor chooses to tip or rescue one recipe but not be allowed to do both.

sally_brown
10-23-15, 08:44 PM
This is an interesting idea. If we have to rescue our own items from spoiling it would cost us gems, but if we had neighbors essentially doing this for us for free, it would be another hand out. I could maybe see this working if the neighbor chooses to tip or rescue one recipe but not be allowed to do both.I've played other games where you can do X number of actions per day. So something like that would make sense here. You could give 5 tips and unspoil one recipe, for example.

poisonedwaters
10-27-15, 11:43 AM
I've played other games where you can do X number of actions per day. So something like that would make sense here. You could give 5 tips and unspoil one recipe, for example.

True, but I doubt Storm 8 wants to give up the gems needed to be spent to save spoiled recipes. I don't mind having neighbors come through and rescue a recipe though.

Goempel
11-11-15, 12:11 PM
I have been playing the game for quite some time, but I have a few suggestions that might make playing a little bit easier.
3: it would be great if you were able to know which neighbors you have already visited or gifted. This would be great because players would be able to gift to the neighbors, without accidentally resending a gift.
4: it would be great, if we could change the look and color of the doors of our restaurants. Windows would also be an excellent addition.
5: it would be also great, if players could post a small status just below the name of the restaurant. This would let other players know if you are away from your system for a while, and can't gift.
6: it would be great if players could view their neighbors build items. This would allow them to see which items their neighbor needs, this way, it would prevent a mistake in gift.
7: my final suggestion is, it would be great, if players have the option to restore their neighbors burnt or spoiled food. Although, I can understand if it's decided to make this a limited option.
Support all ideas 10chars

lakejello
12-20-15, 05:38 PM
I love these ideas. And to add them, I would like the experience bar under recipes to be easier to read. Maybe even a color change when you have hit level 4 completed.