PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know new dragon drops yet.

letf8b
05-24-14, 09:20 PM
I don't think it's to early to ask I have seen grown dragons already. I would like to know what each one drops. They are just sooooh cute as babies I don't want to grow mine up for scales. I tried to search post and didn't find this question yet but as I always say don't waste the keystrokes telling me where to go plz just answer politely. Thanks and goodluck to all.

edit(KP)

Flare Dragon: Dragon Scales x2, jewels, Dragon Scales x3, coins , 5 energy, coal, earth wisp

Bijou dragon: Earth Wisp, longsword, dragon scales, coins,jewels

Matrix Dragon: Coins

maguar
05-24-14, 10:33 PM
We really haven't had any confirmed reports yet. At this stage I'd guess it would be similar to the normal dragon drops such as scales, swords, armour, energy, etc. Over the next couple of days we're going to get confirmed reports and the info will be added to the first page of the main thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871-Castle-Story-05-22-2014-EVENT-Infiltrate-The-Pyre-Caverns)

shambalaya
05-25-14, 01:57 PM
Two dragon scales were reported from the flare dragon

55lee55
05-25-14, 03:25 PM
I don't think it's to early to ask I have seen grown dragons already. I would like to know what each one drops. They are just sooooh cute as babies I don't want to grow mine up for scales. I tried to search post and didn't find this question yet but as I always say don't waste the keystrokes telling me where to go plz just answer politely. Thanks and goodluck to all.

No keystrokes telling you where to go from me! I have the same question.

A neighbor told me that they got the same drops from one as the regular Dragon, so I am assuming Dragon Scales, and another one dropped 6 Energy, which would make it's drop behavior similar to a Pink Alicorn. Not sure or don't remember which new dragon dropped what, sorry. Because I get the dragon parts and Mithril I need from my existing adult dragons, and I have never received much energy from my two Pink Alicorns and only keep them out because I think they are cute.

I plan to follow your lead letf8b and keep my new dragons at that cute baby stage in my nursery for now. So you are not alone!

This is an unnecessary quest designed to help those who manage to finish it successfully move on a bit easier in the future. That is my understanding and I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong. From my experience it seems probable that by the time the next update is released we will still not have a complete list of all possible drops from these new dragons. We may get a surprise very rare drop from one or more of them out of the blue months from now. I may see a need to age them in the future, but for now I am keeping my dragons as babies.

As it stands, Rulers are just now getting the first drops from their new adults, and I appreciate your start of this thread letf8b because even if it is mentioned elsewhere, we do need one spot to collect up to date reports. Thanks!

shambalaya
05-26-14, 02:48 AM
1250$ coin drop has been reported, it's starting to look like normal dragon drops, which makes sense since they're not part of he main story line. They're gorgeous and adorable though and maybe they'll have an extra surprise for us once in a while... Cooked food items would be nice and they sure have enough fire power!

SpiritWind00
05-26-14, 04:49 AM
Few of my neighbours reported receiving nothing special.... Coins, scales and coal mainly.

forkyfork99
05-26-14, 07:21 AM
I'm wondering if it's worth it to try for all the dragons if they're all the same :-/

eepopp
05-26-14, 07:31 AM
Bijou dragon dropped an Earth Wisp for me this morning.

esmerelda35
05-26-14, 09:56 AM
Thanks for starting this thread - I know there's the main one but it's sooo long, and I was wondering the same thing :). Now I'll keep mine as babies for now (and am still trying to get the Sparkling egg :).

jptheripper
05-26-14, 10:47 AM
got a longsword from the bijou

CottageRose
05-26-14, 02:32 PM
Mine will be babies forever; they are too cute to be adults if I only have one each. lol

hugpete
05-27-14, 12:36 AM
Flare dropped 2 dragon scales and 250 coins

Hollie1922
05-27-14, 01:42 AM
once dragon is fully grown what is the time wait to collect from them?

maguar
05-27-14, 01:45 AM
It's about 22 hours to collect from adult dragons

Hollie1922
05-27-14, 06:22 AM
It's about 22 hours to collect from adult dragons

22 hours!? that's ages! I need some dragon scales asap!

arikasi
05-27-14, 03:56 PM
Flare Dragon:
first drop 1 Longsword
second drop 1 Longsword and a very small number of coins

shambalaya
05-27-14, 11:43 PM
Flare dragon dropped two scales
Bijou dragon dropped an armor

maguar
05-28-14, 03:11 AM
I collected from my mithril dragon and got a mithril. I then collected from my bijou dragon and I think I got another mithril. I was a little sleepy so not 100% certain. I'd be interested to know if anyone else can confirm the mithril drop.

ShibuyaCloth
05-28-14, 03:59 AM
Just got 1250 coins from my flare.

fish63
05-28-14, 05:23 AM
All I'm getting are coins! All those resources and coins! Since I have over 10 million, I would have left them as babies! Also , I have two pink Alicorns and have never gotten more than 5 energy from one. Same with new tree, one living wood at the time. If we are going to spend gems at least make it worth while! Now the sap trees and the Mitril Dragons deliver!

mnjcafe
05-29-14, 06:33 AM
I got 3 dragon scales from the flare this morning! Woot woot! (As far as I know, the regular dragon can only give up to 2, but mine usually gives 0!)

rachmac07
05-29-14, 09:49 AM
I have only received dragon scales, coins, and jewels. I have already stored all three adult dragons because I am maxed on scales. I am pretty disappointed, was hoping they would drop something new, at least given all the effort that was put into getting them and growing them.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 04:03 PM
I just got 2 gems & some coins from Flare. :)

hugpete
05-29-14, 05:30 PM
Flare dragon drop 2: 2 dragon scales, 250 coins.
3: 2 dragon scales, 250 coins.
4: 2 coal, 250 coins.

dadspad
05-30-14, 07:54 PM
Only have the 2 flare dragons as adults, and only for a few days.

Flare 1, drop 1: 2 dragon scales
F1d2: 2 gems

F2d1: 3 dragon scales

I could do with a semi frequent gem drop like with the purple cow, who also gave a gem on that game. Enough that I still collect even when maxed on petals and ink.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 02:38 PM
Flare gave me 5 energy & $250 today :)

pdf2
06-03-14, 10:27 AM
My flare has given me coal and $250 coins for the past two days. I have two comments about that:

1. Have I been bad? Why am I only getting coal?
2. Given how much coal it took to hatch the baby, I shouldn't be surprised that he is dropping some.

meme1098
06-03-14, 01:57 PM
My flare has given me coal and $250 coins for the past two days. I have two comments about that:

1. Have I been bad? Why am I only getting coal?
2. Given how much coal it took to hatch the baby, I shouldn't be surprised that he is dropping some.

Haha....my flare has only given me coins the 3 collections I've made. I think the first time I was full on the scales but still.
I don't think my dragon is very happy with the others I have. Maybe he feels out of place since he looks different?

kooky panda
06-03-14, 02:15 PM
My Flare has just dropped coins... maybe because I keep forgetting to feed him?? LOL
Just got my Adult Matrix!