PDA

View Full Version : Advanced players: getting more than 1 new type of dragon

Anyuszko
05-24-14, 03:13 PM
Hi all,

I started this thread for discussing possibilities of getting two or more dragons of the same type (talking about new type of dragons). Mods please do not merge it in the main thread (there are too many posts there).

In getting ultramarine dragon, there is a crafting part:

http://w3.enternet.hu/kanaizol/magic.png

Some confirmed things:

- you can have only one dragon egg of the same type
- after you hatched the dragon, you can hold a new egg (if you are lucky enough to find one more)

So. In case you finish ultramarine dragon hatching, and you press "craft" on the picture above, your egg disappers so you may be able holding another dragon egg. If you have enough lapis and forever snow, you will be able craft a second dragon (just do not take out the first one if it is ready).

Some questions to players who already there:
- after getting the dragon out, the crafting ability disappears or not? (did not find answer in main thread coz some ppl reported yes some reported no)
- when the crafting ability is on, are you still be able to trade for snow and go for adventure for lapis?

Thanks in advance who can answer these.

For the other 2 dragons: I do not see a possibility to hatch a second one, do you?

plby
05-24-14, 04:29 PM
Some questions to players who already there:
- after getting the dragon out, the crafting ability disappears or not? (did not find answer in main thread coz some ppl reported yes some reported no)
- when the crafting ability is on, are you still be able to trade for snow and go for adventure for lapis?

The answers to these are yes and yes :)
As long as the ultramarine/matrix dragon isn't collected, the polaris trade and deep sea adventure remain open. They and the ability to craft the dragon disappears when the dragon is collected.

edit: Seems the dragon can be collected without the crafting option disappearing - as long as we don't feed it. See gdmcrjunkies post below :)

(My game reset after collecting the dragon and the crafting option, trade and adventure were gone when it reloaded...)

doobievilla
05-24-14, 04:42 PM
People are not getting a single Dragon and this guy wants to have 2 of each??? dude and i think your a neighbor.. deleting your ass

gdmcrjunkie
05-24-14, 05:39 PM
I'm working on this actually. I'm trying to get Sparkling egg but got another Ultramarine instead, so~

For your questions: I've crafted and collected my Matrix dragon, but haven't completed the part of the quest that says to feed the baby dragon. I can still do the snow exchange and lapis lazuli adventure.

Edit: Done!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gdmcrjunkie/Requests/1C1B0085-9811-4A0A-9B96-1195ACCB910F.png (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/gdmcrjunkie/media/Requests/1C1B0085-9811-4A0A-9B96-1195ACCB910F.png.html)

Anyuszko
05-24-14, 10:08 PM
People are not getting a single Dragon and this guy wants to have 2 of each??? dude and i think your a neighbor.. deleting your ass

Sorry to hear it. I did 20+ adventures and got all three eggs. As I am an old player, I have a lot of sources (Still more than 80 mithrils and scales). On quests I am always seeking the limits, did 2 saplings for example.

If you delete me for I found eggs, and you didnt, do it.

Anyuszko
05-24-14, 10:10 PM
The answers to these are yes and yes :)
As long as the ultramarine/matrix dragon isn't collected, the polaris trade and deep sea adventure remain open. They and the ability to craft the dragon disappears when the dragon is collected.

Thank you now I am working fast on the first ultramarine, and stocking resources for the trade and quests. ;)

moon331
05-25-14, 04:14 AM
Hey, does anyone know what the three new dragon will drop? If nothing valuable, then we don't need to have two of them.

plby
05-25-14, 04:46 AM
We don't need to have two of them anyway. We'll just get whatever they drop slower with only one :)

They can't really drop anything all that valuable since a lot of players (all lower levels for one) won't have any.

moon331
05-25-14, 05:53 AM
I guess we can only have two of Matrix dragon not the other two?

Anyuszko
05-25-14, 08:12 AM
We don't need to have two of them anyway. We'll just get whatever they drop slower with only one :)

They can't really drop anything all that valuable since a lot of players (all lower levels for one) won't have any.

That is true. I am not doing it for more resources. Built up everything, finished all quests, like many oldtime players. Just playing for fun. And sometimes - when it is possible - I try to go over the limit. Thats all. I know a couple of players such as me. It is funny to hunt our "personal" goals. Usually normal quests are fitted for regular players (not for fanatics like me). That means ppl like me runs thru all quests fast (even without skipping with gems) coz I have more than enough resources. Fot example, I had 70+ hot chocolates left from umm Xmas event, now I didnt had to craft any. (I could not no btw, coz the limit was lowered to 50, and I still have more than 50, so I can not craft any even if I want to.)

ShibuyaCloth
05-25-14, 11:16 AM
Wow, I also an advanced player, so far only the Pyre egg. I do 10-12 adventures a day, so I an out of luck it seems.

55lee55
05-25-14, 10:02 PM
I was all finished with this quest yesterday, fed the babies at least once, and lost the ability to hatch any more eggs. Fine, I sped through with gems for personal reasons and even though it now appears I didn't need to speed, at the time I was worried that I would miss out on this if I didn't hurry. No regrets about that.

I still had plenty of materials to send out Pyre Adventures so I did to collect treasure troves for amusement sake. What I did not expect to get is the Sparkling Egg that came back with my most recent adventure! I don't feel guilty at all about speeding through a timed quest, but I feel terrible that I am sitting here with a shiny egg that can't be hatched because all hatching options disappeared when I was done with the quest! Worse is the angst that I saw from those who tried and tried to get one of these eggs and I got two without trying! It wouldn't be so bad if I could hatch it, but I never considered the possibility of needing to hatch two of the same egg, and when I rushed through I am not sure if it was even known that two could be hatched by refraining from feeding the baby. Even had I known, I would have fed the baby because unless these dragons do something unknown and spectacular, they will likely continue to be babies in my nursery. I have all of the dragons I need, if not all I would like to have in the future, but for now I am fine with what I have.

Until I got the extra egg this evening. I feel so awful, like I took someone's egg away from them because I was using up extra swords and pink armor that I could have just not used once I finished finding my three eggs :(

Chaotarch
05-26-14, 11:37 PM
Some1 try to craft more then 2 matrixdragons? :o
:cool: I was to happy about the second egg, that i craft and place the 2 babys. - But before first hatching all adventueres and crafting for the third or more were be able to...:rolleyes:

And some1 get, after hatching flare and bijou, an other egg of them, or more off the pyre caverns adventures are waste ressources?

Anyuszko
05-27-14, 01:18 AM
Here is my status in (about) the middle of the event.

So far I did exactly 30 adventures, and got 4 eggs (2 from ultramarine), hatched pyre dragon, both matrix dragons and at last round to hatch the bijou.

As I did not pet any matrix dragon, the crafting option is still open in my forges, so I can confirm you are able to hatch as much matrix dragons as much you want (if you find or buy egg - even buying is much cheaper way to get dragon then buying a regular one). Now I am hunting for a 3rd ultramarine egg, I wonder how many dragon I would be able to hatch until the end of the event.
In case I got an ultramarine egg, I immediately change to deep sea adventure, to get lapis and hatch dragon as fast as I can (because you can hold only one dragon egg of the same type). Also, I am doing only trade with Polaris, to restock snows.

Currenty I am mostly tapping wells and ponds for mermaid scales (deep sea needs a lot) and planting wheat, sugar and getting eggs to craft ginger mens (I still have many hot chocolates from last years event).

I am not participating the who-can-make-the-most-pyrecavern-adventures "event" (read somewhere in regular topic), because I am hatching ultramarine egg if I happen to find more. (so, instead participating the who-can-hatch-the-most-matrix-dragons "event").

By the way, is there anybody hatching 3rd, 4th or more matrix dragon?

One more thing. I am thinking on that after event ends, I still keep open the crafting availibilty (so I do not end the questline), for two reasons:
- I would like to stock up to max gingerbread man, hot chocolate, lapis and forever snow in case we need it again later
- also, perhaps to hatch more dragons, if i earn enough gems for buying more egg.

During this event I did not buy gems, was using only the about 30 pieces I was holding.

echowuuu
05-27-14, 01:42 AM
these dragon looks ok but I don't think I m motivated to get a second one. Still working on the sparkling egg, closing to 50 adventures still no drop. I m all out for pile of seed.

Anyuszko
05-27-14, 01:54 AM
these dragon looks ok but I don't think I m motivated to get a second one. Still working on the sparkling egg, closing to 50 adventures still no drop. I m all out for pile of seed.

Yup pile of seeds is the "neck-of-the-bottle" as someone wrote before. I have now 6 conservatories. :)

m1stery
05-28-14, 12:48 PM
Did anyone managed to find another egg after this thread started? I know that before I got one extra Pyre egg (didn't get it cuz I was already holding one). Maybe it was fixed so that we can only get one of each new eggs.

Anyuszko
05-28-14, 01:01 PM
Did anyone managed to find another egg after this thread started? I know that before I got one extra Pyre egg (didn't get it cuz I was already holding one). Maybe it was fixed so that we can only get one of each new eggs.

Interesting thought, i dont think they changed it. However i did not get any egg since it. Sent out 46 adventures

meme1098
05-28-14, 02:50 PM
Yup pile of seeds is the "neck-of-the-bottle" as someone wrote before. I have now 6 conservatories. :)

The bottle neck for me is mithril. And..btw... I only have the 1 dragon - the flare dragon. I can't do anymore adventures now until (and if) I get a mithril dropped from deep mines.

m1stery
05-28-14, 02:57 PM
Interesting thought, i dont think they changed it. However i did not get any egg since it. Sent out 46 adventures

That is exactly why I asked.... I have sent my knight on so many adventures and nothing. I'm still holding off the Ultramarine Egg quest cuz I'm still hoping for getting another Egg, but as the time goes I don't think that's going to happen.

maguar
05-28-14, 03:08 PM
I received a second sparkling egg yesterday so they're still dropping.

55lee55
05-28-14, 07:10 PM

Yes. I posted about receiving a Sparkling Egg after I had finished hatching all three eggs and after I fed the babies at least once. I lost the ability to hatch the egg, but I still have the ability to send my knights on the adventure and as I have plenty of supplies (sword, armor, coins) I am using them and collecting treasure troves because I have no idea if/when I will lose the adventure.

I believe I have seen that some can hatch two of the same eggs if they don't feed the first baby, but I lost the ability to hatch additional eggs before I received this additional Sparkling Egg. So I would have to say in light of my personal experience, that yes it is possible to receive more than one of each egg.

eatup2
05-28-14, 10:00 PM
How many trips to the cave did you make Mag? I'm closing in on 50 trips with only two eggs. I am beyond green! Good work!

olcastle
05-28-14, 10:01 PM

They could change it today. But I hope not, it would be very cruel for those who rely on this topic and was making snow and lapis for nothing.Btw there was enough false info for this quest already, like reward of 40 snow or availability for level 28+ when Potion of Gills was for 30+.
Unfortunately if people can't get 4th egg anymore after 40 tries it means they might did change something...

Anyuszko
05-28-14, 10:42 PM
As soon as I get a new egg ill report it. Currently I have no egg, hatched all four I got (including 2 matrix) so I Can store any type of egg if I find one. I Still have mithrils enough Till the end of the quest, also got 7 conservatories for having seeds for nonstop adventuring.

m1stery
05-28-14, 11:55 PM

That's great news. Thx maguar!

Rockinkitten
05-29-14, 03:59 AM
Deleting someone for being lucky enough to get an extra egg? That's crazy! I got a second blue egg but don't see any means to hatch it. I don't mind keeping the egg though, it's pretty :)

maguar
05-29-14, 03:59 AM
How many trips to the cave did you make Mag? I'm closing in on 50 trips with only two eggs. I am beyond green! Good work!

I haven't kept track but based on my mithril levels at least 60. I'm trying to get the second pyre and ultramarine egg

eepopp
05-29-14, 08:09 AM
I'm working on this actually. I'm trying to get Sparkling egg but got another Ultramarine instead, so~

For your questions: I've crafted and collected my Matrix dragon, but haven't completed the part of the quest that says to feed the baby dragon. I can still do the snow exchange and lapis lazuli adventure.

Edit: Done!

I got my 2nd Ultramarine egg this morning, and hatched my 2nd Matrix Dragon! I went on over 50 adventures.

I'm going to try and get a 3rd egg for a souvenir and will restock Forever Snow, Lapiz Lazuli Stones, Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread, and Potion of the Gills by keeping the quest open.

Thanks so much about the the tip to not end the quest to keep all these options open!

Note: if you visit my kingdom, my Matrix dragons are not present. I put them in storage so that I don't accidentally click on them and end the quest. Here are my babies. :)

http://i57.tinypic.com/u93sk.jpg

Note2: I have an extra Pyre egg for a souvenir, so I had roughly 5 eggs drop in 50+ adventures.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 09:02 AM
If you have the gems, the number of matrix dragons you can have is endless...
Once a baby is hatched (& not fed), the egg is available in the forge for 250 gems.
So, even after this quest ends, and you don't find (& HATCH) multiple baby matrix dragons, you can still buy the egg.
Just FYI (that I also posted in main thread but probably got lost lol). :)

55lee55
05-29-14, 10:51 AM
Once a baby is hatched (& not fed), the egg is available in the forge for 250 gems.
So, even after this quest ends, and you don't find (& HATCH) multiple baby matrix dragons, you can still buy the egg.
Sorry, but I am still confused, so tell me if I have it yet ;)

Since I finished the quest and have lost the ability to hatch it, even if I buy an egg when thet go on sale for gems it will be unhatchable.

The ability to buy the egg for gems will only be made available for those who started, so they can collect the materials to hatch their egg and trigger the ability to do so but who haven't found an egg during the quest, right?

Where was it said that the eggs will be available after the quest is over? I missed that.

While I didn't buy eggs, just sped up quest, I don't know because I wasn't looking but usually things such as eggs can be purchased for gems during the quest. Are these eggs not able to be purchased now if someone has gone on all of the quests they can afford or want to go on? If the eggs can be bought now, why continue to sell them after the end of the quest? Unless a way to hatch them is added along with the egg for gems offer, selling the eggs to those who can't hatch them doesn't make sense to me. Someone please tell me what I missed? And no I have a fever and cannot read through well over a thousand posts, sorry.

Thanks!

tuskmage
05-29-14, 11:46 AM
Sorry, but I am still confused, so tell me if I have it yet ;)

Since I finished the quest and have lost the ability to hatch it, even if I buy an egg when thet go on sale for gems it will be unhatchable.

The ability to buy the egg for gems will only be made available for those who started, so they can collect the materials to hatch their egg and trigger the ability to do so but who haven't found an egg during the quest, right?

Where was it said that the eggs will be available after the quest is over? I missed that.

While I didn't buy eggs, just sped up quest, I don't know because I wasn't looking but usually things such as eggs can be purchased for gems during the quest. Are these eggs not able to be purchased now if someone has gone on all of the quests they can afford or want to go on? If the eggs can be bought now, why continue to sell them after the end of the quest? Unless a way to hatch them is added along with the egg for gems offer, selling the eggs to those who can't hatch them doesn't make sense to me. Someone please tell me what I missed? And no I have a fever and cannot read through well over a thousand posts, sorry.

Thanks!

Don't worry about that, since you complete all three quests ahead of most of the players, 3 dragons is all you could own at this point.

Anyuszko
05-29-14, 11:48 AM
55le55, i dont really understand what you are asking, but once you close the questline there is no option to buy any egg.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 11:48 AM
55lee55 ~ No. It has not been stated anywhere that any of the eggs (or dragons) will be available for purchase via gems after the quest is over...that's not what I'm saying & I'm not sure where the other player who said that got that info because it's incorrect.
Read my post again... The option I am talking about is ONLY available for the ultramarine egg and ONLY available if you have hatched it *but haven't fed it yet* (those 2 things are paramount).
If you have an adult matrix dragon (or even if you've fed it twice, which was the LAST step of that dragon's quest), then the craft has disappeared from your forge, along with the option to buy another egg for 250 gems.

Understand better now? :)

Ps....and anyone can do that indefinitely (even after the quests are over)... So long as they have 250 gems each time and DONT FEED THE MATRIX BABIES. lol

Pps...see the pic posted on the first post of this thread?...see? 250 gems in forge. :)

http://w3.enternet.hu/kanaizol/magic.png
(Photo courtesy of Anyuszko from 1st post)

..and this pic shows the last stage of the matrix dragon, where you DO wanna hatch but you DON'T wanna feed the baby, in order to leave the hatch crafting option available in the forge (along with option to buy that additional egg)! :)
http://i57.tinypic.com/20zxkd4.jpg
(Photo courtesy of eepopp from the update thread)

Anyuszko
05-30-14, 12:18 AM

Now I can confirm that eggs still dropping after all 3 type of eggs hatched. Got a sparkling egg on my 53th adventure.

Chaotarch
05-30-14, 01:09 AM
Now I can confirm that eggs still dropping after all 3 type of eggs hatched. Got a sparkling egg on my 53th adventure.

you have the egg, but only in your inventory, not to hatch, right?:rolleyes:

Anyuszko
05-30-14, 02:17 AM
you have the egg, but only in your inventory, not to hatch, right?:rolleyes:

Nope, cant be hatched, just for souvenir.

A few posts before there was a conversation about it seems that the eggs stopped dropping for those who already got all. But it seems not.

m1stery
05-30-14, 06:26 AM
I can confirm that it is possible to get another egg after getting all 3. Just today I got another Ultramarine Egg!!! I'm so excited!!! :D
I will be able to hatch another Matrix Dragon! :D

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 06:30 AM
I can confirm that it is possible to get another egg after getting all 3. Just today I got another Ultramarine Egg!!! I'm so excited!!! :D
I will be able to hatch another Matrix Dragon! :D
YAY!!! ... I've built up enough snow & lapis to hatch a second, but still need the second egg to drop lol.
Don't forget! -- don't feed your first matrix baby so that craft stays open in your forge, to hatch your second!! :)
Yay, excited for you lol

m1stery
05-30-14, 08:13 AM
YAY!!! ... I've built up enough snow & lapis to hatch a second, but still need the second egg to drop lol.
Don't forget! -- don't feed your first matrix baby so that craft stays open in your forge, to hatch your second!! :)
Yay, excited for you lol

Thank you NorthWoodsKingdom :) And don't worry, I won't feed my baby Matrix Dragon... I have already put her in storage until I hatch 2nd egg so that I wouldn't accidentally feed her.
Fingers crossed that you get second Ultramarine Egg! :)

Anyuszko
05-30-14, 09:47 AM
Congrats mystery and fingers crossed for you northwood !

patriziaf
05-31-14, 01:33 AM
Yup pile of seeds is the "neck-of-the-bottle" as someone wrote before. I have now 6 conservatories. :) Trying to get the Sparkling egg, 30 adventures and no success! The seeds? This morning I used all my energies to collect from conservatories, gardens.... and 0 seeds! No adventure to Pyre caverns today..

Anyuszko
06-02-14, 01:24 PM
I wonder if anyone could be able 3 or more pieces of the same egg (no matter if he/she could handle it or just got a couldnt-get-more-egg message)

I find my first pyre egg very soon (2nd adventure I think), second one also soon (about 5-6th adv), but since I was holding the first one, not yet hatched, got just a canthavemore message.

But after it, I did not get any more pyre egg (no more canthavemore msg), despite the fact that this egg seemed to get easily.

As for the other eggs, got 2 from both but no more. Finished with 81 adventures altogether.

My theory is that after 3x2 eggs the system stopped dropping. Anyone noticed this?

tuskmage
06-02-14, 01:31 PM
I wonder if anyone could be able 3 or more pieces of the same egg (no matter if he/she could handle it or just got a couldnt-get-more-egg message)

I find my first pyre egg very soon (2nd adventure I think), second one also soon (about 5-6th adv), but since I was holding the first one, not yet hatched, got just a canthavemore message.

But after it, I did not get any more pyre egg (no more canthavemore msg), despite the fact that this egg seemed to get easily.

As for the other eggs, got 2 from both but no more. Finished with 81 adventures altogether.

My theory is that after 3x2 eggs the system stopped dropping. Anyone noticed this?

Extra eggs stop dropping in a day or two after you strated this thread. ;)

Castloninian
06-02-14, 01:36 PM

LOL. I did 53 quests but never got a duplicate egg, not even the pyre one. Not that it mattered to me though.

Anyuszko
06-02-14, 01:41 PM

Well maybe.... :) next time i do it other way ;)

Btw I have another thought. Y know TL always testing us for what we are paying our money. Last time when the doubled sapling tree glitch solved they left us the opportunity finishing second sapling for gems (money).

Now i see the same issue with matrix dragon. My quest Still open, after the event closed I Can buy Still "unlimited" eggs and hatch them. I Feel like being tested again.
(And as a part of the test, "free" eggs stopped dropping)

Queenzod
06-02-14, 01:42 PM
LOL. I did 53 quests but never got a duplicate egg, not even the pyre one. Not that it mattered to me though.

I packed it in after my 50th adventure. I am completely gobsmacked that Anyuszko did 81! Hats off to her!

Anyuszko
06-02-14, 01:46 PM
I packed it in after my 50th adventure. I am completely gobsmacked that Anyuszko did 81! Hats off to her!

Thank you but probably I need therapy instead of congratulations ;)

tuskmage
06-02-14, 01:47 PM
Well maybe.... :) next time i do it other way ;)

Btw I have another thought. Y know TL always testing us for what we are paying our money. Last time when the doubled sapling tree glitch solved they left us the opportunity finishing second sapling for gems (money).

Now i see the same issue with matrix dragon. My quest Still open, after the event closed I Can buy Still "unlimited" eggs and hatch them. I Feel like being tested again.
(And as a part of the test, "free" eggs stopped dropping)

Wish Matrix dragon drops Mithril or Adamant :p I will buy 2 more if it does ;)

Queenzod
06-02-14, 01:50 PM

For nearly the price of two matrix dragons you can buy a mithril dragon. No adamant, but a mithril every day! It's like a little blue vitamin pill! :)

eepopp
06-02-14, 01:54 PM

I got all three eggs and hatched them (although I'm currently leaving the Matrix dragon as a baby in my Inventory)
I got a 2nd Pyre egg (souvenir).
I got a 2nd Ultramarine egg (hatched it for 2nd Matrix dragon, also in Inventory).

I was not able to get any more eggs (Ultramarine or Sparkling souvenir eggs) despite 60+ adventures. Like you, after getting the 2nd Pyre egg, I never got a "full" message for it.

I don't know if there was a behind-the-scenes egg limit (3 original + 2 duplicates) implemented, but I may just didn't do enough quests.

I'd love to hear if anyone got the 3 Dragons + 3 Souvenir eggs, but would understand them not mentioning it to avoid criticism from folks who got only 1, 2 or zero eggs.

Notes:

I'm maxed on Pyre Crystals. 100/100. (I already spent 100 to hatch my Pyre egg/Flare Dragon..., so I've earned over 200 Pyre Crystals)
I'm maxed on Dragon Scales. 99/99
I'm maxed on forever snow. 60/60 - (The Exchange Trade is still open since I haven't fed my Maxtrix Dragon x2)
I'll be maxed soon for Lapis Lazuli stones. 17/20 (I'm just waiting on a Deep Sea Adventure.., and the quest is still open for same reason as above.)
I have the ability to purchase an Ultramarine Egg in my Magic Forge for 250 gems..., and can propably keep cranking out Matrix Dragons as long as I buy Ultramarine Eggs at 250 gems each).

Additional note: the Pyre message posted earlier in the main thread (Hi North!) came from a 2nd account.

Anyuszko
06-02-14, 01:55 PM

Possible drops of matrix dragon:
White rabbit
Tiny sunglasses
Nokia mobile
Iron bug which goes into your stomach
Red and blue pill

(Remember the movie? ;)

tuskmage
06-02-14, 01:59 PM
For nearly the price of two matrix dragons you can buy a mithril dragon. No adamant, but a mithril every day! It's like a little blue vitamin pill! :)

Already got that blue vitamin ;) My point is TL got most of us stressed out for 3 pieces of new decorations :cool: They are good lol.

Queenzod
06-02-14, 02:00 PM
Already got that blue vitamin ;) My point is TL got most of us stressed out for 3 pieces of new decorations :cool: They are good lol.

I know! I fell for it! I guess that's why they get paid the big bucks, eh?

tuskmage
06-02-14, 02:01 PM
Possible drops of matrix dragon:
White rabbit
Tiny sunglasses
Nokia mobile
Iron bug which goes into your stomach
Red and blue pill

(Remember the movie? ;)

Stop try to trick me into touch my baby Matrix lol

Anyuszko
06-02-14, 02:02 PM

Take care with the blue vitamine. Blue is the color of sildenafil ;)

Anyuszko
06-02-14, 02:03 PM
Stop try to trick me into touch my baby Matrix lol

Dont want to trick you just joking lol ;)

Btw Matrix is the best movie ever, at least for me

jaybay1147
06-02-14, 02:25 PM
All chu people talking about getting extra eggs for souvenirs/etc have got to have gemmed big time in this event. I only got one Pyre egg, and I nearly depleted my Mirthril supply with constant trips. (65 down to 20 :C)

tuskmage
06-02-14, 02:47 PM
All chu people talking about getting extra eggs for souvenirs/etc have got to have gemmed big time in this event. I only got one Pyre egg, and I nearly depleted my Mirthril supply with constant trips. (65 down to 20 :C)

To deplete our inventory is part of the game, otherwise TL will hear us complaint about what are we going to do with those 99 Mirthril sitting in our inventory ;)

eepopp
06-02-14, 02:47 PM

I used my Barracks and King's Keep to cycle through so many adventures.

I started this event with 99 dragon scales, 99 Mithril, 99 seeds, loads of Vital Extract, ~75 armor and ~70 swords..., so kicking off the quests was very easy for me.

I still have ~20 Ice Brands and Dragon Armor in my inventory, and ~30 Mithril left.

I didn't buy gems, but did use gems to speed up a quest or two to start New Pyre Quests before going to sleep. I also got up during the night to kick off quests.

I thought this event was a fun challenge, and am having fun restocking my supplies. I'm probably not going to be as well stocked for this Thursday's update, but I'll be fairly prepared with most things. I probably just spent an unhealthy amount of time on this versus others..., but I really do love playing this game.

Castloninian
06-02-14, 10:28 PM

A mithril a day keeps the jitters away... am going to buy myself one of them thingies now.

Anyuszko
06-02-14, 10:31 PM

Not really, I only spent about 20-30 gems which I was holding before. But I started the quest with big stocks, like 99 mithrils, scales and so.

vednir
06-02-14, 10:47 PM

I'm at this stage right now and reading the rest of this thread will take your advice and store my only baby matrix dragon for the moment. I'm mainly delaying completing this task so I can farm a full stockpile of lapis lazuli, forever snow and potions of gills for the next time these items come into play. Also with the forever snow I can keep making gingerbread men and hot chocolates for the same reason.

Getting another egg for 250 gems would be cheaper than outright buying another dragon or mithril dragon although with a collection of 4-5 dragons you're already going to have more scales than you know what to do with in a short time. Unless you have sufficient manticores to match your dragons turning all of those scales into mystic essence is going to be challenging.

Anyuszko
06-03-14, 12:49 AM
I
I don't know if there was a behind-the-scenes egg limit (3 original + 2 duplicates) implemented, but I may just didn't do enough quests.

I'd love to hear if anyone got the 3 Dragons + 3 Souvenir eggs, but would understand them not mentioning it to avoid criticism from folks who got only 1, 2 or zero eggs.

Well I got two eggs from all 3 dragons as reported before.
First I got my first pyre egg, then very soon the second one (I was holding the first one then, not hatched, so the second egg came only with a "you-cant-hold-more"message.
Then I got my first ultramarine egg, stopped pyre adventures to hatch it, after hatching I got my second one (hatched too) and first sparkling egg (hatched also).
All this happened within my first 30 adventures.
After it I made 51 more pyre adventures the only one egg I got was a second sparkling. I could have hold pyre and ultramarine eggs as well (had 0 in my inventory), but got none.

Thats why I posted here earlier that I think there was a maximum limit for the eggs, max 2 pieces each egg type (regardless if you could hold them or not).

Wonder if anyone could get a 3rd piece of any type. To be true I dont think so, and that is because of the pyre egg: Pyre egg seemed to be easy to catch, all or almost all players achieved it, so it is hard to believe that I did not got a (3rd piece) in more than 70 adventures; the only reason seems to be that it was blocked after second drop.

Anyuszko
06-03-14, 12:59 AM
I'm at this stage right now and reading the rest of this thread will take your advice and store my only baby matrix dragon for the moment. I'm mainly delaying completing this task so I can farm a full stockpile of lapis lazuli, forever snow and potions of gills for the next time these items come into play. Also with the forever snow I can keep making gingerbread men and hot chocolates for the same reason.

Currently I am doing the same, restocking those things. Also wonder for how long TL should it keep opened. Hard to belive that I can keep it open "forever".

I also add one more thought: with the deep sea adventures left in my adventure list, I can give work for my knights 0-24 now. Usually, I sent one adventure per day from the castle (and one each second day from barrack). But the adventure takes only 22 hrs to complete you know. So every day my knights were without work for two hours. (I did not wake up every day 2 and 2 hours earlier just to send out an adventure every 22 hrs as some - really addicted - players reported.)

But now, I send a deep sea adventure after two regular one, and this way (22 hrs + 22 hrs + 4 hrs) I keep my knights busy continuously.
(In barracks, where deep sea takes 8 hrs, is a bit different)

roguebee
06-03-14, 05:01 AM
But now, I send a deep sea adventure after two regular one, and this way (22 hrs + 22 hrs + 4 hrs) I keep my knights busy continuously. (In barracks, where deep sea takes 8 hrs, is a bit different)

And I thought I was a little too organized. I'm always learning new tricks....

Anyuszko
06-03-14, 05:13 AM
And I thought I was a little too organized. I'm always learning new tricks....

After certain rounds, if you get full of lapis, it seems to be pointless, but you also can get gems, and perhaps mystery box (so far I got none, but who knows, maybe once my knights will find a gem animal in the sea (perhaps an orca? :) :) )

vednir
06-03-14, 12:10 PM
Currently I am doing the same, restocking those things. Also wonder for how long TL should it keep opened. Hard to belive that I can keep it open "forever".

I also add one more thought: with the deep sea adventures left in my adventure list, I can give work for my knights 0-24 now. Usually, I sent one adventure per day from the castle (and one each second day from barrack). But the adventure takes only 22 hrs to complete you know. So every day my knights were without work for two hours. (I did not wake up every day 2 and 2 hours earlier just to send out an adventure every 22 hrs as some - really addicted - players reported.)

But now, I send a deep sea adventure after two regular one, and this way (22 hrs + 22 hrs + 4 hrs) I keep my knights busy continuously.
(In barracks, where deep sea takes 8 hrs, is a bit different)

The adventure will stay "open" until you complete the quest to feed your matrix dragon baby twice. I suspect there's no intention right now for them to limit the availability of the adventures as they said previously there would be an "unlimited" time to hatch/grow any of the eggs collected.

That being said I'm sure TL could change the adventures so they only dropped lapis lazuli as an example and therefore after you collected 20 of them there would be no point in going on further adventures.

eepopp
06-04-14, 07:49 AM
The upcoming fix for the quest glitch got me thinking that those of us that have hatched the Ultramarine egg and are keeping this quest open by not feeding the baby Matrix Dragon(s) may have the quest closed.

The Glitch:
Players that never got any eggs during the Dragon Event clicked on "finish" on the Collect Egg portion of the quest chain when the Event expired..., and instead of removing the Egg Hatching quest chain(s), the game erroneously allowed players to advance (without an egg).

What I Suspect:
TeamLava may attempt to close out and remove any quest stages of the Egg Hatching quest chains from players' Quest Log Book when there is no Egg associated with that chain in a player's inventory.

What that may mean:
So players that successfully hatched their baby Matrix Dragon, are keeping the Feed the Matrix Dragon 2x quest unfinished..., but have no Ultramarine Egg in their inventory may have the quest closed and removed.

Dodging the bullet:
To prevent getting caught up in any of the glitch fixes, we could probably just buy another Ultramarine Egg for 250 gems so that our Matrix Hatching quest is "valid".

Anyway...., it's just something to think about and prepare yourselves for (that the quest may close). The fact that we can buy extra Ultramarine eggs, hatch many Matrix Dragons, go on the Deep Sea Adventure repeatedly, stock up on Hot Chocolate, Stock up on Gingerbread, stock up on Forever Snow, stock up on Lapis Lazuli Stones, stock up on Potions of the Gil, etc. infinitely....was probably never an intended Game Design goal.

Head's up advanced players!

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-04-14, 09:49 AM
eepopp ~ VERY valid point!
I was waiting to see what the glitch-solution was gonna be, before deciding whether to make that 250-gem purchase but you just convinced me to go ahead & get my second ultramarine before it's (possibly) no longer an option.
Better safe than sorry, eh? lol
Thanks for the heads up!

vednir
06-04-14, 10:03 AM
I don't have enough gems to buy another ultramarine egg unfortunately but that's a very interesting point. I guess I will take the risk and just do my best to get as many of the quest items as possible for now. I was going to keep the quest line open if TL allowed it to see if I could collect enough gems through various means to buy an egg later on. A dragon egg for 250 gems is cheaper than buying it directly from the market.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-04-14, 10:06 AM
vednir ~ that's what I was gonna do too lol.
Luckily, I *just* had enough gems to buy one (Thx to return of my knights) & now I'm broke, gem-wise. Lol

Let us know if it stays available after the glitch-fix is doled out, k? :)

Anyuszko
06-04-14, 10:12 AM
Eepopp thanks for sharing your thoughts. I also wonder what will happen. But since it is a not stucked quest - you may buy any parts for gems - perhaps it stays.
I know it was not designed to stay forever, however TL usually not blocks "glitches" that may bring them money.

eepopp
06-04-14, 11:09 AM
Eepopp thanks for sharing your thoughts. I also wonder what will happen. But since it is a not stucked quest - you may buy any parts for gems - perhaps it stays.
I know it was not designed to stay forever, however TL usually not blocks "glitches" that may bring them money.

Yeah. Usually they allow players to double up on rare items through gem purchases, but the Dragon Egg glitch isn't normal, heh. :)

Anyway, I bought 530 gems to add to my small Gem balance, and just had enough to buy an Ultramarine Egg AND had enough left over to buy a Mithril dragon. :)

I'll leave the egg alone in my inventory, and see what happens.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2chouae.jpg

It's funny..., I played Dragon Story a lot, but I eventually quit it because getting all Dragons was very stressful. Now I'm back to getting dragon eggs in this game.

I'm weak. (You win, TeamLava!)

Anyuszko
06-04-14, 12:20 PM
Gratz, eepopp. Currently I am waiting. Not having enough gems to buy an egg. Later I may buy lets say two more eggs (and a handful of gems for it), but now I wait how the quests should change. In case these dragons would be available in market for purchase (as part of the compensation process), then having more matrix dragon seems pointless. Having more of these is funny for me until it is hard reachable.

meme1098
06-04-14, 12:27 PM
Yea...eepopp, I quit dragon story too because of all the dragon releases every few days/weeks. And breeding was a whole other story.
So here we are back to collecting them....haha
I ended up buying the sparkly egg after only getting the flare dragon from adventures since it seemed to be the rarest one.

vednir
06-05-14, 05:17 PM
It appears we have been given a chance to continue mining these limited time items. Since the maximum amount you can hold is actually quite limited it seems like the biggest limitation will be the 5 potions of gills for 100 mermaid scales after you've topped off on lapis lazuli.

Anyuszko
06-05-14, 10:45 PM
Yes, but dont forget the glitch not fixed yet. If any change should come, it will come with the glitch fix.

eepopp
06-05-14, 10:47 PM
It appears we have been given a chance to continue mining these limited time items. Since the maximum amount you can hold is actually quite limited it seems like the biggest limitation will be the 5 potions of gills for 100 mermaid scales after you've topped off on lapis lazuli.

Although the cap is 5, you can actually hold 6 Potions of Gills by making 2 in the Potion Shop when your inventory is at 4.

http://i61.tinypic.com/20qgnd5.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/2n08tib.jpg

vednir
06-06-14, 01:49 PM
How are you getting mermaid scales this fast?

eepopp
06-06-14, 06:03 PM
How are you getting mermaid scales this fast?

I get my Mermaid Scales by clicking on my 12 Ponds (10 min recharge) and Swampy Pond (15 min recharge). I do not have a Mermaid Pond since I'm satisfied with the Scales drop rate. I get bad rolls where I get zero scales or just 1-2 scales for every 12 Ponds collected...., but generally I get 4-7 scales per 12 Ponds run.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2mra99y.jpg

vednir
06-06-14, 06:58 PM
I get my Mermaid Scales by clicking on my 12 Ponds (10 min recharge) and Swampy Pond (15 min recharge). I do not have a Mermaid Pond since I'm satisfied with the Scales drop rate. I get bad rolls where I get zero scales or just 1-2 scales for every 12 Ponds collected...., but generally I get 4-7 scales per 12 Ponds run.

I guess I'm just going to have to grind it out like you. I only have 6 ponds but since I'm full on all the fish types I can pull my 6 wells back out of storage. Before the fish came into the picture the wells were actually better than the ponds since they took less space and had a shorter cool-down.

Anyuszko
06-07-14, 11:29 AM
I decided to buy two more eggs, so now I have 4 hatched matrix dragons on my island. Standing between the two goddes trees ;)
Quest is still open for me, however I do not want to buy more eggs. In case I will get enough gems (collecting 250 takes time..) perhaps I change my mind in the far future. But not sure still if the quest disappears when TL fixes the glitch. Also, I would like to see my dragons being as adults, but you know to leave the quest open I cannot feed them.

http://w3.enternet.hu/kanaizol/matrix.png

moon331
06-07-14, 08:07 PM
I decided to buy two more eggs, so now I have 4 hatched matrix dragons on my island. Standing between the two goddes trees ;)
Quest is still open for me, however I do not want to buy more eggs. In case I will get enough gems (collecting 250 takes time..) perhaps I change my mind in the far future. But not sure still if the quest disappears when TL fixes the glitch. Also, I would like to see my dragons being as adults, but you know to leave the quest open I cannot feed them.

http://w3.enternet.hu/kanaizol/matrix.png

Wo. You have so many unicorns! I don't have chances to craft unicorns as I started after last year's v-day. I only have one unicorn.
:(

I hatched two matrix dragons, don't even bother to feed them. What's the use of so many dragons anyway?

vednir
06-08-14, 07:39 AM
I have a feeling some upcoming limited time quest line will likely use mythic essence which requires a lot of dragon scales (and manticore whiskers). That's just pure speculation but given this quest line requiring mithril and scales you can make a good case for stocking up on these types of rare items that drop once a day or less.

Anyuszko
06-08-14, 12:11 PM
Wo. You have so many unicorns! I don't have chances to craft unicorns as I started after last year's v-day. I only have one unicorn.
:(

I hatched two matrix dragons, don't even bother to feed them. What's the use of so many dragons anyway?

Actually there is not much use of these dragons since I am maxed on scales. However they r nice as decoration.
My unicorns were crafted, on the corner of the picture you Can see my love shack. Still have 4 horns with no wings.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-08-14, 12:14 PM
......My unicorns were crafted, on the corner of the picture you Can see my love shack. Still have 4 horns with no wings.
Yeah yeah, rub it in! Lol *wink*

Anyuszko
06-08-14, 12:15 PM
I have a feeling some upcoming limited time quest line will likely use mythic essence which requires a lot of dragon scales (and manticore whiskers). That's just pure speculation but given this quest line requiring mithril and scales you can make a good case for stocking up on these types of rare items that drop once a day or less.

I have another feeling: in the next timed event we will need magic fruits. Thats why the new tree was introduced. Also, the quest is about leaves, flowers, (fruits?) we will see soon.

vednir
06-08-14, 08:16 PM
I stopped using up magic fruit in the exchange after last Nov/Dec when there was a time limited quest that required magic fruit. Now I collect to 99 and then spend 6 for 15 energy plus the trade ticket it yields.

eepopp
06-09-14, 11:49 AM

Nice! You're my kind of crazy! :)

I'm just leaving my 3rd egg unhatched and in my inventory. I may hatch it, but it's a nice souvenir egg for now.

eepopp
06-09-14, 11:59 AM

I agree. I've been working real hard on converting dragon scales and manticore whiskers to Mythic Essences so that I don't get the "Inventory Full" messages.

So far, I am very close to maxing out on Mythic Essences. If there is an upcoming quest that will require us to use them like Enchanted Essences in the last Dragon Egg Hatching quest, I'll be ready. I just need to replenish my Enchanted Essences stockpile.

http://i58.tinypic.com/oicbyd.jpg

Anyuszko
06-09-14, 12:24 PM
I agree. I've been working real hard on converting dragon scales and manticore whiskers to Mythic Essences so that I don't get the "Inventory Full" messages.

So far, I am very close to maxing out on Mythic Essences. If there is an upcoming quest that will require us to use them like Enchanted Essences in the last Dragon Egg Hatching quest, I'll be ready. I just need to replenish my Enchanted Essences stockpile.

Wow :) Now thats what I call craziness ;) You are my friend, will go for therapy hand in hand?

vednir
06-09-14, 04:25 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/oicbyd.jpg

Wow, 96 mythic essences, I'm impressed. I finally got 6 potions of gills so I can once again start using scales to replenish my supply of enchanted essences.

eepopp
06-10-14, 03:21 PM
It looks like the fix for the phantom Dragon Eggs was implemented, but in the main thread, there have been reports that some people lost their pet their Matrix Dragon 2x quest, and can no longer go do Polarian Trades, etc.

Has anybody who followed this thread in the same boat of losing their quest of Water Birthing?

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-10-14, 03:30 PM
Not yet, still have the "Water Birthing" & craft option in my forge. Also still have Polaris trade & can cook gingerbread & hot cocoa... But I also still have an additional sparkling egg in my inventory to hatch.
Definitely keeping an eye on this!

vednir
06-10-14, 03:31 PM
Yes it's gone. I can no longer feed the matrix dragon x 2. Fortunately the baby matrix dragon I had in storage is still there. But the polarian quest, the ability to buy extra ultramarine eggs, all of that was removed.

I have a feeling the fix simply found all the people that had quests but no eggs and simply removed their quests, hence why this loophole has been closed.

eepopp
06-10-14, 05:23 PM
Yes it's gone. I can no longer feed the matrix dragon x 2. Fortunately the baby matrix dragon I had in storage is still there. But the polarian quest, the ability to buy extra ultramarine eggs, all of that was removed.

I have a feeling the fix simply found all the people that had quests but no eggs and simply removed their quests, hence why this loophole has been closed.

Sorry to hear that. It looks like I dodged the Glitch Fix Bullet since I didn't hatch the Ultramarine egg I bought and left it in my Inventory. I have the Water Birthing quest, can still do Polarian Trades, can make Hot Chocolate/Gingerbread, craft Potion of Gills, etc.

I also checked my souvenir Pyre egg, and I still have that one, too.

I never had an extra Sparkling egg.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-10-14, 05:38 PM
Sorry to hear that. It looks like I dodged the Glitch Fix Bullet since I didn't hatch the Ultramarine egg I bought and left it in my Inventory. I have the Water Birthing quest, can still do Polarian Trades, can make Hot Chocolate/Gingerbread, craft Potion of Gills, etc.

I also checked my souvenir Pyre egg, and I still have that one, too.

I never had an extra Sparkling egg.

Me too, eepopp...I followed your earlier warning about this very thing and so far so good. :)

Anyuszko
06-10-14, 10:52 PM
As for me, also lost the ability for further crafts and adventures. Bought 2 ultramarine eggs but hatched both so when the update came I had no egg in inventory. The system recognized me as someone participating in the glitch :), and rewarded me 50gems and two energy boxes.
So no more matrix dragon to hatch, but now i can feed my four one.
I am happy that I got " compensation", wasnt expecting for anything.
Eepopp, Northwood: happy quest ing :)

claupu
06-10-14, 11:04 PM
As for me, also lost the ability for further crafts and adventures. Bought 2 ultramarine eggs but hatched both so when the update came I had no egg in inventory. The system recognized me as someone participating in the glitch :), and rewarded me 50gems and two energy boxes.
So no more matrix dragon to hatch, but now i can feed my four one.
I am happy that I got " compensation", wasnt expecting for anything.
Eepopp, Northwood: happy quest ing :)

I'm in the same boat. I bought the second ultramrine egg and hatched it. I would have liked to do more adventures and trades (just for the sake of it), but didn't want to buy another egg. I'm a bit sad to loose these things, but on the other hand I don't mind too much. Who knows if we ever need them again?

Oliver118
06-10-14, 11:12 PM
You know, I'm not advanced, but I saw an island that had all three dragons...

olcastle
06-11-14, 12:35 AM
The system recognized me as someone participating in the glitch :), and rewarded me 50gems and two energy boxes.

I think everyone got the reward.

Anyuszko
06-11-14, 04:03 AM
I think everyone got the reward.

It is funny since we were not stuck on the quest, just choosed not to complete. And the system thought we are stucked so they compensated us.
With other words , all those not finished quest, not feed the baby dragons, got free gems and energy boxes.

oliverrr11
06-11-14, 05:49 AM
It is funny since we were not stuck on the quest, just choosed not to complete. And the system thought we are stucked so they compensated us.
With other words , all those not finished quest, not feed the baby dragons, got free gems and energy boxes.

Look at what you quoted. Lol! Everyone got it. The system thought nothing! :D

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-12-14, 06:08 PM
Ah well, darn...just hatched my second aquamarine egg....haven't fed either baby matrix yet but hot cocoa & gingerbread are now gone from kitchen & craft option is gone from forge. I assume deep sea adventure, Polaris trade & potion of gills are all also gone (can't check right now).
Once my second one hatched, "Water Birthing" just disappeared from my book, along with everything else.
Dang, I wanted to get a third one to grow big (& keep 2 as babies), but I guess it is what it is...& I was lucky to get all I got lol.

eepopp
06-12-14, 06:20 PM
Ah well, darn...just hatched my second aquamarine egg....haven't fed either baby matrix yet but hot cocoa & gingerbread are now gone from kitchen & craft option is gone from forge. I assume deep sea adventure, Polaris trade & potion of gills are all also gone (can't check right now).
Once my second one hatched, "Water Birthing" just disappeared from my book, along with everything else.
Dang, I wanted to get a third one to grow big (& keep 2 as babies), but I guess it is what it is...& I was lucky to get all I got lol.

Thanks for letting us know! I guess I'll hatch my egg after I cap out on Hot Chocolate and Gingerbread.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-12-14, 06:41 PM
Thanks for letting us know! I guess I'll hatch my egg after I cap out on Hot Chocolate and Gingerbread.

Actually, if I had left it in the forge, I think I could have done a third one...but didn't realize that until I collected it and ..well..then it was too late lol