PDA

View Full Version : Recipe for Goal is NOT available!

joyindc3
05-24-14, 06:49 AM
I'm on a SGalaxy SII Skyrocket. Playing Restaurant Story vs.1.5.5.7.8
Just started playing. It wants me to cook cornbread three times but I cannot find this recipe under the oven nor the stove recipe cookbooks. And the grill isn't available to purchase until I'm on Level 10 (in on Level 7). ??? I can't move fwd with the game at all.

nmishii
05-24-14, 07:07 AM
Look on the oven at the very end, past the locked recipes. On my S3 it's the very last recipe.

MsDanerys
05-24-14, 07:38 AM
I am on a Galaxy 5. Restaurant Story I can't complete this goal because I can't find the recipe. Now You're Ready: Serve 2 Chicken
& Dumplings Find Gran-Gran's recipes in the oven. Which oven? I have several ovens including the lace oven. The recipe is not there.

nmishii
05-24-14, 08:03 AM
Basic oven for chicken and dumplings and cornbread. Same with boysenberry pie. Those three recipes are past the locked recipes.

for chicken and dumplings you can find it faster on the breakfast tab. Doesn't everyone eat chic and dumplings for breakfast?

cc_phillybakery
05-24-14, 12:44 PM
are their any current Goals?? last goal I played was Tea goal)ever since the new version of the "Newlywed" their are some bugs…my "clipboard" is missing. Also, doesn't always show tips on table. My phone is: Galaxy 3 / Android : 4.3 / Hardware version:REVO.4 phone is updated

joyindc3
05-25-14, 05:56 AM
Thank you! But why wouldn't they be BEFORE the off limit recipes? Seems not very user friendly

nmishii
05-25-14, 10:46 AM
Thank you! But why wouldn't they be BEFORE the off limit recipes? Seems not very user friendly

Because it's only on Android and they are not really putting much effort into Android updates. They are before the unlocked recipes on iOS and that's all that matters.

On iOS the latest received gifts are at the front. They are at the back on Android.

cc_phillybakery
05-25-14, 01:59 PM
@nmishii its unfortunate TL do NOT focus on ANDROID or its placed on the back burner (so to speak) although, we android users spend money just the same..iOS I feel get the Special treatment may or may not be true, but, this is how is seems, goals are first…decorations are different ect. Overall, I believe its totally unfair…this is my unbias opinion.

kooky panda
05-25-14, 02:14 PM
I'm on a SGalaxy SII Skyrocket. Playing Restaurant Story vs.1.5.5.7.8
Just started playing. It wants me to cook cornbread three times but I cannot find this recipe under the oven nor the stove recipe cookbooks. And the grill isn't available to purchase until I'm on Level 10 (in on Level 7). ??? I can't move fwd with the game at all.

Look on the oven at the very end, past the locked recipes. On my S3 it's the very last recipe.
Original question answered.

Closing thread.