PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly Bounty Bug

janddolphins
05-23-14, 08:06 PM
Hello,

I am not sure if I am the only one with this problem. I bought the collection building and am trying to get the butterfly bounty quest done. It went to 2/3 and stopped there. I have clicked on about 10 butterflies since then but it never registers that I am clicking them, although I do get the coin recognition. It is the same with the other collection, I have clicked on the mole many times and only have so far received one pair of sunglasses.

Is this how it is supposed to be that not each click will count, or is there a glitch somewhere?

janddolphins
05-24-14, 09:27 AM
Just an update since writing this, the mole on some occasions has given me other collection pieces, but the butterflies still will not and I am still stuck at 2/3 for the quest.

janddolphins
05-24-14, 10:53 AM
Well made the third. Since there has been no reply or others mentioning this I will just assume that not all butterflies clicked or moles clicked go towards the collection and only maybe certain ones carry the pieces.

ciarjen
05-24-14, 10:58 AM
Well made the third. Since there has been no reply or others mentioning this I will just assume that not all butterflies clicked or moles clicked go towards the collection and only maybe certain ones carry the pieces.

That's true. Not every butterfly gives a butterfly for collection, not every mole gives a part for collection.

Even when you do collect many butterflies you will probably find you are consistently short of one colour and when you do finally make a complete collection, don't be surprised if the reward is only 200 coins (other rewards I have had are 1 gem and 1000 coins)

janddolphins
05-25-14, 10:37 AM
Thanks for confirming this!