PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update: 28 May 2014

maguar
05-23-14, 06:33 PM
From TL Blog!

http://media.tumblr.com/e64367b51ecfaced73fb496244e4d1bd/tumblr_inline_n698m4Z6VG1qm7yoc.pngIt’s time to slow things down a bit and relax while your Restaurant shows why easy living is the best. You’ll be saying ‘Checkmate!’ with the Checker Table inRestaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Show them your rural side with these Rustic themes:

Rustic Sconce
Rustic Counter
Rocking Chair

New teaser

http://i.imgur.com/di8EfDX.png

Give your customers tasteful music to pig out to with a Banjo Player in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!

Rich88ard
05-23-14, 07:11 PM
Wow! Cool! I wanna buy him. If its not a gem. Hehehe

MamaFoodie
05-23-14, 08:39 PM
I want prime rib as a recipe!

jhehlah
05-24-14, 12:21 AM
oh i like it...hope more nice stuff with that and hope not for gem

goofy42
05-24-14, 08:56 AM
It's cute, but I wonder why they always make the heads so huge...not in proportion to the body:-)

minidemon88
05-24-14, 12:09 PM
Another musical theme. Hopefully there will be more items to goes with it.

jopazz
05-24-14, 12:51 PM
I have a suspicion that this doesn't go with a musical theme per se, but more likely a country-ish or farm theme due to the pig reference. Which for the record I am totally ok with, I loved the western/cowboy themes so this is right up my alley! :)

LalaSmooth
05-26-14, 02:35 PM
hmmm not sure what I think of it yet

xxxe
05-27-14, 07:27 AM
Only one more day to find out!

kooky panda
05-27-14, 04:52 PM
From TL Blog!

http://media.tumblr.com/e64367b51ecfaced73fb496244e4d1bd/tumblr_inline_n698m4Z6VG1qm7yoc.pngIt?s time to slow things down a bit and relax while your Restaurant shows why easy living is the best. You?ll be saying ?Checkmate!? with the Checker Table inRestaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Show them your rural side with these Rustic themes:

Rustic Sconce
Rustic Counter
Rocking Chair

bigbux3
05-27-14, 06:48 PM
I kinda like it

carabellexo
05-28-14, 02:35 AM
I wonder if we get an LTO along with this.

xxxe
05-28-14, 05:36 AM
Yay looks like two new recipes! The wall flowers are so cute too! I hope we get the update today since FS was delayed a day. I guess we will find out in 6 or so hours!

LalaSmooth
05-28-14, 10:29 AM
finally recipes!!!

LucyMarieG
05-28-14, 10:46 AM
I only see 1 new recipe, biscuits & gravy; what is the other one? And on what appliance?

carabellexo
05-28-14, 10:56 AM
I only see 1 new recipe, biscuits & gravy; what is the other one? And on what appliance?

It's on the drinks machine.

viayoung5
05-28-14, 12:14 PM
It's on the drinks machine.

Yes, it's a watermelon lemonade that's 1 hr cooking time.

squirtle315
05-28-14, 12:25 PM
We need food themes. It would compliment my romantic restaurant.

xxxe
05-28-14, 12:56 PM
I agree with the food themes! I really want another fish tank for like a lobby area. Maybe a fountain we can buy outright instead of gambling on a box for.

mymummy789
05-28-14, 01:01 PM
and once again a new theme with only one floor decoration. I guess I might have to give up trying to decorate like I do in BS and just put a load of tables out :(

Azriemw3
05-28-14, 01:37 PM
I love new update for restaurant story

xxxe
05-28-14, 05:40 PM
I really like the new counters. I guess this banjo player would fit in with the Western type items we already have. Though it isn't my thing. I agree with the poster that said new themes with only one new floor decoration kinda stinks but if you get creative you can usually pair it with things we already have.

twospoons
05-28-14, 09:29 PM
I think I'll be pulling out the western stuff from last year and making a nice little corner. I cook to go with my decorating, and it's about time to master steaks anyway, so this is handy.

Side note, TL: I know these games are a bit old school for you, but checkmate is chess, not checkers.

minidemon88
05-29-14, 01:33 AM
Such a pity the wallpaper is up for gems. Though I do like the table and chair. Yay for two new recipes! :D

Em_storm
05-29-14, 10:17 AM
I like this one too, although I have never ever seen biscuits and gravy that look like that. :confused: I like the table and chairs a lot. I would like to see this theme expanded with some ladderback chairs and a farmhouse table, maybe an old school pickup truck decoration with an RS hood ornament and some more bluegrass musicians. I'll probably change it a bit, but here's where my decorating is headed (the new table and chair are on the porch with the banjo player).

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag22/firefly276/e4eb7de7-9c25-40a2-87f3-373916723dce_zps1c47a481.jpg (http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/firefly276/media/e4eb7de7-9c25-40a2-87f3-373916723dce_zps1c47a481.jpg.html)

msdale
05-29-14, 11:01 AM
When gifting food, why not change up the selections? Even adding one or two more?

nicola211982
05-30-14, 12:37 PM
I agree with others it matches the wild West from last year. I've not long since put it away though so I will buy some things for next time. Nice update though and I do like things I can use with things I already have.

mummajelly
06-02-14, 12:07 AM
hi, I'm on level 68. Not seeing these type of updates. What level will I need to reach before I can get hold of them all? I do get goals, but not the intermittent updates. Thanks...

FarmerTiff68
06-05-14, 05:02 PM
Can someone please explain the updates to me? I notice that there is Restaurant Story, Restaurant Story Newlyweds, RS School Time, RS Valentines, RS Halloween... Maybe there are more I'm not sure. Which is the most current and after I download it can I delete Restaurant Story (No other description).

I notice this type of thing with Farm Story as well. Which is the most current and can I remove the original? It is very confusing.

LavaRain8
06-05-14, 07:48 PM
Can someone please explain the updates to me? I notice that there is Restaurant Story, Restaurant Story Newlyweds, RS School Time, RS Valentines, RS Halloween... Maybe there are more I'm not sure. Which is the most current and after I download it can I delete Restaurant Story (No other description).

I notice this type of thing with Farm Story as well. Which is the most current and can I remove the original? It is very confusing.

The latest for RS should be Newlyweds. You have to keep the last version you installed, regardless of whether it's the newest one or not, and you're safe to delete the older ones. For example, if you now have Newlyweds and want to download the Halloween one to get the items from that one, then download the Halloween, launch the game with the new Halloween and then you'll have all of your old items plus whatever came with Halloween. Then, you can delete Newlyweds now that you have started using Halloween.

I tried installing Halloween and then tried deleting it and using Newlyweds launcher again, but then the Halloween stuff was gone. So be sure to just use whichever the last one you installed and launched and you'll be fine.

FarmerTiff68
06-06-14, 10:03 AM
Thank you. To be safe if I download all in order of release THEN remove one by one will I still have older items? Say from the original game? Will I be able to still purchase original items, Newlyweds items and so on? Or do I have to keep Newlyweds installed, access through that icon in order to buy those items? Why do they do it this way? It is quite confusing. I guess going forward it souldn't be a problem. Just d/l the latest, remove the older. So sorry if I make absolutely no sense.

It appears that Farm Story Father's day has an older release date than plain old Farm Story. That is another confusing factor.

LavaRain8
06-06-14, 03:50 PM
Thank you. To be safe if I download all in order of release THEN remove one by one will I still have older items? Say from the original game? Will I be able to still purchase original items, Newlyweds items and so on? Or do I have to keep Newlyweds installed, access through that icon in order to buy those items? Why do they do it this way? It is quite confusing. I guess going forward it souldn't be a problem. Just d/l the latest, remove the older. So sorry if I make absolutely no sense.

It appears that Farm Story Father's day has an older release date than plain old Farm Story. That is another confusing factor.

Yes, you should retain all of the items from the base game and add on whatever items the new version has. I'll give you a more larger scale example:

If you now have Newlyweds and then download/launch (in this order): Halloween, Thanksgiving and School Time, you will then now just keep School Time since that's the last one you played/installed and you can delete any others ones that you have safely, and you will have everything from the core game, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Newlyweds and School Time still. If you stay current, it will be less confusing because then you just simply keep the new one and get rid of the old one. But since a few olders ones still exist, it can get a bit weird at first.

Just remember to keep the latest one installed and not to worry about order of release. I don't know if you absolutely have to, but I installed and launched them one by one, then checked design mode to see if I could spot the new things and see if I kept the ones from the old one. Test them out that way and you can't go wrong, as you can just re-download if something went wrong. Your restaurant will still be in tact no matter what.

FarmerTiff68
06-07-14, 10:06 AM
thanks :) I'm just noticing Bakery Story has different ones. How fun to have more things to play with :)