PDA

View Full Version : black Diamond 05-23-2014

pribakes
05-23-14, 10:37 AM
24 hours

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/4c60269a-2f71-4dff-8170-c44be3779378_zpsbafec5b8.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/4c60269a-2f71-4dff-8170-c44be3779378_zpsbafec5b8.png.html)

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13538&d=1400975498

Edit(KP)
For androids: Install new Black diamond version

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/EFBE1EA8-33AD-4B86-B0ED-D080FEC97CB0_zpsqnehluwf.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/EFBE1EA8-33AD-4B86-B0ED-D080FEC97CB0_zpsqnehluwf.png.html)

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13538&d=1400975498

trying for Unicorn and Dark Angel for ages but this is what I got... I guess It'll do... I still strongly believe this one is by far the Ugliest diamond hybrid - going toe to toe with Prism :rolleyes:

Combo: Diamond + Mask

hey I'm so happy today ���� I have two dragon accounts on my other account not on this one I've just breed the BLACK DIAMOND Without buying the temple it was my first attempt using DIAMOND AND MOON just thought I'd let you know this combo worked for me xxxx GOOD LUCK to all off you dragan game players

Husband got it with Diamond/Illusion. It's a good combo, only 10 possible.

Aether Dragon Super Rare 16
Celestial Dragon Super Rare 9
Coral Dragon Common 10
Mistmoth Dragon Super Rare 12
Wizard Dragon Rare 22
Mercury Dragon Ultra Rare 1
Illusion Dragon Rare 14
Anubis Dragon Ultra Rare 40
Black Diamond Dragon Ultra Rare 24
Dark Angel Dragon Ultra Rare 23

Yes finally got Black diamond with Diamond n Deep :)

Love it

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/Pri-mab/48de005c20bcdf5ddf2bc737de2e5c22_zps32b0c8ed.jpg

buttabdullah99
05-23-14, 10:47 AM
This dragon is soooo scary in epic form OMG :p

pribakes
05-23-14, 10:51 AM
This dragon is soooo scary in epic form OMG :p

I love it in baby form., hope is easier to get it than Dark angel!

mjtang
05-23-14, 10:54 AM
The epic form doesnt look nice

mimara1212
05-23-14, 11:21 AM
The dragons time is 24 hours! :o Goodluck to the people who are trying for it! :)

AwesomeChefDad
05-23-14, 11:25 AM
You could try for 10 yrs and probably never get it. Too many combinations of night and diamond.

The odds for getting one are probably worse than winning the local pick 3 lottery.

pribakes
05-23-14, 11:27 AM
The dragons time is 24 hours! :o Goodluck to the people who are trying for it! :)

Congrats :) what combo did you use?

orleansparish
05-23-14, 11:29 AM
I can't believe the temple is on sale for 100 gold! Wonder how many peeps are gonna buy one or reanimate the one they have? I know I'd like to not have if be four years before I get this one. Still can't breed prism. Pleeb.

mimara1212
05-23-14, 11:36 AM
Congrats :) what combo did you use?
I didn't breed it I just found out what the time was and wanted to let you all know! I'm sorry! :(

VenomDragon1
05-23-14, 11:39 AM
I can't believe the temple is on sale for 100 gold! Wonder how many peeps are gonna buy one or reanimate the one they have? I know I'd like to not have if be four years before I get this one. Still can't breed prism. Pleeb.

Lol, I think they forgot something in the rush to put this on sale during the release of this dragon....

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/imagejpg1_zps5f6679d3.jpg (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/imagejpg1_zps5f6679d3.jpg.html)

cquinn32
05-23-14, 11:45 AM
Yay a reason to stop trying for that silly pansy dragon. Love this dragon!! Odd that there is now two black/diamond hybrids. Should make it near impossible to get lol but I'll be trying. Good luck everyone!!

pribakes
05-23-14, 12:58 PM
I didn't breed it I just found out what the time was and wanted to let you all know! I'm sorry! :(
Dont be sorry, thanks for the info :)

metsfreek
05-23-14, 01:07 PM
I use Diamond x Illusion. Still trying for Celestial/BA so it's worth it to keep going

FigmentValley
05-23-14, 01:07 PM
Can someone explain again how that diamond temple thingy works? Is there a stated percentage increase or is it some ephemeral number unbeknownst to all? It must have a limited time it works - for those who bought it before apparently have to "re activate" it....

So... What gives?

cquinn32
05-23-14, 01:14 PM
I bought the diamond temple some time ago. It is active for 7 days and supposedly gives a 6 times better chance at a diamond hybrid.

Meowmeowbeans
05-23-14, 01:23 PM
Lol, I think they forgot something in the rush to put this on sale during the release of this dragon....

It looks like a very mischievous Black Diamond Dragon may have chewed through some wires... We've managed to get it back in it's habitat, so you should be able to see the description in-game now. :) Thanks for letting us know!

awsumum
05-23-14, 01:24 PM
I looked up what dragons i could get from a dark angel/raven combo and NOWHERE does it say i will get a water dragon egg, yet I've bred 3 using that combo, is the page wrong or have I got a glitch?

pinkprincess1313
05-23-14, 01:26 PM
Can someone explain again how that diamond temple thingy works? Is there a stated percentage increase or is it some ephemeral number unbeknownst to all? It must have a limited time it works - for those who bought it before apparently have to "re activate" it....

So... What gives?
I have bought it and reactivated it and never got a hybrid out of it..total waste of money...just my opinion..

awsumum
05-23-14, 01:34 PM
I looked up what dragons i could get from a dark angel/raven combo and NOWHERE does it say i will get a water dragon egg, yet I've bred 3 using that combo, is the page wrong or have I got a glitch?

Ok I just went back to the web page to check (for, I swear, about the 7th time) typed in "dark angel" on one side, "raven" on the other, hit the "show breeding results" button and AGAIN I'm being informed that the combo I'm using should NOT produce a water dragon, and yet I'm on my 4 or 5 water dragon egg.

The ONLY 12 hour dragon this combo "should" produce is mistmoth, so why am I getting all these water? Ok I know the black is splitting, my question is related to the information I'm receiving not matching my results, is something wrong with my game or the page I'm getting my information from?

freshfunin2008
05-23-14, 01:43 PM
well I never got Dark Angel so if I try for black diamond I am sure to get Dark Angel before I get Black diamond. lol

jus7_me89
05-23-14, 02:08 PM
ANOTHER fairy based dragon? c'mon TL ! this is 2 much... i personally don't like this dragon. I find it very ugly especially in the epic form. i finally got the Gold dragon ( after 38 fails ) so i won't be able to try for this new diamond hybrid ( i will give it a try because there is a possibility for me to get dark angel and that's one beautiful dragon ) yet ( i won't use 44 gold to speed up ). Good luck everyone ! But seriously, i was expecting a champion-diamond hybrid or a metal-diamond dragon or at least a BEAUTIFUL new ultra rare hybrid. This one is really ugly. Btw, the diamond dragon is on sale ( in a value pack ) and it costs 17,99 Euro.

[S8] Elsa
05-23-14, 02:21 PM
Ok I just went back to the web page to check (for, I swear, about the 7th time) typed in "dark angel" on one side, "raven" on the other, hit the "show breeding results" button and AGAIN I'm being informed that the combo I'm using should NOT produce a water dragon, and yet I'm on my 4 or 5 water dragon egg.

The ONLY 12 hour dragon this combo "should" produce is mistmoth, so why am I getting all these water? Ok I know the black is splitting, my question is related to the information I'm receiving not matching my results, is something wrong with my game or the page I'm getting my information from?

Yes, Water Dragon is a possible baby for this combination due to Black type breaking down. Third party sites aren't supported by TeamLava and are not guaranteed to have accurate data. Good luck on your breeding!

pribakes
05-23-14, 02:57 PM
I use Diamond x Illusion. Still trying for Celestial/BA so it's worth it to keep going

Did you got this? If so big congrats :)

chalupa2030
05-23-14, 03:26 PM
Elsa;905723']Yes, Water Dragon is a possible baby for this combination due to Black type breaking down. Third party sites aren't supported by TeamLava and are not guaranteed to have accurate data. Good luck on your breeding!

Yep. Just got water!:(

jtm101
05-23-14, 04:18 PM
I like how its a unique nest time for Diamond/Night combo. So at least you will know straight away that you got it successfully. Unlike the Dark Angel that is shared with Night at 23 hrs.

Robert832
05-23-14, 05:34 PM
Great looking dragon and idea TL! Thanks!

bluefoxcrystal
05-23-14, 06:01 PM
Who here will NOT epic this dragon IF they get it? *raises hand* love the baby!! Poor thing wouldn't grow up!!

freesiawoods
05-23-14, 06:09 PM
Elsa;905723']Yes, Water Dragon is a possible baby for this combination due to Black type breaking down. Third party sites aren't supported by TeamLava and are not guaranteed to have accurate data. Good luck on your breeding!

I have been wondering why TL does not provide its own breeding calculator or at least a breeding guide, and also a battle calculator. It is impossible to play successfully without these, and in fact they should be linked from within the game since not every player know about the forum!

Drachenia
05-23-14, 06:10 PM
I love the dragon very nice, just the Epic form with this roguish look gorgeous. An all around great dragon. Thanks TL and team

chalupa2030
05-23-14, 08:20 PM
Who here will NOT epic this dragon IF they get it? *raises hand* love the baby!! Poor thing wouldn't grow up!!

I think I'm with you, woman! Going on my nursery island:)

cinnamon57
05-23-14, 08:28 PM
Dark Angel and Diamond, 24 hours

pribakes
05-23-14, 08:32 PM

Congrats :) how many attempts ?

cinnamon57
05-23-14, 08:34 PM
Congrats :) how many attempts ?
about twenty, I wasn't keeping track, I was pretty surprised. But, I sure got a fair amount of tickets and bombs along the way.

pribakes
05-23-14, 08:56 PM
about twenty, I wasn't keeping track, I was pretty surprised. But, I sure got a fair amount of tickets and bombs along the way.

Well done, Im using the same combo, but Im not speeding up :( hope to get it soon ;)

sophiensissi
05-23-14, 09:17 PM

Congratulations! I have been trying for dark angel for a very, very long time so it's unlikely I will get this one either. Oh well. Game gets boring when you can't breed anything new.

deadpixel
05-23-14, 09:21 PM
Hmm... should I go with Dark Angel + Diamond or Dark Angel + Virtue/Kite/Kitsune/Naga?

The first will have only 14 fails with 3 good ones (Night Elf, Infinity, Celestial) but although the second has a 31 fails, it also has a whole lot of good fails that will lead to dragons I don't have yet (Black Swan, Goblin, Celestial, Blue Moon, Bubble, Cherry Blossom, Mask, Unicorn and Goodwitch).

AHHH!!! Decisions...decision....decisions...:p

deadpixel
05-23-14, 09:27 PM
Hmm... should I go with Dark Angel + Diamond or Dark Angel + Virtue/Kite/Kitsune/Naga?

GAHHH! First fail - DA + D >>> 22 hrs = Wizard (why do I keep getting wizard? I've sold of about 50 of them)

stashlova
05-23-14, 09:30 PM
Is this ios only? Don't see it in the featured or dragon sections on my gs4

ritika47
05-23-14, 09:58 PM
Try with anubis and night or anubis and dark angel, Less probalities. Breeding infinity now with 40 hrs on den. Will try for it next with above earlier combo since i dont have dark angel.

ritika47
05-23-14, 10:01 PM
Best combo for this is anubis with night or anubis with dark angel

akanksha2001
05-23-14, 10:43 PM
First try... 10 hrs! Ugh! Hate that coral!!!

kms899
05-24-14, 12:13 AM
Do you have to put the diamond temple next to the breeding den to work, i just got to use and for decoration

cdbabe
05-24-14, 03:23 AM
how does diamond temple works?? can someone please explain to us please..

if ever gonna work or not as most of you had experience in the past.

i hope its works coz i still dont have anubis,mercury,dark angel,prism,helios the new black diamond (who looks like have dog head in epic form) hehehehe..

lets see if i waste my 100 golds with it..

wish me luck hehehehehe

kms899
05-24-14, 03:27 AM
At least you have a nice decoration like me.

JustKay
05-24-14, 04:53 AM

i hope its works coz i still dont have anubis,mercury,dark angel,prism,helios the new black diamond (who looks like have dog head in epic form) hehehehe..

wish me luck hehehehehe

Good luck! I'm going to try it too now that it's just 100 gold. Just need to wait for my current breeding run to finish. I hope this might mean they've fixed it since I didn't notice any real benefit when I first bought the temple.

jptheripper
05-24-14, 05:31 AM
The temple definitely works

Zummat
05-24-14, 07:05 AM
I've been breeding my Diamond with any dragon that has a black element. Haven't gotten Black Diamond or Dark Angel yet but a lot of good fails to trade in for the black and pink gems.

With my luck the temple will work in the last hour of the last day after I have spent all my gold speed breeding for Black Diamond. I would be happy with Dark Angel too.

I did get 44 hours breeding Diamond/Mask. I was sure it was going to be another Crusader. When I finally put the egg on the nest it turned out to be Angel. Not the hybrid I was going for but it's a keeper. Now I have 3 dragons in my Diamond family.:)

chalupa2030
05-24-14, 07:24 AM
The temple definitely works

Sure it does. Lol!

PepperWoo
05-24-14, 10:52 AM
Curious - is this dragon already breedable on Dragon Story Springtime or do we have to download the Black Diamond version first before it becomes available for us on Android? I'd love to try for this but if the new version is required, I'll wait until the gem goal. :)

knj00
05-24-14, 11:24 AM
Is this ios only? Don't see it in the featured or dragon sections on my gs4

You need to download the new app version from the app store. :)

fattom19
05-24-14, 01:38 PM

wish me luck hehehehehe

The Diamond temple just has to be active not in any spot or near anything, and it does 100% work, I'll admit the first time I bought it I didn't get any, but when I reactivated it next time I got 5 diamond hybrids in two days, some were doubles but the theory of it producing diamond type dragons at a higher rate is true, I have all the diamond hybrids except for the new Black one and I can say for sure that I wouldn't if I didn't reactivated the temple. And for people who say yea right it does not work why would I lie? What do I have to gain from that, I'm sharing this info to help you all have a better chance at obtaining the harder to breed diamond hybrids like Dark Angel, Prism ect... And I also bought my gf the temple on her game and first go around she bred the Angel, Mercury and Unicorn, soooo my point is your not guaranteed to get them but it does increase your chances significantly, gl to all!

coco1954
05-24-14, 03:36 PM
I gave up after over 600 tries for prism!

UneCerise_ledessert
05-24-14, 04:53 PM
trying for Unicorn and Dark Angel for ages but this is what I got... I guess It'll do... I still strongly believe this one is by far the Ugliest diamond hybrid - going toe to toe with Prism :rolleyes:

Combo: Diamond + Mask

pribakes
05-24-14, 04:55 PM

Congrats, what was your combo?

UneCerise_ledessert
05-24-14, 04:58 PM
Congrats, what was your combo?
Sorry abt. that It is Diamond and Mask:)

JustKay
05-24-14, 05:52 PM
The Diamond temple just has to be active not in any spot or near anything, and it does 100% work, I'll admit the first time I bought it I didn't get any, but when I reactivated it next time I got 5 diamond hybrids in two days, .... And for people who say yea right it does not work why would I lie? What do I have to gain from that, I'm sharing this info to help you all have a better chance at obtaining the harder to breed diamond hybrids like Dark Angel, Prism ect... And I also bought my gf the temple on her game and first go around she bred the Angel, Mercury and Unicorn, soooo my point is your not guaranteed to get them but it does increase your chances significantly, gl to all!

Thanks for sharing. You've rekindled my hope in my temple :D I'm definitely going to give it another shot. Out of curiosity, did you breed highly specifically (one colour + diamond) or did you get success with hybrid breeding (eg. moon + diamond)?

JustKay
05-24-14, 05:54 PM

I'd say Prism is still leagues ahead. For a fairy style template you'd expect something prettier, but it's nothing quite as picasso as Prism.

Zummat
05-24-14, 06:38 PM

Maybe I won't give up on Mask. My Diamond/Mask breeding gave me Angel after many fails of course. But a couple of those were another Mask so I'll get both pink and black gems when I trade them in. I'll try again once Angel hatches.

UneCerise_ledessert
05-24-14, 06:58 PM
Maybe I won't give up on Mask. My Diamond/Mask breeding gave me Angel after many fails of course. But a couple of those were another Mask so I'll get both pink and black gems when I trade them in. I'll try again once Angel hatches.
Good luck Zummat :) I, too, have not given up. I know one day I'll own Unicorn and Dark Angel with Mask and Diamond combo.:)

pribakes
05-24-14, 11:38 PM

Thanks, for the info, but I dont I have Mask :( I guess Im keep trying Dark angel x diamond, Wish me luck :)

Do you mind saying how many attempts, did you try ?

UneCerise_ledessert
05-25-14, 12:37 AM
Thanks, for the info, but I dont I have Mask :( I guess Im keep trying Dark angel x diamond, Wish me luck :)

Do you mind saying how many attempts, did you try ?
You have Dark Angel! :eek: (Ooh I can't wait!!! Ok.... Now I'm done venting,:rolleyes: ) Not at all, anyhow-After forever trying for Eclipse I switched back trying for Unicorn or Dark Angel (Diamond +Mask). I think it was my 3rd attempt when I got this Dragon. 1st it was Magic, then Love, and then this. Good luck and I hope You'll get It right away.:o

VenomDragon1
05-25-14, 06:08 PM
Just curious... the popup says this is the 300th dragon but I thought it was the 302nd dragon.

Now if Acrobat is not counted since it hasn't been unlocked yet what other dragon is being excluded to make this the 300th? I don't think it's Cirque because people were able to get that one before the Black Diamond update. Anyone know?

fabulus12
05-25-14, 06:17 PM
I bought the temple, I'm on my third try, so far no Diamond hybrids. One magic, night and light, which is what I breeded with my Diamond, I probably won't recharge it again.

farmday0123
05-25-14, 08:53 PM
I bought the temple, I'm on my third try, so far no Diamond hybrids. One magic, night and light, which is what I breeded with my Diamond, I probably won't recharge it again.
It's just like decoration , my friends had bought it for a while but not thing happening , n that no guarantee that u can get diamond, I think they should let us sell n get golds back if we can not get any diamond, wasted golds those :)

pribakes
05-25-14, 10:53 PM
You have Dark Angel! :eek: (Ooh I can't wait!!! Ok.... Now I'm done venting,:rolleyes: ) Not at all, anyhow-After forever trying for Eclipse I switched back trying for Unicorn or Dark Angel (Diamond +Mask). I think it was my 3rd attempt when I got this Dragon. 1st it was Magic, then Love, and then this. Good luck and I hope You'll get It right away.:o

Thanks sweety! I hope to get it soon, for DarkAngel took me more than 1 and 1/2 month straight trying, total of more 3 months of trying, so I hope to get this one easier, good luck to you too on DA and unicorn :)
And congrats once again, N, on your black night :)

Sumercarefree
05-26-14, 01:11 AM
I bought the Temple too, and got a Quetzal on first try.
I hate to keep trying and trying, it is tiring.
Now will hunt for the missing pieces ! but it is slow.

gail66
05-26-14, 01:34 AM
hey I'm so happy today ���� I have two dragon accounts on my other account not on this one I've just breed the BLACK DIAMOND Without buying the temple it was my first attempt using DIAMOND AND MOON just thought I'd let you know this combo worked for me xxxx GOOD LUCK to all off you dragan game players

Sumercarefree
05-26-14, 02:17 AM

So... What gives?

I bought one Diamond Temple, and got a Quetzal on first try.

in Account 2, I reactivated it for 100 gold. Got a Celestial. But then this is not a Diamond Breed ! Anyway, it is better than me losing my gold in the thousands of Gold Traps !

Sumercarefree
05-26-14, 02:21 AM

Congrats ! Will try your combo too !

JustKay
05-26-14, 03:00 AM

How lucky is that! I'm trying the same combo but no luck :( Only got water & hypnosis & winter. Maybe it's cos i have my diamond temple going....

gotalotaluv
05-26-14, 07:13 AM
Best combo for this is anubis with night or anubis with dark angel

You are correct! ONLY 11 POSSIBLE FAILS!, which include Celestial, Illusion, Mercury, and Dark Angel. I'm going w this one! Wish me luck!

cquinn32
05-26-14, 07:44 AM
Well if you don't need nightelf then I think mercury and night is the best combo.

Drachenia
05-26-14, 08:04 AM
This is my breeding results with Dark Angel / diamond = 5x water, Aether, 4x Coral and now again 10 hours Coral. Not a Black Diamond, Anubis, Mercury

jus7_me89
05-26-14, 02:38 PM
trying for this one because i can get the ultra-rares i need. so far, no luck at all:

water
water
water
wizard

fattom19
05-26-14, 02:38 PM
Thanks for sharing. You've rekindled my hope in my temple :D I'm definitely going to give it another shot. Out of curiosity, did you breed highly specifically (one colour + diamond) or did you get success with hybrid breeding (eg. moon + diamond)?

Both, but I got DA with Mercury and Lotus, and all the others I got pretty much one and color diamond

fattom19
05-26-14, 02:46 PM
I have my diamond temple activated, and I tried using the Diamond/Mask combo for the first time trying for black diamond and I didn't get it but I got a Mercury fail, once again highlighting the temple does work, but ppl who expect it to work every time you breed for something you will be sorely mistaken, it doesn't gauranteeing a diamond hybrid it just increases your chances gl everyone!

jptheripper
05-26-14, 02:50 PM
You are correct! ONLY 11 POSSIBLE FAILS!, which include Celestial, Illusion, Mercury, and Dark Angel. I'm going w this one! Wish me luck!

dark angel and water is better, its only 10 (you lose night elf)

Sumercarefree
05-26-14, 11:57 PM
Diamond Dragon on sale for 25 Bucks ! wow that is expensive !

JustKay
05-27-14, 12:09 AM
Hmm, still fingers crossed. Diamond temple on and got 12 hours :( Even though a few people did say this new diamond hybrid is a bit ugly, I actually wouldn't mind getting it over DA.

shield14
05-27-14, 02:25 AM
Hmm, still fingers crossed. Diamond temple on and got 12 hours :( Even though a few people did say this new diamond hybrid is a bit ugly, I actually wouldn't mind getting it over DA.

I bought a Diamond Temple with hope that it will finally bring me luck in breeding,
so far I've got: Wizard, Wizard, Water, Coral, Water and Wizard in the nest again
Breeding pair is Diamond/Lotus

shield14
05-27-14, 02:25 AM

I bought a Diamond Temple with hope that it will finally bring me luck in breeding,
so far I've got: Wizard, Wizard, Water, Coral, Water and Wizard in the nest again

grameys
05-27-14, 05:36 AM
I had a popup to buy him for 60% off but when I went to market he was full price??

U1timate
05-27-14, 07:43 AM
No luck for me either n I bought the temple also so far 10 corals n spend gold on speed only couple days left

freshfunin2008
05-27-14, 08:07 AM
Well the breeding gods are looking down on my island with favor finally. First try Diamond + Night I got Water, then Mercury, and then Black diamond. Its about time.

Oh and I did not buy the stupid waste of money diamond temple and I did not do boosted breeding.

shield14
05-27-14, 08:49 AM
Well the breeding gods are looking down on my island with favor finally. First try Diamond + Night I got Water, then Mercury, and then Black diamond.

You might have been blessed by TL, not the breeding gods coz it doesn't matter how much and how long I pray they are not helping in any way
therefore I made an assumption that we need to get a TL blessing instead... :)

freshfunin2008
05-27-14, 09:17 AM
that may just be.... as quickly as the give it they can take it away

orleansparish
05-27-14, 02:21 PM
The temple rarely works the first time you buy it. Its like a scheme to get you to pay to enchant it again and THEN your luck improves.

fattom19
05-27-14, 03:26 PM
The temple rarely works the first time you buy it. Its like a scheme to get you to pay to enchant it again and THEN your luck improves.

Your right, my first time I got none, second one I got 7... My gf however did get a mercury and angel on her first buy, but normally it does take enchanting it a second time to yield results, but when it works it REALLY works I got a lot of diamond hybrids with it enchanted

JustKay
05-27-14, 03:56 PM
Still no luck and this is a re-enchantment for me. Hypnosis. Got 12 hours next so not looking good. Moon + Diamond. Sucks to be me :(

igames4me
05-27-14, 04:08 PM
For those on android if you aren't having luck breeding black diamond it could be that you need to download the new version.
http://i58.tinypic.com/24xkxtg.jpg
I'm iOS and still have no luck

tammybfarm
05-27-14, 04:55 PM
Is the dragon story black diamond for everyone?

kooky panda
05-27-14, 04:59 PM
I had a popup to buy him for 60% off but when I went to market he was full price??
The Diamond Temple is on sale, not the Black Diamond Dragon.

Lesimony
05-27-14, 05:12 PM

Coral Dragon Common 10
Wizard Dragon Rare 22
Illusion Dragon Rare 14

fattom19
05-27-14, 05:51 PM
Lotus and Mercury got me Dark Angel (I have three and this combo has gotten me 2 of them for anyone trying for the DA) but still no Black Diamond it's proving very difficult to get for me!

Zummat
05-27-14, 05:58 PM

Coral Dragon Common 10
Wizard Dragon Rare 22
Illusion Dragon Rare 14

I will have to try this combination at some point. i would be happy with getting Mercury, Anubis, Black Diamond or Dark Angel. I don't have any of those yet.

SANDSCApe
05-27-14, 06:02 PM
The Diamond Temple is on sale, not the Black Diamond Dragon.

Against my gut feelings about the Diamond Temple, I took advantage of the sale for my main account (not this one).
I recall seeing this building glowing on my neighbors' islands when it was supposedly active.
But since I've bought it for my main island, I have not seen it glow. Needless to say, I have also seen no diamond hybrids although I have been breeding with diamond non-stop, hoping to make the most of the 7-day "enhanced probabilities."
Kooky, is there ANY way one can verify whether the Temple is actually providing this diamond-breeding boost? Is the absence of the diamond temple glow a cause for concern? Is it supposed to glow as an indication that it is active? It does have an active timer button.
So far I've bred:
Diamond & Night: Wizard
Diamond & Night: Coral
Diamond & Illusion: Coral
Diamond & Illusion: Illusion
Diamond & NightElf: WATER (Imagine my delight!)
Diamond & Illusion: 16 hours -- expecting Aether

4 days left on my glow-less ice house and I'm already getting that sinking feeling.

fattom19
05-27-14, 07:55 PM
Against my gut feelings about the Diamond Temple, I took advantage of the sale for my main account (not this one).
I recall seeing this building glowing on my neighbors' islands when it was supposedly active.
But since I've bought it for my main island, I have not seen it glow. Needless to say, I have also seen no diamond hybrids although I have been breeding with diamond non-stop, hoping to make the most of the 7-day "enhanced probabilities."
Kooky, is there ANY way one can verify whether the Temple is actually providing this diamond-breeding boost? Is the absence of the diamond temple glow a cause for concern? Is it supposed to glow as an indication that it is active? It does have an active timer button.
So far I've bred:
Diamond & Night: Wizard
Diamond & Night: Coral
Diamond & Illusion: Coral
Diamond & Illusion: Illusion
Diamond & NightElf: WATER (Imagine my delight!)
Diamond & Illusion: 16 hours -- expecting Aether

4 days left on my glow-less ice house and I'm already getting that sinking feeling.

It's only been six attempts that's not a lot, I've donee my attempts with it active and I've gotten a Mercury and Dark Angel, I have both already but I am getting results, but the thing you mentioned about how it's not glowing is very strange... Everytime I've ever enchanted my temple it glowed, it isn't a consistent glow but rather it is more of a pulsating glow every 5 seconds or so, I do believe it should glow tho

pribakes
05-27-14, 11:33 PM
My attempts so far:

Diamond x DA
6 coral
3 wizard
2 water

DA x Anubis
2 mistmoth
7 corals

Mercury x DA
2 corals so far :(

PLEASE Tl make that Im able to breed this one pleeeeeeeeassse !

buttabdullah99
05-28-14, 03:52 AM
I am having 1 neighbour she just got her 3rd DA trying for black diamond I am soooo suprised for some players it is sooo easy to breed diamonds and for some players they are impossible :(:(:(

SANDSCApe
05-28-14, 04:37 AM
It's only been six attempts that's not a lot, I've donee my attempts with it active and I've gotten a Mercury and Dark Angel, I have both already but I am getting results, but the thing you mentioned about how it's not glowing is very strange... Everytime I've ever enchanted my temple it glowed, it isn't a consistent glow but rather it is more of a pulsating glow every 5 seconds or so, I do believe it should glow tho

True; those 6 attempts represented 84 un-sped hours for my first 3 days of temple-assisted breeding. Assuming it works, one would get more out of the 7-day period by speeding the den, but I was reluctant to throw good gold after bad, especially since it refuses to glow.
Well I've glared angrily at the temple long enough. Maybe it glows when I'm not looking.
I bred my two diamonds nearly back-to-back over a single weekend, long before Boosted Breed and the Diamond Temple were invented. All my other ultras - Crusader, Quetzal, Gold, Mercury, Infinity, Angel & Prism were bred without any boosting. So if I breed any this week, I'll never really know whether it was due to my glow-less temple.

kawish
05-28-14, 04:52 AM
I am having 1 neighbour she just got her 3rd DA trying for black diamond I am soooo suprised for some players it is sooo easy to breed diamonds and for some players they are impossible :(:(:(

Agreed Abdullah, I bought DA, Unicorn, Helios and Dark Diamond as well. No luck at all with Ultra rare Dragons.

But got many Gold and Angels as some failures.

SANDSCApe
05-28-14, 05:47 AM
Hah! A ray of sunshine in my cloudy morning!
Attempt #7 -- Mercury & NightElf produced a 24-hour breed. Figuring it must be the green Arabian princess with the diamond-studded veil, I sped it up when a nest became available 2 hours later. If I get nothing else, I will have invested 122 gold for Black Diamond. Not too shabby.
But now my 8th attempt (same pair) is doing a 40-hour dance. OMG! It has to be Anubis!
Yeah, I'm wearing a ship-eating grin right about now. :cool:
I don't care whether it's temple mojo or dumb luck; I'm happy. Now if I can bag Dark Angel, Unicorn & Helios, I'll be ecstatic!

curvybust
05-28-14, 07:27 AM
I don't even have a diamond yet to even attempt this. Good luck everyone!

Orchid_Julie
05-28-14, 07:51 AM
Woohoo, thanks to all the tips in this thread, I got my Black Diamond this morning! Anubis and Lotus did the trick for me, with a little help from the Diamond Temple.

P.S. I'm loving the Diamond Temple mojo! Out of the 20 or so attempts I've made since getting it, I've gotten four diamonds out of it. Two Mercury's from Mercury x Virtue (one of them might have been with Black Swan), Black Diamond and, just now, Gold, on my first attempt with Diamond x Air.

cquinn32
05-28-14, 07:54 AM
Over 1000 gold into this now and nothing to show for it but coral after coral after coral.

beejk
05-28-14, 08:37 AM
Got my first Dark angel 10 days ago, and got my second today trying for this one:D using lotus and anubis combo
Wont give up till i get this one:P Good luck to all!

shield14
05-28-14, 08:46 AM

Still nothing :(
Added to the mentioned above are - Water, Water and another Water on the den :(

athena238
05-28-14, 09:11 AM
Yes finally got Black diamond with Diamond n Deep :)

summer1443
05-28-14, 10:57 AM

I feel your frustration! I bought the diamond temple when it was first released and never got the first diamond-type dragon from it. I already had the Diamond Dragon when I got the temple so I assumed I would've bred at least 1 other type but no luck. I really hope your luck improves�� Have a great day!

chalupa2030
05-28-14, 11:00 AM
Over 1000 gold into this now and nothing to show for it but coral after coral after coral.

Oh, I'm sorry!

Darn corals. I got waters!

summer1443
05-28-14, 11:01 AM

Ah ha...Now THAT makes sense! Don't kno why I didn't think of that already. I bought the stupid thing but never "re-enchanted" so maybe that's my prob. We'll see...thx for the tip!😀

cquinn32
05-28-14, 12:05 PM
Well after an embarrassing amount of gold spent I got my 24hr timer with diamond/deep.

SANDSCApe
05-28-14, 01:13 PM
You can avoid having Water, M?gic, Peac?ck, N?ght or NightElf by using a hybrid instead of pairing pure diamond with pure black.
The following pairs will eliminate most or all of those pure-color fails:
Diamond & Deep
Diamond & Ill?sion
Anubis & a pure black (Night, NightElf, Lotus, or Raven)
Mercury & a pure black (Night, NightElf, Lotus, or Raven)
Note: You CAN still get NightElf as a fail from Anubis paired with a pure black, because the black and purple are on opposite sides of the den. The other pairs I mentioned are clear - no pure black, pure purple or pure blue will result.

SANDSCApe
05-28-14, 01:16 PM
Above should read: "You can avoid getting Water, Magic, Peacock, Night or NightElf by using a hybrid instead of pairing pure diamond with pure black..."

buttabdullah99
05-28-14, 01:24 PM
Well after an embarrassing amount of gold spent I got my 24hr timer with diamond/deep.
Whoo!!!! Congrats buddy ;););) enjoy your new diamond

cquinn32
05-28-14, 01:38 PM
Whoo!!!! Congrats buddy ;););) enjoy your new diamond

Thanks, and the description isn't lying about this dragon hoarding valuables!! I hope it will give me my gold back when it hatches lol.

JustKay
05-28-14, 05:47 PM
Got hypnosis again and then mistmoth trying with moon & diamond... I've noticed that people seem to be trying to limit the number of potential dragon types possible. Is this known to increase your chances?

I just figured that you had a 1% chance to get a black diamond and a 3% chance for a super rare and so on, but the remaining possibilities default to a common. Hence having fewer fail types doesn't actually increase your 1% chance, it just increases the probability of getting a common over a rare\super-rare.

pribakes
05-28-14, 05:53 PM

Agree, every diamond hybrid for me took a lot of trys, but some can say Im luck since while trying for pinada and mother I got 2 diamond as fail, but didnt got those two, for some people they can say Im luck, but not getting the one you want and getting a 44 h fail, I must say this isnt luck, I have 4 diamonds, and dont have cou,?rege to sell them, since they are so SPECIAL, but I do hope I dont get another one or Tl makes it possible to trade dragons between players I would BE happy to send my extra to make someone happy !
Oh gosh another coral, Im hopping to get at least celestial as fail :) good luck !

pribakes
05-28-14, 08:30 PM
Agree, every diamond hybrid for me took a lot of trys, but some can say Im luck since while trying for pinada and mother I got 2 diamond as fail, but didnt got those two, for some people they can say Im luck, but not getting the one you want and getting a 44 h fail, I must say this isnt luck, I have 4 diamonds, and dont have cou,?rege to sell them, since they are so SPECIAL, but I do hope I dont get another one or Tl makes it possible to trade dragons between players I would BE happy to send my extra to make someone happy !
Oh gosh another coral, Im hopping to get at least celestial as fail :) good luck !

Lol just got celestial as fail, at least An happy fail, hope to get black d. Next :)

chaselance
05-28-14, 08:59 PM
Diamond x deep fails
Mistmoth
Deep
Coral
Wizard
Coral
Deep
10 corals in a row
Deep
4 more corals in a row

awsumum
05-28-14, 10:55 PM
I just got it :)

After many fails (including lots of nights, a moon, wizards galore and corals) i finally got black diamond!

Combo was dark angel/night elf, 24 hours

Pic of egg

Good luck everyone :)

Edit
Ok, I was super excited to finally have black diamond, but my excitement rapidly went down the gurgler when I discovered I can't actually house it :( TL, please help! We shouldn't have to beg like this :(

pribakes
05-28-14, 11:28 PM

After many fails (including lots of nights, a moon, wizards galore and corals) i finally got black diamond!

Pic of egg

Edit
Ok, I was super excited to finally have black diamond, but my excitement rapidly went down the gurgler when I discovered I can't actually house it :( TL, please help! We shouldn't have to beg like this :(

Big congrats :) Wish me luck to get this one too :)

faeriedust
05-29-14, 01:49 AM
24 hours with tiny and dark angel. Don't think there is any other possible 24 hour so here it is.
I know a lot of people don't believe in the diamond temple, but I have an activated temple so it could have helped.
Still missing almost all of the pink and black hybrids though :(
Now how to get an angel dragon to balance the looks of this dragon.

gotalotaluv
05-29-14, 02:40 AM
dark angel and water is better, its only 10 (you lose night elf)

Yeah....about that dark angel...see, what had happened was....lol....Wish I had one! Lol

buttabdullah99
05-29-14, 05:35 AM
I am now trying for this dragon also breed deep/mercury got coral and now I breed illusion/mercury got 12hrs mismooth but I will keep trying

kms899
05-29-14, 09:01 AM
used the diamond temple and still haven't got this dragon, gave up and went for the helios, after many speed up got a crusader and helio, previously spent approximate a year for the helios, finally got it, now i'm back to the black diamond.

SANDSCApe
05-29-14, 11:30 AM

Pic of egg

Edit

Meh. Fire your Night dragon and put Black Diamond on the Black Sands.
Where are people finding SPACE to put all the habitats anyway? All decorations in storage?

SANDSCApe
05-29-14, 11:50 AM
Got hypnosis again and then mistmoth trying with moon & diamond... I've noticed that people seem to be trying to limit the number of potential dragon types possible. Is this known to increase your chances?

I just figured that you had a 1% chance to get a black diamond and a 3% chance for a super rare and so on, but the remaining possibilities default to a common. Hence having fewer fail types doesn't actually increase your 1% chance, it just increases the probability of getting a common over a rare\super-rare.

That depends on what you mean by "increase your chances."
If you want all/any of the possible outcomes, then more possibilities increase your chances of getting at least one of them. But if you only want ONE particular outcome, more possibilities would decrease your chance of getting that particular dragon.
Of course, fewer possible fails won't always translate into actual increased success because, as you indicate, each breed is coded with it's own probability. Still, we figure that a desired but next-to-impossible dragon would be less elusive if we used a breeding pair that has 10 possible outcomes versus a pair that has 31 possible outcomes, especially if 30 of those outcomes are dragons we already have or really, REALLY don't want!
For example, the minimal pair of Diamond & Magic can only produce 3 dragons: Magic, Peacock and Anubis. But that doesn't mean your chances for Anubis is 1 in 3. Most likely, you'll keep getting Magic eggs until you lose your mind.

tromalyt
05-29-14, 01:44 PM
This is my 100th post and I just want to say that I got the black diamond. My breeding combo was diamond and night. (Straightforward, eh?)

I didn't have anubis, dark angel or mercury either so I though that was a good combo to try out. I have been trying this combo for 3 weeks or so, when the only diamond dragons you can get with the combo were anubis, dark angel and mercury.

pribakes
05-29-14, 02:15 PM
used the diamond temple and still haven't got this dragon, gave up and went for the helios, after many speed up got a crusader and helio, previously spent approximate a year for the helios, finally got it, now i'm back to the black diamond.

I know the felling, big congrats on your helios, for me was the hardest dragon that I got, Hope we got black diamond soon, good luck :)

shield14
05-29-14, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by shield14
so far I've got: Wizard, Wizard, Water, Coral, Water, Wizard, Water, Water, Water, Night (finally I have a first rare dragon in 3 months), Coral and again started all over with Wizard in the nest.

You can avoid having Water, Magic, Peacock, Night or Night Elf by using a hybrid instead of pairing pure diamond with pure black.
The following pairs will eliminate most or all of those pure-color fails:
Diamond & Deep
Diamond & Illusion
Anubis & a pure black (Night, Night Elf, Lotus, or Raven)
Mercury & a pure black (Night, Night Elf, Lotus, or Raven)
Note: You CAN still get Night Elf as a fail from Anubis paired with a pure black, because the black and purple are on opposite sides of the den. The other pairs I mentioned are clear - no pure black, pure purple or pure blue will result.

I appreciate your help but my problem is that I don't have ANY of the black hybrids, I have only Lotus and Night in the nest.
As for the Diamond hybrids I have only regular Quetzal, Crusader and Infinity.
therefore I can't use your suggested pairings

Moreover, FINALLY I figured it out how this this Temple thing works: it says that it increases your breeding chances by sixfold.
Based on my breeding history for the last 3 months the results were only commons, no rares, super rares or ultras.
It means my chances are 0
0x6=0
THANX TL !!!!

jus7_me89
05-29-14, 03:21 PM
still trying for this dragon. last fails:

water
coral
coral
mistmooth
coral
aether
anubis

FigmentValley
05-29-14, 06:42 PM
I just got Black Diamond. It took several dozen breedings - mostly Coral, a few wizard and a couple of other misc. things (illusion and such). No dark angel, no Anubis, no mercury, no celestial. But a Black Diamond is ok!

I wish it were a bit more attractive. The black diamonds I bought for my wife were always dark, mysterious and gorgeous. This one has too much turquoise (poor quality stone). Won't complain though. I am very lucky,

I hope this helps the luck of someone else!

JustKay
05-29-14, 09:42 PM
... The black diamonds I bought for my wife were always dark, mysterious and gorgeous.

... but were they ALIVE!!! :p

JustKay
05-29-14, 09:45 PM
Moreover, FINALLY I figured it out how this this Temple thing works: it says that it increases your breeding chances by sixfold.
Based on my breeding history for the last 3 months the results were only commons, no rares, super rares or ultras.
It means my chances are 0
0x6=0
THANX TL !!!!

Lol... now it all makes sense!! I feel your pain. I seem to have zero chance too. Just bred another coral. I've shifted to the Deep x Diamond combo in the hopes of better luck with just a black diamond.

fattom19
05-29-14, 10:41 PM
Hah! A ray of sunshine in my cloudy morning!
Attempt #7 -- Mercury & NightElf produced a 24-hour breed. Figuring it must be the green Arabian princess with the diamond-studded veil, I sped it up when a nest became available 2 hours later. If I get nothing else, I will have invested 122 gold for Black Diamond. Not too shabby.
But now my 8th attempt (same pair) is doing a 40-hour dance. OMG! It has to be Anubis!
Yeah, I'm wearing a ship-eating grin right about now. :cool:
I don't care whether it's temple mojo or dumb luck; I'm happy. Now if I can bag Dark Angel, Unicorn & Helios, I'll be ecstatic!

Thank you so much!! I tried your combo after seeing your post, and unfortunately over the past few days I've wasted so much money on gold, but I tried your combo and got it on my fourth try!!! Thanks for posting your combo it worked!! Gl for everyone else trying to get this!

deadpixel
05-30-14, 12:46 AM
Been getting nothing but Coral fails, one after another, but at least today's fail is leading to a Celestial.

Once egg pops out it's back to Mercury + Night for more Coral fails :(

ginamarie510
05-30-14, 07:19 AM
Just got it with Dark Angel and Deep.. �� good luck everyone..

kooky panda
05-30-14, 07:38 AM
Finally!!!! Got it with Lotus and Anubis (had about 7 fails)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/4c60269a-2f71-4dff-8170-c44be3779378_zpsbafec5b8.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/4c60269a-2f71-4dff-8170-c44be3779378_zpsbafec5b8.png.html)

jptheripper
05-30-14, 09:03 AM
Diamond temple definitely works. Finally got it, with Anubis and mercury fails. Used dark angel and water

chalupa2030
05-30-14, 10:04 AM
Diamond temple definitely worked for me! Got unicorn a few days ago and just now Black Diamond! Diamond + Night!

About 10 fails between the two.

chaselance
05-30-14, 10:40 AM
Diamond temple definitely worked for me! Got unicorn a few days ago and just now Black Diamond! Diamond + Night!

About 10 fails between the two.

Really I've been trying for both since bought diamond temple and even wasted 2000 on gold speeding them up but no luck. What combos did you use for each of them?

lizd725
05-30-14, 11:34 AM
Well didn't get black diamond but got mercury (unless there is another 1hr breed time)
:)
Diamond/night elf

chalupa2030
05-30-14, 11:38 AM
Mercury! Yay! That's my next one I want!

chalupa2030
05-30-14, 11:40 AM
Really I've been trying for both since bought diamond temple and even wasted 2000 on gold speeding them up but no luck. What combos did you use for each of them?

So sorry to hear this! For unicorn I used valentine + Diamond. Diamond+ Night = black Diamond!

lizd725
05-30-14, 12:39 PM
Mercury! Yay! That's my next one I want!

Yep. I was hoping my combo would yield another good draw... But of course the TL gods burden me with a 10hr breed... I already have threatened them witha phone to the wall if I keep getting those damm corals...

buttabdullah99
05-30-14, 01:28 PM
I am on my 5th try but no good news I breed mercury/deep and got 15 hrs ??

freshfunin2008
05-30-14, 01:45 PM
Ok one more round in the evol temple and I will have my epic Black D.

chaselance
05-30-14, 03:21 PM
After many fails and lots of gold used finally got it with lotus x Anubis

chaselance
05-30-14, 03:22 PM
So sorry to hear this! For unicorn I used valentine + Diamond. Diamond+ Night = black Diamond!

Thanks after spending another 500 in gold finally got black diamond but still no luck with unicorn and that was the same combo I've been using for past month

chalupa2030
05-30-14, 05:02 PM
Thanks after spending another 500 in gold finally got black diamond but still no luck with unicorn and that was the same combo I've been using for past month

Yay! Mine is still breeding ~ I do now have a Unicorn baby! Waited a whole year for her!

Zummat
05-30-14, 06:38 PM
My Diamond Temple is now inactive. Not worth 300 gold to reactivate it. Wish it could be put into storage. I will just have to breed diamond hybrids without any outside help.

chalupa2030
05-30-14, 07:38 PM
My Diamond Temple is now inactive. Not worth 300 gold to reactivate it. Wish it could be put into storage. I will just have to breed diamond hybrids without any outside help.

$300? That's a NO. Lol! Mine expires in two days. I have read numerous times that for some it really worked after they reactivated it.

We will never know. But I wish you all the luck in the world moving forward! With Porcelain drag too:)

Zummat
05-30-14, 07:50 PM
$300? That's a NO. Lol! Mine expires in two days. I have read numerous times that for some it really worked after they reactivated it.

We will never know. But I wish you all the luck in the world moving forward! With Porcelain drag too:)

I did get Angel, Gold, and Quetzal while it was glowing. So technically it did work. Of course I didn't get any of the dragons I was really aiming for.

I haven't really, really, really wanted a dragon before I saw Porcelain. Well maybe Lacewing. And Lacewing was a fail trying for some other dragon. I suspect that is how I will eventually get Porcelain, trying for some other dragon. LOL!

lizd725
05-31-14, 05:24 AM
Been getting nothing but Coral fails, one after another, but at least today's fail is leading to a Celestial.

Once egg pops out it's back to Mercury + Night for more Coral fails :(
This is when you threaten to throw your iPhone/Pad against a wall for all the corals received. I believe the more people who threaten device/wall collisions we may just get some de-coral-izations.... Atleast it's wishful thinking on my part. I've threatened but I think TL just laughs at me and puts a coral in when I breed... Grrr damm you tl lol :)

lizd725
05-31-14, 05:31 AM
I did get Angel, Gold, and Quetzal while it was glowing. So technically it did work. Of course I didn't get any of the dragons I was really aiming for.

I haven't really, really, really wanted a dragon before I saw Porcelain. Well maybe Lacewing. And Lacewing was a fail trying for some other dragon. I suspect that is how I will eventually get Porcelain, trying for some other dragon. LOL!

So I didn't pay attention when I bred my mercury as to whether the diamond temple was flashy glowy nor when I bred ALL my fails....

Is it flashy flashy when it breeds a diamond hybrid or is it always flashy flashy trying to trick us?

awsumum
05-31-14, 05:31 AM
This is when you threaten to throw your iPhone/Pad against a wall for all the corals received. I believe the more people who threaten device/wall collisions we may just get some de-coral-izations.... Atleast it's wishful thinking on my part. I've threatened but I think TL just laughs at me and puts a coral in when I breed... Grrr damm you tl lol :)

My big "throw-phone-at-wall" moment was my 5th night in a row :( oh, and the wizards (groan) I almost welcomed a coral when I got it (before I get in trouble, I did say "almost")

Good luck with breeding ;)

ps combo used was dark angel/night elf

Zummat
05-31-14, 08:03 AM
So I didn't pay attention when I bred my mercury as to whether the diamond temple was flashy glowy nor when I bred ALL my fails....

Is it flashy flashy when it breeds a diamond hybrid or is it always flashy flashy trying to trick us?

I don't think it changes. It just does its thing all the time and while it does it is supposed to increase your chances of getting a diamond type dragon. Since it took me months to get my first Diamond before the temple and getting three during the 7 days it was glowing and flashing I guess it worked.

Zummat
05-31-14, 08:07 AM
My big "throw-phone-at-wall" moment was my 5th night in a row :( oh, and the wizards (groan) I almost welcomed a coral when I got it (before I get in trouble, I did say "almost")

Good luck with breeding ;)

ps combo used was dark angel/night elf

That's another combo I have been trying Angle/Night Elf. I get more Mist Moth dragon fails with that combo.

kindredfire
05-31-14, 08:37 AM

We have 4 DS players in our household and. I'll be dang if we all don't get diff perks over eachother.
3 use an IPhone 1 uses iPad. Me and another will no fail always get gold deals. While the other two it takes an act of TL gods. And where I seem To excel with the rare / limited dragons 2 excel with the new and fly through tourneys.
Mining also goes a lot easier for me (but I think that's because I try to follow a pattern.
And only one of is cod actually breed the diamond and not have to buy the deal (after moooonths of fails and repeats I have nightmares about)
I think I can go forever never seeing another coral, mist, winter, firestorm, fruitful, wizard and sunrise LOL

buttabdullah99
05-31-14, 12:01 PM
So I tried diamond/illusion and got 10 hrs :(

deadpixel
05-31-14, 12:07 PM
Humph! I was whining about the last dozen or so Coral fails I've been getting when now it's switched to Celestial fails; I'm on my third Celestial fail so far :(

finnth12
05-31-14, 08:06 PM
Got 2nd Dark angel on first try using mercury and night ( my 1st DA combo was this one too), put this combo back and got coral, wizard, coral, and wizard now breeding. I sped up. Used another combo got these corals and wizard even celestial too.

chalupa2030
05-31-14, 08:12 PM
So I tried diamond/illusion and got 10 hrs :(

I thought you got this drag already, babe?

dnddragons
05-31-14, 08:52 PM
For Diamond hybrids use Diamond and Virtue. There are only 10 possibilities.
Fire 0
Love 5
Kitsune 5
Light 9
Laser light 15
Blk Swan 17
Virtue 33
Unicorn 36
Angel 44
Crusader 44
I play on a kindle and within 35 tries got Angel, Unicorn and Blk Swan. Didn't get a Kitsune, but already had. Also, no Crusader. I stopped after getting Blk. Swan. Figured I was lucky with what I got. Really like the odds with this combo.

berto102012
06-01-14, 03:27 AM
This black diamond is very ugly on epic level.

chalupa2030
06-01-14, 03:41 AM
This black diamond is very ugly on epic level.

Yeah it is. And it just hangs, apparently.

finnth12
06-01-14, 06:20 AM
My last try on second acct. was celestial. I don't have that. So diamond temple didn't work on my second acct. I did spend almost 500 golds to speed up, maybe that's not enough, hahahahaha.....

cedkugedchgd
06-02-14, 06:04 AM
if anyone wants to see this in epic in a diamond habitat - feel free to visit :b don't get shocked by my ID xD

it doesn't look great but better than i expected it would.

kooky panda
06-02-14, 09:48 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/EFBE1EA8-33AD-4B86-B0ED-D080FEC97CB0_zpsqnehluwf.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/EFBE1EA8-33AD-4B86-B0ED-D080FEC97CB0_zpsqnehluwf.png.html)

dangerb0y
06-02-14, 12:00 PM
10 days is enough for me. Got night elf first try, but it has been about ten corals and a million wizards, with a few waters here and there. Changed to crusader and night and got blessed with a charm.

buttabdullah99
06-02-14, 12:57 PM
I breed mercury/illusion and got 23 hrs and it's stupid night dragon I am on my 12th try in which I got 3 mismooth 7 coral 1 luck and 1 night now :(:(:(

Drachenia
06-02-14, 04:07 PM
I breed mercury/illusion and got 23 hrs and it's stupid night dragon I am on my 12th try in which I got 3 mismooth 7 coral 1 luck and 1 night now :(:(:(

Hello buttabdullah, it may be Dark Angel. Good luck

freshfunin2008
06-02-14, 04:14 PM
I got 23 hours as well and well it was night. Boooo

JustKay
06-02-14, 05:59 PM
My run with the diamond temple ended a few days ago. Still no black diamond, or any diamond hybrid. I finally realised that the diamond temple is actually for the speed breeders! Not for us common folk. There's little to no value to us as the probability is so small. Bumping up the probability from 1% to 6% won't make much difference in a week, but if you're a speed breeder who won't stop spending until they get the dragon then it could potentially save you 5/6ths of the cost of speed breeding for this dragon! Now that's a great value proposition. (although you will still be spending a bit of money to do this)

I figured it out since I did a bit of speeding up to keep my nests full for the circus event. That got me thinking in the speed breeding mindset.

PineapplePigeon
06-06-14, 09:26 PM
The egg is super pretty, but the dragon itself is kind of creepy ...

chalupa2030
06-08-14, 05:20 AM
The egg is super pretty, but the dragon itself is kind of creepy ...

Ya know, I thought so too at first. But I like it now!

warrior61280
06-09-14, 08:24 PM
So far my fails have been:

Countless Corals
Celestial
A few Night
2 Illusion
A few water
A few Magic
Couple Wizard

Right now at 23 hours hoping for not another Night. Only dragons I have not recieved fails on is Diamond hybrids. Still need Unicorn, Helios, Mercury, Anubis, and of course Black Diamond. Breeding Night and Diamond like no tomorrow thanks to availability of 4 hybrids off one combo. After I have Mercury, Anubis, Black Diamond I will move on to the Helios and Unicorn. I became obsessed with having an army of Diamonds. Not much else to do on Android version besides breed and decorate; so might as well have a ton of money making Ultra Rares. I will post again in a while with updates, really want this Black Diamond. Will name her "Widow"

amalsaba
06-21-14, 05:38 PM
I know that the rarity of the Dragon is supposed to make the game exciting.... But when you're breeding for the same dragon for many weeks, it defeats the point of the entertainment element in the game. Please teamlava be realistic and give me a chance!!!! I am being persistent! Shouldn't that count?

pribakes
06-21-14, 07:12 PM
I know that the rarity of the Dragon is supposed to make the game exciting.... But when you're breeding for the same dragon for many weeks, it defeats the point of the entertainment element in the game. Please teamlava be realistic and give me a chance!!!! I am being persistent! Shouldn't that count?

Agree, I trying for this one too, but no luck yet ! Good luck on your hunt :) I even got my second anubis, and another diamond, which was totally weird fail, but the super rare I want Im still not able to get :(

jim23cash
06-30-14, 02:34 PM
I've been trying for this one since it came out. I tend to jump around when I'm speed breeding, & usually eventually get it. This time I have been having no luck, so I chose a pair (Mercury & Night Elf) and kept trying the same combo, although sometimes I'd switch which side they were on. Almost all my fails were corals, with an occasional Mistmoth or Celestial thrown in, then I got a Dark Angel!! Woo hoo! I've been trying for that one forever! Once I get it evolved a little, I'm going to try it for the Black Diamond, but until then, I'll probably keep trying the same combo - the fails aren't bad!
Good Luck Everyone!!
BTW: Buttabdullah, I think once you have a diamond, you are more likely to get others, and way more likely to get the same ones as fails. I get Diamond hybrid fails often.

pribakes
07-06-14, 10:20 PM
I've been trying for this for along time. Why this one is so dificult, just got 3 nightelf in a row, and thousand of corals and other fails even An anubis fail, which already have so not happy about it. This one has being rough, PLEASE Tl make it possible, pleassssse !

pribakes
07-23-14, 10:43 PM
I've been trying for this for along time. Why this one is so dificult, just got 3 nightelf in a row, and thousand of corals and other fails even An anubis fail, which already have so not happy about it. This one has being rough, PLEASE Tl make it possible, pleassssse !

Still trying and nothing but corals, wizard, Iredescent, and other fails, I guess I need to give up, two months of attempts, and no luck :(

Kennedward
04-20-15, 11:36 AM
I'm still trying, but while trying I got Dark Angel, not bad on my part:cool:

Kennedward
04-28-15, 07:40 AM
Even with free boosted breed, I only got fails....

sakuraohimesama
04-28-15, 10:16 PM
i finally got this with dark angel lvl7 and tiny lvl10 first try, i only need prism to complete my diamond dragons and its so hard to get

please add me sakuraohimesama i accept map request everyday :) Thanks

Kennedward
04-29-15, 06:45 AM
i finally got this with dark angel lvl7 and tiny lvl10 first try, i only need prism to complete my diamond dragons and its so hard to get

please add me sakuraohimesama i accept map request everyday :) Thanks

Lucky you!

Kennedward
05-17-15, 05:53 AM
Finally got it with Diamond and Night:cool:

knj00
08-06-15, 09:12 AM
I've seen several Android users say this dragon is not in their market. Some say you had to open the Dragon Story: Black Diamond app to have access to it. So, if Android players started playing after the Black Diamond app version was removed they can't get this dragon???

redstar177
08-20-15, 10:04 PM
I've seen several Android users say this dragon is not in their market. Some say you had to open the Dragon Story: Black Diamond app to have access to it. So, if Android players started playing after the Black Diamond app version was removed they can't get this dragon???

Any word on this yet? Kooky, would you be able to check?

cvrc
08-20-15, 11:15 PM
I don't see this one in my market and I'm a relatively new Android user. Is it possible to breed it after all?
I just got a Black Diamond in my breeding den and I was wondering if I should try for this one even if it's not in my market.
I even found a BD edition and installed it but the app just closes after a few seconds of loading (It says "Unfortunately, Dragon Story has stopped). So I can't even load it so I can get this dragon in the regular game app. Can anyone from TL help?

synasuga
04-12-16, 03:43 PM
i have tried every breeding pair possible more than 30 times with speeding up and STILL can't breed Black Diamond!! I was able to breed Valiant in less tries than this! Feeling discouraged:(

Kennedward
04-16-16, 06:21 AM
i have tried every breeding pair possible more than 30 times with speeding up and STILL can't breed Black Diamond!! I was able to breed Valiant in less tries than this! Feeling discouraged:(

Keep going, you'll get this sooner or later

cazile81
04-27-16, 10:31 AM
I got Black Diamond with Infinity and Shadow while trying for Rainy Day...my Diamond collection is complete. Now for that Rainy Day dragon.

Tinkerbel48
05-16-16, 11:31 AM
I have read conflicting things as to whether the black diamond dragon is available to android users, can anyone clear up if it is or isnt? Thank you!

Bastiaan0
05-16-16, 11:43 AM
I actually bred it last week, and yes, I'm on android ;)

Just put a 24 hour egg from Diamond Prism and Neon on the nest, ofcourse expecting Sunrise, but NO WAY :):) it's Black Diamond :) Yeah :cool:

On a side note, it's unique dragon #333 on my island and unique diamond dragon #13 :)
Now I only need/want/got to have Dark Angel, Unicorn, Astromancer and Prime Eternal....

Tinkerbel48
05-16-16, 01:24 PM
Awesome!! Thank you!!

Bastiaan0
05-16-16, 01:37 PM
You're welcome, good luck on breeding ;)