PDA

View Full Version : Workshops and levelling up.

PurpleScorpion76
05-23-14, 02:07 AM
I have 2 workshops at level 13. I have wanted one more for a few levels now. However it keeps telling me I need to level up as I'm at my limit. But I can't seem to be able to level up a workshop. What am I doing wrong?

maguar
05-23-14, 02:10 AM
You can only have a max of two crafting buildings (except tinkers camp which is a max of 1).

When you get the royal exchange work towards getting enough tickets to get the tinkers camp. This works as a combination workshop and potion shop.

SpiritWind00
05-23-14, 02:10 AM
I have 2 workshops at level 13. I have wanted one more for a few levels now. However it keeps telling me I need to level up as I'm at my limit. But I can't seem to be able to level up a workshop. What am I doing wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong, you can only have 2. Same goes for all crafting buildings, just 2. You'll always get that message and it is a bit deceptive isn't it.

SpiritWind00
05-23-14, 02:11 AM
Snap Maguar! Heehee ����

maguar
05-23-14, 02:13 AM
Great minds :)

PurpleScorpion76
05-23-14, 02:15 AM
Yep, they could just say 'You can't have any more.'

TinksThots
05-23-14, 01:53 PM
Yep, they could just say 'You can't have any more.'
They could say a lot of things. TL is the master of the whole "Guess what the real deal is!" thing. You'll learn that the longer you're here. Welcome to the club. *grins weirdly and hands you a cookie* We're loyal to our pixels, not them. *spins in circles*