PDA

View Full Version : How do you grab onto the ball?

DoDoeZ
05-23-14, 12:16 AM
I can't figure out how to grasp the hands that are on the ball after someone scratches. I also thought that the cue ball should go back to the point of breaking area...ya know somewhere in that area but behind the line. Why can't you chat with the other person? I don't mean full blown convo but if I had a question why couldn't I ask them? And they sure don't give you enough time to get your shot set up. Geesh 

kooky panda
05-23-14, 09:32 AM
Just click on the white ball, then you can pick up and move.

DoDoeZ
05-24-14, 08:39 AM
Just click on the white ball, then you can pick up and move.

You click on the ball instead of the hands? Hmmm I've been clicking the hands and trying to figure out how to squeeze the hands even lol :rolleyes: Is it better to maneuver the cue stick from the front or the back? My problem is I'm having such a hard time grasping how to handle the stick and the other items like when opponent scratches and I can place the ball because I can't figure out how to grasp the ball...now I do...but I keep running out of time. So many times I just want to make the table larger so I can see better because those balls are so small you can't always tell if their ******d or solid...I swear the white ball is a ******d ball. And what happened to the rule that when a person does scratch that the white ball gets placed back on the side where the breaking took place...you could place the ball anywhere behind the line on that side...none of this place it wherever you want to on the table. Is this a new rule or something? I appreciate your help...Thank You so very much :o