PDA

View Full Version : Latest Update: Sparkles left by visitors can't be cleared just by one tab anymore

simplyjinx
05-22-14, 10:08 AM
Update- 6-16-

There is now a fix for this issue in the new Dragon Update (IOS) version 1.9.4.

Im am playing with Ipad mini, iOS running on latest version 7.1.1
DS version: 1.9.3 (8.5.2014)

Today I installed the update.
It strikes me as funny that I have to tab twice on a visited habitat to clear the sparkles.
Before the update I had to tab once on the habitat to clear the sparkles (created by visitors ). NowI have to tab first on the habitat and then also on "collect" to clear everything (habitats are not full for "collecting coins" from dragons). I have no other way to clear the sparkles anymore
That is quite annoying as I have to "tab" twice as much then before. And going up with levels, amount of dragons and habitats this will become ridiculous. I'm just thinking about my wrist joint and jonts of forefinger.

Is this a deliberate change or do I have a bug?
Please advice!

Thanks
Jinx

SparklyOctopus
05-22-14, 10:33 AM
We've reported this. Thanks for the information! :D

simplyjinx
05-22-14, 11:44 PM

bingoyo
06-04-14, 04:43 PM
Ive had the same issue lately i hope it gets fixed its really faster then clicking on the habitat and pressing collect i hope it gets fixed soon :)

simplyjinx
06-08-14, 07:43 AM
hi Team

Still didn't get any answer from you! In April I asked for Support. Please take up this issue again. It gets quite a annoying, to tab so many times more to collect "sparkles". Beside this, it was no issue before the upgrade!

An other issue: Crafting comet tails for a comet dragon is not working. Tried 3 times! 24 hours crafting with a Moon dragon and investing 10000 coins, nothing happend!
I checked manuals etc. but was not able to find anything helpful about it. Does this comet tail crafting still work?

Could you please take up my first issue again, as I'm still waiting for a answer from your side! And also for the second issue I would apreciate, if you could give me some kind of support.

Many thanks.
Chris

kooky panda
06-08-14, 11:02 AM
I am checking to see if there is an update information on your first issue.

As or the comet Dragon- Not a glitch. The drops for the part to craft this dragon are very very rare.
This one took me the longest to complete.

kooky panda
06-09-14, 01:27 PM
Simplyjinx- I did check on this and this issue will be fixed in a future update.

simplyjinx
06-11-14, 01:12 AM
Hello kooky panda

Many thanks for your update on the sparkle issue!:o

Thanks also for clearing my second question.

About the "crafting comets tail" wouldn't it be a good idea to put it in the manual under crafting? I was searching for it in the guides here and also in the DS wiki guides.

have a nice day!
simplyjinx

kooky panda
06-16-14, 06:32 PM
There is now a fix for this issue in the new Dragon Update (IOS) version 1.9.4.