PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

jomykje
05-29-14, 01:42 PM
Thank you. I was afraid of that... I will keep doing adventures as much as I can. If I haven't got the 5 big diamonds by the time this event stops, I won't buy the sparkling egg, but safe my gems for something different.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 01:46 PM
Thank you. I was afraid of that... I will keep doing adventures as much as I can. If I haven't got the 5 big diamonds by the time this event stops, I won't buy the sparkling egg, but safe my gems for something different.
I found the sparkling egg... But yeah, it's gonna take me awhile to hatch it. I've had 1 diamond fall from a deep mine & found 1 in a treasure trove. 3 more is gonna take weeks lol.
I guess it just boils down to - how bad do you want that blue sparkly dragon? lol

Ps...and how long are you willing to wait to hatch it. LOL

katbtodd
05-29-14, 01:49 PM
I found the sparkling egg... But yeah, it's gonna take me awhile to hatch it. I've had 1 diamond fall from a deep mine & found 1 in a treasure trove. 3 more is gonna take weeks lol.
I guess it just boils down to - how bad do you want that blue sparkly dragon? lol

Have you got any more trove to crack open,,,

dragon2046
05-29-14, 01:51 PM

I don't know if u have this offer or not but I just got a bundle offer of 50 diamonds 2 deep cave rocks and 100 energy for like 5 dollars. I've been waiting on a sale but I wanted a gem sale. I'm not sure what u would use the other 45 diamonds for unless there is something coming up in the future they we may need them for.

Queenzod
05-29-14, 01:55 PM
I don't know if u have this offer or not but I just got a bundle offer of 50 diamonds 2 deep cave rocks and 100 energy for like 5 dollars. I've been waiting on a sale but I wanted a gem sale. I'm not sure what u would use the other 45 diamonds for unless there is something coming up in the future they we may need them for.

Those are not diamonds! They're gems. We were just talking about this on another thread. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 01:56 PM
Have you got any more trove to crack open,,,

*sheepish grin*... Yeah, *cough*... A few lol
They're my dragon pen tho & I don't wanna bust em up yet lol.
(I chopped 10 during the jewel mania run, but I like looking at em for now lol)

dragon2046
05-29-14, 01:56 PM
Those are not diamonds! They're gems. We were just talking about this on another thread. :)

Ok thanks for clearing that up. They sure do look like diamonds.

Seriously700
05-29-14, 02:02 PM
I don't know if u have this offer or not but I just got a bundle offer of 50 diamonds 2 deep cave rocks and 100 energy for like 5 dollars.

Interesting. My offer is for 100 energy, 2 deep cave rocks, and 3 treasure troves instead of the 50 gems.

vizbiz11
05-29-14, 02:12 PM
For those who have found your ultramarine egg and want a second matrix dragon but either can't get or don't wanna try to get a second ultramarine egg, there is an option in the forge to buy the egg (before you feed your baby matrix dragon!!).
At THIS point, however, the egg is no longer 200 gems ...now it's 250 gems.
Wish I could post a pic for you, to clarify what I mean, but I don't have photobucket and my iPad won't let me take screenshots for some reason (operator error, I bet lol).
Anyway... Please nobody come back to admonish me for this info if you don't have the ultramarine egg yet; it's solely meant as a FYI to those of you who do have it.
/peace out

EDIT ADD:
http://w3.enternet.hu/kanaizol/magic.png
(Photo courtesy of Anyuszko from another thread)

That's exactly what I'm working on now! This last deep sea adventure should give me enough lapis, and maybe 4 more trades for enough snow. :o

jomykje
05-29-14, 02:14 PM

I wouldn't mind waiting if I knew they would drop eventualy, but I am afraid they won't drop at all...

O, well... Three more days to think about it... (Of find an egg �� )

vizbiz11
05-29-14, 02:17 PM
Interesting. My offer is for 100 energy, 2 deep cave rocks, and 3 treasure troves instead of the 50 gems.

I have the same offer of energy,rocks, and troves. I think they already know I buy gems without a sale. :p

katbtodd
05-29-14, 02:18 PM
*sheepish grin*... Yeah, *cough*... A few lol
They're my dragon pen tho & I don't wanna bust em up yet lol.
(I chopped 10 during the jewel mania run, but I like looking at em for now lol)

Smiling..ok.. Have fun,,, mine are all gone.,. And so glad I had them,.. For the jewels and silver .. Help to recover

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 02:30 PM
That's exactly what I'm working on now! This last deep sea adventure should give me enough lapis, and maybe 4 more trades for enough snow. :o
Yay! I'm working on the lapis & snow but also trying to get another ultramarine egg to drop before I resort to buying it. G'luck! :)

Queenzod
05-29-14, 02:33 PM
Ok thanks for clearing that up. They sure do look like diamonds.

Yes, they do! Someone at TL should fix that. They need to be made dark purple.

vizbiz11
05-29-14, 02:43 PM
Yay! I'm working on the lapis & snow but also trying to get another ultramarine egg to drop before I resort to buying it. G'luck! :)

That's my hope, too. But I will admit my knights are seriously tired of going to the Pyre caves. (Shhhh...there are grumblings of a strike) ;)

dragon2046
05-29-14, 02:45 PM
Yes, they do! Someone at TL should fix that. They need to be made dark purple.

Absolutely. I'm glad u immediately corrected me I would've felt terrible if someone would've read my post and bought them thinking they were diamonds. Thanks again. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 02:48 PM
That's my hope, too. But I will admit my knights are seriously tired of going to the Pyre caves. (Shhhh...there are grumblings of a strike) ;)

Mine too! They're demanding new spelunking gear, the ingrates! Lol
I threatened em with a time-out on the pillory platform cuz TIME IS RUNNING OUT! ... They ran to the pyre caves then. LOL

glimmergate
05-29-14, 02:54 PM
Hey folks, the Bundle Pack (available to players lv. 28+) will either contain treasure troves or gems. Which one you see is 100% random. Sorry for the confusion!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 03:01 PM
Hey folks, the Bundle Pack (available to players lv. 28+) will either contain treasure troves or gems. Which one you see is 100% random. Sorry for the confusion!
The bundles must not be available to ALL players lv 28+ cuz I don't have an offer at all.

meme1098
05-29-14, 03:05 PM

I just checked my game & the picture does look more like a diamond than a gem. Someone needs to adjust the image to avoid confusion.

Queenzod
05-29-14, 03:06 PM
Absolutely. I'm glad u immediately corrected me I would've felt terrible if someone would've read my post and bought them thinking they were diamonds. Thanks again. :)

I almost did! And then I realized no one has a use for 50 diamonds, lol. Take care!

fabulus12
05-29-14, 03:12 PM
I have the diamonds but no sparkling egg. Funny how that works.

hugpete
05-29-14, 03:17 PM
Nope...& that's cuz I've had a boar parked over one of my lantern spires and fortune teller tent for the duration of this event lol
I ain't got time (or energy) for beasties roaming my kingdom while I'm giving birth to babies (cyber dragon babies, that is) LOL
Same here! I've had a Fangbeast over two of my cows (and blocking nothing else!) since the beginning of the egg quests.

Still out of mithril (and now out of silver...), adventure 25 just sent out. Got eggs on adventures 2 and 10, still awaiting my Ultramarine egg.

glimmergate
05-29-14, 03:24 PM
The bundles must not be available to ALL players lv 28+ cuz I don't have an offer at all.

Weird. I'll ask around and see, as far as I was aware this was set up for everyone.

forkyfork99
05-29-14, 03:36 PM
Another player (level 30) who doesn't have the bundle available :(

nickiz09
05-29-14, 03:38 PM
Got my self 6 conservatories.. Hoping it helps with seeds to get me that last stinkin egg. Holding off on the 2nd egg so I can use the vital extract for the adventure!! Ugh, I'm losing hope on that last egg :(

hottrthanhott
05-29-14, 04:00 PM
Ouch!!!! 66 tries and no 3rd egg! That's very discouraging news!

Maybe when TL said that getting all 3 eggs was meant to "challenge" even the most advanced players, they inadvertently meant "annoy, frustrate, deplete, deflate, depress and alienate"

Good grief and good luck!

Yes! It's probably more now! I was sending barracks & castle, collecting with an alarm... lol Still no Sparkling egg. Got the first two then after hatching and feeding the Ultramarine, got a second of those, collecting dust now. SMH,

Level 50. Out of my 99 Living Wood & 99 Seeds, despite of having 6 conservatories now, the garden, Ivy's hut, faire respite...
But I'm still sending by chopping trees and making living wood since I ran out of gems. 3 gems away from 120 & could have gotten that tree. But then I find myself with 4 seeds & 2 hours to get the 5th. :) My head is spinning but it had been fun! Still hopeful to get the sparkling!
Thanks for the good luck wishes! I obviously need them! 😘

AngieA67
05-29-14, 04:19 PM
I got the third egg and fifth diamond on the same collection...just don't have the 50 truffles or golden coins yet..)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 04:26 PM
Same here! I've had a Fangbeast over two of my cows (and blocking nothing else!) since the beginning of the egg quests.

Still out of mithril (and now out of silver...), adventure 25 just sent out. Got eggs on adventures 2 and 10, still awaiting my Ultramarine egg.

Hang tough! I got my ultramarine on 27th so maybe it'll hit for ya soon. :)

mreames
05-29-14, 04:30 PM

Have you restarted your game since these came out?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 04:31 PM
Have you restarted your game since these came out?
Yep, twice.

butterfly_25
05-29-14, 04:57 PM
I finally got a 2nd egg (Ultramarine) with 3 days left! YAY!! 1 more to go....we'll see.

But for the "Nose Goes" quest (timed 2 days) it says if you complete it, it will get you ahead. How is that so? On the first page it only says the rewards are coins and xp. Can anybody tell me how it advances you? Thanks a bunch! :)

ghjvcucjb
05-29-14, 05:03 PM
50/51 adventures, no sparkly egg. 52/53 out now. Pretty close to giving up. So didn't enjoy this one. Never liked the extreme imbalance random drop plus timed stuff.

stuffedmounts
05-29-14, 05:17 PM
Going on my third day of getting nothing but pyre crystals and dragon scales (both maxed out now) from adventures. And that is 8-10 a day! Would be nice if those knights brought back something different for a change so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time & effort on stuff I don't need. A sparkly egg to round out my collection would be terrific.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 05:31 PM
I finally got a 2nd egg (Ultramarine) with 3 days left! YAY!! 1 more to go....we'll see.

But for the "Nose Goes" quest (timed 2 days) it says if you complete it, it will get you ahead. How is that so? On the first page it only says the rewards are coins and xp. Can anybody tell me how it advances you? Thanks a bunch! :)
Congrats!!
Each of those Polaris North adventures gives you more snow than you can get in the Exchange.
So, since there is no *bonus* reward for completing 4 adventures in 2 days, even if you only go on 2, you'll still get more snow than 2 trades in the Exchange. Make sense? (Sorry, I don't know the exact numbers. Someone else posted them earlier in this thread somewhere).

hugpete
05-29-14, 05:31 PM
Hang tough! I got my ultramarine on 27th so maybe it'll hit for ya soon. :)

Hope I can get enough mithril for a few more adventures! :D

tuskmage
05-29-14, 05:38 PM

Doing the Nose Goes = Adventure to Polaris North x 4 = 32 hrs, will give us chance to collect up to 48 forever snow and some of the stuff that give us from the adventure. Instead of sitting around waiting for the guest to expried in 48 hrs before we could move forward for the forever snow trading only.

mafruha
05-29-14, 05:51 PM
I m not getting trade with north polaris in my royal exchange. I m running out of time. Plz help me..

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 05:57 PM
I m not getting trade with north polaris in my royal exchange. I m running out of time. Plz help me..
1. The trade doesn't appear until you complete 4 Polaris North adventures (or that timer expires).
2. You're not running out of time to hatch the matrix dragon; you can take as long as you need. The 10-day time limit is only for getting the dragon EGGS. :)

FigmentValley
05-29-14, 06:04 PM
I haven't seen my question - though it is entirely possible I missed it.....

So, I collected the 50 (52 actually) forever snow. I have not built the snow nest yet. Is the 50 for the snow nest different from the 50 for the hatching? So I really need 100 forever snow? Or does the 50/snow nest count as the 50 for hatching?

I hope that made sense. I'm a bit loopy after a VERY long work shift........

evritta
05-29-14, 06:06 PM
4. All Gold Everything: - TIMED 2 DAYS
* Give 200 jewels (not typo)
* Give 100 Silver
* Give 100 Ore
* Give 5 gold nuggets
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Lapis Lazuli x 10

Has anyone tried to skip this and get the Lapis Lazuli through deep sea adventure instead.. Please send your input as there is no way I could get 200jewels in 2 days.

I did this is less than 1/2 day. I had 90 jewels then chopped 30 Treasurer Troves. After that I was at 185 jewels. The rest were gifted and collected from chopping some rocks. Much easier than I thought since all the Troves had jewels in them

tuskmage
05-29-14, 06:08 PM

So, I collected the 50 (52 actually) forever snow. I have not built the snow nest yet. Is the 50 for the snow nest different from the 50 for the hatching? So I really need 100 forever snow? Or does the 50/snow nest count as the 50 for hatching?

We only need a total of 50 forever snow to hatch this dragon ;)

evritta
05-29-14, 06:09 PM
Update: I've lost track of how many adventures because I had to crack open my troves for jewels. Best guess 47 + adventures, no sparkly egg. Can't wait for this to be over.

Ditto. I have two games and have 2 eggs in each. Think I am around 45+ Adventures in each but lost track because I also used by Troves for jewels. Fingers crossed for the third egg! Clocks ticking.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-14, 06:13 PM

Lol, it's the same 50 (no, you don't need 100). Don't know if you noticed, but the max you can hold of snow is 60.

Blanche_Lady
05-29-14, 06:16 PM
Is anybody having problems to access de game? It's been four hours and I cannot log in! I'm starting to loose it since I've done more than 30 adventures and only have one egg, the fire dragon

myndisue
05-29-14, 06:18 PM
Anybody notice an increase in boar activity since this quest began a week ago? I can't harvest my mushrooms in peace without a boar showing up. Although I am loving getting stocked up on boar tusks ;)

I thought I was the only one being harassed by boars! I spawned 5 harvesting 20 cocoa plants! I am not complaining because I love all of the boar tusks too.

FigmentValley
05-29-14, 06:36 PM
Thank you, Tuskmage and NorthWoodsKingdom! :D

I'm going to sleep then. No more trades needed. I will continue to collect troves tomorrow - after resting my addled brain.....

"SNOOOORE!!!"

zoeee87
05-29-14, 06:48 PM
I have a really good feeling I'm going to finally get the elusive Sparkling Egg!! Fingers crossed!

I got my last egg!!!!!! Woohoo!! I knew I would get it today!!!😆

infinitelove19
05-29-14, 07:01 PM
I got my last egg!!!!!! Woohoo!! I knew I would get it today!!!��

Ah, congratulations!!! Such a nice feeling, isn't it?? :-)

zoeee87
05-29-14, 07:14 PM
Ah, congratulations!!! Such a nice feeling, isn't it?? :-)

Yes it is!! I wasn't going to give up but I was starting to feel a like sad... But now I'm glad I'm done! Woohoo!

Zummat
05-29-14, 07:37 PM
Very happy I got the sparkling egg this morning, had everything I needed to hatch it in storage so the new little dragon is now with her friends and waiting to grow up.

Good luck to those still adventuring.

Beleriand
05-29-14, 07:38 PM
I got my last egg!!!!!! Woohoo!! I knew I would get it today!!!

All right "High five". You did it.

Beleriand
05-29-14, 07:40 PM
Very happy I got the sparkling egg this morning, had everything I needed to hatch it in storage so the new little dragon is now with her friends and waiting to grow up.

Good luck to those still adventuring.

Congrats now you have the set. :)

jasren
05-29-14, 07:46 PM
I just reading some of the comments and I realise how lucky I am. My first adventure gave me the first egg. Then the 7th and 8th one gave me the two remaining eggs!

Oh before i forget just some tips and theories i use for a long long time :) ..........maybe it's just superstition but the game seem to give way better stuff when:

1. When you have a full inventory. Let just say you have 99 Stones, 99 Iron Ore and 99 Coal but not 99 Jewels, Silver or Mithril. When I collect from the Deep Mines or Mines, the Mines seem to give me way better resources (more Jewels, Silver and Mithril) then when I don't have 99 Stones, Iron Ore or Coal. The (Deep) Mines will only give me Stones, Iron Ore or Coal but no (maybe 1) Jewels, Silver or Mithril when i dont have these resources maxed out (Stones, Iron Ore and Coal)! I only get adamant from the Deep Mines when my inventory is full of Stones, Iron Ore, Coal, Jewels and Silver! (because the total of 15 adamant i recieved from the deep mines only came when all those recourses where full in my inventory) The same thing works for me with all the other collectible buildings: Sawmill, Hatchery, Stable, Sir Pigglesworth, Ivy's Hut, Dragons, Ponds, Rustic wells (I get more Mermaid scales when water is full in my inventory and less Mermaid scales when my water is not full), etc, etc even Adventures!

2. I get way better resources when I don't do an adventure everyday!!!!. When I do an adventure everyday after 5 a 6 days the adventures seem to stop given me any good resources or special items, but when i stop doing adventures for let say 1 or 2 days and then after that i start an adventure the first one seem to give me good resources and special items. I did about 20 adventures in a row and didnt get any good resources or special items (item boxes) So I stopped doing adventures for 1 week then started again the first adventure gave me my 7th Alicorn Horn. Then I stopped again for 2 days started a new adventure after the 2 days and that adventure gave me my 7th Alicorn Wing. I get way more item boxes or special items from adventures when I take breaks between adventures for 1 or 2 days instead of doing them in a row (everyday)!

3. Again maybe it's just superstition but this works for me!
Last but not least doing the famous collecting trick in your Kingdom seem to give way better resources and items too. So when you click on let just say +/- 30 a 35 buildings (buildings or collectibles in your kingdom) (make sure you click on your best buildings as the last ones, like the Deep Mines, The Keep and Barracks etc) and do the collecting trick, all the resources and items pop up directly. I manage to get 4 (normal) dragon eggs, 3 Manticores eggs and a lot of Alicorn Horns and Wings this way!

Just like the 3 Special Dragon eggs,I waited for some time between the adventures. And when collecting I click on several buildings very fast (the keep and barracks as last, so they dont get colleted before the trick) then i did the collecting trick and got all 3 special dragon eggs this way!.

I hope these tips help all of you who still searching for the eggs! So when you decided to do the Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns adventure for the very last time just atleast wait for 3 or more hours before doing an adventure again (3 hours because the Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns adventures duration is 3 hours, when doing a 22 hour adventure wait atleast 22 hours). Who knows...maybe "the game" really thinks you gave up but then after the waiting time "the game" maybe will reward you for your determination, consistency and perseverance.:D

Good Luck To All!!!!!

ps Im sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes, as you already noticed, English is not my first language ;)

Hi, thanks for all that, I don't know if that's how it is, but I agree, if you don't collect some things for a while, you receive better recourses. Eg- I too have noticed when maxed on stones I get more of other recourses. As well as air pigles- a few times I didn't collect for days- busy on other goals, then got 40 energy, and gems ect.

What's the collection trick? Is it when you go to collect/harvest everything then go onto social and neighbours so it all collects instantly?

I usually collect most important first few collections, but will try this.... Only have one ailcorn and still searching for 3rd egg, at 30-somthing adventures now. Thanks for taking the time to write all that down, despite the sarcasm from less lucky- ppl. I think its great for those that have all 3 under 10 adventures, and I think everyone would love that, so thanks for the tip. :)

dalechristel
05-29-14, 08:11 PM
I'm done sending my knights to the pyre caverns. I only got two eggs, but am out of seed piles, so can't make any more of the special armor because of this. I've sent knights to the pyre caverns 38 times but only two eggs. (Got the second egg on the 35th adventure) Honestly, I don't even want the other egg (sparkling) because I don't want to waste trade tickets to try to hatch another dragon when I have no shortage of dragon scales.

Perry9877
05-29-14, 08:27 PM
Is it possible to get my third egg doing Pyre Cave adventures from the Barracks when my Queen's Court is going to Polaris? Do I need to wait for my knights to end their journeys to Polaris to have success in the Pyre Caves? I get a bit fashed with time racing away from me. Also, a bit sad that these dragons drop the same items as my orange dragons.

SpiritWind00
05-29-14, 08:31 PM
I'm done sending my knights to the pyre caverns. I only got two eggs, but am out of seed piles, so can't make any more of the special armor because of this. I've sent knights to the pyre caverns 38 times but only two eggs. (Got the second egg on the 35th adventure) Honestly, I don't even want the other egg (sparkling) because I don't want to waste trade tickets to try to hatch another dragon when I have no shortage of dragon scales.

I was in the same boat, so I cut my losses and bought the last one. My stress levels fell immediately. I realise not everyone has that luxury with gems, but it was worth it for me. In regards to your comment about the trade tickets, if you complete the timed quests it's gives you the winning tickets so you don't have to use any of your own tickets doing the trade for the purple winning ticket. It's only if you don't do the timed goals you have to use 15 trade tickets each on the winning ticket for the Baron. Gosh, I hope I didn't confuse you! Smiling.....

Perry9877
05-29-14, 08:31 PM

I am also having difficulties with seeds, and I brought the total number of Conservatories to 5. Since my knights are journeying all over Polaris, I have been making the potions needed for my return to the Pyre Caves.

darthkris
05-29-14, 09:01 PM
This morning I ran out of mithril (again) and I have no scales any more and no more gems... I have sent my knights out for something between 25 and 30 adventures and I have only one egg. It is really frustrating.
But hey, I keep telling me that I had so much luck this year in real life that I really shouldn't complain about this game.
TeamLava, by the way, I received the gem sale yesterday for beginning players. :confused:
I am on level 35 with 4,350 royal points... Why am I getting a gem sale for new players? I want a real gem sale, then I would get me nough gems for buying those two dragons.
Thanks!

maguar
05-29-14, 09:38 PM
Is it possible to get my third egg doing Pyre Cave adventures from the Barracks when my Queen's Court is going to Polaris? Do I need to wait for my knights to end their journeys to Polaris to have success in the Pyre Caves? I get a bit fashed with time racing away from me. Also, a bit sad that these dragons drop the same items as my orange dragons.

You'll still have a chance to get an egg from the pyre cavern regardless of what of what adventure you're doing in your other building

pattipenguin
05-29-14, 09:39 PM
You know what, I am not going to buy the last dragon! I would rather spend the money to get the Mithril Dragon.

BriarAvenue
05-29-14, 10:02 PM
My one got dark cave formation n troves. That's why I didn't go for it.
What for that I need to spend energy to get jewels and not directly!

elvos85
05-29-14, 10:05 PM
Woohoo.. Finally got the last egg.. So happy.. Active player are welcome to add me thanks.. I need some active player in my game ^^

dala12
05-29-14, 10:14 PM
So I have one last quest for my knight and for that one I have to wait one day! Then is the mythril ready! It was a bit disappointing because I had sent lot of knights for the quest. And only one egg! This is not what I expected I thought that two was in for me but only the one that everyone got, is not feeling right! So, I feel down.

ghjvcucjb
05-29-14, 10:57 PM
I'm on 53 & 54, no sparkly egg yet. even the game thinks it's too much cause it says I'm full on pyre stones 😂

zuma022
05-29-14, 11:09 PM
Any tips on where to find golden nuggets? I have only 3 and I'm just finishing up the snow trades for the second egg.

ghjvcucjb
05-29-14, 11:35 PM
I'm on 53 & 54, no sparkly egg yet. even the game thinks it's too much cause it says I'm full on pyre stones ��

Woo stinking Hoo. The 53rd adventure brought back the sparkly! Thank you. It's over. I'm exhausted. Heading over to the tavern and unlocking the door and throwing away the key so my knights can drink themselves silly with root beer.

GiselleX16
05-29-14, 11:40 PM
I was skeptical of the magic collecting trick but figured I had nothing to lose. So I left my Deep Mine for last and danged if it didn't give me a mithral! I'm really happy because earlier I tried a Jeweler's Trade to no avail and now I get the thrills of one last adventure to try for the Faberge, er, sparkling egg.

freesiawoods
05-29-14, 11:45 PM
So I have one last quest for my knight and for that one I have to wait one day! Then is the mythril ready! It was a bit disappointing because I had sent lot of knights for the quest. And only one egg! This is not what I expected I thought that two was in for me but only the one that everyone got, is not feeling right! So, I feel down.

Daughter's kingdom was on our last mithril after chopping up all our DCF and got the second egg! Now collecting glimmerdust and jewels to do the exchange until time runs out.

diaara
05-30-14, 12:09 AM
No more pile seeds for the vital extract so can't send more on pyre adventure😔. I completed pyre dragon but still I am getting pyre crystals which I don't need any more! I still dint get ultramarine egg which will need lot of vital extract! Pls CS pls give me that last egg and increase the pile seeds which I used to get regularly from the buildings designed for it and now they don't give any more? Why? Pls pls do something!

jannywanny86
05-30-14, 12:13 AM
I can't find any I'm always trying and don't get any so I give up

hugpete
05-30-14, 12:25 AM
Just got a new quest to install & play Make It Rain; Bought an ice brand & sent my knights out again yay!

rosym47
05-30-14, 12:30 AM
I received the pyre egg and the aquamarine egg together from one adventure after trying for ages, then I received a second aquamarine egg. After days of sending out knights from both the fort and castle without any sign of the last egg I decided gambling was not something I enjoyed. I bought my last egg for gems and now it is hatched. Happy to spend some money on this because I like dragons. Now I have a full stock of pyre crystals and an aquamarine egg to go into the junk room along with other unused stuff.

Loved this quest but hated the lottery/gamble of not knowing when or if the eggs would arrive. Give me a challenge as difficult as you like but with clear boundaries and goals.

I bought gems in a sale and now I will get some back from a game review that's popped up. I am also happily refilling my inventory. Busy, busy busy.

SpiritWind00
05-30-14, 12:34 AM
I'm on 53 & 54, no sparkly egg yet. even the game thinks it's too much cause it says I'm full on pyre stones 😂

Woo stinking Hoo. The 53rd adventure brought back the sparkly! Thank you. It's over. I'm exhausted. Heading over to the tavern and unlocking the door and throwing away the key so my knights can drink themselves silly with root beer.

I have followed your posts the whole thread through and I had to post and tell you how happy I am for you... Wow! What a relief hey.

Jir67
05-30-14, 01:12 AM
thanks!
I never noted this...
:)
Edit: I just cheched and I already charged my gift card, so I could purchase my gem :)
I'll wait for the last quest day to skip the pyre caverne adventure and using gems for eggs, hoping that they will drop from the few quest I can try...

I purchased my gem yesterday, and this morning, from a overnight adventure (yes, I have to sleep, expecially now that my 6 year old kid starting sleeping ALL night long without any "mama!!" and my explorer cat already walked on top of every piece of furnuture at 4.00 AM, calling me to witness the brave adventure) I get the ultramarine egg!!!
so now I have to think how use those gem purchased...
a second wizard school or the barraks????

I'm happy to still continue this beautiful quest, also if I have almost depleting my Chrismas gift card...

mreames
05-30-14, 01:21 AM

:) congratulations!!! :)

myndisue
05-30-14, 01:28 AM
Just got a new quest to install & play Make It Rain; Bought an ice brand & sent my knights out again yay!

My kingdom that's trying to get the eggs was the ONLY game I did not get the quest to download & play Make It a Rain! Got it in both restaurants & bakeries and my other kingdom (lvl 24). Gee thanks TL!

kimberly0822
05-30-14, 02:09 AM
Weird. I'll ask around and see, as far as I was aware this was set up for everyone.

I don't have it either

kimberly0822
05-30-14, 02:11 AM
My kingdom that's trying to get the eggs was the ONLY game I did not get the quest to download & play Make It a Rain! Got it in both restaurants & bakeries and my other kingdom (lvl 24). Gee thanks TL!

Close it out and re-open that's what I did and have it now

GC5410
05-30-14, 02:14 AM
TeamLava, by the way, I received the gem sale yesterday for beginning players. :confused:
I am on level 35 with 4,350 royal points... Why am I getting a gem sale for new players? I want a real gem sale, then I would get me nough gems for buying those two dragons.
Thanks!

I often get the sales for "new players" on both my accounts and they are level 44 and 39 - one of the games I've had since the first week the game came out!

JayUK69
05-30-14, 02:27 AM
Doesn't look like I'm getting the Sparkling Egg. Sent out on countless adventures and nothing. With only 2 days left and resources depleting, I doubt it'll come now. Won't be spending 200 gems on it though as the other 2 dragons are only dropping scales and I'm maxed out on those, so it's not worth it.

oxRoseHavenxo
05-30-14, 02:31 AM
I got my Sparkling Dragon egg the following quest after I opened a treasure trove with the 5th diamond inside. I don't know what anyone else's experience was, but it appears that my 50+ quests were necessary to obtain the diamonds.

TyrellRose
05-30-14, 02:41 AM
Man, I just got the sparkling egg and I was so paranoid the game would [] up and not register and reset itself or I don't know what, that I actually took a selfie with the screen to prove i got the egg in case of failure.

hottrthanhott
05-30-14, 02:56 AM
Man, I just got the sparkling egg and I was so paranoid the game would []up and not register and reset itself or I don't know what, that I actually took a selfie with the screen to prove i got the egg in case of failure. .

�������� You are like... "OMG, I FINALLY GOT THE EGG! I'm so gonna hatch the []out of it. But first, Let me take a selfie" lol Please post it! ������

hottrthanhott
05-30-14, 03:02 AM
You know what, I am not going to buy the last dragon! I would rather spend the money to get the Milthil Dragon.

Buy it! It is SOOOO worth it! As far as I can remember, I always get one Mithril and 2 dragon scales! Saved me in this goal since I had 30 Mithril! And when you are maxed of Mithril... Make some adamant! And when you maxed on that too... Well, don't complain!!! Some people STILL waiting for an adamant from their deep mines!
Good luck!

Castloninian
05-30-14, 03:27 AM

Woohoo.... every time someone reports they got their last egg it gives me a little bit more hope. I won't have resources for 53 adventures but I am on my 46th now so hopefully it will come soon.

idrispad
05-30-14, 03:28 AM

I got that too. Thankfully, it's not a game I enjoyed so I won't develop a new gaming addiction. Unlike Farm Story which popped back up at the start of this quest line and seems to be wheedling it's way into my life.

Edit to add: I've now got the first two eggs but not the Sparkling one. Whilst I have had to use gems to skip several of the early dragon scale requirements, these were covered by my free Farm Story gems. I'm now down to my last two mithril so it's unlikely I'll get the last egg but I have more than I thought i'd get.

mnjcafe
05-30-14, 04:25 AM

Yayyyyy! Congrats! Hope the root beer celebration is a blast.

mnjcafe
05-30-14, 04:47 AM
I think my luck is taking a turn for the better! Maybe today is the day!

During my collection this morning, I got:
- 2 piles of seeds from my one of my conservatories (they have been stingy ever since I ran out)
- 1 pile of seeds from my magic garden (which hasn't given me seeds in days)
- 3 dragon scales from my dragon instead of 0/1/random stuff
- 1 armor from the jousting arena
- 2 earth wisps from the inn instead of 1 (not related to this quest, but always need them)
- the make it rain goal and subsequent parade (so I am up by 30 gems)
- 1 mithril from my deep mine (have not gotten a mithril by hook or by crook in about 3 days)

Wow! Usually I am chanting, "give me a mithril, give me a mithril!" but I get bupkis. This time I got one! So, off to a good start for the day, and ready to send my knights out again. Come on, knights, bring an egg back for your queen!

pigricesnow
05-30-14, 04:48 AM
I'm feeling down... Can't get sparkling egg, n two days left.... My gems need to save for Alicorn.

AmuBo
05-30-14, 05:04 AM
Only 2 days left, still haven't gotten the ultramarine egg :(

Sylvaniaskingdom
05-30-14, 05:22 AM
Does anyone know where you get Butterfish and Catfish from to make the oil to heat up the pyre egg, any help would be greatly appreciated I only have 22 hours, its on a timer, Thanks

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 05:27 AM
Does anyone know where you get Butterfish and Catfish from to make the oil to heat up the pyre egg, any help would be greatly appreciated I only have 22 hours, its on a timer, Thanks
You have to do more of the troll pit line ...get the swampy pond; they're in there (or buy the fish market).

pugzbakery
05-30-14, 05:44 AM
I received a 2nd ultramarine egg. Will I be able to hatch it?

perry5
05-30-14, 05:51 AM
I'm levl 50+ and also don't have the bundle pack...or a sparkle egg...can you fix that, too?!? :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 06:02 AM
I received a 2nd ultramarine egg. Will I be able to hatch it?
Only if you haven't fed your first matrix baby twice (which closed that quest line). See other thread titled "Advanced players: getting more than 1 new type of dragon" for more info. :)
Here's the link:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68942-Advanced-players-getting-more-than-1-new-type-of-dragon

sleepymama2122
05-30-14, 06:12 AM
Best way to get golden nuggets? I need 2 more. I'll keep trying for 2 days. Maybe some more meithril will show up too. Really want that last egg.

dragon2046
05-30-14, 06:15 AM
Best way to get golden nuggets? I need 2 more. I'll keep trying for 2 days. Maybe some more meithril will show up too. Really want that last egg.

I got mine from iron rich rocks when I was chopping for the jewels. Good luck!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 06:15 AM
You probably already know they drop from all mines ...but I got one from a dark cave formation and a couple from rock outcroppings (had to bust a few tho, to get it lol). G'luck! :)

tanbi1
05-30-14, 06:16 AM
Ugh. This thread is so long, can't find anything. Someone posted about how they get so much great stuff, by not adventuring every day, and by using the collecting trick.....what is the collecting trick?

I can't see why TL would reward for NOT adventuring every day! I do, and I don't know if you know this, I think I may have mentioned it once or twice, but I haven't gotten a single Alicorn part in the whole 15 months.

sleepymama2122
05-30-14, 06:20 AM
Thanks. I did find one in some of those rainbow pot of gold things i had saved up. I will pay the 16 gems if i don't find them. But since I have 2 days i might as well hunt for a while.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 06:21 AM
Ugh. This thread is so long, can't find anything. Someone posted about how they get so much great stuff, by not adventuring every day, and by using the collecting trick.....what is the collecting trick?

I can't see why TL would reward for NOT adventuring every day! I do, and I don't know if you know this, I think I may have mentioned it once or twice, but I haven't gotten a single Alicorn part in the whole 15 months.

I think the post you're talking about was #1987 (page 199 for me)

Katrien001
05-30-14, 06:24 AM
Does anybody has the tip to get my second egg !! Took more than 40 adventures all I got is 1 egg .. Running out of time ..!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 06:27 AM
More pyre adventures, Katrien001! Several are in same boat as you and running out of resources, as well as time. g'luck!

madz1303
05-30-14, 06:55 AM
I'm done out of mithril and seeds and made 50+ adventures still waiting for sparkling egg so much resources wasted and time I guess that's the end of it. good luck to those still waiting and congratulations to the the LUCKY ONES:)

knuffel19
05-30-14, 06:58 AM
Anyone got good tips for jewels? I am chopping, crafting and exchanging but it is slow going.

vednir
05-30-14, 07:10 AM
On my 50th adventure I finally got the sparkling egg. I think I will try to hatch the ultramarine egg and then see if I can get a second one of those.

napertown
05-30-14, 07:10 AM
So I just got another Ultramarine Egg. Too bad I already have the dragon grown. What do I do with the second egg? And how come I got a duplicate egg before I received my third egg?

TucsonJudy
05-30-14, 07:15 AM
This quest is so UNFAIR as are RADOM drops! I understand that quest are to be challenging, but this one is totally ridiculous!! Why is it that some get 2 eggs of one kind when others as myself, can't get one???

Katrien001
05-30-14, 07:27 AM
More pyre adventures, Katrien001! Several are in same boat as you and running out of resources, as well as time. g'luck!

Thank you for your support !! I keep on sending euhh trying haha !! Hopefully I get lucky today !! Thanks

zoo123g
05-30-14, 07:40 AM
got all the dragons. woo hoo :)

FigmentValley
05-30-14, 07:51 AM
So.... When the "time expires", do only the options to get the eggs vanish, or does the pyre cavern adventures vanish, also? Deep sea adventure vanish or stay? I have looked and looked and nowhere does it specifically state exactly WHAT is no longer available EXCEPT that the eggs, themselves, will no longer be available.

???????

sabahatmalik
05-30-14, 07:52 AM
I am still waiting.

sabahatmalik
05-30-14, 07:53 AM
This quest is so UNFAIR as are RADOM drops! I understand that quest are to be challenging, but this one is totally ridiculous!! Why is it that some get 2 eggs of one kind when others as myself, can't get one???

I agreed. I only got one egg and I don't have Mithril, and It takes 2 days to craft. It's not fair.

dalechristel
05-30-14, 08:00 AM
I don't understand why the creators would make these drops random. It's simply not fair to everyone. Why couldn't they simply write the program so that you got one egg after 10 adventures, another after 20 adventures and the third after 30 adventures? Instead, you get some people who got all three in less then 10 adventures and others who have sent 40-50 adventures and have none. (or 1) Why can't we just make it an even playing field with clear goals so everyone knows what they have to do to achieve the goals?

I'll tell you why there can't be clear goals...

Creating random drops increases the likelihood of people just using gems to buy the eggs, since they are sick of sending adventures and just get frustrated with the fact that they don't get the eggs. That means more in-game purchases and more money for the game creators.

I won't fall for these tricks. I will not spend one dime on a "free" game.

eepopp
05-30-14, 08:03 AM
I Just wanted to give TeamLava some feedback about the in-game message about this event:

It would be really nice if the Proclamation Banner (nag screen) actually posted the exact day and time for the event to end. As it is now, the description of "soon" is insufficient.

There are some players that have gotten 3 eggs, but still need to go on Pyre Quests for Pyre Crystals, and Treasure Troves (to get Large Diamonds). Since those players obtained 3 eggs, they do not have any countdown timers visible.

Not everyone reads the forums to know the exact details of this event.

Thanks!

http://i58.tinypic.com/o1jsy.jpg

Edit: I realize that Pyre Crystals can be crafted in the Workshop, and that Large Diamonds can drop from Deep Mines, but some players may just want a head's up to use their Ice Brands and Dragon Armor.

FigmentValley
05-30-14, 08:06 AM
I don't understand why the creators would make these drops random. It's simply not fair to everyone. Why couldn't they simply write the program so that you got one egg after 10 adventures, another after 20 adventures and the third after 30 adventures? Instead, you get some people who got all three in less then 10 adventures and others who have sent 40-50 adventures and have none. (or 1) Why can't we just make it an even playing field with clear goals so everyone knows what they have to do to achieve the goals?

Creating random drops increases the likelihood of people just using gems to buy the eggs, since they are sick of sending adventures and just get frustrated with the fact that they don't get the eggs. That means more in-game purchases and more money for the game creators.

There are other games that are more like what you desire. The games created by TeamLava and others, though, are designed on a "gambling" response -a semi-addictive rush one gets when "beating the odds". There are far more people who enjoy the gamble because the pleasure "winning" gives makes it worthwhile. If you truly find it so distressing, find another game that is less random. Good luck. I'm glad you are not easily addicted to the "gamble".

jaybay1147
05-30-14, 08:24 AM
I agree with all you guys against random droppings for quests.

I literally spent a year trying to get my Alicorn, while other people would have multiple before the guest was over.

Questing to get the Burning Ember also put me months behind the story line.

So far I've only gotten the Flare dragon, and I've completely deplemished my mythic wood supply. :C

idrispad
05-30-14, 08:28 AM
I don't have a problem with random drops provided the drop rate is good. Personally, I don't think the drop rate is set right for this. The egg quests also relied on items unavailable for many players which was harsh.

mymummy789
05-30-14, 08:34 AM
Finally got all my dragons. The last one was a bit of an anti-climax because I had everything needed to hatch it and it seemed to be there in a matter of moments!! Thank you TL for a fun and frustration filled week. I hope my gem buying helped a bit!!!!

It is so nice to finally collect items from mines etc instead of the usual "you cannot store anymore......."

starbows
05-30-14, 08:45 AM
There are other games that are more like what you desire. The games created by TeamLava and others, though, are designed on a "gambling" response -a semi-addictive rush one gets when "beating the odds". There are far more people who enjoy the gamble because the pleasure "winning" gives makes it worthwhile. If you truly find it so distressing, find another game that is less random. Good luck. I'm glad you are not easily addicted to the "gamble".

So you think people should not complain if they feel sth is unfair but rather go away? Interesting idea 😄.

I don't think anybody feels pleasure if he finally gets a virtual dragon egg by chance after 20 attempts. Actually, if you cannot control a situation you don't care a lot about it. You would rather try to avoid it. Uncontrollable situations make people unhappy and frustrated.

And: You cannot "win" if nobody loses.

calipitter
05-30-14, 08:52 AM

Sounds like you are getting what you paid for. I am baffled why people are so adamant that they not spend a penny on something they enjoy so much. It's a great game!! Don't the developers deserve something for their effort?

calipitter
05-30-14, 08:55 AM
There are no drops listed on the first entry for the Matrix Dragon yet. Is that an oversight or is the jury still out on that one since many people are not hatching this dragon until they have a second egg?

cowsonlake
05-30-14, 08:57 AM
Well, this sucks it's taken me forever to gather all the gems, silver ore, iron ores! Longer than the 2 days allotted! I was using these items for the quests before that. Now time has expired and TL wants 150 gems for it or I gotta do the deep sea adventure. Seriously?!? I missed the cutoff on the flare dragons as it was and forked out gems to get it... Nooooo, I can't do it again.. This is getting to be too expensive of a game. It doesn't really stimulate my brains like reading does. I'm not saying I'm quitting now, but I may have to ease into quitting before I spend more.
Arghh, I was so close to my 3rd dragon, all that work for nothing!!!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 08:57 AM
So you think people should not complain if they feel sth is unfair but rather go away? Interesting idea ��.

I don't think anybody feels pleasure if he finally gets a virtual dragon egg by chance after 20 attempts. Actually, if you cannot control a situation you don't care a lot about it. You would rather try to avoid it. Uncontrollable situations make people unhappy and frustrated.

And: You cannot "win" if nobody loses.

Before this totally gets outta hand, I think FigmentValley was mostly telling the complainer that if you don't like this game so much, then go find one you DO like.

....and now, can we pleeeeeeease go back to talking about DRAGONS!? *flame burp* LOL

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 08:58 AM
There are no drops listed on the first entry for the Matrix Dragon yet. Is that an oversight or is the jury still out on that one since many people are not hatching this dragon until they have a second egg?
Dragon drops are on a diff thread... :)
Here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68948-Anyone-know-new-dragon-drops-yet

Ps Not so sure anyone has grown up the matrix yet cuz they're trying to get a second one (& can't do that if you feed it twice lol)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 09:06 AM
So.... When the "time expires", do only the options to get the eggs vanish, or does the pyre cavern adventures vanish, also? Deep sea adventure vanish or stay? I have looked and looked and nowhere does it specifically state exactly WHAT is no longer available EXCEPT that the eggs, themselves, will no longer be available.

???????

This is a guess, but I'd think the adventures stay since the time to hatch the eggs is limitless (& people will need those adventures to get the other needed parts)... I just think eggs will no longer drop from the pyre caves.
But I could be wrong.
Anybody from TL wanna clue us in?

Edit Add ~
On second thought, I bet the adventures disappear once the quest for that dragon is finished. So, those of us who have the flare dragon hatched will lose the pyre cave adventure and those who just have the pyre EGG will still have the adventure, to get more crystals (if needed).
Same goes for Polaris North and Deep Sea adventures.

dng1234
05-30-14, 09:21 AM
Anyone know where you can get more hot chocolate and gingerbread for the Polaris adventure without spending gems?

eepopp
05-30-14, 09:21 AM
This is a guess, but I'd think the adventures stay since the time to hatch the eggs is limitless (& people will need those adventures to get the other needed parts)... I just think eggs will no longer drop from the pyre caves.
But I could be wrong.

Edit Add ~
On second thought, I bet the adventures disappear once the quest for that dragon is finished. So, those of us who have the flare dragon hatched will lose the pyre cave adventure and those who just have the pyre EGG will still have the adventure, to get more crystals (if needed).

The Pyre Cavern Adventure will disappear from the King's Keep/Queen's Court Castle when this event ends. glimmergate posted about this:

The adventure will stick around until 6/01, even if you've gotten all 3 eggs and hatched them.

It just wasn't clear whether the Adventure would disappear at 12:00 AM Pacific on 6/1 (late Saturday evening) or 11:59 PM Pacific on 6/1 (late Sunday evening).

eepopp
05-30-14, 09:24 AM
Anyone know where you can get more hot chocolate and gingerbread for the Polaris adventure without spending gems?

The kitchens.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 09:25 AM
Eepopp...but what about those players who just have the egg?...if they don't complete the timed parts of their quest, how do they then get 100 crystals (if they haven't done enough pyre adventures to hit 100?)

eepopp
05-30-14, 09:26 AM
Eepopp...but what about those players who just have the egg?...if they don't complete the timed parts of their quest, how do they then get 100 crystals (if they haven't done enough pyre adventures to hit 100?)

Pyre Crystals are craftable in the Workshop using 10 Coal for 1 Crystal.

dng1234
05-30-14, 09:28 AM
The kitchens.

Thanks! Have mine tied up with other items and couldn't check.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 09:28 AM
Pyre Crystals are craftable in the Workshop using 10 Coal for 1 Crystal.

Ohhh! Duh, you're right! I haven't had enough sleep. Thx for setting me straight LOL

yep, pyre adventure will disappear *sometime* on 6/1 lol

dala12
05-30-14, 09:48 AM
No second egg so far! No I must wait for tomorrow. At ten o clock European time I got the mythril I need and then I can sent the last knight to find me my egg....he is so stupid he cannot find any....!? Why I have not a good and brave knight? Who wants him?

ghjvcucjb
05-30-14, 09:55 AM
Yayyyyy! Congrats! Hope the root beer celebration is a blast.

Woohoo.... every time someone reports they got their last egg it gives me a little bit more hope. I won't have resources for 53 adventures but I am on my 46th now so hopefully it will come soon.

I have followed your posts the whole thread through and I had to post and tell you how happy I am for you... Wow! What a relief hey.

:) congratulations!!! :)
Thanks everyone for the congrats. I love all the support on here. My knights are all passed out in front of the conservatory snoring and burping up root beer burps.

To everyone still waiting, I'm sorry, I understand, it's exhausting. But hopefully the chances for egg drops will be increased for the last 24 hours. Otherwise, I will pull out my pitchfork in support of all those without three eggs and we can storm Stormies castle!

stuffedmounts
05-30-14, 10:02 AM
Just got the 3rd egg. I was starting to think my dragon collection wouldn't be complete.

corypoodle
05-30-14, 10:07 AM
I've wasted all of my gems in hopes of getting my second egg :mad: :mad: :mad: I know I won't have time to finissh the quest.. I'm so mad!

CottageRose
05-30-14, 10:25 AM
I've wasted all of my gems in hopes of getting my second egg :mad: :mad: :mad: I know I won't have time to finissh the quest.. I'm so mad!
The 10 day time limit is just for finding the eggs. I understand about being mad though. That's why I bought my Sparkling egg with gems, to have all three eggs.

hugpete
05-30-14, 10:44 AM
So I just got another Ultramarine Egg. Too bad I already have the dragon grown. What do I do with the second egg? And how come I got a duplicate egg before I received my third egg?
The second egg will just sit in your inventory. You got a duplicate before a third egg because the drops are random.

I believe you answered your own question: the drops are random. *shrug*

???????

But I could be wrong.

Edit Add ~
Interesting guess. My guess is slightly different. I believe the Infiltrate adventure will disappear on 6/1 when the finding-eggs-quests expire. Everything needed to hatch the eggs is obtainable without that quest and I think it would be harder to program the quest to no longer drop eggs after 6/1; easier to just remove it altogether.

~~
Got my Ultramarine egg on my 25th adventure (flare on #2, sparkling on #10). Pretty happy as I've been out of mithril on an off for a few days. Now I've got to craft a bunch of gingerbread and cocoa, since I wasn't playing around xmas.

Good luck to all those still questing!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 10:56 AM
hugpete ~ yeah, you're right...it was cleared up a little after that post of mine that you're quoting (I had originally forgotten about the option to craft pyre crystals with coal). :)

Ps Congrats on your 3rd egg! :)

vednir
05-30-14, 11:18 AM
I think this just goes to show that TL is starting to gear these limited time quests to the level where one has to be fully stocked with everything to "comfortably" be able to finish things. Otherwise you'll be racing against the clock on one resource or another.

comet78
05-30-14, 11:22 AM
I would like to say I'm one also who will not spend real money to play a virtual game. Part of the challenge is to see how far one can go without the $ spent. I have found one egg. Still working on hatching it. I am starting to believe if you have all 3 you have spent $

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 11:24 AM
I would like to say I'm one also who will not spend real money to play a virtual game. Part of the challenge is to see how far one can go without the $ spent. I have found one egg. Still working on hatching it. I am starting to believe if you have all 3 you have spent $
I have all 3 & I didn't spend a dime to get 'em... Just a lot of my time (some of which is usually devoted to SLEEP lol) & nearly all of my resources lol...so yeah, it can be done frugally. :)

myndisue
05-30-14, 11:31 AM
Close it out and re-open that's what I did and have it now

I'm continuously switching between 2 different IDs on my iPhone. I've force closed the game numerous times... Still nothing here. On a bright note, I do have a gem sale! But 30 free ones would be nicer.

comet78
05-30-14, 11:35 AM
Congrats to you North woods kingdom! So happy for you! :-). I'm working my behind off but have had mirthil drop once from jewelry hut and had 3 when it started. Have been making silver and then mirthil so haven't had any luck. Not because I didn't try though!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 11:38 AM
Congrats to you North woods kingdom! So happy for you! :-). I'm working my behind off but have had mirthil drop once from jewelry hut and had 3 when it started. Have been making silver and then mirthil so haven't had any luck. Not because I didn't try though!
Hang in there! It's really just a roll of the dice. Here, hand yours here.
*blows good luck on your dice* ;)
Hope that helps. :)

tuskmage
05-30-14, 11:40 AM
I have all 3 & I didn't spend a dime to get 'em... Just a lot of my time (some of which is usually devoted to SLEEP lol) & nearly all of my resources lol...so yeah, it can be done frugally. :)

How much time did you spend on to get them all? Do you know there is a much easier way to get them all? All we need to do is to get a job at Mcdonalds and flip a few hours burgers, that should make us enough money to buy them all ;) instead of spending days try to find those eggs.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 11:45 AM
How much time did you spend on to get them all? Do you know there is a much easy way to get them all? All we need to do is to get a job at Mcdonalds and flip a few hours burgers, that should make us enough money to buy them all ;) instead of spending days try to find those eggs.
LOL!! Dunno about you but I'd rather spend days to find those eggs than spend ONE HOUR flipping burgers at Mickey D's, shoo lol
Seriously tho, I got pretty lucky -- both pyre and sparkling eggs dropped for me back on the 6th adventure...and then the ultramarine dropped on the 27th.
Now, ...well I'm cra-cra lol cuz I've lost count but over 40, using every resource I've GOT to press my luck for a second ultramarine egg. Lol
Hmm...McDonald's here I come? LOL

tuskmage
05-30-14, 11:52 AM
LOL!! Dunno about you but I'd rather spend days to find those eggs than spend ONE HOUR flipping burgers at Mickey D's, shoo lol
Seriously tho, I got pretty lucky -- both pyre and sparkling eggs dropped for me back on the 6th adventure...and then the ultramarine dropped on the 27th.
Now, ...well I'm cra-cra lol cuz I've lost count but over 40, using every resource I've GOT to press my luck for a second ultramarine egg. Lol
Hmm...McDonald's here I come? LOL

Lol I just want poeple who enjoy playing this CS to relax, there's many way to find those eggs ;) Mickey D's is one of the options lol. When the mountian is infront of our way don't try to go through it, sometime try to go around it will make our life much easier Yay! I think I will go to McDonald's for lunch today too lol.

I think you and I need to flip some burgers to get that second Ultramarine egg, becasue that second egg is no where to be found. I think we many need to spend that 250 gems if we want it.

fluffybutter007
05-30-14, 11:57 AM

I finally got all three eggs after 52 adventures. I didn't spend any money to get the eggs, but I did use about 400 gems. (When I think back, I wonder why I didn't just purchase the eggs at the start. Oh well, where's the fun in that?). As embarrassing as this is to say, I haven't spent any money on this game. All my gems came from adventures, and from my purple cow/dragon.

I did run out of mithril on day one and it's been a battle having enough seeds (I think I had six conservatories at one time). As frustrating as this goal was, I felt a sense of accomplishment when I finally received the third egg this morning. There's still a few days left, I wish you and everybody else still trying good luck!

Glimmergate and Aggwynn thanks for making Castle Story so much fun. I've had this game from the start and it just keeps getting better. It does get frustrating at times, but there's nothing wrong with that. I only play games I enjoy and I don't mind supporting games I play. Next paycheck I think I'm going to buy me gems so I can get a mithril dragon. :)

Oh-I've been following the forum since March and I really like all the tips you guys leave. Especially how to get jewels fast. I had 40 treasure troves saved for 200 jewels timed goal. :D

roguebee
05-30-14, 12:19 PM

Why does it matter? It's a decision each of us makes.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 12:24 PM
HEY! Welcome to the forum, fluffybutter007 (cute name! You must be a secret agent butter fluffer lol!) ;))
I was shy at first to post, too ...and then... Well, now ya can't shut me up lol
(And yes, I hear you naysayers in the bushes whispering "shuddup already, NWK!" Lol)

Lol I just want poeple who enjoy playing this CS to relax, there's many way to find those eggs ;) Mickey D's is one of the options lol. When the mountian is infront of our way don't try to go through it, sometime try to go around it will make our life much easier Yay! I think I will go to McDonald's for lunch today too lol.

I think you and I need to flip some burgers to get that second Ultramarine egg, becasue that second egg is no where to be found. I think we many need to spend that 250 gems if we want it.
McDonald's for lunch, HA! :)

...and I am sooooo with ya! I really don't get why people wanna gripe about spending a few bucks on this game, if they truly enjoy playing it. Granted, I didn't spend anything to get my dragon eggs but I *have* purchased gems before (prolly more than I *should* lol) & I simply consider it my entertainment expense....why? Cuz it entertains me lol.
Anybody who goes to the cinema knows how much it is to see a movie & get some popcorn & a Coke. I'd rather go the cheaper route there (as in $0 cuz I can get a FREE movie from my DVR & watch it on my TV at home lol) & spend a little money on what I DO enjoy. CS is 1 of those things. To each his own. Live & let live & hush about it already lol!

....you're hunting for the 2nd ultramarine too? Lol, yee-ha! :)
If I don't get it by the last minute in the end, I might (read: probably will lol) fork over the 250 gems for that extra egg & might not, my choice.
CHOICES, people! Lol

Which, by the way, it would be reeeeeeally helpful to know WHEN that "last minute" is!
Aggwynn! glimmergate! ANYBODY from TeamLava!
We know the event ends on 6/1 but WHEN on 6/1?? - 12:01AM? 11:59PM? Somewhere inbetween?
WHEN???????????
lol, us fanatics need to KNOW these things! :)

myndisue
05-30-14, 12:27 PM
Ok, I need advice. My last quest will be done in 30 min. If I don't get the 3rd egg then, would I be better buying it or the Wizard School?? Help!

GC5410
05-30-14, 12:35 PM
Which, by the way, it would be reeeeeeally helpful to know WHEN that "last minute" is!
Aggwynn! glimmergate! ANYBODY from TeamLava!
We know the event ends on 6/1 but WHEN on 6/1?? - 12:01AM? 11:59PM? Somewhere inbetween?
WHEN???????????
lol, us fanatics need to KNOW these things! :)

Often timed goals end at 4am TL time - that's midday for me in the UK - and although I can't check as the goal has gone for me now, I'm sure I noticed the "day" would change around midday for the first few days.

tuskmage
05-30-14, 12:35 PM
Ok, I need advice. My last quest will be done in 30 min. If I don't get the 3rd egg then, would I be better buying it or the Wizard School?? Help!

Depend on how much you like the dragons. Wizard school is much more useful. But the dragons are time limit items, the Wizard school always there for us to buy.

meme1098
05-30-14, 12:36 PM
As has happened with previous timed events, sometimes the timer isn't even close to the expiration time and the event ends hours before it's supposed to.

**So I'd also like to know when the event is going to expire exactly.**

I'm just gonna have to buy the last 2 eggs, I guess, if I really want them since I still have only one poor, lonely flare dragon at this time.

glimmergate
05-30-14, 12:38 PM
Often timed goals end at 4am TL time - that's midday for me in the UK - and although I can't check as the goal has gone for me now, I'm sure I noticed the "day" would change around midday for the first few days.

June 1, 4AM PST

auntgramma
05-30-14, 12:38 PM
Can I have more than 1of same dragon

meme1098
05-30-14, 12:39 PM
Thanks, Glimmergate

Castloninian
05-30-14, 12:43 PM
June 1, 4AM PST

Do adventures need to have been collected by then, or will adventures already sent but returning after this time still have a crack at the egg?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 12:44 PM
June 1, 4AM PST
THANK-YOU! :)

...and thx too, GC5410 ~ I didn't remember that tidbit of info from the pink Ali quest, so that's good to know going forward. :)

silveryedges
05-30-14, 12:45 PM

Well, if no one pays a dime the game would vanish in the blink of an eye. I think it's great TL provides us with such a great game and feel fine supporting them with an occasional gem purchase.

kooky panda
05-30-14, 12:47 PM
June 1, 4AM PST

Ending time

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

glimmergate
05-30-14, 12:59 PM
Do adventures need to have been collected by then, or will adventures already sent but returning after this time still have a crack at the egg?

That's a darn good question. I'm honestly not sure. I'll poke around and see if I can find out.

Castloninian
05-30-14, 01:01 PM
That's a darn good question. I'm honestly not sure. I'll poke around and see if I can find out.

Thank you. I am hoping it is the latter ��.

DrP4ever
05-30-14, 01:02 PM
Traded silver for mithril, sent out for an egg. Nope. Got my first after 20+ adventures! sent a bunch more! too many to count. Nope. And what did my treasure trove give me? One lousy piece of wood! Cooking up another mithril for my final attempt but don't expect it sadly. And I'm at level 49, was fully stocked on resources when this started.

tuskmage
05-30-14, 01:10 PM
And what did my treasure trove give me? One lousy piece of wood!
Lolx :D

ginrae22
05-30-14, 01:11 PM
So.....I think I may have to take my little pyre dragon or whatever it's name is and just call it quits now. I have been out of mithril but managed to get maybe 12 pieces so 12 or so adventures now but again I haven't been keeping track, and I am tapppppped out on pile of seeds and it just doesn't drop from enough different things to have enough (much like hmm mithril perhaps?!). So yes I'm grateful that I even got one. I am upset that I hadn't hatched my egg when I got another pyre egg so I could have had two but alas I was just trying to get one of each egg. Oh well.... : (

tuskmage
05-30-14, 01:17 PM
So.....I think I may have to take my little pyre dragon or whatever it's name is and just call it quits now. I have been out of mithril but managed to get maybe 12 pieces so 12 or so adventures now but again I haven't been keeping track, and I am tapppppped out on pile of seeds and it just doesn't drop from enough different things to have enough (much like hmm mithril perhaps?!). So yes I'm grateful that I even got one. I am upset that I hadn't hatched my egg when I got another pyre egg so I could have had two but alas I was just trying to get one of each egg. Oh well.... : (

The dragons we could have a chance to own more than one is the Matrix Dragon on this event. So don't feel bad if you missed out on another Pyre egg.

tanbi1
05-30-14, 01:17 PM
I just reading some of the comments and I realise how lucky I am. My first adventure gave me the first egg. Then the 7th and 8th one gave me the two remaining eggs!

Oh before i forget just some tips and theories i use for a long long time :) ..........maybe it's just superstition but the game seem to give way better stuff when:

1. When you have a full inventory. Let just say you have 99 Stones, 99 Iron Ore and 99 Coal but not 99 Jewels, Silver or Mithril. When I collect from the Deep Mines or Mines, the Mines seem to give me way better resources (more Jewels, Silver and Mithril) then when I don't have 99 Stones, Iron Ore or Coal. The (Deep) Mines will only give me Stones, Iron Ore or Coal but no (maybe 1) Jewels, Silver or Mithril when i dont have these resources maxed out (Stones, Iron Ore and Coal)! I only get adamant from the Deep Mines when my inventory is full of Stones, Iron Ore, Coal, Jewels and Silver! (because the total of 15 adamant i recieved from the deep mines only came when all those recourses where full in my inventory) The same thing works for me with all the other collectible buildings: Sawmill, Hatchery, Stable, Sir Pigglesworth, Ivy's Hut, Dragons, Ponds, Rustic wells (I get more Mermaid scales when water is full in my inventory and less Mermaid scales when my water is not full), etc, etc even Adventures!

2. I get way better resources when I don't do an adventure everyday!!!!. When I do an adventure everyday after 5 a 6 days the adventures seem to stop given me any good resources or special items, but when i stop doing adventures for let say 1 or 2 days and then after that i start an adventure the first one seem to give me good resources and special items. I did about 20 adventures in a row and didnt get any good resources or special items (item boxes) So I stopped doing adventures for 1 week then started again the first adventure gave me my 7th Alicorn Horn. Then I stopped again for 2 days started a new adventure after the 2 days and that adventure gave me my 7th Alicorn Wing. I get way more item boxes or special items from adventures when I take breaks between adventures for 1 or 2 days instead of doing them in a row (everyday)!

Last but not least doing the famous collecting trick in your Kingdom seem to give way better resources and items too. So when you click on let just say +/- 30 a 35 buildings (buildings or collectibles in your kingdom) (make sure you click on your best buildings as the last ones, like the Deep Mines, The Keep and Barracks etc) and do the collecting trick, all the resources and items pop up directly. I manage to get 4 (normal) dragon eggs, 3 Manticores eggs and a lot of Alicorn Horns and Wings this way!

Just like the 3 Special Dragon eggs,I waited for some time between the adventures. And when collecting I click on several buildings very fast (the keep and barracks as last, so they dont get colleted before the trick) then i did the collecting trick and got all 3 special dragon eggs this way!.

I hope these tips help all of you who still searching for the eggs! So when you decided to do the Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns adventure for the very last time just atleast wait for 3 or more hours before doing an adventure again (3 hours because the Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns adventures duration is 3 hours, when doing a 22 hour adventure wait atleast 22 hours). Who knows...maybe "the game" really thinks you gave up but then after the waiting time "the game" maybe will reward you for your determination, consistency and perseverance.:D

Good Luck To All!!!!!

ps Im sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes, as you already noticed, English is not my first language ;)

What's the 'trick' ?

fantaloonastic
05-30-14, 01:28 PM
I'm on my second to last egg trip, unless I stumble upon more mithril. I feel so silly being all anxious about gaining that last egg in my attempts left!

Blackfaer
05-30-14, 01:32 PM
So I just now hit level 28 and I don't have a dragon but I've got everything else for the first part of the quest... Is it worth my time and 5 gems to even try and start this quest, or am I just going to waste my time energy gems and resources for no real return?

doobievilla
05-30-14, 01:35 PM
So I just now hit level 28 and I don't have a dragon but I've got everything else for the first part of the quest... Is it worth my time and 5 gems to even try and start this quest, or am I just going to waste my time energy gems and resources for no real return?

Majority of people tend to get a Dragon Egg early on.. might as well at least get one. Remember also that if desperate pay gems in the Castle not the Forge to get parts for Adventure.. only 8 Gems for a complete Armor or Sword

glimmergate
05-30-14, 01:36 PM
Looks like adventures sent before the expiry time, but collected afterwards, still have a chance to find the egg. However! The quests themselves ("get the ultramarine egg") will have expired, so you won't be able to start them =/

I would plan on having all your Adventures collected before the quests expire.

eepopp
05-30-14, 01:53 PM
Looks like adventures sent before the expiry time, but collected afterwards, still have a chance to find the egg. However! The quests themselves ("get the ultramarine egg") will have expired, so you won't be able to start them =/

I would plan on having all your Adventures collected before the quests expire.

So those of us trying for souvenir eggs still have a chance!

Woohoo!

DrP4ever
05-30-14, 01:55 PM

It took me over 20 to get one egg. Now at least double that and still one egg. But you may be one of the lucky ones. I've wiped my resources for this and wish I hadn't done it.

CottageRose
05-30-14, 01:58 PM
Why does it matter? It's a decision each of us makes.
Exactly! A game is always virtual, it's not real life. And even Real Life has its ephemeral pleasures that last only a short time. lol

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see much difference between buying gems occasionally, seeing the new summer movie every Friday, or buying Starbucks every morning - except the game enjoyment last longer than the 30 minutes to finish a latte. ;)

tanbi1
05-30-14, 01:59 PM
There's no trick in this quest, it was a random drop/luck of the draw situation. That person was lucky, that's all.

Not the quest...he/she mentions the FAMOUS COLLECTING TRICK. Um? What am I missing there?

mreames
05-30-14, 02:00 PM

It's very possible to get the pyre egg early on. In fact my other account got the pyre egg on the first try and the ultramarine egg on the 2nd try. The last egg took a lot longer though.

tanbi1
05-30-14, 02:01 PM
Oh btw, how utterly RUBBISH is that Make Rain game? :/

vednir
05-30-14, 02:04 PM
So those of us trying for souvenir eggs still have a chance!

Woohoo!

Souvenir eggs. Now you're on to something. Although if it took 50 adventures to get the first 3 eggs I'm pretty sure I'll be out of materials to try to get 3 more souvenirs.

Also FWIW it is possible to complete this without having to spend money/gems but as others have pointed out, this isn't a non-profit company and their staff only get to work on this as long as people spend money.

CottageRose
05-30-14, 02:05 PM
I don't know. ;) Maybe someday I will get a quest to try it and see, but for now I am harassed by Farm Story and that dot game - level 80 in a pig's eye. lol

myndisue
05-30-14, 02:09 PM

Just under totaly rubbish... It was worth it for the gems in all of my games. Still would love to know why my main kingdom was my only one that didn't get that quest. Hmmmm...

myndisue
05-30-14, 02:13 PM
Depend on how much you like the dragons. Wizard school is much more useful. But the dragons are time limit items, the Wizard school always there for us to buy.

Dragons are nice but since they're all dropping the same items & I doubt I'll have this many gems in a while the winner is the Wizard School. Thanks for answering!

ShibuyaCloth
05-30-14, 02:15 PM
Blow off some heat..... Wow this Pyre Arc has been the most resource guzzler intense part of the game. I must say this is just insane. I don't want to count what I used to get the 3 eggs, but I have send my knights for over 55 into the cavern (happy treasure trove chopping now :p ). I just blew 60 Mithril into it, now I had the resources to do that, but gosh, I don't want to know what you as lower level player have to endure.

Now hatching time... :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-30-14, 02:20 PM
OMG, I just collected from Flare and it TOTALLY looked like he just burped a flame!! LOL, been waiting for that lol
Granted, it was only one of those yellow energy lightning bolts, but the placement of it looked like it came right out of his mouth! Too funny!

evritta
05-30-14, 02:25 PM
Collected from three conservatories and zippo, no seeds. It looks like it's winding down. I would think over 50 adventures would yield three eggs, but I guess I'll just be happy with my two.

meme1098
05-30-14, 02:33 PM
Collected from three conservatories and zippo, no seeds. It looks like it's winding down. I would think over 50 adventures would yield three eggs, but I guess I'll just be happy with my two.

And I guess I'll have to be happy with my one little lonely flare dragon.:(

fluffybutter007
05-30-14, 03:03 PM
HEY! Welcome to the forum, fluffybutter007 (cute name! You must be a secret agent butter fluffer lol!) ;))
I was shy at first to post, too ...and then... Well, now ya can't shut me up lol
(And yes, I hear you naysayers in the bushes whispering "shuddup already, NWK!" Lol)

Thanks! 007 is short for 2007, an awesome year for me. :) Fluffy butter comes from my cats name: Peanut Butter. And yes, he's very fluffy. :D

This is probably just a coincidence, but I didn't adventure the Pyre Caverns for a good 24 hours because I was really busy. When I got back to the game, I sent out an adventure and checked back after six hours. Imagine my surprise when I got the last sparkly egg. Maybe the dragons figured out that I was stealing their eggs and hid them for awhile. ;)

doobievilla
05-30-14, 03:18 PM
Thanks! 007 is short for 2007, an awesome year for me. :) Fluffy butter comes from my cats name: Peanut Butter. And yes, he's very fluffy. :D

This is probably just a coincidence, but I didn't adventure the Pyre Caverns for a good 24 hours because I was really busy. When I got back to the game, I sent out an adventure and checked back after six hours. Imagine my surprise when I got the last sparkly egg. Maybe the dragons figured out that I was stealing their eggs and hid them for awhile. ;)

I've tried everything.. i turn off the house lights or I take all the bulbs out. I go over to all my neighbors and take their outside light bulbs out. I make sure every device that has a Clock Display is blinking 12:00 AM. I make sure every water faucet is running. Lastly I make sure the Energy Timer is exactly at 2:58 and its my last Energy.. then and only then I click on the Castle

jo_fitz
05-30-14, 03:28 PM
At least it's easy gems!!

hugpete
05-30-14, 03:30 PM
hugpete ~ yeah, you're right...it was cleared up a little after that post of mine that you're quoting (I had originally forgotten about the option to craft pyre crystals with coal). :)

Ps Congrats on your 3rd egg! :)
Thanks! I'm pleased I got all 3 and don't have to make more mithril, haha.

I also haven't spent money on this game and still managed to get all 3 eggs, just FYI.

Traded silver for mithril, sent out for an egg. Nope. Got my first after 20+ adventures! sent a bunch more! too many to count. Nope. And what did my treasure trove give me? One lousy piece of wood! Cooking up another mithril for my final attempt but don't expect it sadly. And I'm at level 49, was fully stocked on resources when this started.
Are you full of jewels? Every single treasure trove I opened (24 now) gave me jewels.

fabulus12
05-30-14, 03:36 PM
I finally got sparkly this morning. I have no clue how many quests it took, I've been questing since it started. I did buy gems yesterday in case I decided to buy it, so now I have gems waiting for whatever might come next.

I hope the rest of you still trying get lucky too.

Queenzod
05-30-14, 03:53 PM
I've tried everything.. i turn off the house lights or I take all the bulbs out. I go over to all my neighbors and take their outside light bulbs out. I make sure every device that has a Clock Display is blinking 12:00 AM. I make sure every water faucet is running. Lastly I make sure the Energy Timer is exactly at 2:58 and its my last Energy.. then and only then I click on the Castle

Hahaha! I'm sure your neighbors will be glad when this quest expires! Hang in there, Doobievilla!

So, I was procrastinating about diving into the 200 jewels business. I bought one of the value packs, collected from my deep mines, chopped 48 troves and hatched the little bugger in 10 minutes. Easy peasy! So the advantage of having to go on a million adventures is that you'll have no problem with that part.

Good luck to all still struggling! Hopefully, TL will up the drop rate for the next day.

mnjcafe
05-30-14, 03:54 PM
OMG!!! I finally got my third egg! So so so so so excited! Ok, time to bake the gingerbread.

gxyy
05-30-14, 05:14 PM
Finally got my third egg. What a relief! 60+ adventures done (maybe 70+, it's just too much. I cannot remember!)

Since I have so many troves, i finish the last quest in 3 mins. Lots of jewel, lots of silver and enough large diamonds^_^ but I did chop one dark formation(dropped from adventures) for silver.

I spent about 80 gems on the first day because I was short of dragon scales and the first few adventures didn't give any. Now I still have 15 of them, so I decide to continue this adventure to see if I'm lucky enough to receive a 2nd matrix egg.

Btw I didn't spend any money on this game. All the gems come from adventures or exchange.

Good luck to those who are still persueing.

Marmalademuffin
05-30-14, 05:21 PM
I have the first two dragons hatched and I just got a second matrix egg. Is there any way to hatch it? Because the goals are gone and I don't see how I could. Just wondering. Happy with my two and I am still trying for third but having to spend 8 gems each try as I am getting no more seeds. If you skip the goal to find the third egg, will you be able to hatch it? I still have a bit over 200 gems left but don't want to spend them if I can't ever hatch it. Thanks and sorry if this has been answered. I have been back and forth to the hospital with my Mom and haven't had time to read here this week.

doobievilla
05-30-14, 05:26 PM
I have the first two dragons hatched and I just got a second matrix egg. Is there any way to hatch it? Because the goals are gone and I don't see how I could. Just wondering. Happy with my two and I am still trying for third but having to spend 8 gems each try as I am getting no more seeds. If you skip the goal to find the third egg, will you be able to hatch it? I still have a bit over 200 gems left but don't want to spend them if I can't ever hatch it. Thanks and sorry if this has been answered. I have been back and forth to the hospital with my Mom and haven't had time to read here this week.
If you had not hatched the egg you could have. or fed or tickled its chin.. hell at this point I am not sure i got the right dragon. Read the first post its pretty comprehensive.. unless you like being spoon fed like my Dragons.

Marmalademuffin
05-30-14, 05:32 PM
If you had not hatched the egg you could have. or fed or tickled its chin.. hell at this point I am not sure i got the right dragon. Read the first post its pretty comprehensive.. unless you like being spoon fed like my Dragons.

But if I didn't hatch the egg I could not have even gotten the second one as the max for the egg in storage is just one. On my other account I could have gotten three Pyre eggs but it kept saying I was at my max, as I hadn't hatched it yet. Maybe if I hadn't fed the first one?? I really don't mind as I am pleased with one of each but it just seems silly to have an egg that can't be hatched. Anyhow thanks for replying.

jasren
05-30-14, 05:50 PM

Iv been spending gems on adventuring since 17/18 adventure, as that's when I ran out of mithril. I spent 8 on a few before then as well, as I had no seeds and living wood, and wanted to do the quest every 3 hours. Iv bought gems numerous times for castle story- this time though- I'd bought 2x 240 gems, no gem sale in months, and am down to about 100. Each quest I spend more gems- 2 eggs- close to 40 adventures- no sparkly:(((((

I realllllllllllllly would love the third egg, but I can't buy more gems at the moment, so if it dosnt drop by spending 8x2 on each quest, I feel its such a waste of gems. I won't be able to do 20 more adventures as some have done 60 and have several of each:/

GiselleX16
05-30-14, 05:58 PM
Oh btw, how utterly RUBBISH is that Make Rain game? :/ No no, it must be a little joke from TL to gift everyone 30 gems. Note that there is no follow up goal like all other new games, not to mention the name itself...raining gems, maybe?

And LOL - waited to the end of my energy to collect from one of my Deep Mines and got another mithral - twice in the last three times which is not normal for me. So one last shot for a free sparkler!

CottageRose
05-30-14, 06:00 PM
Iv been spending gems on adventuring since 17/18 adventure, as that's when I ran out of mithril. I spent 8 on a few before then as well, as I had no seeds and living wood, and wanted to do the quest every 3 hours. Iv bought gems numerous times for castle story- this time though- I'd bought 2x 240 gems, no gem sale in months, and am down to about 100. Each quest I spend more gems- 2 eggs- close to 40 adventures- no sparkly:(((((

I realllllllllllllly would love the third egg, but I can't buy more gems at the moment, so if it dosnt drop by spending 8x2 on each quest, I feel its such a waste of gems. I won't be able to do 20 more adventures as some have done 60 and have several of each:/
It might have been cheaper to buy the 3rd egg for 200 gems by skipping the find the egg quest. I did well over 60 because I was maxed on supplies before it started. I bought my sparkley dragon egg, so I would have one of each.

Nobody has more than one Pyre/flare dragon or sparkly/bijou dragon. It was only the ultramarine/matrix dragon that some found a loophole to get more of. I missed out on that myself as I finished that egg's quest before the details were posted on how to get more, but only if you hadn't petted/fed the baby matrix ultramarine dragon.

jasren
05-30-14, 06:23 PM
It might have been cheaper to buy the 3rd egg for 200 gems by skipping the find the egg quest. I did well over 60 because I was maxed on supplies before it started. I bought my sparkley dragon egg, so I would have one of each.

Nobody has more than one Pyre/flare dragon or sparkly/bijou dragon. It was only the ultramarine/matrix dragon that some found a loophole to get more of. I missed out on that myself as I finished that egg's quest before the details were posted on how to get more, but only if you hadn't petted/fed the baby matrix ultramarine dragon.

I only have one of each. I'm happy with only one of each, I'd just love to have all 3, as iv spent a lot of gems adventuring for it. Yes, maybe should have just bought the third for 200 when I had 200, but iv read every page on this thread, and ppl were posting they had 2 in first few adventures third by 10-20-30 max adventures. Iv done well over that with gems, and no sparkly, and now 100gems, a bit over a day to go, and I won't be able to do 20 more adventures. So I'm sooooooo hoping I get the third drop from the adventure itself . Fingers crossed- :)

troubadours
05-30-14, 06:30 PM

By now it would have been cheaper for me to have just skipped the goal when I started running out of supplies. I'm more than 100 gems into this goal from spending 8 gems on the last few quests. This is getting so frustrating! I don't know if it is better to keep spending 8 gems each quest I hope for an egg or if I should just give up and spend the gems for the last egg. After doing more than 60 of these quest (though I'm pretty sure that is closer to 70 by now) it's getting really frustrating to not have the last egg yet!

Queenzod
05-30-14, 06:41 PM
After doing more than 60 of these quest (though I'm pretty sure that is closer to 70 by now) it's getting really frustrating to not have the last egg yet!

70 adventures! I'm sorry, but that is just Wrong. In every sense of the word. I guess you'd be the person to stand next to during a lightening storm, eh?

The only bright thing I can say is just think of the hoard of stuff you have in your troves!

Good luck with whatever you decide...

Piggie60
05-30-14, 06:52 PM
I was going to post how disappointing it is not to get the Sparkling Egg but I see I'm not alone so I guess that is comforting.....a little. Over 35 mithril gone; but I guess I shouldn't be negative and just be grateful I got 2 of the dragons. It's just I don't like to be offered something and not get it, kinda like holding a lolly pop out to a kid and then eating it in front of them :)

pattipenguin
05-30-14, 07:55 PM
FINALLY! I just got the last egg! Only took me 8 days! And, a ton of resources! Time to party!

hiopztj
05-30-14, 08:15 PM
FINALLY! I just got the last egg! Only took me 8 days! And, a ton of resources! Time to party!

Me too, I can't really believe it yet.
For me it was:
#5 pyre
#21 ultramarine
#51 sparkling

Wish you all good luck with your latest tries...

farmergrandma
05-30-14, 08:39 PM

Good Luck To All!!!!!

Went crazy from the beginning with Pyre Cave Adventures always going in both keep and barracks. I was probably getting close to 60 & still looking for the sparkling egg when I read this. I quit, waited & followed this advice. The sparkling egg came on the next adventure! Co-inkydink? Maybe - but I'm a believer.

Squidlish
05-30-14, 08:48 PM
Well hello everyone! First post from The Squid here.

Just gotta say I've really enjoyed this quest. So happy to report that I finally got all 3 dragons as well.
Pyre came for me on my very first adventure, the ultramarine though was I think #22 or 23...
Was following this forum and was starting to stress about never finding the 3rd egg, so decided on Tuesday to use gems for the 3rd egg.
So glad I did! It took the pressure off for sure. I did get the sparkly egg from an adventure yesterday - so that would have been my 3rd egg had I not purchased it. Was probably close to the 40+ adventures. Now it will be a lovely souvenir in my inventory.

Luckily I had already invested in the mithril dragon a few months ago so had 60-odd mithril at the start of all this. Seeds were hard to come by - as was silver!

One of the things I love about this game is the LOTTERY when you collect different things (ie: Sir Piggy, Pepe, Ivy's hut et.) - never quite knowing what you are going to get and thinking *woo hoo* and *punch air* when you get something good!

So i am pretty addicted to cracking into those troves -- I have NO IDEA how some of you players out there keep them stockpiled - taunting me - when I visit your kingdoms!

I know some people have been complaining about the so called unfairness in the random drops - but I haven't minded having to send out on so many adventures. (I kept sending even after I bought my 3rd egg, hoping to get a 2nd ultramarine to hatch, and cuz of my trove-cracking addiction)
Got some great loot this week, including:

a total of 12 large diamonds (which i hear is good, since they are elusive and needed for the roost/dragon quest which I haven't gotten to yet)
3 or 4 wisps
2 lanterns
glimmer shard (can someone tell me what this is for? )
2x glimmer trap plants and one glimmer pitcher plant
a Mythic essence
dark seeds
a couple manticore whiskers
glimmer fragments (its like red glimmer dust -- anyone know what this will be needed for in future?)

ALSO this week, I got 2 (yes 2!!) golden apples, my purple cow gave me a purple hide (For what is THIS used I wonder!) - Sir Piggy dropped 40 energy for me 2x, and just gave me 5000+ coins today - and the tablet gave me my 3rd shard - the agriculture one, on day 2 of the event which I was SO happy about cuz I needed every little iota of energy for the quest!

Anyway, wanted to actually post and share something here instead of just being a lurker... lol
Thanks to everyone for all your advice and tips and commiseration and cheerleading. So glad I discovered this forum.

Happy Hatching Everyone!

-The Squid-

Castloninian
05-30-14, 09:42 PM
Oh the tension still here... will I or won't I get that last egg?

Could barely breathe when I collected from my adventures this morning, only to realise both keep and barracks hadn't even been sent to the pyre caverns. I can probably do 2 or 3 more adventures before time runs out. I have done 47 at the moment. Perhaps 50 is the magic number?

By the way, more and more people are posting they got their last egg, so surely there is still hope?

SybreTiger
05-30-14, 09:46 PM
If I buy my last two eggs, roughly how much more would it cost me in the end to hatch them? Say I buy the 530 gem pack for $20, and buy the two other eggs for 200 each, would it cost a lot more to hatch them?

Castloninian
05-30-14, 09:57 PM
If I buy my last two eggs, roughly how much more would it cost me in the end to hatch them? Say I buy the 530 gem pack for $20, and buy the two other eggs for 200 each, would it cost a lot more to hatch them?
That depends on how many resources you have. But the time to hatch is unlimited, once you have the eggs, so it shouldn't got you any gems.

tanbi1
05-30-14, 10:50 PM
No no, it must be a little joke from TL to gift everyone 30 gems. Note that there is no follow up goal like all other new games, not to mention the name itself...raining gems, maybe?

And LOL - waited to the end of my energy to collect from one of my Deep Mines and got another mithral - twice in the last three times which is not normal for me. So one last shot for a free sparkler!

I hope you're right. :)

knuffel19
05-30-14, 10:51 PM
Pfew, got through the jewel thing by chopping all day!

Good luck to everyone trying to catch the last eggs. Hope you get them!

coneystore
05-30-14, 11:25 PM
No no, it must be a little joke from TL to gift everyone 30 gems. Note that there is no follow up goal like all other new games, not to mention the name itself...raining gems, !

I've got offer to install RAIN GAME, but when i try to install it always got error message. So i restart my ipad, and this offer is lost.....:confused:

Can i get this offer again? I need the raining gems

Please help me.....

silveryedges
05-31-14, 12:32 AM
Well, since we are going into the last day of this adventure I want to wish good luck to everyone who is still in need of finding eggs and congratulate those who have been lucky already! A big thank you to TL for ten days and sleepless nights having great fun. I really enjoyed the ride.

Btw I have got the second gem sale on offer within three days so I stocked up a bit. With no mithril throughout the adventure except for the three pieces coming from my three days old mithril dragon my gem resources were all but drained. My knights are out on their last two adventures and if they aren't coming back with a sparkling surprise in their bags then I am going to buy the sparkling egg because I want it so badly. I know there are a couple of hours left but I do not want to take a risk.

And a huge thank you to the users here who have offered such tremendous help by posting their experiences and advice. You guys are amazing!!!

vitriolicheart
05-31-14, 12:36 AM

You can buy the dragons? Where? I don't have that option :(

Blanche_Lady
05-31-14, 01:18 AM
i have done more than 30 adventures and only got the fire egg, so bad luck! I need this last day for it to go away! Can't there be one more day? Or until Thursday that's the new update? Pretty please?

Perry9877
05-31-14, 01:31 AM
I am so frustrated and upset right now that I cannot see straight! Nothing comes easy for me in this game. It took nigh on a year to get my only Alicorn, forever to get a burning ember and have spent many gems to complete missions for unique prizes (yes, I know spending gems is something I chose to do). I am still working to get my third egg. My knights just returned from the Pyre Cave adventure through my Queen's court. I am watching the few items they returned with, and see the black banner that let's you know which item they brought back, but cannot fit in inventory. The item I could not keep was an ULTRAMARINE egg!!! Seriously, people? After soooooooo many adventures with no egg, I finally get a third egg, but have to toss it away because it is a duplicate. I would have gladly have redone all the steps to hatch it. This really upset me.

silveryedges
05-31-14, 01:40 AM
You can buy the dragons? Where? I don't have that option :(

You get the eggs by clicking on the "skip" button in the respective quests. They are 200 gems each. From there you will be able to go on through the steps of hatching them as described on page 1.

vitriolicheart
05-31-14, 02:05 AM
You get the eggs by clicking on the "skip" button in the respective quests. They are 200 gems each. From there you will be able to go on through the steps of hatching them as described on page 1.

Thanks!

hiopztj
05-31-14, 03:17 AM
I've got offer to install RAIN GAME, but when i try to install it always got error message. So i restart my ipad, and this offer is lost.....:confused:

Can i get this offer again? I need the raining gems

Please help me.....

Try to download it, even if the offer is gone. Sometimes i got the reward although it wasn't there anymore...

perry5
05-31-14, 03:31 AM
Take heart people! I am also one who has been searching in vain for the third egg since last Saturday. I was out of supplies until the raining gems yesterday and a 2 day mithril in the forge bought me a few more tries at quests. I wish you ALL good luck today...whether you are searching for a first egg or a duplicate...please send some my way too! But do remember, egg or no egg, the sun will come up tomorrow! :)

seishy
05-31-14, 05:21 AM
I got the pyre dragoon pretty quickly, but after countless quests I have yet to see another dragon

sabrinashal
05-31-14, 05:26 AM
23 hours to go :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 05:44 AM
I am so frustrated and upset right now that I cannot see straight! Nothing comes easy for me in this game. It took nigh on a year to get my only Alicorn, forever to get a burning ember and have spent many gems to complete missions for unique prizes (yes, I know spending gems is something I chose to do). I am still working to get my third egg. My knights just returned from the Pyre Cave adventure through my Queen's court. I am watching the few items they returned with, and see the black banner that let's you know which item they brought back, but cannot fit in inventory. The item I could not keep was an ULTRAMARINE egg!!! Seriously, people? After soooooooo many adventures with no egg, I finally get a third egg, but have to toss it away because it is a duplicate. I would have gladly have redone all the steps to hatch it. This really upset me.
Awww man, that really sux!!!! Once I got my ultramarine, I stopped going to the pyre caves until I hatched it so that very thing wouldn't happen. But, I had already found the other two, so I could afford that temporary luxury.
I hate hearing reports like this & my heart goes out to ya! You have a right to be upset; I'd probably be livid lol.
*hug*

sabrinashal
05-31-14, 05:48 AM
Awww man, that really sux!!!! Once I got my ultramarine, I stopped going to the pyre caves until I hatched it so that very thing wouldn't happen. But, I had already found the other two, so I could afford that temporary luxury.
I hate hearing reports like this & my heart goes out to ya! You have a right to be upset; I'd probably be livid lol.
*hug*

been there done that

you are not the only one that got 2nd egg that you couldnt use (some ppl got i think 3nd and maybe 4th egg that they coulnt use)

caramel411
05-31-14, 05:55 AM
It took 53 adventures to get all 3 eggs and collected the sparkly at 3 am. I know I am very lucky to be done and I honestly thought I wasn't going to make it. Sending out best wishes to all players that are still hunting for an egg, especially those that have done 50+ adventures with dwindling supplies.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 05:57 AM
been there done that

you are not the only one that got 2nd egg that you couldnt use (some ppl got i think 3nd and maybe 4th egg that they coulnt use)

Yeah, and I'm one of them ...the pyre egg. Twice. That didn't upset me because I knew there was no way to hatch it anyway and whether I have a "souvenir" egg or not doesn't really matter to me.
...but the poster I was responding to was talking about the ultramarine egg (the one you CAN hatch twice) and getting it as a duplicate here at the end, with time running out.
I simply commiserated....and said "reports" (plural), to include everybody else that had a similar experience. jeez.

fitgal1
05-31-14, 06:12 AM
I have one neighbor who still hasn't found a single egg! I wish TL would just give her knights one on her last quest

coneystore
05-31-14, 06:19 AM
Try to download it, even if the offer is gone. Sometimes i got the reward although it wasn't there anymore...

Thank you for your information

I really need gems, please TL give me the raining gems

tanbi1
05-31-14, 06:42 AM

I still haven't got a single Alicorn part, or a burning ember. I only got one egg from 36 adventures, at which point I gave up, and just bought the other 2.

trilogylass
05-31-14, 06:51 AM
Can I have that hug too? It's my birthday and still no sparkling egg....got first two on tries 8 and 9, then extra ultramarine, and nada for 6 days and sending knights every 3 and 6 hours. My resources of armor and swords have been used up this morning. I know it's just a game, but how frustrating to play with no means, other than use 200 gems, to find success. Good luck to everyone still in the hunt... 21 hrs left😥

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 06:57 AM
Can I have that hug too? It's my birthday and still no sparkling egg....got first two on tries 8 and 9, then extra ultramarine, and nada for 6 days and sending knights every 3 and 6 hours. My resources of armor and swords have been used up this morning. I know it's just a game, but how frustrating to play with no means, other than use 200 gems, to find success. Good luck to everyone still in the hunt... 21 hrs left��
Aww, c'mere birthday girl (boy? Lol) ... I got lots of hugs to go around! lol
*hugggggg* :)

pigricesnow
05-31-14, 07:18 AM
Finally I get 3rd egg, sparkling!!! Thank you... I can sleep well tonight :o

sabrinashal
05-31-14, 07:27 AM
21 more hours to go!

that's 7 more tries!

mnjcafe
05-31-14, 07:27 AM
Can't we all just get along? Kumbaya and all that? Hugs and good luck to everyone!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 07:33 AM
21 more hours to go!

that's 7 more tries!

Well, that is, for those who have enough RESOURCES left to go that many more times (more if have barracks) lol.

Can't we all just get along? Kumbaya and all that? Hugs and good luck to everyone!
Bawahahha!!!! ...*lights campfire* lol

diaara
05-31-14, 07:50 AM
Yes 21 more hours left. I wish I can get that ULTRAMARINE egg. No more supplies too to send on adventure! No pli? of seeds and very less mermaid scales to make blue potion ( what is it's name?). Will be really disappointed if don't get that final egg��...but then when I am reading posts here I see some people dint even get a single egg. That's strange CS. Pls do something.��

silveryedges
05-31-14, 07:58 AM
I have just collected from the pyre adventure for the very last time. I had already made up my mind on buying the last egg.

And guess what. Here it was - the sparkling egg. I am over the moon.

So, don't give up. The egg may appear at the very last minute. Fingers crossed for all of you.

And congrats to the birthday one and to those who have found eggs.

eepopp
05-31-14, 08:02 AM
Yeah, and I'm one of them ...the pyre egg. Twice. That didn't upset me because I knew there was no way to hatch it anyway and whether I have a "souvenir" egg or not doesn't really matter to me.
...but the poster I was responding to was talking about the ultramarine egg (the one you CAN hatch twice) and getting it as a duplicate here at the end, with time running out.
I simply commiserated....and said "reports" (plural), to include everybody else that had a similar experience. jeez.

Hey North,

I got a present for ya!

http://i60.tinypic.com/o8yxpf.jpg

/ducks
/peeks up

;) heehee!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 08:03 AM
Woot, silveryedges!!! *high 5! fist bump! & a flim-flam hippy shake* lol
YAY!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 08:04 AM
Hey North,

I got a present for ya!

(Pic)

/ducks
/peeks up

;) heehee!

LOL!!!!! ... To quote another, "been there, done that" LOL!!!!

Thanks for the giggle, eepopp lol

GiselleX16
05-31-14, 08:04 AM
I just collected from my last possible adventure but no egg. I'll be busy later so won't be able to collect from my Deep Mines again in 10 hours. So even if one of them had a Mithral it wouldn't help. Luckily I had enough gems to skip through to the sparkling egg, and I have enough diamonds from the adventures. So now slow and steady will get my dragons hatched. And I got so many trade tickets from Polaris that I'll be able to do one or two expansions and set up a nice little dragon habitat.

silveryedges
05-31-14, 08:08 AM
Woot, silveryedges!!! *high 5! fist bump! & a flim-flam hippy shake* lol
YAY!

Thank you :). Woohoo :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 08:15 AM
Hey GiselleX16 ~ that's too bad ...but save some room for the foral _ _ _ _ _ _ coming in June! lol

freesiawoods
05-31-14, 08:22 AM
Still no third egg but no surprise. I don't have a barracks and therefore cannot do as many adventurrs as those who do. And I don't stay up at night to collect. So it is expected that players who buy gems to get barracks and mithril dragons will probably have better outcomes than those of us who don't. Still, I may get my egg at the last minute since I am not out of resources.

zuma022
05-31-14, 08:28 AM
Just got the sparkling egg! Woohoo! I didn't go crazy with the adventures, but I think I did at least 3 a day. Good thing too because I only had enough resources for one more adventure. I had already resigned to the fact that I won't get them all because it took 5 days for the pyre egg, but got them all in the end. Phew!