PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

froltojo
05-26-14, 05:17 AM
Q. How do I get [resource]?

Note: the above bit is for the people who have a dragon egg and are up to the raw materials quest (needs diamond, Golden Fleece and burning ember)

Originally posted on first page by Aggwynn.......sorry completely messed up the quote business!

So
Can I please ask for more info on this FAQ as I don't understand what it means. I have three dragon eggs from the forgotten roost but waiting to find burning ember from adventure to desert sands to be able to hatch them. I have plenty of Lumin essence. Does this FAQ post mean I can hatch a dragon egg without a burning ember using the large diamond? If so, how and where. Thank you from a confused player!

mnjcafe
05-26-14, 05:24 AM
Can I please ask for more info on this FAQ as I don't understand what it means. I have three dragon eggs from the forgotten roost but waiting to find burning ember from adventure to desert sands to be able to hatch them. I have plenty of Lumin essence. Does this FAQ post mean I can hatch a dragon egg without a burning ember using the large diamond? If so, how and where. Thank you from a confused player!

No, you still need ember. But if you are still at the point where you need a large diamond to hatch your first (regular, non-event-related) egg, they are just confirming it is the same large diamond.

Good luck with the ember... that's a really tough one. I am pretty sure there is an ember support group elsewhere in the forum. :p

Hihyunwoo
05-26-14, 05:26 AM
Why can't I craft mithril in my magic forge like my neighbours? I've had neighbours telling me they are crafting it in their magic forge's but mine doesn't even say I can do this any suggestions would be great thanks

froltojo
05-26-14, 05:27 AM
No, you still need ember. But if you are still at the point where you need a large diamond to hatch your first (regular, non-event-related) egg, they are just confirming it is the same large diamond.

Good luck with the ember... that's a really tough one. I am pretty sure there is an ember support group elsewhere in the forum. :p

Gutted! :-)
I thought it was too good to be true! Thanks for quick reply. Won't be sending any knights out into the desert again for a while with all this other stuff going on!

SpiritWind00
05-26-14, 05:27 AM
Why can't I craft mithril in my magic forge like my neighbours? I've had neighbours telling me they are crafting it in their magic forge's but mine doesn't even say I can do this any suggestions would be great thanks

You have to have the 4th Tabernum shard in order to craft mithril.

mnjcafe
05-26-14, 05:28 AM

The ability to craft mithril in the forge comes from getting one of the shards of knowledge from the tablet of tabernum. It lets you change 50 silver to 1 mithril, which takes two days. (It's brutal, but I did it and collected my 1 mithril this morning. Started this event with 0 mithril and it has been a struggle throughout.)

If you don't have that in the forge, the other option is to do the jeweler's trade in the royal exchange.

shambalaya
05-26-14, 05:29 AM
No, that's not how it works. First we all have to be ridiculously over excited about the new update. Fill the first page with hopeful glee and thanks for the update. Then the next page wonders when it's going to start and lengthy discussion on time zone stuff. Once it starts then several pages of serious coming live as it happens post followed by pages of assumptions and confusions followed by the gemmers with screen shots followed by more confusion and questions followed by reprimands to actually read the first page followed by questions starting with I haven't read all the posts but followed by the first set of complaints about requirements followed by one person who miraculously has already obtained all goals followed by silence followed by encouragement and hopeful support followed by speculation on drop rate decrease followed by pages and pages of disappointment, unhappiness, frustration followed by condescending smack downs followed by silence followed by flippant responses followed by threats of quitting and deleting and possible storming TL offices with pitchforks followed by a mad rush to neighbors walls to whine followed by long stories of loyalty but not any more followed by majority accomplishing the goal followed by a few who never get lucky followed by support for those unlucky followed by more threats of deletion and possible letter writing followed by the end of the quest THEN everyone who succeeded will Thank TL while those who didn't feel angry and hurt.

We're only at flippant responses....

Hahaha so true! I would also add the phase of superstitions and mini cults forming around the superstitious belief that rotating an item this and that way, paying for good karma (buying gems) or doing holy sacrifices of edit-mode building-dropping-crushing main characters will somehow affect the droprate and deliver the desired outcome!

Hmmm, somehow this reminds me of an experiment involving pigeons...

mnjcafe
05-26-14, 05:31 AM
I thought it was too good to be true! Thanks for quick reply. Won't be sending any knights out into the desert again for a while with all this other stuff going on!

Same here! But someone mentioned getting an ember from the adventure to Polaris, so if I ever get to that step, you can bet I will be adventuring to Polaris and crossing all fingers and toes.

... sacrifices of edit-mode building-dropping-crushing main characters will somehow affect the droprate and deliver the outcome!

LOL!

my607
05-26-14, 05:32 AM
$1250 that's from a dragon not how much I have. I have over 20 million too.

knuffel19
05-26-14, 05:33 AM
So if I m reading correctly, adventure 23-25 should yield me another egg. Hope so, currently on nr 23 so fingers crossed!

SpiritWind00
05-26-14, 05:39 AM
Fingers crossed for you too! Well might as well try crossing everything you can really!

So if I m reading correctly, adventure 23-25 should yield me another egg. Hope so, currently on nr 23 so fingers crossed!

1Peter1Pan1
05-26-14, 05:48 AM
Hi, I got first egg first day, than I had to wait till now :) . I guess over 20 adventures. I'm running out of mithril. Jeweler's Trade got me at 3 times no mithril, now I'm waiting for the 4th time. Still, I love this quest. It's fun to think where spend the energy again. Thanks.

my607
05-26-14, 05:57 AM
My last egg is taking a long time. I built another conservatory si I can get more seeds. Hopefully soon I get sparkling egg.

Hihyunwoo
05-26-14, 05:59 AM
The ability to craft mithril in the forge comes from getting one of the shards of knowledge from the tablet of tabernum. It lets you change 50 silver to 1 mithril, which takes two days. (It's brutal, but I did it and collected my 1 mithril this morning. Started this event with 0 mithril and it has been a struggle throughout.)

If you don't have that in the forge, the other option is to do the jeweler's trade in the royal exchange.

Thanks so much for the info guys I did manage to get a few mithril from the exchange so I'll have to keep trying at that thanks again

kimberly0822
05-26-14, 06:22 AM
Finally got my last egg...every single one of mine came from the Barracks. Weird nothing at all from the castle. Glad I had both. So on to getting these babies hatched. Working on the timed 200 jewel quest. Any ideas on how to get jewels quick? Looks like ima be pounding rocks for the next couple days!

kjc8
05-26-14, 06:31 AM
I have been doing 6-7 adventures a day and have only gotten one egg drop what do I need to do. At this relate I will not get all of the eggs nod with a 2 day time on one of the timed parts I will be pushing it.
Help!!!!!!!

my607
05-26-14, 06:34 AM
I have been doing 6-7 adventures a day and have only gotten one egg drop what do I need to do. At this relate I will not get all of the eggs nod with a 2 day time on one of the timed parts I will be pushing it.
Help!!!!!!!

Keep doing the pyre adventure for the rest of the 6 days left. That's all you can do and hope you get the eggs.

my607
05-26-14, 06:35 AM
Take out all your treasure trove buy lots of rocks.

gdmcrjunkie
05-26-14, 06:38 AM
Finally got my last egg...every single one of mine came from the Barracks. Weird nothing at all from the castle. Glad I had both. So on to getting these babies hatched. Working on the timed 200 jewel quest. Any ideas on how to get jewels quick? Looks like ima be pounding rocks for the next couple days!

I'm guessing you don't have any spare treasure troves then... That's a shame. Collect from Sabina and Jewellers if you have any. Craft in the Magic Forge. Mostly just chopchopchop away at rocks. Someone had made a nice detailed list of suggestions for that step, perhaps you can search this thread and see if you can find it in case I'm forgetting something?

rosewaterlily
05-26-14, 06:46 AM

If you have dark cave formations in your inventory, chop them up, jewels and silver pop out for every chop.

majic100
05-26-14, 06:50 AM
I got my pyre egg on first attempt....but after that no egg��

mreames
05-26-14, 06:50 AM
Hahaha so true! I would also add the phase of superstitions and mini cults forming around the superstitious belief that rotating an item this and that way

Thanks, I never thought about this for Castle Story. Lol just kidding :) however the "superstition" is based on a reality that DID happen in Dragon Story. ;) During an event, farms wouldn't drop goodies if they weren't turned in the default direction and was acknowledged by TL. That was remedied however. :) so then the joke became... If you don't get something for a long time... Maybe it's time to try rotating. :)

mreames
05-26-14, 07:00 AM
Yeah, wish I could remember for sure where they all dropped..it might have even been from a rustic well, not sure. It was def a water collection lol
I just have the first 2 shards. Hope you get some fey crystals! *fingers crossed* :)

Thanks for crossing your fingers. It worked. Hahaha :) got a fey crystal during my many fishing trips for mermaid scales. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-26-14, 07:04 AM
Thanks for crossing your fingers. It worked. Hahaha :) got a fey crystal during my many fishing trips for mermaid scales. :)

YAY!! ...actually, I went & had a lil chat with my faeries to hook you up! Lol ;) Congrats!

my607
05-26-14, 07:07 AM
The 200 jewels timed quest is doable. I just finished that in several hours. If I can do it anyone can do it. Have lots of energy, chop lots of rocks make sure all your mines are collectible along with jewelers and sabina house, rock formation treasure trove. Not joking either about several hrs and not bragging either.

mreames
05-26-14, 07:11 AM
YAY!! ...actually, I went & had a lil chat with my faeries to hook you up! Lol ;) Congrats!

Hahahaha well, then that worked too :) I had found out it is 20 gems to skip 2 fey crystals (and so I presume 10 to skip one) but really it was just the concept of only having one that blew my mind and didn't want to have to skip, on principle. :) lol

meme1098
05-26-14, 07:30 AM
Well that's me done. I'm put of mithril

I'm out of mithril, too. I think I started with 16 and I'm now trying the Jewelers Trade to see if I can get another. I can't count on my deep mines since I haven't had a drop from them in weeks (they're both Lv.5) and don't know if I want to craft it for 2 days in the forge.

Good luck to all in the remaining days. I may just end up buying 1 of the eggs at the end if I can't get any more mithril til then.

labsandboxers
05-26-14, 07:31 AM
Got my first egg in the beginning. Then gem skipped the other two. I have two now on their way to growing up. Down to my final 10 hours on the 200 jewels. Should make it in the end. Next collecting tons of water.

tanbi1
05-26-14, 07:32 AM
Was just reading through the details of the eggs. What happens if you don't get the 200 jewels in 2 days?

gdmcrjunkie
05-26-14, 07:38 AM
Was just reading through the details of the eggs. What happens if you don't get the 200 jewels in 2 days?

You don't get 10 lapis lazuli, so you'll have to get all 15 from the adventure.

Beleriand
05-26-14, 07:45 AM
The 200 jewels timed quest is doable. I just finished that in several hours. If I can do it anyone can do it. Have lots of energy, chop lots of rocks make sure all your mines are collectible along with jewelers and sabina house, rock formation treasure trove. Not joking either about several hrs and not bragging either.

Yes I agree. I just finished getting all the jewels and it wasn't as tough as I though it would be. I saved all my treasure troves just for this so they came in handy. I am now on to get some lapis....... It came up that I already had 12! Where in the world did they come from.....

ryusei745
05-26-14, 07:45 AM
Got my pyre egg at the start of the quest (first few adventures), just got the marine egg after 30th-ish adv. give or take a few. :D

I have a question that I haven't seen asked yet that makes me think I'm the only one who didn't finish this building: does Polaris adv./trade still drop planks for the reindeer stable?

Kwackers
05-26-14, 07:48 AM
Lapis lazuli then obtained from Deep Sea Adventures. Presume you lose any items you have given. I started with 99 jewels. Have everything else but I am not ticking boxes until I find out that I have the rest of the jewels in the time limit. Hope this helps. Have fun.

Beleriand
05-26-14, 07:51 AM
You don't get 10 lapis lazuli, so you'll have to get all 15 from the adventure.

Ahhhh that answers my question...(post 1284).....I just finished getting my 200 jewels and had 2 lapis in storage......Blush blush

tanbi1
05-26-14, 07:54 AM
I've bought, and hatched the first dragon. Now I've bought the sparkling one, as I love the look of the Bijou dragon. After completing that, I don't think I'll have resources to hatch the aquamarine. 2 out of 3 is ok. Even though I had to buy them both. I just opened 29 crates and didn't get any big diamonds either.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-26-14, 07:54 AM
Got my pyre egg at the start of the quest (first few adventures), just got the marine egg after 30th-ish adv. give or take a few. :D

I have a question that I haven't seen asked yet that makes me think I'm the only one who didn't finish this building: does Polaris adv./trade still drop planks for the reindeer stable?

I have done 2 of the 4 Polaris North adventures ... In addition to the forever snow, I've gotten wisps, a royal beam, silver, energy ... No reindeer building supplies.

my607
05-26-14, 07:56 AM
12 Lapis came sometime before doing another quest. I'm not doing that yet looking for my last egg before time is up.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-26-14, 07:57 AM
.........I just opened 29 crates and didn't get any big diamonds either.

And that right there is why I'm leery of busting my treasure troves & instead, I'm using them for decoration. Lol I chopped my first 2, got several "you're full of ..." messages & even though I need 4 diamonds, I don't wanna waste my pretty troves for nothing!! Besides, like the rainbow pots, they're too pretty to chop lol

my607
05-26-14, 08:03 AM
I guess everyone's treasure trove is different. I got large diamonds from there. I just need the egg

Beleriand
05-26-14, 08:04 AM
12 Lapis came sometime before doing another quest. I'm not doing that yet looking for my last egg before time is up.

Yep. I have the barracks going for the last egg too. What a ride these last few days have been. I love it!

Beleriand
05-26-14, 08:11 AM
I guess everyone's treasure trove is different. I got large diamonds from there. I just need the egg

In one of my troves I actually got an expansion permit "Shock"

Beleriand
05-26-14, 08:13 AM
And that right there is why I'm leery of busting my treasure troves & instead, I'm using them for decoration. Lol I chopped my first 2, got several "you're full of ..." messages & even though I need 4 diamonds, I don't wanna waste my pretty troves for nothing!! Besides, like the rainbow pots, they're too pretty to chop lol

I saved mine too and only opened up 6 to 8 of them when I needed to reach my 200 jewels.....that's, when they came in handy.

gjatt
05-26-14, 08:24 AM
Hello,

When it says we don't need to complete the timed quests to hatch our egg but it will help us get ahead; what does that mean exactly? If we aren't able to complete them then how would we hatch them afterwards?

LastDuchess
05-26-14, 08:27 AM
This is frustrating. I went into adventure over 20 times and I don't get any eggs! I am out of mithril and out of silver ore that produces mithril and even trading now doesn't get mithril! Will I ever get any eggs?
What shall i do about mithril now? And exactly how many times should i go into adventure before i find an egg?! 20+ is not enough?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-26-14, 08:28 AM
Hello,

When it says we don't need to complete the timed quests to hatch our egg but it will help us get ahead; what does that mean exactly? If we aren't able to complete them then how would we hatch them afterwards?

Each timed part gives you more of the basic ingredient you need for hatching (pyre crystals for pyre dragon, forever snow & lapis lazuli for ultramarine egg, winning tickets for sparkling egg).... If you don't do the timed parts (just let them expire) there are still ways to get those basic ingredients, but it just takes longer, is all. Understand better? :)

my607
05-26-14, 08:29 AM
I got trade tickets too and I also got pitcher plant for inscription goal

Beleriand
05-26-14, 08:30 AM
Can someone who has done the deep sea adventure let me know how much lapis each one brings back please?

Beleriand
05-26-14, 08:31 AM
I got trade tickets too and I also got pitcher plant for inscription goal

Ooowww aaahhhhh. Thats a prize.

dragon2046
05-26-14, 08:44 AM
Can someone who has done the deep sea adventure let me know how much lapis each one brings back please?

I completed the goal and only need 5. Got 5 in two adventures. 3 on the first one 2 on the second.

Beleriand
05-26-14, 08:49 AM
I completed the goal and only need 5. Got 5 in two adventures. 3 on the first one 2 on the second.

Perfect, thanks.

ryusei745
05-26-14, 08:53 AM
I have done 2 of the 4 Polaris North adventures ... In addition to the forever snow, I've gotten wisps, a royal beam, silver, energy ... No reindeer building supplies.

Thank you, that bums me out though, lol sounds like the stables drops help a lot for sweet feast so I was hoping they would still drop. Ah well

my607
05-26-14, 09:00 AM
That sounds good if I'm lucky I need to do deep sea once if not twice.

my607
05-26-14, 09:03 AM
After the deep sea comes collecting over 300 waters.

gdmcrjunkie
05-26-14, 09:26 AM
OMG YES I FINALLY GOT MY SPARKLING EGG so happyyyyyy

my607
05-26-14, 09:31 AM
Congrats and hopefully I get my egg soon.

crystalrayn3
05-26-14, 09:34 AM

LOL That's exactly how I felt when I earned mine!

dragon2046
05-26-14, 09:38 AM

Yes congrats. I too hope I get mine very soon before I completely run out of mithrel.

gdmcrjunkie
05-26-14, 09:41 AM

Yes congrats. I too hope I get mine very soon before I completely run out of mithrel.

I hope so too! Best of luck to everyone still trying :)

LOL That's exactly how I felt when I earned mine!

:D When you think about it it's a little odd how happy a game can make you, but who cares \o/

KaGoMe_93
05-26-14, 09:44 AM
Don't give up! After 3 days of dedicated playing I finally earned all 3 eggs. It will take me a few more days till I have the resources to hatch the Bijou Dragon, but the drop rate for the eggs is high. Just keep plugging away at the Pyre Cave Adventure. There's still 7 days left so chances are high You Will Succeed!
(Ok TL, please don't make me look like an idiot)

Hey there :)

Glad to hear you have gotten all of the three dragon eggs. So lucky of you! :D Anyways, I would like to know how many (approximately) trips you have went for the Adventure to the Pyre Caverns to get all the three eggs during the three days? I have managed to get two eggs so far. Just waiting for the last egg to drop. Started to feel anxious that I couldn't get the last egg.. :(

vizbiz11
05-26-14, 09:55 AM
I just got my 3rd egg (the Bijou). It took over 30 tries, but it's been a blast! Received Pyre egg on 3rd try, Ultramarine on try 26 or 28 (I lost count), and the Bijou on probably the 31st Adventure. They've dropped from both the keep and the barracks, so it's definitely random.

After the 12th venture, I started placing the troves to save for later and also to keep track of how many times I went to the Pyre caves. 😜

Don't give up or get discouraged, there's still 6 more days to get the eggs!

claupu
05-26-14, 09:58 AM
Hey there :)

Glad to hear you have gotten all of the three dragon eggs. So lucky of you! :D Anyways, I would like to know how many (approximately) trips you have went for the Adventure to the Pyre Caverns to get all the three eggs during the three days? I have managed to get two eggs so far. Just waiting for the last egg to drop. Started to feel anxious that I couldn't get the last egg.. :(

Hey KaGoMe,

all in all it took me 25 adventures to get all 3 eggs. I got Pyre on #2, Sparkling on #18 and Ultramarine on #25. From what I read on this forum I'm neither among the luckiest players nor the unluckiest.

Good luck.

KaGoMe_93
05-26-14, 10:02 AM
I just got my 3rd egg (the Bijou). It took over 30 tries, but it's been a blast! Received Pyre egg on 3rd try, Ultramarine on try 26 or 28 (I lost count), and the Bijou on probably the 31st Adventure. They've dropped from both the keep and the barracks, so it's definitely random.

After the 12th venture, I started placing the troves to save for later and also to keep track of how many times I went to the Pyre caves. ��

Don't give up or get discouraged, there's still 6 more days to get the eggs!

Thank you for the approximate estimate. :) Have a clearer estimated number of adventures to go to get the last egg. I am only on the 13th or 14th adventure now, so still there is a long way to go. Hopefully, the third egg drops during the second half number of adventures *fingers crossed*

KaGoMe_93
05-26-14, 10:06 AM
Hey KaGoMe,

all in all it took me 25 adventures to get all 3 eggs. I got Pyre on #2, Sparkling on #18 and Ultramarine on #25. From what I read on this forum I'm neither among the luckiest players nor the unluckiest.

Good luck.

Thanks for the exact number of adventures for getting each individual eggs. But for my case though, I got the Pyre and Ultramarine on the 1st try itself, and after that I couldn't get the Sparkling egg till this 13th or 14th adventure that I am currently doing now. Hopefully the Sparkling egg drops around on the 25th adventure.

Rockylandia
05-26-14, 10:06 AM

No, afraid not.

ghjvcucjb
05-26-14, 10:07 AM
Update:
9/10 adventure Pyre dragon
28/29 adventure ultramarine dragon

ghjvcucjb
05-26-14, 10:19 AM
Hahaha so true! I would also add the phase of superstitions and mini cults forming around the superstitious belief that rotating an item this and that way, paying for good karma (buying gems) or doing holy sacrifices of edit-mode building-dropping-crushing main characters will somehow affect the droprate and deliver the desired outcome!

Hmmm, somehow this reminds me of an experiment involving pigeons...

Hahaha, yes....conspiracy theories...those fall under drop rate decrease theories. I remember threads on whether turning the tabernum back to original place would increase shard drops.

Ok, I have a theory on dragon egg drops! Those who have had to do 25+ adventures to get 1-2 eggs is because we had large supplies of hard to get items like Mithril and Vital essence sitting in our inventory and TL designed this goal to reduce our large inventory stock. Once we reduce our inventory to a more manageable level then we are allowed the eggs. Those who got their eggs in just a few adventures had medium to low inventory. Everyone else is just unlucky, sorry. I know I know, the official response will be "our coding isn't that complicated" but really, we do need more confusion and fun today.

Anaboe
05-26-14, 10:27 AM
Works for me: I started with 0 Vitals, 1 Living wood, 1 Dragon scale, and +/- 30 Mithril. Was very hard work to do even 10 adventures. Got the third egg on my 11th or 12th adventure.

Seriously700
05-26-14, 10:47 AM
I too received the ultramarine egg on my 27th adventure, after getting the pyre egg on my 3rd. What a relief!

This really is a huge amount of resources for such random drops of an item that provides unknown drops.

I am on my 2nd polaris adventure, but I'm undecided if I'll continue with the adventures or let the timer run out and switch to the trades. I would like the trade tickets! My first adventure brought back 4 hide, 2 fur, 10 snow, 1 gem and some energy - maybe 5 or 10.

I'm guessing many players who were doing the Belladonna quest will be set back for quite a while until seed inventories rebound from all this vital extract making. I remain surprised that these 2 quests - which are likely the only 2 quests remaining for the very advanced players - both heavily rely on the same resource. At least I have many new conservatories to help me rebuild my seed supplies once this event expires.

Beleriand
05-26-14, 10:58 AM
Just sent out #35 and #36 looking for Mr. Sparkly

Beleriand
05-26-14, 10:59 AM

Hooray hooray hooray......can't wait to join you there!

my607
05-26-14, 11:07 AM
That's goes for me too I hope sometime soon. Beleriand is this your final egg?

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 11:42 AM
Update:
pyre egg on 8th or 9th adventure (forgot which) on day 3, Saturday,
ultramarine egg on 15th adventure (just now), on day 5, Monday....

maybe get the bijou before time is up? :) I've been spending 8 gems on mithril now..it's equaled out now to spending about 30 gems per dragon...which is cheaper than the 400 it would take to buy em both outright. I have a semi decent supply of dragon scales from the adventures. Have about 12 treasure troves I haven't yet opened for fear of wasting resources....there's prob some mithril in there somewhere but I don't want to risk it. Deep mines still not dropping it.

Very excited that at the end of this ill have 2 dragons whereas before I had none, and at a good price considering how much they are in the market. Hatched my baby pyre right away so that if it drops another egg ill be able to have a souvenir as it looks pretty cool. Not sure about 200 jewels for ultramarine to have a souvenir. So far only had my 2 eggs drop, not more than one of the same type..

Now for the Polaris north conundrum. Would be nice to have the barracks right about now.:rolleyes:

I guess this quest is sort of in line with the pink alicorn quest as I didn't have all the needed resources for that one and did end up spending gems, maybe 40-50?, but it was worth it to me for having an energy dragon as regular alicorn didn't seem worth it to me. Wizard schools though, very very worth it.

Beleriand
05-26-14, 11:53 AM
That's goes for me too I hope sometime soon. Beleriand is this your final egg?

Yes, flare is hatched and the ultra marine is in progress I just need 3 more lapis, to move forward with that dragon. I have the barracks searching for the third egg. Tick tock tick tock.

knuffel19
05-26-14, 11:56 AM
Again nothing. For three days in a row. Sigh.

my607
05-26-14, 12:04 PM
Final egg seems to take forever.

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 12:05 PM
Works for me: I started with 0 Vitals, 1 Living wood, 1 Dragon scale, and +/- 30 Mithril. Was very hard work to do even 10 adventures. Got the third egg on my 11th or 12th adventure.
Congrats !

meme1098
05-26-14, 12:06 PM
Ok, I have a theory on dragon egg drops! Those who have had to do 25+ adventures to get 1-2 eggs is because we had large supplies of hard to get items like Mithril and Vital essence sitting in our inventory and TL designed this goal to reduce our large inventory stock. Once we reduce our inventory to a more manageable level then we are allowed the eggs. Those who got their eggs in just a few adventures had medium to low inventory. Everyone else is just unlucky, sorry. I know I know, the official response will be "our coding isn't that complicated" but really, we do need more confusion and fun today.

I wish I could go with this theory since I had low supplies of mithril & vital essence. But after using up all 15 or 16 mithril(I forget exactly) & making vital essence constantly while sending adventures, I still have only the pyre egg so far.
Pretty much stalled now because of the mithril but such is life.
In the end, it will be fine since I will at least have one of the dragons. I'm working on hatching it now since I can't do much else. Waiting on a 2 day mithril craft (which I'm only gonna do once) and have tried the jewelers trade without luck. So maybe 1 more adventure for me unless mithril drops out of the sky. Who knows we're finally getting rain this weekend after being in such a horrible drought here for years so it could happen....ya never know. :D

Beleriand
05-26-14, 12:07 PM
Again nothing. For three days in a row. Sigh.

When you say nothing do you mean zero eggs? Ugh I feel for you, that sounds like torture. Sending you luck that your next adventure brings back a double!

doobievilla
05-26-14, 12:07 PM
Dragon Scales.. weird

knuffel19
05-26-14, 12:10 PM
When you say nothing do you mean zero eggs? Ugh I feel for you, that sounds like torture. Sending you luck that your next adventure brings back a double!

No, thankfully, I got the flare dragon but since then nothing. I had hardly anything to begin with and I am hanging in there by my fingernails, doing trades for mithril and jewels. Down to the last one...

olcastle
05-26-14, 12:13 PM
After completing that, I don't think I'll have resources to hatch the aquamarine.

You'll have resources eventually, there's no time limit.

eepopp
05-26-14, 12:14 PM
No, thankfully, I got the flare dragon but since then nothing. I had hardly anything to begin with and I am hanging in there by my fingernails, doing trades for mithril and jewels. Down to the last one...

Mithril also drops occasionally from your Deep Mines! I've had at least 2 Mithril drop from my Deep Mines since the beginning of this event, so collect from them when they're ready!

shannonth
05-26-14, 12:22 PM
Ok I all I got from matrix is 2 dragon scales for the drop tommorrow I will tell what the other two drop but that all I got for now is two dragon scales and 350 coins and 2exp.

dala12
05-26-14, 12:29 PM
I need seeds...and almost out of mithril. I have 1 dragon but the second I also think won't be mine....I like the sparkle one!

meme1098
05-26-14, 12:32 PM
Ok I all I got from matrix is 2 dragon scales for the drop tommorrow I will tell what the other two drop but that all I got for now is two dragon scales and 350 coins and 2exp.

So don't really need to knock myself out over this if I can't get beyond the pyre dragon since it looks like stuff I can get from other sources.
Thanks for the info, shannonth.
I'm not one of those 'keeping up with the Joneses' kinda persons so if all I get is the first one, then I'm happy.
Good luck to everyone else on this one!

**& everyone here in the US- please take a minute today to remember those who laid down their lives on the alter of freedom!**

girufel
05-26-14, 12:37 PM
19 trips and only 1 dragon so far. 2 mithril left.....

doobievilla
05-26-14, 12:40 PM
please take a minute today to remember those who laid down their lives on the alter of freedom!**

Agree and also lets not forget about the sacrifices our Allies who went with the US shoulder to shoulder..

ghjvcucjb
05-26-14, 12:40 PM
I wish I could go with this theory since I had low supplies of mithril & vital essence. But after using up all 15 or 16 mithril(I forget exactly) & making vital essence constantly while sending adventures, I still have only the pyre egg so far.
In the end, it will be fine since I will at least have one of the dragons. I'm working on hatching it now since I can't do much else. Waiting on a 2 day mithril craft (which I'm only gonna do once) and have tried the jewelers trade without luck. So maybe 1 more adventure for me unless mithril drops out of the sky. Who knows we're finally getting rain this weekend after being in such a horrible drought here for years so it could happen....ya never know. :D
Shhhhhhhhh! Don't debunk theories with facts for at least 3-5 pages or you'll ruin the fun ;-)

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 12:43 PM
After having a think, I'm gonna skip the Polaris north portion of the ultramarine egg, unless the bijou drops before time is up. Also skipping handing over my precious jewels:)

....Wonder if all this is leading up to a future quest that requires a massive amount of dragon scales for advanced players.....:confused:

belbar22
05-26-14, 12:43 PM
I am struggling to get enough seeds to make vital extract. I was hoping that with 4 conservatories they would generate enough but sadly, they don't. Still waiting for Bijou egg as I have been lucky enough to get the other 2.

Still, I think this is a good update and quest line.

Congrats to all who have got their eggs and good luck to those still hunting.

doobievilla
05-26-14, 12:44 PM
Proud parent of a fully grown Pyre Dragon... its already ignoring me and is constantly texting BDFF Mithril and BDFF Dragon.. some things never change even in 10100111 land.. sigh..

vuvhappy
05-26-14, 12:57 PM
Mithril also drops occasionally from your Deep Mines! I've had at least 2 Mithril drop from my Deep Mines since the beginning of this event, so collect from them when they're ready!
I feel your pain, I have received only one, I finished all my inventory so I bought the second egg thinking that I could build up my inventory for the third one, nothing from the trade nothing from the deep mines, I finished with the dark caves formations, I am building one In the magic forge, my last resource and hope ....... It is sad I thought I was ready ......

meme1098
Agree and also lets not forget about the sacrifices our Allies who went with the US shoulder to shoulder..

'Salute' to all those who stood shoulder to shoulder protecting our freedoms!

midgetsocks
I have a neighbor who is level 43 and has obviously spent hundreds if not a thousand dollars on gems, went from having her pyre as baby one day to fully adult the next, but only has one from this event:confused: soo random! That's her only new dragon she's still trying.

doobievilla
05-26-14, 01:00 PM
I have a neighbor who is level 43 and has obviously spent hundreds if not a thousand dollars on gems, went from having her pyre as baby one day to fully adult the next, but only has one from this event:confused: soo random! That's her only new dragon she's still trying.

U can in theory have it born in one day.. 1 hour tap time and only need 20 taps.. if thats the case she might need a nap.

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 01:04 PM
She loves this game, rearranges her set up every few days. I rearrange every few expansions...already thinking of a special dragon habitat :)

Does anyone know if the white alicorn comes up as a quest and at what point(?) it has a box next to it but if its questable i either missed it or haven't reached it.

doobievilla
05-26-14, 01:08 PM
She loves this game, rearranges her set up every few days. I rearrange every few expansions...already thinking of a special dragon habitat :)

Does anyone know if the white alicorn comes up as a quest and at what point(?) it has a box next to it but if its questable i either missed it or haven't reached it.

No it isnt a Quest..Alicorn is Gem only unless you have a Love Shack and if you did you wouldnt be asking this question..

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 01:18 PM
Lol yup. No love shack!

belbar22
05-26-14, 01:20 PM
Just got my Bijou dragon. Got all 3 now. So excited. Now to concentrate on hatching them. Going to do a few more adventures to get troves for the jewels and diamond.

jimboser
05-26-14, 01:24 PM
I am struggling to get enough seeds to make vital extract. I was hoping that with 4 conservatories they would generate enough but sadly, they don't.

I'm at 11 now, and that seems to be a good number for keeping up with seeds. Now if only I could keep up with mushrooms and living wood... LOL

hugpete
05-26-14, 01:28 PM
Finally my mithril is done crafting and I was able to send out my 18th adventure. Just got another from the deep mine, but still none coming in from trades. Another mithril crafting now, so I'll be able to do 2 more adventures after this...until I get more mithril. Hoping for some luck getting my 3rd egg, still need the Ultramarine.

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 01:33 PM
Any word yet on what adult Bijou drops? First page said it's not jewels?

tanbi1
05-26-14, 02:36 PM
Update:
pyre egg on 8th or 9th adventure (forgot which) on day 3, Saturday,
ultramarine egg on 15th adventure (just now), on day 5, Monday....

maybe get the bijou before time is up? :) I've been spending 8 gems on mithril now..it's equaled out now to spending about 30 gems per dragon...which is cheaper than the 400 it would take to buy em both outright. I have a semi decent supply of dragon scales from the adventures. Have about 12 treasure troves I haven't yet opened for fear of wasting resources....there's prob some mithril in there somewhere but I don't want to risk it. Deep mines still not dropping it.

Very excited that at the end of this ill have 2 dragons whereas before I had none, and at a good price considering how much they are in the market. Hatched my baby pyre right away so that if it drops another egg ill be able to have a souvenir as it looks pretty cool. Not sure about 200 jewels for ultramarine to have a souvenir. So far only had my 2 eggs drop, not more than one of the same type..

Now for the Polaris north conundrum. Would be nice to have the barracks right about now.:rolleyes:

I guess this quest is sort of in line with the pink alicorn quest as I didn't have all the needed resources for that one and did end up spending gems, maybe 40-50?, but it was worth it to me for having an energy dragon as regular alicorn didn't seem worth it to me. Wizard schools though, very very worth it.

8 gems on mithril?

mreames
05-26-14, 02:42 PM
Just got my Bijou dragon. Got all 3 now. So excited. Now to concentrate on hatching them. Going to do a few more adventures to get troves for the jewels and diamond.

Congratulations! :) still trying for one on other account but do have one on this one.

KasiaH30
05-26-14, 02:42 PM
Well it's official I'm out of mithril and I don't know when I will have more. I have still 26 seeds but no mithril. At this point I doubt I'll get the last egg :(

evritta
05-26-14, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the advice. I do force close regurlarly. I cannot say for sure this time I play so much and had just picked it up as normal, collected, resent my knights on a new adventure. Usually if your offline and it's not really working, you have to redo everything. It's wierd how everything else was accepted. What I started in kitchen, workshop, exchange was all there in the morning. Oh well, I can't change it so I need to just move on.

evritta
05-26-14, 02:46 PM
Oh Evritta, that sucks! I hope TL can find your egg. Or that you get it again soon.

Still adventuring here. Down to my last Mithril but doing the exchange in hope to get some more, last time it didn't. I am going to keep questing till the days are done, I mean one of these days I will get my other two, right? Right?

Thanks.

evritta
05-26-14, 02:51 PM
The fact that you had the recipe unlocked in the kitchen to make the gingerbread will prove that you had collected the egg and started the quest.

I suggest you take a screenshot of the gingerbread in your inventory showing the page it is on. The fact that it is on one of the top pages will prove that it has recently been made (and not from last christmas).

Then you can put in a ticket with TL with the screenshot and hopefully they can give you back your egg and open up the adventure again. Good luck with it.

And for everyone a reminder for everyone to always force close your game before collecting an adventure or anything important such as a rare drop. Force closing stops the app being idle in the background and gets it to reload properly and sync with the servers. If you just open your game and start playing, the game is not necessarily ready for play because it has not loaded and synched with the server.

To force close on IOS, double tap the home button and swipe the app upwards

Sorry for double post but I forgot to include post I was commenting on...
Thanks for the advice. I do force close regurlarly. I cannot say for sure this time I play so much and had just picked it up as normal, collected, resent my knights on a new adventure. Usually if your offline and it's not really working, you have to redo everything. It's wierd how everything else was accepted. What I started in kitchen, workshop, exchange was all there in the morning. Oh well, I can't change it so I need to just move on.

irishmeagan
05-26-14, 03:03 PM
What to do??? Polaris North or wait until I get the last egg???

doobievilla
05-26-14, 03:05 PM
Egg...........

dadspad
05-26-14, 03:36 PM
For anyone thinking they might try to hatch the ultramarine egg now, and they need to go on the deep sea adventure for the lapis, and you're not level 30, the potion of gills is going to run you 20 gems. Apparently the potion of gills is 2 levels above what you need to participate in this event. I hit level 28 the morning after the prevent, and hit 29 during. So it's either spend 20 gems or wait, but I kinda had my heart set on getting a second egg. On my other account I'm at 33, so no issues there, except I was in a much worse spot for supplies, because of things I'd completed just prior to the prevent ( used all mithril to upgrade fairy respite, etc.) so I'm not really in a position to even try to hatch the ultramarine egg, and try to get the other eggs.

Just a warning for other < level 30 players out there.

sweetthing1
05-26-14, 03:39 PM
I hear ya.....I'm in the same boat....wish there was a like button on here like Facebook .... I think you would have a bunch!

doobievilla
05-26-14, 03:40 PM
For anyone thinking they might try to hatch the ultramarine egg now, and they need to go on the deep sea adventure for the lapis, and you're not level 30, the potion of gills is going to run you 20 gems. Apparently the potion of gills is 2 levels above what you need to participate in this event. I hit level 28 the morning after the prevent, and hit 29 during. So it's either spend 20 gems or wait, but I kinda had my heart set on getting a second egg. On my other account I'm at 33, so no issues there, except I was in a much worse spot for supplies, because of things I'd completed just prior to the prevent ( used all mithril to upgrade fairy respite, etc.) so I'm not really in a position to even try to hatch the ultramarine egg, and try to get the other eggs.

no part of this requires you to pay with Gems

kolakid
05-26-14, 03:46 PM
Got first drops from Flare & Bijou

Flare gave Armour
Bijou gave jewel

Bit disappointed after all the hype /effort to get something that i can craft/ collect from things I have already...was excited as thought might be something mega-special...guess after the fun comes the anticlimax!!!Hopefully something special down the line!
but at least I got my Eggs so grateful for that!

P.S.Am I the only one who wished they could keep the Eggs as pretty than the actual Dragons?! Pyre is just Mithril in a black suit!

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 04:02 PM
8 gems on mithril?
Yes, for the new adventure through the castle

mreames
05-26-14, 04:09 PM

We'll that's just extremely disappointing! I was planning on starting the deep sea adventure in about 10 hours. Had I known that I would not have skipped the 2 day part since it will take me several deep sea adventures. I have everything ready to go for 5 adventures but I'm not going to pay 100 gems to do it. :( I'm level 28 on this account. I hope it's a mistake and they do something about it. :)

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 04:09 PM
Bijou gave jewel
Thanks for reporting on bijou!
I guess the bit about it not laying jewels on first page is misleading:confused:
Id like to keep the eggs too, esp ultramarine. so Beautiful.

kolakid
05-26-14, 04:11 PM
not being DQ or trying to boast
as have hardly slept last few days trying to get eggs/jewels etc...
and only saying that after all the effort ...wanted the drops to be also something new
or something a bit more rare like Trade Tickets/Burning Ember/Alicorn parts

mreames
05-26-14, 04:14 PM
Got first drops from Flare & Bijou

Flare gave Armour
Bijou gave jewel

Bit disappointed after all the hype /effort to get something that i can craft/ collect from things I have already...was excited as thought might be something mega-special...guess after the fun comes the anticlimax!!!Hopefully something special down the line!
but at least I got my Eggs so grateful for that!

P.S.Am I the only one who wished they could keep the Eggs as pretty than the actual Dragons?! Pyre is just Mithril in a black suit!

Thanks for the report. :) I guess only time will tell if they drop anything more exciting than the average dragon.

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 04:18 PM
I have everything ready to go for 5 adventures but I'm not going to pay 100 gems to do it. :(
That is disappointing :( Could also wait til you get to higher levels to hatch it and continue through quest in order to save gems (?) Seems like the drops for these dragons are pretty random anyway..nothing new or ultra rare reported so far.

olcastle
05-26-14, 04:18 PM

I just wish I didn't waste rare things like golden apple, golden nuggets, dark cave formations...

We'll that's just extremely disappointing! I was planning on starting the deep sea adventure in about 10 hours. Had I known that I would not have skipped the 2 day part since it will take me several deep sea adventures. I have everything ready to go for 5 adventures but I'm not going to pay 100 gems to do it. :( I'm level 28 on this account. I hope it's a mistake and they do something about it. :)

There's a chance it's a mistake, it's worth to report it or maybe they just wanted you to level up.

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 04:22 PM
wanted the drops to be also something new
or something a bit more rare like Trade Tickets/Burning Ember/Alicorn parts
Ohh yesss, trade ticket drops in the rotation would be awesome.

mreames
05-26-14, 04:38 PM
I just wish I didn't waste rare things like golden apple, golden nuggets, dark cave formations...

There's a chance it's a mistake, it's worth to report it or maybe they just wanted you to level up.

I'm not there yet but going on what was reported. I'll see for myself once the 2 days expires later today. Certainly, if it's true, I'll just wait until I level up to 30, while checking to see if it gets changed. :)

robino23
05-26-14, 04:52 PM
That would have been nice. My first drop was coins! Sooo, disappointed. Maybe tomorrow. "sigh"

roguebee
05-26-14, 05:04 PM
This may be a dumb question, but for the Polaris adventures, is it 2 days to start the 4th adventure, or 2 days to complete the 4th adventure? Makes a difference on when I need to set the alarm clock for tomorrow morning.

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 05:06 PM
2 days to complete, all timed quests should be completed within the allotted time to get the rewards. So if you ever have timed quest that asks you to 'give' resources, wait until you're sure you have all required and want to complete the quest. Once you press give you can't get those resources back.

StoryPlayer67
05-26-14, 05:22 PM
I red that the egss come from the adventure.

mreames
05-26-14, 05:26 PM
This may be a dumb question, but for the Polaris adventures, is it 2 days to start the 4th adventure, or 2 days to complete the 4th adventure? Makes a difference on when I need to set the alarm clock for tomorrow morning.

But the only reward is the XP and coins so unless that's very important to you I'd set the alarm for whenever you want. :)

StoryPlayer67
05-26-14, 05:27 PM
Ohh yesss, trade ticket drops in the rotation would be awesome.

That is a whole not her avenue. I don't like that this adventure forces you to use gems and it's tight as everything is this purple thing pops up and takes 22 to have your gems when you know you don't need to speed up any building okay especially a coin building. Right now we are checking our inventory. Asking for gifts. That button needs a back button. If you did not mean to speed up the building etc. that make me really angry.

StoryPlayer67
05-26-14, 05:30 PM
But the only reward is the XP and coins so unless that's very important to you I'd set the alarm for whenever you want. :)

I like that and can you control when you start? Can you hold 3 days of gifts. 200 gems? I heard the Ferry respite gives out 100 gems. Do you have the fortune teller. It has been telling me a shinny gift was on our way. That would be kick.

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 05:31 PM
There were people who reported getting forever snow, youd have to go back some pages to see the numbers. It's set up so that you don't have to do as many trades through the royal exchange to get the forever snow.

StoryPlayer67
05-26-14, 05:33 PM
I'm not there yet but going on what was reported. I'll see for myself once the 2 days expires later today. Certainly, if it's true, I'll just wait until I level up to 30, while checking to see if it gets changed. :)

I built a new jewelry store and I up graded it I wonder if I should make 3.

StoryPlayer67
05-26-14, 05:34 PM
I built a new jewelry store and I up graded it I wonder if I should make 3.

I have two now.

mreames
05-26-14, 05:41 PM
There were people who reported getting forever snow, youd have to go back some pages to see the numbers. It's set up so that you don't have to do as many trades through the royal exchange to get the forever snow.

I've already done it. You must do the 4 adventures before you can do any trades. It was initially thought that it rewarded 40 forever snow but that has been edited out on the first page. If you look on 1st page you can see that the only rewards listed now are +3 XP and 370 coins.

mreames
05-26-14, 05:42 PM
I have two now.

It's really personal preference. I've seen players with as many as 10. :)

mnjcafe
05-26-14, 06:09 PM
Oh em gee! I just had to post to say that after numerous adventures today with nothing of significance, I got the sparkling egg tonight!!! I can't believe it! So excited.

mreames
05-26-14, 06:11 PM
Oh em gee! I just had to post to say that after numerous adventures today with nothing of significance, I got the sparkling egg tonight!!! I can't believe it! So excited.

Congratulations! :) very exciting! :)

roguebee
05-26-14, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the replies. I realized after I had posted the question, that I already knew the answer... The timed part is to start the 4th Polaris adventure within the 2 days. From what I have read, each trip saves about 2 trades in the exchange.

mreames
05-26-14, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the replies. I realized after I had posted the question, that I already knew the answer... The timed part is to start the 4th Polaris adventure within the 2 days. From what I have read, each trip saves about 2 trades in the exchange.

For me, I couldn't do any trades until after the time expired or completed 4 adventures. The adventure will give 8, 10 or 12 forever snow according to TL. 4 adventures then will total anywhere from 32 to 48 forever snow. There was no bonus forever snow for completing it on time, which I did.

carebear8724
05-26-14, 06:21 PM
Does anyone know if you get your resources back if you don't make the quota in time. For example the highly combustible goal you have to give 50 wool in 12 hours, what if you only are able to give 36. Does it keep those 36 wool or do you get them back if u haven't got the 50

mreames
05-26-14, 06:25 PM
Does anyone know if you get your resources back if you don't make the quota in time. For example the highly combustible goal you have to give 50 wool in 12 hours, what if you only are able to give 36. Does it keep those 36 wool or do you get them back if u haven't got the 50

It won't give them back. It's better to hang on to what you have until you actually have enough, except when the amount is greater than 99.

freesiawoods
05-26-14, 06:26 PM
I haven't counted how many adventures I've completed but it has been almost every 3 hours since it came out, except for overnight, and still have only the pyre egg. Same with my daughter's kingdom.

At some point it will be pointless going on more expensive adventures since it will become too late to complete the hatching process in time, am I right?

mreames
05-26-14, 06:27 PM
I haven't counted how many adventures I've completed but it has been almost every 3 hours since it came out, except for overnight, and still have only the pyre egg. Same with my daughter's kingdom.

At some point it will be pointless going on more expensive adventures since it will become too late to complete the hatching process in time, am I right?

Once you get an egg, there is no time limit for hatching the egg. :)

mreames
05-26-14, 06:29 PM

Oh and you're right... As long as you started the 4th adventure in time (or you wouldn't be able to start it at all) you'll get the maximum benefit of having done the adventures. :)

carebear8724
05-26-14, 06:32 PM
It won't give them back. It's better to hang on to what you have until you actually have enough, except when the amount is greater than 99.

I was afraid of that. :( what a waste! All that wool down the drain that I desperately needed for other goals. Thanks for the heads up though so I won't waste anymore. :)

freesiawoods
05-26-14, 06:35 PM
Once you get an egg, there is no time limit for hatching the egg. :)

I see. Thank you very much, as I haven't been able to keep up with this thread:)

freesiawoods
05-26-14, 06:36 PM
I was afraid of that. :( what a waste! All that wool down the drain that I desperately needed for other goals. Thanks for the heads up though so I won't waste anymore. :)

That is true for anything in CS where you tap 'Give' -- something to watch out for as I've fallen prey many times!

mreames
05-26-14, 06:37 PM

Sorry to hear about that! Is it definitely lost? Try the stables too. It is rather hard to come up from that amount in 12 hours, sorry. :(

Queenzod
05-26-14, 06:48 PM
I see. Thank you very much, as I haven't been able to keep up with this thread:)

Why not? It's only 140 pages long...

passinthru8
05-26-14, 06:49 PM

I started with 41 Mithril and have received 2 or 3 from mining and exchange. I now have 10. So I have been 33X and have not rcvd Egg 3. I had 50 Hot Choc, 24 Gingerbread, 1 potion of gills and about 99 of everything when i started. I am just waiting for 3rd Egg. I agree that TL waited for people with lots of resources to USE them ALL. Which really stinks. It took me months to forge those Mithril!! Oh, I almost forgot to mention, My 5 Jewelry shops only gave coins for 2 days. NO Jewels! Rediculous!! I got most from Troves, then bought out the last 40 I think.

mreames
05-26-14, 06:54 PM

Well they did say it was going to be an epic! :cool:

Beleriand
05-26-14, 07:26 PM

That is so great. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

dadspad
05-26-14, 07:28 PM
The 200 jewels is doable, if you start with 99. I got the most from the 18 troves I busted. Saw 2-8 jewels per trove, except for the troves with large diamonds, got 3. The rest I got from sparkling mines, deep mines, and busting a lot of rock. Hit was at 160 after troves, and was able to get the rest within 9 hours. Building back stocks slowly and had 8 rocky outcropping to start with from expansions, down to 1. Also went through about a dozen iron rich rocks. Totally doable.

carebear8724
05-26-14, 07:45 PM
Sorry to hear about that! Is it definitely lost? Try the stables too. It is rather hard to come up from that amount in 12 hours, sorry. :(
Oh well better luck next time for me I guess. It's a blessing in disguise though I guess, I haven't been on the forums forever and you so nice in helping me hope you don't mind if I added you.:o

mreames
05-26-14, 07:53 PM
Oh well better luck next time for me I guess. It's a blessing in disguise though I guess, I haven't been on the forums forever and you so nice in helping me hope you don't mind if I added you.:o

Not at all! I accepted ;)

Beleriand
05-26-14, 08:09 PM

Hahaha, yes a little light reading before bed perhaps.

mreames
05-26-14, 08:14 PM

I sent an invite from my other account, too.

Yummielicous
05-26-14, 08:29 PM
This is the first time posting on forum! I have about 15 adventures but only have one dragon! Am I doing something wrong? I'm low on seeds and I'm wondering should I continue or stop trying for the other two eggs! Thanks for any help! ��

evritta
05-26-14, 08:32 PM
I have two games and both only have pyre egg. Over 30 trips each (prob way more ) with both the castle and barracks. Fortunately I have lots of Mithril, not sure how, but I'm just burning through it. I posted back on page 104, I got the ultramarine egg on Friday but over night a weasel must have snuck in and stole it! I woke the next morning and it was gone. Haven't received any sympathy from TL. I don't mind these timed events in which we have to work our tails off to achieve but my knights are worn out. I think they might be unionizing. I just have to move on. I know we still have several days but my goodness, I think I've had enough. I may just be a one egg and done!

mreames
05-26-14, 08:32 PM
This is the first time posting on forum! I have about 15 adventures but only have one dragon! Am I doing something wrong? I'm low on seeds and I'm wondering should I continue or stop trying for the other two eggs! Thanks for any help! ��

No, you're not doing anything wrong if you're going on the pyre adventure. They are random drops and we can just hope something good comes along next time. :)

my607
05-26-14, 08:34 PM
Don't stop you still have time to find the other eggs. No, you not doing anything wrong it takes time. I'm still waiting for sparkling egg to arrive. It seems like forever hopefully soon.

mreames
05-26-14, 08:36 PM
I have two games and both only have pyre egg. Over 30 trips each (prob way more ) with both the castle and barracks. Fortunately I have lots of Mithril, not sure how, but I'm just burning through it. I posted back on page 104, I got the ultramarine egg on Friday but over night a weasel must have snuck in and stole it! I woke the next morning and it was gone. Haven't received any sympathy from TL. I don't mind these timed events in which we have to work our tails off to achieve but my knights are worn out. I think they might be unionizing. I just have to move on. I know we still have several days but my goodness, I think I've had enough. I may just be a one egg and done!

Yeah, that really sucked. Sync issues can be very demoralizing. :( I hope you keep going and get it back.

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 08:38 PM
I've already done it. You must do the 4 adventures before you can do any trades.
That doesn't jive with the timed quests being optional. I'll have to read through the thread then and see who waited out the 2 days, and how they managed the forever snow issue.
But people were still reporting getting snow from Polaris north.

mreames
05-26-14, 08:49 PM
That doesn't jive with the timed quests being optional. I'll have to read through the thread then and see who waited out the 2 days, and how they managed the forever snow issue.
But people were still reporting getting snow from Polaris north.

Sorry for not being clear, If you wait out the 2 days then the trade becomes available so that is how it is optional. You definitely get 8, 10 or 12 snow from each adventure. Originally it was said there was bonus snow for finishing the quest on time but that part was not true.

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 08:51 PM
That's what I thought, wait out two days then you can do the trades. Otherwise the people who wait until the event is over and maybe save ultramarine for last would never be able to hatch it.

mreames
05-26-14, 08:59 PM
That's what I thought, wait out two days then you can do the trades. Otherwise the people who wait until the event is over and maybe save ultramarine for last would never be able to hatch it.

True. Also, because of the way it works, as long as someone starts the 4th adventure before it expires, they are getting maximum advantage for collecting snow even if it finishes after it expires. They just lose the 3 XP and 360 coins.

Yummielicous
05-26-14, 09:06 PM
Thanks! I will keep trying! Just so frustrating!

mreames
05-26-14, 09:10 PM
Thanks! I will keep trying! Just so frustrating!

Good luck! :)

dadspad
05-26-14, 09:15 PM

Can you do what I talked about doing without paying gems? No. Is it required to do what I want to do, hatching an ultramarine now, with the chance of acquiring a second egg to hatch when you are less than level 30? Yes.

But you're right, that what I want to do, while within the parameters of the game, is not required. Nor is hatching the dragon now required. I never said or implied it. I'm just saying that if you want to obtain the difference of 5 lapis by doing the deep sea adventure, since you cannot craft it before level 30, you will be looking at a 20 gem cost. If you don't want to that, you are by all means welcome and able to wait until level 30. It's a choice, but some people, as a few here have stated didn't know the choice was imminent when they decided to skip the resource intensive All Gold Everything quest thinking they'd do the deep sea adventure.

By no means did I mean to say or imply that it was a requirement. I thought I'd qualified my statement appropriately, allowing someone to update the FAQ, or if this was unintentional fix it. In the meantime, I made my choice.

mafruha
05-26-14, 09:25 PM
What does the dragon do? What if anybody doesnt get all the eggs? Then what??

mreames
05-26-14, 09:25 PM
Can you do what I talked about doing without paying gems? No. Is it required to do what I want to do, hatching an ultramarine now, with the chance of acquiring a second egg to hatch when you are less than level 30? Yes.

But you're right, that what I want to do, while within the parameters of the game, is not required. Nor is hatching the dragon now required. I never said or implied it. I'm just saying that if you want to obtain the difference of 5 lapis by doing the deep sea adventure, since you cannot craft it before level 30, you will be looking at a 20 gem cost. If you don't want to that, you are by all means welcome and able to wait until level 30. It's a choice, but some people, as a few here have stated didn't know the choice was imminent when they decided to skip the resource intensive All Gold Everything quest thinking they'd do the deep sea adventure.

By no means did I mean to say or imply that it was a requirement. I thought I'd qualified my statement appropriately, allowing someone to update the FAQ, or if this was unintentional fix it. In the meantime, I made my choice.

I'll be considering my choice in about 40 minutes. I appreciated the heads up or I would have been very upset.

Queenzod
05-26-14, 09:28 PM
What does the dragon do? What if anybody doesnt get all the eggs? Then what??

The dragon gives you regular dragon type drops. There's a separate thread for what's come up so far. If you don't get the egg(s) by June 1st, you either buy the egg(s) with gems or you go without.

midgetsocks
05-26-14, 09:47 PM
The dragons apparently each drop an item daily. Could be dragon scales, could be a jewel from bijou, I don't remember the other reported drops.
If you don't get all within the time frame, you have an option of paying 200 gems for whatever egg you'd like, likely you would have to make the purchase before the event is finished completely. It's possible, perhaps, that they would be available in the market afterwards but it's not a guarantee.
And if you don't get all 3, then you don't get all 3 :) no biggie, it's just a game..although I'm sure most would prefer to get one of each at least, but it hasn't worked out that way in practice and some have bowed out early.

mreames
05-26-14, 10:19 PM
So yes, I can confirm that the potion of gills is locked until level 30 according to my potion shop. I would have made different choices had I known this in time but oh well.

knuffel19
05-26-14, 10:19 PM
Me too! I am so happy!

knuffel19
05-26-14, 10:27 PM
A question: I got the sparkling egg and that means I have to bake gingerbread men, but I don't see that in my kitchen. I have't started the questline yet as I am still adventuring for the last egg. Would that be the reason?

mreames
05-26-14, 10:29 PM
A question: I got the sparkling egg and that means I have to bake gingerbread men, but I don't see that in my kitchen. I have't started the questline yet as I am still adventuring for the last egg. Would that be the reason?

Congratulations on the sparkling egg. :) the ultramarine egg is the one that needs the gingerbread men.

dala12
05-26-14, 10:39 PM
Wher does the seed come from? I know from the fairy retreat and the two other buildings but does it also come from a plant that I must harvest from land? I desperate need seeds.....

infinitelove19
05-26-14, 10:46 PM
Wher does the seed come from? I know from the fairy retreat and the two other buildings but does it also come from a plant that I must harvest from land? I desperate need seeds.....

The conservatory building is the best source of seeds. On my main account I now have four conservatories & when possible, I collect from all of them every two hours to get enough seeds! if I recall correctly, they need 15 red petals, & 5ish super glue, fancy beams & fancy blocks to build. Good luck!

dala12
05-26-14, 10:52 PM
Okay I buy that then! Thanks! Now I need to make room....

infinitelove19
05-26-14, 10:55 PM
So I was pleasantly surprised this morning to get the ultramarine egg on both my phone & my old iPad, which had both been on EXACTLY the same number of quests, 27... then I come on here & was reading pages 111 & 112 to find 3 more people who got the ultramarine egg on their 27th quests, so my question is, did TL put a failsafe into their programming??? If so, I wonder how many quests before one is guaranteed the sparkling egg???

After 115 pages of reading, I skipped to this point, so sorry if this has already been discussed. Also sorry to hear about Evritta who got ultramarine, baked some cookies & then their ultramarine egg disappeared. That bites!!
Did you email TL? I hope they can restore your egg to your account.

So what do people think about my theory, any support for it, or contradictions? (i.e. getting Ultramarine LATER than quest 27?) or being past 30 quests & still not having an Ultramarine? (aside from eggs that disappear, that is)

edit: Okay, upon reading the pages I had originally skipped, I've counted at least ten people who report getting ultramarine on or about quest #27 & nobody who reported getting it (for the first time) AFTER that point. :-)

jasren
05-26-14, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE
Ok, I have a theory on dragon egg drops! Those who have had to do 25+ adventures to get 1-2 eggs is because we had large supplies of hard to get items like Mithril and Vital essence sitting in our inventory and TL designed this goal to reduce our large inventory stock. Once we reduce our inventory to a more manageable level then we are allowed the eggs. Those who got their eggs in just a few adventures had medium to low inventory. Everyone else is just unlucky, sorry. I know I know, the official response will be "our coding isn't that complicated" but really, we do need more confusion and fun today.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have any vital essence, and only 17-18 mithril which I'd been saving up bit by bit for adamant goal, yet 1st egg I got on 9-10 adventure. I'm on my 26th and no second egg. So I'm hoping its 27 th then 31st like someone else wrote, that I'll get the next two, because iv spent gems on swords since 18th, and on some armour too.

Queenzod
05-26-14, 11:40 PM
So much for my theory that 37 is the charm! I've just sent out adventures 38 & 39, looking for that elusive last sparkly egg. This has gotten funny it's so ridiculous!

knuffel19
05-26-14, 11:41 PM
Congratulations on the sparkling egg. :) the ultramarine egg is the one that needs the gingerbread men.
Ah yes, sorry, that was my brain before coffee in the morning. Not hatching the sparkling egg just yet, I need all the jewels I can get for the exchange trying to get mithril.

mreames
05-27-14, 12:03 AM
Ah yes, sorry, that was my brain before coffee in the morning. Not hatching the sparkling egg just yet, I need all the jewels I can get for the exchange trying to get mithril.

:) I know the feeling except in my case it's a brain that's been up too long. Lol good luck on the mithril!

SpiritWind00
05-27-14, 12:11 AM
So much for my theory that 37 is the charm! I've just sent out adventures 38 & 39, looking for that elusive last sparkly egg. This has gotten funny it's so ridiculous!

Oh super... If you and I are in the same sync pattern to receive eggs, like the first 2, then I'm in for a bit of a wait. Hmmmmm..... She says grinning.

Jir67
05-27-14, 12:34 AM
I know that somewhere in it topic, deep burier in more than 134 pages, someone already asked this...
there is another source of pile of seeds?
I still have only the pyre dragon, and I'm short of pile of seed and mermaid scale, and I have mithir only for 4 quest... (I send my knigh to Moria looking for the deeper mines, but I think they met a Balrog, since they never returned )

ciarjen
05-27-14, 12:40 AM
I know that somewhere in it topic, deep burier in more than 134 pages, someone already asked this...
I still have only the pyre dragon, and I'm short of pile of seed and mermaid scale, and I have mithir only for 4 quest... (I send my knigh to Moria looking for the deeper mines, but I think they met a Balrog, since they never returned )

You can build extra conservatories. I have 9.

infinitelove19
05-27-14, 12:42 AM
The conservatory building is the best source of seeds. On my main account I now have four conservatories & when possible, I collect from all of them every two hours to get enough seeds! if I recall correctly, they need 15 red petals, & 5ish super glue, fancy beams & fancy blocks to build. Good luck!

^^^ To answer your question, from one page back. ;-)
To maguar or any mod: Is this info in the FAQ's?

minndom
05-27-14, 12:42 AM
I wish this wasn't timed. I've run out of mithril but seem to gather enough seeds for one adventure a day. My gem purchase didn't go through and don't have enough gems to buy another egg.. This would be fun to have as a long term goal (like alicorn parts).

Jir67
05-27-14, 12:44 AM
You can build extra conservatories. I have 9.

thanks...
I have to move a building in the storage, since I have no free space...
I'm stil working on two other quest (troll tribe 5 and Greselda) so I'm short of almost all raw material
If I get the two other egg, I'll be happy, If not, at least I have one little dragon :D

3Dolphin2013
05-27-14, 12:44 AM
I just got a pyre egg! I repeat I just got a pyre egg yaaay!
And now I'm looking at another timer..
50 wool.
Will the timer start when I give the first wool or is it counting down already while I type this?
Anyone know please?

ghjvcucjb
05-27-14, 12:45 AM

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65360-Castle-Story-02-13-2014-Update-Greselda-s-Beautiful-Dark-Garden/page12

Post #119 Aggwynn states:

Piles of Seeds come from Faerie Respite, Magic Garden, Ivy's Hut, Conservatory

Jir67
05-27-14, 12:49 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65360-Castle-Story-02-13-2014-Update-Greselda-s-Beautiful-Dark-Garden/page12

Post #119 Aggwynn states:

Piles of Seeds come from Faerie Respite, Magic Garden, Ivy's Hut, Conservatory

thanks!
I collected from a couple of this building, dropping living wood (happy about this) and coin...
I'll waith for Ivy's hut and magic garden...

celphyn
05-27-14, 12:51 AM
Already 145 pages o.O
This is my first message here, sorry if i'm too lazy to read all pages...
But I wanna know how many eggs everyone got until now ?!?
I'm at my 14th adventure and got only one egg =(

ciarjen
05-27-14, 12:53 AM
Already 145 pages o.O

The answer to your question is in the 145 pages which you have not read.

ghjvcucjb
05-27-14, 12:57 AM
Already 145 pages o.O

I got my second egg on my 28/29th adventure.

celphyn
05-27-14, 01:04 AM
I got my second egg on my 28/29th adventure.

28/29th adventure !!!
Thanks for your answer =]
I think i'm gonna give up. I don't have enough ressources now.
Maybe I can do one adventure per day T.T

maguar
05-27-14, 01:23 AM
I've updated the first page with a few more dragon drops, added seeds to the FAQ and put the note about the potion of gills being level 30.

Anyuszko
05-27-14, 01:34 AM
I've updated the first page with a few more dragon drops, added seeds to the FAQ and put the note about the potion of gills being level 30.

Hi maguar, in the faq still says "So far no one has been able to hatch a second of the same type." Correct it, some ppl (including me) hatched the second matrix dragon. I can confirm that in case you dont pet the newly borned matrix dragon (so you do not finish the questline) the crafting ability remains in the magic forge, so you can hatch "unlimited" matrix dragons if you find more egg(s) or buy with gems. However, since you can store only one egg of the same type, you have to hatch the dragon before you find more eggs.

maguar
05-27-14, 01:49 AM
Hi maguar, in the faq still says "So far no one has been able to hatch a second of the same type." Correct it, some ppl (including me) hatched the second matrix dragon. I can confirm that in case you dont pet the newly borned matrix dragon (so you do not finish the questline) the crafting ability remains in the magic forge, so you can hatch "unlimited" matrix dragons if you find more egg(s) or buy with gems. However, since you can store only one egg of the same type, you have to hatch the dragon before you find more eggs.

Did a quick change to that bit of the FAQ

echowuuu
05-27-14, 01:52 AM
Just built 4 conversatories for pile of seed

rosewaterlily
05-27-14, 02:00 AM
I don't see ornate beam mentioned in the treasure trove drops and I got one.
Thanks for your hard work maguar.

claupu
05-27-14, 02:18 AM
I got 2 gems from the adventure directly in the morning (European time zone), NOT from the Treasure Trove. I was twice lucky, b/c I collected before the game synced (stupid me) and the "first" time I got a Prime Cut (besides some Scales and Crystals), but the "second" time I got the 2 gems! First time ever I was happy about a sync error :).

Maybe a mod can add the drop to the first page? I didn't see it there. Thanks.

dragon2046
05-27-14, 02:36 AM
Does mithrel come from regular or iron rich rocks ? Chopped a bunch for jewels to do aqua egg but never got any mithrel. Or does it only come from the dark cave ones for gems? Need the sparking egg but running out of mithrel and my two deep mines (that are both leveled up) are not dropping any. Really don't want to do the two day thing in the forge.

idrispad
05-27-14, 02:41 AM

How can you play this time limited quest without paying gems if you have no dragon scales to start with and no dragon to get them? Obviously you don't need to play the quest at all but in order to do so you are required to pay with gems.

I have to say, with respect to the gill potion, it seems strange to have it limited to a level above that required to participate in the quest.

maguar
05-27-14, 02:45 AM
rosewaterlily and claupu I've updated those.

Dragon2046 mithril doesn't drop from the non gem rocks. You're better off paying the 8 gems to buy the ice brand from the keep for 8 gems then to buy the dark cave formation.

dragon2046
05-27-14, 02:59 AM
rosewaterlily and claupu I've updated those.

Dragon2046 mithril doesn't drop from the non gem rocks. You're better off paying the 8 gems to buy the ice brand from the keep for 8 gems then to buy the dark cave formation.

Thank u. :). Fingers crossed for the sparkling egg. Good luck to everyone.

jasren
05-27-14, 03:01 AM
I got my second egg (aqua) on adventure 26/27, so I'm hoping I get the third on 31 like some. Iv only got queens court so I'll be using that for Polaris for the next 32 hrs, setting the alarm to 6am, lol, just to do the 4 before the 2 days, then back to do more 3hr ones for third egg.

Question- if I do just the time part of aqua, then leave it- the timed portions of the quest don't expire when the 10. Days do, do they? Iv read all 144 pages but not sure, as some have written unless you do 4 adventures to Polaris before the 10 days is up, you don't complete the quest?
So I mean- all the other timed portions, will still be available to complete, after the 10 days, because I plan to do one egg at a time, and only Polaris part now, other times portions later.

Beleriand
05-27-14, 03:22 AM

That is great information. Wish I would have known earlier for flare. "Sigh" I will do that with my ultramarine since I am in the process of hatching. So to get this straight, I can hatch him but as long as I don't pet hiim the quest will remain open?

Beleriand
05-27-14, 03:24 AM
(I send my knigh to Moria looking for the deeper mines, but I think they met a Balrog, since they never returned )

Hahaha that's cute.

infinitelove19
05-27-14, 03:29 AM
I got my second egg (aqua) on adventure 26/27, so I'm hoping I get the third on 31 like some. Iv only got queens court so I'll be using that for Polaris for the next 32 hrs, setting the alarm to 6am, lol, just to do the 4 before the 2 days, then back to do more 3hr ones for third egg.

Question- if I do just the time part of aqua, then leave it- the timed portions of the quest don't expire when the 10. Days do, do they? Iv read all 144 pages but not sure, as some have written unless you do 4 adventures to Polaris before the 10 days is up, you don't complete the quest?
So I mean- all the other timed portions, will still be available to complete, after the 10 days, because I plan to do one egg at a time, and only Polaris part now, other times portions later.

You won't miss out. Unless a timed portion of the quest is started (triggered) then it will be there waiting for you until you trigger that part of the quest. The only thing that isn't available after the 10 days of this event are the Pyre Caverns quest & the ability to get troves & the 3 dragon eggs from said quest.

That said if you get super-lucky & get all 3 eggs after say 10 quests or even 20, you still might want to do a few more to get troves, which contain various goodies, including the diamond, 5 of which are needed to hatch the Sparkly egg.

As for the Polaris quest, it is worth doing 4 times as you get 8-12 snow per quest (using 3 hot chocolate & 3 gingerbread cookies) and after you finish that (or the two day timer expires) you can get the rest of the snow you need in the trading post, which gives only 4-6 snow for the same amount of cookies & hot chocolate. Quest is 8 hours & I think the trade is 3 hours. Good luck!

infinitelove19
05-27-14, 03:38 AM
Well despite the lack of direct response to my post, it seems my theory still holds & that if you don't have an ultramarine by the time you reach quest 27, it will drop for sure at that point. Roughly 12 confirmed cases in this thread.

That said, will the same be true of Sparkly egg?? If so, how many quests does one have to do to guarantee a sparkly???
I'm thinking around 40, or so. Guesses, thoughts?

Of course, the lucky number 27 *may* be chance and even if it is set, there's no guaranteeing sparkly isn't purely random.
Not sure if I'll even be able to tell on my account as I chopped a bunch of troves for jewels & don't really know what # I'm on now. It's good fun, though & I built another 3 conservatories today for a total of 7. Seeds are few and far between!

Beleriand
05-27-14, 03:44 AM
That said, will the same be true of Sparkly egg?? If so, how many quests does one have to do to guarantee a sparkly???
I'm thinking around 40, or so.

I hope your theory is right. I just sent my knights out for number 36 and 37 to look for Mr. Sparkly. I'll keep you posted.

CLOVERKAITO
05-27-14, 03:44 AM
4. All Gold Everything: - TIMED 2 DAYS
* Give 200 jewels (not typo)
* Give 100 Silver
* Give 100 Ore
* Give 5 gold nuggets
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Lapis Lazuli x 10

Doing this goal is actually easier than going on multiple deep sea adventure for me because I'm tend to max out on jewels and silvers (also had 35 gold nuggets in inventory). I had no problem with mithril because I always craft it whenever my silver reaches over 80, and I bought the mithril dragon when it was first released. The funny part is the Iron Ore was the tougher resource for me, but it can be easily solved with buying iron rich rocks. Before I start the 2 days time limit, I made sure that I had both jewels and silvers maxed out first - then I start this goal and immediately gave away all of my jewels and silvers. Then I collect from my sparkling mines and deep mines so that I get some jewels and silver from them. Then I started chopping all the treasure troves I saved (it was 18 of them) and by then I got around 60 jewels. Then I started chopping iron rich rocks till I ran out of energy. Then I had my magic forge craft jewels with coals. Then I went to sleep for 7 hours... woke up, chopped two more treasure troves that I got from adventure (for like 10 more jewels), collected from magic forge, craft jewels again, started chopping more iron rich rocks... and there, goal completed in 8 hours :) Right now I got about 30 silvers and 15 jewels sitting in my inventory.

Going onto the deep sea adventures would be much harder for me because I'm really low on mermaid scales as I used all of them to make enchanter's essences. So far I have gone on around 25 adventures. I got my Pyre Egg on first try, Ultramarine Egg on around the 12th try, and haven't got the Sparkling Egg yet. No seeds to do anymore adventures at the moment... and if I still don't get the Sparkling Egg by May 31 I will just skip it with 200 gems. Not gonna spend any gems on seeds or parts for crafting the sword/armour as I would rather spend 200 gems so that I get the egg for sure :)

(I still haven't spend any money on this game; I still have enough gems saved up from going on adventures, collecting from purple cow, and playing other TL games)

Hope this helps! Good luck everyone else who's still trying to get egg. I'm at the part where you need a ton of water now.

Anyuszko
05-27-14, 03:46 AM
That is great information. Wish I would have known earlier for flare. "Sigh" I will do that with my ultramarine since I am in the process of hatching. So to get this straight, I can hatch him but as long as I don't pet hiim the quest will remain open?

Yes, you can hatch him and place him in your kingdom, but DO NOT pet him if you want to keep your crafting ability open,

ciarjen
05-27-14, 03:48 AM

As soon as you finished the Polaris part, you don't need to go any further. You can leave the 'give 200 jewel' timed quest until you are ready to start it, you have unlimited time to complete the hatching of the dragon.

berrigan17
05-27-14, 03:56 AM
I'd be interested in people-with-3-dragons thoughts on whether it is worthwhile continuing with the Pyre caverns adventure once the three eggs are obtained, or do I go back to normal 22 hour adventures?

Really not trying to upset people who are still struggling to find eggs, I sincerely hope you do (there are still days to go, so don't give up), but this is my issue with the quest line at the moment.

piperonline
05-27-14, 03:57 AM
I just got my ultramarine egg on adventure 27 also! Thrilled, of course!

By the way, thank you for all of your helpful posts and information on this thread! You are appreciated. :)

my607
05-27-14, 03:59 AM
I have no extra vital extracts and gone to pyre adv countless time and no results. This sparkling egg is so hard to get and it's getting frustrating.

PattiesPetShop
05-27-14, 04:22 AM
This is ridiculous! For 'all fired up' I have 13 pons, a swamp pond, and a well. None are giving me catfish or butterfish! I want to do this so I can hatch my first egg! I only have six hrs left. Even the dire boars aren't giving me what I need for the adventure!

caramel411
05-27-14, 04:23 AM
So I was pleasantly surprised this morning to get the ultramarine egg on both my phone & my old iPad, which had both been on EXACTLY the same number of quests, 27... then I come on here & was reading pages 111 & 112 to find 3 more people who got the ultramarine egg on their 27th quests, so my question is, did TL put a failsafe into their programming??? If so, I wonder how many quests before one is guaranteed the sparkling egg???

After 115 pages of reading, I skipped to this point, so sorry if this has already been discussed. Also sorry to hear about Evritta who got ultramarine, baked some cookies & then their ultramarine egg disappeared. That bites!!
Did you email TL? I hope they can restore your egg to your account.

So what do people think about my theory, any support for it, or contradictions? (i.e. getting Ultramarine LATER than quest 27?) or being past 30 quests & still not having an Ultramarine? (aside from eggs that disappear, that is)

edit: Okay, upon reading the pages I had originally skipped, I've counted at least ten people who report getting ultramarine on or about quest #27 & nobody who reported getting it (for the first time) AFTER that point. :-)

Hi! I just finished adventure #28 and received the ultramarine egg. Really close to the predicted #27. On a side note, I got the pyre egg on adventure #8. Hope to get the sparkly by #40.

my607
05-27-14, 04:27 AM
I just got seeds from the Godess Tree. I even bought a couple of conservatories. Hopefully I get sparkly egg today or before 5 day is up.

jasren
05-27-14, 04:28 AM
You won't miss out. Unless a timed portion of the quest is started (triggered) then it will be there waiting for you until you trigger that part of the quest. The only thing that isn't available after the 10 days of this event are the Pyre Caverns quest & the ability to get troves & the 3 dragon eggs from said quest.

That said if you get super-lucky & get all 3 eggs after say 10 quests or even 20, you still might want to do a few more to get troves, which contain various goodies, including the diamond, 5 of which are needed to hatch the Sparkly egg.

As for the Polaris quest, it is worth doing 4 times as you get 8-12 snow per quest (using 3 hot chocolate & 3 gingerbread cookies) and after you finish that (or the two day timer expires) you can get the rest of the snow you need in the trading post, which gives only 4-6 snow for the same amount of cookies & hot chocolate. Quest is 8 hours & I think the trade is 3 hours. Good luck!

Thank you. Already have done 27, and kept all troves, and yep, doing 4 Polaris for next 32 hrs, but just wanted to make sure I can leave the rest of the 'timed portions' not begin any, until I have all 3 eggs, and focus my recourses on that in the meantime. Well after Polaris anyway. So thanks again :)

tigarlilyvol
05-27-14, 04:31 AM
I'd be interested in people-with-3-dragons thoughts on whether it is worthwhile continuing with the Pyre caverns adventure once the three eggs are obtained, or do I go back to normal 22 hour adventures?

Really not trying to upset people who are still struggling to find eggs, I sincerely hope you do (there are still days to go, so don't give up), but this is my issue with the quest line at the moment.
I am still sending on the Pyre caverns adventure using the barracks. The only other goal I have is sister sister and it takes so long to get ready. I am trying for a few more treasure troves to have in storage, never know when they might come in handy. I do have a regular dragon egg waiting on burning ember so I am also doing desert sands when I have resources.

Tiggerddh
05-27-14, 04:37 AM
I am also still sending out for pyre adventure. I lucked out and got an extra diamond I can use for my orange egg I got this weekend from the roost. I also got another manticore egg this weekend.

Beleriand
05-27-14, 04:53 AM
Yes, you can hatch him and place him in your kingdom, but DO NOT pet him if you want to keep your crafting ability open,

Ok got it. I have two eggs (one hatched and petted and one still in progress) still looking for Mr. Sparkly....but this week I have gotten doubles of pyre and ultramarine and not been able to keep them. Its unlikely that any other extras will show but forewarned is forearmed. Good luck everybody with today's adventure.

berrigan17
05-27-14, 04:54 AM
Thanks for your thoughts, tigar and tigger! I'll keep going with them. My vital extract supplies are pretty low but it's not hard to make more, and if I can get some decent drops it will be worth it (they've been pretty boring though, just jewels and crystals). It's a drag waiting a day for adventures to come back too. Three hours is much better. It never even occurred to me to put the treasure troves into storage. Obviously an instant gratification type.

Beleriand
05-27-14, 04:55 AM
I am also still sending out for pyre adventure. I lucked out and got an extra diamond I can use for my orange egg I got this weekend from the roost. I also got another manticore egg this weekend.

Nice. I have been waiting for the roost to drop a manicure egg....you have given me hope again :)

Anyuszko
05-27-14, 04:55 AM

I wrote earlier, you can hatch more than one matrix dragon if you dont close the questline.

If you already did, and also for the other 2 dragons: you can still continue quests for getting a second egg, for souvenir, or for a perhaps possible option to be able to hatch them later.

(I am pretty sure TL will bring these dragons back to market somehow and somewhen after the event)

mnjcafe
05-27-14, 05:09 AM
High five to knuffel19 on getting the sparkling egg! Woohoo!

Thanks to the person who posted the requirements for the conservatory. I had forgotten that the building materials for that were pretty reasonable. I might actually buy another one, then. Wouldn't you know it, the day before the event started, I got to the part in the storyline where the faeries get mad at you and they say they are not going to drop anything from the faerie respite anymore. So that's one reliable source of seeds that I lost. I never thought having enough seeds would be a big deal, I feel like I was always maxed on those before. But I guess it is an awful lot of vital extract to keep going on adventures.

Hahaha, yes a little light reading before bed perhaps.

Haven't you heard? To get the full "experience" from this event, you are not allowed to sleep! ;)

I was amazed by all of the people who had done 30+ adventures already by the third day. I can't even imagine. I don't have a barracks, so I can do at most 6 in a day, and that's if I only get six hours of sleep. One thing I really like about this 10-day event (well, 9+ anyway) is that 5 of the days were weekend days for many of us, because they did it over Memorial Day. That was good planning on their part. So people could really spend a lot of time on it. I suspect things will slow down for some of us now that the regular work week is here.

I am going to keep adventuring whenever I can, and hoping (though not necessarily expecting) that I will get the ultramarine egg by the end. Good luck to everyone, it has been really fun discussing the game with you all this weekend!

Beleriand
05-27-14, 05:27 AM
Just hatched the matrix. Awww so cute. Two down and one sparkly egg to go. Come to mama little dragon.

Rosebuds51
05-27-14, 05:43 AM
Ready to pack it in. Have been on dozens a quests and no second dragon egg!

Beleriand
05-27-14, 05:45 AM
Haven't you heard? To get the full "experience" from this event, you are not allowed to sleep

No kidding. Or how about when your kids come up to you and ask for supper.....supper? you want supper? but I'm right in the middle of collecting mushrooms! Hahaha oh it's been a ride this weekend but so much fun.

Beleriand
05-27-14, 05:49 AM
Ready to pack it in. Have been on dozens a quests and no second dragon egg!

Don't do it, keep it going. We are only half way through this quest....that is five more days of opportunity. Sending you out baby dragon egg energy.

Jir67
05-27-14, 06:23 AM
No kidding. Or how about when your kids come up to you and ask for supper.....supper? you want supper? but I'm right in the middle of collecting mushrooms! Hahaha oh it's been a ride this weekend but so much fun.

you can offer mushroom soup...
my kid doesn't like so much, maybe yours....

or you can start a kingdom's kid...
:cool::rolleyes:

JayUK69
05-27-14, 06:48 AM
Still no sparkling egg dropped for me. Hope I get one before the quest expires.

jungzenie
05-27-14, 07:01 AM
Anyone has alll 3 eggs? Expected to hear some good new, i just got the second egg, still a long way before finish all of the quest

JayUK69
05-27-14, 07:05 AM
Anyone has alll 3 eggs? Expected to hear some good new, i just got the second egg, still a long way before finish all of the quest

I have all 3 on my iPhone game, but only 2 on my main iPad game.

Queenzod
05-27-14, 07:09 AM
Just an update this morning from the losers club. I just got back my 40th adventure and no 3rd egg. This is getting more than tedious! I'm losing my sense of humor! Well, that, and my cat has started her old habit of peeing on the sofa again. Soooo irritated!

Beleriand
05-27-14, 07:14 AM
Just an update this morning from the losers club. I just got back my 40th adventure and no 3rd egg. This is getting more than tedious! I'm losing my sense of humor! Well, that, and my cat has started her old habit of peeing on the sofa again. Soooo irritated!

I hear ya I'm almost at 40 quests too.......just think your cat is doing you a favor and offering distractions :D

91clo91
05-27-14, 07:20 AM
It is very difficult to obtain dragon's eggs. I did the adventure many And many Times And i obtained only one egg. Now i did not have mitrill And if i want all the eggs i will have to pay for gems.
I think that goals are here for use gems....
It is not nice to see goals And to know they are not reached.
Excuse me for my english. It is bad.

mreames
05-27-14, 07:56 AM

It wouldn't have worked with the flare anyway. The final quest of hatching the ultramarine has 2 parts, hatch it and pet it twice. If you only pet it once or not at all the quest isn't finished. For both of the other eggs, the final quest simply hatches them so the quests for those are finished at that point.

crystalrayn3
05-27-14, 08:01 AM

I've been lucky enough to have earned all 3 Eggs & am continuing to do the Pyre Adventure. Since it's only 3 hrs long it's the easiest adventure to do while my supplies of seeds for vital extract hold up. I can't resist the lure of finding an extra dragon or two. Best of luck to those still trying to earn their eggs! Don't give up!!!!

Beleriand
05-27-14, 08:20 AM
It wouldn't have worked with the flare anyway. The final quest of hatching the ultramarine has 2 parts, hatch it and pet it twice. If you only pet it once or not at all the quest isn't finished. For both of the other eggs, the final quest simply hatches them so the quests for those are finished at that point.

Ah yes, good point and good memory. I just finished the flare dragron what only 48 hours ago and I'm brain dead as to what I actually did :rolleyes: thanks

Beleriand
05-27-14, 08:24 AM
I can't resist the lure of finding an extra dragon or two. Best of luck to those still trying to earn their eggs! Don't give up!!!!

Hahaha you, me and most of the other with our OCD tendencies....but you are right....never give up, never surrender....(anybody see galaxy quest?). Ok maybe I'm a little punch drunk from lack of sleep. Go get those eggs.

knuffel19
05-27-14, 08:28 AM
I am out of mithril. Aaarrrrggghhhhh

Graceland53
05-27-14, 08:33 AM

I feel your pain...40 adventures and no Sparkling egg:( I think 40 adventures is more than a "few"..."some"..."several" IMHO. I have cracked open 30 of my treasure troves and only 2 diamonds...not that I need any with no Sparkling egg...ugh

I just sent my knights off on a dark cave adventure...definition of insanity..doing the same thing repeatedly HOPING for different result..40 adventures...no 3rd egg...Insane.

freesiawoods
05-27-14, 08:37 AM
No second egg on either game, nevermind the third egg. Well I shall keep going till resources run dry and at least I have one dragon so the game kept its word....

...but it still stinks boohoohoo!!

mreames
05-27-14, 08:40 AM
Ah yes, good point and good memory. I just finished the flare dragron what only 48 hours ago and I'm brain dead as to what I actually did :rolleyes: thanks

Well, I'm so brain-dead (just woke up) that I replied before realizing there were 2 more pages to read to see if anyone answered you. Lol fortunately I think no one addressed that part. :) I was rewarded for playing into the wee hours though, with the sparkling egg on my other account. :) now I can focus on that other ultramarine since that account is over level 30. Lol