PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

shannonth
05-25-14, 07:58 AM
if i got all 3 eggs but i didn't hatch any of them just yet

can i still get a 4th egg if all 3 in my inventory???

or do i need to start the hatching process in order to get that 2nd egg of that type?

wanna know if i can send to Pyre Caverns adventure

there is no point of sending if i can wait and save resources for later use when i will start the hatching process

but if i can get that 4th egg now then thats what i wanna know

From what I'm seeing from another post you have to hatch them before getting another egg and the of you don't finish the quest line you can hatch more then one of each egg I finished the quest line so I am unable to hatch more eggs hope this helps you can only hold one. Egg I your inventory at a time.

GOSHDANG
05-25-14, 07:59 AM
First post. No egg still ,... :( and I'm going on adventures every 3 hours or so. Are success rates for eggs determined by completed quests, goals, etc? discovered this forum and started using recently! :) Needles to say I'm hooked but behind on goals etc as per my level would dictate. Any suggestions ?

shannonth
05-25-14, 08:01 AM
It's possible to hatch more than one Ultramarine eggs if you don't complete its quest line. Here are my two Matrix dragons:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gdmcrjunkie/Requests/1C1B0085-9811-4A0A-9B96-1195ACCB910F.png (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/gdmcrjunkie/media/Requests/1C1B0085-9811-4A0A-9B96-1195ACCB910F.png.html)

Thank you!! I finished the quest line so I'm done lol ooooooh now I wish I hadn't :(

Seriously700
05-25-14, 08:04 AM
This is a limited time event and as far as we know at this moment, these dragons will not be available elsewhere. In 6 months time there will be new players coming to the game complaining it's not fair that they can't get these dragons because they started playing too late, just like we see with people who started playing after Valentines 2013 with reference the Love Shack.

I've been wondering about whether these dragons will become gem purchase items after the quest is over. Yes, the love shack was strictly limited time only, but many other timed quest items are now available for gem purchase - the kingdom inn, reindeer stable, harvest pergola and glimmerbat habitat.

I'm curious how the purchase price for those completed items compared with how many gems people paid to get missing items before those quests ended.

And those items, when gem purchased, came fully built without the need for additional resources. I wonder, IF the dragons become available for purchase after the quest, whether they will be sold as eggs requiring lots of resources for hatching, or be already hatched baby dragons.

Anybody else care to speculate?

katbtodd
05-25-14, 08:07 AM
I have that page in my book right now.... Since I only have 1 diamond of the 5 needed, it gives me the option to skip for 40 gems, so I assume that means they're 10 gems each. I'm not sure if I were to skip (which I'm not gonna do lol), if it would GIVE me the diamonds or not...hope that helps

I have 4 white diamond ,I wait a bit to see if another drops thanks

my607
05-25-14, 08:08 AM
Am I wasting time going to pyre adv with one egg in inventory?

my607
05-25-14, 08:09 AM
That doesn't make sense u can have one egg in inventory. I have a nbr he has 3 eggs in inventory and didn't hatch any eggs.

FlowerBurst
05-25-14, 08:15 AM
I finished my Polaris Adventures but only received 38 Instead of 40 Forever Snow. Did I miss an edit?

Anyuszko
05-25-14, 08:20 AM
I've been wondering about whether these dragons will become gem purchase items after the quest is over. Yes, the love shack was strictly limited time only, but many other timed quest items are now available for gem purchase - the kingdom inn, reindeer stable, harvest pergola and glimmerbat habitat.

I'm curious how the purchase price for those completed items compared with how many gems people paid to get missing items before those quests ended.

And those items, when gem purchased, came fully built without the need for additional resources. I wonder, IF the dragons become available for purchase after the quest, whether they will be sold as eggs requiring lots of resources for hatching, or be already hatched baby dragons.

Well you can buy the eggs 200 gems each (with bypassing the initial quest with gems). I think this would be the cheapest way to "buy" these dragons in case you wont have the eggs at the end. (But until, do as many adventures as many you can.)

So, if any time these dragons would be available as gem purchase, they may be more expensive. Now a regular dragon costs 350, mithril 400.

Also, you dont have to pay more gems to hatch the eggs, coz the adventure (which hatches it) will never expire (the timed parts do, but as said before timed parts do not have to finish to move forward)

ginrae22
05-25-14, 08:23 AM
I'm confused about the mention of the Polaris quest. It got taken away long ago after the holiday event ended... Somebody he'll me out with info please! Also I'm thinking that all I want to focus on is getting all three eggs in my possesion. So... If that's my goal then shouldn't I just keep adventuring or trying to as I'm very short on mithril and jewels which are needed for acquiring mithril in the exchange... I have the pyre egg so far.

mreames
05-25-14, 08:24 AM

No, you're not wasting your time. The discussion about more than one egg is in regard to the same type of dragon. You can have one of each of the 3 eggs in your inventory.

stuffedmounts
05-25-14, 08:25 AM
It's possible to hatch more than one Ultramarine eggs if you don't complete its quest line. Here are my two Matrix dragons:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gdmcrjunkie/Requests/1C1B0085-9811-4A0A-9B96-1195ACCB910F.png (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/gdmcrjunkie/media/Requests/1C1B0085-9811-4A0A-9B96-1195ACCB910F.png.html)

Can you explain this? Hatching the egg completes the quest line and you have to hatch to place the dragon in your kingdom. So how do you hatch multiple matrix dragons without hatching them? Or am I missing something here? Thanks.

my607
05-25-14, 08:26 AM
Ok that's what I thought had to ask even though it might sound dumb

my607
05-25-14, 08:27 AM
I have seen someone with 4 dragons. 2 matrix and 1 of each other dragons.

mreames
05-25-14, 08:30 AM
I'm confused about the mention of the Polaris quest. It got taken away long ago after the holiday event ended... Somebody he'll me out with info please! Also I'm thinking that all I want to focus on is getting all three eggs in my possesion. So... If that's my goal then shouldn't I just keep adventuring or trying to as I'm very short on mithril and jewels which are needed for acquiring mithril in the exchange... I have the pyre egg so far.

The Polaris North adventure is part of the process for hatching the ultramarine egg, to acquire Forever Snow. I had limited resources so I did the Polaris adventures while gathering more of what I needed for the pyre adventure.

plby
05-25-14, 08:33 AM
Can you explain this? Hatching the egg completes the quest line and you have to hatch to place the dragon in your kingdom. So how do you hatch multiple matrix dragons without hatching them? Or am I missing something here? Thanks.

This is true for the pyre egg and sparkling egg. Both hatch during the quest and can only be done once. The ultramarine egg is hatched in the magic forge, and it's possible to hatch more than one egg if the quest for the first egg isn't completed.

shannonth
05-25-14, 08:34 AM

Oh that would be nice to have an answer for! If they do go on gem sale I will be disappointed because I did use gem for resources to get the dragons.

GiselleX16
05-25-14, 08:34 AM
Reporting in with statistics - got the pyre egg on my 5th adventure and just got the ultramarine on my 12th. I'm going to do the four Polaris North adventures because at the moment I can only go into the Pyre Caverns three more times. I had 44 hot chocolates and one gingerbread left over from last winter so only need to cook Gingerbreads.

I've saved up 11 Treasure Troves and will get a few more from the caverns once I'm done going to Polaris North so am going to try for the 200 jewels. I'll ask my gift exchange friends to start sending jewels. Not sure if I'll bother with a second jeweler; have to check the initial building requirements. It might be more efficient to just chop rocks since I can afford plenty. I did just build a second conservatory for the seeds; put it in place of my second library. I already built a second greenhouse for Belladonna. I don't have a barracks so all my trips are via the Queen's Castle.

After my four trips, there will still be 5 or 6 days left to get the Faberge egg (sorry, forgot its official title). Then at worst I can always buy that one with the gems I've earned from trying out other games. And while I'm going to Polaris I can stock up on seeds (currently out) and craft light armor, vital extract, and Enchanter's essence, which are also out. In the meantime I'm also stocking up on the glimmer resources needed for Belladonna's inscriptions.

I love this game although TL might not love me since I don't buy gems. Thanks TL!! And thanks to all of you on this forum for the tips and tricks; they really help me plan and anticipate. I've been playing on my ITouch for about a year and a half and my only serious wish is that I could play it on my Kindle Fire HD. Everything's so teeny tiny on the Touch!

ginrae22
05-25-14, 08:36 AM
The Polaris North adventure is part of the process for hatching the ultramarine egg, to acquire Forever Snow. I had limited resources so I did the Polaris adventures while gathering more of what I needed for the pyre adventure.

Is the Polaris adventure still available on barracks or something?? Because I have not had the option of doing that quest for...months. Also I've been reason peoples posts here and there but I wish a mod would answer. I don't understand that it says we have unlimited time to hatch eggs once this is all over but then why must we hatch one before we can get another egg ?!!! I want to know for sure...

Tiggerddh
05-25-14, 08:47 AM
The Polaris event is triggered in your castle during the ultramarine egg hatching series. It stays there until you complete four trips and then disappears again.

mreames
05-25-14, 08:48 AM
Is the Polaris adventure still available on barracks or something?? Because I have not had the option of doing that quest for...months. Also I've been reason peoples posts here and there but I wish a mod would answer. I don't understand that it says we have unlimited time to hatch eggs once this is all over but then why must we hatch one before we can get another egg ?!!! I want to know for sure...

You won't see the Polaris adventure until you have the ultramarine egg. If you have the pyre egg or any of the other eggs, you can get the other eggs that you don't have without hatching the one you do have. What you're reading is about hatching one egg before getting another of the same type of egg. (Like 2 ultramarine eggs)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 08:52 AM
After the Polaris north adventure disappears.... Does the trade of 3 gingerbread & 3 hot chocolate remain in the Exchange indefinitely (as in, a new trade to do forever lol)...or does it also disappear at some point?

GC5410
05-25-14, 08:54 AM
I finished my Polaris Adventures but only received 38 Instead of 40 Forever Snow. Did I miss an edit?

The 40 forever snow that was listed on post #4 was incorrect (and has since been edited out) - you don't get any forever snow for completing 4 adventures, but what you do get is 8-12 forever snow per adventure that you do, so once you've done 4, you should have between 32 and 48 forever snow in total, which is why you have 38.

ciarjen
05-25-14, 08:58 AM

Well if they did go into the market they are likely to cost more than 200 gems which is what you need to pay to skip the part of the goal which needs the rare drop of the egg but if they did put them in the market it may look odd and be open to complaints considering this has been advertised as a limited timed event to collect these dragon eggs.

If I was to speculate :D I would guess that they may have more different type dragons for us planned for the future, or maybe other animals/buildings which are limited and exclusively for those who are able to play at the time they are made available.

It encourages long term committed players rather than the casual because you can't buy the items at a later date if you were not around to play at the time. This is very effective in Dragon Story (and other non-TL games)

ginrae22
05-25-14, 08:59 AM
You won't see the Polaris adventure until you have the ultramarine egg. If you have the pyre egg or any of the other eggs, you can get the other eggs that you don't have without hatching the one you do have. What you're reading is about hatching one egg before getting another of the same type of egg. (Like 2 ultramarine eggs)

Thank you so much !!! I was so confused by everything I was reading !! That made so much more sense!

ciarjen
05-25-14, 09:00 AM
Oh that would be nice to have an answer for! If they do go on gem sale I will be disappointed because I did use gem for resources to get the dragons.

This is why I think they probably won't because it could be open up to complaints from people who have spent money/time/resources on something advertised as limited.

Edit to say, the pink alicorn was in the market to buy at the same time as the limited quest so everyone knew they had a choice to pay more and skip all the work.

mreames
05-25-14, 09:01 AM
After the Polaris north adventure disappears.... Does the trade of 3 gingerbread & 3 hot chocolate remain in the Exchange indefinitely (as in, a new trade to do forever lol)...or does it also disappear at some point?

Good question! For the moment the ability to craft gingerbread men and hot chocolate still remains in my kitchen and the trade is still in the exchange. I thought both would disappear after I handed over the 50 forever snow but it didn't. It may disappear after the entire quest line is finished though. (Feed twice)

plby
05-25-14, 09:05 AM

Trade stays in the exchange until the quest to hatch the ultramarine egg is completed.

mreames
05-25-14, 09:08 AM
Thank you so much !!! I was so confused by everything I was reading !! That made so much more sense!

You're very welcome! :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 09:10 AM
Trade stays in the exchange until the quest to hatch the ultramarine egg is completed.

K, good to know, thanks (just seems like a good way for some of you folks to get rid of your excess Xmas food in exchange for a trade ticket :))

eepopp
05-25-14, 09:11 AM
Edit (maguar)

Bijou Dragon - Sparkling Egg

Picture of an adult Bijou Dragon for reference:

http://i57.tinypic.com/npl3dt.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/r2p15z.jpg

Note: 22 hour recharge for drops.

gdmcrjunkie
05-25-14, 09:11 AM

I hatched my dragons but the quest line remains incomplete. Here's how it looks:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gdmcrjunkie/Requests/64F948F9-C4EE-4FDC-AEEE-DF4B705FB41E.png (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/gdmcrjunkie/media/Requests/64F948F9-C4EE-4FDC-AEEE-DF4B705FB41E.png.html)

As long as I don't feed my baby Matrix dragons the craft to hatch Ultramarine eggs, the snow exchange and the lapis lazuli adventure remain.

Rockylandia
05-25-14, 09:12 AM
Started the 200 jewel thing half an hour ago. I had 99 jewels and ten treasure troves. After chopping them and collecting from jewelers and mines, I have 146 jewels with coal to craft 8 more. Since I will keep collecting troves and can start chopping rocks, it seems entirely possible to get 46 more jewels over the next couple of days. Hope this is helpful info to people considering whether to attempt it.

djslibra
05-25-14, 09:14 AM
Despite the fact that I've only received the Pyre egg, I am finding this timed quest lots of fun. Yes, it is eating into my resources--fortunately, I had a number of vital essences and some dragon scales and mithril that got me started.

I understand that people may feel that the drop rates are "unfair", but that seems to be me inherent in the drops being random.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 09:24 AM
I hatched my dragons but the quest line remains incomplete. Here's how it looks: (img)

As long as I don't feed my baby Matrix dragons the craft to hatch Ultramarine eggs, the snow exchange and the lapis lazuli adventure remain.

THANK-YOU so much for that pic!! - clears it all up...
Now if I could just get the first ultramarine egg! Lol
*25th & 26th shake & roll of the dice ....* lol :)

zoeee87
05-25-14, 09:40 AM
I just got my second egg (ultramarine), I got both from the queens court. It took 22 quests 23 if you count the first one to set off the quests. I'm off to Polaris north. Keep on trucking everyone. My last post I was crying and now I am re-motivated. In 8 days this will all be over and we can get back to normal. It's a long weekend here plus our wedding anniversary and of course this lovey new quest!

You are so right! We still have 7 days! We've all got this! Happy Anniversay! It's mine too!!! Yay too us!

evritta
05-25-14, 09:50 AM
Ok, I am so depressed. I have refrained from complaining about my lack of receiving eggs or this whole rare drop rate. Got a pyre egg after 20ish trips, yeah for me. Last night I only needed 3 pyre crystals to hatch my egg. On my adv I received 2 pyre Crystal and the ultramarine egg...yeah for me again!! Couple things. First the quest to hatch the egg started automatically. I would have waited to start the quest since I am leaving town, but OK I can deal. I did not have enough gingerbread to Adv to Polaris North so I went to my kitchen and stated baking. Meanwhile I did another Pyre cave adventure. All was good in my Kingdom so I settled for good nights sleep.
I woke early today excited to get my gingerbread and start the adv to Polaris North. First I collected from my castle but the Pol North Adv wasn't there so I looked at my quest and it still said I did not have the Ultramarine egg?!?!
Maybe I dreamed the whole thing? So desperate for another egg I imagined it all. Well, I took a trip to my kitchens and what did I have, 2 gingerbread. So what happened!? I thought maybe there was a glitch and when I collected again from my castle it would be there. Nope. HELP!!

knuffel19
05-25-14, 10:16 AM
Oh Evritta, that sucks! I hope TL can find your egg. Or that you get it again soon.

Still adventuring here. Down to my last Mithril but doing the exchange in hope to get some more, last time it didn't. I am going to keep questing till the days are done, I mean one of these days I will get my other two, right? Right?

kudukuda
05-25-14, 10:31 AM
With the reideat i was stingy onmy FREE gems, and ended up with nothing. This time, i send t a quest even if it costs me 8 gems every other quest or two out of three. Still waiting on two eggs but hoping for the best. Missing three pyre crystals and i am ready to hatch flare.
Am i frustrated,a bit, but i am also having fun. My kitchens are sitting in wait for instructions, and in the mean time i am stockpiling flour and sugar and chocolate. My workshops and potion shops are inactive for fear of using some resource that will be necessary the minute i finally get the eggs.
But i am having a blast.
Now if the seeds would just drop, all would be well.

mnjcafe
05-25-14, 10:35 AM
Right, knuffel!

Guys, I am so excited! After three jewelers exchanges yesterday that did not yield a mithril, I thought I was headed for a second day of not being able to do the adventure... and then my deep mine dropped a mithril! So I was able to go on an adventure this morning and I got the pyre egg! Yay!!!!!! I was really worried I would not get any eggs, I am just thrilled to get this.

I sent my knights out on one of regular adventure yesterday and they brought back a few gems, so I am able to go on one more pyre adventure now! And if I am really lucky, maybe my latest jeweler's trade will bring back a mithril and that will get me a third adventure today!

Good luck everyone!

quentin36
05-25-14, 10:36 AM
Anger and disbelief had just set in. I'd worn out the Pyre Caverns and significantly depleted all my resources. Why does it always seem like I am the chosen unlucky one. The decision had already been made that I'm packing my own lunch next week to transfer funds from my lunch budget to my gem budget. And then...

...on adventure #27, my second egg dropped, the Ultramarine. I can now work the egg quest line and give my Pyre Caverns a rest, building up some resources for my search for egg #3.

Hang in there everyone.

Beleriand
05-25-14, 10:53 AM
You are so right! We still have 7 days! We've all got this! Happy Anniversay! It's mine too!!! Yay too us!

Hahahaha yes hooray for us. Hope you have a nice celebration. Life is good.

FlowerBurst
05-25-14, 10:57 AM
The 40 forever snow that was listed on post #4 was incorrect (and has since been edited out) - you don't get any forever snow for completing 4 adventures, but what you do get is 8-12 forever snow per adventure that you do, so once you've done 4, you should have between 32 and 48 forever snow in total, which is why you have 38.
Thanks for the clarification! :)

my607
05-25-14, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know how many forever snow u get from royal exchange? I also have 38 snow now.

ciarjen
05-25-14, 11:11 AM
Ok, I am so depressed. I have refrained from complaining about my lack of receiving eggs or this whole rare drop rate. Got a pyre egg after 20ish trips, yeah for me. Last night I only needed 3 pyre crystals to hatch my egg. On my adv I received 2 pyre Crystal and the ultramarine egg...yeah for me again!! Couple things. First the quest to hatch the egg started automatically. I would have waited to start the quest since I am leaving town, but OK I can deal. I did not have enough gingerbread to Adv to Polaris North so I went to my kitchen and stated baking. Meanwhile I did another Pyre cave adventure. All was good in my Kingdom so I settled for good nights sleep.
I woke early today excited to get my gingerbread and start the adv to Polaris North. First I collected from my castle but the Pol North Adv wasn't there so I looked at my quest and it still said I did not have the Ultramarine egg?!?!
Maybe I dreamed the whole thing? So desperate for another egg I imagined it all. Well, I took a trip to my kitchens and what did I have, 2 gingerbread. So what happened!? I thought maybe there was a glitch and when I collected again from my castle it would be there. Nope. HELP!!

The fact that you had the recipe unlocked in the kitchen to make the gingerbread will prove that you had collected the egg and started the quest.

I suggest you take a screenshot of the gingerbread in your inventory showing the page it is on. The fact that it is on one of the top pages will prove that it has recently been made (and not from last christmas).

Then you can put in a ticket with TL with the screenshot and hopefully they can give you back your egg and open up the adventure again. Good luck with it.

And for everyone a reminder for everyone to always force close your game before collecting an adventure or anything important such as a rare drop. Force closing stops the app being idle in the background and gets it to reload properly and sync with the servers. If you just open your game and start playing, the game is not necessarily ready for play because it has not loaded and synched with the server.

To force close on IOS, double tap the home button and swipe the app upwards

sabrinashal
05-25-14, 11:15 AM
Does anyone know how many forever snow u get from royal exchange? I also have 38 snow now.

last time i think i got 3 or was it 4

3-4

my607
05-25-14, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the info about the 200 jewels now I'm thinking about doing it. Thanks Rocky

my607
05-25-14, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the info Sabrina. I wanted to make sure I have enough gingerbread man and chocolate

ShibuyaCloth
05-25-14, 11:17 AM
It is random. Same issue for me, on my second quest I got the Pyre egg. Now I have +20 quests more done and no egg.

mreames
05-25-14, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the info Sabrina. I wanted to make sure I have enough gingerbread man and chocolate

Can't count on it, of course, but I got 6 from one trade.

my607
05-25-14, 11:29 AM
You mean u got 6 forever snow from exchange?

ghjvcucjb
05-25-14, 11:30 AM
Just an update: 22/23 adventures, 1 egg

mreames
05-25-14, 11:31 AM

Yes. I've seen reports from 2 - 6. But I actually got 6 on one and 4 on another account.

eepopp
05-25-14, 11:38 AM

I've received 4-6 Forever Snow through the Royal Exchange trades.

my607
05-25-14, 11:39 AM
Ok that's good to know. The more the better. Thanks

29vanilla
05-25-14, 11:44 AM
Does anyone know what these dragons drop? I am soooo lucky I got one egg I am sooo sorry for those that havent(: I will be able to try a couple more times as I won't have the necessary items to go adventuring. I already spent a few gems Bc I didn't have any dragons scales to start this. I won't be spending anymore tho. It's disappointing when you see "full on Pyre Egg". Why can't we get the eggs we don't have if the adventure was lucky enough to drop an egg . Sorry to complain for those that don't even have any. Again;

What do the dragons drop?

farmerjoeed
05-25-14, 11:46 AM
So I didn't read through the entire postings (106+ pages at this point), but I just realized yesterday that I was doing something dumb and could be more effective with a few quick additions in trying to get my second and third dragons.

I realized that the Greenhouse was a resource building and I could have 2 of them, so I moved some things around and built a second one. The other thing that I realized is that I only had 2 conservatories, but 4 libraries and I'm not using my libraries for anything, so i built 2 more conservatories to get additional piles of seeds and stored the libraries. If it's still a problem, I'll add 2 more. Living wood is starting to be a pain so I got one of those trees too which helps a little bit, but 2 or 3 every 4 hours is hardly enough for these adventures, so saving energy to hack lots of trees these days.

So if anyone else wasn't paying attention, thought I'd just share those quick thoughts in case it helps anyone.

KasiaH30
05-25-14, 11:51 AM
How do you get the forever snow in the exchange? My knights are on the Polaris adventure right now, but I don't see it in the exchange.

my607
05-25-14, 11:54 AM
You have to be done with 4 Polaris adventure in kings/queen then that disappears. Then Polaris goes to exchange for three hours

KasiaH30
05-25-14, 11:55 AM
You have to be done with 4 Polaris adventure in kings/queen then that disappears. Then Polaris goes to exchange for three hours

Oh ok thanks I thought it would have been like the pyre egg where you could craft the crystals while you were on the adventure.

my607
05-25-14, 11:56 AM
I got 4 trees yesterday and I got 2 living wood. That's not good though. Keep in mind you can craft living wood in potion shop

KasiaH30
05-25-14, 12:03 PM
Wow I was just reading the 1st page...200 jewel that's nuts in 2 days?

hugpete
05-25-14, 12:04 PM
Urgh, 22 adventures and no more eggs. Perhaps 30 adventures won't be enough for all three eggs ?!?!
It was stated that 1 adventure per day should be enough to get at least 1 egg. So 30 adventures doesn't promise all 3 eggs, but *should* yield at least one.

Does anyone else find the time restriction a little unfair to those of us who don't have any dragons yet? The very first challenge requires dragon scales which you can only get from a dragon?!? I am still in the process of getting my first dragon and I'm pretty sure I won't be finished that quest by the end of this week. Is there any other way to acquire dragon scales that I don't know about?
The way I got my first dragon scale was from a St Patrick's day rainbow thingy.

You may not have more than one egg OF EACH NEW TYPE at a time. If you hatch an egg, you may receive another.
^^Fixed it! :D

Not if you want the other eggs.

I hatched my dragons but the quest line remains incomplete. Here's how it looks:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gdmcrjunkie/Requests/64F948F9-C4EE-4FDC-AEEE-DF4B705FB41E.png (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/gdmcrjunkie/media/Requests/64F948F9-C4EE-4FDC-AEEE-DF4B705FB41E.png.html)

^^Important info that contradicts the FAQs on the first page!!!

To force close on IOS, double tap the home button and swipe the app upwards
You must have a different version of iOS that I do. I have to double tap, then click-and-hold an icon, then hit the x in the corner to close. I'm on an iPhone 4. :)

irishmeagan
05-25-14, 12:04 PM
I must have adventured a dozen times and still haven't gotten the second or third egg. Frustrated!!!!

ghjvcucjb
05-25-14, 12:05 PM

Yes. And you know it's officially nuts because they added "not a typo" in parenthesis. ;-)

ghjvcucjb
05-25-14, 12:07 PM
It is random. Same issue for me, on my second quest I got the Pyre egg. Now I have +20 quests more done and no egg.

Me too ShibuyaCloth.

KasiaH30
05-25-14, 12:09 PM
Lol so true!

katbtodd
05-25-14, 12:14 PM
I must have adventured a dozen times and still haven't gotten the second or third egg. Frustrated!!!!

Thinking I'm working on 25-30 time no second egg either

ghjvcucjb
05-25-14, 12:18 PM
Thinking I'm working on 25-30 time no second egg either

Me too.

I have a very sweet neighbor who, as of last night, had done 21 adventures 0 eggs. So I'm trying not to complain, it could be worse.

cole7286
05-25-14, 12:40 PM
Just got the third egg(bijou) in my 15th adventure. :cool: 1 mithril remaining thanks to the royal exhange.

shambalaya
05-25-14, 12:45 PM

So sorry this happened to you! I've been frustrated by sync issues before and now I always force-save the game by visiting a neighbor every time I get a rare drop or start an important action like sending my knights on an adventure during a time limited quest.

zoeee87
05-25-14, 12:50 PM
Just keep trying! You'll get one soon!

knuffel19
05-25-14, 01:01 PM
I am in the same boat. Does seem we are the unlucky minority though

knuffel19
05-25-14, 01:04 PM
1 adventure per day should yield an egg? I have done 4 or five a day in the last two days, zilch! So not true!

elsc
05-25-14, 01:04 PM
30 adventures, only got one egg.......

cole7286
05-25-14, 01:07 PM
30 adventures, only got one egg.......

Which egg?

my607
05-25-14, 01:07 PM
I lost count of how many times I went to pyre adventures barely getting enough seeds and living wood.

jaybay1147
05-25-14, 01:10 PM
I've lost track of how many adventures I've been on, all I know is I still need Matrix and Bijou.

We still got seven and a half more days through, so I'm not complaining. :P

shambalaya
05-25-14, 01:11 PM
I've been thinking (dangerous, I know) about the problem of the threads getting way too long b/c people ask the same questions over and over. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a sticky for updates that just lists the answers to the basic questions. I know most of its in the first post, but even that seems like too much for some people to dig for. Something short and sweet, like this:

The pyre dragon quests expire on June 1. If you do not have an egg by that time you will not be able to get one.
If you skip the adventures with gems, you will get a dragon egg and be able to proceed with hatching.
You may not have more than one egg at a time. If you hatch an egg, you may receive another.

I can't remember the other questions that come up time and again, but you get the idea. It would mean there would be two posts for updates. The basic info sticky and the regular one for discussion, complaints and flippant responses. :)

Thoughts?

Yeah, something! I've actually read through all 107 pages of this thread but the repeated questions are starting to get to me with that unpleasant moment of annoyance instead of the happy-to-share-what-I-know feeling. I don't think having an extra sticky would change anything though and my personal solution is to cut down on my obvious addiction (ALL 107 pages, really?!) and to see it as a gracious opportunity to learn patience, compassion and being able to see things from a bigger perspective (not letting the little things get to you). With all that being said and done, at least read the first page!

therealfork
05-25-14, 01:15 PM
day three and still no egg! this is soooooooo frustrating!!!!!!!! I am already using lots of gems to skip past dragon scales & mithril. I have been working on making and/or collecting mithril from deep mines for the past few months to try & make the net needed to hatch my dragon from the forgotten roost as well as needing mithril for the respite & glimmergate before this event ever started! why did this event have to include mithril and scales?!?!?! it makes it nearly impossible to continue trying for eggs especially when you don't have a dragon for scales & you can only make two mithril every two days.... the last three visits to the pyre adventure did not give any scales so I have to spend gems. did the jewelers trade a couple of times & no mithril returned so I have to spend more gems. I'm lvl 35... why offer something so difficult for everyone to participate in & say you have to be lvl 28 plus or whatever. this seems unfair to mid to higher level players who have not yet reached lvl 50! I'm beginning to regret having started this event line!!!!!!!!

GC5410
05-25-14, 01:27 PM
Yes. And you know it's officially nuts because they added "not a typo" in parenthesis. ;-)

Actually I think it just sounds worse than it is! If you use all your energy on rock outcrops you can do it easily - lots of people have reported doing it successfully :)

JayUK69
05-25-14, 01:29 PM
Have all 3 eggs on my iPhone game, still waiting on the final Sparkling egg on my main iPad game. The 200 jewels is a ****er, I'm at 97% and done nothing but collect from jewellers, Sabrina's house, mines and rocks all day.

my607
05-25-14, 01:34 PM
Is this only the first day that u got the 97% for the jewels?

JayUK69
05-25-14, 01:36 PM
Is this only the first day that u got the 97% for the jewels?

2nd day, I still have about 18 hours left, but sick of going after jewels and not doing much else. I did want to keep a few treasure troves, but needed to smash them to get the multiple jewels. Thankfully the quest stays active even after the 3rd egg is collected so I can obtain some more.

my607
05-25-14, 01:36 PM
That sounds encouraging about the 200 jewels just have enough energy and ready to collect the jewels . Also go chopping lots of rocks.

JayUK69
05-25-14, 01:38 PM
That sounds encouraging about the 200 jewels just have enough energy and ready to collect the jewels . Also go chopping lots of rocks.

Luckily I am usually maxed out on jewels, so already had 99 to give as soon as that quest part opened.

ghjvcucjb
05-25-14, 01:45 PM
Actually I think it just sounds worse than it is! If you use all your energy on rock outcrops you can do it easily - lots of people have reported doing it successfully :)

I was just being silly. The jewels requirement doesn't scare me...yet. I'm always maxed out. Took my jewels down to 69 yesterday and they're already maxed out again.

What I'm worried about is actually getting eggs.

elsc
05-25-14, 01:47 PM
Which egg?

The pyre egg.

jasren
05-25-14, 01:59 PM
Down to last adventure with mithril-
Does skipping mithril sword cost 8 gems like skipping amour in queens court? Or 50 like in forge?

dragon2046
05-25-14, 02:04 PM
Thank u. For the input. Still waiting on the sparkling egg to drop too may have get frustrated and buy that. :)

doobievilla
05-25-14, 02:06 PM
Thank u. For the input. Still waiting on the sparkling egg to drop too may have get frustrated and buy that. :)

Well wait till last minute.. get in your mind how many Gems your willing to spend to roll the dice on getting one from Adventure.. wait it out for now. Boy i wish we could gift Gems like in Home Design.. but again it seems about 5 people with 1200 accounts each only play that.

wiznit85
05-25-14, 02:06 PM
Not trying to annoy you, but I have a gem sale on at the moment, 30% off,
Only posting this as you stated others have had gem sales while you don't, this is further proof that happens.

I play on multiple devices, as in iPad, android, iPhone, ect. From what I have seen in the past with my TL games, the gem sales seem to cycle based on your device. For example, iPad users would have gems sales one day, android would have them the next, and so on and so forth. I'm not sure why it's done this way. I'm guessing it has something to do with transactions on different markets. It may also have to do with location, for similar reasons.

doobievilla
05-25-14, 02:10 PM
I play on multiple devices, as in iPad, android, iPhone, ect. From what I have seen in the past with my TL games, the gem sales seem to cycle based on your device. For example, iPad users would have gems sales one day, android would have them the next, and so on and so forth. I'm not sure why it's done this way. I'm guessing it has something to do with transactions on different markets. It may also have to do with location, for similar reasons.

I bought gems on my iPad(main) account which was not a Gem Sale.. have yet to see a Gem Sale ever.. iPhone account i did a Gem Sale once and continue to get them.. i think someone needs to look at that table in the database and reset that database counter.. we know your watching so take notes TL.

wiznit85
05-25-14, 02:19 PM
I'm with you! Good idea! The scientist in me is now wondering how many adventures are possible. I still have 19 vital essence and can prolly make one or two more each day, so I'm up for it. I'll run my mithril into the ground if I have to!

There is one person who did 37, I think. So that's the number to beat. I'm at 25 now. I think there's quite a few if us who are around that number.

Game on!
Yes I did 37 in Total (sped up with gems) before I had all 3 eggs. I'm doing extras to collect troves for jewels though. I'm glad other people are getting them before they hit that number. It was fairly expensive and a lot of players don't have 700 gems or so to throw away.

On a side note, I'm glad I spent the gems to actually go on the adventures and not just buy the eggs. The treasures I received from the pyre adventures have helped immensely in hatching the little critters 😜 for those of you contemplating the 200 gems to purchase the eggs, I would personally suggest using this as a last resort if time runs short. The amount of gems you may have to spend to hatch the eggs, or the months you may spend gathering resources may not be worth it if you can afford to travel to the Pyre caverns instead.

doobievilla
05-25-14, 02:22 PM
Yes I did 37 in Total (sped up with gems) before I had all 3 eggs. I'm doing extras to collect troves for jewels though. I'm glad other people are getting them before they hit that number. It was fairly expensive and a lot of players don't have 700 gems or so to throw away.

On a side note, I'm glad I spent the gems to actually go on the adventures and not just buy the eggs. The treasures I received from the pyre adventures have helped immensely in hatching the little critters �� for those of you contemplating the 200 gems to purchase the eggs, I would personally suggest using this as a last resort if time runs short. The amount of gems you may have to spend to hatch the eggs, or the months you may spend gathering resources may not be worth it if you can afford to travel to the Pyre caverns instead.

so that explains the 37 after less then 2 days.. how many gems was that? nvm after almost throwing up in mouth i read the next line.. dude good info.. thanks for your input

katbtodd
05-25-14, 02:26 PM
Edit (maguar)

Matrix Dragon - Ultramarine Egg

1. Ultramarine Egg
* Adventure to the Pyre Caverns (may take some tries)
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Ultramarine Egg x 1

2. Nose Goes! - TIMED QUEST 2 days
* Adventure to Polaris North x 4 (Only at King's Keep/Queen's Court)
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP

3. True love to melt the ice
* 50 forever snow
* Build a nest of snow (click build)

4. All Gold Everything: - TIMED 2 DAYS
* Give 200 jewels (not typo)
* Give 100 Silver
* Give 100 Ore
* Give 5 gold nuggets
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Lapis Lazuli x 10

5. Learned it from Dragon Story
* 15 Lapis (from deep sea adventure in castle)
* Click Place

6. Not Now, But Right now:
* 10 water
* 50 water
* 100 water
* 200 water

7. Water Birthing

Hatch the Ultramarine Egg x 1
*Hatch Ultramarine Egg: Ultramarine Egg x 1, Forever Snow x 50, Lapis Lazuli x 15 (Magic Forge, 2mins)
* Feed the Baby Ultramarine Dragon x 2
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Baby Ultramarine Dragon

Note: Polaris snow - from Polaris North adventure at first then only in in royal exchange
*Trade with Polaris: Gingerbread x 3, Hot Chocolate x 3 (Royal Exchange, 3 Hrs)
you get trade ticket plus multiple snow per exchange

*To Polaris North: Gingerbread x 3, Hot Chocolate x 3, Faerie Jars x 1 (8Hrs)
**Gingerbread: Flour x 1, Sugar x 1, Eggs x 5 (Kitchen, 30mins)
**Hot Chocolate: Milk x 5, Chocolates x 2 (Kitchen, 20mins)

*Deep Sea Adventure: Potion of Gills x 1, Breaded Fish x 1, 1,100 Coins
(4Hrs at Queen's Court/King's Keep, 8Hrs at Barracks)
#Each Adventure drops Multiple Lapis Lazuli
**Potion of Gills: Mermaid Scales x 20, Water x 20, Vital Extract x 1 (Potion Shop, 2Hrs)

http://i62.tinypic.com/2enb142.jpghttp://i62.tinypic.com/2ed1dso.jpg

If we let timer run out,,on number 4.all gold every thing,,, Does it let us go right to number 5.learned it from dragon story,,and will it take us to do the deep sea adventure, after the 2 days, Or Do we still have to give all the jewels ,silver, ore and gold

jtm101
05-25-14, 02:27 PM
This is getting ridiculous. On my two accounts which i play frequently i have adventured about 25 times each so far and receiced only 3 eggs total. Unfortunately that 3egg was a wasted duplicate of the pyre dragon. I might just give up soon as it is a massive waste of resources with all those Piles of Seeds and Mushrooms

doobievilla
05-25-14, 02:29 PM

On a side note, I'm glad I spent the gems to actually go on the adventures and not just buy the eggs. The treasures I received from the pyre adventures have helped immensely in hatching the little critters �� for those of you contemplating the 200 gems to purchase the eggs, I would personally suggest using this as a last resort if time runs short. The amount of gems you may have to spend to hatch the eggs, or the months you may spend gathering resources may not be worth it if you can afford to travel to the Pyre caverns instead.

So you justify spending 100 Gems extra on the Treasures you got from doing Adventures.. fingers getting weak... can't type... anymore.. lightheaded.. OMG!

meme1098
05-25-14, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by 3Dolphin2013:
I thought the jewelers trade would automatically give me 1 mith. I guess I was wrong.
This quest ruins the fun to play this game and it was my fave before the weekend!

Originally posted by 55lee55:
I wasn't aware Jewelers dropped Mithril, possibly because I maxed rapidly when I got my Mitrhril Dragons. It is good to know. I have four Jewelers out and have finished the quest (paid through) with a big shortage of Jewels. I have collected from all four and received nothing on occasion, and I have even collected from all four and received nothing but coins in that clear.

I think the poster is referring to the jewelers trade in the royal exchange, not the jewelers building.

doobievilla
05-25-14, 02:32 PM
This is getting ridiculous. On my two accounts which i play frequently i have adventured about 25 times each so far and receiced only 3 eggs total. Unfortunately that 3egg was a wasted duplicate of the pyre dragon. I might just give up soon as it is a massive waste of resources with all those Piles of Seeds and Mushrooms

Hang in there for now.. the last 48 is gonna be the time to get vocal.. cross fingers and toes and arms and legs.. if you can cross anything else you are awesome.. keep faith

jtm101
05-25-14, 02:39 PM
On my main account i'm sadly tempted to spend the 400 gems to get the two remaining eggs. It would save a lot of Mitril, Seeds and Energy... hmmm. Doing 8-10 adventures a day is a real pain.

I bought the barracks on my 2nd account just as this started, i wish i hadnt now as i dont have the gems to buy the eggs on that one now :-( And having the extra adventures is just looking like it is pointless.

It is looking like these extra eggs could be as rare as Burning embers or Alicorn parts. therefore it could take months of adventuring, not just 1 week.

meme1098
05-25-14, 02:39 PM
Hang in there for now.. the last 48 is gonna be the time to get vocal.. cross fingers and toes and arms and legs.. if you can cross anything else you are awesome.. keep faith
:cool: :cool: :cool:
I cross my fingers, toes & everything else when collecting from the adventure, doobie.
Thanks for your light hearted posts. And to others who do the same. Frustration levels can get to the extremes during these timed events.

BTW...I'm on my last 2 mithril and will start crossing everything when collecting from deep mines now, haha

Rockylandia
05-25-14, 02:44 PM
Started the 200 jewel thing half an hour ago. I had 99 jewels and ten treasure troves. After chopping them and collecting from jewelers and mines, I have 146 jewels with coal to craft 8 more. Since I will keep collecting troves and can start chopping rocks, it seems entirely possible to get 46 more jewels over the next couple of days. Hope this is helpful info to people considering whether to attempt it.
Update after 5 or 5 1/2 hours: I have 177 jewels and am crafting 2 more. So I need basically 21 more. I've chopped 2 treasure troves, collected once and chopped 4-5? rock outcroppings. I will probably be done today

Tiggerddh
05-25-14, 02:49 PM
I think it would be really cool if we had a trading stall in our kingdoms that we could sell items to our neighbors..I have pyre crystals I would love to give if I could help someone out and I am running desperately low on silver and seeds.. On another note, my brain is working overtime on this quest. I took a nap and dreamed I was a knight on a quest looking for dragon eggs. Lol.

55lee55
05-25-14, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by 3Dolphin2013:
I thought the jewelers trade would automatically give me 1 mith. I guess I was wrong.
This quest ruins the fun to play this game and it was my fave before the weekend!

Originally posted by 55lee55:
I wasn't aware Jewelers dropped Mithril, possibly because I maxed rapidly when I got my Mitrhril Dragons. It is good to know. I have four Jewelers out and have finished the quest (paid through) with a big shortage of Jewels. I have collected from all four and received nothing on occasion, and I have even collected from all four and received nothing but coins in that clear.

I think the poster is referring to the jewelers trade in the royal exchange, not the jewelers building.

Ah yes, that makes sense. I didn't realize that dropped Mithril for the same reason, I was maxed out, and I only do that trade to draw down water and glimmerdust, not for the results of the trade and I don't do it often, but still a good thing to know. Thanks for setting me straight on this!

wiznit85
05-25-14, 02:54 PM
So you justify spending 100 Gems extra on the Treasures you got from doing Adventures.. fingers getting weak... can't type... anymore.. lightheaded.. OMG!
Hahaha! Good stuff! So, first, you're welcome for the info. Second, that's not what I meant. I know there are players who aren't spending gems and continuing to adventure with fingers crossed at this point in time. A fair few have posted the enticing contemplation of purchasing the eggs and foregoing the adventures. I was simply stating that since there is still time to do the adventures, which are chock full of everything you need to hatch your dragons, they should continue on that path and obtain the rewards and possibly the eggs instead of giving up so soon. The 200 gems per egg should be last resort. :)

outhouse01
05-25-14, 02:55 PM
Funny as and so true. I'm on my 20th and 21st adventure. Got the Prye on the second, another (useless) Prye on the 8th and another one somewhere on long the line, didn't bother to take note, as it was useless.

Still waiting for the ultra and sparkley one. Have enough resources for about another 8 adventures at present. Pile of seeds are my bottleneck. However, as there is still almost 8 days to go, recources will restock during this time.

Hopefully, by the end, I will have the 3 eggs. If not, then, oh well, I tried.

I just wish that those that state they are going to quit - do so. I find it very frustrating to see the same people complain, threaten and state their gone, only to show up at the next timed quest to start complaining all over again.

Whilst frustrating not getting all the shiney new toys that you/I wanted for Christmas, It's a game, not life and death.

To thise happy to plug along like me, happy gaming and I hope we get our shiney new toys in the next week. Cheers

There is hope, a shiney new toy showed up on Aventure 27, the Ultramarine, from the barracks. 1 more shiney to come. Fingers crossed.

Yes, NW, it is me.

Cheers

hugpete
05-25-14, 02:58 PM
1 adventure per day should yield an egg? I have done 4 or five a day in the last two days, zilch! So not true!
See below.

Though we don't have the loot system improvements we want yet, we took great pains this time around to try and guarantee that players will get at least 1 egg before the time runs out, if they are able to do the adventure at least once a day. We're monitoring feedback to make sure that this is the case. Remember that it's only day 1! There's lots of time left.

I think is might actually mean one adventure EACH day, so if by the 10th day a player doesn't have an egg and sends out an adventure, then hopefully the programming will grant an egg.

shannonth
05-25-14, 03:08 PM
All three grown up

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 03:12 PM
There is hope, a shiney new toy showed up on Aventure 27, the Ultramarine, from the barracks. 1 more shiney to come. Fingers crossed.

Yes, NW, it is me.

Cheers

Hey! I just got my ultramarine from 27th adventure too! (Queen's Court)
Congrats to us both lol :)

sventopia
05-25-14, 03:13 PM
I give up...

Queenzod
05-25-14, 03:14 PM
I give up...

Noooooo! You still have time! Never surrender!

Queenzod
05-25-14, 03:15 PM

Me three! We must be on the same cycle!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 03:19 PM
I give up...
Why???? ...the event doesn't end for a whole WEEK from now...why throw in the towel so dang soon?
Persevere on!

meme1098
05-25-14, 03:22 PM
Ah yes, that makes sense. I didn't realize that dropped Mithril for the same reason, I was maxed out, and I only do that trade to draw down water and glimmerdust, not for the results of the trade and I don't do it often, but still a good thing to know. Thanks for setting me straight on this!

:)You're quite welcome. Trying to avoid offending anyone or someone getting the wrong impression.:cool:

maguar
05-25-14, 03:23 PM
Hey everyone lets keep this thread on the pyre event. If you want to discuss gem sales please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49728-Gem-sales).

my607
05-25-14, 03:28 PM
I want the sparkling egg that's my last egg. I hope these crystals are going to be useful soon. Did anyone notice after u get some good treasure trove then u get the bad troves? Like it just has coins or 1 energy.

katbtodd
05-25-14, 03:31 PM
Please can some body answer,post 1100 thank you

mnjcafe
05-25-14, 03:34 PM
Alas, another disappointment from the jeweler's trade. No mithril and not enough gems, can't go on another adventure yet. But I did start crafting mithril in the magic forge and that should be done tonight, sooo there's still hope for tomorrow.

55lee55
05-25-14, 03:38 PM
Noooooo! You still have time! Never surrender!

Queenzod is the embodiment of all CS wisdom! Don't give up!

:)You're quite welcome. Trying to avoid offending anyone or someone getting the wrong impression.:cool:

Me too, and it can be quite a juggling act so it helps to have someone point things like this out to avoid misconceptions, thanks!

eastie41
05-25-14, 03:40 PM
Hi Everyone! Hope you're all having fun.
Thought I'd share my strategy. After 4 Pyre Cavern Adventures, I received the Pyre Egg (Flare Dragon). After another 23 Adventures, I received the Aquamarine Egg. (27 Adventures total)
After estimating the time/resources needed for about 20 more Pyre Cavern Adventures, and the resources needed to hatch the Aquamarine Egg and the Sparkling Egg, I pulled out my wallet and spent 200 gems to purchase my third egg (Sparkling Egg).

By having both Aquamarine and Sparkling Egg now, and estimating the days left to this Questline, I think I'll have a better chance to craft, acquire, or obtain the resources to hatch both. Moreover, the 200 gems for the Sparkling Egg is a reasonable price-point, because other dragons/special items cost more. And, I did receive two without spending any gems.

Good Luck to everyone. Have a wonderful day!:cool:

mreames
05-25-14, 03:42 PM
Please can some body answer,post 1100 thank you

If it's like I've seen previously, #4 will expire and we will hit a "finish" button then it goes on to #5. I'm counting on it. :)

mreames
05-25-14, 03:50 PM
I have a question about fey crystals since it is a part of hatching the bijou dragon. Amazingly, on this account I have a grand total of ONE. I have over 20 on my other account. I have all but 3 badges for T&T (expansion, feasts and adventures) and all 4 shards completed so I have harvested a lot and slain a lot of monsters. Lol I read a discussion of the crystals coming in places dependent on what shard you were on but I don't know if that still holds true, and if so how the 4th shard affects it. Anyone have any ideas? No, I don't have the faerie respite built yet nor can I yet. (On a side note, at what level does the respite ever drop anything?)

jimmyshilling
05-25-14, 03:52 PM
Can anyone tell me what the dragons drop when you collect from them?

dragon2046
05-25-14, 03:55 PM
I would love to know what they drop too.

100Metro
05-25-14, 03:57 PM
I have gone on 18 adventures so far. I got the Pyre on the 3rd or 4th adventure and nothing since then. I hope I get another egg soon!!!!! Not much luck for me this time..... I have saved all my treasure troves except the first few. Should I be opening them as I get them or should I be saving them?

my607
05-25-14, 03:59 PM
I think you should open some and save some. I got 7 diamonds from treasure trove that u need for the sparkling egg.

katbtodd
05-25-14, 04:10 PM
Can anyone tell me what the dragons drop when you collect from them?

I read earlier dragon scales

Tiggerddh
05-25-14, 04:11 PM
The first dragon from the pyre egg dropped two dragon scales for me today when I collected for the first time

TwilightsView
05-25-14, 04:11 PM
Hello! I love this quest! it is too much fun! How do you get catfish and butter fish? Also if you are under lv 50 can you still get and hatch all 3 eggs? is there anything you can do to get all eggs? Thank you!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 04:12 PM
I'm assuming if you pay the gems to skip the "everything gold" section (200 jewels, 5 gold nuggets etc), it gives you the 10 lapis lazuli (right???) and you don't have to wait the 2 days for it to expire in order to progress to next stage of hatching ultramarine.
So...anyone know the gem cost to skip that part?

mnjcafe
05-25-14, 04:15 PM
Here goes nothing! Bought gems for the first time ever. I had an iTunes gift card someone gave me like three years ago but I never buy apps and rarely buy music. I figure the $10 I spent gives me enough gems to keep going on adventures for the next 7 days. Now I just hope I get some eggs!

gdmcrjunkie
05-25-14, 04:19 PM
I'm assuming if you pay the gems to skip the "everything gold" section (200 jewels, 5 gold nuggets etc), it gives you the 10 lapis lazuli (right???) and you don't have to wait the 2 days for it to expire in order to progress to next stage of hatching ultramarine.

I don't remember, but it changes as you give more. For example, if you give 99 jewels it'll make you pay for the remaining 101. The more you give the less you'll have to pay.

And yes, skipping should get you 10 lapis lazuli since you're paying to "buy" what you don't give.

GC5410
05-25-14, 04:21 PM

Can't remember exactly, but it's over 400 gems to skip, possibly 500 or more. Basically, it's not worth it! Either wait for it to expire or actually do it (won't take that long if you use all energy chopping rock outcrops).

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 04:21 PM
I don't remember, but it changes as you give more. For example, if you give 99 jewels it'll make you pay for the remaining 101. The more you give the less you'll have to pay.

And yes, it gives 10 lapis lazuli.

Ahhh ok, so it's the descending charge to gem skip EACH item on the list...not a total gem cost to skip the whole thing altogether. yikes, ok

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 04:22 PM
Can't remember exactly, but it's over 400 gems to skip, possibly 500 or more. Basically, it's not worth it! Either wait for it to expire or actually do it (won't take that long if you use all energy chopping rock outcrops).

Good lord lol...I can't do it, not because of the jewels but because I just used the only 5 gold nuggets I had for the adamant line. :(

GC5410
05-25-14, 04:26 PM
Good lord lol...I can't do it, not because of the jewels but because I just used the only 5 gold nuggets I had for the adamant line. :(

That's a shame. I suppose it depends how many gems it costs to skip just the gold nuggets bit, sorry I can't remember, if it's a small amount you could still do the rest, if not probably best to let it expire then :(

mreames
05-25-14, 04:30 PM
That's a shame. I suppose it depends how many gems it costs to skip just the gold nuggets bit, sorry I can't remember, if it's a small amount you could still do the rest, if not probably best to let it expire then :(

It's 40 gems to skip the nugget part only.

It's also important to note that the first step of the sparkling egg is to give 50 jewels and 50 silver among other things. So I'm letting the 2 days expire on the ultramarine egg.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 04:39 PM
Thanks GC5410 & mreames, for your input ... Think I'll do that too (when I get past adventuring to Polaris North lol), just wait it out. Grr (impatient lol)

GC5410
05-25-14, 04:40 PM
It's 40 gems to skip the nugget part only.

It's also important to note that the first step of the sparkling egg is to give 50 jewels and 50 silver among other things. So I'm letting the 2 days expire on the ultramarine egg.

Thanks.

That's true, depends what eggs you have. I don't have the sparkling egg yet or the large diamonds, so I won't need the 50 jewels/silver anytime soon, leaving me free to do the silver/jewels/ore for the ultramarine egg.

shannonth
05-25-14, 04:40 PM
Hello! I love this quest! it is too much fun! How do you get catfish and butter fish? Also if you are under lv 50 can you still get and hatch all 3 eggs? is there anything you can do to get all eggs? Thank you!

Yes Im evel 29 and have all three

mreames
05-25-14, 04:44 PM
Thanks GC5410 & mreames, for your input ... Think I'll do that too (when I get past adventuring to Polaris North lol), just wait it out. Grr (impatient lol)

You're welcome :) ....and lol me too :) I'd love to start the adventures now. But I'm using the time to gather enough to do at least 4 deep sea adventures for now. I've already hatched my flare dragon and waiting for diamonds for the bijou, so it's a good time for gathering mermaid scales, vital extracts and breaded fish for me :)

Beleriand
05-25-14, 04:44 PM
Ok here is my update. 1st egg - pyre within first six adventures......then second egg another pyre that I couldn't "hold". 27 adventures later I got the ultra marine egg.......just checked on the last two adventures from keep and barrack........another ultramrine.......NOooooooooooo........so a total of four egss two of which blinked out of existence. Sob

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 04:48 PM
You're welcome :) ....and lol me too :) I'd love to start the adventures now. But I'm using the time to gather enough to do at least 4 deep sea adventures for now. I've already hatched my flare dragon and waiting for diamonds for the bijou, so it's a good time for gathering mermaid scales, vital extracts and breaded fish for me :)
Sounds like we are at the same stage (my first Polaris north adventure is out) cuz I also have flare baby and waiting for diamonds ...and stockpiling for deep sea LOL! *high 5!* :)

Beleriand
05-25-14, 04:55 PM
Thank goodness for my wizard schools! I may be short on seeds but man oh man I'm building up my fertilizer and boar tusks in the last couple of days :)

mreames
05-25-14, 04:57 PM
Sounds like we are at the same stage (my first Polaris north adventure is out) cuz I also have flare baby and waiting for diamonds ...and stockpiling for deep sea LOL! *high 5!* :)

Hahaha *high 5!* :) I have finished the snow part and started the 2 day timer. But my other account is lagging behind even though it had the better resources by far (including a mithril dragon). This account started on a "wing and a prayer" lol I had one dragon scale from a rainbow pot but paid the 5 gems to get the first armor so I was guaranteed a 2nd adventure. The flare dragon was my first dragon but I got an ember from one of the Polaris adventures so my regular dragon will be ready tomorrow. :)

TwilightsView
05-25-14, 04:58 PM
Thanks for letting me know shannonth! :o

shannonth
05-25-14, 04:59 PM
Thanks for letting me know shannonth! :o

Your welcome :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 05:00 PM
Hahaha *high 5!* :) I have finished the snow part and started the 2 day timer. But my other account is lagging behind even though it had the better resources by far (including a mithril dragon). This account started on a "wing and a prayer" lol I had one dragon scale from a rainbow pot but paid the 5 gems to get the first armor so I was guaranteed a 2nd adventure. The flare dragon was my first dragon but I got an ember from one of the Polaris adventures so my regular dragon will be ready tomorrow. :)

Woot! Go youuuuu! Lol

G'luck to all, hope you have your lil babies in your kingdoms & queendoms soon!

Side question: ... I saw posted on here somewhere, the back of a card for the flare dragon that says "steer clear when they burp!" ...soooo, does Flare burp flames when collected!?!!!
(Pls say yes lol)

shannonth
05-25-14, 05:01 PM
I would love to know what they drop too.

When the drop I'll update I just got all three to adults this evening, it's a 22 hours before they drop by tommorrow night I will know about two and the third will be another day

shannonth
05-25-14, 05:04 PM
Does anyone know what these dragons drop? I am soooo lucky I got one egg I am sooo sorry for those that havent(: I will be able to try a couple more times as I won't have the necessary items to go adventuring. I already spent a few gems Bc I didn't have any dragons scales to start this. I won't be spending anymore tho. It's disappointing when you see "full on Pyre Egg". Why can't we get the eggs we don't have if the adventure was lucky enough to drop an egg . Sorry to complain for those that don't even have any. Again;

What do the dragons drop?

Not sure yet but I'm guessing some people know I won't know till tomorrow I just got all three adults so it will be two days before I know for sure what each drop

But this is what they look like

doobievilla
05-25-14, 05:04 PM

dude that was a encompassing ask

mreames
05-25-14, 05:11 PM
Woot! Go youuuuu! Lol

G'luck to all, hope you have your lil babies in your kingdoms & queendoms soon!

Side question: ... I saw posted on here somewhere, the back of a card for the flare dragon that says "steer clear when they burp!" ...soooo, does Flare burp flames when collected!?!!!
(Pls say yes lol)

Lol I wish I knew. Mine is still a baby. Maybe someone else can answer that. I just wish I knew what they all dropped. It's kind of wild to think about spending a bunch of gems when we don't even know what they do. I suppose we will know before too much longer though. :) I need to figure out how to get one more fey crystal short of building the respite since I'm not to that point. I can't believe I only have one after all of this time! My other account has over 20.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 05:26 PM
I had a feeling fey crystals would be used for this quest in some way....cuz I had at least 3 drop from strange places last week --- 1 from a pond, 1 from Sir P and I think other was from magic garden (or maybe it was faerie respite, can't remember).

mreames
05-25-14, 05:31 PM
I had a feeling fey crystals would be used for this quest in some way....cuz I had at least 3 drop from strange places last week --- 1 from a pond, 1 from Sir P and I think other was from magic garden (or maybe it was faerie respite, can't remember).

Pond huh? Do you have all 4 shards or just the first one? Well I'll be fishing a lot for scales so maybe I'll get lucky there. :) I read that the faerie respite can drop them so that is possible. Maybe my sir piggy will come through. Lol

freesiawoods
05-25-14, 05:50 PM
Still only one egg, the pyre egg, sigh.

I haven't any large diamonds, what does that mean if I do get the other eggs?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 05:52 PM
Pond huh? Do you have all 4 shards or just the first one? Well I'll be fishing a lot for scales so maybe I'll get lucky there. :) I read that the faerie respite can drop them so that is possible. Maybe my sir piggy will come through. Lol

Yeah, wish I could remember for sure where they all dropped..it might have even been from a rustic well, not sure. It was def a water collection lol
I just have the first 2 shards. Hope you get some fey crystals! *fingers crossed* :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 05:55 PM
Still only one egg, the pyre egg, sigh.

I haven't any large diamonds, what does that mean if I do get the other eggs?

The diamonds are used for hatching the sparkling egg; they'll drop from deep mines or you can find them in the treasure troves. See the first post of this thread for more detailed info. :)

tcgms17
05-25-14, 05:57 PM
Does anyone know how many gems it is for the 5 large diamonds on the Bijou Dragon if skipped?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 06:05 PM
Does anyone know how many gems it is for the 5 large diamonds on the Bijou Dragon if skipped?

They're 10 gems each

hugpete
05-25-14, 06:07 PM
Still only one egg, the pyre egg, sigh. I haven't any large diamonds, what does that mean if I do get the other eggs?
Once you get the egg that needs the large diamonds (bijou), you have forever to hatch it, so it doesn't matter if you have none now as they drop from the troves, from deep mine, and sometimes from quests I think.

I'm on Like Diamonds In The Sky and I have 4/5 large diamonds. To skip it wants 10 gems, so that's for 1 diamond. Probably 50 for all 5. But the next task requires us to "arrange the large diamonds". Not sure if I will get the diamond by skipping or not, and if not, I will still be short for arranging.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 06:07 PM
Allow me to clarify...it's 50 gems.
But if you have one, the skip "charge" goes down to 40... And so on.

mreames
05-25-14, 06:11 PM
Yeah, wish I could remember for sure where they all dropped..it might have even been from a rustic well, not sure. It was def a water collection lol
I just have the first 2 shards. Hope you get some fey crystals! *fingers crossed* :)

Thanks :) I just need one more for step 7 of hatching the bijou dragon. I'd hate 1 fey crystal to cost me 15 trade tickets lol although surely the gem cost will be reasonable, I hope! I'm not there yet anyway but I know where to get every thing else. I have all 4 shards so I don't know how that affects it. From some reading it appears that it use to have an affect on it, if not now.

sayapiko2
05-25-14, 06:14 PM
I can't found out Polaris trade in royal exchange after finished my first Polaris adventure.
How can I get enough forever snows within four adventure?
I've received 8 snows only in my first adventure.

mreames
05-25-14, 06:18 PM
I can't found out Polaris trade in royal exchange after finished my first Polaris adventure.
How can I get enough forever snows within four adventure?
I've received 8 snows only in my first adventure.

The trade will only show up after you've done 4 adventures. Then the adventure will disappear and the trade will appear in the exchange.

sayapiko2
05-25-14, 06:23 PM
The trade will only show up after you've done 4 adventures. Then the adventure will disappear and the trade will appear in the exchange.

Thanks a lot for your fast help!:)

my607
05-25-14, 06:25 PM
Polaris adv don't show up in royal exchange after u finish the 4 adv in the king/ queen castle.

StoryPlayer67
05-25-14, 06:28 PM
Do we need to chop open every treasure chest ? Some people are keeping them. I have been chopping them. I got two eggs the first two try's. I have gone on 13 quest. I only need one more. If I don't chop open the chest does that hurt my chances for finding eggs ?

mreames
05-25-14, 06:31 PM
Thanks a lot for your fast help!:)

You're very welcome! :)

shannonth
05-25-14, 06:31 PM
Do we need to chop open every treasure chest ? Some people are keeping them. I have been chopping them. I got two eggs the first two try's. I have gone on 13 quest. I only need one more. If I don't chop open the chest does that hurt my chances for finding eggs ?

You won't know unless you chop each one the eggs are in them

Hannah396
05-25-14, 06:35 PM
I need dragon scales for the pyre caverns quest and crafting the sword of darkness. I still haven't gotten the large diamond to hatch a dragon from the forgotten roost (though I do have the egg). I've had no luck getting that large diamond, not from the deep mines (I have two at level 2 and am working on getting one to level 3), not from the treasure troves (I've gotten 2 and chopped both), not from dark cave formations or anywhere else! What am I supposed to do? It seems three quests are dependent on it so I can hatch the dragon and get its scales! I had to use gems for them for one time to the pyre caverns but don't want to use up all my gems! Is there any other way to get dragon scales? Seems silly to buy a dragon from the market to get the scales and I don't have enough gems anyway.

tcgms17
05-25-14, 06:36 PM
They're 10 gems each

Thank you :). Sounds like we are both on the Polaris adventures ... Just sent 4th one on it's way. Luck to you!

zoeee87
05-25-14, 06:38 PM
Thank goodness for my wizard schools! I may be short on seeds but man oh man I'm building up my fertilizer and boar tusks in the last couple of days :)

Lol me too!!

mreames
05-25-14, 06:52 PM
I need dragon scales for the pyre caverns quest and crafting the sword of darkness. I still haven't gotten the large diamond to hatch a dragon from the forgotten roost (though I do have the egg). I've had no luck getting that large diamond, not from the deep mines (I have two at level 2 and am working on getting one to level 3), not from the treasure troves (I've gotten 2 and chopped both), not from dark cave formations or anywhere else! What am I supposed to do? It seems three quests are dependent on it so I can hatch the dragon and get its scales! I had to use gems for them for one time to the pyre caverns but don't want to use up all my gems! Is there any other way to get dragon scales? Seems silly to buy a dragon from the market to get the scales and I don't have enough gems anyway.

I don't suppose you have any rainbow pots in storage, do you? That's how I got my first dragon scale.

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 06:53 PM

The eggs are not in the treasure trove and it doesn't hurt your chances to keep the troves.

I'm one of those collecting the treasure troves. The reason for that is that each trove gives jewels and later on there is a timed goal that asks for 200 jewels. I need them then.

my607
05-25-14, 06:55 PM
I have never gotten a treasure trove that gives out jewels. Everything else except the jewels.

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 06:55 PM
You won't know unless you chop each one the eggs are in them

No they are not. The eggs are independent from the treasure trove. :)

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 06:58 PM
I chopped my first treasure troves. They all gave jewels. Crossing fingers that they still do...lol

my607
05-25-14, 07:03 PM
Well, not here they don't. I'm just saying. I got mant large diamonds instead.

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 07:05 PM
Then I'm probably stuffed when it comes to the 200 jewel goal. Oh well, it is what it is. Thanks for the heads up.
Keeping collecting them for now anyway...I like the look of it ..lol

my607
05-25-14, 07:08 PM
I wished though I got jewels from treasure trove. Lately, my trove gives me things I don't need coins and one energy.

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 07:09 PM
Well, not here they don't. I'm just saying. I got mant large diamonds instead.

Weird. I just chopped 3 of them, just to see. All 3 gave jewels. 5, 3 and 5 jewels.

mreames
05-25-14, 07:09 PM
I have never gotten a treasure trove that gives out jewels. Everything else except the jewels.

Are you by any chance maxed out on jewels?

jtm101
05-25-14, 07:15 PM
Adventure to Polaris or Trade with Polaris?

I have a dilemma.

Should i send out my knights for 2 days to Polaris, or keep trying for the 3 egg with the regular Pyre adventures. Does anybody know how many snow you get via trading? Will it be that much slower if i pass on the adventure until after the 10 day timer for the pyre adventure.

On a positive note... I did get that 2nd egg, just as i was about to give up on it.

my607
05-25-14, 07:17 PM
Yeah, just realize that. Sorry

ghjvcucjb
05-25-14, 07:17 PM
Update: 26 adventures, 1 egg, pyre dragon. To say this is starting to suck is an understatement.

my607
05-25-14, 07:19 PM
I did 4 Polaris adv in kings then whatever snow I was missing I used the exchange. In the exchange I got 6,8, 10 and u also get trade tickets too and only 3 hrs.

shannonth
05-25-14, 07:20 PM
Adult matrix

my607
05-25-14, 07:25 PM
In the kings keep they give out 12 forever snow. I'm guessing u don't have barracks then. You probably need to do both I'm thinking. You want to finish the quests for Matrix dragon and get more eggs too.

my607
05-25-14, 07:27 PM
It's random amount of snow every time.

bobbo26
05-25-14, 07:30 PM
all 3 dragons:
http://i59.tinypic.com/5ebuhs.png

jtm101
05-25-14, 07:33 PM
I do have the barracks, but i dont want to miss out on that final egg.

Thanks for info, will give it some thought.

At this stage I dont really see much advantage of doing the polaris adventures...

my607
05-25-14, 07:34 PM
Aren't u trying to get the matrix dragon? I'm confuse

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 07:37 PM
Adventure to Polaris or Trade with Polaris?

I have a dilemma.

Should i send out my knights for 2 days to Polaris, or keep trying for the 3 egg with the regular Pyre adventures. Does anybody know how many snow you get via trading? Will it be that much slower if i pass on the adventure until after the 10 day timer for the pyre adventure.

On a positive note... I did get that 2nd egg, just as i was about to give up on it.

Depends. Personally I find getting the eggs more important. There is no time limit to hatch those beauties. Even more because tracing with Polaris is not difficult. I find it easy to produce 3 gingerbreads and 3 hot chocolates for it. Just did my first trade, and I think I got 3 snow. Not 100% sure though.

Rockylandia
05-25-14, 07:42 PM
Depends. I did Polaris because I don't have the resources to do 8 Pyre adventures a day for a solid week. So I took time to do Polaris and built up seeds.

Anaboe
05-25-14, 07:53 PM
Does anyone else find the time restriction a little unfair to those of us who don't have any dragons yet? The very first challenge requires dragon scales which you can only get from a dragon?!? I am still in the process of getting my first dragon and I'm pretty sure I won't be finished that quest by the end of this week. Is there any other way to acquire dragon scales that I don't know about?
I don't have a dragon too, and I started this event with only 1 dragon scale. On my first adventure, I got 2 scales, and since then I've been sending out atleast 10 adventures, none of which I bought with gems. At this moment I'm crafting my next Dragon Armour, and I still have 3 dragon scales in inventory.
Started with 1 living wood too, so I'm shopping dead logs and collecting from Iceland Poppy Patch like a mad men, so I can craft Living wood in the potionshop. I'm using the rest of my energy to collect from my ponds for the mermaid scales and hope for the best.
I'm always running behind, and I have to work 3 hours and plan everything very precice, so I have just enough to get another adventure out.

I already have the Pyre Egg and the Sparkling egg - and as you see, I started out with almost nothing, and still have almost next to nothing. It's depleating my intire inventory, but hey, after you got 1, 2 or even 3 eggs, you have forever to fill that inventory and hatch the eggs, so I'm not worried about that.

If I were you, I'd give it a shot, pay 5 gems in the castle for my first adventure, and hope for the best.

Ps, I'm level 37 as off today, do I'm no way an advanced player.

PS2: this event is costing me way to much sleep and think-time! lol :P

crystalrayn3
05-25-14, 07:55 PM
Update: 26 adventures, 1 egg, pyre dragon. To say this is starting to suck is an understatement.

Don't give up! After 3 days of dedicated playing I finally earned all 3 eggs. It will take me a few more days till I have the resources to hatch the Bijou Dragon, but the drop rate for the eggs is high. Just keep plugging away at the Pyre Cave Adventure. There's still 7 days left so chances are high You Will Succeed!
(Ok TL, please don't make me look like an idiot)

vednir
05-25-14, 08:07 PM
I'm keeping the treasure troves for now so I can keep track of how many adventures I've sent. I got a pyre egg from the first of 24 completed adventures, another pyre egg at some time which I couldn't collect as my inventory was full with the first egg. No sign of the other two eggs thus far. I've shifted my production to trying to keep a supply of seeds with 8 conservatories but I'm also running low on living wood so it appears I'll be chopping old logs for wood for the living wood alchemy which also keeps me supplied with petals and mushrooms hopefully.

I was maxed on mithril and dragon scales before this event started. I certainly hope I can manage to get all 3 eggs in the allotted time.

Edit: On the 26th adventure I collected the ultramarine egg. I'm going to run the Polaris North adventure 4 times from the castle while keeping the pyre caverns going from the barracks.

jtm101
05-25-14, 08:08 PM
Depends. I did Polaris because I don't have the resources to do 8 Pyre adventures a day for a solid week. So I took time to do Polaris and built up seeds.

I thought i did have the resources, but i'm thinking i might run out. I have tons of armour and swords, and i guess i could get the mushrooms. But my limiting factor will probably be the Mithril and or the Vital extract. I think i can do another 35 adventures before it starts getting tight. Which would leave me about 2-3 days short.

Beleriand
05-25-14, 08:13 PM
Chopped my first two treasure troves.....got jewels, an enchanters essence (nice) and some silver. Right now I have quest 29 and 30 out searching for the third egg. Don't give up people there is still time to do this. I will keep plugging away till June 1st. Then of course there is my fall back position and just spend the 200 gems and buy the darn egg. One way or another I will reach the goal ;)

Beleriand
05-25-14, 08:14 PM
Don't give up! After 3 days of dedicated playing I finally earned all 3 eggs. It will take me a few more days till I have the resources to hatch the Bijou Dragon, but the drop rate for the eggs is high. Just keep plugging away at the Pyre Cave Adventure. There's still 7 days left so chances are high You Will Succeed!

That is so exciting.

Queenzod
05-25-14, 08:17 PM
I thought i did have the resources, but i'm thinking i might run out. I have tons of armour and swords, and i guess i could get the mushrooms. But my limiting factor will probably be the Mithril and or the Vital extract. I think i can do another 35 adventures before it starts getting tight. Which would leave me about 2-3 days short.

You should be able to get them in that number of adventures! I got my second egg on my 27th, and I've just sent out my 30th looking for that last sparkly beast. I did decide to do at least 3 Polaris adventures, cos it will cut down on the number of exchanges I have to do to scrape the last bits of snow together. I'd already decided I'm going to gem the last egg if it doesn't show up by the end, so I've now calmed down and slacked off to just adventuring out of the barracks for now. I've put just about everything else on hold so I can collect only the important bits.

You can do it! Be strong!

jtm101
05-25-14, 08:28 PM
Thx for the advice. I hope that 60 adventures will be enough for all 3 eggs. I think i've done about 28 so far (plus 2 currently out there). I' now slowing down making the Ice Brand/Armor in the hope i can get the last egg with only 7 more adventures with the ones i have already. Wish me luck :D

Queenzod
05-25-14, 08:44 PM
Thx for the advice. I hope that 60 adventures will be enough for all 3 eggs. I think i've done about 28 so far (plus 2 currently out there). I' now slowing down making the Ice Brand/Armor in the hope i can get the last egg with only 7 more adventures with the ones i have already. Wish me luck :D

I would hope that 60 adventures would *more* than cover all the eggs! It had better! Good luck! :)

jimboser
05-25-14, 08:47 PM
Only 1 egg so far, adventuring constantly since this started, no idea how many so far. I'm up to 10 conservatories to keep seems going, will build more as soon as I have enough red pedals. First egg has hatched, hoping that another egg will drop soon.

Seed piles are the stressful resource right now...

dracoonic
05-25-14, 08:49 PM
just got my aqua egg on the 25th hunt. quick question, what if i fail to do 4x polaris adventure by 2 days?

oxRoseHavenxo
05-25-14, 08:55 PM
Just in case it hasn't been mentioned in the last 110 pages and I missed it ....
You don't have to pay 50 gems for a piece of mithril ... The completed sword and armor can be bought in the Kings/Queens Keep for 8 gems each. I wish I had noticed this earlier before I paid 12 gems for 3 piles of seeds to complete the vital extract recipe which then takes 2 hours to complete.
Good luck everyone!

Queenzod
05-25-14, 08:55 PM
just got my aqua egg on the 25th hunt. quick question, what if i fail to do 4x polaris adventure by 2 days?

You lose your egg.

Just kidding! You will have to make up the rest of your forever snow thru the exchange. The adventures just give you a jump start on the snow.

55lee55
05-25-14, 09:24 PM
I feel terrible because I had decided to stop posting until I figured out how to post correctly. Sorry, but I need to say this because I feel awful that I can't give this to someone!

I made a bunch of swords and armor to do the Pyre Adventure and had plenty left over after I finished hatching all three eggs so I decided to use them to collect treasure troves. I just got a Sparkling Egg back from an extra Pyre Adventure and I can't hatch it!

I am sure many would love to have this egg right now, and I wish I could give it to you! It was fine when I sat on a Burning Ember after I finished the first Dragon quest, and I was surprised a couple of weeks ago when I got a Dragon Egg from my Roost because I could hatch it in the Forge! But this pretty egg is not hatchable because even though I have leftover hatching materials, I have been done with the quest and have lost the ability to hatch it!

So while I didn't feel at all guilty that I sped through this quest with gems, I feel terribly guilty that I have a beautiful Sparkling Egg sitting in my inventory while so many others are sending out adventure after adventure and don't even have one yet!

Going back to my determination to stop posting now, but I had to get this off my chest!

29vanilla
05-25-14, 09:28 PM
My current dilemma -- no troll essence ... Any suggestions?

asikosan
05-25-14, 09:49 PM

Hi, How are you?
How many adventures it took you to get the second Ultramarine egg?=)
Im trying to get it second time but no luck yet:eek:

stuffedmounts
05-25-14, 09:49 PM
Quick question.. With the ultramarine egg, after you complete the "5. Learned it from Dragon Story" stage, does the ability to do the Deep Sea Adventure stop?

sabrinashal
05-25-14, 10:01 PM
You lose your egg.

rofl lol :D

knuffel19
05-25-14, 10:12 PM
Alas, another disappointment from the jeweler's trade. No mithril and not enough gems, can't go on another adventure yet. But I did start crafting mithril in the magic forge and that should be done tonight, sooo there's still hope for tomorrow.

Same here!

Castloninian
05-25-14, 10:38 PM

And I got mine from Barracks from 25th adventure 😄.

Castloninian
05-25-14, 10:49 PM
Me three! We must be on the same cycle!

How funny. Mine was 25th but close. Now there is huge anticipation for the next egg and when one of us gets it the others will be expecting it too!

I've decided to do the 4 Polaris adventures because I can't sustain continuous Pyre Cavern trips from Court and Barracks anyway. Have plenty of faerie jars so that is not an issue. And as there have been reports of embers coming back from Polaris it is worth the chance I think. The Barracks can do 2 or 3 Cavern trips a day for now.

QueenZod, Outhouse and NorthWoods, what have you decided?

Queenzod
05-25-14, 10:51 PM
How funny. Mine was 25th but close. Now there is huge anticipation for the next egg and when one of us gets it the others will be expecting it too!

I've decided to do the 4 Polaris adventures because I can't sustain continuous Pyre Cavern trips from Court and Barracks anyway. Have plenty of faerie jars so that is not an issue. And as there have been reports of embers coming back from Polaris it is worth the chance I think. The Barracks can do 2 or 3 Cavern trips a day for now.

I'm doing the adventures, too. Why not? We still got a week for that other egg to show up.

Castloninian
05-25-14, 10:59 PM
I'm doing the adventures, too. Why not? We still got a week for that other egg to show up.

My mithril is going dangerously close to 25, something which makes me nervous. It's piles of seeds though which limits the vital extracts I can make at the moment. I don't want to spend 200 gems on that last egg but I really, really want that last egg. I am a bit OCD like that, must have the whole set! Have enough for 9 more adventures and can probably craft 2 more a day but is 25 more adventures enough? Maybe better to just pay for that last egg now... but I know I won't do that unless I absolutely have to. Decisions, decisions...

dracoonic
05-25-14, 11:03 PM

haha hilarious!

dracoonic
05-25-14, 11:04 PM
You lose your egg.

Just kidding! You will have to make up the rest of your forever snow thru the exchange. The adventures just give you a jump start on the snow.

Thanks for the info

Queenzod
05-25-14, 11:05 PM
My mithril is going dangerously close to 25, something which makes me nervous. It's piles of seeds though which limits the vital extracts I can make at the moment. I don't want to spend 200 gems on that last egg but I really, really want that last egg. I am a bit OCD like that, must have the whole set! Have enough for 9 more adventures and can probably craft 2 more a day but is 25 more adventures enough? Maybe better to just pay for that last egg now... but I know I won't do that unless I absolutely have to. Decisions, decisions...

I'd wait. Set your fail safe point where you absolutely won't use any more mithril and see where that takes you. You might get it on two more adventures.

Castloninian
05-25-14, 11:24 PM
I'd wait. Set your fail safe point where you absolutely won't use any more mithril and see where that takes you. You might get it on two more adventures.

Hmmm, if pyre egg was 1:10 and ultramarine maybe 1:25 then is the last one 1:40? Knowing my luck it takes the full amount to get the egg. But I don't mind, just so glad I got two eggs so far as would be willing to part with 200 gems for the last egg but 400 gems would have been very painful. I would love to know what they drop though because if it is ordinary dragon stuff I don't know why I am bothering...

rosewaterlily
05-25-14, 11:33 PM
I got my ultramarine egg on the 27th adventure (28th overall), doing Polaris in my castle now and pyre in my barracks since I won't be able to keep up with nine pyre adventures per day with my remaining mithril stock. Have 24 mithril left and a newly grown up mithril dragon, plus 7 sets of swords/armor already forged. Although once I got to the give 200 jewels/100 silver part I'll start chopping up my stored dark cave formations and see if more mithril will pop up there. Have six conservatories now to collect piles of seeds and usually one round of collecting them yields about four piles of seeds so I can make one vital extract every four hours.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 11:33 PM

Lol, I'm doing the adventures...already on my second one...and now to bed (it's 2:30am, my time zone lol)

(Btw, ultramarine egg on my 27th trip was the third & final egg for me... G'luck getting your third! :))

Queenzod
05-25-14, 11:35 PM
Hmmm, if pyre egg was 1:10 and ultramarine maybe 1:25 then is the last one 1:40? Knowing my luck it takes the full amount to get the egg. But I don't mind, just so glad I got two eggs so far as would be willing to part with 200 gems for the last egg but 400 gems would have been very painful. I would love to know what they drop though because if it is ordinary dragon stuff I don't know why I am bothering...

I'm wondering about the drops, too! I'm already and always full on scales, but I could use the occasional energy, swords and stuff like that. I think it's the thrill of the chase that keeps us locked in this stoopid behavior, lol.

dracoonic
05-25-14, 11:37 PM
I got my second egg aqua on the 25th too! let me know what's the third coming :)

Also, I wish I can give out dragon scales and mithrils to those who are striving for it...

forkyfork99
05-26-14, 12:02 AM
Between the ultramarine and matrix egg, do we know which dragon is better?

SpiritWind00
05-26-14, 12:06 AM
Snap! Looks like 23-25 is a winner. Got my ultramarine on 23rd try. Ok, back to living in hope!

dracoonic
05-26-14, 12:08 AM
any reported drops for those new dragons?

freesiawoods
05-26-14, 12:09 AM
The diamonds are used for hatching the sparkling egg; they'll drop from deep mines or you can find them in the treasure troves. See the first post of this thread for more detailed info. :)

Yeah I thought as much. I don't have any and I have chopped all but two treasure troves. In any case I am still waiting on my second and third egg.

spending my energy chopping trees and collecting white petals to make living wood. I haven't enough gems to buy the living tree.

Queenzod
05-26-14, 12:13 AM
Snap! Looks like 23-25 is a winner. Got my ultramarine on 23rd try. Ok, back to living in hope!

So, it looks like there's a pattern here. If you don't get all three eggs within the first 8-10 tries, then it's 23-25 ish for the ultramarine. We'll have to see how the final egg matches up. I'm thinking 35-37.

outhouse01
05-26-14, 12:20 AM

QZ and Wibbly. Great minds think alike. I'm doing Polaris (just sent my second one out). I'm only doing the get an egg one through the Barracks for the next 2 days so that I can stock up on seeds and extract. We will still have approx 5 days after that to get Mr Sparkerley if he hasn't arrived by then. I also have decided I will gem the last egg, however, only right at the end if I have too. Whilst I have banged on about gem sales, I do still have a small stash saved for rainy days. Just haven't been stocking up the stash. Happy hunting. Cheers

ghjvcucjb
05-26-14, 12:23 AM
So, it looks like there's a pattern here. If you don't get all three eggs within the first 8-10 tries, then it's 23-25 ish for the ultramarine. We'll have to see how the final egg matches up. I'm thinking 35-37.

Sorry to smash your pattern. I have done 26/27 and only have one dragon, pyre.

Queenzod
05-26-14, 12:32 AM

Well, shucky darn. And boohoo for you! I'm sending egg vibes in your direction!

ghjvcucjb
05-26-14, 12:41 AM
Well, shucky darn. And boohoo for you! I'm sending egg vibes in your direction!

Well that explains that smell that just came my way ;-)

CleoHotel
05-26-14, 01:51 AM

Can someone please confirm that the eggs drop separately to the treasure troves. I've got the pyre egg but can't get the others. I've been saving the troves as got 99 jewels already and know I need a lot more but someone has told me eggs come INSIDE the troves and I should smash them. Help!

SpiritWind00
05-26-14, 01:55 AM
Can someone please confirm that the eggs drop separately to the treasure troves. I've got the pyre egg but can't get the others. I've been saving the troves as got 99 jewels already and know I need a lot more but someone has told me eggs come INSIDE the troves and I should smash them. Help!

Cleo, they do not drop from the troves. The troves are like the rainbow pots and hold extra goodies for you to chop whenever you choose to do so.

my607
05-26-14, 02:24 AM
I got $1250 in coins from dragon first time

ShibuyaCloth
05-26-14, 02:54 AM

I didn't count, but yes it is very close for me as well, well a bit higher for me, close to 30. Now 8 days to go to catch the last egg.

3Dolphin2013
05-26-14, 02:55 AM
2 jewelers trade in a row. NO mith. 0. None.
Not happy!
I was out of stock 2 days ago (5 tasks, 0 eggs) and now I need a lot of glimmerdust again for a new trade to get mith.. Or not.
The timer annoys me.

To cut a long story short I almost made my mind up about deleting this game.
And it was my fave to play!!

tanbi1
05-26-14, 03:26 AM
Well that's me done. I'm put of mithril

cmgermaine
05-26-14, 04:02 AM
You do in fact need to chop the treasure trove in order to see the dragon egg drops. For players who aren't active in the forum, it just doesnt make sense to have them drop before they even know the eggs exist!

I've been feeding my first dragon from the quest very often for 3 days and still no adult. How many times does it take? I keep reading all the threads and not seeing this mentioned.

gdmcrjunkie
05-26-14, 04:06 AM
I haven't been counting but now that I think about it, I had 60-odd mithril and now I have 16 mithril and 3 ice brands. So I've done about 40 adventures. Sparkling egg, why do you hate me so :( I'm out of piles of seeds so I'll have to slow down now. Come on little egg, come on come on come onnnnnnn

maguar
05-26-14, 04:17 AM
I've been feeding my first dragon from the quest very often for 3 days and still no adult. How many times does it take? I keep reading all the threads and not seeing this mentioned.

It's about 20 feeds for each dragon

dragon2046
05-26-14, 04:19 AM
I haven't been counting but now that I think about it, I had 60-odd mithril and now I have 16 mithril and 3 ice brands. So I've done about 40 adventures. Sparkling egg, why do you hate me so :( I'm out of piles of seeds so I'll have to slow down now. Come on little egg, come on come on come onnnnnnn

Same for me. Need the sparkling egg it's the last one I need but resources are running really low. Hatched pyre on the water part for the aqua one just need the sparking one now. Good luck to all. I hope we all get the three eggs.

Anaboe
05-26-14, 04:36 AM
I'm almost ashamed to say it, because others seem so unlucky, but I must be the luckiest player TL has!

Started out with only 1 dragon scale and 1 living wood (not short on seeds and mithril, though), no Barracks, no dragon and only lvl 36, I thought, "Ah well, let's give it a try, and sent out that one adventure".

Now, +/- 11 adventures later, not only I still have 3 dragon scales, but I also have all 3 dragon eggs.,.

If i'd only had the resources to hatch them... Lol!

So, I realy, realy, realy wish everybody, from this point on, as much luck as I had! I hope that everybody will get all 3, preferably on their next adventure. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

marrrina
05-26-14, 04:39 AM
I've finally gotten the Ultramarine. Just one egg left! The poor mushrooms in my kingdom are nearly extinct from making so many vital extracts and the mermaids have gone into hiding. I've spent too many gems trying to expedite the process but I think I'm going to stop with that, unless I get too close to the time limit for the final egg

parlski
05-26-14, 04:40 AM
I got $1250 in coins from dragon first time

bah,.. I have over 20 million coins :( we need sone thing to spend these on

Queenzod
05-26-14, 04:47 AM
bah,.. I have over 20 million coins :( we need sone thing to spend these on

Twenty mil! You must be the Bill Gates of CS!

Beleriand
05-26-14, 05:16 AM
Twenty mil! You must be the Bill Gates of CS!

Hahahaha