PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

GC5410
05-24-14, 09:14 AM
Yes it is, unless I missed out on a reward. Don't think so tho, I would've had far more than needed if it was a 40 snow reward.

Exactly :) snow limit in inventory is 60 anyway.

oliverrr11
05-24-14, 09:22 AM
Some of the things us less experienced players have done to make a couple gems *shudder*. You don't even wanna know!

Lol! Yeah, I don't know if I should admit this, but when I was starting out I suffered through fashion story, but only long enough to complete the goals for CS. *embarrassed*😳

forkyfork99
05-24-14, 09:24 AM
Lol! Yeah, I don't know if I should admit this, but when I was starting out I suffered through fashion story, but only long enough to complete the goals for CS. *embarrassed*��

Yeah I'm not addicted! I can quit anytime!! *puffs cigarette*

zoeee87
05-24-14, 09:31 AM
No, that's not how it works. First we all have to be ridiculously over excited about the new update. Fill the first page with hopeful glee and thanks for the update. Then the next page wonders when it's going to start and lengthy discussion on time zone stuff. Once it starts then several pages of serious coming live as it happens post followed by pages of assumptions and confusions followed by the gemmers with screen shots followed by more confusion and questions followed by reprimands to actually read the first page followed by questions starting with I haven't read all the posts but followed by the first set of complaints about requirements followed by one person who miraculously has already obtained all goals followed by silence followed by encouragement and hopeful support followed by speculation on drop rate decrease followed by pages and pages of disappointment, unhappiness, frustration followed by condescending smack downs followed by silence followed by flippant responses followed by threats of quitting and deleting and possible storming TL offices with pitchforks followed by a mad rush to neighbors walls to whine followed by long stories of loyalty but not any more followed by majority accomplishing the goal followed by a few who never get lucky followed by support for those unlucky followed by more threats of deletion and possible letter writing followed by the end of the quest THEN everyone who succeeded will Thank TL while those who didn't feel angry and hurt.

We're only at flippant responses....

Lol.. True true true!

plby
05-24-14, 09:39 AM
The Flare dragon, all grown up:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2h4j89c.jpg

Now 20 or so hours to see what it drops :)

dragoniakingdom
05-24-14, 09:43 AM
Although I'm sure a lot are enjoying this quest,sorry to say but having it timed has made it unpleasant in my mind.

The quest started at 3.00 am my time zone, by the time I logged in I had only a few hours before the timer changed to 9 days..................

I have been lucky in obtaining one egg - the pyre,which it appears to be the most common one to get.

Looking at the requirements for the other eggs (8 adventures since the pyre,no egg), I honestly don't see much chance in getting the other eggs in the time remaining....

(PS TL most of us have busy lives in the real world & having this timed as it is with some countries being behind before we even start just add to the stress.)

Beleriand
05-24-14, 09:49 AM
Quests 20 and 21 just sent out now. I already hatched flash but I keep getting those dang pyre crystals. What exactly am I going to need them for now. Wish I could gift them to some others players who need them!

GC5410
05-24-14, 09:52 AM
Quests 20 and 21 just sent out now. I already hatched flash but I keep getting those dang pyre crystals. What exactly am I going to need them for now. Wish I could gift them to some others players who need them!

I've got lots of spare crystals now too, shame they can't be exchanged for a large diamond for the other dragon instead.

ginrae22
05-24-14, 10:08 AM
Ugh the fact that we need mithril is ****ING me! I just used 10 up and I had been collecting those a looooong time since the fairy escapades! I mean I literally JUST upgraded my deep mine for a goal so that really sucks! And I don't have enough resources to keep doing the exchange. : / I just wish they hadn't required that element because it would be much more doable without it. And we still have no guarantees of getting the eggs so it wouldn't be TOO attainable. Sigh.

55lee55
05-24-14, 10:10 AM
I've got lots of spare crystals now too, shame they can't be exchanged for a large diamond for the other dragon instead.

I am done with the quest (paid my way through in less tries than what I see here so I was very lucky) and have 100 of the crystals still sitting in my inventory. I suspect they will gather dust along with the 107 hedge trimmers and all of the other leftovers I am storing from long finished goals. I would love to be able to give them to someone who needs them!

Ugh the fact that we need mithril is ****ING me!...

There are Mithril Dragons available. Check your Market. If you choose not to acquire a reliable source of any resource and find yourself short of it, it is not anyone's fault but yours. I feel your pain over hitting a shortage of anything but look at it from my position as a player who has completed expanding and has watched the black flags popping out every time there is a Mithril drop. I have had to watch Mithril wasted because there was nothing left for me to use it on. I was thrilled to see a way to use my Mithril. From what I understand no one has to complete or even try this quest in order to carry on with the storyline.

This entire quest is about choices. TL is making no requirement of anyone short of obtaining a minimum level and with the release of this timed quest and they made it very clear that it is not required. There is the choice to trigger the quest. There is the choice to continue the quest. There is the choice to abort the quest at any time. If you are short of Mithril and can't continue with this quest because you were still upgrading your mine, maybe this quest was not meant for you to attempt in the first place because it is obviously aimed to be a challenge to players who are fully built and finished with all major quests.

I suppose that much of the bellyaching we are seeing here are from those who are not ready to meet the challenges of this quest in the first place, and possibly TL might tighten the requirements to even be able to try such advanced quests in the future. I would not like to see more than a minimum requirement to make the choice to tackle such quests even if they may prove more difficult for some who are short of resources because they are spending them elsewhere, because like in real life we have the opportunity to fail as well as to reach beyond our means for a chance at the golden apple (or pyre dragon). This is not a quest that has or needs guaranteed results. It can be done. Look in my kingdom and you will see all 3 dragons there.

I got a late start because I spent most of Thursday in the emergency room. That is real life. I can't expect TL to factor in my real life challenges when they release a new quest, and neither can anyone else. There is a good chance that I will be in surgery before the end of the week, and in my real life I had the choice to either try and likely fail to get the dragons, not try at all because I will likely not have time to finish, or to buy my way through. I chose to buy my way through. TL is not responsible for my choices and they are not responsible for anyone else's choices. This quest is admittedly a resource hog. I was happy to get rid of hundreds of thousands of useless coins that in earlier parts of the game I would have found a request for that many coins a deal breaker. I had maxed on coal, jewels and water, and had to scramble to replenish then spend those resources again as quickly as I restored them. Even paying through I found this quest to be an exciting challenge and I don't know that I would have it finished in time had I not paid through. As the clock has not yet run out on it, I am not sure anyone can state that if they did everything required when it was required they would not finish the quest. In addition, it is only the eggs, not the hatching of them, that I understand are part of the timed quest.

Before we start bashing TL for not taking our RL issues into account, or our decision not to acquire the Mithril Dragon in a quest requiring Mitrhril, lets examine our role in the issues we have with this or any other quest. If there is a way that we can obtain the needed resources, but we choose not to take advantage of it, the fault lies in our choices, not TL's

That said, although I wasn't counting, it didn't take me nearly 35-40 adventures to obtain any egg, and if it does for anyone, that seems excessive and if it were me I would first be taking the restart steps, then failing that, I would be contacting TL. Eggs may be rare drops, but they shouldn't be impossible to get. That I got them within a reasonable number of sped up tries is proof that it can be done, but not proof that everyone's device is working properly.

I am sitting on about a dozen un-chopped Treasure troves, which I had more but was not finding anything spectacular once I had completed the quest so I stopped chopping just to see multiple black flags because they are full of stuff I already have maxed. Will they keep for the future or do they disappear from my custody when this quest runs out? TL can you answer? Others won't know because the quest is still counting down for those who are still trying to finish. Thanks TL!

Does anyone know what the new dragons drop once they mature? I am not depriving mine of their childhood because I don't see that I will need them to grow up right now. Has anyone found what the grown ones do? Can anyone tell the first two apart from each other besides hovering to see their names? Thanks folks!

dmpro
05-24-14, 10:21 AM
no, that's not how it works. First we all have to be ridiculously over excited about the new update. Fill the first page with hopeful glee and thanks for the update. Then the next page wonders when it's going to start and lengthy discussion on time zone stuff. Once it starts then several pages of serious coming live as it happens post followed by pages of assumptions and confusions followed by the gemmers with screen shots followed by more confusion and questions followed by reprimands to actually read the first page followed by questions starting with i haven't read all the posts but followed by the first set of complaints about requirements followed by one person who miraculously has already obtained all goals followed by silence followed by encouragement and hopeful support followed by speculation on drop rate decrease followed by pages and pages of disappointment, unhappiness, frustration followed by condescending smack downs followed by silence followed by flippant responses followed by threats of quitting and deleting and possible storming tl offices with pitchforks followed by a mad rush to neighbors walls to whine followed by long stories of loyalty but not any more followed by majority accomplishing the goal followed by a few who never get lucky followed by support for those unlucky followed by more threats of deletion and possible letter writing followed by the end of the quest then everyone who succeeded will thank tl while those who didn't feel angry and hurt.

best...post...ever!!!

forkyfork99
05-24-14, 10:23 AM
After 2 jewerlers trades of NO MITHRIL, my 3rd trade brought back 2 mithril!! Phew. I can rest easy on my gem stash for awhile.

meme1098
05-24-14, 10:24 AM
Ugh the fact that we need mithril is ****ING me! I just used 10 up and I had been collecting those a looooong time since the fairy escapades! I mean I literally JUST upgraded my deep mine for a goal so that really sucks! And I don't have enough resources to keep doing the exchange. : / I just wish they hadn't required that element because it would be much more doable without it. And we still have no guarantees of getting the eggs so it wouldn't be TOO attainable. Sigh.

I'm on my last few mithril too, and my deep mines haven't dropped any in weeks. I'll be done probably by tomorrow afternoon since I have a few items ready for the next several adventures. Then after that it's a done deal for me. Good luck to all and it's really just outrageous that some people get the eggs in a few adventures and others like me just keep trucking along using up lots & lots of rare materials for naught. Ah well, such is life. :(
I don't think I'm gonna waste more materials in the exchange either considering how my luck has been.

MiloBear5
05-24-14, 10:34 AM
Do upgraded conservatories drop more seeds?

KidsZoo2
05-24-14, 10:35 AM
Someone on the earlier pages asked how grownup Flare Dragon looks like.
Here is the picture of it.

andinspace
05-24-14, 10:37 AM
Reading this thread is a little discouraging. I have just realized there is pretty much no way, beyond using gems, to get the 2nd/3rd dragon. I'm at level 42, I have 2 dragon (1 mithril), and a good stockpile of resources but there is no way I can get everything together in that length of time. :(

andinspace
05-24-14, 10:38 AM

I have a level 5 conservatory and the seeds are only dropping every other collection.

doobievilla
05-24-14, 10:39 AM

I have a full upgraded one and basic one and only thing i have noticed is /rant NONE ARE DROPPING now that I need them /rantoff. I have noticed no difference in drop rate between them just adds more Royal Points

ciarjen
05-24-14, 10:45 AM
It says on the first page that you get large Diamonds from deep mines. I have never had one before.

Is this a new drop for this quest or just a super, ultra, mega, rarer than an alicorn part, drop ? ;)

shannonth
05-24-14, 10:54 AM
Ok so I have hatch my dragon got a new egg and still won't let me hatch then second one?!? Do we not get two of the same does anyone know?!? If that the case I'm done with it cause I have all three dragons and have them hatched so if I can't hatch anymore then there no need for me to keep trying for more!

my607
05-24-14, 10:55 AM
No, it's not super rare drop I got all 7 chopping treasure trove and the 8th one was a long time ago that I got it.

doobievilla
05-24-14, 10:56 AM
Ok so I have hatch my dragon got a new egg and still won't let me hatch then second one?!? Do we not get two of the same does anyone know?!?

You can't hatch a second one.. Goal poofs after 1st one.

vednir
05-24-14, 10:57 AM
Time to build more conservatories. I believe in the past TL has specified that random drops are not affected by the building level.

shannonth
05-24-14, 11:02 AM
Anyone know how many time you feed your dragon before it's full size

shannonth
05-24-14, 11:03 AM
You can't hatch a second one.. Goal poofs after 1st one.

Thank you, so I can now say in done :) thank you!

ShibuyaCloth
05-24-14, 11:14 AM
Pyre Baby hatched and growing and getting strong. Now he needs some siblings...

GC5410
Anyone know how many time you feed your dragon before it's full size

20 apparently

shannonth
20 apparently

Ok
Thanks! :)

GC5410
05-24-14, 11:20 AM
It says on the first page that you get large Diamonds from deep mines. I have never had one before.

Is this a new drop for this quest or just a super, ultra, mega, rarer than an alicorn part, drop ? ;)

Large diamond is a rare drop from deep mines that you would have needed (if you've done it) for the "raw materials" goal that came out quite a while ago (it's the one where you also need the burning ember) involved in hatching the original orange dragon.

For these new dragon goals the large diamonds can also be found in the treasure troves - some people seem to be finding them easier to get than others (after 16-18 troves, I've only had 1 diamond on one account and zero on the other account, so they are rare for me!)

ciarjen
05-24-14, 11:26 AM
Large diamond is a rare drop from deep mines that you would have needed (if you've done it) for the "raw materials" goal that came out quite a while ago (it's the one where you also need the burning ember) involved in hatching the original orange dragon.

For these new dragon goals the large diamonds can also be found in the treasure troves - some people seem to be finding them easier to get than others (after 16-18 troves, I've only had 1 diamond on one account and zero on the other account, so they are rare for me!)

Thanks for that, I must have had one because I did that goal.....but none since.

I'm keeping my treasure troves until I have to start giving jewels as I am at max at the moment and I don't want to waste jewels when I know I am going to need them later.

But if the troves are dropping the diamonds that rarely, I do wonder how we are supposed to complete that goal because once the event ends, there will be no more troves. :confused:

GC5410
05-24-14, 11:32 AM
Thanks for that, I must have had one because I did that goal.....but none since.

I'm keeping my treasure troves until I have to start giving jewels as I am at max at the moment and I don't want to waste jewels when I know I am going to need them later.

But if the troves are dropping the diamonds that rarely, I do wonder how we are supposed to complete that goal because once the event ends, there will be no more troves. :confused:

Exactly, i've not had anymore drop from the deep mine either, so I really hope I get them from the treasure troves! Although, I don't actually have the sparkling egg yet.....

marrrina
05-24-14, 11:34 AM
I can't believe some people have all eggs already. I just have the Pyre Egg, and not long ago a popup saying I can't hold anymore Pyre Eggs. I wish already having one eliminates the possibility of getting it again

shannonth
05-24-14, 11:35 AM
I can't believe some people have all eggs already. I just have the Pyre Egg, and not long ago a popup saying I can't hold anymore Pyre Eggs. I wish already having one eliminates the possibility of getting it again

I got two from one adventure and the three from another I hope you get yours. It took me 10 adventures i am reading others so sad how long it's taken!

my607
05-24-14, 11:39 AM
What's the reward then for doing 4 Polaris adv if its not 40 forever snow?

shannonth
05-24-14, 11:40 AM
What's the reward then for doing 4 Polaris adv if its not 40 forever snow?

I got my forever snow in that quest.

my607
05-24-14, 11:47 AM
I mean at the end of 4 Polaris adv there's a reward and someone said its not 40 forever snow. If its not that what do u get?

GC5410
05-24-14, 11:51 AM
I mean at the end of 4 Polaris adv there's a reward and someone said its not 40 forever snow. If its not that what do u get?

You just get 3xp and 370 coins

For each individual polaris adv you get either 8, 10 or 12 snow though, so if you do 4 adv you'll get between 32 and 48 snow in total.

my607
05-24-14, 12:00 PM
Ok thanks for clearing that up.

gdmcrjunkie
05-24-14, 12:07 PM
After hatching the Ultramarine egg, this craft remains in the magic forge:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gdmcrjunkie/Requests/B9D4F0ED-48B1-497A-9831-8F1176E1E7DB.png (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/gdmcrjunkie/media/Requests/B9D4F0ED-48B1-497A-9831-8F1176E1E7DB.png.html)

If you do this will you get another Ultramarine dragon? It costs too much for me but I'm interested in hearing the results if anyone gives it a try :D

ginrae22
05-24-14, 12:08 PM
I'm on my last few mithril too, and my deep mines haven't dropped any in weeks. I'll be done probably by tomorrow afternoon since I have a few items ready for the next several adventures. Then after that it's a done deal for me. Good luck to all and it's really just outrageous that some people get the eggs in a few adventures and others like me just keep trucking along using up lots & lots of rare materials for naught. Ah well, such is life. :(
I don't think I'm gonna waste more materials in the exchange either considering how my luck has been.

Thank you! Lol I feel it's my right as a player and person haha to be able to whine if i want! And everyone should be able to do the quests without using gems or having to purchase them. They are there so that people can have an advantage but sorry I'm not paying real money for a game that I play for fun! If I sounded super serious about it I'm sorry but it's just a game after all!! I want those eggs as much as the next person but I'm not gonna freak out about it! Anyway thanks for agreeing with my sob story about lack of mithril lol. ; ) good luck everyone !!!

shannonth
05-24-14, 12:11 PM
After hatching the Ultramarine egg, this craft remains in the magic forge:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gdmcrjunkie/Requests/B9D4F0ED-48B1-497A-9831-8F1176E1E7DB.png (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/gdmcrjunkie/media/Requests/B9D4F0ED-48B1-497A-9831-8F1176E1E7DB.png.html)

If you do this will you get another Ultramarine dragon? It costs too much for me but I'm interested in hearing the results if anyone gives it a try :D

I don't know my went away after I hatched but I'm told you only get one.

Seriously700
05-24-14, 12:20 PM
For those short on mithril:

Can't you get mithril from the dark cave (rock) formation? It's a gem purchase item, but you can sometimes get it from the dark caves adventure. I looked up the list of adventure drops on one of the game guides to confirm it, and noticed that mithril is also listed as a possible drop from the search the desert sands adventure, IF you have extra armor on hand. I know these are long shots, but so is the deep mine, and even the jewelers exchange can be very stingy with mithril.

Seriously700
05-24-14, 12:31 PM
Time to build more conservatories. I believe in the past TL has specified that random drops are not affected by the building level.

I built 2 new conservatories shortly after this quest started, for a total of 3. One of the new ones must be broken because it has yet to drop even 1 pile of seeds in at least a dozen collections. Grrrr! The other 2 are dropping seeds maybe a third of the time. So even with 3 conservatories, ivy's hut, magic garden and faerie respite, at this rate I'll probably only manage to get enough for 2 vital extracts a day going forward. Sigh

dragon2046
05-24-14, 12:58 PM
I haven't bought gems in a very long time but now that I want to but gems there is no gem sale :(. Guess I will wait and hope they run a sale before the end of this thing. Cuz this egg thing is definitely challenging to say the least !

llamafarms
05-24-14, 01:29 PM
I've lost track of how many adventures I've been on. 9-10? Running out of materials. No eggs. The randomness of this quest is highly unfair. People with all three eggs and quite a few of us with nothing. I'm done!

ginrae22
05-24-14, 01:40 PM

Can't you get mithril from the dark cave (rock) formation? It's a gem purchase item, but you can sometimes get it from the dark caves adventure. I looked up the list of adventure drops on one of the game guides to confirm it, and noticed that mithril is also listed as a possible drop from the search the desert sands adventure, IF you have extra armor on hand. I know these are long shots, but so is the deep mine, and even the jewelers exchange can be very stingy with mithril.

Thanks for the tip! I had forgotten about dark cave formations ! I think I have a couple in my storage. It's worth a shot!! : )

dalexxx
05-24-14, 01:41 PM
I chopped a treasure box and gave me a diamond, is that anything of use?

plby
05-24-14, 01:44 PM
I chopped a treasure box and gave me a diamond, is that anything of use?

Yes, you'll need 5 diamonds to hatch the fancy egg when you get one.

Tiggerddh
05-24-14, 01:45 PM
Yes! I have been looking for diamonds since this quest started

hugpete
05-24-14, 01:48 PM
Here are my drops again, with the new ones added. I've got 2 of 3 eggs, waiting on aquamarine.

Trove 1: 5 jewels, 15 coins, 2 iron ores, ? of faerie's murmur (was full).
Trove 2: 4 jewels, 2 silver ores, 1 glimmer pitcher plant.
Trove 3: 5 jewels, 1 large diamond, 1 simple glue.
Trove 4: 1 jewel (already had 98), 1 floral glow, something else I was full of (missed pop up).
Trove 5: 4 jewels, 1 wood, 45 coins.
Trove 6: 2 jewels, 2 iron ores, 1 bacon.
Trove 7: 5 jewels, 15 coins, ? iron ore.
Trove 8: 6 jewels, 1 red dye.
Trove 9: 3 jewels, 3 energy.
Trove 10: 3 jewels, 1 fancy block.
Trove 11: 4 jewels, 2 silver ore, 15 coins.
Trove 12: 4 jewels, 1 stone block.
Trove 13: 3 jewels, 1 orange.
Trove 14: 2 jewels, 1 stone block, 1 large diamond.

Adventure 1: 10 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 2 gems.
Adventure 2: 5 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 1 pyre egg, 2 prime cuts.
Adventure 3: 4 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales, 1 longsword.
Adventure 4: 2 pyre crystals, 2 gems, 2 dragon scales.
Adventure 5: 5 energy, 4 pyre crystals, 2 prime cuts.
Adventure 6: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 2 prime cuts.
Adventure 7: 15 energy, 2 pyre crystals.
Adventure 8: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 15 coins.
Adventure 9: 3 pyre crystals, 2 bones, 2 prime cuts.
Adventure 10: 5 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales, 1 sparkling egg.
Adventure 11: 3 pyre crystals, 2 gems, 1 light armor.
Adventure 12: 10 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 1 light armor.
Adventure 13: 15 energy, 2 pyre crystals.
Adventure 14: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals.

meme1098
05-24-14, 02:08 PM

Thanks, Seriously. I think I have 2 dark cave formations in storage. When the time comes, I'll pull them out & keep my fingers crossed.
Also, I think you're right about the desert sands adventure. Seems I've gotten a mithril or 2 from there.

maguar
05-24-14, 02:13 PM
The info in post #4 is misleading/incorrect then - it says reward for goal is 40 forever snow, when actually it's zero forever snow - you just happen to get 32-48 forever snow from doing 4 adventures in total because it's 8-12 for each one.

I've updated this

sabrinashal
05-24-14, 02:21 PM
Just had an Ultramarine and Sparkling egg drop from the same adventure.

just found this! can anyone conform?

can 2 eggs drop from the same adventure?!

how about 3 eggs????

woodlandlady
05-24-14, 02:25 PM
I've lost track of how many adventures I've been on. 9-10? Running out of materials. No eggs. The randomness of this quest is highly unfair. People with all three eggs and quite a few of us with nothing. I'm done!

Me too. I've done 10-11 adventures and running low on everything, and not one egg. Really annoying and after the dire boar fiasco, and after being with castle story from the start I'm almost done too.

Castloninian
05-24-14, 02:27 PM
Oh my, 17 adventures and still only the pyre egg. I have enough for another 13 adventures but have just got to the bottom of my seeds pile. Built two more conservatories but to be honest, 30 adventures should really be enough, shouldn't it?

sabrinashal
05-24-14, 02:28 PM
nvm i found another player that posted this

OMG, my dice roll WORKED!!! Lol ...knights just returned with BOTH pyre *and* sparkling eggs!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol *happy khaleesi dance* lol

shannonth
05-24-14, 02:29 PM

how about 3 eggs????

I have had two drop from one adventure too but not three

zelda0816
05-24-14, 02:30 PM
Me too. I've done 10-11 adventures and running low on everything, and not one egg. Really annoying and after the dire boar fiasco, and after being with castle story from the start I'm almost done too.

I agree!!! I luv this game , but hate the times quest ! Why can't u let me play the goal at my own time? And yes, no more them 10 adventures, I mean come on- u guys do want it to be fun for us, right????

shannonth
05-24-14, 02:31 PM
I have had two drop from one adventure too but not three

Now I did use the barracks to make mine happen I don't know about the others.

LadyLolepere
05-24-14, 02:43 PM
Do you have to complete one egg before sending out another adventure to the pyre caverns? I guess I should have asked BEFORE sending out the second pyre cavern adventure

tanbi1
05-24-14, 02:44 PM
Oh goody. Another random thing for me to have NO luck at! 15 months without a single Alicorn part, and no doubt, no eggs either. Deep joy.

olcastle
05-24-14, 02:45 PM

how about 3 eggs????

It could happen theoretically because the eggs drop independently of each other.

my607
05-24-14, 02:46 PM
This matrix dragon is a lot harder than flair dragon. I am also low on resources and it's annoying. I'm just moving along slowly.

my607
05-24-14, 02:47 PM
I doubt it drops 3 eggs at once.

mreames
05-24-14, 02:49 PM
Can anyone report how many Lapis Lazuli they got from doing the deep sea adventure? I'm trying to decide if giving that much silver, etc. is worth it.

meme1098
05-24-14, 02:52 PM
Do you have to complete one egg before sending out another adventure to the pyre caverns? I guess I should have asked BEFORE sending out the second pyre cavern adventure

The time limit on this quest is to collect the eggs before expiration date. So keep going on the pyre adventures.

shannonth
05-24-14, 02:53 PM

I didn't have too I got two from one and while on was still hatching I got my last one.

tanbi1
05-24-14, 02:54 PM
Naturally.

shannonth
05-24-14, 02:56 PM
This matrix dragon is a lot harder than flair dragon. I am also low on resources and it's annoying. I'm just moving along slowly.

The matrix was the last one I got, I got two from my 2nd and matrix from my 11th

Pyre, I got three of the flair ones

gdmcrjunkie
05-24-14, 03:01 PM
Can anyone report how many Lapis Lazuli they got from doing the deep sea adventure? I'm trying to decide if giving that much silver, etc. is worth it.

I did it once and got 4.

doobievilla
05-24-14, 03:04 PM
geez multi egg drops and peeps with none still.. geez...but while this is a tough one ...i feel for the guys who are 26 or 27 struggling to just a least get a shot at a few of the dragons.

shambalaya
05-24-14, 03:10 PM
geez multi egg drops and peeps with none still.. geez...but while this is a tough one ...i feel for the guys who are 26 or 27 struggling to just a least get a shot at a few of the dragons.

They'll have to struggle fast, 'cos they need to level up to 28 to even open the quest!

mreames
05-24-14, 03:10 PM
I did it once and got 4.

Thanks, that's great to know :)

Anaboe
05-24-14, 03:18 PM
Reading this thread is a little discouraging. I have just realized there is pretty much no way, beyond using gems, to get the 2nd/3rd dragon. I'm at level 42, I have 2 dragon (1 mithril), and a good stockpile of resources but there is no way I can get everything together in that length of time. :(
Don't give up! I started this event with a lack of living wood, and only 1 dragon scale, so I thought I could do only one adventure, and that's it, for I don't have any dragons. Now I'm on my 5th adventure, have already 1 Pyre egg, and have 2 scales left.

It's all very close, and hard work (am buying old logs, to get the wood to make living wood), but I don't mind: I'm happy I got atleast one Dragon in my Kingdom!

I'm only playing since oktober, am lvl 36, so even for not-so-advanced or long-time-players there's something to get from this event :)

I wish you much luck!

andinspace
05-24-14, 03:19 PM
Oh my, 17 adventures and still only the pyre egg. I have enough for another 13 adventures but have just got to the bottom of my seeds pile. Built two more conservatories but to be honest, 30 adventures should really be enough, shouldn't it?

I think I'm on like my 19th adventure with only the pyre egg to show for it. I'm beginning to wonder what the point is?

Beleriand
05-24-14, 03:25 PM

Yep, this is where I am now. I have enough for two more adventures then I'm dry. Seeds are my issue now. I have 20 quests under my belt and one egg. Starting to contemplate blowing all my gems and just skipping the d**n quests altogether! Probably going to spend as much just buying the vital extract for what, another 20 or 30 quests? Waaaah.

GoodyTwoShoes2
05-24-14, 03:30 PM
Never mind I found a pic of that dragon. But having a hard time getting second egg.

I am definitely having a hard time getting the 2nd egg but I went to click on the Forgotten Roost and sure enough, it dropped one of those purple eggs!!!

I'm wondering, can the Barracks bring any egg? or just the Pyre (Flare?) one? I have the "Flare Dragon" hatched so I don't know if I should keep sending my Barracks out on the search?? Does anyone know?

my607
05-24-14, 03:30 PM
Living wood u can craft in the potion shop

my607
05-24-14, 03:32 PM
Both works the barracks and king/queen castle. I'm using both since king castle is for Polaris adventure. Barracks I'm using to find my third egg.

shannonth
05-24-14, 03:34 PM
I am definitely having a hard time getting the 2nd egg but I went to click on the Forgotten Roost and sure enough, it dropped one of those purple eggs!!!

I'm wondering, can the Barracks bring any egg? or just the Pyre (Flare?) one? I have the "Flare Dragon" hatched so I don't know if I should keep sending my Barracks out on the search?? Does anyone know?

I used barracks to get all of my eggs I used both castle and barracks but got all three eggs from barracks. On one adventure I got two and the. The purple eggs isn't a dragon it's. Manty, I only got the flair egg from the castle.

shannonth
05-24-14, 03:37 PM
Yep, this is where I am now. I have enough for two more adventures then I'm dry. Seeds are my issue now. I have 20 quests under my belt and one egg. Starting to contemplate blowing all my gems and just skipping the d**n quests altogether! Probably going to spend as much just buying the vital extract for what, another 20 or 30 quests? Waaaah.

Are you only using the castle?!? I just wondering of people are having better luck with the barracks?!?

shannonth
05-24-14, 03:40 PM
The people who have all three eggs are you using the barracks too?!? I will tell you in level 28 and have all three I did use gems for resources. I have read that only level 50 were suppose to get all three but I'm only 28 got all eggs from barracks I did get two flare from castle. I'm just wondering if this will help other.

my607
05-24-14, 03:43 PM
I think it depends. I have better luck with the king castle for the eggs.

gdmcrjunkie
05-24-14, 03:46 PM
I got both my eggs from barracks, I was also starting to wonder if that's the better bet... Probably not but I still feel more excited before I collect from the barracks :D

shannonth
05-24-14, 03:52 PM
I got both my eggs from barracks, I was also starting to wonder if that's the better bet... Probably not but I still feel more excited before I collect from the barracks :D

That's what I am thinking too!

shannonth
05-24-14, 03:54 PM
I think it depends. I have better luck with the king castle for the eggs.

Just random then I guess

my607
05-24-14, 04:04 PM
My treasure trove now are useless they give me coins and mythic essence. Nothing good anymore.

berrigan17
05-24-14, 04:06 PM
I don't have the barracks and I've managed to find all three eggs. The pyre egg took longest for me to find. Don't know how many adventures but it took a few and I'm still sending them out because I need diamonds. Good luck all.

jptheripper
05-24-14, 04:08 PM
all three eggs from kings castle. I was using both castle and barracks.

DrP4ever
05-24-14, 04:08 PM
I'm guessing the timed quests, as in 10 days or you're out of luck, are done so TL can get us all to buy gems. I'm not opposed to buying gems but enjoy playing for the fun and leisure, not pressure. Used my seeds up trying to do the trade with the plants prior to this one. I have no barracks, I'm level 49, been playing since the beginning and not enjoying this quest at all. If it didn't have a time stamp on it than perhaps I could enjoy it more.

Beleriand
05-24-14, 04:09 PM
I just got my second egg (ultramarine), I got both from the queens court. It took 22 quests 23 if you count the first one to set off the quests. I'm off to Polaris north. Keep on trucking everyone. My last post I was crying and now I am re-motivated. In 8 days this will all be over and we can get back to normal. It's a long weekend here plus our wedding anniversary and of course this lovey new quest!

Anaboe
05-24-14, 04:10 PM
Whohooo!!! Just got my second egg, got Pyre and Sparkling now, never would have guessed I could get this far!

Don't have Baracks, don't have a Dragon (so no scales), am very short on Living Wood (ie: zero, for days now, so I'm making them out of 20 wood and 10 white petals and water). I'm lvl 36, am in the middle of the Griselda-questline, and don't have much in stock.

Started out with one Dragon scale, now have 3, and just sent out my 6th adventure. I realy hope I didn't use up all the luck for everyone, but I do feel lucky! I would have been happy with just 1 dragon, but now I have 2, and 4 chances to get the last one!

doobievilla
05-24-14, 04:11 PM
Whohooo!!! Just got my second egg, got Pyre and Sparkling now, never would have guessed I could get this far!

Don't have Baracks, don't have a Dragon (so no scales), am very short on Living Wood (ie: zero, for days now, so I'm making them out of 20 wood and 10 white petals and water).

Started out with one Dragon scale, now have 3, and just sent out my 6th adventure. I realy hope I didn't use up all the luck for everyone, but I do feel lucky! I would have been happy with just 1 dragon, but now I have 2, and 4 chances to get the last one!

Freaking awesome.. Gratz)

gogo0811
05-24-14, 04:20 PM
After more than 10 quests i finally have a pyre dragon...but now few more quests later, again, no sign of another egg. I am almost out of mithril, running out of living wood,...i have enough for about 8 more quests but after that ...:((((...
I hope i hope I will have the other two eggs soon...at this point its not the 8 days remaininig that bothers me but the fact that i just dpnt have the resources to keep going on woth these quests for too long. Gems could have been an option if there was to be a guaranteed drop of the egg but with such rare appearances, i am afraid to risk spending the gems ...

doobievilla
05-24-14, 04:22 PM
After more than 10 quests i finally have a pyre dragon...but now few more quests later, again, no sign of another egg. I am almost out of mithril, running out of living wood,...i have enough for about 8 more quests but after that ...:((((...
I hope i hope I will have the other two eggs soon...at this point its not the 8 days remaininig that bothers me but the fact that i just dpnt have the resources to keep going on woth these quests for too long. Gems could have been an option if there was to be a guaranteed drop of the egg but with such rare appearances, i am afraid to risk spending the gems ...
sorry clicked on wrong post

theube
05-24-14, 04:25 PM
After eight trips to the cavern, I now have two pyre eggs! First egg is already hatched, what am I to do with another one? Why didn't I get one of the other ones? I don't think I'm supposed to get two of the same egg am I??

doobievilla
05-24-14, 04:25 PM

how bad do you want these Dragons? i see this as TL saying.. SO you Guys want a Dragon .. WORK FOR IT!! Its a distraction and a resource depletion quest line that keeps us interested and frustrated. Thats a marketing dream in the gaming world. no one is talking about Plants anymore are they??

shannonth
05-24-14, 04:26 PM
I just got my second egg (ultramarine), I got both from the queens court. It took 22 quests 23 if you count the first one to set off the quests. I'm off to Polaris north. Keep on trucking everyone. My last post I was crying and now I am re-motivated. In 8 days this will all be over and we can get back to normal. It's a long weekend here plus our wedding anniversary and of course this lovey new quest!

Happy anniversary!! :)

shannonth
05-24-14, 04:28 PM
After eight trips to the cavern, I now have two pyre eggs! First egg is already hatched, what am I to do with another one? Why didn't I get one of the other ones? I don't think I'm supposed to get two of the same egg am I??

I have three Flair eggs and can't hatch them :(

hugpete
05-24-14, 04:32 PM
how about 3 eggs????
I guess you already got an answer for this but I'm wondering why you doubted it? Someone posted that they got 2 eggs from an adventure...so...they got two eggs from an adventure. Is there a reason you think people are lying about this? *confused*

Inventory can hold one of each egg at a time.

The egg drops are random, so there is a way to get all 3 eggs in the 10 day time frame: luck. As for finishing hatching the eggs, the time is unlimited once you have them so it is possible to do without gems; you have forever to hatch them.

I'm wondering, can the Barracks bring any egg?
If you do the quests there's a chance of eggs dropping. Doesn't matter where you do the quests.

I have read that only level 50 were suppose to get all three
This is false. I believe you misread it.

doobievilla
05-24-14, 04:32 PM

independent drops dude.. means u can get up to 2 or 3 or 14.. u can only hatch one.. so join the club.. i got 2 Pyre so far on 14 trips Into the Light Fantastic

Beleriand
05-24-14, 04:39 PM
Happy anniversary!! :)

Thank you:)

doobievilla
05-24-14, 04:48 PM
independent drops dude.. means u can get up to 2 or 3 or 14.. u can only hatch one.. so join the club.. i got 2 Pyre so far on 14 trips Into the Light Fantastic
Do u actually get the second egg..? u get a notice but since Goal is gone you cannot place it since goal is gone.

Seriously700
05-24-14, 04:59 PM

I'm wondering the same thing. 20 adventures have returned, I got the pyre egg on the 3rd, a message that I couldn't hold more pyre eggs on the 8th, and nothing since. I have 2 adventures in process and enough seeds for just 2 more extracts. I too built 2 more conservatories but the seed drop rate has been underwhelming. I might be able to get seeds for another 14 or so adventures over the next week - that would be 38 adventures total. That would have made me feel pretty confident a few days ago, but now I'm not so sure. Of course, anything can happen especially since you can get 2 eggs in 1 drop. Fingers crossed ... for all of us!

kerrix7
05-24-14, 05:00 PM
just curious, has anyone tried the 200 gems to "skip" for the eggs? wondering if this "gives" you the egg and lets you move on to the next parts of the individual quests. after 17 adventure trips id be willing to part with the 400 gems for the rare ones lol.

vuvhappy
05-24-14, 05:00 PM
Yes i did receive the mithrils from the dark caves rock formation also a lot of jewels. Remember they cost 30 gems each😕. I am sad I have not received the second egg yet and my inventory in getting low.

doobievilla
05-24-14, 05:04 PM
Yes i did receive the mithrils from the dark caves rock formation also a lot of jewels. Remember they cost 30 gems each��. I am sad I have not received the second egg yet and my inventory in getting low.

I busted one of my Dark Caves and didn't even sniff a single Mithrill.. i.e. waste of 10 Lighting Bolts

doobievilla
05-24-14, 05:42 PM
Yes i did receive the mithrils from the dark caves rock formation also a lot of jewels. Remember they cost 30 gems each��. I am sad I have not received the second egg yet and my inventory in getting low.

how many did u get?

shannonth
05-24-14, 06:00 PM
Well I'm proof that at level 28 you can get all three eggs and I'm glad for it! Keep working at it!! I just wish I could hatch the other eggs I have gotten but it doesn't look like you can, it would be nice to have more then one of each dragon

BriarAvenue
05-24-14, 06:32 PM
Any one has problem connecting to the game pls?
I can get on other TL games but not CS for the last 30 minutes or so.
Force closed n restart, still can't access.

sandover789
05-24-14, 06:42 PM
just curious, has anyone tried the 200 gems to "skip" for the eggs? wondering if this "gives" you the egg and lets you move on to the next parts of the individual quests. after 17 adventure trips id be willing to part with the 400 gems for the rare ones lol.
after 15 adventures on both Queen's court and Barracks, I got only one pyre egg. (it was out on 5th try) so I decide to skip for sparkling egg first. (and tomorrow or later i will skip for ultramarine egg, too. because i'm really busy now due to my baby's fever.. and i'm so tired to challenge this event.. ) I already spend almost 100 gems to get armor for pyre cavern directly.. i think that's enough for me. no more mithrills to make ice brand... omg 1 mithrill for 50 gems. )
so yes. if you skip, you will get one egg in your inventory.

shannonth
05-24-14, 06:43 PM

In not having any trouble just connected

rosewaterlily
05-24-14, 06:45 PM
Twenty adventures and really tired of getting nothing after the pyre egg on the eighth adventure. Used up 28 mithril so far making up dragon armor and have 28 left. Not happy. The adventure should really drop mithril as well as dragon scales. Or the mithril recipe should be reduced from 2 days to a few hours.

shannonth
05-24-14, 06:46 PM
Do u actually get the second egg..? u get a notice but since Goal is gone you cannot place it since goal is gone.

It stays in your inventory so yes I got a notice, but can't hatch it

dubbleyooteeyef
05-24-14, 06:49 PM
200 jewels in 2 days is going to take some planning of energy and a lot of work. From what I have read people are saying they can achieve it, particularly if you have saved your treasure troves.

100 silver is a lot of resource and will take a long time to build back up again so if you can afford the gems, this may be the quest to skip.

Definitely NOT doing this one

chances of losing 100+ Jewels, 100 Silver 100 Ore and 5 gold nuggets are far greater than obtaining the 2nd hundred Jewels. 200 is a silly requirement.

2 Days better spent on a couple of deep sea adventures.

But at least I was lucky enough to get Pyre on 1st outing.

Queenzod
05-24-14, 06:50 PM
after 15 adventures on both Queen's court and Barracks, I got only one pyre egg. (it was out on 5th try) so I decide to skip for sparkling egg first. so yes. if you skip, you will get one egg in your inventory.

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm still working on the other two eggs, but it's good to know this is what happens when you skip. My 19th adventure came back with nada, so I have 20 and 21 out now. I've got to figure out how far I want to go with wasting mithril and vital essences before I cave and fork over the gems. Frankly, I could prolly do 100 adventures, but I'm not sure I want to. :/

jojoreibo
05-24-14, 06:56 PM
Anyuszko
Fashion Designer
Originally Posted by moon331
Can we get multiple eggs of the same dragon?

Thanks!
See posts like #343, #345 before you ask.

Not everyone has time to read every post in this thread...why not just give the answer? You have time to go back, find answer, then post the number, and say "see post" BEFORE you ask?

shannonth
05-24-14, 06:59 PM
Anyuszko
Fashion Designer

Thanks!

Not everyone has time to read every post in this thread...why not just give the answer? You have time to go back, find answer, then post the number, and say "see post" BEFORE you ask?
Wow, just wow!

Yes you can but you can only hatch one egg sadly! I have a couple of the same but once hatched you can't seem to hatch another one :( hope
This answer the question

kerrix7
05-24-14, 07:13 PM
after 15 adventures on both Queen's court and Barracks, I got only one pyre egg. (it was out on 5th try) so I decide to skip for sparkling egg first. (and tomorrow or later i will skip for ultramarine egg, too. because i'm really busy now due to my baby's fever.. and i'm so tired to challenge this event.. ) I already spend almost 100 gems to get armor for pyre cavern directly.. i think that's enough for me. no more mithrills to make ice brand... omg 1 mithrill for 50 gems. )
so yes. if you skip, you will get one egg in your inventory.

awesome! thanks for letting me know. i came into it with full mithrill, my problem has been seeds to make vital extract. looks like i will try the gem route myself if i dont get another soon, thanks!! :)

dubbleyooteeyef
05-24-14, 07:19 PM
Anyuszko
Fashion Designer

Thanks!

This always baffles me.

maguar
05-24-14, 07:19 PM
I just wanted to weigh into to frequent questions/read the thread situation.

There are two sides to the situation. (1) Yes there are questions that get asked repeatedly and it can annoy people that they haven't searched for the answer before asking. (2) As the thread gets longer it can be harder for people to find the time to check the thread to see if they can get the answer.

The mods try and keep the first page updated with the information and answers to frequent questions so people don't have to read the whole thread. As we're doing this in our own time there can be delays before information gets put there. Also we can sometimes miss things.

Under the thread title there is also a bar with a number of options. One of these is search this thread. If the info is not in on the first page you can try this function to search for the answer before posting.

outhouse01
05-24-14, 07:35 PM
No, that's not how it works. First we all have to be ridiculously over excited about the new update. Fill the first page with hopeful glee and thanks for the update. Then the next page wonders when it's going to start and lengthy discussion on time zone stuff. Once it starts then several pages of serious coming live as it happens post followed by pages of assumptions and confusions followed by the gemmers with screen shots followed by more confusion and questions followed by reprimands to actually read the first page followed by questions starting with I haven't read all the posts but followed by the first set of complaints about requirements followed by one person who miraculously has already obtained all goals followed by silence followed by encouragement and hopeful support followed by speculation on drop rate decrease followed by pages and pages of disappointment, unhappiness, frustration followed by condescending smack downs followed by silence followed by flippant responses followed by threats of quitting and deleting and possible storming TL offices with pitchforks followed by a mad rush to neighbors walls to whine followed by long stories of loyalty but not any more followed by majority accomplishing the goal followed by a few who never get lucky followed by support for those unlucky followed by more threats of deletion and possible letter writing followed by the end of the quest THEN everyone who succeeded will Thank TL while those who didn't feel angry and hurt.

Funny as and so true. I'm on my 20th and 21st adventure. Got the Prye on the second, another (useless) Prye on the 8th and another one somewhere on long the line, didn't bother to take note, as it was useless.

Still waiting for the ultra and sparkley one. Have enough resources for about another 8 adventures at present. Pile of seeds are my bottleneck. However, as there is still almost 8 days to go, recources will restock during this time.

Hopefully, by the end, I will have the 3 eggs. If not, then, oh well, I tried.

I just wish that those that state they are going to quit - do so. I find it very frustrating to see the same people complain, threaten and state their gone, only to show up at the next timed quest to start complaining all over again.

Whilst frustrating not getting all the shiney new toys that you/I wanted for Christmas, It's a game, not life and death.

To thise happy to plug along like me, happy gaming and I hope we get our shiney new toys in the next week. Cheers

vuvhappy
05-24-14, 07:38 PM
One from each dark caves and maybe 8 or 9 jewels .

vuvhappy
05-24-14, 07:40 PM
how many did u get?

One from each dark cave and maybe 8 or 9 jewels

shannonth
05-24-14, 07:46 PM
Funny as and so true. I'm on my 20th and 21st adventure. Got the Prye on the second, another (useless) Prye on the 8th and another one somewhere on long the line, didn't bother to take note, as it was useless.

Still waiting for the ultra and sparkley one. Have enough resources for about another 8 adventures at present. Pile of seeds are my bottleneck. However, as there is still almost 8 days to go, recources will restock during this time.

I just wish that those that state they are going to quit - do so. I find it very frustrating to see the same people complain, threaten and state their gone, only to show up at the next timed quest to start complaining all over again.

Whilst frustrating not getting all the shiney new toys that you/I wanted for Christmas, It's a game, not life and death.

To thise happy to plug along like me, happy gaming and I hope we get our shiney new toys in the next week. Cheers

Well said!!!

Gabi2111
05-24-14, 08:01 PM

Well said :)
Wishing you happy gaming too

shannonth
05-24-14, 08:01 PM
Just wondering if there will be a chance to hatch the 2nd egg once this is done? It say no one has done it, but does that mean we might be able too?!? Really asking TL this questions...I'm talking the ones in inventory... Or is this just up In the air for now..

mreames
05-24-14, 08:11 PM
Definitely NOT doing this one

chances of losing 100+ Jewels, 100 Silver 100 Ore and 5 gold nuggets are far greater than obtaining the 2nd hundred Jewels. 200 is a silly requirement.

2 Days better spent on a couple of deep sea adventures.

But at least I was lucky enough to get Pyre on 1st outing.

I plan on skipping this one too and do the adventures... But a suggestion for those that want to try to do it..
Give only the 99 jewels and then 2 more jewels, not the silver, ore or gold nuggets until you know you'll reach the 200 jewels for sure. Then at least you'll only be out the jewels instead of everything else, too.
And you'll have what jewels were collected after you give the 101.

ghjvcucjb
05-24-14, 08:16 PM
Huge party at my house and I'm sneaking out to post here. Addicts anonymous here I come. 18/19 adventures and only 1 dragon (on my 9/10th try). It's only the end of the second day so not concern about the time frame BUT depleting my supplies like Mithril makes me nervous.

Congratulations to everyone who got an egg. Super congrats to those with all three ( but fair warning, if I don't have all three by the end of this, you'll be gettin stink eye from me). Good luck to everyone still trying for any egg. Back to the bar-b-que.

letf8b
05-24-14, 08:38 PM
Oh goody. Another random thing for me to have NO luck at! 15 months without a single Alicorn part, and no doubt, no eggs either. Deep joy.

Don't feel bad I've been playing basically a year and a half and I just got my Ali of coarse I have 3 horn and no wings.

letf8b
05-24-14, 08:45 PM
Yes I pulled one out of inventory got 1 mithril some gems a gold nugget and coins of coarse.

gdmcrjunkie
05-24-14, 08:46 PM
Just wondering if there will be a chance to hatch the 2nd egg once this is done? It say no one has done it, but does that mean we might be able too?!? Really asking TL this questions...I'm talking the ones in inventory... Or is this just up In the air for now..

It's possible to hatch more than one Ultramarine eggs if you don't complete its quest line. Here are my two Matrix dragons:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gdmcrjunkie/Requests/1C1B0085-9811-4A0A-9B96-1195ACCB910F.png (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/gdmcrjunkie/media/Requests/1C1B0085-9811-4A0A-9B96-1195ACCB910F.png.html)

letf8b
05-24-14, 08:48 PM
I pulled one out of inventory and got 1 mithirl 1 gold nugget and some gems and coins.

letf8b
05-24-14, 08:50 PM
Sorry wrong post above ok can u explain that better if u didn't finish quest how did u hatch them? Sorry I am a little slow��

my607
05-24-14, 08:50 PM
What's wrong with the game? I can't get it to load. It just says try again so many times.

FlowerBurst
05-24-14, 08:51 PM
They must be having problems. Mine is doing the same thing.

mreames
05-24-14, 08:52 PM
In not having any trouble just connected

I just started having problems connecting on my other account. Says i must be connected to the internet but I can get into dragon story, just not castle story. Not good timing as I need to start my last Polaris North adventure.
I guess I'll probably try deleting and reinstalling.

my607
05-24-14, 08:53 PM
First time tonight. I think I saw someone ask the same ?

meme1098
05-24-14, 08:54 PM
They must be having problems. Mine is doing the same thing.

My game won't connect either but I can play other games. So maybe they're doing something to the game.

my607
I need to check the barracks too bad timing.

FlowerBurst
This has happened before--hopefully it will be corrected soon.

pattipenguin
05-24-14, 08:55 PM
Me, too!

mreames
05-24-14, 08:55 PM

Sorry, I quoted the wrong message the 1st time.

I just started having problems connecting on my other account. Says i must be connected to the internet but I can get into dragon story, just not castle story. Not good timing as I need to start my last Polaris North adventure.
I guess I'll probably try deleting and reinstalling.

FlowerBurst
05-24-14, 08:57 PM
Mine just loaded!

dragoniakingdom
05-24-14, 08:57 PM
Would appreciate some input.

Just received the ultramarine egg,but seeing the requirements ie 4 adventures that would tie up my keep for 2 days (4 eight hour adventures). Would it be best just to keep this egg in inventory for now & continue with the normal adventure for a third egg (I have the pyre dragon)?

I don't have the Barracks,so have to rely on keep adventures only.

Any input would be appreciated,for now I am just doing the quest for the final egg.

mreames
05-24-14, 08:59 PM
Mine just loaded!

I'm back in too. Whew! Lol

my607
Ok it's working now. That was weird.

scarletdragon18
I was having problems opening my game. For anyone else having the same issue, delete and reinstall it. This worked for me! :)

froltojo
My game suddenly won't connect either. Glad I checked here to see if others were having problems. I can stop trying to fix something that isn't my problem.

froltojo
05-24-14, 09:00 PM
Oh I'm back in. :D

my607
05-24-14, 09:03 PM
Maybe u should switch it back and forth to see what happens. One day do the Polaris adv and next day Pyre adv. it's up to u the pyre is only 3 hrs so u can do many of those.

asikosan
05-24-14, 09:03 PM
just wanted to say thanks to TL that they gave us a chance to make all three dragons without buying it thru gems!!! (like in case with mithril dragon)
Id rather complete the crazy brutal quest and get the egg than to buy gems...
The quest is so interesting and the dragon is more anticipated and desired than when you just but it!
Thanks for giving us this quest for THREE dragons, i love them all so much! So far this is my fav quest , especially the Reward for it!))
Some of players complain that they dont have enough materials or that the some tasks are timed, well this is a game! They warn us that the big event is coming so fill up your inventory and prepare for the worst=)
The dragons are gorgeous! Thanks again guys! Good luck to everyone!

pattipenguin
05-24-14, 09:05 PM
Ok, I'm back online! Thank you!

mreames
05-24-14, 09:05 PM
I'd say it's personal preference. I went ahead and did the 4 Polaris North adventures but I'll be hard pressed to have the materials to do the pyre quest every day, all day long, anyway. If you have lots of resources (mithril, dragons scales, living wood, etc., to do the pyre adventure non-stop you may feel differently.

Edit: I just finished a trade after doing the 4 Polaris Adventures and received 6 Forever Snow. Doing the adventure will give you 8, 10 or 12 Forever Snow. So doing the adventures meant only having to prepare about half of the gingerbread men and hot chocolates versus doing it by trade only. 5 sets versus 9 sets. I presume the amount from trade varies.

Just received the ultramarine egg,but seeing the requirements ie 4 adventures that would tie up my keep for 2 days (4 eight hour adventures). Would it be best just to keep this egg in inventory for now & continue with the normal adventure for a third egg (I have the pyre dragon)?

Any input would be appreciated,for now I am just doing the quest for the final egg.

outhouse01
05-24-14, 09:32 PM
Well said :)
Wishing you happy gaming too

To yourself and shannoth, thank you. I look at it this way, if my shiney new toys for Xmas don't show up on the day, I hightail it to the Boxing Day sales on the 26th and buy what I wanted, Come home and say to the husband "see this is want I wanted - dumbo".

To me this is the exact thing. Im thinking it is also Christmas, have dropped that many hints it's not funny and am not getting what I want. So, in CS tme, if my shinies don't show in 7 days, I'll fix that myself.

Everybody has that choice. Cheers

BriarAvenue
05-24-14, 10:00 PM
Ok, I'm back online! Thank you!
Me too, that was scary! I really was thinking if I need to pop into a Starbucks or something for free WIFI!
Whew!

Zummat
05-24-14, 10:16 PM
I am on my first To Polaris North quest. I had Gingerbread men and Hot Cocoa left in storage so I'm good for two quests before I have to craft anything. Those Gingerbread men were getting pretty stale so I'm glad to get rid of them. Lol!

The Barracks are on the Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns. I'm also crafting Pyre Crystals to speed up the collection. I'm 99% completed for that so it's just a very short time and I'll have finished that one.

Good Luck Everyone!

moon331
05-24-14, 10:28 PM
Hey, does anyone know what the three new dragon will drop? If nothing valuable, then we don't need to finish the quest in a hurry.

jasren
05-24-14, 11:12 PM
I haven't bought gems in a very long time but now that I want to but gems there is no gem sale :(. Guess I will wait and hope they run a sale before the end of this thing. Cuz this egg thing is definitely challenging to say the least !

I buy them now and then for things like fish market etc, and hardly ever see gems on sale. I just bought some a few days ago, not on sale, because I only had 30 or so living wood and 18 mithril.

Using my last mithril now on sword, and then gems only to be able to do quest:/

Still only one egg which I got on the 9th.... I really hope its not 30 adventures or so, cos I wanted to buy a mermaid pond, and have already bought 2x 250 gems last 2 weeks, so can't afford more://///.

pipsqueak203
05-24-14, 11:22 PM
I just rearranged my kingdom (find that oh-so-satisfying every once in a while) but now will have to rearrange again if I'm going to fit in (hopefully) 3 new dragons. I can hardly keep dangerous, albeit very cute, dragons alongside my cows and chickens!

Thankfully, it's a bank holiday in the UK tomorrow and I have a week's holiday 'cause I'm one of those slacker teachers. The marking and planning can wait - time to redecorate my kingdom! :D

dracoonic
05-24-14, 11:28 PM
20 adventures and all i got is 1 pyre egg, is that normal?

fari85
05-24-14, 11:37 PM
I was soon super duper excited when I saw this quest start.....although not necessary to continue new story line I really want to have all three dragons
And I can't seem to get even one egg.....I do hv a mithril dragon which drops just one mithril p.d which means I will be able yo do just one adventure per day

Ugh.....I really want to hv those dragons
TL plz o plz do something about the drop rates

knuffel19
05-24-14, 11:48 PM
20 adventures and all i got is 1 pyre egg, is that normal?

Me too, on to day three and only the pyre egg. When oh when do the others appear?

tanbi1
05-25-14, 12:01 AM
20 adventures and no pyre egg...as predicted

estasias
05-25-14, 12:01 AM
I hate to say this, but if u really want the dragons, buy them with gems! That is what TL is counting on! The only reason TL designs this game is to make money! If TL wasn't making a ton of money, this game wouldn't last a week.

Lots of people play this game happily without ever buying gems. Lots of people buy gems to make the game quicker and easier. Personally, I'm glad there are people that buy gems; otherwise CS wouldn't exist.

Hey, I want all the dragons too. I feel for you. I really want the sparkle dragon. I have a feeling I will probably have to pay for it. Good luck, my friend.

outhouse01
05-25-14, 12:03 AM
I buy them now and then for things like fish market etc, and hardly ever see gems on sale. I just bought some a few days ago, not on sale, because I only had 30 or so living wood and 18 mithril.

Using my last mithril now on sword, and then gems only to be able to do quest:/

Still only one egg which I got on the 9th.... I really hope its not 30 adventures or so, cos I wanted to buy a mermaid pond, and have already bought 2x 250 gems last 2 weeks, so can't afford more://///.

Good luck with the gem sales, my previous posts will attest that gem sales are definitely for special people only. Don't get me wrong, I will slug this one out and will get what I need. However, once again I will complain about gem sales. I have noted a number of screen shots, with sales for gems showing. Once again I do not gave it.

As advised previously, happy to slug this one out, and see what shows up in the next 7 days, however, I will again point out my dismay that I have never been offered a gem sale when quite clearly others screen shots and others comments about gems and sales.

Unfortunately, I am starting to think that my eggs are tied to my gem sales - therefore - non existent. However, I will stand by my previous comments and slug this I one out until I am totally exhausted of resources, cheers

dizzy7373
05-25-14, 12:04 AM
Adeventure number 3 got me the pyro and just done adventure 17 and got the aquamarine.
Both dropped from the keep though I am using the barracks too.
I have 7 more of each of the sword and armour ready, just hitting the enchanters essence and vial bottleneck.
Not had any duplicates yet either.
Kinda evicted that I have 2 eggs already but seeing others with all 3 and watching my resources deplete is causing a little worry

estasias
05-25-14, 12:06 AM
[QUOTE=mreames;906708]I'd say it's personal preference. I went ahead and did the 4 Polaris North adventures but I'll be hard pressed to have the materials to do the pyre quest every day, all day long, anyway. If you have lots of resources (mithril, dragons scales, living wood, etc., to do the pyre adventure non-stop you may feel differently.

Edit: I just finished a trade after doing the 4 Polaris Adventures and received 6 Forever Snow. Doing the adventure will give you 8, 10 or 12 Forever Snow. So doing the adventures meant only having to prepare about half of the gingerbread men and hot chocolates versus doing it by trade only. 5 sets versus 9 sets. I presume the amount from trade varies.[/

dizzy7373
05-25-14, 12:10 AM
Good luck with the gem sales, my previous posts will attest that gem sales are definitely for special people only. Don't get me wrong, I will slug this one out and will get what I need. However, once again I will complain about gem sales. I have noted a number of screen shots, with sales for gems showing. Once again I do not gave it.

As advised previously, happy to slug this one out, and see what shows up in the next 7 days, however, I will again point out my dismay that I have never been offered a gem sale when quite clearly others screen shots and others comments about gems and sales.

Unfortunately, I am starting to think that my eggs are tied to my gem sales - therefore - non existent. However, I will stand by my previous comments and slug this I one out until I am totally exhausted of resources, cheers
Not trying to annoy you, but I have a gem sale on at the moment, 30% off,
Only posting this as you stated others have had gem sales while you don't, this is further proof that happens.

hugpete
05-25-14, 12:20 AM
Here are my drops again, with the new ones added. I've got 2 of 3 eggs, waiting on aquamarine.

Trove 1: 5 jewels, 15 coins, 2 iron ores, ? of faerie's murmur (was full).
Trove 2: 4 jewels, 2 silver ores, 1 glimmer pitcher plant.
Trove 3: 5 jewels, 1 large diamond, 1 simple glue.
Trove 4: 1 jewel (already had 98), 1 floral glow, something else I was full of (missed pop up).
Trove 5: 4 jewels, 1 wood, 45 coins.
Trove 6: 2 jewels, 2 iron ores, 1 bacon.
Trove 7: 5 jewels, 15 coins, ? iron ore.
Trove 8: 6 jewels, 1 red dye.
Trove 9: 3 jewels, 3 energy.
Trove 10: 3 jewels, 1 fancy block.
Trove 11: 4 jewels, 2 silver ore, 15 coins.
Trove 12: 4 jewels, 1 stone block.
Trove 13: 3 jewels, 1 orange.
Trove 14: 2 jewels, 1 stone block, 1 large diamond.

Adventure 1: 10 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 2 gems.
Adventure 2: 5 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 1 pyre egg, 2 prime cuts.
Adventure 3: 4 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales, 1 longsword.
Adventure 4: 2 pyre crystals, 2 gems, 2 dragon scales.
Adventure 5: 5 energy, 4 pyre crystals, 2 prime cuts.
Adventure 6: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 2 prime cuts.
Adventure 7: 15 energy, 2 pyre crystals.
Adventure 8: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 15 coins.
Adventure 9: 3 pyre crystals, 2 bones, 2 prime cuts.
Adventure 10: 5 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales, 1 sparkling egg.
Adventure 11: 3 pyre crystals, 2 gems, 1 light armor.
Adventure 12: 10 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 1 light armor.
Adventure 13: 15 energy, 2 pyre crystals.
Adventure 14: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals.

Trove 15: 2 jewels, 2 silver ores, 1 prime cut.
Trove 16: 4 jewels, 1 coal.
Trove 17: 5 jewels, 1 faerie jar.

Adventure 15: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales.
Adventure 16: 10 energy, 2 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales.
Adventure 17: 5 energy, 4 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales.

Adventure 18 out in progress and now I am out of mithril! My forge is cooking one but it has 16 more hours. Alas. Maybe I'll get a drop from the mine or adventure in the morning.

3Dolphin2013
05-25-14, 12:24 AM
Did anyone see a pop about the eggs today? I clicked it away without reading it!
So I wonder what it said?

Queenzod
05-25-14, 12:28 AM
Did anyone see a pop about the eggs today? I clicked it away without reading it!

It was just the announcement of the limited time quest.

3Dolphin2013
05-25-14, 12:36 AM
It was just the announcement of the limited time quest.
I was hoping for something else meh :(
Thanks for your reply.

eepopp
05-25-14, 12:43 AM

http://i61.tinypic.com/nv1g6f.jpg

lalapu08
05-25-14, 12:47 AM
Got my baby Pyre dragon today. But at the moment I am out of mythril, so no more trips to the Pyre caverns for now. :-(

ginrae22
05-25-14, 12:54 AM
I wish we could gift mithril to each other! We can only send 3 per day and receive what up to 20? (Or however many which isn't an absurd amount!) so we wouldn't be getting too greedy with it! I still run out of the items we can already gift all the time! Just a thought and very hopeful but mostly wishful thinking. :p

knuffel19
05-25-14, 01:09 AM
I would like that as well, gifting mithril. :D still plodding along with the adventures....

gogo0811
05-25-14, 01:17 AM
I was soon super duper excited when I saw this quest start.....although not necessary to continue new story line I really want to have all three dragons
And I can't seem to get even one egg.....I do hv a mithril dragon which drops just one mithril p.d which means I will be able yo do just one adventure per day

Ugh.....I really want to hv those dragons
TL plz o plz do something about the drop rates

Yup, totally agree...TL...pl pl pl could u do somthing about those drop rates?? I have done this quest nearly 20 times...must admit that i finally have one dragon but i cant hold on much longer since i am running out of mithril, mermaid scales, living wood...cant seem to replenish them fast enough...pl pl TL, ...really want all three dragonssssss

pigricesnow
05-25-14, 01:23 AM
I hv done with 2 dragon, still waiting for Sparkling Dragon Egg....yeah~~~����

katbtodd
05-25-14, 01:41 AM
Yup, totally agree...TL...pl pl pl could u do somthing about those drop rates?? I have done this quest nearly 20 times...must admit that i finally have one dragon but i cant hold on much longer since i am running out of mithril, mermaid scales, living wood...cant seem to replenish them fast enough...pl pl TL, ...really want all three dragonssssss
I have done barrack and castle non stop since this quest has started,, got one egg and I'm out of seeds and it's just not dropping,,, doesn't seem fair some have to all three now and a lot of us just are not getting the drops,

dragon2046
05-25-14, 02:06 AM

I too really need a gem sale! Are u listening TL. U want to sell gems to us put up a sale for everyone soon please ! :)

lalapu08
05-25-14, 02:30 AM
I too really need a gem sale! Are u listening TL. U want to sell gems to us put up a sale for everyone soon please ! :)

Both my CS accounts show me a gem sale. :confused:

jungzenie
05-25-14, 02:38 AM
I have got the second pyre eggs, but there is one in my inventory already so i cant get the second pyre eggs. Server reported that. I hope this will not affect the chance to obtain 2 other eggs

outhouse01
05-25-14, 02:44 AM
Both my CS accounts show me a gem sale. :confused:

Thanks for the info and also to dizzy as well. It does just go to show that gem sales are only for a select few (I'm not singling you out). In all my time of playing, only Aug last year, I have never had a gem sale, except for after the Xmas tree ficasico, that everyone got. I think I'll put this one down to random drops - they do not happen for me. However, as I said previously, I will tough this one out. I still have 7 days (it was 8at my last post) left to get the other 2 eggs. Good luck to all. Cheers

idrispad
05-25-14, 02:59 AM
I have no gem sale at the moment either (UK if it makes a difference) but I've seen one recently.

I'm currently playing Farm Story to earn gems - that game has the facility to put resources up for sale to other players. That would be a great thing for CS to have!

tanbi1
05-25-14, 03:05 AM
Still not got the first egg

tanbi1
05-25-14, 03:06 AM
Using castle, and barracks

Dreamer691
05-25-14, 03:11 AM
I got a Holiday Feast from the Adventure to Polaris North quest. Are they still usable for anything?

tanbi1
05-25-14, 03:14 AM
I hate to say this, but if u really want the dragons, buy them with gems! That is what TL is counting on! The only reason TL designs this game is to make money! If TL wasn't making a ton of money, this game wouldn't last a week.

Lots of people play this game happily without ever buying gems. Lots of people buy gems to make the game quicker and easier. Personally, I'm glad there are people that buy gems; otherwise CS wouldn't exist.

Hey, I want all the dragons too. I feel for you. I really want the sparkle dragon. I have a feeling I will probably have to pay for it. Good luck, my friend.

I'm one of those foolish people who does buy gems, and I wonder if that's why my drop rate is WAY below everyone else? Because TL knows I do buy? After fifteen months of daily adventures using the castle, and barracks, I STILL haven't had a SINGLE Alicorn part, and now I can't even get the first egg, I've been speeding adventures up and everything. Pretty convinced now that's why. TL hoping I'll buy. Fact is I prob will buy the eggs, resigned to the fact I'm not going to get them any other way. But the Alicorn I haven't after 15months, and I never will. I want to complete the adventure. Anyone who plays this should be aware you time, loyalty, and MONEY count for NOTHING where TL is concerned.

SpiritWind00
05-25-14, 03:25 AM
Still not got the first egg

Using castle, and barracks

Hi Tanbi, maybe you should go and get Ivy to brew you a special potion to un-jinx your iPad! I've read your posts for a long time now, and it always makes me sad to hear of your bad luck with the ali's now this. Promise you will post if and when you get an egg, I would dearly love to hear the news.

And for all the other folks out there who have made multi trips, my knights returned with the pyre egg on the 2nd go and then the other useless knights have tried 23 times and not returned anything. I too am disappointed, but take comfort knowing others are getting the other 2 eggs. there should be a limit to how many times you have to go before an egg drops. I wonder how many more things I have to cross in order to get an egg to drop!

bowlfullofcherries
05-25-14, 03:30 AM
Should my barracks give me the Polaris North Adventure? Right now only my keep allows that option.

SpiritWind00
05-25-14, 03:34 AM
Should my barracks give me the Polaris North Adventure? Right now only my keep allows that option.

No, just the castle. There's reference to that in post 4 if it helps.

bowlfullofcherries
05-25-14, 03:36 AM
Thanks. I was confused, lol. Which is not all that strange.

Castloninian
05-25-14, 03:37 AM
Urgh, 22 adventures and no more eggs. Perhaps 30 adventures won't be enough for all three eggs ?!?!

SpiritWind00
05-25-14, 03:43 AM
Urgh, 22 adventures and no more eggs. Perhaps 30 adventures won't be enough for all three eggs ?!?!

Ok. Let's have a competition to see who has to do the most adventures before the end of the quest! I imagine we're close to the top of the leaderboard! I've taken to putting my troves in storage as they are mounting up. Haha

sabrinashal
05-25-14, 03:47 AM
4. All Gold Everything: - TIMED 2 DAYS
* Give 200 jewels (not typo)
* Give 100 Silver
* Give 100 Ore
* Give 5 gold nuggets
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Lapis Lazuli x 10

does anyone else is going to wait until the time will run out?

it's not worth it right? better to wait no?

echowuuu
05-25-14, 03:55 AM
over 30 adventures and still no sparkling egg... I will be out of vial essence in 10 runs.

tanbi1
05-25-14, 03:59 AM
Hi Tanbi, maybe you should go and get Ivy to brew you a special potion to un-jinx your iPad! I've read your posts for a long time now, and it always makes me sad to hear of your bad luck with the ali's now this. Promise you will post if and when you get an egg, I would dearly love to hear the news.

And for all the other folks out there who have made multi trips, my knights returned with the pyre egg on the 2nd go and then the other useless knights have tried 23 times and not returned anything. I too am disappointed, but take comfort knowing others are getting the other 2 eggs. there should be a limit to how many times you have to go before an egg drops. I wonder how many more things I have to cross in order to get an egg to drop!

I sincerely hope my posts don't make me appear greedy, I've never felt down that I don't have 10 alicorns, or other people have 30! (I do have an Alicorn, as I bought him in a pack) it's the fact I've never had ONE part that riles me. And again, I'm not hankering for 3 eggs, or even 2, just to FEEL PART OF THIS GAME! I feel like a benefactor. Give, give, give (I actually dread to think how much ?) and just get left out every time.

outhouse01
05-25-14, 04:08 AM
over 30 adventures and still no sparkling egg... I will be out of vial essence in 10 runs.

So, reading between the lines, you already have 2 eggs. Hopefully the other will come soon for you. However, over 30 adventures could be 31 or 39, how many is it so far.

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 04:20 AM

Actually I'm planning to give it a shot. I bought 3 more jeweller shops and am stocking up on treasure troves. Each treasure trove gives between 2 to 6 jewels if I'm not mistaken.
I won't click on "build a nest do snow" until I have 99 of jewels, silver and ore in stock. And with lots of treasure troves, the deep mines and normal mines, 4 jewel shops and also other buildings giving jewels, I think it is achievable.

Dabag
05-25-14, 04:36 AM

Yes, you get the Egg for 200 gems

after seeing the FAQ in post #2 - gave it a go
since my other device is in the middle of multiple quests - the resources were slim to none
but wanted to have a least 1 dragon from this quest challenge

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 04:38 AM
I'm one of those foolish people who does buy gems, and I wonder if that's why my drop rate is WAY below everyone else? Because TL knows I do buy? After fifteen months of daily adventures using the castle, and barracks, I STILL haven't had a SINGLE Alicorn part, and now I can't even get the first egg, I've been speeding adventures up and everything. Pretty convinced now that's why. TL hoping I'll buy. Fact is I prob will buy the eggs, resigned to the fact I'm not going to get them any other way. But the Alicorn I haven't after 15months, and I never will. I want to complete the adventure. Anyone who plays this should be aware you time, loyalty, and MONEY count for NOTHING where TL is concerned.

That's not totally true. I also buy gems as I don't mind spending money on something that entertains me quite well. And my drop rate is I guess normal. I don't have any bad luck bc I'm purchasing gems nor do I think I have better luck bc of spending money.
As other players I go through times with bad luck, and other times things go well.

IF Team Lava would change drop rates by player and would make it dependant on their spending behaviour, they would most certainly favour paying customers instead of angering them. Because most paying customers would walk away if things get too frustrating. I would walk away for sure. I would never put money into a game that angers or frustrates me. I had that before with other games, and hit the delete button rather fast.

I really hope for you that your bad luck changes soon :)

katbtodd
05-25-14, 04:42 AM
Really coming to a point where this Random drop thing is ..driving us all crazy,,, TL does not play fair when it come to the drops,,, some get all their eggs boom boom boom..and others don't get theirs at all,,, and we are all playing and trying hard,, good luck to all,, and if you wondering,,, I'm not getting the drops either,,,lost count to how many runs I have made ,,I have barracks and castle,,, both going non stop,,,but now ran out of seeds to make the essence, and I'm just not getting the drops to replenish ,,again GOOD LUCK TO ALL

sabrinashal
05-25-14, 04:45 AM
Actually I'm planning to give it a shot. I bought 3 more jeweller shops and am stocking up on treasure troves. Each treasure trove gives between 2 to 6 jewels if I'm not mistaken.
I won't click on "build a nest do snow" until I have 99 of jewels, silver and ore in stock. And with lots of treasure troves, the deep mines and normal mines, 4 jewel shops and also other buildings giving jewels, I think it is achievable.

but "Deep Sea Exploring" takes only 4 hours and you get 3 Lapis Lazuli per adventure!!!
meaning that you can get 15 Lapis Lazuli in 20 hours!!!

and you can do that in those 48 hours so it will be ready for you

jasren
05-25-14, 04:51 AM
Almost out of mithril sword. Is it only 8 gems to skip sword in queens court, like armour or more? Because living wood for armour is 8, but to skip armour is 8 as well. But mithril is 50, so once I run out, is it 8. To skip the sword?

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 04:52 AM
but "Deep Sea Exploring" takes only 4 hours and you get 3 Lapis Lazuli per adventure!!!

Hahahahaha that's too funny. Imagine me staring at your answer with a huge question mark over my head, then heading to page one to read the lazuli stuff and having a Huge DOH moment.

I bought 3 frigging jeweller shops for nothing ....too funny

I might give it a shot anyway now after all these preparations. Shhhh...we never had this conversation...right?

Edit to add...naw. It's too late. You spoilt it!!!! I'm following your lead...lol

gdmcrjunkie
05-25-14, 04:58 AM

Well, to each their own. I didn't want to use my vital extracts so I did that step and completed it in less than a day. And I'm already back at max jewels thanks to all the treasure troves I'm getting in my Sparkling egg hunt :D Looks like most people skip that step but it's easier then it sounds, if you save some treasure troves before you begin, and if you're willing to dedicate your energy to it.

plby
05-25-14, 04:59 AM

but every Deep See adventure needs one portion of gills, who takes 20 mermaid scales to make. That's 100 ms to get the 15 LL :p

calipitter
05-25-14, 04:59 AM
Anyuszko
Fashion Designer

Thanks!

Because ultimately this ends up ruining the thread for everyone. A good thread eventually becomes a manual of how to best do the quest. When you have to read the same questions over and over it turns into junk and becomes less valuable to everyone. I am not sure if everyone realizes there is a search feature that can be used to hone in on their specific question. But logging on to a forum and asking questions before you read the discussion is simply bad manners and suggests that you think your time is more valuable than others.

my607
05-25-14, 05:00 AM
I have plans so I'm skipping that 200 jewels timed quest. It's no big deal u still have the egg and u just hatch it at your own pace.

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 05:05 AM
Well, to each their own. I didn't want to use my vital extracts so I did that step and completed it in less than a day. And I'm already back at max jewels thanks to all the treasure troves I'm getting in my Sparkling egg hunt :D Looks like most people skip that step but it's easier then it sounds, if you save some treasure troves before you begin, and if you're willing to dedicate your energy to it.

How many of those troves did you save up before you started that part?

kudukuda
05-25-14, 05:11 AM

Yeah... I'm not there yet but have max jewels and not using them for anything until i get the egg. Production is down and slow going in the kingdom these days, but the jewel option is easier than getting 100 mermaid scales and more vital extract (i keep buying that every other adventure since i dont get enough seeds to make enough).

ciarjen
05-25-14, 05:16 AM

That's my plan too, just need to get the egg first. As someone else also posted, only give the first 99 jewels to start the goal and only when you have collected the rest of the jewels, give the silver and ore.

If you don't make the goal, it's easy to replace jewels, not so easy to replace all that silver.

plby
05-25-14, 05:22 AM
How many of those troves did you save up before you started that part?

I did this part with 16 treasure troves, 99 gems and a lot of rock chopping :) It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

sabrinashal
05-25-14, 05:24 AM
does anyone have 6 dragons yet? (2 of each)

(it's not a typo i wrote 6)

GC5410
05-25-14, 05:26 AM
While rock chopping for 130 coal for the pyre hatching, I collected about 70 jewels and that took around 4 hours, so I don't think getting 101 in 2 days will be a problem at all, even without troves or lots of jewelers - you just need money for rock outcrops and lots of energy!

ciarjen
05-25-14, 05:34 AM
EDIT - edited out my confusion so as not to confuse others, lol

plby
05-25-14, 05:37 AM
But don't we need 30 lapis to hatch the egg?

15 to hatch the egg, 10 of these as reward for doing the timed goal. The rest from adventure - or inventory from last time the deep see thing was around :p

dragon2046
05-25-14, 05:37 AM
I decided to try it I'm at 82% on jewels and just started it late yesterday afternoon as far as the rest of the inventory iron rock and silver I'm already way maxed out on iron rock from chopping iron rich rocks and half way there on silver. For me it's been worth it not to do the extra adventures that way I can keep trying to get the sparkling egg. But to each there own! I need a gem sale!!!!!!

my607
05-25-14, 05:44 AM
I'm hoping u get more than 2 Lapis for one Deep Sea adv. I think someone said 4. I will soon find out.

Gabi2111
05-25-14, 05:46 AM

Doing the optional timed 'give 200 jewel' quest helps us get 15 of the lapis.

If we let the timed 200 jewel quest expire and get our lapis from the deep sea adventure we would need 10 adventures as they each drop 2 lapis.

Each adventure needs 20 mermaid scales and 1 vital extract. 10 of them would need 200 mermaid scales and 10 vital extract (and to make these you would need another 50 seeds).

So considering all those resources to do the adventures, I would still think that it is worth doing the 200 jewel timed quest if you can plan well for it by being at max of jewels when it starts, having treasure troves ready, having lots of jewelers, Sabina's house, Sir Pig, all mines etc ready to collect when you start the timer.

(edit to add - I am reading first page as saying we give 15 lapis in Learned it from Dragon Story and another 15 lapis in Water Birthing. If I have read that wrong please let me know.....I'm getting really confused with all this ;)

You're right here. I'm going to do the time challenge.

Not sure either what is meant with the lapis lazuli. But I guess I'll figure that out when I'm there. That part is not timed thankfully

carebear8724
05-25-14, 05:47 AM
Does anyone else find the time restriction a little unfair to those of us who don't have any dragons yet? The very first challenge requires dragon scales which you can only get from a dragon?!? I am still in the process of getting my first dragon and I'm pretty sure I won't be finished that quest by the end of this week. Is there any other way to acquire dragon scales that I don't know about?

ciarjen
05-25-14, 05:47 AM

Doing the optional timed 'give 200 jewel' quest helps us get 15 of the lapis.

If we let the timed 200 jewel quest expire and get our lapis from the deep sea adventure we would need 10 adventures as they each drop 2 lapis.

Each adventure needs 20 mermaid scales and 1 vital extract. 10 of them would need 200 mermaid scales and 10 vital extract (and to make these you would need another 50 seeds).

So considering all those resources to do the adventures, I would still think that it is worth doing the 200 jewel timed quest if you can plan well for it by being at max of jewels when it starts, having treasure troves ready, having lots of jewelers, Sabina's house, Sir Pig, all mines etc ready to collect when you start the timer.

(edit to add - I am reading first page as saying we give 15 lapis in Learned it from Dragon Story and another 15 lapis in Water Birthing. If I have read that wrong please let me know.....I'm getting really confused with all this ;)

I think I have worked out my confusion and answered my question. Water Birthing is just using the 15 lapis that you have collected for Learned from Dragon Story, so we only need a total of 15 lapis. That's still a lot of mermaid scales and seeds to make the Potion of Gills for the adventures.

I bet after all this, I don't get the egg anyway ;)

3Dolphin2013
05-25-14, 05:49 AM
I thought the jewelers trade would automatically give me 1 mith. I guess I was wrong.
This quest ruins the fun to play this game and it was my fave before the weekend! :(

mnjcafe
05-25-14, 05:52 AM
Does anyone else find the time restriction a little unfair to those of us who don't have any dragons yet? The very first challenge requires dragon scales which you can only get from a dragon?!? I am still in the process of getting my first dragon and I'm pretty sure I won't be finished that quest by the end of this week. Is there any other way to acquire dragon scales that I don't know about?

A bunch of people have said this already, but if you skip the first creation of a dragon armor for 5 gems, you can go on the first adventure, and you may get dragon scales dropped from the adventure which will allow you to go on more adventures. I think that is the strategy many people have been using, since a lot of us have no dragon or only one not-so-generous dragon.

I thought the jewelers trade would automatically give me 1 mith. I guess I was wrong.
This quest ruins the fun to play this game and it was my fave before the weekend! :(

Aww, don't give up! One of the game programmers confirmed earlier that there is a 50% chance of getting mithril through the jeweler's trade... which is higher than anywhere else. I have been doing 3-4 jeweler's trades per day hoping to get some mithril. Yesterday, did not get any! But the day before, a jeweler's trade actually dropped TWO mithril for me! I was so excited.

Not having mithril is slowing me down, just as not having dragon scales is slowing some people down. But at least the dragon scales drop from the adventures!

Queenzod
05-25-14, 06:01 AM
Ok. Let's have a competition to see who has to do the most adventures before the end of the quest! I imagine we're close to the top of the leaderboard! I've taken to putting my troves in storage as they are mounting up. Haha

I'm with you! Good idea! The scientist in me is now wondering how many adventures are possible. I still have 19 vital essence and can prolly make one or two more each day, so I'm up for it. I'll run my mithril into the ground if I have to!

There is one person who did 37, I think. So that's the number to beat. I'm at 25 now. I think there's quite a few if us who are around that number.

Game on!

minndom
05-25-14, 06:06 AM
I had around 20 mithril, and now I'm down to last. Only one egg so far. I'm about to give in and buy gems. Iwonder if I need to ask my husband to give them as birhday present.:rolleyes: I'm using his iTunes account in my iPad.

3Dolphin2013
05-25-14, 06:10 AM
Aww, don't give up! One of the game programmers confirmed earlier that there is a 50% chance of getting mithril through the jeweler's trade... which is higher than anywhere else. I have been doing 3-4 jeweler's trades per day hoping to get some mithril. Yesterday, did not get any! But the day before, a jeweler's trade actually dropped TWO mithril for me! I was so excited.

Not having mithril is slowing me down, just as not having dragon scales is slowing some people down. But at least the dragon scales drop from the adventures!

I have to because I'm out of everything.
And I even have 2 glimmerdust troves.
I'm quite annoyed :mad:

carebear8724
05-25-14, 06:14 AM
A bunch of people have said this already, but if you skip the first creation of a dragon armor for 5 gems, you can go on the first adventure, and you may get dragon scales dropped from the adventure which will allow you to go on more adventures. I think that is the strategy many people have been using, since a lot of us have no dragon or only one not-so-generous dragon.
Sorry I read through the first few pages didn't say anything about it. Thanks for the advice though, I guess my wizard school can wait a little longer :( I've been saving up for months so I have been really stingy with my gems.

ciarjen
05-25-14, 06:33 AM
I have to because I'm out of everything.
And I even have 2 glimmerdust troves.
I'm quite annoyed :mad:

There is a big requirement for mushrooms to make the vital extract and if you are collecting from red mushrooms circles you should get plenty of glimmerdust which you can use for the jewelers trade. If you build extra jewelers as well you should be able to do a couple of trades per day to try to obtain mithril.

Since this quest started my normal game play is on hold - I have not collected from most buildings or any of my animals, I've rarely used my workshops, my kingdom looks a mess and I have got conservatories everywhere, lol. The priority is to put all of my energy is going to collect items I need to make for the adventures. The eggs are only available for the 10 days.....everything else can wait in the meantime.

mreames
05-25-14, 06:34 AM
Sorry I read through the first few pages didn't say anything about it. Thanks for the advice though, I guess my wizard school can wait a little longer :( I've been saving up for months so I have been really stingy with my gems.

There's no guarantee, but I've gotten a gem or 2, here and there, from the adventures.

nickiz09
05-25-14, 06:56 AM
All out of piles of seeds to make vital extract. Only have one dragon. Only can do about 5 more adventures until I gather up more seeds. Ugh.

hiopztj
05-25-14, 07:04 AM
Since this quest started my normal game play is on hold - I have not collected from most buildings or any of my animals, I've rarely used my workshops, my kingdom looks a mess and I have got conservatories everywhere, lol. The priority is to put all of my energy is going to collect items I need to make for the adventures. The eggs are only available for the 10 days.....everything else can wait in the meantime.

That's exactly what I'm doing since the beginning of this quest. A lot of work but unfortunatly I'm not one of the lucky ones. 20 adventures and only got the Pyre-Egg from the 5th try!

I really wonder what the Dragons give when they are hatched. Hope it's worth spending all the resources...

plby
05-25-14, 07:14 AM
First drop from the Flare dragon: 2 dragon scales :)

knuffel19
05-25-14, 07:15 AM
That's exactly what I'm doing since the beginning of this quest. A lot of work but unfortunatly I'm not one of the lucky ones. 20 adventures and only got the Pyre-Egg from the 5th try!

I really wonder what the Dragons give when they are hatched. Hope it's worth spending all the resources...

Same here. I did hatch the little flare dragon and he is so cute! I promise faithfully to care of him and any others who might want to grace my kingdom. Please?

fabulus12
05-25-14, 07:17 AM
Sorry If this has been asked. If we skip the adventure do we get the egg? I don't want to spend the 200 gems, but I would like the dragons.
I agree it's not fair to put timed quests to get rare drops. I don't think rare drops shoud ever be timed. We are all going on the adventures, congrats to those that have gotten eggs. But I'm always unlucky when it comes to these type of quests.
I started the quest with 99 mithril, I'm down to 74, not counting what I've gotten the last few days, that's 25 trips.

mreames
05-25-14, 07:22 AM
Yes, it's been reported that you do get that egg. :)

Sorry If this has been asked. If we skip the adventure do we get the egg? I don't want to spend the 200 gems, but I would like the dragons.
I agree it's not fair to put timed quests to get rare drops. I don't think rare drops shoud ever be timed. We are all going on the adventures, congrats to those that have gotten eggs. But I'm always unlucky when it comes to these type of quests.
I started the quest with 99 mithril, I'm down to 74, not counting what I've gotten the last few days, that's 25 trips.

fabulus12
05-25-14, 07:25 AM
Yes, it's been reported that you do get that egg. :)

Thank you, I'll keep it as an option in a few days.

shannonth
05-25-14, 07:27 AM

You can go out and just get you last egg your have time to hatch your egg later

ciarjen
05-25-14, 07:32 AM

This is a limited time event and as far as we know at this moment, these dragons will not be available elsewhere. In 6 months time there will be new players coming to the game complaining it's not fair that they can't get these dragons because they started playing too late, just like we see with people who started playing after Valentines 2013 with reference the Love Shack.

This exclusivity for limited time events is a feature of many games, not just Team Lava ones. It keeps people interested in the game and rewards those who are there, playing at the time.

So I think in the long run, whatever the dragons drop, if you are a long term player you will be glad you spent your resources to get the dragons, however many you are able to get.

I'm hoping everyone who stretches their resources to get adventures done, will receive at least one dragon and that is what TL are aiming for too. :)

sabrinashal
05-25-14, 07:33 AM
if i got all 3 eggs but i didn't hatch any of them just yet

can i still get a 4th egg if all 3 in my inventory???

or do i need to start the hatching process in order to get that 2nd egg of that type?

wanna know if i can send to Pyre Caverns adventure

there is no point of sending if i can wait and save resources for later use when i will start the hatching process

but if i can get that 4th egg now then thats what i wanna know

amin_
05-25-14, 07:41 AM

or do i need to start the hatching process in order to get that 2nd egg of that type?

there is no point of sending if i can wait and save resources for later use when i will start the hatching process

I'm sure you can't . I have only one egg, and with my last adventure it gave me the same egg, and said I'm maxed on pyre egg. Also looking at it it said 1/1 and not 1/99 like most things

sabrinashal
05-25-14, 07:44 AM
I'm sure you can't . I have only one egg, and with my last adventure it gave me the same egg, and said I'm maxed on pyre egg. Also looking at it it said 1/1 and not 1/99 like most things

when you are starting the hatching process then it will be 0/1 and then you can get the 2nd dragon of the same type
ppl already did that

i am asking if i can send to Pyre Caverns adventure now when it still says 1/1 and still get an egg

did anyone tried that?

katbtodd
05-25-14, 07:45 AM
Does any body know... How much it cost to buy the white diamond,,,

Queenzod
I've been thinking (dangerous, I know) about the problem of the threads getting way too long b/c people ask the same questions over and over. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a sticky for updates that just lists the answers to the basic questions. I know most of its in the first post, but even that seems like too much for some people to dig for. Something short and sweet, like this:

The pyre dragon quests expire on June 1. If you do not have an egg by that time you will not be able to get one.
If you skip the adventures with gems, you will get a dragon egg and be able to proceed with hatching.
You may not have more than one egg at a time. If you hatch an egg, you may receive another.

I can't remember the other questions that come up time and again, but you get the idea. It would mean there would be two posts for updates. The basic info sticky and the regular one for discussion, complaints and flippant responses. :)

Thoughts?

katbtodd

I have read you only can hatch one of each,, don't know how true this is ..but have read it,,

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 07:48 AM
Does any body know... How much it cost to buy the white diamond,,,

I have that page in my book right now.... Since I only have 1 diamond of the 5 needed, it gives me the option to skip for 40 gems, so I assume that means they're 10 gems each. I'm not sure if I were to skip (which I'm not gonna do lol), if it would GIVE me the diamonds or not...hope that helps

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-25-14, 07:54 AM

Lol, was just about to put a lengthy, preachy post here & then read this lol
Very well said (& nicely lol)
Now I'm wondering if I should add my $.02 or delete my draft lol

Good luck everybody! :)

shannonth
05-25-14, 07:55 AM
I have got the second pyre eggs, but there is one in my inventory already so i cant get the second pyre eggs. Server reported that. I hope this will not affect the chance to obtain 2 other eggs

It won't you can only hold one of each kind I. Your inventory so it won't effect your chances of getting the other two kind of eggs :)

amin_
05-25-14, 07:56 AM
when you are starting the hatching process then it will be 0/1 and then you can get the 2nd dragon of the same type
ppl already did that

i am asking if i can send to Pyre Caverns adventure now when it still says 1/1 and still get an egg

did anyone tried that?

Lol, as I said, it already happened to me and I couldn't get the other egg . Just my luck, get 2 eggs of the same kind