PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

my607
05-22-14, 05:20 PM
I got my Pyre egg on my first try.

myndisue
05-22-14, 05:41 PM
if we get a large diamond from a treasure trove could it count towards the raw materials goal to hatch my dragon egg?!
It did mine!

forkyfork99
05-22-14, 05:58 PM
Awww yisss. Just got some mithril from my level 1 deep mine.

doobievilla
05-22-14, 06:07 PM
Noooo. Go back to the first page and read the first few posts; there's tons of info there that's been updated. :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871-Castle-Story-05-22-2014-EVENT-Infiltrate-The-Pyre-Caverns&p=904694&viewfull=1#post904694

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-22-14, 06:28 PM
I got my Pyre egg on my first try.

Do you have to bust a treasure trove to get the egg or is it a box crate item?
(Just busted my second trove and got "you are full of..." messages. Grr)

kooky panda
05-22-14, 06:32 PM
My egg just came from adventure. Was not in treasure Trove.

my607
05-22-14, 06:34 PM
Which egg did you get kooky panda?

forkyfork99
05-22-14, 06:36 PM
Got 4 more dragon scales and 3 Pyre crystals. No egg, though. And alas - no energy.

My crate had 5 silver, 4 jewels, and 1 royal block.

gdmcrjunkie
05-22-14, 06:41 PM
Got my first egg! Figures it'd be Ultramarine :D I still can't decide whether to do the adventures or not...

Luna48
05-22-14, 06:47 PM
Getting those five large diamond for the Sparkling Egg may be a little slow. I've chopped five Treasure Troves and did not get a diamond. I'm at "Like Diamonds in the Sky" so those Troves should be handing over some diamonds. I'm glad to get the jewels from them, but I need some diamonds. :-)

KadeeDid
05-22-14, 06:47 PM
I have a conference all weekend. Have to be up early and finish late each night. I am glad the quest gives us a few more days!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-22-14, 06:52 PM
My egg just came from adventure. Was not in treasure Trove.

In a special crate or just added to your inventory?
....so, the lil treasure troves are sorta-kinda like rainbow pots then, huh? :)

Wollstonecraft
05-22-14, 06:53 PM
What is needed for the Polaris North Adventure?

Yes, does any one know? I'd like to make sure I have the right materials ready :)

Luna48
05-22-14, 06:55 PM
Wollstonecraft, that info is in post #4 on page one of this thread.

KadeeDid
05-22-14, 06:56 PM
Anything I should be cooking?

Wollstonecraft
05-22-14, 06:57 PM
Wollstonecraft, that info is in post #4 on page one of this thread.

Ah! Thank you. I missed it the first time around. So much info and so many things to do, materials to collect that my head is swimming!

tigarlilyvol
05-22-14, 07:09 PM
Anything I should be cooking?

I used all of my flour making gingerbread make sure you have as many as you can.

doobievilla
05-22-14, 07:22 PM
I used all of my flour making gingerbread make sure you have as many as you can.

How are u making gingerbread? u have the goal?

Beleriand
05-22-14, 07:50 PM
I have two treasures troves....woohoo......from all the posts now I'm scared to crack it. I don't want to "waste" materials if I am already full. I think I will wait for a bit. It's certain that I don't have to crack it to find the egg, right?

Beleriand
05-22-14, 07:53 PM
This is so exciting I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight......hahahaha......obsess much?

mreames
05-22-14, 07:54 PM
Did you open the first treasure trove and got the 3 separate quests for each egg? You won't be able to get an egg until you open one treasure trove. But if you did open one, then I think you don't have to open the others right away.

I have two treasures troves....woohoo......from all the posts now I'm scared to crack it. I don't want to "waste" materials if I am already full. I think I will wait for a bit. It's certain that I don't have to crack it to find the egg, right?

hugpete
05-22-14, 07:56 PM
The eggs drop separately from the treasure troves. Just to clear that up.

I got a pyre egg on my 2nd quest. Also, 3 pyre crystals, 2 gems, 10 energy. My 2nd trove gave up 2 silver ores, 4 jewels, and 1 glimmer pitcher plant which is exciting because I'm not to those quests yet.

Beleriand
05-22-14, 08:00 PM
Yes, I opened my first treasure trove and got the three quests. Yeah I think I will hang onto them for a bit :)

Beleriand
05-22-14, 08:03 PM
I got a pyre egg on my 2nd quest. Also, 3 pyre crystals, 2 gems, 10 energy. My 2nd trove gave up 2 silver ores, 4 jewels, and 1 glimmer pitcher plant which is exciting because I'm not to those quests yet.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I have two quests out right now. I am hoping for an egg this go around.....hahaha......but aren't we all!

mreames
05-22-14, 08:05 PM
Yeah, when I got my pyre egg, dialog popped up right away from the quest to get the egg. So you'll know right away when you do get an egg.

kahoffman
05-22-14, 08:08 PM
Three quests done - no eggs. And my treasure trove gave me a yellow dye. I am getting a little jealous of other troves...

mreames
05-22-14, 08:13 PM
I got 2 gems from my first trove and a large diamond and 4 gems from my 2nd trove. That made up for the 5 gems I spent to get the armor on the first quest while waiting for the vital extract. :)

forkyfork99
05-22-14, 08:19 PM
Three quests done - no eggs. And my treasure trove gave me a yellow dye. I am getting a little jealous of other troves...

2 quests for me and so far no eggs :(

orleansparish
05-22-14, 08:33 PM
I did 3 quests and got the egg. Now why do I not know what NOT to do by now and NOT use any resources when a huge update is coming? I just don't know how to act! So I did a exchange yesterday that uses the wool, so now I have to wear my poor three lambs out to get more in ten hours.

I know I can still do it if I don't complete the times quest, but darn it, I wanna!

Queenzod
05-22-14, 08:37 PM
2 quests for me and so far no eggs :(

Me too! It's prolly too soon to ask, but what happens if you don't get all/any of the eggs? This is a random drop thing, so it is possible that someone could adventure continuously for the next 10 days and come up bupkus. What happens then?

Beleriand
05-22-14, 08:47 PM
Ack....this delayed geratification with my treasure trove is ****ing me!

Queenzod I hope that doesn't happen.....(no eggs by day 10) there will be some unhappy campers if it does.

Castloninian
05-22-14, 08:57 PM
I did 3 quests and got the egg. Now why do I not know what NOT to do by now and NOT use any resources when a huge update is coming? I just don't know how to act! So I did a exchange yesterday that uses the wool, so now I have to wear my poor three lambs out to get more in ten hours.

I know I can still do it if I don't complete the times quest, but darn it, I wanna!
You could wait with the hatching process until you have got the resources? So don't even start on those goals? I would focus on getting more eggs.

Castloninian
05-22-14, 08:58 PM
I've done two adventures, so far no eggs, no diamonds.

So after you have opened your first trove, and got the goals for the three eggs, can you then save future troves? I just opened my second one just in case but would prefer to save for now.

mreames
05-22-14, 08:59 PM
Yes, I see no reason you can't save them other than the possibility of getting a large diamond from them.

I've done two adventures, so far no eggs, no diamonds.

So after you have opened your first trove, and got the goals for the three eggs, can you then save future troves? I just opened my second one just in case but would prefer to save for now.

Castloninian
05-22-14, 09:00 PM
Oh, and no eggs after 10 days I guess is a possibility. It's the luck of the draw. I would be gutted though, giving up lots of swords, armor, mithril and vital extract for zilch. Let's think positive.

Castloninian
05-22-14, 09:01 PM
Yes, I see no reason you can't save them other than the possibility of getting a large diamond from them.

Thanks. It's just that I am maxed on jewels at the moment and hate to waste resources. Once I need the diamonds I can make sure I've used up some jewels. At the moment I am too busy finding mushrooms for the vital extract, my weak point. Luckily I was maxed on living wood for once!

mreames
05-22-14, 09:02 PM
1st adventure on other account gave me a lantern and 3 pyre crystals. The trove gave a fertilizer, some jewels (not sure how many) and a large diamond.

mreames
05-22-14, 09:07 PM
At the moment I am too busy finding mushrooms for the vital extract, my weak point. Luckily I was maxed on living wood for once!

Lol I can relate. :) I pulled out a bunch of mushroom circles. If you need to chop wood, too, the dead tree can provide some mushrooms, too but you probably already know that. :)

GiselleX16
05-22-14, 09:08 PM
Three dragon eggs, hmm, let us just be grateful we don't have to walk into the funeral pyre of our husband and hatch the eggs on our laps while our clothes burn off. Although then we could be Khaleesi's......

These quests are so much fun! Waiting on my second quest (first chance for the egg). I'm on level 46, got there all with free gems and do have a dragon so plenty of scales. I've got 44 hot chocolates and 1 gingerman waiting! (Didn't we get hot chocolates from neighbors as well as cabins?)

echowuuu
05-22-14, 09:17 PM
this quest line is going to burn a hole... I suspect there will be a long halt after these resource heavy quests (including the previous inscription quest).

zalzabar
05-22-14, 09:22 PM
How do get the dragon scales to craft the dragon armor?

oliverrr11
05-22-14, 09:25 PM
Lol I can relate. :) I pulled out a bunch of mushroom circles. If you need to chop wood, too, the dead tree can provide some mushrooms, too but you probably already know that. :)

Dead trees are my go-to wood source when needed. They are only 800 coins and no growing time - ready to chop! This way I don't have to touch my kingdom's trees, which are placed where I want them

forkyfork99
05-22-14, 09:38 PM
3rd quest. Still no egg. Le sigh.

mreames
05-22-14, 09:39 PM
Dead trees are my go-to wood source when needed. They are only 800 coins and no growing time - ready to chop! This way I don't have to touch my kingdom's trees, which are placed where I want them

That's what I use too, usually... Unless I need sap, then I might go through the trouble of watering. I like the dead tree for the glimmer dust and mushrooms, also. I don't always need them but it's nice to "**** 2 birds with 1 stone" when necessary.

hiopztj
05-22-14, 09:41 PM
2nd trove gave me an expansion permit. But no eggs til now...

Rockylandia
05-22-14, 09:48 PM
No eggs after three tries.

FlowerBurst
05-22-14, 09:57 PM
Just finished my third adventure to the caverns but still no egg--hoping the fourth will be the charm!

jasren
05-22-14, 09:58 PM
I stopped playing for a while, when on level thirty for a few months, and so I don't have Polaris adventure at all, nor hot chick or gingerbread men in kitchen. I'm up to past grezelda and troll tribe, level 44, but without those will I still be able to do second egg goals? Will Polaris adventure and hot choc etc pop up once I find aquamarine egg??? I hope so cos I don't want to skip with gems. Had 18 mithril I'd saved and crafted to get up to 20 for adamant goal, but I think I may use most if not all on this :/
Btw- I only got mushrooms from my first treasure trove, and 4 crystals from adventure.... Hope the next is better .

29vanilla
05-22-14, 10:07 PM
1st adventure : an apple pie and 2 Pyre crystals. Paid 8 gems for 2nd adventure. Please give 1 egg:)

pigricesnow
05-22-14, 10:15 PM
* Adventure to Polaris North x 4 !!!

I'm still hv two dragon egg not yet come out..... Send Polaris 1st or the other dragon egg???

forkyfork99
05-22-14, 10:29 PM
So far I've just been getting pyre crystals and dragon scales from my adventures (excluding black box rewards). Is this true for anyone else?

eepopp
05-22-14, 10:30 PM
Edit (maguar)

3. Dragon Eggs
* Open the Treasure Trove x 1 (place on map and chop, 1HP)
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, unlock quest chains for The Pyre Egg, The Ultramarine Egg, The Sparkling Egg

Pictures of the Pyre and Ultramarine Eggs for reference:

Pyre Egg:
http://i61.tinypic.com/2rhbalj.jpghttp://i59.tinypic.com/2ylljf7.jpg

Ultramarine Egg:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2enb142.jpghttp://i62.tinypic.com/2ed1dso.jpg

Edit - added to the front page

hugpete
05-22-14, 10:41 PM
Me too! It's prolly too soon to ask, but what happens if you don't get all/any of the eggs? This is a random drop thing, so it is possible that someone could adventure continuously for the next 10 days and come up bupkus. What happens then?
Much sadness happens. :/

Three dragon eggs, hmm, let us just be grateful we don't have to walk into the funeral pyre of our husband and hatch the eggs on our laps while our clothes burn off. Although then we could be Khaleesi's......
He was not the last dragon. ;) :D

At the moment I am too busy finding mushrooms for the vital extract, my weak point.
I lucked out on the mushrooms as I was saving up for trading with Belladonna. This will delay that...but that will be around forever, so I don't mind.

I got 1 from the St Patrick's Day rainbow thingys, and then from my dragon. If you don't have a dragon there's lots of talk in this thread about how you can spend 5 gems to get the first quest going and then hope that you get dragon scales dropped from the next quests.

I stopped playing for a while, when on level thirty for a few months, and so I don't have Polaris adventure at all, nor hot chick or gingerbread men in kitchen. I'm up to past grezelda and troll tribe, level 44, but without those will I still be able to do second egg goals? Will Polaris adventure and hot choc etc pop up once I find aquamarine egg??? I hope so cos I don't want to skip with gems. Had 18 mithril I'd saved and crafted to get up to 20 for adamant goal, but I think I may use most if not all on this :/
Btw- I only got mushrooms from my first treasure trove, and 4 crystals from adventure.... Hope the next is better .

From post #4 on first page:
Note: Polaris snow - from Polaris North adventure at first then only in in royal exchange
*Trade with Polaris: Gingerbread x 3, Hot Chocolate x 3 (Royal Exchange, 3 Hrs)
you get trade ticket plus multiple snow per exchange

*To Polaris North: Gingerbread x 3, Hot Chocolate x 3, Faerie Jars x 1 (8Hrs)
**Gingerbread: Flour x 1, Sugar x 1, Eggs x 5 (Kitchen, 30mins)
**Hot Chocolate: Milk x 5, Chocolates x 2 (Kitchen, 20mins)

Pictures of the Pyre and Ultramarine Eggs for reference:
Ultramarine Egg:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2enb142.jpghttp://i62.tinypic.com/2ed1dso.jpg
SO PRETTY!!!!

idrispad
05-22-14, 10:47 PM
I'm really disappointed with this quest and I was looking forward to it a lot. The resource requirements for the timed portions are, whilst not absolutely necessary, ridiculous and there's no way to do it with spending gems if you don't have a dragon. Which I don't as the books won't drop from the library. It would be nice if these things were challenging but achievable. :(

dizzy7373
05-22-14, 10:58 PM
In a special crate or just added to your inventory?
....so, the lil treasure troves are sorta-kinda like rainbow pots then, huh? :)

3rd adventure dropped the pyro egg, the quest dialogue confirmed that, and the pyro quest line changed. The treasure trove was still waiting to be collected from the keep, so you DO NOT need to open the trove to get the egg! the trove is now sitting on my farm waiting to be opened when I need a boost of resources during the timed section.
The new pyro quest does not have a timer attached, so I can ignore that for now and just concentrate on the adventures to get the other eggs.

dracoonic
05-22-14, 11:03 PM
I am out of mushrooms... how do i get them fast?

myndisue
05-22-14, 11:05 PM
I'm really disappointed with this quest and I was looking forward to it a lot. The resource requirements for the timed portions are, whilst not absolutely necessary, ridiculous and there's no way to do it with spending gems if you don't have a dragon. Which I don't as the books won't drop from the library. It would be nice if these things were challenging but achievable. :(
I totally agree with you. I was lucky enough to get the books from the library but I couldn't get a diamond to drop or get my knights to bring back a burning ember.
I have got the pyre egg after 3 quests, but now I'm out of gems and out of Hope to get any more.

hugpete
05-22-14, 11:07 PM

It's possible some people have a dragon scale or 2 without a dragon, as they dropped from the St Patrick's Day rainbow things. But if not, then yes, you will have to spend gems to play this quest. But maybe only 5 gems for the first quest, because some of the drops are dragon scales. I just got two. I agree that it sucks for those without dragons. :( Maybe the deep mine or something else will start dropping scales...

~~~
My drops so far.

Pyre adventure 1: 10 energy, 2 gems, 2 pyre crystals.
Treasure trove 1: 15 coins, 2 iron ores, 5 jewels, unknown number of faerie's murmur (I was full up).

Adventure 2: 5 energy, 1 pyre egg, 3 pyre crystals, 2 prime cuts.
Trove 2: 2 silver ores, 1 plimmer pitcher plant, 4 jewels.

Adventure 3: 4 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales, 1 longsword.
Trove 3: 5 jewels, 1 large diamond, 1 simple glue.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-22-14, 11:08 PM
3rd adventure dropped the pyro egg, the quest dialogue confirmed that, and the pyro quest line changed. The treasure trove was still waiting to be collected from the keep, so you DO NOT need to open the trove to get the egg! the trove is now sitting on my farm waiting to be opened when I need a boost of resources during the timed section.
The new pyro quest does not have a timer attached, so I can ignore that for now and just concentrate on the adventures to get the other eggs.
Thx for the info! ...on 4th adventure now, still no eggs (& saved my 3rd trove til I need it so I don't get any more "you're full..." messages)
Forkyfork, I'm in same boat as you... have only gotten some pyre crystals & dragon scales, none of that other stuff folks are reporting...but I got a lot of "full" messages grr lol)
But, onward... :)

jasren
05-22-14, 11:09 PM
Hypete- thanks but I already looked at that.

My question...1. If you never had Polaris adventure before now, will it pop up once you get aquamarine egg?
2, how are people already making gingerbread? From having Polaris before??
As in- I don't have this option AT ALL in kitchen, and so will that also pop up in kitchen once you get aquamarine egg?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-22-14, 11:10 PM
Hypete- thanks but I already looked at that.

My question...1. If you never had Polaris adventure before now, will it pop up once you get aquamarine egg?
2, how are people already making gingerbread? From having Polaris before??
As in- I don't have this option AT ALL in kitchen, and so will that also pop up in kitchen once you get aquamarine egg?

Same here... Does it only appear when needed??

vednir
05-22-14, 11:20 PM
Can you only get 1 of each dragon? I'm at 68/100 pyre crystals for the pyre egg. Once it's been hatched can you get another pyre egg or will it simply be the other two eggs as possibilities?

midgetsocks
05-22-14, 11:21 PM
Got 2 dragon scales and 2 Pyre crystals from my first adventure. Which means I can craft my magic armor normally for now and I don't have to spend any more gems... At least for now!
I went ahead and stuck my pinky toe in the shallow end of the pool and crafted items for one adventure/skipped the dragon scale part. I got one new armor, energy, and 3 crystals. I think I understand these goals a bit better now. I was sort of overwhelmed with the coal issue once I thought they wanted 100 on the first day and I had someplace to be that I couldn't get out of..now I see the coal is just for one of the dragons after you get their egg. We'll see how it goes..Good luck to you:)

midgetsocks
05-22-14, 11:23 PM
I'm up to the bit where you need 100 crystals and I've just noticed that the crystals can be crafted in the workshop (10 coal, 2 minutes).
This is promising if not timed :) :)

maguar
05-22-14, 11:29 PM
The ability to craft the crystals is available as soon as you get the flare egg.

^^^^^crystals craftable from step 2 not step 8

Thanks I've updated that

You need to chop one trove first then the pyre adventure has a chance of dropping an egg

Fingers crossed no one ends up in that boat.
For those that have the gems I think they can buy the egg by spending the 200 gems to skip the first goal in each egg quest line so that could be an option of last resort.

Generally from the dragons. They can also drop from the rainbow pots if you've got any left, the plant trade with belladonna. You may want to spend the gems to craft the first armour as the adventure can drop the scales as well.

You will get this when you're up to the goal. It won't matter if you didn't have it during the Christmas event.

* Adventure to Polaris North x 4 !!!

I'm still hv two dragon egg not yet come out..... Send Polaris 1st or the other dragon egg???

If you're able to try for the other eggs it might be worth it. Better to go slower in hatching the one you have then missing on on another. However as its only four across 2 days you might want to have a crack at it.

I am out of mushrooms... how do i get them fast?

Mushrooms, mushroom circles, red mushroom circles are your best bet

This is promising if not timed :) :)

I suspect this is to give us a source of crystals once the 10 days is up so I don't think it's timed

goodsoul76
05-22-14, 11:45 PM
Well used the one dragon scale I had from the st paddy pots to start the adventure...didn't get any dragon scales from the trove or from rewards of the first adventure so used gems for the second which again dropped no scales or egg. Third times a charm hopefully....if no scales drop then I guess I will sit back and and everyone have fun (or should I say stress??) of working through the goals!

maguar
05-22-14, 11:51 PM
Well used the one dragon scale I had from the st paddy pots to start the adventure...didn't get any dragon scales from the trove or from rewards of the first adventure so used gems for the second which again dropped no scales or egg. Third times a charm hopefully....if no scales drop then I guess I will sit back and and everyone have fun (or should I say stress??) of working through the goals!

Have you unlocked the plant trade with belladonna? I know I got some scales from it

eepopp
05-22-14, 11:59 PM
Edit (maguar)

Bijou Dragon - Sparkling Egg

1. Sparkling Egg
* Get the egg from the Pyre Cave adventure - may take a few tries
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Sparkling Egg x 1

Picture of the Sparkling Egg for reference:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ep3pm9.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/2r53ybl.jpg

Edit - added to the first page

goodsoul76
05-23-14, 12:06 AM
That is still unfortunately locked for me....no big deal I guess...will just go back to trying to get get the burning ember! Watch it show up exactly 10 days from now!

idrispad
05-23-14, 12:24 AM
That is still unfortunately locked for me....no big deal I guess...will just go back to trying to get get the burning ember! Watch it show up exactly 10 days from now!

Me too. No scales, no St Patricks Day pots, no plant trade, no dragon from the ordinary quest line. Very sad :(

DrP4ever
05-23-14, 12:38 AM
3 attempts, nothing special dropped. Very little mithril, no seeds, not looking good here. Hoping this one does something.

ghjvcucjb
05-23-14, 12:45 AM
3 adventures, no eggs and only 7/100 pyre crystals. Oh boy. This doesn't bode well for me.

I'm mostly worried about the 15 Lapis from deep sea adventure if we only get 1 lapis per 1 day adventure. Super oh boy.

Good luck everyone.

Anaboe
05-23-14, 12:55 AM
So, is it absolutely true that we only have till 6/1/2014 to get any or all eggs?

I'm missing out on dragonscales (no dragons) and living wood, so more than one adventure is impossible for me.
I do am hatching a dragon egg, which still takes 2 days. Will it drop scales from the start? If so, it might be good for me not to start the timed adventure yet. But only if I have enough time to get the eggs: if that time definately has passes on 6/1/14, I'd better sent it now and hope for the best.

Choices, choices. Anyone advice for me?

knuffel19
05-23-14, 01:01 AM
Just finished my third adventure to the caverns but still no egg--hoping the fourth will be the charm!

Second adventure, no eggs, treasure trove gave nothing but jewels and fertilizer (maxed out on that one), I have one armour left and no dragon scales. I am on level 38 but my egg is still in the preparation phase as it took forever to get those books. Not sure I like this event....

maguar
05-23-14, 01:05 AM
So, is it absolutely true that we only have till 6/1/2014 to get any or all eggs?

I'm missing out on dragonscales (no dragons) and living wood, so more than one adventure is impossible for me.
I do am hatching a dragon egg, which still takes 2 days. Will it drop scales from the start? If so, it might be good for me not to start the timed adventure yet. But only if I have enough time to get the eggs: if that time definately has passes on 6/1/14, I'd better sent it now and hope for the best.

Choices, choices. Anyone advice for me?

I believe you only have until 6/1 to get the eggs. Once you get the eggs you don't have to worry about the timed quests (they make it faster to hatch the eggs). You're better to do what you're able to try and get the eggs then not.

The dragon takes about 20 feeds (1 hour between each) to grow to be an adult. You can the collect from it every 22 hours. It won't always drop dragon scales.

Anaboe
05-23-14, 01:12 AM
Thanks, Maguar. Could you please look at my topic about living wood? I realy like to know what's going on, an avarage of 1 living wood a day is too little, or so it seems to me?

ashanthya
05-23-14, 01:15 AM
Do we know yet if the Reindeer Stable or the Kingdom Inn will help with Forever Snow drops? It seems like they should!

Anyuszko
05-23-14, 01:16 AM
I am confused. Can a mod or someone say that Ultamarine and Sparkling egg comes from

- adventure or
- the treasure box?

With other words, can I stock up my boxes, or do i have to open all to get the eggs? Thanks in advance.

littlevicdon
05-23-14, 01:18 AM
I have done steps 1&2 and now have open the Treasure Trove but cannot find any Treasure Trove at all? Looked in my inventory etc but nothing there. Help!

plby
05-23-14, 01:24 AM
I am confused. Can a mod or someone say that Ultamarine and Sparkling egg comes from

- adventure or
- the treasure box?

With other words, can I stock up my boxes, or do i have to open all to get the eggs? Thanks in advance.

The eggs come from the adventure, they're not in the treasure boxes. You just have to open the box from the first adventure to unlock the quest for the three eggs.

Chaotarch
05-23-14, 01:27 AM
Any1 knows what the new dragons drop?
the same as the normal dragons or m-dragons?
could we get more eggs in the future? from the roost?:cool:

Chaotarch
05-23-14, 01:31 AM

- adventure or
- the treasure box?

if u get a egg, the story pops up automaticly and the next questline is in your book:eek:

maguar
05-23-14, 01:33 AM
I have done steps 1&2 and now have open the Treasure Trove but cannot find any Treasure Trove at all? Looked in my inventory etc but nothing there. Help!

Try force closing and restarting your game to see if it reappears in your inventory.

hugpete
05-23-14, 01:53 AM
I'm mostly worried about the 15 Lapis from deep sea adventure if we only get 1 lapis per 1 day adventure.

No need to worry. The adventure is supposed to drop more than 1 lapis per day, and also that's not part of the 10 day limit, as it comes after getting the dragon egg. Only finding the eggs is limited to 10 days. The rest of the limited quests are optional and then you'll have forever to hatch the eggs.

DrP4ever
05-23-14, 01:55 AM

Do you have a square brown thing on top of your castle? If so collect that and then you can place it, chop it, and move on. Sorry no picture to explain it better.

littlevicdon
05-23-14, 02:11 AM
Do you have a square brown thing on top of your castle? If so collect that and then you can place it, chop it, and move on. Sorry no picture to explain it better.

Thank you so much - that worked! Don't know why I didn't notice it!!

GC5410
05-23-14, 02:14 AM
Got my flare dragon egg on first attempt and had all the resources except all the coal (obviously as impossible), but while mining for coal I levelled up, so had plenty of energy and manged to get through to the crystals stage within an hour (so stocking up last week definitely helped) - now have 74 crystals (crafted 4 of them) so far :)

FlowerBurst
05-23-14, 02:23 AM
Four adventures and still no egg--won't give up but very discouraged.

maguar
05-23-14, 02:23 AM
Here's my baby flare dragon

Feed time is 1 hour so I think it'll be 20 feeds like the previous dragons

claupu
05-23-14, 02:27 AM

Oh how cute! I still have to get 27 Pyre Crystals, but now that I'm past those timed quests I can sit back and relax a little. Although always waiting for the next egg to drop!

dragon2046
05-23-14, 02:37 AM
Five try's still no egg. :(. I'm a long time player and have been able to complete all the quests but I'm thinking I will way run out of resources before I get all three eggs. That will stink!

Gabi2111
05-23-14, 02:39 AM
Omigosh... Just clobbered a treasure trove...and got a Golden Apple!!! I'm still speechless. Which is an added plus following my husband ..lol.

Anyuszko
05-23-14, 02:42 AM
Omg... YOU CANT HOLD MORE PYRE EGG thats what I saw but could not take a picture.. :(

That means you can have multiple dragons, but only one egg at a time.

(pyre cave adventure from barracks)

Gabi2111
05-23-14, 02:52 AM

Feed time is 1 hour so I think it'll be 20 feeds like the previous dragons

SO cute. Almost too cute to let it grow up. Almost ...lol

Anyuszko
05-23-14, 02:57 AM
Omg... YOU CANT HOLD MORE PYRE EGG thats what I saw but could not take a picture.. :(

So. This means we can get more than one egg of the same dragon. Too bad we can hold only one piece. But after the first dragon is hatched, is there any way to hatch the same dragon again? Because the quest should be over I think.

dragon2046
05-23-14, 03:08 AM

So does that mean if u are lucky enough to actually get an egg u have to hatch it before u can get another egg of any kind?

plby
05-23-14, 03:14 AM

Interesting. The option to craft pyre crystals disappears from the workshop when the pyre egg's hatched, so it would be hard to hatch a second egg.:confused:

infinitelove19
05-23-14, 03:14 AM
So bottom line if you're going to focus on something in the next 10 days, it's to get those 3 eggs. Hatching them can wait until afterwards if you're pressed for time or resources.

Must. Remember. This!!!!

I have to admit, it's so easy to find an egg & get carried away with hatching it.
Can we find multiples or does it cap at one of each???

my607
05-23-14, 03:19 AM
I just got 2 large diamonds this morning from chopping treasure trove.

DrP4ever
05-23-14, 03:33 AM
Fourth attempt, received one treasure trove and 5 energy. That's it and have no seeds to craft another adventure after the 5 the one was sent.

DrP4ever
05-23-14, 03:34 AM
Thank you so much - that worked! Don't know why I didn't notice it!!

Excellent! I didn't notice it at first either, thought my game was broken. Glad I could help. Hope you do better than me at getting something good!

vitriolicheart
05-23-14, 03:37 AM
Well I am well and truly not going to be able to achieve this. I had 1 mythril because my deep mine never drops it. I may as well give up now. No chance. :mad:

knuffel19
05-23-14, 03:47 AM
Fourth attempt, received one treasure trove and 5 energy. That's it and have no seeds to craft another adventure after the 5 the one was sent.

I am waiting in trepidation on the result of my third and final attempt for an egg. No dragon scales left :(

GC5410
05-23-14, 03:53 AM
Well I am well and truly not going to be able to achieve this. I had 1 mythril because my deep mine never drops it. I may as well give up now. No chance. :mad:

You can do the jeweler's trade at the exchange to get more mythril (not a guaranteed drop, but I get them every 2nd or 3rd exchange) - I'd built up around 35 mythril before yesterday - maybe crafted 5, but rest were probably about 50/50 deep mine and exchange.

knuffel19
05-23-14, 03:57 AM
And no egg, again. Really? After all the fanfare it's down to a lottery and I can't even keep trying as I am out of scales. :mad:

idrispad
05-23-14, 04:02 AM
Of course you can. You can spend gems. ;)

Jir67
05-23-14, 04:03 AM
fourth attempt, no eggs...
I had at least raw material for 10-11 adventures, and I have polulated my kingdome with mushroom and mushroom circles, since I'm short on the vital extract...

GC5410
05-23-14, 04:04 AM
Timer has switched to 9 days, so "finish line" is 4am TL time (midday UK time) - 8 hours short of the full 10 days.

katbtodd
05-23-14, 04:11 AM
oh my it shouldn't be 9 days yet,,,, we are hours away,,, here at least 8 hours before day one is over,,,, here we go again losing hours every day,,,,TL this should be fix

Anyuszko
05-23-14, 04:19 AM
So does that mean if u are lucky enough to actually get an egg u have to hatch it before u can get another egg of any kind?

You can get and hold all 3 types of eggs, but only one piece each.

sandover789
05-23-14, 04:19 AM
same here. 4th attempt but no eggs or no dragon scales.
I use 8 gems for the Armor on adventure section, I already bought 250 gems hours ago just for this event.
but keep coming with no luck like this, it's gonna wasting my real money again.. such a tricky challenge.

onemansmiracle
05-23-14, 04:20 AM
wow, great quests, i hope the time given is enough to finish them, they need quite a lot of materials.

Anyuszko
05-23-14, 04:29 AM
For me I have enough mithrils (90+) and dragon scales (90+) but need to craft vital extracts and essences, need to get many mushrooms and mermaid scales. Also, altough I was full with living woods, they are going fast, need to plant and tend trees. Seems that these things should consume almost all my energies if I want to keep my castle and barracks working 0-24.

Tiggerddh
05-23-14, 04:38 AM
I've done about six trips, got the pyre egg on the second one and nothing really worthwhile since then.

dragoniakingdom
05-23-14, 04:38 AM
Just sent out my fifth attempt - result so far 0 eggs.

And with the timer already down to 9 days.......:(

claupu
05-23-14, 04:41 AM
My bottleneck soon will be Pile of Seeds for crafting Vital Extract.

I hope that everybody will get a fair chance to get all three eggs. Reading through this thread I don't think that's the case at the moment, so come on TL, do something for those who don't have a dragon yet!

And thank you TL for this incredible event! I really enjoy it (probably till I'm out of Seeds :D).

my607
05-23-14, 04:47 AM
How long does it take to hatch a dragon?

Oliver118
05-23-14, 04:49 AM
I'm so excited, but I'm still at level 21:(...

knuffel19
05-23-14, 05:03 AM
same here. 4th attempt but no eggs or no dragon scales.
I use 8 gems for the Armor on adventure section, I already bought 250 gems hours ago just for this event.
but keep coming with no luck like this, it's gonna wasting my real money again.. such a tricky challenge.

See, that is my dilemma too. i don't mind buying some gems and I thankfully still have some, but to buy more when there is a good chance to end up with nothing, oh that would be so frustrating!

ciarjen
05-23-14, 05:11 AM
Great update. :)

Looking ahead, I see there is a 2 day timed quest which needs 200 jewels. I have just maxed out at 99 but before I start the quest I am just wondering if it is even possible to collect 101 jewels in 2 days.

Any thoughts on this please?

4. All Gold Everything: - TIMED 2 DAYS
* Give 200 jewels (not typo)
* Give 100 Silver
* Give 100 Ore
* Give 5 gold nuggets
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Lapis Lazuli x 10

Beleriand
05-23-14, 05:15 AM
I just got my pyre egg! Now I'm scrambling for the last bits of coal and wood. My goals changed to 9 days too even though it only started yesterday at 3 pm for me. The clock should change at 3pm today not midnight last night.

GC5410
05-23-14, 05:17 AM
Look on the bright side, if it takes lots of adventures to get your pyre egg then you'll already have lots of crystals and could let the mini-timed goals expire and save yourself some coal/wool/wood/sap/fish on your way to hatching it! :)

claupu
05-23-14, 05:19 AM

Looking ahead, I see there is a 2 day timed quest which needs 200 jewels. I have just maxed out at 99 but before I start the quest I am just wondering if it is even possible to collect 101 jewels in 2 days.

I was wondering that as well. You can get jewels from the Mines (Sparkling and Deep), Sabina's House, the Jeweler, Toll Vault, Rock Croppings, Iron Rich Rock, Dark Cave Formation (20 gems), crafting in the Magic Forge and I'm sure I forgot sth.
So building several Jewels may help, chopping down Rocks like mad and crafting will be my choices and -naturally- collecting from the above buildings. Oh I forgot the Treasure Troves!

We'll see if it's enough.

But -first of all- I need an egg!

ciarjen
05-23-14, 05:21 AM
you do in fact need to chop the treasure trove in order to see the dragon egg drops. For players who aren't active in the forum, it just doesnt make sense to have them drop before they even know the eggs exist!

I already have the Pyre egg and now have 3 treasure troves. I have not opened them because they have been dropping jewels and I am maxed on them and I know I am going to need them later on.

Are you saying here that the other 2 eggs which I am waiting on, will be dropped from the adventures, inside the treasure trove and the only way to know I have an egg is to open all the troves?

GC5410
05-23-14, 05:25 AM

In my efforts to get coal (lots of rock outcrops) I've collected quite a few jewels in the meantime, plus the treasure troves and drops from adventures have given me sometimes 5 or 6 jewels at a time, so I'd say do-able. I've gone from around 20 jewels to 90 in the last 14 hours (and I was asleep for quite a few of those hours!).

tigarlilyvol
05-23-14, 05:28 AM
I already have the Pyre egg and now have 3 treasure troves. I have not opened them because they have been dropping jewels and I am maxed on them and I know I am going to need them later on.

Are you saying here that the other 2 eggs which I am waiting on, will be dropped from the adventures, inside the treasure trove and the only way to know I have an egg is to open all the troves?

I believe it was in reference to first trove to open goals in book so you will know what is coming. I kept the troves and got another Pyre egg and the marine one still waiting on jewel one so still holding on to some troves was a drop from adventure.

shambalaya
05-23-14, 05:30 AM

It's possible, but may require a little planning. For one, wait until after 1st of june to move on with this, or until you have all 3 eggs.
- Be sure you are maxed on jewels when you start.
- Make sure you can collect from your mines all day long for two days.
- If you can, buy more jewelllers.
- Remember to collect from Sabinas house.
- Do adventures to the ancient vault, have it ready to collect when you start the quest. This adventure usually drops jewels.
- Save your treasure troves until you need them, they contain lots of jewels.
- Chop all kinds of rocks and deep cave formations.
- Ask you friends to start sending you jewels, don't collect your gifts for 6/7 days until you start the quest. The system usually saves your incoming gifts for a week or up to a maximum of 20. This alone should give you 18/20 jewels ready to collect.
- If you have the 4th shard and have allowed your coal supply to build up again, you can craft jewels in the magic forge.
- You can do exchanges with Belladonna, this usually gives you jewels.
- Collect from sir piggy and your regular dragon(s).

All in all I think it's very doable and you don't even need to do everything on the list to get all 200 jewels.

Beleriand

this is what I'm worried about too. I'm maxed on jewels so don't want to open my treasure troves and get jewels and "waste" them. And what about the diamond.......What do I need that for.....dang, I've been hoarding my T.T

Anyuszko

Well. Craft them from coal. Break all your dark cave formations, they give jewel frequently. Buy 10-20 jeweler for this quest then sell them. Or simple, break a lot of stones.

tcgms17
Help ... It may be in the update string somewhere and I missed it, but is it a guarantee that the treasure trove should drop something? Mine didn't ... I checked inventory, force closed, visited, etc. All I got was a light armor and 2 pyre crystals from adventure.

Beleriand
05-23-14, 05:32 AM
Thanks shambalaya

tigarlilyvol
05-23-14, 05:35 AM
Help ... It may be in the string somewhere and I missed it, but is it a guarantee that the treasure trove should drop something? Mine didn't ...

Did you collect from the black box in middle of castle, I've gotten something from all of mine or were you maxed out on whatever was dropped, jewels, etc.

tcgms17
05-23-14, 05:37 AM
Did you collect from the black box in middle of castle, I've gotten something from all of mine or were you maxed out on whatever was dropped, jewels, etc.
Yep, collected box & busted it. Didn't see the "max" message bar pop up. Thanks

meme1098
05-23-14, 05:51 AM
So now the timer says 9 days? It hasn't been 24 hours since the release yesterday so the timer thing is still an issue TL.
Hope Glimmergate or Aggwyn get here soon to address this issue.

I'm also on my 4th attempt and nothing of any consequence has even dropped. Last treasure trove only had some iron ore, nothing else.
Have a total of 8 pyre crystals but I do not have the option to craft any in the work shop. I guess that option opens up once you actually get an egg?

my607
05-23-14, 05:59 AM
You are supposed to get something unless u r max. Twice from treasure trove all I got was one energy.

my607
05-23-14, 06:01 AM
Yes, about crafting the crystals. Once u get the egg it shows up in the workshop to craft crystals. Ten coal gives u one crystal and takes 2 minutes.

moon331
05-23-14, 06:18 AM
Awesome!!!

Will the adventure available after 06/01/2014? I mean it can be available even without chances of dropping eggs.

Can we get multiple eggs of the same dragon?

Thanks!

Hollie1922
05-23-14, 06:20 AM
no egg yet but reward from adventure included 2 dragon scales!!! on to the next visit to the caverns!

Anyuszko
05-23-14, 06:22 AM

Thanks!

See posts like #343, #345 before you ask. :)

maguar
05-23-14, 06:22 AM
Awesome!!!

Will the adventure available after 06/01/2014? I mean it can be available even without chances of dropping eggs.

Thanks!

I don't think the adventure will be available once the event ends. I think that's the reason we get the option to craft the pyre crystals until we hatch the flare dragon.

We can only hold one of each egg at a time. No one who has hatched a dragon has reported getting the same egg yet so we don't know if it's possible.

DrP4ever
05-23-14, 06:35 AM
And fifth attempt a bust too, got 5 energy and one pyre crystal. Desperately need piles of seeds but all collections are empty. Glad others are having more luck.

rosewaterlily
05-23-14, 06:35 AM
I don't have any eggs and am going to run out of dragon scales sooner or later (usually use them to make mythic essence to use up my manticore whiskers). I have three dragon eggs waiting to be hatched but never got any burning embers other than the first one for the quest and it would still take two days each to hatch them if I used gems and more time to grow them up for dragon scales. Mithril making and dragon hatching shouldn't take two days when we need the magic forge to also make stuff for the quest, unless we get more magic forges available to use. Unless the point is to make everyone buy mithril dragons?

Five adventures so far, the only interesting item I've gotten is a large diamond. No dragon scales either.

judyvines
05-23-14, 06:44 AM
I admit it.....I'm extremely impatient. If you pay 200 gems to skip one of the egg challenges, do you in fact get a dragon egg? I have had 6 adventures return, and no egg yet. Two more are out right now but I'm not feeling very lucky.

jimboser
05-23-14, 06:45 AM
So now the timer says 9 days? It hasn't been 24 hours since the release yesterday so the timer thing is still an issue TL.

The timers round the days and hours off. There isn't enough space there to read "9 Days, 6 Hours, 42 Minutes, 12 Seconds".

Although there IS space when you tap to open that item and see the requirements... Off to post in the Suggestions thread.

3Dolphin2013
05-23-14, 06:47 AM
I don't think I like this quest much.
I don't have any enchanters essence and vital extract in stock so I have to make them.
I'm also running out of dragon scales (5 left) because my dragon is still a bit of a newbie in my kingdom.
The timer makes me nervous!
Slightly disappointed :(

moon331
05-23-14, 06:55 AM
I don't think the adventure will be available once the event ends. I think that's the reason we get the option to craft the pyre crystals until we hatch the flare dragon.

We can only hold one of each egg at a time. No one who has hatched a dragon has reported getting the same egg yet so we don't know if it's possible.

I guess at least even if we have hatched three dragons, this adventure will still be available till 06/01/2014? I like those chests, so I'd like to make as many as possible.

GC5410
05-23-14, 07:12 AM

I'm also on my 4th attempt and nothing of any consequence has even dropped. Last treasure trove only had some iron ore, nothing else.
Have a total of 8 pyre crystals but I do not have the option to craft any in the work shop. I guess that option opens up once you actually get an egg?

I'm not sure they consider it an issue, I think they have it like that on purpose - timers start at midday TL time (8pm UK time) and end at 4am TL time (midday UK time), so 8 hours short of whatever the total number of days is. So when the timer started yesterday, it displays as 10 days, but is actually 9 days 16 hours. At the moment it displays 9 days, but it's actually 8 days 20 hours 48 mins (approx.) - the timer rounds up.

Anaboe
05-23-14, 07:13 AM
I got 2 dragonscales from my first adventure, the treasure-trove got me some jewels and a grits. Happy about the scales, for I don't have a dragon, an I used my only scale for this adventure.

Now it's up to the living wood: I'm in dire need of that.

arikasi
05-23-14, 07:19 AM
Both my son and I got the pyre egg on attempt #5.

tigarlilyvol
05-23-14, 07:31 AM
Both my son and I got the pyre egg on attempt #5. Has anyone got a second egg of the same type and been told you can not hold it?

I got the first Pyre egg, and started on the second egg, I hatched the first dragon (Flare?) before receiving the other two eggs, I collected another Pyre egg but I don't see anyway to hatch it because that adventure closed when first one hatched, I have received the marine egg, but still working on all that water needed to hatch it.

GC5410
05-23-14, 07:32 AM
My second account (where I have no dragon) has just got a 2nd egg.

I skipped with gems for first dragon scales, but then kept getting enough dragon scales from adventure drops/treasure troves to continue. I didn't have much mythril so I did a Jeweler's trade at the exchange and got not only 1 mythril, but 2 adamant as well, all in the same trade - so definitely give this a go if you are stuck!

I got the pyre egg first and then the ultramarine one.

I decided to give polaris adventure a go even though I don't think I'll be able to do 4 adventures in 2 days - turns out this is worth doing regardless as my first polaris adventure bought me 12 frozen snow anyway! So if this drop rate continues then even only getting 3 out of the 4 done is worth it as you could end up with 30-40 frozen snow (out of the 50 needed) even if you don't get the bonus 40. In fact since the maximum frozen snow you can hold is 60, then if you do do all 4 adventures and get the bonus you probably won't be able to hold them all if you've got drops from the 4 adventures as well - you'll end up with 60-90 frozen snow, but any over 60 would be wasted as you won't be able to hold them.

Hollie1922
05-23-14, 07:35 AM
how long does it take to hatch the egg once u get them?

forkyfork99
05-23-14, 07:39 AM
I'm also in the 5 quests but no egg boat. 6th times a charm?

forkyfork99
05-23-14, 07:44 AM
Really wish the adventure dropped mithril too. I'm good on dragon scales for a while thanks to the adventures, but now I'm worried about mithril and I don't want to do the jewelers trade b/c I need the glimmer dust and jewels.

Even if you have the 4th shard it takes 2 days to craft which isn't really practical.

GC5410
05-23-14, 07:58 AM
Really wish the adventure dropped mithril too. I'm good on dragon scales for a while thanks to the adventures, but now I'm worried about mithril and I don't want to do the jewelers trade b/c I need the glimmer dust and jewels.

Even if you have the 4th shard it takes 2 days to craft which isn't really practical.

You need the mythril to get the egg before the timer runs out though, whereas you can take your time with the glimmer dust and jewels. The gd and jewels are mini timed, but aren't that hard to build back up again (easier than getting mythril as they are within your control) and non-essential to carry on. At the end of the day if you don't get the egg by the time the timer runs out you won't need gd or jewels for anything anyway! :)

bobbo26
05-23-14, 08:01 AM
Baby Bijou Dragon
http://i58.tinypic.com/33to74y.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/2rzba10.png

knuffel19
05-23-14, 08:02 AM
Attempt four, paid with gems for the missing dragon scale, no eggs. Last attempt with gems again.
On the bright side, saves me worrying about all those other quests and stuff I would needs gems for.

sjgz314
05-23-14, 08:06 AM
Looks like my roadblock is going to be living wood. What's the best source? I purchased the living wood tree, but only yesterday, so it hasn't helped me build up a stockpile. I'm using it up as quickly as I collect it. I've noticed that since yesterday, I haven't collected any living wood from my sawmills (but I'm sure that's just a coincidence). So, besides my living wood tree, the sawmills, and Ivy's Hut, what should I chop down?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-23-14, 08:15 AM
WOW!! Some of you already have a baby DRAGON!?.... I'm on my 6th adventure and still haven't gotten a single EGG yet! Erf, *tick tock, tick tock*... Countdown clock makes me nervous,can't be on game 24/7 jeez lol .. & scared I'll run outta resources. Eeps!
*shaking & rolling dice* ...c'mon! Mama wants some baby dragons! Lol

meme1098
05-23-14, 08:15 AM
4th attempt was the charm for me. Now out to find the next egg. Not gonna hatch it yet since I'm just gonna focus on getting the other eggs for now. Gotta go get more mushrooms since I'm constantly crafting vital extract for the beautiful bronze dragon armor.
Thanks to all for info about the timer but I don't see the full display with hours, minutes on any of the single eggs. It's not listed that way anywhere.

WOW!! Some of you already have a baby DRAGON!?.... I'm on my 6th adventure and still haven't gotten a single EGG yet! Erf, *tick tock, tick tock*... Countdown clock makes me nervous,can't be on game 24/7 jeez lol .. & scared I'll run outta resources. Eeps!
*shaking & rolling dice* ...c'mon! Mama wants some baby dragons! Lol

Yea....I'm not gonna tie up my forge with hatching an egg right now. Too busy trying to keep ahead of all the resources for the adventure.

GC5410
05-23-14, 08:23 AM
4th attempt was the charm for me. Now out to find the next egg. Not gonna hatch it yet since I'm just gonna focus on getting the other eggs for now. Gotta go get more mushrooms since I'm constantly crafting vital extract for the beautiful bronze dragon armor.
Thanks to all for info about the timer but I don't see the full display with hours, minutes on any of the single eggs. It's not listed that way anywhere.

Yea....I'm not gonna tie up my forge with hatching an egg right now. Too busy trying to keep ahead of all the resources for the adventure.

Hours and minutes are never listed anywhere until the timer reaches 23 hours 59 mins or less.

Seriously700
05-23-14, 08:23 AM
It's possible, but may require a little planning. For one, wait until after 1st of june to move on with this, or until you have all 3 eggs.
- Do adventures to the ancient vault, have it ready to collect when you start the quest. This adventure usually drops jewels.
- Ask you friends to start sending you jewels, don't collect your gifts for 6/7 days until you start the quest. The system usually saves your incoming gifts for a week or up to a maximum of 20. This alone should give you 18/20 jewels ready to collect.
- If you have the 4th shard and have allowed your coal supply to build up again, you can craft jewels in the magic forge.

All in all I think it's very doable and you don't even need to do everything on the list to get all 200 jewels.

Wow, awesome list! Thank you!

kahoffman
05-23-14, 08:28 AM
I've started partially hatching my dragons to use up resources I have that are maxed out - for example stone and wood for the pyre dragon, and jewels for the Sparkling Egg. Not all the hatching quests are timed, and this way I'm giving my mines and mills time to just naturally fill my coffers back up so I don't need to run around madly breaking rocks or chopping down trees. If you look at the first post, you can plot it out fairly well.

idrispad
05-23-14, 08:32 AM
Thinking about it, it would have been great if the teaser quest last week had dropped a dragon scale as part of the reward.

Seriously700
05-23-14, 08:36 AM
Thinking about it, it would have been great if the teaser quest last week had dropped a dragon scale as part of the reward.

That would have been brilliant! And maybe a mithril too!

Seriously700
05-23-14, 08:40 AM
I just want to thank all the people who sped ahead and quickly communicated the upcoming steps, especially shipower and bobba26 (sorry to anyone I missed). And of course thanks to the moderators for compiling the summary posts so quickly. Your help has been invaluable in understanding the quest and managing resources.

oliverrr11
05-23-14, 08:41 AM
I keep doing the jeweler's trade, but I'm not getting any jewels 😳

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-23-14, 08:43 AM
OMG, my dice roll WORKED!!! Lol ...knights just returned with BOTH pyre *and* sparkling eggs!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol *happy khaleesi dance* lol

ciarjen
05-23-14, 08:44 AM
how long does it take to hatch the egg once u get them?

It's all in detail on the first page of the thread.

ciarjen
05-23-14, 08:46 AM
I believe it was in reference to first trove to open goals in book so you will know what is coming. I kept the troves and got another Pyre egg and the marine one still waiting on jewel one so still holding on to some troves was a drop from adventure.

Actually now I think about it, my Pyre egg came from an adventure where I didn't open the treasure trove yet.

ciarjen
05-23-14, 08:49 AM

Great help, thanks.

Seriously700
05-23-14, 08:53 AM
My bottleneck soon will be Pile of Seeds for crafting Vital Extract.

I hope that everybody will get a fair chance to get all three eggs. Reading through this thread I don't think that's the case at the moment, so come on TL, do something for those who don't have a dragon yet!

And thank you TL for this incredible event! I really enjoy it (probably till I'm out of Seeds :D).

Yes, I agree with all the above.

I'm going thru the seeds very quickly as I didn't have a big supply of vital extract. I'm surprised I had as many seeds as I did considering I only recently upgraded the dark garden and started the new Belladonna quest line. Lucky for me I took a break from crafting dark seeds since I wanted to wait till my glimmer shard/fragments inventory recovered.

Seems like odd timing that this quest, which needs so many seeds, is introduced 2 weeks after the Belladonna quest which has ongoing need for many seeds.

As for dragons, as I'm visiting neighbors today, I'm noticing that many - well more than half - of those level 28 and above, do NOT have any dragons. And this includes some at levels in the mid to high 30's. Very frustrating that they either can't participate at all, or only on a limited basis.

ashanthya
05-23-14, 08:53 AM
Wait a second... Since the Pyre Egg is "too hot to handle," doesn't that mean the Ultramarine Egg's description should have been "too cold to hold"? :)

ciarjen
05-23-14, 08:55 AM
A suggestion.....

Do not complete any goal until you are sure you know which goal follows it and you are ready to start.

The mini timed goals start automatically after you complete the prior goal. You do not want an 8 hour goal which needs a lot of work/energy to start just as you are going to bed.

All the information is on page 1 of the thread but there is a lot of it, so it may help taking time to absorb the information. After finding the egg, there is no rush to get the rest of the goals done to hatch it.

The 10 day event is for finding the eggs only, not for hatching them.

glimmergate
05-23-14, 09:03 AM

Though we don't have the loot system improvements we want yet, we took great pains this time around to try and guarantee that players will get at least 1 egg before the time runs out, if they are able to do the adventure at least once a day. We're monitoring feedback to make sure that this is the case. Remember that it's only day 1! There's lots of time left.

Getting all 3 eggs is a tall order, meant to challenge you lv. 50 players with lots of resources and an advanced game.

Wait a second... Since the Pyre Egg is "too hot to handle," doesn't that mean the Ultramarine Egg's description should have been "too cold to hold"? :)

Nooooo, missed opportunity!!

Castloninian
05-23-14, 09:05 AM
Ho hum, I've done 6 adventures (plus the initial one) and have the grand total of zero eggs. A bit disappointing but I guess it's the luck of the draw. Numbers 7 and 8 are out now. I was very lucky to be maxed on seeds and high on swords, mithril and armor so I mostly have to make vital extract.

moon331
05-23-14, 09:08 AM
Though we don't have the loot system improvements we want yet, we took great pains this time around to try and guarantee that players will get at least 1 egg before the time runs out, if they are able to do the adventure at least once a day. We're monitoring feedback to make sure that this is the case. Remember that it's only day 1! There's lots of time left.

Getting all 3 eggs is a tall order, meant to challenge you lv. 50 players with lots of resources and an advanced game.

Nooooo, missed opportunity!!

Quick question. If I have all the three eggs and three dragon hatched, will the adventure disappear before 06/01?

GC5410
05-23-14, 09:10 AM
I keep doing the jeweler's trade, but I'm not getting any jewels 😳

Huh? The jeweler's trade uses jewels! Jewels in exchange for minerals and ores....

forkyfork99
05-23-14, 09:18 AM
A suggestion.....

Do not complete any goal until you are sure you know which goal follows it and you are ready to start.

The mini timed goals start automatically after you complete the prior goal. You do not want an 8 hour goal which needs a lot of work/energy to start just as you are going to bed.

All the information is on page 1 of the thread but there is a lot of it, so it may help taking time to absorb the information. After finding the egg, there is no rush to get the rest of the goals done to hatch it.

The 10 day event is for finding the eggs only, not for hatching them.

The problem with this is some of the timed quests don't start until you get one of the eggs which can come at any time :(

meme1098
05-23-14, 09:29 AM
The problem with this is some of the timed quests don't start until you get one of the eggs which can come at any time :(

I just got the pyre egg this morning and that quest moved to the next part - give 80 stone, 50 wood, & then place the egg. This part is not timed. Now if I tap place the egg, the next step is to give 50 wool with a 12 hour timer.

So I'm waiting on getting other eggs before doing anything with the egg I have now.

GC5410
05-23-14, 09:37 AM
I just got the pyre egg this morning and that quest moved to the next part - give 80 stone, 50 wood, & then place the egg. This part is not timed. Now if I tap place the egg, the next step is to give 50 wool with a 12 hour timer.

So I'm waiting on getting other eggs before doing anything with the egg I have now.

If you start getting close to 100 crystals from all the adventure drops, you could start the wool goal and just let it expire - will save you 50 wool and you only loose 12 crystals which you'll get in a few adventures anyway.

dragon2046
05-23-14, 09:38 AM
I need ENERGY!!!!! :).

forkyfork99
05-23-14, 09:39 AM
If you start getting close to 100 crystals from all the adventure drops, you could start the wool goal and just let it expire - will save you 50 wool and you only loose 12 crystals which you'll get in a few adventures anyway.

I'm anxious for the wool goal because I'm currently maxed on wool and don't really have anywhere to spend a small amount of it.

ghjvcucjb
05-23-14, 09:41 AM
Sent out 6th adventure, no egg.

ciarjen
05-23-14, 09:44 AM

No, it is not a problem. Getting the first egg (it seems everyone is getting the Pyre one), then opens up all the other quests in the book. The next goal is Hot Potato which will start automatically but it is not timed.

What I am suggesting is that you don't complete this goal or any subsequent one until you are sure that you are ready for the next step.

GC5410
05-23-14, 09:51 AM
No, it is not a problem. Getting the first egg (it seems everyone is getting the Pyre one), then opens up all the other quests in the book. The next goal is Hot Potato which will start automatically but it is not timed.

What I am suggesting is that you don't complete this goal or any subsequent one until you are sure that you are ready for the next step.

......but when you get the ultramarine egg you automatically start the 2 day timed polaris adventure goal, it can't be stopped.

dragon2046
05-23-14, 09:57 AM
......but when you get the ultramarine egg you automatically start the 2 day timed polaris adventure goal, it can't be stopped.

Exactly! The timer does start so if u don't have the barracks, like I don't, u are faced with trying for another egg or doing the Polaris adventure.

shambalaya
05-23-14, 09:57 AM

It looks like getting the Ultramarine egg will immediately start a 48 hr timed quest, where you have to adventure to Polaris North 4 times. So getting this egg first could tie you up for two days… completing the timed quest will give you 40 forever snow and I'm not sure where else to get the snow? From Polaris North? You need 50 or 100 total (100 if #3 uses up 50). Will this adventure be available after the 48 hrs run out, if you don't want any competing adventures while busy searching for dragon eggs?

midgetsocks
05-23-14, 09:58 AM
Probably best to make sure everyone has enough flour, sugar, eggs, milk, chocolates as prep work now, in the event that the Ultramarine Egg pops out from an adventure. Once it does 2 days to make hot chocolates and gingerbread and if your day becomes tied up for whatever reason you don't have to bother with not having resources at the ready. Just for those who like to be prepared in advance. Likely that Ultramarine can drop at any time.

What's semi confusing to me is if we don't have to complete the timed quests to advance, how else are people supposed to get forever snow after those 2 days are up:confused:
-Unless- the forever snow exchange stays in the royal exchange..I guess that's a possibility, I'm not there yet.

Also seems Pyre dragon is the common dragon here.

BriarAvenue
05-23-14, 10:00 AM
Question. I got the ultramarine egg first.
So I guess I should stop the adventure to hunt for another egg or not?
Would there be just 1 egg of each type of eggs or again a random drop item pls?

GC5410
05-23-14, 10:02 AM
It looks like getting the Ultramarine egg will immediately start a 48 hr timed quest, where you have to adventure to Polaris North 4 times. So getting this egg first could tie you up for two days… completing the timed quest will give you 40 forever snow and I'm not sure where else to get the snow? From Polaris North? You need 50 or 100 total (100 if #3 uses up 50). Will this adventure be available after the 48 hrs run out, if you don't want any competing adventures while busy searching for dragon eggs?

I think each of the 4 adventures will also give forever snow or at least a chance of it - I've done one polaris adventure on my second account and it dropped 12 forever snow anyway. You can only hold 60 at once though, so if all 4 adventures bring you snow then you may not even have enough room for the bonus 20 snow when you get it.

Also, you can trade at the exchange for the forever snow.

midgetsocks
05-23-14, 10:04 AM
Seems the most that anyone can get is 1 egg of each type, total 3, which is more of a goal for the advanced players levels 50plus, apparently. But anyone can still stick through it and try to get all. Odds are towards the end they will be available for purchase.

Main goal in these 10 days is to try to get all the eggs.

midgetsocks
05-23-14, 10:07 AM
Seems the adventure from your castle is only for the first one, after that you'll be working through the royal exchange to get snow. So you only give up one chance at getting an egg. This is what I'm understanding from the first page.

knuffel19
05-23-14, 10:07 AM
All eggs? I would settle for one.

midgetsocks
05-23-14, 10:12 AM
It's rigged to get at least one if one adventure is done a day, so they say. But in practice who knows, luck of the draw maybe? Hope everyone trying gets at least one! :) :)

GC5410
05-23-14, 10:13 AM
Seems the adventure from your castle is only for the first one, after that you'll be working through the royal exchange to get snow. So you only give up one chance at getting an egg. This is what I'm understanding from the first page.

It's 4 polaris adventures for the 2 day timed goal if you want to do it, but even 1-3 adventures is helpful as they still drop forever snow. Also, the polaris adventure takes 8 hours not 3 hours, unfortunately.

glimmergate
05-23-14, 10:14 AM
Quick question. If I have all the three eggs and three dragon hatched, will the adventure disappear before 06/01?

The adventure will stick around until 6/01, even if you've gotten all 3 eggs and hatched them.

eepopp
05-23-14, 10:15 AM

Honestly, I would let that 4x Polarian quest expire.

I have all three eggs, and after looking at all the requirements to hatch all 3 eggs, I'm placing the Ultramarine Egg as the last priority to hatch. The 4x Polarian quests requirements is one reason.., but the 2 Day Timed 200 jewel/100 silver/100 ore/5 gold nuggets task plus the Deep Sea Adventures and Mermaid Scale/Water requirements...make hatching the Ultramarine egg a serious challenge over the next 9 days, especially with my family commitments over the Memorial Day holiday.

I'm prioritizing my hatching strategy with 1) Pyre, 2) Sparkling and 3) Ultramarine.

With the Ultramarine egg, I'm pausing at the 50 Forever Snow requirement step. I may let the 4x Polarian Quest quest expire.

As a personal goal, I'm also concentrating on hatching the Pyre and Sparkling Eggs as fast as possible (without using Gems), so that I can get more eggs for quest souvenirs, too.

midgetsocks
05-23-14, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the correction GC, hopefully info on first page will be updated to reflect:) congrats on ultramarine if you have it :)

GC5410
05-23-14, 10:22 AM
Honestly, I would let that 4x Polarian quest expire.

I have all three eggs, and after looking at all the requirements to hatch all 3 eggs, I'm placing the Ultramarine Egg as the last priority to hatch. The 4x Polarian quests requirements is one reason.., but the 2 Day Timed 200 jewel/100 silver/100 ore/5 gold nuggets task plus the Deep Sea Adventures and Mermaid Scale/Water requirements...make hatching the Ultramarine egg a serious challenge over the next 9 days, especially with my family commitments over the Memorial Day holiday.

I'm prioritizing my hatching strategy with 1) Pyre, 2) Sparkling and 3) Ultramarine.

With the Ultramarine egg, I'm pausing at the 50 Forever Snow requirement step. I may let the 4x Polarian Quest quest expire.

As a personal goal, I'm also concentrating on hatching the Pyre and Sparkling Eggs as fast as possible (without using Gems), so that I can get more eggs for quest souvenirs, too.

I figure my sparkling egg (if I get one) will be hatched last because getting the large diamonds are beyond our control (I only have 1 so far), whereas the ultramarine and pyre eggs can be hatched with just time and energy.

GC5410
05-23-14, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the correction GC, hopefully info on first page will be updated to reflect:) congrats on ultramarine if you have it :)

Thanks, no problem, good luck :)

Beleriand
05-23-14, 10:26 AM
[B]Probably best to make sure everyone has enough flour, sugar, eggs, milk, chocolates as prep work now, in the event that the Ultramarine Egg pops out from an adventure.

I was just thinking the same thing!

forkyfork99
05-23-14, 10:27 AM
Ugh. Sixth quest and still no egg. And no dragon scales my last adventure either.

Although I have 13 pyre crystals so... Yay?

Castloninian
05-23-14, 10:34 AM
Ugh. Sixth quest and still no egg. And no dragon scales my last adventure either.

I got the pyre egg from my seventh adventure, so there is hope. Based on TL's comment I think the drop rate is such that you should get one egg out of 10 adventures? Any more than ten and you are seriously unlucky.

hugpete
05-23-14, 10:49 AM
My drops so far.

Pyre adventure 1: 10 energy, 2 gems, 2 pyre crystals.
Treasure trove 1: 15 coins, 2 iron ores, 5 jewels, unknown number of faerie's murmur (I was full up).

Adventure 2: 5 energy, 1 pyre egg, 3 pyre crystals, 2 prime cuts.
Trove 2: 2 silver ores, 1 plimmer pitcher plant, 4 jewels.

Adventure 3: 4 pyre crystals, 2 dragon scales, 1 longsword.
Trove 3: 5 jewels, 1 large diamond, 1 simple glue.

I'm saving most troves for now, but here are my additional adventure drops.
Adventure 4: 2 each gems, pyre crystals, dragon scales.
Trove 4: 1 each floral glow, jewel (I already had 98) and something else I was full of (missed what the pop up said)

Adventure 5: 4 pyre crystals, 2 prime cuts, 5 energy.

Adventure 6: 10 energy, 2 prime cuts, 3 pyre crystals.

Adventure 7: 2 pyre crystals, 15 energy.

Adventure 8: 10 energy, 3 pyre crystals, 15 coins.

The last few have been a bit disappointing, but at least I almost have my Flare dragon hatched! Just need 10 more crystals.

Look on the bright side, if it takes lots of adventures to get your pyre egg then you'll already have lots of crystals and could let the mini-timed goals expire and save yourself some coal/wool/wood/sap/fish on your way to hatching it! :)
Good thought, but it wouldn't save you coal probably. Depends on how many coal you get from the quests, but each pyre crystal takes 10 coal. The timed quests give a sort of discount; 12 crystals for 100 coal. Though I suspect we'll all be questing so much that we'll build up a good store of crystals.

I got the first Pyre egg, and started on the second egg, I hatched the first dragon (Flare?) before receiving the other two eggs, I collected another Pyre egg but I don't see anyway to hatch it because that adventure closed when first one hatched, I have received the marine egg, but still working on all that water needed to hatch it.
The adventure closed?!?!?! I hope not. I think you mean the quests? This is quite interesting to me. Do update us on what happens!

OMG, my dice roll WORKED!!! Lol ...knights just returned with BOTH pyre *and* sparkling eggs!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol *happy khaleesi dance* lol
WONDERFUL!! I like the option of getting 2 eggs in one go. Congrats!

claupu
05-23-14, 10:51 AM
Has anyone already an adult dragon and can report what they drop? Very curious:o

redlorry
05-23-14, 10:52 AM
Does the pyre crystal craft stay or disappear after hot and heavy goal?

my607
05-23-14, 10:54 AM
You got 2 eggs in one adventure. That's great!

Seriously700
05-23-14, 10:58 AM

Very interesting observation. I might do this with the step for the 30 coal, 30 sap and 60 wood. I'm pausing at the step ahead of this so I don't trigger the clock on this goal, but maybe I'll let it expire. I always seem to be chopping trees for sap and wood, I'd hate to give them up unnecessarily.

Beleriand
05-23-14, 11:03 AM
I have the pyre egg and just finished another quest and got another pyre egg but it said I couldn't hold it!!! Doesn't look like we can have more than one egg of each at a time. Maybe once the dragon is hatched?

mnjcafe
05-23-14, 11:05 AM
I am so excited about the whole event! I have been following along eagerly with the 40+ pages of discussion, too! The bit about gangrene and more important things to do cracked me up... you guys are too funny.

The toughest missing resource for me is the mithril -- I didn't have ANY. But, as someone pointed out early on, at least it's only 8 gems to go on the adventure anyway if you don't have the sword. (What a relief, because a single mithril is 50 gems, so if you couldn't proceed without the mithril, I would be out of luck!)

One silver-lining thing I've noticed is that harvesting a bajillion mushrooms also means building up a good stock of glimmerdust, and that same glimmerdust can be used in the jeweler's trade to try to get some mithril! I have done two jeweler's trades since the event started yesterday, and one of them returned a mithril. Planning to do a third one soon, fingers crossed.

I thought getting dragon scales would be the toughest part, since I've had so much trouble with them the last few weeks (trying to make mythic essence for other quest lines), so I think it's awesome that the pyre caverns adventures are dropping dragon scales.

Good luck everyone!!!

Seriously700
05-23-14, 11:13 AM

I would think this partially depends on whether you have the barracks to keep doing the dragon egg adventures while your castle does the polaris adventure. It also depends on whether you have enough resources to keep doing the dragon adventures continuously.

It sounds like the polaris adventure drops a generous amount of Forever Snow, but it takes 8 hrs and also requires a Faerie Jar. The trade in the royal exhange only takes 3 hrs, doesn't need a faerie jar, awards a trade ticket but doesn't drop as much Snow.

In my case, since I do have the barracks and I don't have enough supplies to run continuous adventures for 10 days, I think I'll try to do the 4 Polaris adventures.

Good luck!

vednir
05-23-14, 11:14 AM

Given this it sounds like everyone with "lots of resources" are still better off focusing everything on getting all 3 eggs in hand first before hatching any of them if energy or resources become an issue.

Vital essence burns through seeds, mushrooms and living wood like crazy when you are making it every 2 hours.

Seriously700
05-23-14, 11:16 AM
I have the pyre egg and just finished another quest and got another pyre egg but it said I couldn't hold it!!! Doesn't look like we can have more than one egg of each at a time. Maybe once the dragon is hatched?

I too got a message that I couldn't hold more pyre eggs.

From what I understand, it's possible to get a 2nd egg once the first is hatched, but the quest line to hatch it will have closed so it will remain an egg in our inventory.

oliverrr11
05-23-14, 11:24 AM
Huh? The jeweler's trade uses jewels! Jewels in exchange for minerals and ores....

Yes. You are correct. It was an attempted joke 😜. So far I got pyre and ultramarine eggs. I'm not waiting on ultramarine - castle is on 2nd Polaris trip now while barracks looks for the third egg

knuffel19
05-23-14, 11:29 AM

Right there with you. I did get two dragonscales on the second last, so i am questing on, but did I really read some people have three and some none like me? Mmmm

gdmcrjunkie
05-23-14, 11:31 AM
Quick question: can I get large diamonds from treasure troves even though I don't have the sparkling egg yet?

Em_storm
05-23-14, 11:34 AM
So far I have the Ultramarine egg (which is lovely, by the way). My treasure troves have dropped iron ore, jewels, spicy feast, a couple of dragon scales, and vital extract.

rosewaterlily
05-23-14, 11:35 AM
TL doesn't want me to have any eggs. Not only have I received zero eggs after six adventures (plus the first one) and zero dragon scales, I just collected from my dragons looking for more scales and I got five energy and jewels! It's ridiculous that this quest is limited to ten days when you can only collect scales once a day and they're not a guaranteed drop. I'm a level 50 player with a decent stock of mostly everything but at this rate I'll burn through all my dragon scales (and most of my mithril) and have nothing to show for it except pyre crystals since I'm also not getting any dragon scales from any sources (tried the royal exchange also and nothing). And the adventure doesn't drop any gems like the normal ones, either.

Em_storm
05-23-14, 11:37 AM

Yes. Yes it should.

forkyfork99
05-23-14, 11:37 AM
Right there with you. I did get two dragonscales on the second last, so i am questing on, but did I really read some people have three and some none like me? Mmmm

i have about 7 dragon scales now left to craft, which is nice considering I started with none. But I've also depleted my mithril and may have to go back to gem purchases soon :(

forkyfork99
05-23-14, 11:39 AM
TL doesn't want me to have any eggs. Not only have I received zero eggs after six adventures (plus the first one) and zero dragon scales, I just collected from my dragons looking for more scales and I got five energy and jewels! It's ridiculous that this quest is limited to ten days when you can only collect scales once a day and they're not a guaranteed drop. I'm a level 50 player with a decent stock of mostly everything but at this rate I'll burn through all my dragon scales (and most of my mithril) and have nothing to show for it except pyre crystals since I'm also not getting any dragon scales from any sources (tried the royal exchange also and nothing). And the adventure doesn't drop any gems like the normal ones, either.

That's ridiculous you haven't gotten any dragon scales! All but one of my adventures (of 6) dropped a couple each.

Still no egg though. And my crates have been lackluster. :(

doobievilla
05-23-14, 11:46 AM
i have about 7 dragon scales now left to craft, which is nice considering I started with none. But I've also depleted my mithril and may have to go back to gem purchases soon :(

I feel you pain.. friend of mine's account is in that position so is my second account.. wish the adventures drop Scales every time. feel for you guys(

oliverrr11
05-23-14, 11:46 AM
Quick question: can I get large diamonds from treasure troves even though I don't have the sparkling egg yet?

Yes. I got one from first trove, before any eggs

my607
05-23-14, 11:51 AM
I got all 5 diamonds from treasure trove so keep chopping the trove.

forkyfork99
05-23-14, 11:51 AM
I feel you pain.. friend of mine's account is in that position so is my second account.. wish the adventures drop Scales every time. feel for you guys(

I wish it would occasionally drop mithril. Maybe as a rare drop. It would really help.

flagramma
05-23-14, 11:58 AM
Starting to get really, really bored! 8 adventures 0 eggs. ��

my607
05-23-14, 12:02 PM
Did anyone get an ultramarine egg or sparkling egg? If so, can u post a picture for us to see? Thanks

dizzy7373
05-23-14, 12:12 PM
Did anyone get an ultramarine egg or sparkling egg? If so, can u post a picture for us to see? Thanks

Post 4 and 5 have been updated with the pics

DrP4ever
05-23-14, 12:12 PM
Sixth or seventh and nothing. Got a block from the gift thing. Nothing of significance has dropped. Have no seeds. Just collected again from seed resources and not a one. I'm at level 48, almost 49

3Dolphin2013
05-23-14, 12:18 PM
Running out of everything! 2 quests 0 eggs :(
Is it just me or what?
Also had a pop up earlier saying something like limited time 3 eggs at once.
And each time I open the game to play there's no title screen if you get me.
To cut a long story short I still don't like this quest much (I posted my first message on page 40) :(

my607
05-23-14, 12:21 PM
Thanks I saw the pic of eggs. I was wondering what the dragon looks like after being hatch.

gdmcrjunkie
05-23-14, 12:24 PM
Yes. I got one from first trove, before any eggs

I got all 5 diamonds from treasure trove so keep chopping the trove.

Thank you :) Chopped them~ I didn't get any diamonds but at least they give lots of jewels! (I'm at the 200 jewels step)

jptheripper
05-23-14, 12:25 PM
I just got the aquamarine, and now I am no longer getting diamonds from mines or troves. Coincidence?

Beleriand
05-23-14, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE Vital essence burns through seeds, mushrooms and living wood like crazy when you are making it every 2 hours.[/QUOTE]

Yes yes and yes!

midgetsocks
05-23-14, 12:26 PM
All but one of my adventures (of 6) dropped a couple each.
Lucky! One of mine dropped 2 scales, another 1 new armor (in addition to energy and crystals), all since just crystals and energy, one had the addition of bones (which I'm always maxed on). But one of my crates gave me a diamond, so if I don't find a dragon that needs diamonds through this, then ill use it on my orange dragon through the regular quest line. Noticed there's a new 24 hr gem sale.

midgetsocks
05-23-14, 12:29 PM
I was wondering what the dragon looks like after being hatch.

If you go through the thread there are pics of at least 2 of the baby dragons. they have the same basic form as the dragons that are available in the market, but with different colors.

jaybay1147
05-23-14, 12:29 PM
I've gone on four adventures, and nothing. >:|

vitriolicheart
05-23-14, 12:30 PM
Even going the jewellers trade I've had zero mythril from that too. So two tries (and very little from the boxes it drops) and three trades and I think I just have to give up and admit defeat. I think I'll log off and let this whole thing expire. How very depressing.

midgetsocks
05-23-14, 12:33 PM
Is it just me or what?
Not at all:(
And I understand the bit about that screen pop up, I got that too. It basically just introduced the New adventures. After the fact. Maybe it was for people who missed the notifications from yesterday..?

rosewaterlily
05-23-14, 12:33 PM
I guess complaining on the boards changed my luck. :P Finally got dragon scales on post goal adventure #7 in the castle and the pyre egg on adventure #8 in the barracks. Just used an alicorn and a 50 energy crate from levelling up to get to the last step to turn in the pyre crystals (have 86). Now I'm out of coal again and will wait to refill energy to chop more rocks.

ghjvcucjb
05-23-14, 12:35 PM
7th adventure, no egg.

16/100 pyre crystal.

jaybay1147
05-23-14, 12:36 PM
And then there's those lucky lil ppls that get eggs on their first try. :c

dmpro
05-23-14, 12:39 PM
Used my last dragon scale for what was to be my last adventure (5th one) and was lucky enough to get the pyre egg AND the ultramarine!! Phew!! Hang in there everyone!

doobievilla
05-23-14, 12:48 PM
Used my last dragon scale for what was to be my last adventure (5th one) and was lucky enough to get the pyre egg AND the ultramarine!! Phew!! Hang in there everyone!

You need to go buy some Lottery Tickets.. looks like all you need is one.

vitriolicheart
05-23-14, 12:50 PM

If only I could do another adventure, I might hang in there but I don't have the resources. Well done though but I'm out.

PS. I agree with the other commenter. Go buy a lottery ticket.

mamareader02
05-23-14, 12:55 PM
Ugh,finally ran out of seeds,now I have to....wait.

hawkeye58
05-23-14, 12:56 PM
Eight adventures, zero eggs. Really?!

caramel411
05-23-14, 12:57 PM
Level 50 - started off with maxed armor, swords, enchanter's essence, 55 dragon scales and 94 mithril.
7 adventures completed - no egg yet. I can do at least 40 adventures before the quest expires. If I don't get all 3 eggs with my resources I'll be pretty disappointed. I know it's luck but I hope having everything in stock will be enough to get there.

ghjvcucjb
05-23-14, 01:00 PM
Ugh,finally ran out of seeds,now I have to....wait.

No! Not the....W word.