PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

katbtodd
06-05-14, 01:38 AM
I recieved 5 energies plus the other stuff mention

sdwombat
06-05-14, 05:14 AM
I am glad that I had time to come to the forums & find out what was going on with the dragon eggs before I lost any more resources. I guess I should've realized that something was wrong when I completed the quest for the diamonds, but couldn't place the egg, because I didn't have it. I have certainly wasted a LOT of resources, but will quit desperately looking for jewels now, anyway. I only got 1 of the 3 eggs, despite adventuring constantly.

sarahlee86
06-05-14, 06:17 AM
Hello all-

I apologize of this has been answered but I do not see anything on the first page and do not have time to go through 276 pages sure is a lot of posts! :p How rare is a diamond drop from the deep mines? I was only able to get 4 from the treasure troves before time expired so I'm relying on the mines for the last one. I'm trying to do these challenges gem-free since I used a lot of gems to just get the eggs in the first place so I'd rather not skip it (even though it only costs 10 gems).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Castloninian
06-05-14, 06:24 AM
Hello all-

I apologize of this has been answered but I do not see anything on the first page and do not have time to go through 276 pages sure is a lot of posts! :p How rare is a diamond drop from the deep mines? I was only able to get 4 from the treasure troves before time expired so I'm relying on the mines for the last one. I'm trying to do these challenges gem-free since I used a lot of gems to just get the eggs in the first place so I'd rather not skip it (even though it only costs 10 gems).

In my 1+ yr of playing I have only ever had one diamond from my deep mine, the one needed to hatch my first dragon egg. Never any since, but I assumed you would only ever get one of those diamonds. I don't know if TL are now increasing diamond drop rate or not, because if not they seem to be incredibly rare and you could be waiting a while...

dala12
06-05-14, 06:35 AM
So, I had accidentally hit the expire button. I know I should not go ahead with that quest but apparently I can not stop! Because I got a large diamond and it went straight to the quest for which you need 5. And I did nothing, I did not give anything. I like to use it for the next quest!?

Castloninian
06-05-14, 06:54 AM
So, I had accidentally hit the expire button. I know I should not go ahead with that quest but apparently I can not stop! Because I got a large diamond and it went straight to the quest for which you need 5. And I did nothing, I did not give anything. I like to use it for the next quest!?

If I remember correctly it doesn't take it from your inventory at that step (check your inventory, it should still be there even though the goal is ticked off) but the next step you actually give it?

eepopp
06-05-14, 07:28 AM
If I remember correctly it doesn't take it from your inventory at that step (check your inventory, it should still be there even though the goal is ticked off) but the next step you actually give it?

Correct.
First step is to collect.
Second step is to place.

http://i60.tinypic.com/25sorkm.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/6rswmo.jpg

The Large Diamonds don't actually leave a player's inventory until they click "Place".

NOTE: If a Player hit "Expire", then they have no egg in their inventory, and glimmergate has advised not progressing further.

silveryedges
06-05-14, 07:31 AM

That is correct. If that step is called Diamonds in the Sky you only need to have the diamonds. You give them away in the next step called What Came First.

eepopp
06-05-14, 07:37 AM
In my 1+ yr of playing I have only ever had one diamond from my deep mine, the one needed to hatch my first dragon egg. Never any since, but I assumed you would only ever get one of those diamonds. I don't know if TL are now increasing diamond drop rate or not, because if not they seem to be incredibly rare and you could be waiting a while...

My experience is similar to yours in that a Large Diamond has never dropped from the Deep Mines for me...., until the new Dragon Egg event. I got 4 from Treasure Troves, and 1 from my Deep Mines. I haven't seen a Large Diamond drop since hatching the egg, though, despite having seeing many Mithril and Adamant dropping from my Deep Mines.

In terms of rarity, I would peg Large Diamonds to drop 1/2 to 1/4 the rate of Adamant, meaning that if Adamant averages 1-2 per week, a player may expect to see 1 Large Diamond once in 2-6 weeks if they collect from both Deep Mines twice a day. (This is in my wholly unscientific opinion based upon limited data available... :) )

idrispad
06-05-14, 07:46 AM
Lol - I don't stand a chance then as my mines don't even seem to drop mithril.

eepopp
06-05-14, 07:55 AM

It only costs 10 Gems per Large Diamond to skip (and get Diamonds) that stage. If you have any Storm8/TeamLava game offers in your Quest Book, and can accomplish any of the required Level/Island etc objectives (so that you get rewarded with Gems), then it's not so bad to skip. Skipping the Large Diamonds stage is cheaper than buying a regular Forgotten Roost Dragon (350 gems) or buying a Burning Ember (80 gems?) in the Magic Forge.

hottrthanhott
06-05-14, 08:00 AM
Hello all-

Like yourself, I had only gotten 4 from troves. Since I knew how long it took for my first diamond to come out of there, I thought I was in for a long ride. But it came within 3-4 days of this quest ending. So good luck to ya! And congrats on your Sparkling Egg! I got it on my second to last adventure with 4 mins left on the clock!!!! I was in shock for those 4mins! Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-05-14, 08:02 AM
Since the beginning of the dragon quest, I found 1 large diamond in a trove and have had THREE fall from my deep mines (yeah, I'm still shy 1).... So they ARE dropping, don't give up hope. :)

eepopp
06-05-14, 08:18 AM
Since the beginning of the dragon quest, I found 1 large diamond in a trove and have had THREE fall from my deep mines (yeah, I'm still shy 1).... So they ARE dropping, don't give up hope. :)

Have you seen a Large Diamond drop since completing that Large Diamond requirement stage?

I wonder if the game stops dropping Large Diamonds from the Deep Mines after completing that stage. (It wouldn't be the first time that the game had in-game limited windows to get particular items.)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-05-14, 08:21 AM
Have you seen a Large Diamond drop since completing that Large Diamond requirement stage?

I wonder if the game stops dropping Large Diamonds from the Deep Mines after completing that stage. (It wouldn't be the first time that the game had in-game limited windows to get particular items.)
I haven't completed it yet lol...I'm still shy 1 diamond.

555KC555
06-05-14, 08:22 AM
Hello,
I'm exactly at the same dilemma like you. I prefer not to use gems to skip goals but I have right now only 3 big diamonds. But I decided to wait a bit and see if I can get them all from the deep mines. Since this goal started two weeks ago I received 1 big diamond from the trove which I used to hatch the regular dragon, and then I received another 3 big diamonds from my 2 deep mines (which I upgraded to level 2, don't know if it actually matters..). So I'm still giving it a chance. Besides, I got also the two other dragons so I think I have enough to get dragon scales and I'm not in a hurry.
Good luck to all of us!

Hello all-

brandonu
06-05-14, 08:26 AM
I got at least one large diamond (possibly two) from a treasure trove. If you have the egg AND you need large diamonds AND you have treasure troves in your inventory, it may be worth it to smash them.

idrispad
06-05-14, 08:37 AM
It only costs 10 Gems per Large Diamond to skip (and get Diamonds) that stage. If you have any Storm8/TeamLava game offers in your Quest Book, and can accomplish any of the required Level/Island etc objectives (so that you get rewarded with Gems), then it's not so bad to skip. Skipping the Large Diamonds stage is cheaper than buying a regular Forgotten Roost Dragon (350 gems) or buying a Burning Ember (80 gems?) in the Magic Forge.

Actually, I've just realised that I don't actually need any - I've only got the glitched questline of the sparkling egg. I never had the egg so won't need the diamonds to hatch it.

Mithril, on the other hand....

Castloninian
06-05-14, 08:43 AM

I suspect that may be the case, because as I said I've had none since that initial one. I had all my diamonds from smashing my troves so didn't need any from my deep mine. I'll keep my eye out and report back if I do get one one day.

dala12
06-05-14, 09:00 AM
Okay, I will not do the next step, I never going to do that, because I do not have the egg! So that quest stands their forever! I did get the large diamond from the deep mines!

kudukuda
06-05-14, 09:16 AM

I actually got more than enough diamonds from the troves (NorthWoods, I actually smashed my troves and didn't keep them decorating my kingdom ;-) )
But then I also got at least one diamond from my deep mine. I think it was the level 5 one, but that shouldn't matter.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-05-14, 09:23 AM
I actually got more than enough diamonds from the troves (NorthWoods, I actually smashed my troves and didn't keep them decorating my kingdom ;-) )
But then I also got at least one diamond from my deep mine. I think it was the level 5 one, but that shouldn't matter.
LOL!, ...shhhhhhh, you're not suppose to tell on me in PUBLIC! lol

Actually, after I posted that, I smashed 3 more of my troves (for a total of 13 chopped) & found the last diamond!
I've already put most of the rest of them in storage, mainly to keep you droolers at bay, lol... so only 9 are out, for my dragon pen. :)
(Btw, eat your <3 out...I still have 47 troves LEFT! Muwahahaha!)

Ps. But now I'm stuck cuz I gotta wait for $500k to expire. I can't afford that kinda dough while I'm also trying to get a deep mine to level 5!

kudukuda
06-05-14, 09:29 AM
yeah... it took me forever to get the $500,000 but I didn't activate the timer till I had that, plus another $60,000. trade tickets are too expensive to give up the easy way to get the winning tickets.
I have 10% left to get more and more and more water, and then I am almost done with this quest.
Also waiting on letter from Agnes (back in 36 hours) and then I am almost done with the Blythwood sapling. Then I will only have sister sister in my quest book. so i hope today will bring another update.

Rockinkitten
06-05-14, 09:33 AM
I kept one treasure to decorate :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-05-14, 09:37 AM
Hmm yeah, good point kudukuda ... I'm at $385k & the timer's ticking now lol... Think I'm gonna go for it! lol.
You're right, trade tickets are wayyyy valuable.
OMG, a personal quest!
<<<<test bars>>>
This is a test. This is only a test. lol
Can she make it? Will she be totally broke after?
Stay tuned, same bat (er, dragon) time (tomorrow), same bat (dragon!) channel!

Lol, why is it so fun to talk about yourself in the third person? LOL

kudukuda
06-05-14, 09:41 AM
go for it!!! but don't forget to keep collecting for the extra $60,000 for the third timed quest too

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-05-14, 09:43 AM
go for it!!! but don't forget to keep collecting for the extra $60,000 for the third timed quest too
Eeks!
Oh, turkey giblets, you're RIGHT, Batman!
*speeding off*.....

kudukuda
06-05-14, 09:45 AM
Eeks!
Oh, turkey giblets, you're RIGHT, Batman!
*speeding off*.....

i was going to sing the theme from the batman series from the 70's for you, but na na na just didn't work via the forums.
will she make it? will the fun ever stop? will the baron try to stop her?
tune in tomorrow - same bat time, same bat channel.

Happy to say I got all my water.
waiting for forge to free up to hatch the last dragon.
I liked this quest, but will be happy when I am done with it. too much stress

rar745
06-05-14, 10:27 AM
The Jeweler's Trade in the Royal Exchange is the cheapest and fastest way to get Mithril (and Adamant), outside of purchasing a Mithril Dragon.

idrispad
06-05-14, 10:55 AM
The Jeweler's Trade in the Royal Exchange is the cheapest and fastest way to get Mithril (and Adamant), outside of purchasing a Mithril Dragon.

I did that a few times during the egg hunt and didn't get a single piece.

One deep mine has just given me 2 though. First since the egg hunt started!

LadyLolepere
06-05-14, 11:11 AM
Are the eggs supposed to be in our inventory?

KadeeDid
06-05-14, 11:15 AM
If you obtained them in the quest, they should be in your inventory. You needed to receive them before the time expired. if you received it after the expiry, that is a glitch and you will not be able to hatch. If you do not have them,stop doing the hatching goals as that is a glitch. Check the glitch thread.

Are the eggs supposed to be in our inventory?

troubadours
06-05-14, 11:19 AM
Hello,
I'm exactly at the same dilemma like you. I prefer not to use gems to skip goals but I have right now only 3 big diamonds. But I decided to wait a bit and see if I can get them all from the deep mines. Since this goal started two weeks ago I received 1 big diamond from the trove which I used to hatch the regular dragon, and then I received another 3 big diamonds from my 2 deep mines (which I upgraded to level 2, don't know if it actually matters..). So I'm still giving it a chance. Besides, I got also the two other dragons so I think I have enough to get dragon scales and I'm not in a hurry.
Good luck to all of us!

If you have the troll vault, try collecting from it. I received a large diamond from there, but most came from my troves. I started smashing all my troves once I started feeling like having them in inventory wasp renting me from getting the sparkling egg

Anyuszko
06-05-14, 12:50 PM
Did something happened with the glitch? Is it solved yet with todays update?

sarahlee86
06-05-14, 12:55 PM
Like yourself, I had only gotten 4 from troves. Since I knew how long it took for my first diamond to come out of there, I thought I was in for a long ride. But it came within 3-4 days of this quest ending. So good luck to ya! And congrats on your Sparkling Egg! I got it on my second to last adventure with 4 mins left on the clock!!!! I was in shock for those 4mins! Lol

Thanks so much everyone! I'm not going to give up on getting a diamond from the deep mines just yet. It sounds like there is some hope and I'm really not in any hurry to hatch the egg. ;-) But ask me again in a couple weeks if I haven't gotten one yet! Haha

cad33
06-05-14, 01:08 PM
Ugh. This quest drove me nuts. Admittedly I missed a 48 hr window where I was out camping; but the last thing I did before going was quest and the first thing I did when I got back was quest.

12 adventures were possible per day. I think overall I got about 50 adventures completed. As an avid player I had all the supplies needed to constantly keep myself in adventuring supplies. This was very much not for entry level players!

Here is how I faired: 1st egg of first dragon on the 10th ish adventure. Before I could finish hatching that dragon, I got a second of the same egg, which failed because you can only have one. Hatched the first egg. 3rd egg was of the 2nd dragon. Before I could hatch the second egg, I got a 4th egg of the 2nd dragon, which again failed because you can only have one egg per type. Suck.

Nominally I got 4 eggs but only 2 dragons. And given that it was down to the wire, I blew every single gem I had on rushing the last adventures (since I had extra extra supplies). I picked up quiet a number of extra adventures, but to absolutely no avail. Sad Panda. So I got 2 of the 3 dragons and epically played my behind off for it. The one thing that made it not so bittersweet was the very next Desert Sands adventure dropped a Burning Ember I've been seeking for several months now (so I still have 2 old dragon eggs remaining but now have a total of 4 dragons in the kingdom.)

idrispad
06-05-14, 01:21 PM
Did something happened with the glitch? Is it solved yet with todays update?

I still have a quest showing that I can't complete as I don't have the egg, so I suspect it's not been done yet.

rosewaterlily
06-05-14, 01:29 PM
My hard earned, 53 mithril spent, bijou dragon grew up to be a massive gem trap. Lost 60 gems yesterday accidentally speeding it up and didn't even get any drops since I'm maxed on dragon scales.

No more random timed quests please. Random is bad enough but I can live with it over months, but random plus timed just created tons of bad feelings between lucky players and non-lucky ones, not to mention the glitched.

sunnyvale779
06-05-14, 04:43 PM
I wish I looked this up before I placed those diamonds... that's what i get for not checking inventory for that Sparkling egg after the quests expired...

MBRBTBRB
06-05-14, 10:19 PM
No more random timed quests please. Random is bad enough but I can live with it over months, but random plus timed just created tons of bad feelings between lucky players and non-lucky ones, not to mention the glitched.
Agreed.
Random + timed = problems. It's a combination that just doesn't work.

DSAV22
06-05-14, 11:52 PM
What is being done to remedy the loss of resources from the pyre dragon egg quest???? What is being done about the pyre dragon quest in the kingdom goals that will not go away because they can not be finished....... I dont want to see it anymore staring in me in the face reminding me of your screw up!!!!!!

jomyers23
06-06-14, 03:44 AM
I missed out on one egg-the Sparkling egg. I also spent quite a few gems completing some of the quests. :(

dorrware
06-06-14, 04:00 AM
Has there been a resolution to the glitch? If not I wish they would remove the goals so I can forget about it and move on.

SpiritWind00
06-06-14, 04:40 AM
Has there been a resolution to the glitch? If not I wish they would remove the goals so I can forget about it and move on.

Not yet.....

azriX2012
06-06-14, 07:41 AM
From Team Lava support and referring to the glitch: "(...)We are working on a fix and also planning on releasing a Goal that will include special rewards as compensation for all affected players (...)"

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-06-14, 08:07 AM
i was going to sing the theme from the batman series from the 70's for you, but na na na just didn't work via the forums.
will she make it? will the fun ever stop? will the baron try to stop her?
tune in tomorrow - same bat time, same bat channel.

Happy to say I got all my water.
waiting for forge to free up to hatch the last dragon.
I liked this quest, but will be happy when I am done with it. too much stress

'Nanananananananananananannannaaaaaaaa.....'
And she's back!

Phew, Batman! *wiping sweat from masked brow*
SHE MADE IT! ... With 50 minutes to spare and $386 left over lol, she gave the greedy baron his $500k!!!

...and egads! Holy stop watches!
Now she has 12 hours to get another $60k plus a lot of other stuff!

Can she do it THIS time??

Stay tuned, same bat (dragon!) station.... 12 hours from now lol

*poof & off in a flash of her cape.... To do a monster trade!*

LOL!

Twitchyfeet42
06-06-14, 08:53 AM
Hello please be patient with me I am new to this. I'm also pretty sure I am posting on the wrong thread. Hopefully some kind person can point me in the right direction. My problem is this :I have a pyre egg which I got within the time limit. I now need to give pyre crystals which can be obtained from the Pyre Cavern Adventure. Trouble is the Pyre Cavern Adventure is no longer showing!! I am aware there are many problems with the dragon quests but can't seem to find anyone else with this problem. Any assistance greatly appreciated ��

meme1098
06-06-14, 09:00 AM
Hello please be patient with me I am new to this. I'm also pretty sure I am posting on the wrong thread. Hopefully some kind person can point me in the right direction. My problem is this :I have a pyre egg which I got within the time limit. I now need to give pyre crystals which can be obtained from the Pyre Cavern Adventure. Trouble is the Pyre Cavern Adventure is no longer showing!! I am aware there are many problems with the dragon quests but can't seem to find anyone else with this problem. Any assistance greatly appreciated ��

You should be able to craft them in the workshop. You need coal, (forget how many, maybe 5?) and you get 1 crystal in 15 minutes, I think (again).

kudukuda
06-06-14, 09:01 AM
'Nanananananananananananannannaaaaaaaa.....'
And she's back!

Phew, Batman! *wiping sweat from masked brow*
SHE MADE IT! ... With 50 minutes to spare and $386 left over lol, she gave the greedy baron his $500k!!!

...and egads! Holy stop watches!
Now she has 12 hours to get another $60k plus a lot of other stuff!

Can she do it THIS time??

Stay tuned, same bat (dragon!) station.... 12 hours from now lol

*poof & off in a flash of her cape.... To do a monster trade!*

LOL!

Good going Robin!
You see it's all up to pacing yourself
The Evil Baron will get his when the time comes.
*said in the most serious condecending tone possible*
(i always thought Batman was full of himself in that series)

I will be off line for the next day or so, but will check back here to make sure you manage to collect the extra $60k the minute I can. The moster trade is a great idea. Good luck my fine masked friend.

Twitchyfeet42
06-06-14, 09:04 AM
Thank you so much you are my hero!...just took a look yes I can...haha I feel really stupid now!

megajive
06-06-14, 09:26 AM

You need 10 coals to craft in the workshop into a crystal and takes only 2 mins

Rockinkitten
06-06-14, 09:53 AM
From Team Lava support and referring to the glitch: "(...)We are working on a fix and also planning on releasing a Goal that will include special rewards as compensation for all affected players (...)"

Does that mean ALL affected players, or only the ones that filed a ticket?

azriX2012
06-06-14, 09:56 AM
Does that mean ALL affected players, or only the ones that filed a ticket?

I suppose it?s for all affected players...

TucsonJudy
06-06-14, 01:23 PM
I still have the quest "What came first" I'm taking that as a clue to it's NOT been fixed yet?? I can't place that egg cuz I don't have it. I'm stuck in limbo.

MBRBTBRB
06-06-14, 02:17 PM
It's now Saturday breakfast time where I live, fortunately it's still only Friday for TL so maybe we can get the fix before the (US) weekend?????

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-06-14, 04:42 PM
Good going Robin!
You see it's all up to pacing yourself
The Evil Baron will get his when the time comes.
*said in the most serious condecending tone possible*
(i always thought Batman was full of himself in that series)

I will be off line for the next day or so, but will check back here to make sure you manage to collect the extra $60k the minute I can. The moster trade is a great idea. Good luck my fine masked friend.
SHAZAM, Batman!!

...with 4 hours to spare, she made the $40k+$20k bids...and all the other stuff ...but....

She's found herself ONE GOLD NUGGET shy of finishing.
Grr. *knee-hi flared boot stomp* lol

So, hmm...looks like I have a couple more mine collections that I can do, hope it drops ...
Or else, I gotta cough up 10 gems to skip that 1 lil part. Erf.

Hey, did anybody happen to find any golden nuggets in their treasure troves???

oliverrr11
06-06-14, 05:34 PM
SHAZAM, Batman!!

...with 4 hours to spare, she made the $40k+$20k bids...and all the other stuff ...but....

She's found herself ONE GOLD NUGGET shy of finishing.
Grr. *knee-hi flared boot stomp* lol

So, hmm...looks like I have a couple more mine collections that I can do, hope it drops ...
Or else, I gotta cough up 10 gems to skip that 1 lil part. Erf.

Hey, did anybody happen to find any golden nuggets in their treasure troves???

Uhm.......yeah......chop them all

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-06-14, 05:56 PM
Uhm.......yeah......chop them all

You actually found a golden nugget in a treasure trove ...or are you just trying to get me to chop my collection? Hmm? Lol

DSAV22
06-06-14, 06:58 PM
Anyone Else Have A Pyre Cavern Goal In Your Kingdom Quests That U Can't Finish Because Of The Glitch???? Tired Of looking At It?????? Where Is The Fix?????

jptheripper
06-06-14, 07:35 PM
Anyone Else Have A Pyre Cavern Goal In Your Kingdom Quests That U Can't Finish Because Of The Glitch???? Tired Of looking At It?????? Where Is The Fix?????

please try having a little more patience

MBRBTBRB
06-07-14, 12:12 AM
You actually found a golden nugget in a treasure trove ...or are you just trying to get me to chop my collection? Hmm? Lol
I got one golden nugget from chopping 48 treasure troves... so you might be lucky and get the one you need that way.

DSAV22
06-07-14, 12:16 AM
please try having a little more patience

It's hard to have patience because instead of addressing the problem they moved on to a new update..... It won't just disappear.

Castloninian
06-07-14, 12:46 AM

I think I did get one. But if you want to save your troves you could just try lots of rock outcroppings. They do drop nuggets but you need lots of energy to chop enough to find one.

Rockinkitten
06-07-14, 03:02 AM
I guess we won't hear anything til Monday at the earliest now so we'll just have to be patient. I'm gonna try not to think about it and just stock up on stuff.

mrsv99
06-07-14, 06:21 AM
They've already stated they won't replace the lost resources and I highly doubt they will give away an egg, so I expect to be left unhappy with whatever announcement that comes. For me, I hate the random drops. I almost didn't do this story at all because of this. The thing that would make me happiest would be if they would eliminate random drops from all future quests. I never liked them, and after CS has stated they can't replace lost res due to glitches, I probably will not participate in one again. It's a shame, because I really like this game, but there is only so much free time in a day and I already find myself playing other games instead of this one after this mess. (And I'm level 42 player)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-07-14, 06:39 AM
I got one golden nugget from chopping 48 treasure troves... so you might be lucky and get the one you need that way.

I think I did get one. But if you want to save your troves you could just try lots of rock outcroppings. They do drop nuggets but you need lots of energy to chop enough to find one.

Thanks guys ~ Mine collections proved nada ... Rock outcroppings were also tried = nada. (That's actually where I've gotten some before too, but they weren't producing for me this time ..and I couldn't afford too many because I was down to hardly any coins left lol)
I didn't want to take the chance and bust all of my troves for nothing so I ponied up the 10 gems for that single golden nugget (which, I'm glad it wasn't 80 gems like it is in the Exchange)...
And I now have the cutest long-lashed Bijou flitting around in my queendom!
All together now: Awwwwwww! lol

tigarlilyvol
06-07-14, 06:45 AM
Awwwwwww......

mariegoodley
06-07-14, 06:54 AM
okay some of my neighbours are say quest still up and trying to complete others can not access and another nrighbour telling me they have completed goal yesterday and got there 2nd dragon? I'm confused anyone able to enlighten me? Many thanks in advance xx

oorweehoose2013
06-07-14, 06:55 AM
How do get Thurstons Fort?

jptheripper
06-07-14, 06:57 AM
As a database admin and developer, i can only imagine the amount of work it will take to address the problem.

Be patient (week or two). Otherwise, move on. What you are asking them to do in the timeframe you are expecting it is completely unreasonable.

They have not moved on with a new update. They deployed something they developed weeks ago on schedule.

doobievilla
06-07-14, 07:46 AM
How do get Thurstons Fort?

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62916

Need to follow the Thurston The Knight - Story Line. Scroll down..

mafruha
06-07-14, 08:16 AM
Personally, I have plenty of patience but the lack of communication since the thread was locked is frustrating.

I agree too..

meme1098
06-07-14, 11:25 AM
okay some of my neighbours are say quest still up and trying to complete others can not access and another nrighbour telling me they have completed goal yesterday and got there 2nd dragon? I'm confused anyone able to enlighten me? Many thanks in advance xx

As long as you have the egg in your inventory, you can complete the quest.

If you do not have the egg, do not do anymore on that quest! TL has stated they will not replace any lost resources for an egg you do not have.

kudukuda
06-07-14, 11:31 AM
Thanks guys ~ Mine collections proved nada ... Rock outcroppings were also tried = nada. (That's actually where I've gotten some before too, but they weren't producing for me this time ..and I couldn't afford too many because I was down to hardly any coins left lol)
I didn't want to take the chance and bust all of my troves for nothing so I ponied up the 10 gems for that single golden nugget (which, I'm glad it wasn't 80 gems like it is in the Exchange)...
And I now have the cutest long-lashed Bijou flitting around in my queendom!
All together now: Awwwwwww! lol

Awwwwwwwww! Sorry I was incommunicado, was offline. Back now.
Glad you managed the coins. I actually got nuggets (plural) from the troves, but I understand your lack of will to bust them open.
Regardless, I have about 40 nuggets, I could open a Mickey D's.
Anywhooooo, congrats and enjoy little Bijou. I feed mine when I can and he is still tiney. But as I am maxed on dragon scales, I am in no rush.

butterfly_25
06-07-14, 01:02 PM
Hey folks...

I am on the Ultramarine Egg goal "Not Now, But Right Now" and I am just wondering if what happened to me is normal and has happened to others?

**Started with 99 Water in inventory:
* 10 - I pressed pour and it accepted it, until...
* 50 water - I pressed pour and it accepted it (so 50 water taken), but reset the first one to "0/10" and said "not enough" and is also available to still be skipped with 5 gems.
* 100 water - I pressed pour and it says 44% complete while the one above remains checked off. (which equals 44 water)
* 200 water - pressed pour and it says 6% (which equals 12 water)

So do we just need to give 200 water in total? Or does it accumulate the amount of each step?

Thanks a bunch in advance :)

kudukuda
06-07-14, 01:18 PM
Hey folks...

I am on the Ultramarine Egg goal "Not Now, But Right Now" and I am just wondering if what happened to me is normal and has happened to others?

**Started with 99 Water in inventory:
* 10 - I pressed pour and it accepted it, until...
* 50 water - I pressed pour and it accepted it (so 50 water taken), but reset the first one to "0/10" and said "not enough" and is also available to still be skipped with 5 gems.
* 100 water - I pressed pour and it says 44% complete while the one above remains checked off. (which equals 44 water)
* 200 water - pressed pour and it says 6% (which equals 12 water)

So do we just need to give 200 water in total? Or does it accumulate the amount of each step?

Thanks a bunch in advance :)

You have to give 360 water in total. Good luck!

butterfly_25
06-07-14, 01:25 PM
Thank you, kudukuda! :) Do I have to give 10 water again in the first step though? I guess it took the 10 back for the second one?...

rene2222
06-08-14, 07:01 PM
I am short of the Sparkling Egg. Is there any way I could get it???

olcastle
06-08-14, 07:29 PM
Hey folks...

Not normal for sure. Probably you had internet connection problems that time.

idrispad
06-08-14, 11:28 PM
I am short of the Sparkling Egg. Is there any way I could get it???

Not any more, no.

rene2222
06-08-14, 11:39 PM
Not any more, no.

Meaning to say I can't complete the quest, What Came First? I already arranged the diamonds there. and i need to Place the Sparkling Egg. Awww.......

olcastle
06-08-14, 11:54 PM
This is terrible that players still don't know about the glitch and keep wasting resources...big diamonds!:'(
All they needed is just a little note at the beginning of the game...

evfollower88
06-09-14, 12:44 AM
I'm just a tad irritated because first they said Monday, then they said Tuesday.... And here we are again, back to Monday. Without any word.

-crickets chirp-

idrispad
06-09-14, 02:42 AM
I'm surprised that they weren't at least able to disable the quests for those with no egg.

sstull2
06-09-14, 09:13 AM
This is so disappointing...has anyone seen anything regarding an answer to fixing the glitch?

mrsv99
06-09-14, 11:00 AM
I'm surprised that they weren't at least able to disable the quests for those with no egg.

This is disappointing :-(

meme1098
06-09-14, 11:02 AM

Have you sent an email to support to have the quest removed from your quest book?

Support@teamlava.com

Might be the only way it will be taken out. I need to do that myself but just haven't done it yet.

idrispad
06-09-14, 11:36 AM
Have you sent an email to support to have the quest removed from your quest book?

Support@teamlava.com

Might be the only way it will be taken out. I need to do that myself but just haven't done it yet.

That won't solve the problem or stop other players from wasting resources. I know it's a glitch, I can ignore it. Not everyone is on this forum though.

meme1098
06-09-14, 11:45 AM
That won't solve the problem or stop other players from wasting resources. I know it's a glitch, I can ignore it. Not everyone is on this forum though.

Yes, that's true. I'm just been ignoring everything except collecting shards & fragments. And trying to get my mermaid scale count up.

azriX2012
06-09-14, 12:16 PM
They are working on a fix. We have to be patient.

devon60
06-09-14, 01:23 PM
They are working on a fix. We have to be patient.

Then why no update? I am beginning to doubt anything will happen.

cakeandpie
06-09-14, 01:30 PM
I sure hope they will allow us some way to get the egg(s) we wasted resources on doing the goals for. I wasted resources doing the sparkling egg goals because even though I didn't get that egg, I figured that if the goal was coming up, then there must be some alternate, more labor-intensive way they were going to allow us to get the egg. :(

brandonu
06-09-14, 01:37 PM

Do you want them to use their time to come to the forums and discuss the issues or would you prefer them to actually spend time working on the code fix?

Hopefully they are performing massive QA on it as the two releases have had major bugs in them.

idrispad
06-09-14, 01:41 PM
Do you want them to use their time to come to the forums and discuss the issues or would you prefer them to actually spend time working on the code fix?

Hopefully they are performing massive QA on it as the two releases have had major bugs in them.

How long does it take to type "sorry for the delay, we're having a few problems but hope to have this sorted soon. We'll update you tomorrow".

studio1859
06-09-14, 03:40 PM
I don't know when this will be fixed but until it is I'm getting easy trade tickets every 3 hours with *Trade with Polaris: Gingerbread x 3, Hot Chocolate x 3 (Royal Exchange, 3 Hrs)
you get trade ticket plus multiple snow per exchange

[S8] Elsa
06-09-14, 06:07 PM
How long does it take to type "sorry for the delay, we're having a few problems but hope to have this sorted soon. We'll update you tomorrow".

Sorry for the delay! We'll share an update as soon as we can. We really appreciate everyone's patience.

MBRBTBRB
06-09-14, 11:41 PM
Elsa;917060']Sorry for the delay! We'll share an update as soon as we can. We really appreciate everyone's patience.
Thank you Elsa.

sstull2
06-10-14, 06:32 AM
I don't know when this will be fixed but until it is I'm getting easy trade tickets every 3 hours with *Trade with Polaris: Gingerbread x 3, Hot Chocolate x 3 (Royal Exchange, 3 Hrs)
you get trade ticket plus multiple snow per exchange

funny how they fixed this real quick though!

SacisKiddos
06-10-14, 07:22 AM
Elsa;917060']Sorry for the delay! We'll share an update as soon as we can. We really appreciate everyone's patience.

Thank you Elsa. :-). I look periodically to see if there is something I should be looking for :-).

mafruha
06-10-14, 08:00 AM

I also think so..

suxanadu
06-10-14, 02:29 PM
I think it has been fixed as the goal for the dragon egg that I did not have has finally disappeared.

idrispad
06-10-14, 02:37 PM
I think it has been fixed as the goal for the dragon egg that I did not have has finally disappeared.

You're right - mine's gone too.

Castloninian
06-10-14, 02:58 PM
I didn't have goals for non existent eggs but my goal for petting my matrix dragon twice has disappeared as well. I do hope that people genuinely in the process of hatching eggs haven't lost their goals now as a side effect of the fix! A glitchy fix?

laurith
06-10-14, 02:59 PM
My quest for the egg I didn't have is gone, but my son lost the quest for the egg he did have as well as the one he didn't have. He got the sparkling egg early in the event but just found his fifth diamond this week, so he was still working on the hatching quest.

Castloninian
06-10-14, 03:01 PM
My quest for the egg I didn't have is gone, but my son lost the quest for the egg he did have as well as the one he didn't have. He got the sparkling egg early in the event but just found his fifth diamond this week, so he was still working on the hatching quest.

Ouch, that is what I was afraid of! Oh my, what a mess...

Myrta5
06-10-14, 03:04 PM
You're right - mine's gone too.

Thank you for erase that goal from the book I'm so happy 😉 a least I could see the book without get angry with that unfinished goal 😉

eepopp
06-10-14, 03:06 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/121wh3b.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/5vrhqw.jpg

50 Gems and energy crates! Thanks TeamLava!

meme1098
06-10-14, 03:07 PM
Mine is gone too. Sure glad I finished the other dragon egg quest I had a few days ago or I guess that one would have disappeared too. Email support right away! Hopefully, it can be reversed.
I never got angry seeing the "ghost egg" goal in my quest book but those 2 inscription goals are another matter....LOL!

Alright!!! Gonna have to check this out!
Yea...50 gems & 2 energy crates. Wish they would have some glimmer shards in them .... Haha

KadeeDid
06-10-14, 03:10 PM
My goal for petting my matrix dragon twice has also disappeared!

I didn't have goals for non existent eggs but my goal for petting my matrix dragon twice has disappeared as well. I do hope that people genuinely in the process of hatching eggs haven't lost their goals now as a side effect of the fix! A glitchy fix?

KadeeDid
06-10-14, 03:11 PM
I have the sparkling egg but only 3 diamonds yet. Will I be able to hatch this dragon?

Now, people who did get the eggs are being penalized. Fortunately, I managed to finally hatch the matrix dragon but had not fed it twice.

I have another dragon egg in my inventory. I had it before this quest ended but had not hatched it. Trying to stock up on lumen. Not sure when it arrived but suspect it was in one of the adventures. I have a mystery egg too. Probably a manticore but was too focused on the quest to get resources for these hatchings.

suziizme
http://i59.tinypic.com/121wh3b.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/5vrhqw.jpg

50 Gems and energy crates! Thanks TeamLava!
Thanks so much!

Castloninian
My goal for petting my matrix dragon twice has also disappeared!

I don't mind that, it wasn't worth much. I did get the glitch compensation even though I didn't get phantom goals so I am not going to complain. Thank you TL.

I do wonder if there are now people with genuine eggs which can't be hatched...

mariegoodley
06-10-14, 03:14 PM
Thank You TL for The acknowledgment of Egg Quest problem and gifts:)

dragon2046
06-10-14, 03:16 PM
Thanks TL. Love the game. Looking forward to Thursday update. :)

maz3girl
06-10-14, 03:18 PM
What a surprise! Thank you!

bouncy08
06-10-14, 03:19 PM
I got the sparkling egg during the challenge. I was at the quest where you give the baron a golden apple, truffles, and prime cuts. That goal has disappeared even though I still had time on it, along with the stuff I had already put into it. Please being my quest back! I want to hatch my dragon!

GC5410
06-10-14, 03:19 PM
50 gems and 100 energy for everyone regardless of whether they were affected by the glitch or not - I think that's fair - thanks TL :)

vizbiz11
06-10-14, 03:20 PM
Awesome! Thank you Team Lava!

cameronenglish
06-10-14, 03:20 PM
Thanks team. 50 gems and 2 energy crates are much appreciated and especially removing an unfinished goal haha

jodi0122
06-10-14, 03:25 PM
Thank you TL :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-10-14, 03:28 PM
Wow, awesome!! Thanks so much, TL! :)

katbtodd
06-10-14, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the wonderful gifts,, TL. They will come in handy for sure :)

gogo0811
06-10-14, 03:31 PM
Wow, i got a wonderful surprise this morning when i opened Castle story. Thank you so much for the gift...it is much appreciated!
THANK YOUUUUUUU
:))))

gadel
06-10-14, 03:32 PM
Just had to log in to the forum to say a big thank you Team Lava��

PikaSquirrel
06-10-14, 03:34 PM

We're looking into this right now.

claupu
06-10-14, 03:40 PM

My quest's gone as well. Probably together with the possibility to trade with polaris and adventure to the deep sea.

cityfan
06-10-14, 03:46 PM
Thanks, TL,! Much appreciated....

oliverrr11
06-10-14, 03:49 PM
My quest's gone as well. Probably together with the possibility to trade with polaris and adventure to the deep sea.

Thank you TL! Yes, the Polaris trade is gone. I'm sure adventure is too, but I can't check right now. I guess I can finally feed the baby matrixes!

policebox
06-10-14, 03:57 PM
Thank you TL for the gifts! It's very much appreciated!

belbar22
06-10-14, 04:02 PM
Thanks TL. Awesome.

vitriolicheart
06-10-14, 04:02 PM
Not only have the quests vanished for the sparkling egg, that's also vanished. I am not happy as I paid 200 gems for it. Where's my egg? Can I have it back please?

tcgms17
06-10-14, 04:13 PM
TL, thank you for the gems & energy crates ... Much appreciated!

weka8
06-10-14, 04:19 PM
Thank you very much for the gems and energy crates. Very appreciated, since my quest line went on autopilot and started grabbing things automatically from me without my input.

I was writing to say I still had the quest line showing in my goals, but I've just flicked back to let you know the title of the quest, and I see that it has now correctly disappeared, and my other (valid goal) is still there. Thank you very much.

AngieA67
06-10-14, 04:24 PM
Thank you TL!!! And this is why I've played this game for almost 2 years!! You guys are AMAZING!!!

PikaSquirrel
06-10-14, 04:26 PM
I got the sparkling egg during the challenge. I was at the quest where you give the baron a golden apple, truffles, and prime cuts. That goal has disappeared even though I still had time on it, along with the stuff I had already put into it. Please being my quest back! I want to hatch my dragon!

Sounds like you were on the Goal "Baron's Charm Knows No Bounds"?

Not only have the quests vanished for the sparkling egg, that's also vanished. I am not happy as I paid 200 gems for it. Where's my egg? Can I have it back please?

Which Goal were you working on?

bouncy08
06-10-14, 04:28 PM
Sounds like you were on the Goal "Baron's Charm Knows No Bounds"?

Which Goal were you working on?

Yup! That's the one. I know for sure that I had the egg and I still have the winning ticket from the previous goal.

klandagi_rose
06-10-14, 04:29 PM
Thanks so much TL for the gems & energy for the dragon egg glitch!! It is very generous & I appreciate it so much!! :)

bouncy08
06-10-14, 04:29 PM
And I lost so many prime cuts and truffles. :-(

MBRBTBRB
06-10-14, 04:30 PM
Wait, what? Is 50 gems supposed to compensate for an egg worth 200 gems? Really??? I'm amazed so many people seem to be happy about being short-changed.

Also, whatever happened to the promise that if we didn't find all three eggs in time we'd be able to buy the other eggs for 200 gems? That wasn't possible, so that is a broken promise.

The only way to make this right is to do two things: the compensation must be 200 gems, and the eggs must be available to buy in the market (with the goals available to hatch them, obviously).

I'm not happy right now. If this isn't fixed properly soon I'll be quitting for good.

roguebee
06-10-14, 04:30 PM
Thank you TL for the gift of energy crates and the gems.

vitriolicheart
06-10-14, 04:31 PM
The last one. The bride. I was only short one winning ticket and doing exchanges to get it. I've just checked and I've lost the other two tickets as well.
So many resources and real life money, just gone. :(

oliverrr11
06-10-14, 04:34 PM
Wait, what? Is 50 gems supposed to compensate for an egg worth 200 gems? Really??? I'm amazed so many people seem to be happy about being short-changed.

Also, whatever happened to the promise that if we didn't find all three eggs in time we'd be able to buy the other eggs for 200 gems? That wasn't possible, so that is a broken promise.

The only way to make this right is to do two things: the compensation must be 200 gems, and the eggs must be available to buy in the market (with the goals available to hatch them, obviously).

I'm not happy right now. If this isn't fixed properly soon I'll be quitting for good.

TL never promised you could buy them afterwards. That info came from a misinformed forum poster.

MBRBTBRB
06-10-14, 04:40 PM
TL never promised you could buy them afterwards. That info came from a misinformed forum poster.
TL should have at least set the record straight instead of allowing us to believe something so crucial.

mullane1
06-10-14, 04:46 PM

I'm with you on this. I don't wish to sound ungrateful, but I'd also like to add one more issue I have with this "compensation package":

Just as those who already had the sparkling egg were complaining that it would be unfair for those of us who experienced the glitch to receive that egg, it's unfair for those who have the egg AND receive this "compensation package". I suppose it's 6 in one, half dozen in the other, as you couldn't compensate only those of us who experienced this glitch. I guess TL felt that it was better to screw over the people who didn't potentially pay for the egg than those who did.

I see that there seems to be another glitch with those who had the egg but hadnt hatched it yet; that it's disappeared, but according to a reply I saw, that's going to be fixed. So those people will get their eggs back?

I'm so confused now.

I think the major problem people (myself included) had with this quest was that it was random, and although we went on many, many quests, that sparkling egg never dropped. THAT'S the real issue here, I think.

I don't know what would have been a fair fix. Probably what MBR suggested.

Again, I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I appreciate that you did something.

Kialya
06-10-14, 04:55 PM
Thank you very much! Think that's a fair fix for everyone. :) I still have the goals to hatch my existing eggs, so once again, thanks for listening to your players!

laurith
06-10-14, 05:00 PM

Thank you. I hope it can be fixed, he was so proud of his egg and now he's really disappointed. I did send an email to support.

midnightmeerkat
06-10-14, 05:06 PM

For those who did pay 200 gems for the egg they should still have the egg, if they do not they should email TL ... As I see it it is a separate issue from what the compensation is for, which is losing resources/gems for having the quests to hatch the egg but having no egg.

vitriolicheart
06-10-14, 05:09 PM
Thank you very much! Think that's a fair fix for everyone. :) I still have the goals to hatch my existing eggs, so once again, thanks for listening to your players!

It's certainly not a fair fix for those of us that bought the egg (before the event ended) for 200 gems. Spent a massive amount of time and resources doing the rest of the quest only to have our eggs and progress taken from us. I have been shorted 150 gems and spent wayyyyy more than 50 energy getting all those resources. No not fair for all. Good for some but not for all.

PikaSquirrel
06-10-14, 05:15 PM
Thank you. I hope it can be fixed, he was so proud of his egg and now he's really disappointed. I did send an email to support.

Could you please PM me the ticket number? Thank you!

bouncy08
06-10-14, 05:19 PM
For those who did pay 200 gems for the egg they should still have the egg, if they do not they should email TL ... As I see it it is a separate issue from what the compensation is for, which is losing resources/gems for having the quests to hatch the egg but having no egg.

Presumably, we'll get the egg and quest progress returned. The compensation is for people who lost resources doing quests for eggs they didn't have.

eepopp
06-10-14, 05:31 PM
I hope that people log in within the 4 day window to redeem the 50 Gems / Energy Crates compensation before the window expires.

I guess we'll hear those outcries this weekend...or later. (I feel bad for those people who only play on weekends, or who are out on vacation this week.)

http://i59.tinypic.com/flbscg.jpg

PikaSquirrel
06-10-14, 05:36 PM
Presumably, we'll get the egg and quest progress returned. The compensation is for people who lost resources doing quests for eggs they didn't have.

You should be on the next Goal, "Scrooge McBaron"! :) Continue on from this Goal and you'll get to the one to receive the Bijou Dragon!

PikaSquirrel
06-10-14, 05:39 PM
Thank you so much for your patience!! Everyone who had the Sparkling Egg and lost the Goal you were working on leading up to getting the Bijou Dragon should now have the next Goal back in their Kingdom Goals list. For example, if you were on "What Came First", you will now be on "Why Am I Here?". Continue on with these Goals and you will receive the Bijou Dragon after completing "The Bribe".

Please let us know if you still do not see the Goals.

laurith
06-10-14, 05:43 PM
Thank you!

bouncy08
06-10-14, 05:44 PM
You should be on the next Goal, "Scrooge McBaron"! :) Continue on from this Goal and you'll get to the one to receive the Bijou Dragon!

Thank you. I have the new goal, but didn't get a winning ticket for the goal that glitched out. Can I please have the winning ticket I missed out on? Otherwise all those resources were just wasted for nothing and I'll be out 15 trade tickets.

dragonhold919
06-10-14, 06:07 PM
Hi PikaSquirrel,
I lost my ultramarine egg ! I was working on True Love To Melt the Ice. And has 1 more forever snow to go (49/50) when the whole quest line disappeared along w my egg! I thought as long as you have gotten the egg there is no time limit on hatching them. Please help !
Should I email support@teamlava.com to open a ticket ?
Sorry this happened in my 2nd account <LoveDragonHold>
Thanks so much

[S8] Elsa
06-10-14, 06:09 PM
Hi PikaSquirrel,
I lost my ultramarine egg ! I was working on True Live To Melt the Ice. And has 1 more forever snow to go (49/50) when the whole quest line disappeared along w my egg! I thought as long as you have gotten the egg there is nj time limit on hatching them. Please help !
Should I email support@teamlava.com to open a ticket ?

You completed the goal. You'll find the baby Matrix Dragon in storage. :)

suxanadu
06-10-14, 06:15 PM
I was so excited to get the gems and then immediately lost 20 when I accidentally clicked to skip a goal :/ Easy come, easy go!

carebear8724
06-10-14, 06:27 PM
I am confused I still have the ultramarine egg in my storage because I did not want to move on to the next timed goal until I had all the materials (5 golden nuggets) does this mean my egg will never get the chance to hatch? Thank you TL by the way for the Gems and energy but now I am left a little confused?

PikaSquirrel
06-10-14, 06:32 PM
I was so excited to get the gems and then immediately lost 20 when I accidentally clicked to skip a goal :/ Easy come, easy go!

Sorry to hear! Please write in a ticket to support@teamlava.com and a support agent will look into this for you!

PikaSquirrel
06-10-14, 06:33 PM
I am confused I still have the ultramarine egg in my storage because I did not want to move on to the next timed goal until I had all the materials (5 golden nuggets) does this mean my egg will never get the chance to hatch? Thank you TL by the way for the Gems and energy but now I am left a little confused?

The Pyre and Ultramarine Eggs were not affected and you should not have lost Goals leading up to hatch the egg. If you got these Eggs on time, you should have no issue continuing on with the Goals and hatching the eggs.

mrsv99
06-10-14, 07:03 PM
Thank you, TL, for the 50 gems and the energy crates! I'm looking forward to moving on to the next story line :-). Again, a sincere "thank you".

carebear8724
06-10-14, 07:12 PM
The Pyre and Ultramarine Eggs were not affected and you should not have lost Goals leading up to hatch the egg. If you got these Eggs on time, you should have no issue continuing on with the Goals and hatching the eggs.

Thanks Pikasquirrel for your help. Castle Story is Awesome!

suxanadu
06-10-14, 07:15 PM
Really PikaSquirrel? I had no idea that was an option. I will give it a go, thanks!!

Missmooper
06-10-14, 07:31 PM
Thank you for the fifty gems.

karinattt
06-10-14, 07:44 PM
I'm having this problem too, i.e. I don't have the Pyre Cavern Adventure, but I do have the Pyre egg that would be nice to hatch someday. So I have to use workshop 100 times to complete this goal? That's 1,000 pieces of coal? I just want to make sure I'm understanding. Thank you

gilachaya
06-10-14, 07:48 PM
Thank you for the gems and energy crates!

patoubzh1
06-10-14, 07:53 PM
Personally these does not make me feel better... My roomate who got the 3rd egg on her last try also got the 50 gems... So how should i feel? I lost a lot of resources because of the glitch and got the same thing as someone who had no issues... Poor programming...

I hope that people log in within the 4 day window to redeem the 50 Gems / Energy Crates compensation before the window expires.

I guess we'll hear those outcries this weekend...or later. (I feel bad for those people who only play on weekends, or who are out on vacation this week.)

http://i59.tinypic.com/flbscg.jpg

Myrta5
06-10-14, 08:02 PM

I don't got the next goal what can I do pls help I want to get it or a least trying too

eastie41
06-10-14, 08:16 PM
:cool: Wow! Thank you TeamLava for the 50 gems and the 50 energy crate. Very cool. Thanks for showing your appreciation to all of us

KadeeDid
06-10-14, 08:27 PM
I have sparkling egg which was the second egg I received. Pyre was first and I hatched that one. Is the goal to hatch the sparkling egg,"Like Diamonds in the Sky"? I have 3 diamonds, waiting for 2 more. I busted the huge number of troves to no avail. I did not feed matrix dragon baby as there was a possibility of getting a second if first was not fed and people talked about adult not being as cute. We were told there was no time limits on hatchings or feeding. I do not have that goal anymore. I am relieved to discover that my sparkling egg is still in my inventory. With the glitches, I was concerned what would happen.

I may never finish Sister Sister as I rarely get glimmer trap plants. I finally got my 3rd inscription but had already given one.

Thank you so much for your patience!! Everyone who had the Sparkling Egg and lost the Goal you were working on leading up to getting the Bijou Dragon should now have the next Goal back in their Kingdom Goals list. For example, if you were on "What Came First", you will now be on "Why Am I Here?". Continue on with these Goals and you will receive the Bijou Dragon after completing "The Bribe".

Please let us know if you still do not see the Goals.

Queenzod
06-10-14, 08:28 PM
Personally these does not make me feel better... My roomate who got the 3rd egg on her last try also got the 50 gems... So how should i feel? I lost a lot of resources because of the glitch and got the same thing as someone who had no issues... Poor programming...

You could feel happy and relieved that TL did something. No, it wasn't equitable. It's impossible for them to make it equitable. I think they realize that there was some poor programming. What else could they have done to fix it? I think it was stand up of them to admit it and do what they could. My opinion is that everyone needs to move on. There's lots of good complaining over in the Ivy thread!

TV_Junkie
06-10-14, 08:34 PM
I was at What came first - ready to place the egg I thought I had in the nest of diamonds. However, as of a few minutes ago, I notice that link has disappeared - there is nothing in its place, although the system message seems to indicate I should be able to move on with the quest now?

I did just get the 50 gems though - thank you.

However, with this update of gems, I also seem to have lost my "a little persuasion" progress - had 2 of the 5 required. Now it is reset at 0. Not sure if related to the gem update and loss of Goal option?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

tasteofheavenowner
06-10-14, 08:38 PM
The ultramarine egg was affected for me I had two quest glitches and I only recieved the pyre egg.

As for the "fix" I mean thanks for the diamonds but I can get that amount from downloading a new game. 100 energy? That's not going to get my diamonds back that took much more than 100 energy to get. I just hope that TL doesn't do a quest with those diamonds anytime soon or gives us a pass on it since we lost ours that would be nice. I still feel like we should have received another egg even if people decided to use gems to get there's that was their choice some people choose not to use real money or diamonds for whatever and still lost out. At first I thought they were like crates with random objects in them hopefully rare ones but then I was disappointed.

Myrta5
06-10-14, 08:43 PM

Please let us know if you still do not see the Goals. When I check my book don't appear any goal with that name (why am I here?) what can I do pls help I'm confuses I want to try to received the Bijou Dragon pls help me 😔

dragonhold919
06-10-14, 08:46 PM
Hi Elsa,
I still didn't see my ultramarine egg in storage & the goal thread to hatch the egg is still absent.
My storm8ID is LoveDragonHold

Thanks

GBeesHive
06-10-14, 09:13 PM
Thank you TL for the gifts - much appreciated. And thank you to forum posters for mentioning energy. I didn't recognize those crates. When I read about them here I was delighted to find them in my inventory. They were put to use harvesting mushrooms so Ivy could brew, brew, brew!

judyluvs
06-10-14, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the fix. However, I would rather have had the third egg I was questing for instead of gems and energy.

mrosmeows
06-10-14, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE=dragonhold919;917623]Hi Elsa,
I still didn't see my ultramarine egg in storage & the goal thread to hatch the egg is still absent.

Thanks[/QUO

Same issue I have a sparkling egg in inventory yet no update to continue hatching. Storm I'd mrosmeows

Castloninian
06-10-14, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE=dragonhold919;917623]Hi Elsa,

Thanks[/QUO

Same issue I have a sparkling egg in inventory yet no update to continue hatching. Storm I'd mrosmeows
Mrosemeows, as I and other have tried to explain in another thread, you collected your egg after the goals had expired so TL had already said on the forum you would not be able to hatch it. I know that is disappointing but it is what it is.

dala12
06-10-14, 10:29 PM
Thank you for the gems! I think it is a good solution. Now I have to read/ find out about this energie thing...

Castloninian
06-10-14, 10:29 PM
It seems that the fix moved everyone onto the next goal for the sparkling egg and maybe also for other eggs, hence the disappearing 'pet your matrix'. To be honest, I am kind of glad those goals went because I felt obliged to stock up on lazulis, snow, potions, gingerbread and hot chocolate not knowing it will ever be needed. Now I can get on with.... finding glimmer bits!

Castloninian
06-10-14, 10:31 PM
Thank you for the gems! I think it is a good solution. Now I have to read/ find out about this energie thing...
You find the crate in your inventory, place it in your kingdom and when you chop it you get 50 energy (they also have smaller amount crates, like 10 which you can earn from adventures). I'm keeping mine until I am desperate during a timed goal.

dala12
06-10-14, 10:33 PM
Thank you for your answer! Castioninian! I just read through it and wanted to edit my reply. I keep it for a rainy day too!

mrosmeows
06-10-14, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=mrosmeows;917653]
Mrosemeows, as I and other have tried to explain in another thread, you collected your egg after the goals had expired so TL had already said on the forum you would not be able to hatch it. I know that is disappointing but it is what it is.

It says in the beginning of this thread once you obtain an egg you will have unlimited time to unhatch it. Nowhere does it state if the egg is not collected by the expiration it would be unhatchable. It actually specifies the exact opposite. In addition to that it was stated they programmed the hatch start to end with the quests and this was an oversight on team lavas part. Now I'm being told it is what it is. I've spent quite a bit of money on this game and have been playing for years your programmers mess up and your response is it is what it is. I feel that's an insult to my intelligence assuming I'm unable to comprehend what was written in addition team lava has never had a problem taking my money but when they mess up " it is what it is"

Oliver118
06-10-14, 10:55 PM
Has this expired?

idrispad
06-10-14, 11:03 PM
Oh... They've stuffed up if they've removed legitimate quests too. I hope they can reverse that. I accidentally finished my dragon petting goal a day or so ago- I wanted to fill up on hot chocolate, gingerbread and lapis lazuli first, just in case they are needed in future! I'd did fill up on forever snow though.

Off to check out the gift :)

Edit to add : multiple crossed posts :)

Castloninian
06-10-14, 11:04 PM
[QUOTE=Castloninian;917661]

It says in the beginning of this thread once you obtain an egg you will have unlimited time to unhatch it. Nowhere does it state if the egg is not collected by the expiration it would be unhatchable. It actually specifies the exact opposite. In addition to that it was stated they programmed the hatch start to end with the quests and this was an oversight on team lavas part. Now I'm being told it is what it is. I've spent quite a bit of money on this game and have been playing for years your programmers mess up and your response is it is what it is. I feel that's an insult to my intelligence assuming I'm unable to comprehend what was written in addition team lava has never had a problem taking my money but when they mess up " it is what it is"
Well this very specific topic came up and one of the developers checked and said exactly this: collecting after expiry could still result in the egg but the goals to hatch would have gone. Which is what happened in your case. It is not good that is was allowed go happen and it could have been pointed out better. I was only trying to help you out by pointing out information you might be unaware of.

Draxana
06-10-14, 11:08 PM
You could feel happy and relieved that TL did something. No, it wasn't equitable. It's impossible for them to make it equitable. I think they realize that there was some poor programming. What else could they have done to fix it? I think it was stand up of them to admit it and do what they could. My opinion is that everyone needs to move on. There's lots of good complaining over in the Ivy thread!

^ I agree with everything you wrote here. Well said!

Sometimes people have to step back and take another look at that half-filled glass TL just gave us. (Remember that it is a gift and an apology; something that most developers wouldn't bother with. What TL did is unusual and commendable.)

Oh, sure, I could view that the glass is half empty and be upset that I didn't get my five diamonds back (or that I don't have a third dragon or a Loveshack or that at level 41 I still am missing the 3rd and 4th shards, blah blah blah), but then why would I want to play the game if I'm going to remain mad or miserable? Games are supposed to be fun, complete with challenges and sometimes a little luck. If a player cannot see this nice little gift from TL as a glass half full, then maybe a break from the game will help one gain a better perspective.

55lee55
06-10-14, 11:34 PM
Thanks For the gems and energy crates TL!

eepopp
06-10-14, 11:48 PM

Agree with you completely! The way I look at it...

http://i57.tinypic.com/bf17xx.jpg

Rockinkitten
06-10-14, 11:51 PM
I'm happy with this solution, 50 gems buys two big glittery rare flowers so it helps us along the way in the next quests!

And now TL can concentrate on our next update and on the fab artwork which is the #1 reason I'm playing this game.

Thanks guys! ❤️

oliverrr11
06-10-14, 11:56 PM
Has this expired?

*Note: ^^^^^^ The other oliver asked this. Not me :D

vitriolicheart
06-11-14, 12:10 AM
So I got my quest back. Thank you. Sadly none of the winning tickets which means I now have to complete about 40 trades before I have enough tickets.

Does it matter that I didn't get my sparkling egg back at this point?

vitriolicheart
06-11-14, 12:31 AM
^ I agree with everything you wrote here. Well said!

Sometimes people have to step back and take another look at that half-filled glass TL just gave us. (Remember that it is a gift and an apology; something that most developers wouldn't bother with. What TL did is unusual and commendable.)

Oh, sure, I could view that the glass is half empty and be upset that I didn't get my five diamonds back (or that I don't have a third dragon or a Loveshack or that at level 41 I still am missing the 3rd and 4th shards, blah blah blah), but then why would I want to play the game if I'm going to remain mad or miserable? Games are supposed to be fun, complete with challenges and sometimes a little luck. If a player cannot see this nice little gift from TL as a glass half full, then maybe a break from the game will help one gain a better perspective.

I do dislike things like this because it completely ignores that TL accidentally removed eggs that were obtained in the time frame for gems and removed. The update only offered us 50 gems. I PAID 200 gems for mine before it expired. This is in now way good compensation at all. They had quite literally taken something worth 200 gems and given me 50 back. I'm supposed to be happy?

Yes it was good for those suffering from the glitch but for those of us that weren't it's incredibly frustrating to have something we paid for with real money taken and be told by multiple people on the boards we should be happy with less in return.

My issue is kind of fixed but thanks to TL I now have a lot of work to do to get to where I was before this 'gift'.

idrispad
06-11-14, 01:07 AM
I believe the fact that existing eggs were removed was an accident and you need to contact TL to try to sort it.

ragingray
06-11-14, 01:09 AM
I for one am not happy about this most recent timed quest, 20-30 mithril is all gone, that's all i had, and only got two of the three eggs, others spent more, and got less. Started playing CS after Love shack valentines day so i miss that, got everything else quests related since, except this third dragon. Can't see why this is fair that some were lucky and other were not, even the glitch that i wasted resources on, including 200 Jewels i don't mind. But this isn't fair for making this game a lottery, it's why I enjoyed the beginning of the game, although timed, if i put the effort i'd get the reward. I hope CS programmers don't do this in future, YES is does detract from the fun of the game, and if they continue making timed events that are also random chance, i'm just another player who's going to stop playing a game that you have to be lucky in to get the rewards.
Don't get the argument wrong, timed events are challenging, Random luck is not challenging, it RANDOM.

Draxana
06-11-14, 02:15 AM
I do dislike things like this because it completely ignores that TL accidentally removed eggs that were obtained in the time frame for gems and removed. The update only offered us 50 gems. I PAID 200 gems for mine before it expired. This is in now way good compensation at all. They had quite literally taken something worth 200 gems and given me 50 back. I'm supposed to be happy?

Yes it was good for those suffering from the glitch but for those of us that weren't it's incredibly frustrating to have something we paid for with real money taken and be told by multiple people on the boards we should be happy with less in return.

My issue is kind of fixed but thanks to TL I now have a lot of work to do to get to where I was before this 'gift'.

I believe the fact that existing eggs were removed was an accident and you need to contact TL to try to sort it.

I agree with Idrispad; you should file a support ticket. What you suffered was not a part of the known glitch. My comments refer to the glitch and therefore do not address your situation. I hope you get your eggs back soon.

Now as for the glitch, I'm going to quote Queenzod yet again because I believe she said it best and it is getting lost in the thread:

Bert0lo
06-11-14, 02:24 AM
Hi Elsa,

Thanks

same issue here :(
Had an ultramarine egg in storage & was hatching the questline at quest title "True Love To Melt The Ice". Can you help me please ?
My Storm8ID is Bert0lo

/edit
And I just speeded up some sawmill process without wanting it. 7 gems of 50 lost again ...

vitriolicheart
06-11-14, 03:25 AM
I agree with Idrispad; you should file a support ticket. What you suffered was not a part of the known glitch. My comments refer to the glitch and therefore do not address your situation. I hope you get your eggs back soon.

Now as for the glitch, I'm going to quote Queenzod yet again because I believe she said it best and it is getting lost in the thread:

It was filed, I have the quest back but not the sparkling egg. Also lost my two winning tickets, which puts me way behind because now I have to do another 40+ trades to get back to where I was.

MBRBTBRB
06-11-14, 04:26 AM
50 gems does not compensate for an egg worth 200 gems. 2 energy crates do not compensate for the time & effort & resources spent in 49 quests plus numerous goals. This is ridiculous. I quit. Bye.

Mistymoo50
06-11-14, 04:28 AM
Would just like to add my thanks TL for the 50 gems and energy crates.

idrispad
06-11-14, 04:55 AM
50 gems does not compensate for an egg worth 200 gems. 2 energy crates do not compensate for the time & effort & resources spent in 49 quests plus numerous goals. This is ridiculous. I quit. Bye.

It isn't meant to compensate for an egg you purchased with 200 gems. If you have lost an egg you bought or legitimately found, you need to raise it with TL.

It is also not meant to compensate for any time you spent questing during the 10 days. You did not have to participate.

All it is to compensate for, or rather apologise for, is the fact that the quests did not expire properly at the end of the event and people waste resources on an egg they did not really have.

jessicattt
06-11-14, 09:45 AM
Thank you for the gems and energy crates TL! Much appreciated :)

29vanilla
06-11-14, 09:53 AM
Thank you TL - I really appreciate the compensation:).

megajive
06-11-14, 10:15 AM
Thank you TL for the 50 gems. That was awesome!

jomykje
06-11-14, 10:23 AM
:D Thank you TL! That was a nice surprise this morning! :D

ginrae22
06-11-14, 11:01 AM
i was happy to receive the compensation for the glitch. Thanks!

glimmergate
06-11-14, 11:02 AM
Hey folks... If you're already on the Winning Ticket / Auction parts of the Sparkling Egg questline, then you don't need your egg - after all, you hatched it already. The Baron's got your Dragon, you just need to get it back.

If you are still at the 'hatch' step of that questline (placing the Large Diamonds and the Egg) and you are missing your egg, please contact support@teamlava.com and they can help you out.

DessertWolf
06-11-14, 11:14 AM
So I got my quest back. Thank you. Sadly none of the winning tickets which means I now have to complete about 40 trades before I have enough tickets.

Does it matter that I didn't get my sparkling egg back at this point?

You should be able to complete "The Bribe" Goal now.

If anyone else is experiencing issues with their Winning Tickets, please send an e-mail to support@teamlava.com so a support agent can investigate your account. Thanks!

PikaSquirrel
06-11-14, 11:52 AM
Hi Elsa,

Thanks

Looks like you didn't find the Ultramarine Egg before the Goal to get this Egg expired. You were able to continue on without the Egg, this is why you did not have this Egg in your storage to hatch and the Goal line to hatch the Egg has been removed from your account. We're sorry about the confusion!

same issue here :(
Had an ultramarine egg in storage & was hatching the questline at quest title "True Love To Melt The Ice". Can you help me please ?
My Storm8ID is Bert0lo

/edit
And I just speeded up some sawmill process without wanting it. 7 gems of 50 lost again ...

Looks like you've only found the Pyre Egg and Sparkling Egg before the Goals expired. You haven't found the Ultramarine Egg yet, that's why it wasn't in your inventory and the Goals for this was removed from your account. We're sorry about the confusion!

youbugme
06-11-14, 12:26 PM
Thank you for the compensation for the glitch! Nice to know that you are listening to your customers!

sookiebooks
06-11-14, 01:06 PM
Pretty cool!!! Thanks TL for the gifts!!! Looking forward to next update and hope everyone has fun fun fun!!! Love this game! :)

msspinkii
06-11-14, 02:07 PM
BIG ...Thank you! Your generosity is greatly appreciated!

dragonhold919
06-11-14, 02:43 PM
Hi TL,

No I believe you guys are mistaken. I found the ultramarine egg legitimately
Before the goals expired bc I saw the egg in my storage. That's why I went on to do the next chapter in the quest line. 'True love to melt the ice' I'm not sure why you would say otherwise. I did try to do the sparking egg quest line without the egg & stopped when I realized I couldn't place the egg on the Nest of diamonds. I lost a lot if resources like a lot of players here but I'm not complaining since I should have realized No Egg No Hatch. However, I am quite UPSET that you say I didn't acquire my ultramarine egg bf expiration. Please recheck.
***i know I keep posting from my main account. This is from LoveDragonHold.

[S8] Elsa
06-11-14, 02:57 PM
Hi TL,

No I believe you guys are mistaken. I found the ultramarine egg legitimately
Before the goals expired bc I saw the egg in my storage. That's why I went on to do the next chapter in the quest line. 'True love to melt the ice' I'm not sure why you would say otherwise. I did try to do the sparking egg quest line without the egg & stopped when I realized I couldn't place the egg on the Nest of diamonds. I lost a lot if resources like a lot of players here but I'm not complaining since I should have realized No Egg No Hatch. However, I am quite UPSET that you say I didn't acquire my ultramarine egg bf expiration. Please recheck.
***i know I keep posting from my main account. This is from LoveDragonHold.

I double checked this for you. For LoveDragonHold, you didn't find the Ultramarine Egg. For Dragonhold919, you did get the Ultramarine Egg. I hope this helps clear up any confusion. If you'd like to continue discussing this, you're welcome to send me a PM. :)

kolakid
06-11-14, 03:20 PM
Agree with you completely! The way I look at it...

http://i57.tinypic.com/bf17xx.jpg

Also totally agree
TL has once again in THIS game made some compensation towards
us players ...and though it may not be fully satisfactory for EVERYONE
I for one truly appreciate the goodwill gesture
So thanks TL

( only wish would happen in DS too...:rolleyes:)

piperonline
06-11-14, 04:16 PM
I just wanted to add my thank you to TL! No game is perfect, but this one is certainly lots of fun to play! And I agree with the sentiment that it was really stand up of TL to admit to the glitch and offer a gesture of goodwill. I appreciate the gifts and look forward to more wonderful story in CS!

Anaboe
06-11-14, 04:50 PM
Wow, just wow! Not only I was lucky enough to find all eggs, but also 50 gems and 3 50-energy-boxes... Wow! TL, after your last service in DS, I was a big fan of you, now even bigger!

GC5410
06-11-14, 05:27 PM
Wow, just wow! Not only I was lucky enough to find all eggs, but also 50 gems and 3 50-energy-boxes... Wow! TL, after your last service in DS, I was a big fan of you, now even bigger!

Wait.....you got 3 x 50 energy? I only got 2 x 50......

PikaSquirrel
06-11-14, 05:34 PM
The reward was 2 of the 50 Energy Crates along with 50 Gems :)

doobievilla
06-11-14, 05:38 PM
The reward was 2 of the 50 Energy Crates along with 50 Gems :)

Ohh thanks for clarification so quick.. hate to see a Energy Crates Glitch thread

idrispad
06-12-14, 01:10 AM
Ohh thanks for clarification so quick.. hate to see a Energy Crates Glitch thread

Oh, I don't know. It'll fill the lull before the next timed event...

Anaboe
06-12-14, 06:14 AM
Wait.....you got 3 x 50 energy? I only got 2 x 50......

Sorry, typo in my enthausiasm ;)

Anaboe
06-12-14, 06:20 AM
So, for my peace of mind: are all glitches gone now? I have all 3 eggs, am at "True love to melt the Ice", "Pyre Christals" and "Like Diamonds in the Sky", but I'm a bit reluctant to proceed, as I'm a bit worried everything will work out fine.

Have 0 Diamonds tho (and only 10 treasure troves), so that one will take a while.

TFTLK97
06-12-14, 06:30 AM
Thanks TL for the dragon glitch compensation, although not ideal for everyone, the effort is appreciated.

glimmergate
06-12-14, 10:15 AM
So, for my peace of mind: are all glitches gone now? I have all 3 eggs, am at "True love to melt the Ice", "Pyre Christals" and "Like Diamonds in the Sky", but I'm a bit reluctant to proceed, as I'm a bit worried everything will work out fine.

Have 0 Diamonds tho (and only 10 treasure troves), so that one will take a while.

Everything is fixed now. If you have hatch quests, go for it.

WindermereBakery
06-12-14, 10:57 AM
Thank you for the gems and energy crates. I appreciate and respect a company that takes care of it's customers. :)

I still haven't seen an answer to my question though. I have the "Highly Combustible" goal that says EXPIRED! What will happen if I click the 'Finish' button? Will it start the timed quests again? or finish my pyre dragon for a bunch of gems. I don't want to just click a button to see what happens, especially when I still don't have the items needed for the timed goals.

And can someone please tell me how do you get these diamonds, adamants, fey crystals, golden apples, etc needed for the goals? I bought an apple tree months ago and have collected from it over 200 times with no golden apple, I have had a deep mine for a long time but no adamants or diamonds, and where do fey crystals come from? Is it just luck to see if you ever get these things? I'm really confused, please help me LOL

PikaSquirrel
06-12-14, 11:06 AM
"Highly Combustible" was a timed Goal and even though it has expired and you didn't complete it, tapping FINISH will just bring you to the next Goal "Hot And Heavy". You have the Pyre Egg so you will be able to continue on with more Goals and hatch the Egg.

The Goals with time limits following the Goal to obtain the Eggs are optional to complete. If you do not finish them in time, you will still be able to continue on and hatch the Eggs. If you finish them in time, the rewards from the Goal will help you get ahead and hatch the Egg earlier.

WindermereBakery
06-12-14, 12:14 PM
Oh my gosh, bless you for answering! LOL

So I will get pyre crystals for finishing the goals that will help me get the 100 pyre crystals needed for goal #8. I haven't done any of the goal lines to be anywhere near to getting butterfish and catfish and it may be a long long time before I do, so I can then let that goal expire and then click "finish" and it will take me to the pyre crystal goal? But if I skip that one too do I even need the pyre crystals to begin with?

I know I am hopeless :)

still wondering about the adamants, diamonds, fey crystals, etc....am I missing a resource for those?

justtex328
06-12-14, 12:15 PM
Thanks TL for the compensation! It's nice to know y'all listen and act on information from your customers! Thanks again.

PikaSquirrel
06-12-14, 01:23 PM
Oh my gosh, bless you for answering! LOL

So I will get pyre crystals for finishing the goals that will help me get the 100 pyre crystals needed for goal #8. I haven't done any of the goal lines to be anywhere near to getting butterfish and catfish and it may be a long long time before I do, so I can then let that goal expire and then click "finish" and it will take me to the pyre crystal goal? But if I skip that one too do I even need the pyre crystals to begin with?

I know I am hopeless :)

still wondering about the adamants, diamonds, fey crystals, etc....am I missing a resource for those?

If you actually complete these Goals in time, you'll be rewarded with the Pyre Crystals. If you don't finish it in time and tap FINISH after it expires, you will not get the reward of Pyre Crystals, unless you use the option to purchase the reward for that Goal with Gems.

You will need these Pyre Crystals for when you get to the Goal, "Pyre Crystals". If you don't get the Pyre Crystals from these Goals, you can craft them to use for this Goal.

GC5410
06-13-14, 05:02 AM
Sorry, typo in my enthausiasm ;)

Haha that's ok :)

KadeeDid
06-13-14, 08:18 AM
If you actually complete these Goals in time, you'll be rewarded with the Pyre Crystals. If you don't finish it in time and tap FINISH after it expires, you will not get the reward of Pyre Crystals, unless you use the option to purchase the reward for that Goal with Gems.

You will need these Pyre Crystals for when you get to the Goal, "Pyre Crystals". If you don't get the Pyre Crystals from these Goals, you can craft them to use for this Goal.

I was in a similar situation. I had all 3 eggs. I had hatched pyre dragon. I went ahead and hatched matrix dragon but had not fed it twice. The feed twice goal disappeared with the fix. I have not yet hatched the sparkling egg but keep checking and it is still there. How do I hatch it? I thought it required 5 diamonds. I only have 3. I have asked about this several times but no one seems to have an answer.

eepopp
06-13-14, 08:23 AM
I have not yet hatched the sparkling egg but keep checking and it is still there. How do I hatch it? I thought it required 5 diamonds. I only have 3. I have asked about this several times but no one seems to have an answer.

Find 2 more diamonds by :
1) chopping any remaing Treasure Troves you have, or
2) keep collecting from your Deep Mines, or
3) pay the gems to skip that part of the quest chain.

When you get all 5 diamonds, then you'll proceed to the next quest to place the 5 diamonds and sparkling egg.

KadeeDid
06-13-14, 08:31 AM
Find 2 more diamonds by :
1) chopping any remaing Treasure Troves you have, or
2) keep collecting from your Deep Mines, or
3) pay the gems to skip that part of the quest chain.

When you get all 5 diamonds, then you'll proceed to the next quest to place the 5 diamonds and sparkling egg.

I already chopped troves. Have been collecting from deep mines. Will continue with that.

Thanks for your response. I have been asking about this for days and you are the first to give me helpful info.

I went ahead and fed my matrix even though that goal disappeared.

When I asked support why they removed goals from those with eggs, they gave me the standard response for those who did not get the eggs. Obvious that they did not even read my message, or English is not their first language, or bots are handling the messages.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-13-14, 09:19 AM
I already chopped troves. Have been collecting from deep mines. Will continue with that.

Thanks for your response. I have been asking about this for days and you are the first to give me helpful info.

I went ahead and fed my matrix even though that goal disappeared.

When I asked support why they removed goals from those with eggs, they gave me the standard response for those who did not get the eggs. Obvious that they did not even read my message, or English is not their first language, or bots are handling the messages.
If they took away the goals in your book for hatching the sparkling egg, it doesn't matter how many diamonds you find cuz you'll never be able to place them. If your goals are gone but you got the egg before the timed event ended, I'd write support again. G'luck! :)

KadeeDid
06-13-14, 09:32 AM
If they took away the goals in your book for hatching the sparkling egg, it doesn't matter how many diamonds you find cuz you'll never be able to place them. If your goals are gone but you got the egg before the timed event ended, I'd write support again. G'luck! :)

I had the sparkling egg midway into the pyre quest event. I received it prior to the ultramarine egg and have hatched that. I emailed support but they do not seem to be able to read English. They explained about taking quests from those who did not get the egg. I had told them that I had the egg long before the expiry date. I get frustrated with them as they never do read what I write.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-13-14, 09:54 AM
I had the sparkling egg midway into the pyre quest event. I received it prior to the ultramarine egg and have hatched that. I emailed support but they do not seem to be able to read English. They explained about taking quests from those who did not get the egg. I had told them that I had the egg long before the expiry date. I get frustrated with them as they never do read what I write.
Write em again, girl...and keep writing em til they HEAR you. Lol

HEY TL! ~ help out KadeeDid! She fell thru the cracks of you taking goals away from those who got their egg within the timeframe!!

KadeeDid
06-13-14, 10:58 AM
Write em again, girl...and keep writing em til they HEAR you. Lol

HEY TL! ~ help out KadeeDid! She fell thru the cracks of you taking goals away from those who got their egg within the timeframe!!

Thanks, NorthWoods! I have noticed how helpful you have been in your responses. I just get frustrated when I explain something and someone does not read what I wrote but responds with an answer to a different scenario. This happens every time! At least you and eepopp understand me. I had be*** to think I had been dropped in an abyss where no one spoke my language! :)

Perhaps I need to collect the last 2 diamonds in order to trigger the quest to place them and hatch the sparkling egg. They could have told me that but they just explained that clicking Finish (which I was not offered as I had the egg) would not complete the quest and that they could not replace resources used. Also that I need to accept the energy boxes by a specific date.

I did get the reward that everyone else did but feel that they could have just removed goals from those who did not have eggs. Feeding the matrix dragon twice may not have offered much of a reward (no idea as that hoal disappeared) but it was stated that we did not have to hatch or feed right away.

PikaSquirrel
06-13-14, 11:04 AM
Thanks, NorthWoods! I have noticed how helpful you have been in your responses. I just get frustrated when I explain something and someone does not read what I wrote but responds with an answer to a different scenario. This happens every time! At least you and eepopp understand me. I had be*** to think I had been dropped in an abyss where no one spoke my language! :)

Perhaps I need to collect the last 2 diamonds in order to trigger the quest to place them and hatch the sparkling egg. They could have told me that but they just explained that clicking Finish (which I was not offered as I had the egg) would not complete the quest and that they could not replace resources used. Also that I need to accept the energy boxes by a specific date.

I did get the reward that everyone else did but feel that they could have just removed goals from those who did not have eggs. Feeding the matrix dragon twice may not have offered much of a reward (no idea as that hoal disappeared) but it was stated that we did not have to hatch or feed right away.

Looks like there's no issue with your account. You're still working on "Like Diamonds In The Sky". You'll need to find more Large Diamonds to finish this Goal and continue on with the rest of the Goals to get your Bijou Dragon.

ryusei745
06-13-14, 03:20 PM
I just want to say thank you to TL for this event. I fully expected to get little or nothing out of it, they could do better with the random drops taking anywhere from 1-100 tries for something specific to drop in the future, but this event was very fun, i had about 20 mithril at the start and no scales, i would have found it better if the adventure had a chance to drop either mithril OR scales each time, but never both at the same time. I recieved only two of the dragons and decided it was high time after almost a year of continuous playing to buy some gems, so i used them for the third. im glad that TL is one of the few developers who actually want to show they care about the community by at least showing they made a mistake and attempting to compensate the players affected by the glitches that followed the event. to be honest im amazed that they gave us all gems and energy crates for it. most developers will just shake it off and not even try to make it up to the players. TL you have my continued support.

poopher
06-13-14, 05:31 PM
I finally got my 5th diamond and i am now at "why am I here" for the bijou dragon. The quest says I dont have to complete it. I have the 500,000 but dont want to use it if I dont have to. If i let this quest expire will I still get my winning ticket and be able to continue?

outhouse01
06-13-14, 05:39 PM
I finally got my 5th diamond and i am now at "why am I here" for the bijou dragon. The quest says I dont have to complete it. I have the 500,000 but dont want to use it if I dont have to. If i let this quest expire will I still get my winning ticket and be able to continue?

No you won't. Refer to post 5 on the first page of the thread. If you have the coin, I suggest you use it. Otherwise you will need 15 trade tickets to get 1 winning ticket.

I suggest you also read the next parts, as they are also timed in relation to winning tickets. If you have the requirements for each one - go now!. If you don't, collect what you can for the next line in the current timeframe you have. It will help. Otherwise if you miss the deadline on each one, you are back to collecting 15 trade tickets to get 1 winning ticket.

Hope that makes sense. Cheers

poopher
06-13-14, 06:17 PM
No you won't. Refer to post 5 on the first page of the thread. If you have the coin, I suggest you use it. Otherwise you will need 15 trade tickets to get 1 winning ticket.

I suggest you also read the next parts, as they are also timed in relation to winning tickets. If you have the requirements for each one - go now!. If you don't, collect what you can for the next line in the current timeframe you have. It will help. Otherwise if you miss the deadline on each one, you are back to collecting 15 trade tickets to get 1 winning ticket.

Hope that makes sense. Cheers

Thanks! I had read about the trade tickets but didnt really understand what it meant. And yes, i have read ahead. I am in the process of replenishing my jewels and glimmerdust before i pay the piper. Thanks so much!!!

KadeeDid
06-13-14, 08:39 PM
Looks like there's no issue with your account. You're still working on "Like Diamonds In The Sky". You'll need to find more Large Diamonds to finish this Goal and continue on with the rest of the Goals to get your Bijou Dragon.

I am at Like Diamonds in the Sky. I see that that is part of the Sparkling Egg quest. I had been asking how to hatch the dragon and no one responded. Like Diamonds in the Sky does not mention the dragon. I was in the midst of this quest while training with Cancer Society as a Peer Support Volunteer and Group Support facilitator so did not pay attention to goal names. All I knew was that goals I had had disappeared.

After checking, I see that Water Birthing Disappeared. I had hatched the egg but not fed the baby x2

Hatch the Ultramarine Egg x1
*Hatch Ultramarine Egg: Ultramarine Egg x 1, Forever Snow x 50, Lapis Lazuli x 15 (Magic Forge, 2mins)
* Feed the Baby Ultramarine Dragon x 2
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Baby Ultramarine Dragon

Thanks for your help.

mafruha
06-14-14, 12:11 AM
Thank u TL for 50 gems and 2 energy carts.. It helped me purchasing the fortune teller tent. I m happy with my 2 dragons. Didnt put much effort for the 3rd 1. Hope next time no such glich..

MissFairyTale4U
06-14-14, 12:40 AM
Hey, my Problem is that my qest disappeared! I had already found 5 diamonds, I just needed to place them. But I waited to collect 500000$ for the next quest.. This morning I had all the money together and wanted to place the 5 diamonds(by now I already found 6) , the quest was gone... Why? I mean I put in more than 50gems to get that egg. Where is it comes it back? I want my third dragon :'(13863

kitty_spaz
06-14-14, 07:05 AM
Sorry to bother everyone, but I've got a bit of a problem. I managed to find all 3 eggs, the pyre one is hatched, I'm still waiting on two diamonds to pop out of the mines, and I have an Ultramarine egg, but... Still no quest on how to hatch it. I did email about this a while ago and they said they where aware of the glitches, but it's still not fixed. i was wondering if anyone else is still having a problem like this?

PikaSquirrel
06-16-14, 10:35 AM
I am at Like Diamonds in the Sky. I see that that is part of the Sparkling Egg quest. I had been asking how to hatch the dragon and no one responded. Like Diamonds in the Sky does not mention the dragon. I was in the midst of this quest while training with Cancer Society as a Peer Support Volunteer and Group Support facilitator so did not pay attention to goal names. All I knew was that goals I had had disappeared.

After checking, I see that Water Birthing Disappeared. I had hatched the egg but not fed the baby x2

Hatch the Ultramarine Egg x1
*Hatch Ultramarine Egg: Ultramarine Egg x 1, Forever Snow x 50, Lapis Lazuli x 15 (Magic Forge, 2mins)
* Feed the Baby Ultramarine Dragon x 2
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, Baby Ultramarine Dragon

Thanks for your help.

You already have the Matrix Dragon so you do not need the Goal to hatch the Egg anymore.

After you complete Like Diamonds In The Sky, continue on with the following Goals to get your Bijou Dragon. Please see the post on the Sparkling Egg and Bijou Dragon here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68871-Castle-Story-05-22-2014-EVENT-Infiltrate-The-Pyre-Caverns&p=904696&viewfull=1#post904696).