PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 05/22/2014 EVENT: Infiltrate The Pyre Caverns

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

DrP4ever
05-31-14, 08:57 AM
Last adventure collected. Not sure how many I did but many since it took me about 20 to get the pyre egg. No egg. Trove gave me 1 energy. Lame. Didn't like this one at all. A waste of tons of resources with little return. Should have used my seeds to make plants which are also random drops. Really hope the next quest is achievable and not random drops. And that I get some gems from my purple cow or a game since I blew so many with nothing to show for it.

littlevicdon
05-31-14, 09:33 AM
Been playing since the quest started, even whilst on holiday which was hard work! Run out off stock now and using gems now. Still only got 1 egg for me and only 19 hours to go! Been playing for well over a year and at level 48 and now getting frustrated and abit bored! Lost count of how many adventures I have done and know that I won't get all 3 eggs as I only have enough for 1 more adventure : (

eepopp
05-31-14, 09:53 AM
21 more hours to go!

that's 7 more tries!

As more and more people call out the countdown to the end of this event, I keep on visualizing and hearing the beeps and time display from the show, "24".

I also imagine that there will be people going all Jack Bauer on their knights..., strapping them on to chairs, slamming them on their knees, while yelling "WHERE ARE THE DRAGON EGGS!?!?", and then hearing more screams fom the Knights. (Fade to black,...boop, beep, boop, beep...9:53AM)

Taquari
05-31-14, 10:15 AM
Is it even possible to collect all three eggs? I know it's meant to be a challenge for advanced players but I've done the quest about 60 times (or even more.. I lost count) and still no sparkling egg :(

The other two dropped pretty early after 15 adventures but by now it's just frustrating... And since the event my deep mines and also the jewelry trade don't drop mithril anymore.. :confused: :(

judyluvs
05-31-14, 10:26 AM
I'm sad because I didn't get the third egg. I ran out of mithril, then gems and I can't go spending money on gem sales and starter packs that suddenly appear two days before the time clock will expire. Thanks TeamLava - for reminding me that I'm poor.

sabrinashal
05-31-14, 11:05 AM
17 more hours to go!!!!

kolakid
05-31-14, 11:13 AM
First Matrix drop gave coins

MBRBTBRB
05-31-14, 11:46 AM
This many quests (43) and still no third egg. I have resources for more quests but time is running out very fast and I'm getting worried!

darthkris
05-31-14, 11:50 AM
You might call me crazy, but I just got my second egg and I am totally happy with it because I never thought about getting all three since I have too few resources and don't wanna spend too many gems.
Now I gonna have the flare and the matrix dragon and the one from the roof which makes three.
So I am like the mother of dragons from Game of Thrones... Happy Saturday everyone!

meme1098
05-31-14, 12:02 PM
I'm sad because I didn't get the third egg. I ran out of mithril, then gems and I can't go spending money on gem sales and starter packs that suddenly appear two days before the time clock will expire. Thanks TeamLava - for reminding me that I'm poor.

Well, I bought a gem pack on sale on May 29th and still don't have them 2 days later. :mad: Sent a message to support but nothing.

So anyone out there. MODS, if I don't get my gems soon, I can't buy both of the eggs. Then I want an egg after this expires because you couldn't give me my gems to get it!!!!!

littelprincess0313
05-31-14, 12:06 PM
I just wanted to say, that I liked this challenge. Got my eggs on the 1st, #22 and sth between #35-40. I lost count.
In my opinion these numbers are ok, but when I read that there are some with over 60 that's crazy.
i think I would have given up and just bought them.
So there's even more reason, that I'm very happy about my three eggs. I needed to buy some mithil but thats ok.
But I have to add that it's really stupid that many got second eggs even they couldn't hold it and others didn't get them at all.

Still nice event.
My three dragons and I are gonna celebrate the next days and relax and I really hope that those of you who are still waiting are gonna get there eggs in these remaining hours :)

Castloninian
05-31-14, 12:35 PM
Oh my, I probably only have two more shots at that last egg before time runs out. I think that would be adventures 49 and 50, just short of the number some of you have reported getting your third egg (52 or 53). Wondering if it is predetermined and therefore I shouldn't even bother. I will though, because I am not a quitter. Insane perhaps (because I already had 3 dragons and always maxed on scales) but not a quitter.

Good luck everyone! It's all chance so it can still happen.

boxesj
05-31-14, 01:18 PM
I had my third egg eventually this morning... Been doing adventures on both barracks and castle whenever I can. Only had two mithils left when I had it.... I believe every one will get it eventually... Keep trying and Good luck

Castloninian
05-31-14, 01:19 PM
I had my third egg eventually this morning... Been doing adventures on both barracks and castle whenever I can. Only had two mithils left when I had it.... I believe every one will get it eventually... Keep trying and Good luck
You know, I thought everyone would get the glimmerbat, but that wasn't the case. So I do believe some people will not get all the eggs they are hoping for, but I guess that's life.

CottageRose
05-31-14, 01:34 PM
Well, I bought a gem pack on sale on May 29th and still don't have them 2 days later. :mad: Sent a message to support but nothing.

So anyone out there. MODS, if I don't get my gems soon, I can't buy both of the eggs. Then I want an egg after this expires because you couldn't give me my gems to get it!!!!!
You might want to send private messages to the mods, as well as Aggwynn and Glimmergate. With all the posts, it would be easy for your problem to fall through the cracks. Just a thought...

2Claudette
05-31-14, 01:42 PM
I'm confused......I do not have the Trade with Polaris or the Deep Sea Adventure any more. However, I can still make gingerbread men and hot chocolate in the kitchen and just received lapis lazuli from the Pyre Adventure. Is this correct?
I have really enjoyed this adventure TL!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 02:21 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/o8yxpf.jpg
(Photo prezzie from eepopp from earlier in the thread)

...and now I just got a sparkling egg that I can't hold, too... lol

Lol, c'est la vie ... Down to last few tries for deeeeeeeeeply hidden 2nd ultramarine.

Congrats to all who got their 3, hang tough to the rest!
...and to those trying for 2nd matrix like me? Don't whine if you don't get it lol

JayUK69
05-31-14, 03:12 PM
Finally got the Sparkling egg with only 14 hours to go, so now have all 3 dragons on both of my games. Down to my last 40 mythril after so many adventures.

Queenzod
05-31-14, 03:29 PM
Finally got the Sparkling egg with only 14 hours to go, so now have all 3 dragons on both of my games. Down to my last 40 mythril after so many adventures.

Yay! Congrats! You are prolly in shock and too exhausted to be jumping up and down for joy, so I'll do it for you:

Boing! Boing! Boing!

skibabe19
05-31-14, 03:34 PM
Got my second egg finally!! Then my app crashed and when I reopened castle story it was like I hadn't collected from my castle. Of course that collection returned no egg, so it was lost. So sad :(

rarefish31
05-31-14, 03:38 PM
Well I got two eggs but ran out of everything after about thirty quests. I've played the game for a very long time without ever spending anything on it but thought I owed them something for the fun I have so bought gems to get the Sparkling egg. Now just need to replenish everything to hatch it!

patriziaf
05-31-14, 03:45 PM
A so long thread is useless. I didn't read the 228 pages , so can I ask old-new questions now and from page 228?

Ah, and to answer to the "question" in the first message, no the teaser didn't get me excited. I don't look at them, I prefer the surprises. You should call it spoiler, not teaser.

jessicattt
05-31-14, 03:55 PM
It's down to the last few hours for finding all the eggs and I've spent the last couple of days crafting Mithril to try and get a last few adventures in before the quest expires. After finally gathering the materials I sent my knights off on the quest, waited excitedly for them to come back and all I got from the adventure was 3 pieces of coal. I was so disappointed! Surely for the length of time and frustration it takes to craft just one Mithril, I should have recieved more than just 3 coal :( I've given up now and will do without the other 2 eggs. Just wanted to vent my sadness.

kooky panda
05-31-14, 04:00 PM
A so long thread is useless. I didn't read the 228 pages , so can I ask old-new questions now and from page 228?

Ah, and to answer to the "question" in the first message, no the teaser didn't get me excited. I don't look at them, I prefer the surprises. You should call it spoiler, not teaser.

When threads get long, it is tough to read everything. Check the first couple of posts to see if your answer is there. If not, please go ahead and ask on a new post. :)

JayUK69
05-31-14, 04:14 PM
Yay! Congrats! You are prolly in shock and too exhausted to be jumping up and down for joy, so I'll do it for you:

Boing! Boing! Boing!

LOL! I never thought it was coming, was running out of seeds and 4 conservatories were dropping next to none. So I just used gems to buy materials for one last try and used another 12 to speed up the collection and it popped up straightaway. Thankfully I already had 6 large diamonds from the troves and all other materials so hatched it within seconds. Need to restock on everything now and carry on with Sister, Sister quest.

vuvhappy
05-31-14, 05:15 PM
It's down to the last few hours for finding all the eggs and I've spent the last couple of days crafting Mithril to try and get a last few adventures in before the quest expires. After finally gathering the materials I sent my knights off on the quest, waited excitedly for them to come back and all I got from the adventure was 3 pieces of coal. I was so disappointed! Surely for the length of time and frustration it takes to craft just one Mithril, I should have recieved more than just 3 coal :( I've given up now and will do without the other 2 eggs. Just wanted to vent my sadness.

Me too.... I am with you. I am sad ......Last three days no Mithrils..... I have used my gems for the adventures and 4 conservatories not giving seeds.... So 11 hrs left.... Maybe one or two adventures more....

WindermereBakery
05-31-14, 05:16 PM
I have read through all posts but don't see the answers to several questions. I am a casual player and don't visit the forums a lot so a lot of things in game are confusing to me.

Having no mithril, or dragon scales or even a greenhouse to make vital extract I had to use gems to go on adventures but finally managed to get a pyre egg. Having no idea what I was doing I started the first quest and turned in all my stone and wood which of course started the timed quests. I didn’t have enough wool for “Highly Combustible” so the quest timed out and I lost it. I see nothing now that explains what I need to do next to hatch this pyre egg. I’ve seen people talk about a deep sea adventure and something about Polaris but have no idea what those are. How do I hatch this egg, and if I buy another one for 200 gems is it going to cost gems to hatch that one? Meaning am I going to get the adventures I need or whatever I need from buildings to hatch these eggs? I have no diamonds, or golden apples, or dragon scales or mithril or adamants or fey crystals or lapis or forever snow or…you get the picture. Is it possible for a casual player to get everything they need to hatch these eggs?

I think some things should be explained better in the game. Nowhere does it say that if you miss the timed quests you will still be able to hatch the eggs. The quest just says EXPIRED! like I have lost all hope of ever hatching that egg. People that don’t read the forums have no guidance or explanation for a number of issues. And when quests are timed, we should be given longer to complete them. People should not have to get up at three in the morning to do something in game so they can finish a quest.

I just recently turned level 28 so I had only about three days to do what everyone had longer to do. I’m almost glad having read through all 228 pages of this thread looking for answers to my questions. This sounds like it was harder and more stressful than I think a game should be. They should not consume a person’s life for over a week. Yes, I know it’s all choice but a game should be fun and I'm sad to see so many people stressed out over an imaginary egg.

ginrae22
05-31-14, 05:18 PM
Trade stays in the exchange until the quest to hatch the ultramarine egg is completed.

So it'll stay after the time runs out to get the eggs and the timer runs out on hatching the ultramarine egg ?! Cus woo hoo I got one so unexpectedly this morning !!! And what you're addressing is my exact question. I am wondering if Polaris quest will still be needed to hatch the egg after the event technically ends. And I wonder how it will differ? Oh well I'm happy I got two out of three. Not so bad since I couldn't do that many due to mithril scarcity and pile of seeds for sure scarcity !!! Anyways thanks !

bebubee
05-31-14, 05:18 PM
Me too!! Disappointed + Exhausted !!! 2 eggs only with numerous try, running out of everything! Seems forcing me to use the gems but had used up nearly all gems carelessly. Just depends on my last attempt, within 3 hours; I'll seen if had too quit the game! But thanks that it might be good to me as I'd been too addicted to it.

meme1098
05-31-14, 05:22 PM
You might want to send private messages to the mods, as well as Aggwynn and Glimmergate. With all the posts, it would be easy for your problem to fall through the cracks. Just a thought...

Have done that - yesterday & today and still waiting. Even went on line & updated my ticket to reflect the urgency but still no gems.:mad:

michieboony
05-31-14, 05:29 PM
LOL! I never thought it was coming, was running out of seeds and 4 conservatories were dropping next to none. So I just used gems to buy materials for one last try and used another 12 to speed up the collection and it popped up straightaway. Thankfully I already had 6 large diamonds from the troves and all other materials so hatched it within seconds. Need to restock on everything now and carry on with Sister, Sister quest.

Wow!! That was exactly my experience, I got the first two eggs within the first two day, and then bought the Barracks after my 18th trip from my castle without Sparkling Egg to increase my chances. I made close to 60 trips sending out simultaneously from both. Bought gems when I got to last Mithril, read in the forum and saw advice that I should take a break of about 3 hours for the keep (6 hours barracks). Tried that and still no egg. I was down to 22 hours and decided to send knight out one last time. For some strange reason I decided to speed up for 12 gems and walla, I got the elusive egg!!! Needed 2 large diamonds, so I chopped about 12 troves, all sorts of goodies fell out and I had my baby dragon in less than 10 minutes!!! I still have over a dozen troves but don't want to waste any goodies so waiting to open later. This challenge was really a marathon and sadly the randomness of the drop may result in not everyone getting all three and for that I am really bummed especially those who put in hours of work. It would be awesome if there would be a reward option or addition opportunity to get the missing dragons after June 1. For myself, I am thankful, for this game, this forum and all you other CS addicts!!
Michele

michieboony
05-31-14, 05:32 PM
Wow!! That was exactly my experience, I got the first two eggs within the first two day, and then bought the Barracks after my 18th trip from my castle without Sparkling Egg to increase my chances. I made close to 60 trips sending out simultaneously from both. Bought gems when I got to last Mithril, read in the forum and saw advice that I should take a break of about 3 hours for the keep (6 hours barracks). Tried that and still no egg. I was down to 22 hours and decided to send knight out one last time. For some strange reason I decided to speed up for 12 gems and walla, I got the elusive egg!!! Needed 2 large diamonds, so I chopped about 12 troves, all sorts of goodies fell out and I had my baby dragon in less than 10 minutes!!! I still have over a dozen troves but don't want to waste any goodies so waiting to open later. This challenge was really a marathon and sadly the randomness of the drop may result in not everyone getting all three and for that I am really bummed especially those who put in hours of work. It would be awesome if there would be a reward option or addition opportunity to get the missing dragons after June 1. For myself, I am thankful, for this game, this forum and all you other CS addicts!!
Michele

Btw: wondering how I never received the starter pack offer of "Rain Game" I see in the postings and yes, I just spent over an hour reading all 228 pages...;)

FigmentValley
05-31-14, 06:04 PM
So... I have read about 200ish of the pages. I can't find an answer.....

I have the ultramarine egg. I'm setting up for belladonna trades, adventures to the dark caves, extra jewels loaded and waiting, etc. I'm not quite ready to attempt the 200 jewels....

Will the 2 day timer to get 200 jewels go away tonight, too? Or ONLY the option to find the eggs?

What all goes away? What all stays? ??????????????

SpiritWind00
05-31-14, 06:09 PM
So... I have read about 200ish of the pages. I can't find an answer.....

I have the ultramarine egg. I'm setting up for belladonna trades, adventures to the dark caves, extra jewels loaded and waiting, etc. I'm not quite ready to attempt the 200 jewels....

Will the 2 day timer to get 200 jewels go away tonight, too? Or ONLY the option to find the eggs?

What all goes away? What all stays? ??????????????

Only eggs, all else stays... We have unlimited time to hatch. Remember the timed bits while hatching allow you to speed up the process. If that time expires, the next part opens up in a crafting building for you to complete the step but you just take longer.

doobievilla
05-31-14, 06:16 PM
Btw: wondering how I never received the starter pack offer of "Rain Game" I see in the postings and yes, I just spent over an hour reading all 228 pages...;)

Confused on your question.. Starter Pack is an offer you see on right side of screen.. Rain Game is one of those extremely annoying " Play This Game NoW Its so unpolished but we have to show that more then the Devs want to play it" in our Goal book. They are not connected.. unless I am missing some info.

doobievilla
05-31-14, 06:20 PM
As long as you have the Egg its all good in Da' Hood. The Goal to hatch stays.

SpiritWind00
05-31-14, 06:29 PM
I have read through all posts but don't see the answers to several questions. I am a casual player and don't visit the forums a lot so a lot of things in game are confusing to me.

Having no mithril, or dragon scales or even a greenhouse to make vital extract I had to use gems to go on adventures but finally managed to get a pyre egg. Having no idea what I was doing I started the first quest and turned in all my stone and wood which of course started the timed quests. I didn?t have enough wool for ?Highly Combustible? so the quest timed out and I lost it. I see nothing now that explains what I need to do next to hatch this pyre egg. I?ve seen people talk about a deep sea adventure and something about Polaris but have no idea what those are. How do I hatch this egg, and if I buy another one for 200 gems is it going to cost gems to hatch that one? Meaning am I going to get the adventures I need or whatever I need from buildings to hatch these eggs? I have no diamonds, or golden apples, or dragon scales or mithril or adamants or fey crystals or lapis or forever snow or?you get the picture. Is it possible for a casual player to get everything they need to hatch these eggs?

I think some things should be explained better in the game. Nowhere does it say that if you miss the timed quests you will still be able to hatch the eggs. The quest just says EXPIRED! like I have lost all hope of ever hatching that egg. People that don?t read the forums have no guidance or explanation for a number of issues. And when quests are timed, we should be given longer to complete them. People should not have to get up at three in the morning to do something in game so they can finish a quest.

I just recently turned level 28 so I had only about three days to do what everyone had longer to do. I?m almost glad having read through all 228 pages of this thread looking for answers to my questions. This sounds like it was harder and more stressful than I think a game should be. They should not consume a person?s life for over a week. Yes, I know it?s all choice but a game should be fun and I'm sad to see so many people stressed out over an imaginary egg.

I think it's important to remember that just because you are of the required level to start a quest/goal, doesn't mean it will be easy. Timed events are not easy, they require an extra amount of your time and a lot of resources. They are not meant to be easy, even for us at L50 it has not been easy. Ok, once we got the egg it probably was, because we have lots of materials we are maxed on. But it is achievable once you get the egg.

I would suggest you don't go on anymore adventures. Don't spend your gems, save them for something tangible and not on materials when you will not be guaranteed an egg if you go on an adventure. If you have no scales, no golden egg, etc, etc, then the goal for the egg you do have will just stay in your goal book until you get the materials to continue. It will be a long term goal for you.

It's only the collection of eggs that expire, not hatching them. If you have a specific question about how to hatch your egg, please post again where you are up to and what help you actually need. There are lots of us happy to help players in distress. Some of us have read all the posts and finished hatching them so we can help you. I hope that clears up some of your questions. Good luck hatching your pyre egg.

StoryPlayer67
05-31-14, 06:48 PM
This is the beginning of a new part of the game. Dragons! We are entering the different new worlds with others around the world together . This is not just a game people play it is a creation of minds coming together to build relationships as we play a game to pass the day. We are starting to be in excited to the deepest most very interests that you can't control! Castle Story. You know the saying first comes love!? Welll, who doesn't like dragons! Things stated to get heated up in the kingdom that are about to change and embark while Defying distribution! Believe building a Castle in which your dreams are made of by building your very own Kingdom and you are the Ruler! It gets interesting with castles for are new friends along with a few enemies. The crafty buildings and the lovable characters that will last in the minds forever. I enjoyed how neighbors came together to help others out and build relationships! Castle Story not just a game it is a family strong born into the hearts of many. Every day a new territory is discovered and when the moment comes your not just playing a game any more. You are part of a Story about things that you can only dream of. As we expand and build we make friends that is ever lasting. We are just getting introduced to new characters that are unique like the child in us all. For all ages I highly recommend playing this game by your self or even with your childrens. Go at your own pace and remember to have fun an most of all have patience. Could you please let us know what is in store for us as I wanted to know more about cross branding feature coming up?
Thank you Team Lava for a game every loves!
Christine Lyon Lorio
WRITER
MAY 30,2014
Now let me see if I can get one more egg !!!

StoryPlayer67
05-31-14, 06:49 PM
I just made a new page but I don't know how this works yet. Bare with me. I wanted to put that on my page.

doobievilla
05-31-14, 06:59 PM
This is the beginning of a new part of the game. Dragons! We are entering the different new worlds with others around the world together . This is not just a game people play it is a creation of minds coming together to build relationships as we play a game to pass the day. We are starting to be in excited to the deepest most very interests that you can't control! Castle Story. You know the saying first comes love!? Welll, who doesn't like dragons! Things stated to get heated up in the kingdom that are about to change and embark while Defying distribution! Believe building a Castle in which your dreams are made of by building your very own Kingdom and you are the Ruler! It gets interesting with castles for are new friends along with a few enemies. The crafty buildings and the lovable characters that will last in the minds forever. I enjoyed how neighbors came together to help others out and build relationships! Castle Story not just a game it is a family strong born into the hearts of many. Every day a new territory is discovered and when the moment comes your not just playing a game any more. You are part of a Story about things that you can only dream of. As we expand and build we make friends that is ever lasting. We are just getting introduced to new characters that are unique like the child in us all. For all ages I highly recommend playing this game by your self or even with your childrens. Go at your own pace and remember to have fun an most of all have patience. Could you please let us know what is in store for us as I wanted to know more about cross branding feature coming up?
Thank you Team Lava for a game every loves!
Christine Lyon Lorio
WRITER
MAY 30,2014
Now let me see if I can get one more egg !!!

So is everyone Ok with Castle Story turning into Dragon Story 2?

moge84
05-31-14, 07:00 PM
Just wanted to express my frustration with this last challenge... After going on at least 20 adventures I have ONE egg. ONE. how is this even fair?

doobievilla
05-31-14, 07:01 PM
Just wanted to express my frustration with this last challenge... After going on at least 20 adventures I have ONE egg. ONE. how is this even fair?

Be lucky you got one dude.

newzealander
05-31-14, 07:01 PM
Over 60 quests, and no sparkling egg. 10 hours to go. To purchase, or not to purchase?...that is the question.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 07:03 PM
Over 60 quests, and no sparkling egg. 10 hours to go. To purchase, or not to purchase?...that is the question.
Recheck your time converter chart cuz it's actually 9 hrs left. Best of luck with your decision. :)

roguebee
05-31-14, 07:05 PM
Finally, just before going out for dinner tonight I got my third egg. Now to rest, enjoy completing the quests (and collect water and jewels to hatch two eggs).

doobievilla
05-31-14, 07:06 PM

Do not.. unless they drop something more then all the rest do.. its over****.. i think this quest was to expose all the Shallow People.. be happy with what you got and have no regrets.

CottageRose
05-31-14, 07:10 PM
They seem much like the original dragons, but if the visual design of your kingdom is important to you and you want something more than plain orange or mottled blue, then it's worth thinking about.

Me? I'm a completist collector, and bought my Sparkling Egg. At least these things don't fill up my shelves and closets. lol

doobievilla
05-31-14, 07:16 PM
They seem much like the original dragons, but if the visual design of your kingdom is important to you and you want something more than plain orange or mottled blue, then it's worth thinking about.

Me? I'm a completist collector, and bought my Sparkling Egg. At least these things don't fill up my shelves and closets. lol

Do you have anything in your Pantry that you have not touched in the last Month?

schmookis
05-31-14, 07:17 PM
Having started playing after the love shack, I have always wanted an alicorn. I know I can buy one but I wanted to earn it from completing the challenge. I promised myself if I got two eggs with this challenge I would buy myself the third. Now I can buy the egg but still play the game to earn my dragon. Thanks TL. What a great adventure this is. ����

doobievilla
05-31-14, 07:20 PM
Having started playing after the love shack, I have always wanted an alicorn. I know I can buy one but I wanted to earn it from completing the challenge. I promised myself if I got two eggs with this challenge I would buy myself the third. Now I can buy the egg but still play the game to earn my dragon. Thanks TL. What a great adventure this is. ����

TL needs to thank you.. you paid their bills.

newzealander
05-31-14, 07:35 PM
Do not.. unless they drop something more then all the rest do.. its over****.. i think this quest was to expose all the Shallow People.. be happy with what you got and have no regrets.

I love your thinking, Doobie. You clinched it for me. My last adventure is out. If there is no egg, I will not purchase. Anyway, I didn't like the idea of collecting 45 trade tickets to hatch the egg when I haven't cleared the last of my land yet. 200 gems saved :-)

doobievilla
05-31-14, 07:47 PM
I love your thinking, Doobie. You clinched it for me. My last adventure is out. If there is no egg, I will not purchase. Anyway, I didn't like the idea of collecting 45 trade tickets to hatch the egg when I haven't cleared the last of my land yet. 200 gems saved :-)

On last 2 i can muster.. looking for Sparky... time is running and you cant stop time..unless we all of a sudden get one of those watches you see in a Twilight Zone episode.. hmm maybe TL should do a Gem offer of a Stop Time Watch.?

myndisue
05-31-14, 07:58 PM
Still have one quest on its way home & enough to do one more after that. Hopefully the last egg will show up in one of them or at least 6 pyre crystals so I can finish hatching my 1st egg.

doobievilla
05-31-14, 08:02 PM
Still have one quest on its way home & enough to do one more after that. Hopefully the last egg will show up in one of them or at least 6 pyre crystals so I can finish hatching my 1st egg.You know Yoga.? we can do some moves and get the vibe working. we can make this Egg Happen!!

Marmalademuffin
05-31-14, 08:03 PM
I finally got the third egg and have everything to hatch it except I am missing 10 truffles. Does anybody know how many gems to skip that part? Because I am of course anxious to hatch it but don't want to end up having to use trade tickets and I don't mind using a few gems to skip but don't want to spend a whole lot when I can wait a few more days for more truffles.
Thanks in advance to anybody that can answer my question.

doobievilla
05-31-14, 08:06 PM
I finally got the third egg and have everything to hatch it except I am missing 10 truffles. Does anybody know how many gems to skip that part? Because I am of course anxious to hatch it but don't want to end up having to use trade tickets and I don't mind using a few gems to skip but don't want to spend a whole lot when I can wait a few more days for more truffles.
Thanks in advance to anybody that can answer my question.
try the first post and why the hurry? just be happy you got it fool

jomykje
05-31-14, 08:12 PM
My knights are looking for the sparkling egg for the last time.... I hope they will find it and bring it back. Or at least Bring back the last big diamond I need, so I can hatch it of I decide to buy it.

MusicMeow6
05-31-14, 08:14 PM
So it's 9 hours until the quest ends and I'm at a loss. I have been doing the pyre quest every 3 hours like clockwork (I've been setting an alarm so I didn't forget) ever since the event began and I still haven't gotten the sparkling egg. I started out with maybe 30-50 Mithril and now I have zero. I've been dipping into my gems to help me complete the quests but I'm beginning to not only get nervous, but I'm beginning to feel *****ed because if this event ends and I still don't have the Sparkling dragon, I'll have wasted more then 120 gems on this event alone. Any help or advice on what's going on?
Thanks!

hottrthanhott
05-31-14, 08:17 PM
Hello everyone!
I got 8 hours on my clock. I had 120 gems, so couldn't get the Sparkling Dragon. I bought the Living Wood tree instead, since I was wasting too much energy deforesting my woods, flowering my white flowers, etc to convert it into Living Wood. But my 6 conservatories, and all the other places, weren't really dropping seeds. And my new tree drops 1 each 4 hours!
I found myself with the Castle & the Barracks just waiting for action.
I got enough to send two more before the clock ticks tocks its final ring... Wish me luck!
I have only gotten money, bit of energy and only 3 scales from both dragons... But I still want the last...
Masochist me... SMH to myself! ;)

To those that didn't get any... I am SO SO SO sorry for you! I was one crying for an extra ultramarine that I wasn't going to be able to hatch...then read that many didn't even get ONE.
If you are high level and used all your resources like me, that's harsh. But for the lower ones that worked to GET resources to send at least 1-2 adventures a day... I think that's worse. I truly hope you get one before time runs out.

Good luck to all!!!

Marmalademuffin
05-31-14, 08:19 PM
try the first post and why the hurry? just be happy you got it fool
I am happy yes and also a fool to spend so much time on this game! But it's all fun.

kudukuda
05-31-14, 08:38 PM
Last adventure.... Time and resources done. Just collected, and guess what, I GOT THE EGG!!
Was sure i wouldn't get it.
Gave the adament just to start the next phase...
Ah, now I can relax.

hottrthanhott
05-31-14, 08:43 PM
Last adventure.... Time and resources done. Just collected, and guess what, I GOT THE EGG!!
Ah, now I can relax.

CONGRATS! I hope I have the same luck!

doobievilla
05-31-14, 08:46 PM
I am happy yes and also a fool to spend so much time on this game! But it's all fun.

Sometimes luck runs out

fabulus12
05-31-14, 09:07 PM
I hope everybody got the dragons, we all worked hard trying for them.

I did get all three (I got my third yesterday) this is one of the few times I actually was able to get an item that was a random drop. Without buying it. I love the multi tasks of this quest.

But random drops are very frustrating, and disappointing when it's over and the nests are empty. I have several disappointed neighbors, I feel sorry for them. TL maybe next time it can be an egg after a set number of adventures.

Queenzod
05-31-14, 09:10 PM
TL maybe next time I can be an egg after a set number of adventures.

Wow! You just blew my mind! Be an egg! I can't even imagine what that would feel like!

doobievilla
05-31-14, 09:15 PM
Wow! You just blew my mind! Be an egg! I can't even imagine what that would feel like!

Well if he is a Egg any longer he will disappear

hottrthanhott
05-31-14, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by fabulus12
TL maybe next time I can be an egg after a set number of adventures.

My neighbor knows what it feels like!!! He's become a rotten egg by now looking for them! :p

Seriously though... It would be great if next time you get the prize after certain amount of adventures... It won't be random, then. I'm sure that's what Fab meant. :)

schmookis
05-31-14, 09:34 PM
Ba Ha Ha! I just collected from my final adventure with fingers etc crossed. No sparkling egg. *sigh*. Oh well back to my regular game.ooh. I haven't collected from my forgotten roost... And Bam! Manticore Egg. Crazy game gremlins. You have a very strange sense of humor!

myndisue
05-31-14, 10:11 PM
You know Yoga.? we can do some moves and get the vibe working. we can make this Egg Happen!!

No last egg... Oh well, I didn't think I'd get any since I didn't have a dragon. Busting all of those rocks to craft pyre crystals, gave me lots of gold nuggets for golden trades. I got enough gems to kick start my quests again. Started out using gems for the armor but got some dragon scales from the quest (finally!) but ran out of mithrill(sp?) and used gems for the ice brand. All in all I did good for only going on about 12 quests in total.

sabrinashal
05-31-14, 10:39 PM
Ah, now I can relax.

i am happy for you

i just send out my last adventure

most likely i wont get the egg but i will keep on trying

sad ...

doobievilla
05-31-14, 10:42 PM
i am happy for you

sad ...

Well i know you will. You heard it from me.

kudukuda
05-31-14, 10:42 PM
i am happy for you

sad ...

Sending youthe best of luck

knuffel19
05-31-14, 10:55 PM
Hope you get it!

Castloninian
05-31-14, 11:09 PM
Last two adventures are out now. Woke up in the middle of the night and sent some off, so these are numbers 51 and 52. That's the best I could do, but will it be enough?

Congrats to all who've just got it... and commiserations in advance to those who won't. Let's hope there are a few more jubilant responses in the next 5 hours. By the way, the timer for the special value pack is spot on as the end time I believe. The other timer is more confusing.

jomykje
05-31-14, 11:33 PM
My knights are looking for the sparkling egg for the last time.... I hope they will find it and bring it back. Or at least Bring back the last big diamond I need, so I can hatch it of I decide to buy it.

They returned. No egg and no big diamond. O well, back to the normal game now. Luckely I can stop looking for piles of seeds! O, wait... I am in the middle of the "sapling goal" and the "sister, sister goal", so...back to collecting piles of seeds. 😁

faeriedust
06-01-14, 12:02 AM
Is it over now? Or are there a few hours left? I got the "Royal Proclamation!" message again.

jomykje
06-01-14, 12:11 AM
I think we have almost 4 hours left.

faeriedust
06-01-14, 12:17 AM
I think we have almost 4 hours left.

Oh I see. So that is what Castloninian meant by "the timer for the special value pack is spot on as the end time."

jsburas
06-01-14, 12:19 AM
What happens if we send out one more trip but time ends while they're gone?

Castloninian
06-01-14, 12:20 AM
Oh I see. So that is what Castloninian meant by "the timer for the special value pack is spot on as the end time."

Yes the goal timer says 4hrs and the value pack timer says 3hrs40mns. And I looked at it yesterday and the goal timer seems to be rounded up. Useful to know.

Castloninian
06-01-14, 12:21 AM

I believe you can collect after the timer ends, you still have a chance at an egg but all the goals to hatch that egg will have expired, so can't so anything with the egg.

CottageRose
06-01-14, 12:22 AM
Someone checked and confirmed earlier that the egg could still drop if the knights returned after time ran out. (Sorry I don't remember who.)

BungoCook
06-01-14, 12:23 AM
I don't believe it!!!! Had 4 hrs on the clock left for sparkling egg. Sent out 2 adventures thinking ok still got a chance with those even after timer ends. Not sure exactly how many adventures but must be 50plus. Suddenly got enough seeds for one last vital essence so decided to speed up the castle adventure. Lo and behold sparkling egg dropped.
I would have enjoyed this event so much more if it relied on number of adventures for a drop rather than random.
It was unsurprisingly a gem sucker design. It is attached to a business after all despite how much of some of our lives it has become. Thanks for the fun TL but please heed us on random drops.

CottageRose
06-01-14, 12:27 AM
I believe you can collect after the timer ends, you still have a chance at an egg but all the goals to hatch that egg will have expired, so can't so anything with the egg.
I'm not sure the quests won't be available if you have the egg. From the first page FAQ:

Q. If I have the egg and the 10 days expires will I still be able to do the quests for the egg?

Originally Posted by glimmergate
They will never expire once you have the egg. The timed portions of the quests will expire if you don't complete them in time, but the quests themselves are designed so that even if you miss every timed portion, as long as you have the egg, you will be able to hatch it.

I understand the quests not being available if you already completed them and you get a second egg. And if you don't get an egg, then there's nothing to hatch. But it sounded like if you got an egg and hadn't done the quests, you should be able too. Or, I could just be confused by how it was phrased.

Castloninian
06-01-14, 12:41 AM
Aaaaaaargh. Sped up my last adventure with 6 gems so I could just squeeze in one more and I got my sparkly egg on which was my 52nd adventure. Other people have said they got it on a sped up adventure so if you have one last shot, you might just want to try it.

Woohoo!!!!

kudukuda
06-01-14, 12:44 AM
Aaaaaaargh. Sped up my last adventure with 6 gems so I could just squeeze in one more and I got my sparkly egg on which was my 52nd adventure. Other people have said they got it on a sped up adventure so if you have one last shot, you might just want to try it.

Woohoo!!!!
I've been hoping you would get it.. So happy for you!

CottageRose
06-01-14, 12:44 AM

Woohoo!!!!
Woohoo!!! Congrats!

iAyun
06-01-14, 01:02 AM
On my last infiltration (buy ice brand with gems because I have no more mithril):
Hurray!!! :D

sventopia
I have spent $30 on gems to finish by the deadline I still don't have the last egg. GAWD!

sventopia
I should get it on principal alone, jerks!

lanahcomb03
06-01-14, 01:27 AM
I only have 2 large diamonds after many, many treasure troves obtained and chopped, and a whole lot of visiting the deep mines. What gives? I can't even complete this task?!? It is very frustrating! Please help!

troubadours
06-01-14, 01:54 AM
So a few hours before the goal expires I collected from my last adventure... Still no 3rd egg! I ultimately spent gems to get it after closer to 70 adventures. Ridiculous. I understand the time limited goals being much harder and I have enjoyed the past goals, but this one really frustrated me. I have sent out at least 70(!!!) adventures and still no egg. I understand not achieving the goal if I wasn't really trying or didn't work so hard at it, but I am one of the players setting alarms to wake up and collect from adventures and I have had my knights working overtime. If I hadn't spent the last few days trying to get the egg and just decided from the beginning to sped gems on the dragon I wouldn't mind, but I have been working and working on the goal, so spending gems just to avoid the time limit gives absolutely no satisfaction in achieving the goal. The work I put in was for nothing and that takes a lot of the fun out of the game. I have been playing daily for the last year and I love this game but this goal really took a lot of my enjoyment out of the game. That's a bummer! There really should be something put into the code for random drops to ensure this doesn't happen and that after so many tries, the item will drop. If goals like this are the future of the game I may need to start looking for something new and that is a sad thought.

Edited: Also, I did speed up a few quests with gems, so that technique didn't do anything for me

littlevicdon
06-01-14, 02:00 AM

You are just like me been crafting etc and only got the one egg. Also very disappointed and frustrated and does make me wonder sometimes why I play! I do think all players should have been rewarded with all 3 eggs and not a select few as we have all worked hard.

newzealander
06-01-14, 02:11 AM
I think the final count was 63 adventures, and no sparkling egg. "Random" is one thing, but this was just ridiculous. I'm just relieved that I didn't give in and spend gems to buy the last dragon. I doubt my world will come to an end. But TL, where's the fairness to your long-term players in this one? If your aim was solely to clean out our inventories, then congratulations.

CLOVERKAITO
06-01-14, 02:16 AM
Less than 2 hours left, just collected from my 45th adventures and still no third egg... I have enough to send one more adventure (its collection time would be after the event expiration time so its for energies + another treasure trove), but I will craft another ice brand and dragon armor just to look pretty in my inventory lol.

Now to proceed to fork over 200 gems (not bought) for the sparkling egg... and to chop the 21 treasure troves I got to see if there is any large diamonds inside. The first 24 troves I chopped had only one large diamond which sucked ="=

Edit: Got nicer stuff from my last 21 troves. 4 diamonds, 4 gems, and a bunch of random feasts, jewels, diamonds, mermaid scale (just one), and silvers. The first 24 troves I chopped (to fulfill the 200 jewels part) didn't have much things worth mentioning...

And even though I have everything that the baron asks for (coins, prime cuts, truffles... golden apple is the one that's hard to part cuz I only have 5) I really just want to punch him in the face right now for being such a jerk LOL :p

JayUK69
06-01-14, 02:16 AM
I only have 2 large diamonds after many, many treasure troves obtained and chopped, and a whole lot of visiting the deep mines. What gives? I can't even complete this task?!? It is very frustrating! Please help!

Getting the Sparkling Egg was the main thing though, you have unlimited time to get the diamonds to hatch it. It is frustrating, but not half as much for those who didn't get the egg and the timer is about to run out.

bebubee
06-01-14, 02:40 AM
Finally forced to quit! Unfair game & can't believed that it is all from luck!

diaara
06-01-14, 02:55 AM
So a few hours before the goal expires I collected from my last adventure... Still no 3rd egg! I ultimately spent gems to get it after closer to 70 adventures. Ridiculous. I understand the time limited goals being much harder and I have enjoyed the past goals, but this one really frustrated me. I have sent out at least 70(!!!) adventures and still no egg. I understand not achieving the goal if I wasn't really trying or didn't work so hard at it, but I am one of the players setting alarms to wake up and collect from adventures and I have had my knights working overtime. If I hadn't spent the last few days trying to get the egg and just decided from the beginning to sped gems on the dragon I wouldn't mind, but I have been working and working on the goal, so spending gems just to avoid the time limit gives absolutely no satisfaction in achieving the goal. The work I put in was for nothing and that takes a lot of the fun out of the game. I have been playing daily for the last year and I love this game but this goal really took a lot of my enjoyment out of the game. That's a bummer! There really should be something put into the code for random drops to ensure this doesn't happen and that after so many tries, the item will drop. If goals like this are the future of the game I may need to start looking for something new and that is a sad thought.

Edited: Also, I did speed up a few quests with gems, so that technique didn't do anything for me

I think all the people who dint find their third egg after so much effort is feeling the same way as you are. And I am one of them. I even bought supplies for gems along with speeding up. I love this game so much that I deleted most of the other games. This is the first time I am really disappointed with this quest. When it was meant for everyone to get all the three eggs with quests then why dint everyone go them? Some people got duplicate eggs along with all the three. And some not even one egg. So unfair and frustrating. Last trip is going on and I really hope I will get that ultramarine egg.

faeriedust
06-01-14, 03:08 AM

Woohoo!!!!

Wow congratulations!! That's wonderful!

faeriedust
06-01-14, 03:10 AM
I'm not sure the quests won't be available if you have the egg. From the first page FAQ:

Q. If I have the egg and the 10 days expires will I still be able to do the quests for the egg?

They will never expire once you have the egg. The timed portions of the quests will expire if you don't complete them in time, but the quests themselves are designed so that even if you miss every timed portion, as long as you have the egg, you will be able to hatch it.

I understand the quests not being available if you already completed them and you get a second egg. And if you don't get an egg, then there's nothing to hatch. But it sounded like if you got an egg and hadn't done the quests, you should be able too. Or, I could just be confused by how it was phrased.

I think once you actually got the egg before the time runs out then you will have unlimited time to do the subsequent quests. However if the initial quest that requires you to find the egg times out then you might be out of luck.

dala12
06-01-14, 03:32 AM
Just decided to make one last trip with gems only! I hope to win the last egg! Must I speed up before time runs out or do you think it doesn't matter because the knight must come back? Mmmm 20 min. To go....

JayUK69
06-01-14, 03:34 AM
Just decided to make one last trip with gems only! I hope to win the last egg! Must I speed up before time runs out or do you think it doesn't matter because the knight must come back? Mmmm 20 min. To go....

I would speed up just to be sure.

warg0dessss
06-01-14, 03:45 AM
Soooo if I press skip, worth 200 gems, will I get the sparkling/bijou dragon egg?

dala12
06-01-14, 03:46 AM
Yes, I do it then! Hopefully I got the egg!

Edit, nope, no egg......! I have two in total.

silveryedges
06-01-14, 03:46 AM
Soooo if I press skip, worth 200 gems, will I get the sparkling/bijou dragon egg?

Yes. But time is running. Just a little over ten minutes to go.

warg0dessss
06-01-14, 03:47 AM
Yes. But time is running. Just a little over ten minutes to go.

Okey!! Thaaanks!

perry5
06-01-14, 03:48 AM

Yes you will. I retuned from last quest with no sparkling egg. Skipped it for 200 gems and the egg is in my inventory now. Hope that helps.

silveryedges
06-01-14, 03:49 AM
Yes, I do it then! Hopefully I got the egg!!

Fingers crossed for you!

JayUK69
06-01-14, 03:50 AM
I don't have the timer left, but have sent out on adventure with another hour left until collection. Can someone whose counter has ended let us know if the adventure disappears, if it's still there I'll craft more materials to send on more adventures.

silveryedges
06-01-14, 03:51 AM
For those who are wondering wether to speed up their quests before time is off:

Looks like adventures sent before the expiry time, but collected afterwards, still have a chance to find the egg. However! The quests themselves ("get the ultramarine egg") will have expired, so you won't be able to start them =/

I would plan on having all your Adventures collected before the quests expire.

Castloninian
06-01-14, 03:54 AM
Thanks everyone, really chuffed I got the last egg. Very unexpected. For those with adventures still to collect, good luck! Six minutes left!

warg0dessss
06-01-14, 03:54 AM
Yes you will. I retuned from last quest with no sparkling egg. Skipped it for 200 gems and the egg is in my inventory now. Hope that helps.

It did! Thanks a lot!

starlighter21
06-01-14, 03:57 AM
On my final adventure i got the ultramarine egg!!! eeeee, i still hadnt gotten the sparkling, but thats ok, i was prepared to spend the gems so now I have all three!!!!! weeeeeee

doran89
06-01-14, 04:00 AM
O M G !! there was 2 minutes left on my timer and i read in the forum that if the quest expires it goes away. I sent out an adventure earlier and there were 2 hours left on it... so I decided to skip it with for 9 gems...

I GOT MY LAST 3rd EGG!!!!! WOW! Lucky? Or just s****ed... haha!! :cool:

dala12
06-01-14, 04:00 AM
Edit my post, no egg! But I have two so... But I liked the last one so much!

idrispad
06-01-14, 04:05 AM
Any idea why I've been given the Jewel Absorber quest when I don't have a sparkling egg to hatch?? :confused:

JayUK69
06-01-14, 04:05 AM
O M G !! there was 2 minutes left on my timer and i read in the forum that if the quest expires it goes away. I sent out an adventure earlier and there were 2 hours left on it... so I decided to skip it with for 9 gems...

I GOT MY LAST 3rd EGG!!!!! WOW! Lucky? Or just s****ed... haha!! :cool:

Seems like quite a few of us got the last egg by speeding up with gems. Thankfully I only spent about 65 gems in total for materials and speeding up, much less than the 200 it would cost to skip the egg quest. The gems were all free anyway, so no loss.

vuvhappy
06-01-14, 04:07 AM
Any idea why I've been given the Jewel Absorber quest when I don't have a sparkling egg to hatch?? :confused:
Me too, so I thought maybe it was a gift.... I did everything but I didn't have the egg to hatch..... Awful....

freesiawoods
06-01-14, 04:07 AM

I got it too on both games. Thought I'd gotten the egg as I was adventuring till the last hour, but no it is not in my inventory.

doran89
06-01-14, 04:08 AM
Yes ! That was great! It was my absolute final adventure, i even sadly had to buy one of the items as i ran out of mithril and I thought being clever I send them out one last time before the quest expires... but didnt know it wouldnt count towards it! So I was forced to skip ... SO GLAD I DID :)

pixieblob
06-01-14, 04:08 AM

I have too. When i clicked expire on the quest the dialog popped up that read to me like i'd been given the egg anyway. in my excitement i handed over all the Jewel Absosrber requiremenets but only realised afterwards there was no egg in my inventory :(

calipitter
06-01-14, 04:10 AM
When the timer ran out for the aquamarine egg I pressed finish and it said I got the egg and gave me the Polaris adventure next! But when I check my inventory there is no egg. What gives?

dragoniakingdom
06-01-14, 04:10 AM
[QUOTE=JayUK69;911383]I don't have the timer left, but have sent out on adventure with another hour left until collection. Can someone whose counter has ended let us know if the adventure disappears, if it's still there I'll craft more materials to send on more

My timer has ended.

I don't have an adventure out,but it is listed in my Castle.

vuvhappy
06-01-14, 04:11 AM
All us of us are in the same boat so ......Help:confused:

freesiawoods
06-01-14, 04:12 AM
Glitch? TL this is your chance to put things right and make a bunch of unhappy players happy by giving us the egg :-)

JayUK69
06-01-14, 04:12 AM
[QUOTE=JayUK69;911383]I don't have the timer left, but have sent out on adventure with another hour left until collection. Can someone whose counter has ended let us know if the adventure disappears, if it's still there I'll craft more materials to send on more

My timer has ended.

Thanks, just what I wanted to know. I'll make more materials and send off on more adventures so I can build up a hoard of troves for future use. Had some really good drops including expansion permits, trade tickets, gems, adamant etc...

JayUK69
06-01-14, 04:13 AM
Glitch? TL this is your chance to put things right and make a bunch of unhappy players happy by giving us the egg :-)

I hope so for all those who didn't manage to get them all.

faeriedust
06-01-14, 04:14 AM
Maybe if you have an adventure out and you miraculously get an egg then you can use the egg for that quest. If the quest stays there, then you'll have an option to buy the egg whenever you want I guess.

alexium
06-01-14, 04:16 AM
I started out well in this challenge gaining the first 2 dragon eggs within a few days. It was engaging doing something more than the usual mundane stuff which is this game when there is no challenge to be done - its very same same. It was great making decisions about what and how to meet each step ....and then the fun ended. I actually ran out of seeds as they just stop dropping from any garden and so could not craft the vital extract to make the armour - i had to use up the gems I had saved to help along the way. After days of quests and with only a few hours to go I did eventually get a third egg....but another ultramarine egg - not the sparkly one I was expecting next. I was perplexed especially as I had been reading posts along the way and knew this had happened to others. To what purpose was getting an egg I already had and could do nothing, zero, zilch with? I can't hatch it and its not going to help with anything else in the game. Is this a glitch in the challenge? What a ridiculous end to the challenge. In the end I had no seeds and no gems to do any more quests. Obviously those who gained the three eggs are very happy indeed - shame not everyone can feel that way!

faeriedust
I don't have the timer left, but have sent out on adventure with another hour left until collection. Can someone whose counter has ended let us know if the adventure disappears, if it's still there I'll craft more materials to send on more

My timer has ended.

Did you reload your app? I haven't reloaded mine yet and the option is still there.

sarahlfox
Try to download it, even if the offer is gone. Sometimes i got the reward although it wasn't there anymore...

This worked for me! Even though the 'Make It Rain' con had gone from CS, i installed the app and then got the gems. Worth knowing in future.

lleighindiana
06-01-14, 04:18 AM
Hey, I hit finish after being disappointed that my final quest didn't give me an egg, and it popped up that I had got the egg!

diaara
06-01-14, 04:21 AM
With 15 more minutes I bought sword, armor and sent on adventure and collected immediately by speeding with gems and surprise ... I got the final egg. Spent gems like 60-70 but am super happy I got all dragons. And one more thing the adventure is still on! That means what?

diaara
06-01-14, 04:25 AM
Hey, I hit finish after being disappointed that my final quest didn't give me an egg, and it popped up that I had got the egg!

You mean if I had let the quest finish, I would have got the egg without using the gems? :rolleyes:

idrispad
06-01-14, 04:26 AM
You mean if I had let the quest finish, I would have got the egg without using the gems? :rolleyes:

No, you get the next quest in the quest line but there is no egg to hatch.

freesiawoods
06-01-14, 04:31 AM
I have too. When i clicked expire on the quest the dialog popped up that read to me like i'd been given the egg anyway. in my excitement i handed over all the Jewel Absosrber requiremenets but only realised afterwards there was no egg in my inventory :(

What happened after you gave all the requirements??

Rockinkitten
06-01-14, 04:32 AM
I got the quest telling me to hatch the sparkly egg I don't have.

pixieblob
06-01-14, 04:33 AM
Not sure as i only had one adamant so it's not quite finished yet.

Rockinkitten
06-01-14, 04:33 AM
I don't have all the diamonds. I gave the jewels and other stuff which I probably shouldn't have because I lost them for nothing now.

diaara
06-01-14, 04:37 AM
Actually i gave up on last adventure, which also I collected using gems, when I dint get the final egg. And now I am so happy that I decided to take one more adventure on gems just before 15 min of finishing time!

S1Rensong
06-01-14, 04:37 AM
I've asked for clarification on this - I also lost all those resources because I thought I'd just overlooked the Sparkling egg. I had actually intended to buy it anyway, but had to work this morning.

I'm pretty cross at the moment!

pegsfarm1
06-01-14, 04:52 AM

I did the same thing. Now I am stuck on a goal that says place the egg, but it have no egg to place after giving up jewels, adamant and my diamonds! Ugh!

Mylly2
06-01-14, 04:58 AM
I hit the finish button after the goal had expired.
Lots of give this, give that came up in a goal....I gave loads of resources for nothing, I was under the impression I'd got my final egg. The goal didn't recognize I didn't have a 3rd egg in my inventory and I was too confused to work out what was going on.
I force closed, deleted and reinstalled. Then came here and realised I've wasted supplies....
I want my supplies back!!! Or a dragon.

idrispad
06-01-14, 05:00 AM
I did the same thing. Now I am stuck on a goal that says place the egg, but it have no egg to place after giving up jewels, adamant and my diamonds! Ugh!

What is the gem cost to skip this bit?
I wonder if you'd get a dragon for skipping it.

easyreader
06-01-14, 05:04 AM
Lots of give this, give that came up in a goal....I gave loads of resources for nothing, I was under the impression I'd got my final egg. The goal didn't recognize I didn't have a 3rd egg in my inventory and I was too confused to work out what was going on.
I force closed, deleted and reinstalled. Then came here and realised I've wasted supplies....

I did the same. I've never posted on this forum but I am seriously annoyed and came here looking for answers. This is ridiculous.

kumkibaby
06-01-14, 05:04 AM
Why this happened ? Give back all inventories or dragons

noobee3
06-01-14, 05:08 AM
My game is having a breakdown at the moment. I have two eggs, not the sparkling one, but it seems to be going through the goals as if I have the egg. Also, it has repeated the same dialogue about jewels and diamonds three times now. I want to know if I'm getting a dragon before I hand over anymore resources. I gave 50 jewels, 50 silver and 2 adamant, and I'm now being told to find 5 diamonds (I have 3 already). All of these timed goals always go wrong. I used 240 gems trying to get my third egg. What a joke.

sabrinashal
06-01-14, 05:09 AM

... yep

1individual
06-01-14, 05:10 AM
I did the same. I've never posted on this forum but I am seriously annoyed and came here looking for answers. This is ridiculous.

I did the same thing as all of you. Very annoyed! Then I noticed my nest was ready to be collected from and I got an 'unknown egg'. Hatching takes two days. Maybe everyone gets their missing sparkling egg this way? Fingers crossed! Oh, and the quest is still there as well.

patoubzh1
06-01-14, 05:12 AM
Same issue... Gave all resources and now stuck with no egg to place,,,

mamapuls
06-01-14, 05:13 AM
I am glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought they'd gotten the sparkling egg and wasted a bunch of resources only to end up with no egg to hatch. I sure wish I'd checked my inventory first. :(

thenameigotstuckwith
06-01-14, 05:21 AM
This is the worst glitch ever!! 50 Jewels, 50 Silver, 2 Adamants, and 5 Diamonds. But fortunately it's an easy glitch to fix.
I still have two Adventure to the Pyre Caverns cooking.

Just make the egg pop out from either one. Yep, too easy.

purpledaisy1511
06-01-14, 05:22 AM
I did the same thing as all of you. Very annoyed! Then I noticed my nest was ready to be collected from and I got an 'unknown egg'. Hatching takes two days. Maybe everyone gets their missing sparkling egg this way? Fingers crossed! Oh, and the quest is still there as well.

I have the same problem. Am wondering though what you mean by 'I noticed my nest was ready to be collected from.....'. Please excuse my ignorance but what's the nest??

girufel
06-01-14, 05:23 AM
Oh, I am so glad this forum exists. I was about to give my resources away after hitting the finish button thinking that I have got the third egg. But then I thought (oh yes, sometimes I do think) check the Forum first. Thank you guys.

Aesculapius1
06-01-14, 05:24 AM
Sorry, if this question has been asked but I couldn't find it ( but admittedly didn't look through all 240 pages). Will this event ever be repeated? I lost my phone on the 5th and wasn't able to get a new one until yesterday - in time to see 13 hours left on the event. I'm very disappointed to have missed out ...

Thanks in advance for any info.

1individual
06-01-14, 05:25 AM
Sorry, the Forgotton Roost. I always call it the nest.

xeikon
06-01-14, 05:28 AM
Wish i did the same, but in anger over wasted life chasing a sparkling egg i started an explore dark caves adventure, now even more peed off as it takes 20 +hrs to finish before i can get back to the pyre caverns, if it works "

purpledaisy1511
06-01-14, 05:28 AM
Thanks 1individual

judyluvs
06-01-14, 05:35 AM
I woke up, collected water to continue hatching the second egg; knowing the timer for the Pyre quest was over I went to clear the expired quest. Instead of just clearing out it prompted into "jewel absorber" quest to hatch the the third egg!! I freaked out thinking it was a TeamLava perk or I somehow missed the egg in my collections. I paid out jewels, diamonds and Adamant and... Nothing. The quest has built the nest for the third egg but I don't have it to place in the nest!! King Kaz and those fairies better step in with an egg they just "happen" to find for me!

HarleyQuinn28
06-01-14, 05:40 AM
Ugh, well I'm in the same boat as others. I clicked finish to see what happened and I thought they were giving us the sparkling egg. I was so excited but now bummed. Lost adamant, jewels, and 25 silver ore. Really hoping we get a dragon to finish this!

meme1098
Sorry, if this question has been asked but I couldn't find it ( but admittedly didn't look through all 240 pages). Will this event ever be repeated? I lost my phone on the 5th and wasn't able to get a new one until yesterday - in time to see 13 hours left on the event. I'm very disappointed to have missed out ...

Thanks in advance for any info.

You can get your game back by using the login feature.

Here's a link on how too that:

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

AVAL0NIAN
Is the egg hunt over? I'm still seeing the option in the list of adventures. I've just sent a couple. Is the timer still running?

Farmaniac
06-01-14, 05:46 AM
I have the same prob, stucking with a nest without an egg. Did any mod adress the issue?

fantaloonastic
06-01-14, 05:49 AM
Ugh, I clicked around like an idiot and wasted resources on the egg quest for which I have no egg as well. Happy Sunday!

Draxana
06-01-14, 05:49 AM
Ugh, well I'm in the same boat as others. I clicked finish to see what happened and I thought they were giving us the sparkling egg. I was so excited but now bummed. Lost adamant, jewels, and 25 silver ore. Really hoping we get a dragon to finish this!

Yikes, I am in that boat now as well. Sure hope it is not going to sink under the weight of us all!

BTW, I tried using a sped-up version of the Pyre Adventure as a possible fix, as another poster has suggested. No go; it is NOT a fix. I'm still sitting in the boat!

MBRBTBRB
06-01-14, 05:54 AM
Me too: going through the goals as if I have a third egg and using lots of resources doing so. After 48 quests and gazillions of resources and all that time & effort I think I've earned the third dragon!!! TL really need to fix this glitch asap.

cupcaker2
06-01-14, 06:00 AM
I just got the Ultramarine egg after hitting Finish on the goal. If it turns out I don't really have it after finishing the goals, I'll be fine with just Flare and Bijou! But hopefully Agywnn can give us answers!

Aesculapius1
06-01-14, 06:04 AM
Thanks, I'd gotten my game back ... That's when I found that this event was up and there only a few hours left. I'm just curious as to whether I'll have a chance to get these dragons at some point in the future

faeriedust
I just got the Ultramarine egg after hitting Finish on the goal. If it turns out I don't really have it after finishing the goals, I'll be fine with just Flare and Bijou! But hopefully Agywnn can give us answers!

Have you gone through your inventory to find the egg? If you got the quest line right after the quest timer ended, then you probably don't have the egg (like those in the sparkly egg boat). The ultramarine quest line uses up a lot of resources so you might want to wait a little to see if anyone from TL replies. Although if they do hand out the eggs for free then it would be better to make some headway on the timed part that pops up right away. If that makes any sense at all.

sabrinashal
best option is to leave it as it is and to just let us get that 3rd egg in due time
worst option (they can do) is to finish it all and not give us our resources back

froltojo
06-01-14, 06:06 AM
Well thank goodness I came to check here just before my last pyre adventure finished. I didn't click "Finish" on the expired sparkling egg until my adventure was finished hoping an egg would drop. Nope! So at least, now I have the "Jewel absorber" quest asking me for all my precious jewels, this is one time I'm not falling for it!
Thanks to everyone who posted about this glitch and commiserations on losing all your resources for nothing. Lets hope they reward us all with that missing egg.

thenameigotstuckwith
06-01-14, 06:11 AM
best option is to leave it as it is and to just let us get that 3rd egg in due time
worst option (they can do) is to finish it all and not give us our resources back

Well, the way I see it, we were baited into giving up resources. The worse case scenario should be that we are reverted to the status prior to pushing the finish button. I'm okay with that, but losing my resources because a glitch? Not cool...

SpiritWind00
06-01-14, 06:11 AM
I have several very unhappy neighbours who have also been victim to this glitch and given away resources. Bombard TL by email. That's what you'll have to do anyway if you want any chance of being compensated. This is very disappointing programming. I've posted on my wall, everyone should also do the same to try and save others from this glitch.

BlueCanary
06-01-14, 06:12 AM
I did the same thing as everyone else- wasted a ton of resources and 20 gems buying the two large diamonds I was missing due to being led into believing that I had picked up the egg on the last two adventures I had done overnight. I would like to see either:

A. Give everyone the egg. It was a fun quest and would do a lot for player morale. You have a lot of loyal players, why not throw them a bone? Especially after such a disappointing glitch. Or
B. Give everyone back the resources and gems that they spent on the glitch. It was a coding error rather than player error and people shouldn't be punished for that.

sabrinashal
06-01-14, 06:12 AM
Well thank goodness I came to check here just before my last pyre adventure finished. I didn't click "Finish" on the expired sparkling egg until my adventure was finished hoping an egg would drop. Nope! So at least, now I have the "Jewel absorber" quest asking me for all my precious jewels, this is one time I'm not falling for it!
Thanks to everyone who posted about this glitch and commiserations on losing all your resources for nothing. Lets hope they reward us all with that missing egg.

Jewels comes and goes ... but those 5 large diamonds can get to you ...

sabrinashal
06-01-14, 06:14 AM
I did the same thing as everyone else- wasted a ton of resources and 20 gems buying the two large diamonds I was missing due to being led into believing that I had picked up the egg on the last two adventures I had done overnight. I would like to see either:

A. Give everyone the egg. It was a fun quest and would do a lot for player morale. You have a lot of loyal players, why not throw them a bone? Especially after such a disappointing glitch. Or
B. Give everyone back the resources and gems that they spent on the glitch. It was a coding error rather than player error and people shouldn't be punished for that.

i don't want them to throw me a bone not even a dragon bone
i want them to trow me an egg!!! :)

devon60
06-01-14, 06:14 AM
Well, the way I see it, we were baited into giving up resources. The worse case scenario should be that we are reverted to the status prior to pushing the finish button. I'm okay with that, but losing my resources because a glitch? Not cool...

My thoughts exactly! I really feel *****ed.

idrispad
06-01-14, 06:16 AM
Is the gem cost to skip placing the egg the same as the 200 it cost to skip finding the egg?

sabrinashal
06-01-14, 06:22 AM
Is the gem cost to skip placing the egg the same as the 200 it cost to skip finding the egg?

you cant skip it

you only have a place button

vuvhappy
06-01-14, 06:22 AM
I think we deserve the egg. I had my inventories full.... Now empty and without the diamonds...... Jewels, amanant and mostly the egg. I know all the players that got them be probably upset if we receive it but we have done our part TL....:confused:

Anaboe
06-01-14, 06:24 AM
Ehm, I'm behind 50 pages in reading, but what is the glitch?

I've been fully re-stocked, so I can hatch my Ultramarin-egg (got it in the first few days of the tourney), but I don't have time to play the 2 days to get the 200 jewels... FWP.

meme1098
06-01-14, 06:26 AM
Ehm, I'm behind 50 pages in reading, but what is the glitch?

I've been fully re-stocked, so I can hatch my Ultramarin-egg (got it in the first few days of the tourney), but I don't have time to play the 2 days to get the 200 jewels... FWP.

Just go back a few pages & read. You'll get the gest.

angela3737
06-01-14, 06:27 AM
I'm in the same boat on my other account ( rays world ).... I thought I got the egg on the last collection ..prompted to do " absorb jewel".. Now lost my stuff and stuck on " place egg"

kumkibaby
06-01-14, 06:31 AM
Let TL Give back the resources. Else give us 3 eggs

dalechristel
06-01-14, 06:34 AM
Same thing here. I don't really care about the resources, since those will get replenished in a few days anyway by regular collections, but I was kind of excited when I thought I found another egg, only to get stuck after spending a bunch of resources. They made the mistake in programming, so they need to fix it by either giving people the extra egg if they are stuck, or returning resources

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-01-14, 06:37 AM
Folks ~ TL staff isn't in the office yet; it's only 6:37AM in Cali. I'm sure they will remedy this glitch that many people are experiencing once they're at WORK lol

Ps. Anybody else still have the pyre adventure available?

Missmooper
06-01-14, 06:38 AM
Ok, so I got to the end, pressed finish. Then saw the new task. Gave my silver, jewels, adamant, two large diamonds, came here to see what to expect next and am learning that if I continue providing what the task requests there will be no 'prize'.

Sheesh, what a let down. I knew it was too good to be true that I got the third egg on the last quest.

Hope this gets fixed and there is a pay off, if not I would like my silver, jewels and adamant back!

castlepriness
06-01-14, 06:40 AM
I was wondering about the adventure also. Hoping I can use this glitch to my advantage and earn more time. I tried speeding it up and came up eggless, not sure if it is worth it to continue with this adventure?

sabrinashal
06-01-14, 06:42 AM
Ok, so I got to the end, pressed finish. Then saw the new task. Gave my silver, jewels, adamant, two large diamonds, came here to see what to expect next and am learning that if I continue providing what the task requests there will be no 'prize'.

Sheesh, what a let down. I knew it was too good to be true that I got the third egg on the last quest.

Hope this gets fixed and there is a pay off, if not I would like my silver, jewels and adamant back!

what about your "large diamonds"?

mineeemee
Yep got me too :(. Quest finished n then it went on to the golden egg tasks so gave resources now stuck on place egg :((

Seriously700

Woohoo!!!!

Congrats! I believe we were similarly situated with resources throughout this quest. I ended up collecting from adventure #46 and #47 as I was going to sleep, with 8 hours left on the clock and no mithril left. No sparkly egg. I didn't speed those last 2 adventures up, but it sounds like that trick didn't work for anyone ... although I would have tried it if I had realized!

I'm disappointed but not devastated, although there were plenty of times where I was feeling stressed and anxious about this event even though it is "just a game". Hopefully I don't get dragon envy when I visit my luckier neighbors! And hopefully we don't get any quests needing mithril for a while!

Btw I didn't get any diamonds until I chopped treasure trove #43 so I probably wouldn't have been able to hatch the sparkly egg for many months anyway.

CanDyBridge
So, even though several others have posted about this glitch I thought I'd join the party as well, the same happened to me. I stopped before I spent diamonds because I realized I did not in fact have the ultramarine egg like I thought. It is incredibly weird though. I used adamant and though I don't really care about the other resources, adamant is hard to come by so I'd like that back lol.

I think the pyre adventure is still available for me cuz I can still make the ice brand and dragon armor. But I won't know until my knights come back from polaris.

perry5
06-01-14, 06:43 AM
I sent out a quest right before the supposed deadline. It just came back...didn't get an egg but did get a treasure trove and the quest to the pyre cavern is still there...hmmm.

Seriously700
06-01-14, 06:45 AM
Folks ~ TL staff isn't in the office yet; it's only 6:37AM in Cali. I'm sure they will remedy this glitch that many people are experiencing once they're at WORK lol

Ps. Anybody else still have the pyre adventure available?

And I'm guessing the development/programming staff is not working on a Sunday.

It does seem odd to me that these events are timed to end on weekends when no staff is available to help with any glitches that come up.

sabrinashal
06-01-14, 06:45 AM
I sent out a quest right before the supposed deadline. It just came back...didn't get an egg but did get a treasure trove and the quest to the pyre cavern is still there...hmmm.

i think the best thing is to just let us get that 3rd egg for unlimited time from the Pyre Caverns

freesiawoods
06-01-14, 06:46 AM
I still have the pyre adventure available and am unsure whether to go on a different adventure now or wait for news.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-01-14, 06:48 AM
And I'm guessing the development/programming staff is not working on a Sunday.

It does seem odd to me that these events are timed to end on weekends when no staff is available to help with any glitches that come up.
LOL!!! Doh, I TOTALLY forgot it's Sunday LOL ... you're right, hmm.

freesiawoods
06-01-14, 06:50 AM
Aside from this issue, I was thinking that with the exchange for forever snow now available for me, I could use it to upgrade my unfinished reindeer stable from Christmas. It is now requiring 50 forever snow to upgrade. Then I would only need to use gems for 10 polarian lichen in the next level and then finally buy the reindeer with gems. Anyone doing this or any thoughts?

Rockinkitten
06-01-14, 07:18 AM
No they won't be working, but I'm sure at least one of them is reading the forum!

dorrware
06-01-14, 07:30 AM
So now what? I want my "stuff back if I'm not getting the eggs . I did the same thing thinking maybe if you had tried enough times to get them they gave them to you in the end DUH!

beazyweazy
06-01-14, 07:35 AM
Same problem. I got so excited thinking they were rewarding my 1435 trips to pyre caverns with the missing two eggs. Nevermind the fact they gave me two flare eggs, one of which just went to waste. Sigh.

blontj3
06-01-14, 07:41 AM
Did you complete those goals and didn't get a dragon (egg)?

vitriolicheart
06-01-14, 07:43 AM
Question, if you fail on one of the timed trials do you get the next one?

Seriously700
06-01-14, 07:44 AM
I think that it would be great if TL could better balance the luck/random factor with effort/resources factor by adding (and communicating) a maximum number of adventures to achieve a goal.

So in this case, for example, they could have programmed it that, if not dropped earlier thru good luck, the pyre egg would be a guaranteed drop by adventure #10, the ultramarine by #30 and the sparkly egg by #50 or 60. If people were then told what the goals were, they could better plan the expending of limited resources and gems.

Luck still would be a factor, and would encourage resource-strapped folks to continue with their fingers crossed. But effort and resources would have been more fairly rewarded too.

I still think gem sales would be robust under this scenario. Many who were unwilling or unable to spend 200 gems for a missing egg, would have spent gems on supplies for the additional number of adventures that would have guaranteed the egg. Others would have preferred to buy a 2nd or 3rd egg outright, given their limited inventory of key items. And I think that there would have been much less frustration and much more fun for all!

I really don't think TL intended to alienate or annoy their advanced players with this event, but I think that's exactly what happened in too many cases which is really a shame.

meme1098
06-01-14, 07:48 AM
No they won't be working, but I'm sure at least one of them is reading the forum!

Nope. No one from TL or any mods are on right now.

Tap forum up at the top. Scroll all the way down and you can check who's on line.
Tap the Number and a list appears with all users & guests.

Nobody at all is online right now.

Question, if you fail on one of the timed trials do you get the next one?

Yep...but it just takes longer to get those items in the timed part. That's why I check each step (on page 1) and before I do anything to trigger that timed portion make sure I have everything needed ahead of time if possible.

jasren
06-01-14, 07:49 AM
Me too!!! I clicked finish, didn't have the sparkly egg, though I did over 40 adventures, and the goal to hatch it started. So I gave jewels adamant, then looked on first page here to see what I need next, but realised after checking the egg isn't in my inventory:/ I thought I just got it for doing over 40. Adv, but what the???? So if I continue the goal- no dragon???

MiloBear5
06-01-14, 07:52 AM
For those who have gone through the sparkling egg goals and have no egg can you skip that step with gems? If so how many?
I have no sparkling egg, but am still able to go on pyre quests.. So maybe there is still hope?

76shasta
06-01-14, 07:57 AM
I am trying to place sparkling egg and nothing happens when I press place.

konstans07
06-01-14, 08:01 AM
well, i have a ultramarine egg in my inventory that i don't know what to do, and a goal saying to place the sparkling egg...but where.....????

TyrellRose
06-01-14, 08:02 AM
is it me, or are the servers down all of a sudden?

ewoks1
06-01-14, 08:02 AM
The quests ended and I did not have the sparkling egg, after 45 tries. I still had the pyre quest available to go on and a sword and a vital extract, so I decided what did I have to lose? I went on the quest. It will finish in about a half hour, wonder if I'll get a treasure trove, or maybe an egg????

meme1098
06-01-14, 08:03 AM
I am trying to place sparkling egg and nothing happens when I press place.

If you tapped 'finish' when the quest expired, that's what all the previous several pages are about.

Someone forgot to code the egg goal to disappear at expiration instead of move to the next portion. Sloppy coding and they're not thinking ahead having a timed event end on the weekend, much less Sunday, when no ones even there.

is it me, or are the servers down all of a sudden?

I don't think we'd be able to access the forum either then.
Either way, I was able to get into my game just now. (After force closing)

BungoCook
06-01-14, 08:03 AM
Aside from this issue, I was thinking that with the exchange for forever snow now available for me, I could use it to upgrade my unfinished reindeer stable from Christmas. It is now requiring 50 forever snow to upgrade. Then I would only need to use gems for 10 polarian lichen in the next level and then finally buy the reindeer with gems. Anyone doing this or any thoughts?

I'd do it if you are happy to spend the 10 gems. The reindeer stable gives me a regular supply of sugar and ice cream. I make about one feast a day at a push so by letting these build up in the background it helps. If you are a faster feast producer it might frustrate you with the length of time it takes to renew the stable.

pegsfarm1
06-01-14, 08:05 AM
Don't have option for Pyre adventure anymore or the ability to craft blue sword and pink armor. I guess it is officially over. But I still have my goal that says place egg, but I don't have an egg to place!

MiloBear5
06-01-14, 08:08 AM
Can you skip this step with gems? or are you stuck? I'm trying to decide if I should tap the finish button or not..

nurscynt1
06-01-14, 08:10 AM
Can anyone tell me how to hatch this 2nd ultramarine egg I have when there is no way to get the forever snow or Lapis? SO BUMMED OUT WITH THIS GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! And yes I too am a victim of NO sparkling egg after playing so vigilantly for 9 days plus buying gems to fill in when there were no mithril or seeds..

TEAMLAVA AT THE VERY LEAST, MAKE A STATEMENT OR YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF PLAYERS.

moinkie
06-01-14, 08:12 AM
4. What came first:
* Arrange the Diamonds x 5 (Press Place)
* Place the Sparkling Egg x 1 (Press Place)
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP

When I press "place" to place the egg...nothing happens. Am I supposed to do something else first?

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-01-14, 08:13 AM
.......TEAMLAVA AT THE VERY LEAST, MAKE A STATEMENT OR YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF PLAYERS.

Nobody from TeamLava is on the forum right now.

StarOfTheValley
06-01-14, 08:22 AM
OMG! I'm so naive!!!
I thought that I got the missing eggs from my treasure troves that I popped last night!

Silver, Jewels - Gone!
My Adamant - Gone!😢
20(or30) gems for missing diamonds - Gone!

kajohn345
06-01-14, 08:29 AM
I also gave all my resources. If I don't get a dragon, I want them back! :( I'm very upset. I have been a loyal castle story player for a year and a half. I'm not sure i will continue if I wasted all those resources and no egg. I went on pyre adventure every chance I could get. Stupid adventure started during the long weekend when I was camping so I missed the first three days....poor timing on TLs part in my opinion.

OMG! I'm so naive!!!
I thought that I got the missing eggs from my treasure troves that I popped last night!

Silver, Jewels - Gone!
My Adamant - Gone!
20(or30) gems for missing diamonds - Gone!

blontj3
06-01-14, 08:33 AM
yea, me too. I gave a lot of resources, not just the silver, jewels and adament. just want them back if i don't get any egg.

verenabuba
06-01-14, 08:37 AM
Also stuck without egg like most ppl after countless adventures resources and insane amounts of time. I spend gems on finishing the quest early and so on. It's quite upsetting still not to get all three eggs. And I was one of the lucky ones with a large amount of resources it really should have been enough.

But what I wanted to say is: Somehow I misunderstood and also it has usually been like this: if you miss the time frame you can still spend the gems and finish the task when the task has expired. Instead the new quest came up and now we are stuck PLUS don't have the option to buy with gems anymore.
I was kinda relying on this and even though I was frustrated to not have gotten the egg I was prepared to spend the gems.

vitriolicheart
06-01-14, 08:39 AM
Yep...but it just takes longer to get those items in the timed part. That's why I check each step (on page 1) and before I do anything to trigger that timed portion make sure I have everything needed ahead of time if possible.

Thanks
I do the same but the 200 jewels is ****ing me.

harleymom1000
06-01-14, 08:55 AM
Time expired and no Bijou egg. Is there anyway to still get it?

kimberly0822
06-01-14, 09:18 AM
I have all my eggs plus an extra, but would like to put in my 2 cents.. TL the resource glitch is not the fault of the player and I think everyone that cashed in their items should get an egg because the game indicted that they had one. I was pretty excited that I was able to get all the eggs pretty early in the quest. I'm usually way behind on these random drop quests because it takes forever for me to get the random drops (I'm still trying to do the troll thing and that's been going on forever-also have 3 regular dragon eggs that I've been waiting on embers to hatch for about a year) so I understand how disappointed the players were after sending out so many adventures and failing to get their eggs. There should have at least been a cap on the number of adventures you had to go on before obtaining all the eggs.
Fingers crossed that TL will listen and give you all your well deserved dragons.

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-01-14, 09:18 AM
Time expired and no Bijou egg. Is there anyway to still get it?
Unless TL decides to make the eggs or dragons available at a later date in the market, then no.
That's what the 10-day time limit was FOR -- finding the eggs.

meme1098
06-01-14, 09:27 AM
I see Kooky's on line.

When the egg goal was tapped finished, it moved to the next portion of the goal but after completing up to placing the egg, players do not have an egg to place.

KOOKY:
Can you find out for everyone in this position (me included with the ultramarine egg) if all those resources have now been wasted? And will we get the egg or are we just SOL?
Thanks for your help, Kooky!

butterfly_25
06-01-14, 09:32 AM
Congrats!!
Each of those Polaris North adventures gives you more snow than you can get in the Exchange.
So, since there is no *bonus* reward for completing 4 adventures in 2 days, even if you only go on 2, you'll still get more snow than 2 trades in the Exchange. Make sense? (Sorry, I don't know the exact numbers. Someone else posted them earlier in this thread somewhere).

Doing the Nose Goes = Adventure to Polaris North x 4 = 32 hrs, will give us chance to collect up to 48 forever snow and some of the stuff that give us from the adventure. Instead of sitting around waiting for the guest to expried in 48 hrs before we could move forward for the forever snow trading only.

Thank you so much to you both! I really appreciate the help :) I decided I had to skip the Polaris adventure in order to maximize my chances of a 3rd egg! Which I was unlucky with. Now I am currently making my own forever snow in the exchange :)

pdf2
06-01-14, 09:34 AM
This is my first post, but I've been stalking the boards for the last month and a half.

I also thought I'd been award my missing egg (the ultramarine) this morning. Luckily it isn't a huge resource loss (I just started making gingerbread and hot chocolate) before I came on here and saw that others were reporting this glitch too. That said, if TL is compensating for the error, I'd like the egg too.

My story: Worked like mad to get to level 28 before the start of this event. I had 5 mithrel in inventory and no dragon scales (I was just at the point of trying to get Sabina release). I had to use jems to even start this event. Initially I was pretty made about it and let a day go on before I decided to give it a go anyway, even with having to use jems (that I was saving to buy a mithrel dragon). Anyway, long story short, I got the pyre dragon on my 6th trip, got the pyre dragon again on my 7th trip (but couldn't keep it bc first egg wasn't hatched yet. Got some additional mithrel drops from my one deep mine and got two in exchanges, got some dragon scales on adventures, still spent lots of jems in this quest. Even quit until I got scales in the second drop from my adult pyre dragon.

Got the sparkly egg on this last Friday night. Truth be told it was not the egg that I wanted (even though it is a beautiful dragon) - but in all of the troves, I'd only gotten 2 big diamonds. And the follow-up quests are not as much fun as the quests for the ultramarine egg, IMO. So sparkly egg will be in inventory for some time before I either get those diamonds from a deep mind or build up jems to skip that step.

I will be interested to see what, if anything, TL does on this glitch.

zoo123g
06-01-14, 09:34 AM
well done to everyone who got their eggs. :)

Castloninian
06-01-14, 09:49 AM
Urgh, I feel for all of you who've given lots of resources for an egg you don't have. Hopefully TL will put it right. It's a sad end to what I think was a pretty good event. It took me ages to get all three eggs but it gave me a purpose and lots of 'oooooh will I get it now?' moments.

cupcaker2
06-01-14, 09:55 AM
Yup, I checked my inventory as soon as the goals for hatching the egg popped up, and nothing was there. I have a ton of gingerbread men and hot chocolate left over, so it's not a big deal! Hopefully TL will get this figured out for the people who only got one egg!

Sorry, this is in response to Faeriedust, couldn't get my phone to reply with quote!

Mistymoo50
06-01-14, 10:13 AM
Got my pyre dragon and he is doing nicely in my kingdom. Also got the ultramarine egg but decided not to do the timed quest with the 200 jewels etc as i didn't think i would get them in time so let it lapse. Made loads of breaded fish to do the adventures instead and am maxed out on mermaid scales. First deep sea adventure just gone out in search of some lapis lazuli.
When the time expired to get all the dragons I hit finish and then got the 'jewel absorber' quest but as I could see there was no sparkly egg I did not continue, thank goodness. Hope TL sort out this glitch as cannot see how to get past this bit without giving the jewels/silver/adamant.

Pegasix77
06-01-14, 10:23 AM
I tried REALLY hard to find all 3 eggs, collecting white petals, wood, and water to make living wood for more vital extract, also collecting lots of mushrooms, so I could make more dragon armor to go infiltrate the pyre caverns. I was able to go at least 3 times a day, usually up to about 5 times a day, every day of the timed quest, and i never got any of the other 2 dragons. It's pretty unfair that the egg drops never happened, especially for someone like me who plays the game literally every 2 hours to try to maximize all that I can do to get ahead and collect everything the game has to offer. I've already spent A LOT of money on this game as well to get gems for items like the wizard school, red trillium, etc, and so to not have been able to get the dragons from the quest as expected is very disappointing. It is not my go to to "Skip" quests by using gems, i DO the quests because that is the fun of the game, and so to find out after the quests ended by reading in the forums that it costs 200 gems to Skip the quests and get the eggs, is pretty ridiculous. I was hoping to at least find them afterwards in the market for whatever exorbitant gem costs they'd be selling at, but no such luck there either. I don't know if my neighbors who have the dragons got lucky or shelled out even more money for them, but frankly its hard to justify doing that all the time when i actually enjoy PLAYING the game and earning the rewards, and especially when I have things like rent, utilities...groceries, in real life to pay for instead...frankly, I'm pissed :/

Edit (maguar)

1. Ice,Ice Baby
* Craft Ice Brand - (1 Longsword, 1 Enchanter Essence, 1 Mithril, 10 minutes in forge)
* Craft Dragon Armor - (1 Light Armor, 1 Dragon Scale, 1 Vital Extract, 10 minutes in forge)

2. Out if the Frying Pan
* Infiltrate the Pyre Caverns adventure
- 3 hrs from keep
- 6 hours from barracks
- 1 Ice sword, 1 Dragon armor, 1000 gold

3. Dragon Eggs
* Open the Treasure Trove x 1 (place on map and chop, 1HP)
Rewards: 370 Coins, 3 XP, unlock quest chains for The Pyre Egg, The Ultramarine Egg, The Sparkling Egg

Ice brands and dragon armour cost 8 gems each through the keep

Adventure Reported Drops
treasure trove, Longsword, wisp lantern, pyre crystals, dragon eggs, dragon scales, prime cuts, light armour, energy (so far seen 5-20), apple pie, prime cuts, gems

Treasure Trove Reported Drops
Jewels, mithril, large diamond, wisp lantern, silver ore, breaded fish, sweet feast, iron ore, glimmer pitcher plant, yellow dye, large diamond, gems, fertiliser, expansion permit, hearty feast, wooden beam, grits, gems, mithril, glimmer rafflesia plant, adamant, golden egg, golden apple, golden nugget, energy, coins, faerie murmur, floral glow, simple glue, wood, bacon, red dye, fancy block, stone block, ornate beam, stone, mushroom, living wood, fur, fey crystal, energy, sap, Glimmerdust, apple, blue petal, prime cut, simple glue, dragon scale, glimmer shard, bread

http://i61.tinypic.com/spvubr.jpg

FAQ

Q.: Event Ending Time

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Q. Do I have to do the timed portions?

Q. What are the chances of getting an egg?

So if you have an unhatched egg of one type it won't prevent you from getting an egg of a different type.

Q. I haven't had any egg drop. Is there something I need to do first?

You only need to chop 1 trove to start getting the chance for the eggs to drop. The eggs will drop from the adventure not the troves.

Q. How do I get [resource]?

Note: the above bit is for the people who have a dragon egg and are up to the raw materials quest (needs diamond, Golden Fleece and burning ember)

Seeds: conservatories, faerie respite, magic garden, Ivy's hut, goddess tree
Conservatory: 15 red petals, & 5ish super glue, fancy beams & fancy blocks to build,2 hour collection time

Q. If I get all the dragons will I still have the adventure?

Q. Can I get more than 1 of each egg?

You can only hold 1 of each egg in your inventory. It is possible to get another egg once you've hatched a dragon. It is only possible to hatch more than one of the ultramarine dragons (provided you don't complete the water birthing goal, ie don't feed baby dragon)

Q. Will skipping the egg goals give me the egg?

Skipping these goals for 200 gems will give you the egg (so you don't have to rely on them randomly dropping from the adventures)

Q.what are the feed/collect times for the dragons?

Baby dragons get hungry every hour. It takes them 20 feeds before they grow up. Adult dragons are ready to give their gifts every 22 hours.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13553&d=1401062639

http://i59.tinypic.com/5ebuhs.png

kooky panda
06-01-14, 10:28 AM
I see Kooky's on line.

When the egg goal was tapped finished, it moved to the next portion of the goal but after completing up to placing the egg, players do not have an egg to place.

KOOKY:
Can you find out for everyone in this position (me included with the ultramarine egg) if all those resources have now been wasted? And will we get the egg or are we just SOL?
Thanks for your help, Kooky!

Hey guys, sorry I was not on earlier. I have already hatched all my eggs so can someone give me a summary of what is happening? I read through the thread.
I am reading that players got a pop up that they received the last egg, but it is not in their inventory, and now they have a quest to place the egg, but nothing happens, right?

For players that have all the eggs, did the quests to hatch the eggs also go away?

I am reporting this over.

meme1098
06-01-14, 10:34 AM
Hey guys, sorry I was not on earlier. I have already hatched all my eggs so can someone give me a summary of what is happening? I read through the thread.
I am reading that players got a pop up that they received the last egg, but it is not in their inventory, and now they have a quest to place the egg, but nothing happens, right?

For players that have all the eggs, did the quests to hatch the eggs also go away?

I am reporting this over.

This morning after the quest had expired, I tapped the finish button for the Ultramarine egg to get it out of my quest book. However, instead of closing, it proceeded to the next step "Nose Goes". Go on Polaris adventure.
Many players have done all the steps following the tap to finish but there's no egg in inventory to place. Soo...at an impasse here.
Thanks for your help, Kooky

kooky panda
06-01-14, 10:37 AM
Thanks Meme! I have reported this over.

katrinchen01
06-01-14, 10:51 AM
Any news on this. Have the same problem as everybody else. Came to "what came first" and can't place an egg.

verenabuba
06-01-14, 11:24 AM
This morning after the quest had expired, I tapped the finish button for the Ultramarine egg to get it out of my quest book. However, instead of closing, it proceeded to the next step "Nose Goes". Go on Polaris adventure.
Many players have done all the steps following the tap to finish but there's no egg in inventory to place. Soo...at an impasse here.
Thanks for your help, Kooky

This also happened for the sparkling egg... And the resources spend on the quests for that especially the large diamonds are really hard to come by.

HistoryGirl7
06-01-14, 11:55 AM
I finally got my sparkly egg after time had expired bc had a quest out...I'm so sorry to those that didn't get all three. I'm having the hardest time in my life right now so it cheered me up...and it's in my inventory with the goals...should I hold off on the hatching quest? I took a screenshot to prove it.

konstans07
06-01-14, 12:00 PM
so we wait for the sparkling egg, how about the ultramarine egg that i have in my inventory, what am i supposed to do with that??

meme1098
06-01-14, 12:18 PM
so we wait for the sparkling egg, how about the ultramarine egg that i have in my inventory, what am i supposed to do with that??

Did you get it from an adventure? Or tapping the finish button? The issue at this time is the glitch from tapping finish and no egg is in inventory but the quest for it continues until you need to place it. Then there's no egg to place.

mafruha
06-01-14, 12:21 PM
I didnt get the sparkling egg but my quest started. I ve completed the diamonds in the sky. Now i m stuck as i couldnt place the sparkling egg as i dont have any. Is it a bug? Am i lost all the materials i gave? TL plz help me.. :((

PJColley
06-01-14, 12:24 PM
Did you get it from an adventure? Or tapping the finish button? The issue at this time is the glitch from tapping finish and no egg is in inventory but the quest for it continues until you need to place it. Then there's no egg to place.

That is the problem I'm having also! What can I do now? I was still going on adventures for the Sparkling Egg, when time ran out. I tapped the FINISH button. Now there's a goal for the absorbing jewel, but no egg!!

29vanilla
06-01-14, 12:25 PM
FYI: I have 2 accounts that I play -

1st : earned 1 pyre egg, when I tapped finish I have goals to complete the other 2 eggs quest

2nd: tried but never earned an egg; no goals showing for any egg/dragon quest

ffbb96
06-01-14, 12:26 PM
you are so smart! I thought I got a more difficult quest to get the dragon I couldn't get during the timed period :-(.

Yup, I checked my inventory as soon as the goals for hatching the egg popped up, and nothing was there. I have a ton of gingerbread men and hot chocolate left over, so it's not a big deal! Hopefully TL will get this figured out for the people who only got one egg!

Sorry, this is in response to Faeriedust, couldn't get my phone to reply with quote!

DrP4ever
06-01-14, 12:39 PM
Got the quest to finish even though I only received one egg after tons of adventures, depleted my resources (am at level 49). Checked to see if I randomly got the eggs. Nope. Glad I didn't give my resources and the quests are gone from my book now. Weird! Lame quest, wish I would have saved my resources. After that many attempts you would think I would have the eggs but nope. So dislike random and timed quests.

parkejm
06-01-14, 12:40 PM
I got the sparkly egg too but it's not there. The quest line continues and I've given my diamonds but clicking 'place' doesn't do anything. ��

CastlePleshey
06-01-14, 12:46 PM
I have had an ultra marine egg for about a week, but no way to hatch it. Is it too late? If not, how do I hatch it. I do have one adult matrix, but don't remember what I did.
Thanks

Myrta5
06-01-14, 12:50 PM
I got the sparkly egg too but it's not there. The quest line continues and I've given my diamonds but clicking 'place' doesn't do anything. 😫

I hear you we are in the same boat click this morning finish got the goal give up all the items but not egg to place in the nest by the way the only egg that I don't get the sparkling egg so I lost all the jewels silver diamonds and adamant pls help us do something with this big error🙏