PDA

View Full Version : materials requests

beckymartin4
05-21-14, 06:57 AM
When I get a materials request from a neighbor, sometimes I get it right away, but often it will show the request was sent two or three days before. I check for requests at least twice a day and it always shows none, but then the old ones come in. I'm sure my neighbors think I'm a jerk. Any way to fix this?

zeldashepard
05-21-14, 10:01 AM
That is an issue with your neighbors, not you. Everyone can send materials requests to a maximum of 20 neighbors per day. If they send too many, the excess requests aren't sent until the next reset, or maybe even after that.

sally_brown
05-21-14, 04:34 PM
Can people also only receive 20 materials requests?

zeldashepard
05-21-14, 09:07 PM
No, you get as many as your neighbors send, if they don't go over the 20 request limit.

I have almost 600 neighbors. You can imagine how many requests I get when we get new goals LOL :P

graciessweets
05-22-14, 04:07 AM
No, you get as many as your neighbors send, if they don't go over the 20 request limit.

I have almost 600 neighbors. You can imagine how many requests I get when we get new goals LOL :P

Wow! How do you keep up with 600 NBRS?! I barely keep up with 75.

zeldashepard
05-22-14, 01:03 PM
Wow! How do you keep up with 600 NBRS?! I barely keep up with 75.

I have many non-tipping neighbors, and that's okay with me, as long as they answer requests.

Many of my neighbors are daily tippers and I tip them back off my wall. It takes time, but luckily I have time.

I do need to sift through and delete inactive neighbors though. Haven't done that in a while.