PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Gallows - will it be removed after I have the 1st one collected?

mamalovesson
05-21-14, 05:31 AM
I am now crafting the first one, would love to have more because it is so cute. I am just wondering if it can still be crafted after the 1st one is done because I want to save some materials.

Thanks in advance for your information.
xx

plby
05-21-14, 05:43 AM
You can have two - if you craft both at the same time. The option to craft goes away when you collect the first one.

mamalovesson
05-21-14, 05:45 AM
You can have two - if you craft both at the same time. The option to craft goes away when you collect the first one.

thank you very much plby. I shall start crafting the 2nd one before I have the 1st collected. xx

8hat
05-21-14, 05:50 AM
Was this a timed quest from some time ago or have I just not opened it up yet? I saw one of these at one of my neighbors and it is cute. I hope I haven't missed the boat on this one...

oliverrr11
05-21-14, 06:05 AM
You can also buy extra one(s?) for 50,000 gems in the market after crafting the first one.
Ha! Just kidding! It's coins not gems.

plby
05-21-14, 06:10 AM
Was this a timed quest from some time ago or have I just not opened it up yet? I saw one of these at one of my neighbors and it is cute. I hope I haven't missed the boat on this one...

This is one of the Greselda quests. It follows Glimmergate part 3 (I think... :)). it's not limited.

8hat
05-21-14, 07:43 AM
This is one of the Greselda quests. It follows Glimmergate part 3 (I think... :)). it's not limited.

Ah, that's good to know. I am about to start the Glimmergate soon (making wisp lanterns for the expansion now).