PDA

View Full Version : Models - This would be awesome

xZeldax
05-20-14, 07:52 PM
Hello :) Here are my suggestions:
So I got the rank "Fashionista" on all the items in a specific catagory. (In this case-Simply Casual) It looks like the rank fashionista is the highest rank possible. Even though I got Fashionista on all the items in that catagory, it didn't give me any reward. This the my first suggestion: After you get all 4 ranks on each of the items in the catagory, you should get a model with the outfit. This way, it gives people another side challenge ;)
Suggestion 2: You could pay with a lot of gems or coins to get this-a mannequin you could dress with any outfit you want!

Thanks for reading :)
xZeldax

PineapplePigeon
06-27-14, 10:33 AM
Those are great suggestions ;) I would definitely want the second one, because my shop always has a "theme". Like one week, I'll do this set, and one week I'll do another set. It would be nice if I could dress the mannequin like the theme of the week :cool:

jbalderas
07-10-14, 08:59 AM
this is so cool(the second suggestion even though agree with the first) we should be able to buy mannequin tht will let us dress them up even mixin up the fashion on her almost like a avatar but on in ur actual store

linp825
07-13-14, 09:34 AM
I agree, i always loved the idea of being able to place our own avatar in our shop as a mannequin, or even as a register girl!

rosieposy6912
09-01-14, 05:02 PM
Amazing idea that would be awesome!

kizzykookoo
09-01-14, 11:52 PM
Awesome

mmdatsherxox
09-07-14, 11:36 AM
I love those ideas I agree that they should add those features