PDA

View Full Version : Raw Materials for the dragon

navalicious04
05-20-14, 04:34 PM
Hi I was just wondering how many times do I need to send my knights on the desert sands quest to get the burning ember. I have sent my knights out twice with no luck. Oh and still haven't been able to retrieve the diamond from the deep mine.

calipitter
05-20-14, 04:35 PM
I went as often as possible for four months.

doobievilla
05-20-14, 04:38 PM
Hi I was just wondering how many times do I need to send my knights on the desert sands quest to get the burning ember. I have sent my knights out twice with no luck. Oh and still haven't been able to retrieve the diamond from the deep mine.

Many times or unless we discover the person who is gonna respond to this right after me and wishes to share it only took them 1 Adventure. Diamond is a plain ole lucky drop also.. but once you get past this initial Dragon Quest you only need to have Ember Egg 10x Lumin Essence for your next Dragon.. hehe next dragon.. GL with that.

ShibuyaCloth
05-20-14, 11:57 PM
I went as often as possible for four months.

I voucher, took me 4 month nearly daily quests in the sands to get my first amber. As it takes 32 hours to produce the sweat feast I had both kitchen and the whole kingdom solely focused on this quest. This was just staggering costly.

Gabi2111
05-21-14, 01:02 AM
Many times or unless we discover the person who is gonna respond to this right after me and wishes to share it only took them 1 Adventure. Diamond is a plain ole lucky drop also.. but once you get past this initial Dragon Quest you only need to have Ember Egg 10x Lumin Essence for your next Dragon.. hehe next dragon.. GL with that.

That would be me!!!!
It's true though. For once I was lucky, First adventure bingo. But took me a while to get the diamond and the Golden Fleece

claupu
05-21-14, 01:16 AM

Hey Gabi,

you beat me to it just a few minutes. But I also got my ember on the first adventure. I got the fleece the same day, but I waited for the diamond about 2 weeks. While I was hatching my dragon baby, a second diamond dropped. So now I have one in my inventory.

Gabi2111
05-21-14, 02:39 AM
Lucky you. One can never have too many diamonds - ever!!!

belbar22
05-21-14, 03:05 AM
That would be me!!!!
It's true though. For once I was lucky, First adventure bingo. But took me a while to get the diamond and the Golden Fleece

I was really lucky and got it on my 2nd adventure. I had been stocking up on sweet feasts as I was expecting to be in for the long haul. I was lucky cos I got the diamond and Golden Fleece really quickly too. However I had to wait over a year to get all my knowledge chards..

55lee55
05-21-14, 11:21 AM
It took me several days to get the materials I needed for the first dragon, then I sat on a second burning ember until about two weeks ago when an egg popped out of my Roost and it is safely hatched after a two day bake. It can take some time to do this first, and a very long time to get a chance to hatch 2 dragons, but it can be done. Good Luck!