PDA

View Full Version : Posting on wall

queenmom81
05-20-14, 03:37 PM
Hi, I am new to Castle Story. I have noticed on my wall & on other kingdoms that people write "full". What does this mean? Thanks!

amberly321
05-20-14, 04:17 PM
If you visit someone you may see up to 5 red hearts over buildings. You can tap on these hearts and increase your social ratings. When someone visits and there are no hearts they may tell you that you are full. Once you collect from your buildings the hearts will then be available to them. Hope this helps.

queenmom81
05-20-14, 04:25 PM
Yes, thank you! I suspected that's what it meant but wasn't really sure. Thanks for answering!

Gabi2111
05-21-14, 12:44 AM
Also, you can only see that someone visited you when that person clicks at least one heart. It will then appear in the message window as..."someone visited your kingdom and helped out"
If there are no hearts to click, that message won't be displayed and the visit will be invisible. Your visitor might simply want to show you that they visited you and write "full" or an emoticon of a broken heart.

doobievilla
05-21-14, 05:03 PM
Hi, I am new to Castle Story. I have noticed on my wall & on other kingdoms that people write "full". What does this mean? Thanks!

It can also mean they just ate the only 2 Sweet Feasts they had and are feeling guilty and letting you know.

doobievilla
05-21-14, 05:06 PM

Also remember that you can get up to 10 Energy per day by visiting neighbors. I tend to visit my neighbors who are new also others that have a high social rating currently.

Gabi2111
05-21-14, 05:57 PM
It can also mean they just ate the only 2 Sweet Feasts they had and are feeling guilty and letting you know.

Hahahaha. But SO not true. I might be full after eating 2 Sweet Feasts, but feeling guilty? Never!!!