PDA

View Full Version : WORLD EVENT: (IOS) Dragon Circus

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Carbuck
06-03-14, 08:41 AM
Woo Hoo! I was worried that we weren't going to make it. I finished my individual prizes long time ago but kept doing everything to generate more tickets for the community prizes. So now we did it!! I'm so proud of what we accomplished under such short time constraints. Congrats to all of us!!!! ��

Anaboe
06-03-14, 08:56 AM
Good work everybody. Thank you for not giving up.

This! Thanks for everone that didn't give up! Got 2872 myself, so a little more than was needed for the individual prices, but I wanted to contribute, so I did everything I could (think I must have bought a dozen dozen Light Dragons ;) )

pribakes
06-03-14, 09:11 AM
WEEL DONE, everyone ! Big congrats to All of us, we did ! :)

tuffyjkitten
06-03-14, 09:48 AM
I was only at 1719 tickets but hubby bought me gold so I could get the Cirque dragon. Yay for a complete collection and thanks to all in the community for their efforts!

kooky panda
06-03-14, 09:59 AM
Great job everyone!!!
We have an awesome community!!

DarkAther
06-03-14, 10:16 AM
Congrats everyone!!!! I woke up this morning to the acrobat dragon!!! Great job everyone!!!! :)
Ended up with 2960 tickets this morning.

SANDSCApe
06-03-14, 10:21 AM
Haha! Acrobat dragon Level 1 is the challenger in Round 1 of the new Bronzetalon Tournament that just started!

tuffyjkitten
06-03-14, 10:24 AM
Haha! Acrobat dragon Level 1 is the challenger in Round 1 of the new Bronzetalon Tournament that just started!

And I just lost to it...this is gonna be a long tournament!:p

charismabmw33
06-03-14, 10:33 AM
The Circus is over, why can't we store the ticket booth in Storage. I need the room.

SANDSCApe
06-03-14, 10:41 AM
The Circus is over, why can't we store the ticket booth in Storage. I need the room.

You can't store anything in the category of BUILDINGS, even if they are no longer working or needed. You can only store DECOR items.
Even though Ticket Booth and Diamond Temple are deactivated and serve decorative purpose, they are not considered DECOR.

Classic70
06-03-14, 10:58 AM
My compliments for another great event. The prizes, both decor and dragons, are so nice again and I am really pleased I managed to get all dragons. I was worried we would not make it to acrobat, but I too kept collecting tickets after i got Cirque and am really pleased we all managed to get it :D

hugpete
06-03-14, 11:07 AM
I ended with 4560 tix over 2 accts. just barely managed to get to 1500 on my baby acct; happy it got 3/4 dragons.

freshfunin2008
06-03-14, 11:50 AM
Just under 6,000 on both counts combined. I think I will have 3 nests on both accounts for the next one. Got to help the community seeing that we can not always rely on TL to pump in extra pieces over night. LOL

awsumum
06-03-14, 12:39 PM
Massive huge "well done" to the whole community :) we did awesome and thankyou so very much to everyone, look at us go!!

aypeerez
06-03-14, 01:40 PM
Great work everyone thanks for all the effort - had 8 hour crops ready to collect one hour before time up, woke and started collecting then got the message we were already there so back to sleep until my usual wake up time

clk48706
06-03-14, 01:42 PM
Thanks so much to the Community Members for their efforts to get the last dragon. Also Thanks to TeamLava for a wonderful event. I really like how these are running now as I feel we all have an equal chance to finish.

Thanks again everybody and Great Job!

jim23cash
06-03-14, 02:13 PM
Thanks to TL for another fun event, and for a HABITAT INCREASE!! Woo hoo!
Thanks to the community for putting in all the extra work to make it happen again!
I worked really hard, as I know many did, so I don't understand why so many people want to believe TL put in tickets. I ended up with over 7200 this time. A lot of players really push at the end, to get the last personal goal, or just to help.
I continue to believe that we did this ourselves each time.
We are an amazing Community. Thank you each one for all you did. Every ticket counts! ;)

orleansparish
06-03-14, 03:47 PM
What happened? Did we get the last dragon? I signed in today and saw the event was over. When did it end? I wasn't even away for more than a day!

megthegem
06-03-14, 10:50 PM
I'm so glad that we got the Acrobat dragon. The only thing is I'm really dissapointed that I didn't get the Cirque Dragon. I only had 4 tickets to go, which I would've got with the quest with the Fire Dragon but the Fire Dragon didn't come back until after the event had finished. I was hoping it would count, it said x4 tickets but I didn't get the dragon. Do you think if I emailed TL they would be nice? Or should I just let it go?

Oliver118
06-03-14, 11:09 PM
I can't believe the World Event has finished!*wipes tear from my eye* I didn't even get the Illusionist dragon, but at least we got the Acrobat dragon! Well done, community!

Oliver118
06-03-14, 11:11 PM
Next time I'll need to use a different approach:p...