05-20-14, 10:38 AM
green piiink 14 hours :)

same as flower -_-

ginamarie510
05-20-14, 10:53 AM
Thank You! Ced

GoodyTwoShoes2
05-20-14, 10:54 AM
I just tried Kitsume(10) & Forest(10) and got 6 hour Landworm. Then tried Kitsume(10) and Forest(10) and got 3 hours but no empty nest. Anyone know what it could be??? Thanks for suggestions...

cedkugedchgd
05-20-14, 10:58 AM
it's life dragon :)

PepperWoo
05-20-14, 11:05 AM
Got 14hrs from Quetzal and Virtue but no empty nest, gotta wait this out. XD Anyway, I'd be okay with a Flower fail as I don't have that yet.

chaselance
05-20-14, 11:43 AM
Yeah git it with quetzal x kitsune
Fails were
3 wild
3 love
1 fuzzy
1 landworm

awsumum
05-20-14, 12:47 PM
Breeding forest/kitsune

Fails

Fuzzy x8
Pegasus :(
Wild x8
Life x 12
Love
Landworm

Update
Apparently TL like playing games with me :( I changed breeding combo to quetzal/virtue as this seemed to work for other players but I've managed to breed an angel (O.o) and this is on top of the Pegasus fail AND a virtue fail.

C'mon TL, please play fair?

jim23cash
05-20-14, 05:21 PM
Got it with Unicorn/Quetzal. 1st try with that combo.
Tried Diamond/Flower first, got 3 wild, 1 Life, Unicorn/Dawntree got Laserlight.
Switched to Unicorn/Quetzal and got it.

bluefoxcrystal
05-21-14, 07:47 AM
Wouldn't mind getting a landworm fail :) Got 2 wilds and life so far (used a virtue x forest combo) and a (life x light combo) respectivly. Next combo to try is bubble x forest...

PepperWoo
05-21-14, 08:15 AM
So my 14h breeding was a Flower. Got a Landworm after that and now I can't shake off all the Life fails... got about 5 already. *sigh*

sheribsn
05-21-14, 04:44 PM
Quetzal and Virtue first try. Good luck

PepperWoo
05-22-14, 01:06 AM
Finally got it about 80 gems later. Still a good bargain lol :o

http://i.imgur.com/P79oK0t.png

akanksha2001
05-22-14, 01:19 AM
Tried quetzal x Kitsune thrice in hope for this, flower or angel and unicorn... All three tries I got life...
Tried quetzal virtue... 3 hrs again! Quetzal black swan... And another life....
Now switched back to quetzal and kitsune and what do I get but another.... Life!!! Ugh!!! This is so frustrating!!!
C'mon TL! It's seriously frustrating getting the SAME common fail again and again and there are many more dragons I can get from this combo... Even commons like love and fuzzy... Then why only life all the time???
Well in a way it's good the fail time is short... But I seriously am going to quit trying for this dragon soon if I get another 3 hrs!

awsumum
05-22-14, 03:44 AM
Breeding forest/kitsune

Fails

Fuzzy x8
Pegasus :(
Wild x8
Life x 12
Love
Landworm

Update
Apparently TL like playing games with me :( I changed breeding combo to quetzal/virtue as this seemed to work for other players but I've managed to breed an angel (O.o) and this is on top of the Pegasus fail AND a virtue fail.

C'mon TL, please play fair?

Ok my fails are WAY too long to list here :( so I won't bore everyone with it, but lets just say it's looong!

I got it :)

Combo was unicorn/forest
14 hours

Pic of egg13498

Good luck everyone :)

kawish
05-22-14, 04:32 AM
Hello Friends,

Same here , no luck until now.

My list of failures is hugeeee as well.

Wish me some luck.

berto102012
05-22-14, 06:49 PM
Be fair TL please! I am buying golds but it doesn't mean i have to buy new dragons all the time... You should give motivation to us rather than taking advantage👻

cquinn32
05-22-14, 07:00 PM
Well no suprise here that this one is going to be stubborn! Soooo many fails, including two flower dragons and now a Pegasus in the den. Why must it be the same time as flower? So cruel lol.

chalupa2030
05-22-14, 07:54 PM
Be fair TL please! I am buying golds but it doesn't mean i have to buy new dragons all the time... You should give motivation to us rather than taking advantage👻

It's a game. How does TL take advantage of us?

chalupa2030
05-22-14, 08:05 PM
Well no suprise here that this one is going to be stubborn! Soooo many fails, including two flower dragons and now a Pegasus in the den. Why must it be the same time as flower? So cruel lol.

I know! This is like the Triple a Rainbow! Only two people got that!

awsumum
05-22-14, 08:18 PM
I know! This is like the Triple a Rainbow! Only two people got that!

I got triple rainbow (eventually! Took ages tho!) I had an angel fail trying for pansy O.o seems TL like laughing at me! Lol

chalupa2030
05-22-14, 08:43 PM
I got triple rainbow (eventually! Took ages tho!) I had an angel fail trying for pansy O.o seems TL like laughing at me! Lol

I did not know this Annie! Congrats!

What was your combo?

awsumum
05-22-14, 09:01 PM
Sorry sweety, it's not Annie :( I'm sorry to disappoint you hun, it's Rache :)

My combo for triple rainbow was rainbow/lacewing (but origami works too!)

I wish you the best of luck in trying for both triple rainbow and pansy (my combo for pansy was unicorn/forest)

:)

berto102012
05-23-14, 01:46 AM
It's a game. How does TL take advantage of us?

You are so naive...

cquinn32
05-23-14, 05:17 AM
Got another flower fail that makes three now! Ugh

chalupa2030
05-23-14, 05:53 AM
You are so naive...

No, I doubt it! For one ~ I would never do anything, much less a game, if I thought I was taken advantage of.

Nor would I ever play a game if I didn't love it and have a blast! Do I get pissed at times? Hell Yes. Do I lose gold because I was tapping too fast ~ TWICE. That's all it took. User error.

But if I thought TL, a company I spend real money on ~ was malicious, taking advantage of me, planning ways to "gold trap me" I would be gone. So would half my co-workers at work!

Remember ~ have fun!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-alien011.gif

chalupa2030
05-23-14, 05:55 AM
Sorry sweety, it's not Annie :( I'm sorry to disappoint you hun, it's Rache :)

oops! I always mix you two up! You both are so sweet and helpful ~ my bad.

Sorry, Rache:)

berto102012
05-23-14, 08:58 AM
No, I doubt it! For one ~ I would never do anything, much less a game, if I thought I was taken advantage of.

Nor would I ever play a game if I didn't love it and have a blast! Do I get pissed at times? Hell Yes. Do I lose gold because I was tapping too fast ~ TWICE. That's all it took. User error.

But if I thought TL, a company I spend real money on ~ was malicious, taking advantage of me, planning ways to "gold trap me" I would be gone. So would half my co-workers at work!

Remember ~ have fun!

Awesome script!!!! Applause!!!

PineapplePigeon
05-23-14, 07:33 PM
Bred Quetzal and Virtue, got 14 hours 3rd try... It's either this or a flower ;) (secretly hoping its a flower) jk jk, I'm happy with both :) my first two tries were Fuzzies.

chalupa2030
05-23-14, 08:19 PM
Bred Quetzal and Virtue, got 14 hours 3rd try... It's either this or a flower ;) (secretly hoping its a flower) jk jk, I'm happy with both :) my first two tries were Fuzzies.

Good luck! Come back to tell us!

PineapplePigeon
05-23-14, 09:47 PM
Good luck! Come back to tell us!

Just sped it up and it was a Pansy :) That's the fastest I've ever gotten a new dragon :o ESPECIALLY a pink hybrid..

GooglyMoogly22
05-24-14, 10:18 AM

Remember ~ have fun!

It's not about gold traps. And you really need to define what malicious means. It's a business and they are trying to make money. If I have bought gold in the past, they could tweak the percentages of me being able to breed a rare dragon because they know if I can't breed it, I may just buy it instead. I know on my phone version of the game where I never spend real money, I feel like I can breed anything.

farmday0123
05-24-14, 10:29 AM
It's not about gold traps. And you really need to define what malicious means. It's a business and they are trying to make money. If I have bought gold in the past, they could tweak the percentages of me being able to breed a rare dragon because they know if I can't breed it, I may just buy it instead. I know on my phone version of the game where I never spend real money, I feel like I can breed anything.
You are right, I use to buy golds on this account now seem like I can not making anything new, more difficult to breed, n wasted my golds I used to speed up, n my other account that I m not buy any golds. It make a lot of surprise new dragons, now I am not going to buy any more golds or speed up, may quit breed for awhile if come anything may change .

buttabdullah99
05-24-14, 10:47 AM
You are right, I use to buy golds on this account now seem like I can not making anything new, more difficult to breed, n wasted my golds I used to speed up, n my other account that I m not buy any golds. It make a lot of surprise new dragons, now I am not going to buy any more golds or speed up, may quit breed for awhile if come anything may change .
I think it doesn't matter bcoz I have been playing this game from last 2 years and I haven't bought gold even 1 time and I am on the same boat as u r ;):p

farmday0123
05-24-14, 11:24 AM
I think it doesn't matter bcoz I have been playing this game from last 2 years and I haven't bought gold even 1 time and I am on the same boat as u r ;):p

Ohh haha, I was thinking this game, the fun things is breed dragon, we have more excited when we breed some new thing, not buying, if we keep buying it we will quit this game very soon.

buttabdullah99
05-24-14, 12:11 PM
Ohh haha, I was thinking this game, the fun things is breed dragon, we have more excited when we breed some new thing, not buying, if we keep buying it we will quit this game very soon.
Yes btw i just got something new in den I have been trying for cherry blossom with different combos now I tried mercury/mask and 26 hrs was hoping its cherry but it's bubble but still happy bcause new dragon for me
😃😘❤👍🌟💐

awsumum
05-24-14, 02:54 PM
oops! I always mix you two up! You both are so sweet and helpful ~ my bad.

Sorry, Rache:)

Aw hun! It's ok :) I'm happy to be mistaken for Annie, she is a wonderful and helpful person ;)
And it takes a sweety to know a sweety :*

JustKay
05-25-14, 03:46 AM
.... If I have bought gold in the past, they could tweak the percentages of me being able to breed a rare dragon because they know if I can't breed it, I may just buy it instead. I know on my phone version of the game where I never spend real money, I feel like I can breed anything.

I've had theories like this before but it might actually have more to do with your levels. What levels are your main game and your other game? I have a low level Android account that breeds new types pretty easily and even has more diamond hybrids than my main account. My main one is level 150 and has over 200 dragons. TL knows that they've hooked me so they have no reason to make breeding easy for me in my main account. On my other one that looks like a new player, they need to keep it easy & interesting or they will lose all those new early players with no established attachment to the game yet. For the record, at no point have I spent money on gold in either accounts so that shouldn't have affected the comparison.

JustKay
05-25-14, 03:52 AM
Back on topic, TL sure seems to have a flower fetish right now. Some are pretty nice, and I liked getting the Cherry Blossom one for my Japan trip, but others are downright bizarre and this is getting to be a regular thing. There's an endless number of flowers out there to pick from.

rasike
05-26-14, 12:48 AM
I got it with virtue x quetzal
Fails were
2 life
4 wild
2 fuzzy
2 landworm