PDA

View Full Version : Underworld Dragon Tournament (IOS)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

mistleomi
05-24-14, 02:17 PM
Wow, I'm floored! Only 3 battles v. Infinity!!

R 24 Infinity 16 > Viking 3 BMB
R 24 Infinity 16 > Scarecrow 9 BMB
R 24 Infinity 16 < Pyramid 9 B++B

Hooray! I know I've got some tough competition still, but the diamonds are really my weak point and I've got a bit of gold saved up.

Thank you so much for the hint! I beat Infinity with Pyramid BB+ after losing 3 times.

Kevin0908
05-24-14, 02:30 PM
30. Landworm > Underworld (20: BM)

Lightning 9 vs underworld (30)

I just got Underworld!

Congrats to all the people that got underworld! just got mine with razorback lvl 9 bmb

Just beat round 30 with Lantern!
congratulations winners! Maybe not to be for me. Ten battles against emerald knight and 14+ against immortal is bleeding my time away...

Zummat
05-24-14, 02:50 PM
congratulations winners! Maybe not to be for me. Ten battles against emerald knight and 14+ against immortal is bleeding my time away...

Sorry you're having so much trouble. I'm crossing my fingers in hopes your luck turns around. Don't give up! :)

bluefoxcrystal
05-24-14, 03:11 PM

Good try! :) Hopefully you do beat immortal. At least try to take him down a peg! ^^ Got my fingers crossed for you as well! X__(^_^)__X <-- fingers crossed!;)

scarletdragon18
05-24-14, 03:16 PM
I'm stuck on Infinity. Help! D:

tuffyjkitten
05-24-14, 03:43 PM
I'm stuck on Anubis. Have a long line waiting for the spa. I'm thinking about ultimate but I bet I will have the same problem in in the next round: lack of a dragon whose odds are better against that beast.

hugpete
05-24-14, 04:09 PM
First shot at Immortal. Woot!
R 25 Immortal 20 < Cheshire 3 BB++

hugpete
05-24-14, 04:10 PM
Thank you so much for the hint! I beat Infinity with Pyramid BB+ after losing 3 times.

You're welcome. I got the idea from someone else on this thread, though I don't remember who.

laurelsail
05-24-14, 05:00 PM
Dark Angel is going to be the death of me! Any suggestions?! Thanks!!!

MakJulos
05-24-14, 05:14 PM

Hmmm i think you will survive, no matter if Dark Angel does or not...:) I have no suggestions that can help you i'm afraid, myself i've been sending in my Quetzals and Crusaders so many times, and the beast just won't go down! I'll probably end up using another Ultimate on it, that'll be the 4th in the current lottery - it's a bit annoying but there's no joy left in tournament anyway, and spending gold on an Ultimate at least gives you a guaranteed victory (if still losing the round they say you shall report it) so a far better deal than for example spending it on the useless "Boosted Breeding"!

Oh well, i can only wish you good luck and hope the evil critter goes down by accident! :D

bluefoxcrystal
05-24-14, 05:17 PM
Try rainbow, lightning, or light angel ^^ I beat DA with lightning.

sapphirecross
05-24-14, 05:50 PM
I'm stuck on Anubis. Have a long line waiting for the spa. I'm thinking about ultimate but I bet I will have the same problem in in the next round: lack of a dragon whose odds are better against that beast.

Which dragons are you using? Celtic and parakeet probably your best bet, and I think wisp the same colors?
I'd do level 1 forest for a while to let stuff heal, then sell if/when it loses. Most of your dragons have about the same chance so not really worth it. But I wouldn't use ultimate on Anubis. I would just keep using level one forest on it and on dark angel. You need an empty nest to keep hatching them, so you might see if you have room to put several in forest habitats in advance so it doesn't make you behind for circus.

sapphirecross
05-24-14, 05:55 PM
I'm stuck on Infinity. Help! D:

I always use whatever babies I have around. I've beaten it before with level 3 aether and this time with level 1 parakeet. While the babies fight, I heal higher level dragons. Good luck!

JustKay
05-24-14, 05:55 PM
Finally beat Celestial with Parakeet, so the battle calculator was on the money. Can't remember the combo I used... probably MMM. Now Anubis is being quite resilient but I'm hoping my Quetzal might wear him down.

JustKay
05-24-14, 05:58 PM

I just checked the battle calculator and anything that doesn't have diamond in it is 10%!! Was it always this tough? I'm lucky I have Quetzal, but even he's having a bit of trouble. I think this is his 3 day spa visit.

sapphirecross
05-24-14, 05:58 PM

Baby forest. As many as you can throw at it, and every few fights pick you best green-white and keep healing it. Or just stick with the babies, lots of time for it.

sapphirecross
05-24-14, 06:02 PM
I just checked the battle calculator and anything that doesn't have diamond in it is 10%!! Was it always this tough? I'm lucky I have Quetzal, but even he's having a bit of trouble. I think this is his 3 day spa visit.

The calculator is not necessarily accurate - you can always attack the hybrid color and have a little better odds. And it also depends what works for your account. Battle results often aren't as predicted lol.

chaselance
05-24-14, 06:13 PM
Need help with underworld I have used every suggested dragon have read all 52 pages for suggestions and lost
Razorback, sentinnel, warden, ninja, dynasty, Templar, black knight, valkeryie , jester, lightning, landworm, infinity, and snowman

sapphirecross
05-24-14, 06:58 PM
Need help with underworld I have used every suggested dragon have read all 52 pages for suggestions and lost
Razorback, sentinnel, warden, ninja, dynasty, Templar, black knight, valkeryie , jester, lightning, landworm, infinity, and snowman

Any red-green, can heal and keep trying. Lightmare, medusa, jade, even possibly rex or super rare zodiacs, but you might need to stick with one and reheal it. You could also use baby forest or fire . Good luck!

christie0907
05-24-14, 07:14 PM
My very first post here ��. For those of you trying to beat the clown dragon, I used my avatar level 1 with two magic hits and he was out of there. Just wanted to share this info in case it can help somebody out. Good luck to everyone!!!

AwesomeChefDad
05-24-14, 07:16 PM
Finished the tourney today, shockingly the last 3-4 dragons were not near as tough as I expected and the last battle was a one bash win using a L10 Landworm.

Nice to be finished with plenty of time. I had to use one Ultimate and one speed up, and unlike the previous tourney I have fewer dragons in the spa.

Zummat
05-24-14, 07:18 PM
Finished the tourney today, shockingly the last 3-4 dragons were not near as tough as I expected and the last battle was a one bash win using a L10 Landworm.

Nice to be finished with plenty of time. I had to use one Ultimate and one speed up, and unlike the previous tourney I have fewer dragons in the spa.

Congratulations!

sumi612
05-24-14, 08:09 PM
Hey all,

I have only been able to battle for 2 days. I have won rounds 1-19 without a loss using my epic Amazon :)
I am on round 20 right now. I hope i can make it to the end!!!

JustKay
05-24-14, 08:32 PM

Congrats! Here's hoping I'll have the same luck!

JustKay
05-24-14, 08:32 PM
Hey all,

I have only been able to battle for 2 days. I have won rounds 1-19 without a loss using my epic Amazon :)
I am on round 20 right now. I hope i can make it to the end!!!

wow, you've done well! it'll be tight to get through the last few but nothing is impossible! Good luck!

JustKay
05-24-14, 08:34 PM
The calculator is not necessarily accurate - you can always attack the hybrid color and have a little better odds. And it also depends what works for your account. Battle results often aren't as predicted lol.

Yes, it can almost seem a little too random some day! At the end of the day it is just a game, and I have a little gold tucked away just in case my luck doesn't run true. :D

JustKay
05-24-14, 08:35 PM
Quetzal sacrifices Anubis to the TL gods! M+++

One more diamond hybrid to go!

JustKay
05-24-14, 08:41 PM
OMG! TL is going to have to give me a speeding ticket soon.

Quetzal offers up the blood of Dark Angel to the TL gods! MM++

This could just be the first time in a long long time that I've finished a tourney without resorting to the baby brigade at all!

bluefoxcrystal
05-24-14, 08:46 PM
Go get that underworld justkey!! :D

tuffyjkitten
05-24-14, 08:47 PM
I'd do level 1 forest for a while to let stuff heal, then sell if/when it loses. Most of your dragons have about the same chance so not really worth it. But I wouldn't use ultimate on Anubis. I would just keep using level one forest on it and on dark angel.

Great advice thanks! I really don't want to use gold. I tried every green dragon I have except Parakeet which is odd since he worked well on earlier rounds. Guess I forgot about him!

jjblueyes
05-24-14, 08:50 PM
#1- crownprince- defeated by kitsune level 10-One hit took it down
#2- onyx- defeated by metal level 10- Bb
#3- melody- defeated by dynasty level 10-bm
#4- firemane-defeated by mithmoth level 10-bm
#5-spirt-defeated by razorback level 10-bmb
#6-lily defeated by dynasty level 10-bm
#7-daisy defeated by razorback level 10-bmb
#8-lunar horse defeated by Paladine level 10-
#9- pinata defeated by black knight level 10- one hit
#10- elements defeated by ninja level 10-bmb
#11-justice defeated by black knight level 10-bmb
#12-may defeated by black knight level 10-bmb
#13-wraith defeated by infinity level 10-one hit took him down
#14-Viking defeated by emerald knight level 9-bmb
#15- raven defeated by razorback level |0-one hit knock out
#16- Cerberus defeated by big bad level 10-bmb
#17- skeleton-defeated by black knight level 10-bmb
#18-pansy-defeated by ruby level 4-bm
#19-black rose-defeated by black knight level 10-bmb
#20-emerald knight beat up aurora and then I defeated him with pyramid level 6-bmb
#21-angel defeated by aether level 10-bmb
#22-unicorn defeated by infinity level 10-bmb
#23- hibiscus defeated by razorback level 10-bm
#24-infinity beat up crusader. Defeated infinity with infinity level 10- bm
#25-immortal beat my razorback and was defeated by black knight level 10-bmb
#26-clown took out secret, gold, razorback and fire all epic. Used my first ultimate cause I'm done messy with this clown or clowning around so to speak...
#27-

Hibiscus-35
Runes- done!! :)
Tickets-569

pixie255
05-24-14, 09:25 PM
RD:1 : Crownprince 1 Water 10 Bm++
RD:2 : Onyx 1 Night 10 Bm++
RD:3 : Melody 1 Aether 10 b
RD:4 : Firemane 2 lightning 9 bm++
RD:5 : Spirit 2 aether 10 M+++
RD:6 : Lily 3 Aether 10 Mb++
RD:7 : Daisy 4 Ruby 10 M+++
RD:8 : Lunar horse 5 Mist 10 Bmb
RD:9 : Pinata 6 Scorpion 10 Bm++
RD:10: Element 7 Clown 10 B++m
RD:11: Justice 8 Clown B++m
RD:12: May 9 Emerald knight Bmb
RD:13: Wraith 10 Aether 10 M++b
RD:14: Viking 10 Lightning B+++
RD:15: Raven 11 Forest B+++ ( 5 Gold )
RD:16: Cerberus 10 Blackknight 10 Bm++
RD:17: Skeleton 12 Aether 10 Mb++
RD:18: Pansy 12 Lotus 10 Bmb
Rd:19: Black rose 12 Love 10 Bmb
RD:20: Emerald Knight Lotus 10 Mmm16 ( 5 Gold )
RD:21: Angel 12 Aether 10 Bm++
RD:22: Unicorn 14 Lotus 10 Bm++
Rd:23: Hibiscus 16 Emerald Knight 3 Bm++
RD:24: Infinity 16 Life 3 Bbm
RD:25: Immortal 20 Diamond Bbm ( 5 Gold )
RD:26: Clown 18 Amazon 10 Bmb
RD:27: Celestial 18 Rainbow 10 Bb++
RD:28: Anubis 20 Quetzel 19 Mb++
RD:29: Dark angel 20 Diamond 10 Bb++
RD:30: Underworld 20 Scarecrow 10 Bm++ ( Underworld dragon )

Congrats to those who have won and good luck to those still battling.

JustKay
05-24-14, 09:45 PM
Great advice thanks! I really don't want to use gold. I tried every green dragon I have except Parakeet which is odd since he worked well on earlier rounds. Guess I forgot about him!

I wouldn't be using Parakeet since anything without a diamond element counts as having a 10% chance. A forest baby would do just as well as sapphirecross suggested. Better since you won't have a dragon to heal afterward if you just sell it off.

JustKay
05-24-14, 09:48 PM
Forestfire ignites Underworld in flames! MB++

Glad to have finally finished. A bit tough on a few opponents but this is the first tournament I've completed without gold or using the baby brigade! I've got maybe 10 dragons waiting for the spa, but after the last tournament where I was forced to use 3 ultimates, I'm feeling much better.

Good luck to all the battlers still out there!

npsen
05-24-14, 10:00 PM
I've been really lucky this time around I've never made it this far in a tourney before. I'm at Anubis right now I'm hoping my diamond will take it down ...and then I will have two more to go :D I have a lot of hopes in this tourney ! Maybe I won't have to use gold...

I hope everyone else is having the same luck !

Zummat
05-24-14, 10:01 PM
Forestfire ignites Underworld in flames! MB++

Glad to have finally finished. A bit tough on a few opponents but this is the first tournament I've completed without gold or using the baby brigade! I've got maybe 10 dragons waiting for the spa, but after the last tournament where I was forced to use 3 ultimates, I'm feeling much better.

Good luck to all the battlers still out there!

Congratulations!

Zummat
05-24-14, 10:02 PM
RD:
RD:30: Underworld 20 Scarecrow 10 Bm++ ( Underworld dragon )

Congrats to those who have won and good luck to those still battling.

Congratulations!

Zummat
05-24-14, 10:05 PM
#26-clown took out secret, gold, razorback and fire all epic. Used my first ultimate cause I'm done messy with this clown or clowning around so to speak...
#27-

Hibiscus-35
Tickets-569

Great progress. You're almost there. Good luck! And no clowning around. Lol!

talensnana
05-24-14, 10:12 PM
Beat 20 with virtue

catpaladin
05-24-14, 10:55 PM
My level 10 Flower beat Anubis. I went after the color since my paid for on special diamond is in the nest.

catpaladin
05-25-14, 12:00 AM
Level 10 White Rose took out Dark Angel mbB

hugpete
05-25-14, 12:04 AM
Dang, everyone was right about Clown being tough!

R 26 Clown 18 < Marshmallow 3 BBB
R 26 Clown 18 < Razorback 10 BBB
R 26 Clown 18 < Lightning 9 BBB
R 26 Clown 18 < Spring 6 MBB
R 26 Clown 18 < Mischief 6 MMB
R 26 Clown 18 < Bat 8 MBM
R 26 Clown 18 < Amber 8 BMB
R 26 Clown 18 < Lightning 9 MMM
R 26 Clown 18 > Razorback 10 MBM
R 26 Clown 18 > Marshmallow 3 MBM

ETA: 26 wins, 47 losses.

Kevin0908
05-25-14, 12:16 AM
NEMESIS!!! Ugh!
25) Immortal(20) def by Passion(10) bm++, Diamond(10) fail mbb, Infinity(10) fail mmm, Passion(10) fail mbm, Diamond(10) fail mmb, Amazon(10) fail bmb, Diamond(10) fail mbb, Immortal(10) fail bbb, Diamond(10) fail mmb, Pegasus(10) fail mbm, Diamond(10) fail bmm, Diamond(10) fail mbm, Diamond(10) fail bbb, Diamond(10) fail mbm, Forest(3) fail mbm, Infinity(10) fail mmm, Forest(3) fail mmb
Battles: 58 Circus tix: 628 Hibiscus: 37

Kevin0908
05-25-14, 12:27 AM
Forestfire ignites Underworld in flames! MB++ !

RD:30: Underworld 20 Scarecrow 10 Bm++

Finished the tourney today. the last battle was a one bash win using a L10 Landworm
Congrats winners!

First shot at Immortal. Woot!
R 25 Immortal 20 < Cheshire 3 BB++
I WILL **** YOU! lol j/k!! Maybe im a lil frustrated at ur easy win ;p

Good try! :) Hopefully you do beat immortal. At least try to take him down a peg! ^^ Got my fingers crossed for you as well! X__(^_^)__X <-- fingers crossed!;)
Wow! That finger crossing rly workx!

lizd725
05-25-14, 12:43 AM
If anyone is like me and don't have tons of epic and super awesome rare/super rare dragons... Epic parakeet ko'd angel (lvl 12) magic x 2 bashed x 1 :)

MakJulos
05-25-14, 12:57 AM
After 4 Ultimates and a bunch of gold spent speeding up arena i finally finished the lottery, YAY!

Could've gotten away with using less gold if i'd been bothered playing every hour and had not prioritized work and having a real life, so can't expect much more.

So, it wasn't more fun than usual (cursing my stubborness that forces me to do these tourneys lol) but the feeling of relieve when it's over is quite nice! :)

freesiawoods
05-25-14, 12:59 AM
After two days straight my secondary accounts finally beat Immortal and Infinity respectively. Incredibly bad luck. Main account is stuck on Anubis, everything green did not work. Looks like won't be getting Underworld at all unless things turn around for me.

knuffel19
05-25-14, 01:02 AM
Anubis beaten by Social level 3. Go social!

danabella1980
05-25-14, 01:52 AM
My level 9 mercury beat up Anubis.

ciarjen
05-25-14, 02:03 AM
After 16 battles with Clown, I have now lost 12 times to Celestial and still can't beat it.

Every tournament is the same - I cannot win unless I use ultimate. I don't even know if this underworld dragon is worth paying real money on but after battling every hour for 5 days, I am getting really fed up with tournaments. There is no fun in this at all.

jjblueyes
05-25-14, 02:23 AM
Great progress. You're almost there. Good luck! And no clowning around. Lol!

Thanks!!! I've got 2 to go....

Enilon1
05-25-14, 02:40 AM
Emerald knight lvl 8 beat dark angel Bb

ciarjen
05-25-14, 03:00 AM
After 4 Ultimates and a bunch of gold spent speeding up arena i finally finished the lottery, YAY!

Could've gotten away with using less gold if i'd been bothered playing every hour and had not prioritized work and having a real life, so can't expect much more.

So, it wasn't more fun than usual (cursing my stubborness that forces me to do these tourneys lol) but the feeling of relieve when it's over is quite nice! :)

A lottery? what do you mean a lottery? I thought these tournaments were about strategy and choosing the right dragons to use in battles :p

Congrats on your win. :)

I have 12 hours to go and I am now standing at 13 losses to Celestial so I have got the next few hours to contemplate whether I want to spend my gold on getting the Underworld dragon instead of buying the Diamond Temple which I had set my mind on to see how many Wizard dragons I can breed in a week,lol.

knuffel19
05-25-14, 03:18 AM
My Fuzzy level 8 (white green combo) beat Dark Angel

JustKay
05-25-14, 03:20 AM

Lol, i feel your pain. I had no luck in the previous tourney. Had to ultimate all three champions that time. This time i guess my luck turned.

JustKay
05-25-14, 03:21 AM

Life? What life? I'm a slave to the TL gods. :p

Ali03Jah07
05-25-14, 03:25 AM
Used 3 ultimate on this tournament to get Underworld. Last tournament reached the final without using ultimate but was out of time. so i missed the last dragon:(. This time i was certain i was not going to let that happen again. BTW i used Rune dragon to beat celestial on two MB.
Good luck for those on battle

danabella1980
05-25-14, 04:15 AM
Thanks for this post...I just slaughtered Black Angel withy Lily BM...I would have never thought of using her if I didn't read this. One more to go!! I have a Lamdworm so I will be throwing him in the ring to go up against underworld.

ciarjen
05-25-14, 04:45 AM
After 15 battles with Clown, Celestial only took 16 battles to beat :rolleyes: Finally got it with Spring.

It's like a re-run of the last tournament for me in these last few rounds.

Anubis and Dark Angel next, at least I have all my diamonds available but I have had to use gold to speed up arena as it is 1pm here in the UK and there is not much battle time left of the tournament.

saghaven
05-25-14, 04:46 AM
I have accepted I'm not finishing this tournament. I've been stuck on Infinity since Friday. I'm visiting for the holiday weekend and so don't have enough time to play. If I was closer to finishing I'd just use Ultimate but I've still got six more after this with not enough time. Oh well, yet another arena dragon I won't be getting.

freesiawoods
05-25-14, 05:17 AM
So I followed someone's example and used Topaz (lvl 6) to beat Anubis which has troubled me all day. I can't figure out why people are using Yellow against Purple but it seems to work!

Any suggestions for Dark Angel if I am Diamond-less?

knuffel19
05-25-14, 05:40 AM
Try a white green combo against the black. Fuzzy worked for me, I have seen White Rose work as well.

Anyway, Epic Scarecrow just beat Underworld in one big bash. Done!

ciarjen
05-25-14, 05:41 AM
So I followed someone's example and used Topaz (lvl 6) to beat Anubis which has troubled me all day. I can't figure out why people are using Yellow against Purple but it seems to work!

Any suggestions for Dark Angel if I am Diamond-less?

Attack the black with green/white. So White Rose, I think Lily has been used, Pegasus, Fuzzy. You could also try a cosmic, rainbow or egypt dragon. Good luck.

akanksha2001
05-25-14, 06:02 AM
Try a white green combo against the black. Fuzzy worked for me, I have seen White Rose work as well.

Congrats on your win!

freesiawoods
05-25-14, 06:04 AM
Attack the black with green/white. So White Rose, I think Lily has been used, Pegasus, Fuzzy. You could also try a cosmic, rainbow or egypt dragon. Good luck.

congrats knuffel19! No white Rose but have fuzzy, pegasus and lily.

freesiawoods
05-25-14, 06:05 AM
Good luck to you too!

Daughter's account beat Celestial on first try with Marshmallow.

danni7788
05-25-14, 06:07 AM
Any suggestions for immortal? He's kicking all my dragons butts... :(

ciarjen
05-25-14, 06:25 AM
At last a round I can win......Anubis beaten by Diamond after losing Quetzal.

So far lost Infinity to Dark Angel......all my diamonds are still available to fight though.

catpaladin
05-25-14, 06:44 AM
L10 Landworm took out Underworld BB after BK and Emerald Knight lost to it.

Victoria185
05-25-14, 06:46 AM
How do I beat the Angel dragon? It's driving me crazy!

ciarjen
05-25-14, 06:57 AM
How do I beat the Angel dragon? It's driving me crazy!

For the diamond element use a diamond and for the white element use blue/purple. So if you have Mercury or Anubis they will attack both elements at the same time.

If not try dragons like Aether, Mistmoth, Venetian, Vampire - super rare blue/purples.

You can also try Stone, Rainbow, Champs or Egypt dragons to attack the white.

But Angel is a difficult one to beat and even with Diamonds, I have had to ultimate it sometimes in tournaments.

danabella1980
05-25-14, 07:25 AM
Level 10 Landworm took out Underworld. Now that little cutie is all mine! Good luck to everyone still in the game. For some. Reason this tournament was much easier for me than one's in the past. I didn't have to resort to any ultimates. The hardest dragons for me were Infinity, Immortal, Anubis, Dark Angel and clown.

Victoria185
05-25-14, 07:51 AM
Mistmoth worked, thank you so much ��

Enilon1
05-25-14, 08:18 AM
I used up all diamonds on Dark angel. So I try Emerald knight lvl 8 Bb and won against Dark Angel.
Underworld lost against Scarecrow BM

ciarjen
05-25-14, 08:25 AM
It cost me 10 gold in speeding arena but I have beaten Dark Angel with baby level 1 Quetzal (lost Infinity, Diamond, Quetzal and Crusader)

Next stop Underworld.......

ciarjen
05-25-14, 08:28 AM
Mistmoth worked, thank you so much ��

Great news !

Victoria185
05-25-14, 09:06 AM
Great news !

Been reading through the thread so used Lotus against Unicorn thinking I was on to a sure thing! Proved me wrong...fail :-(

cquinn32
05-25-14, 09:13 AM
This clown dragon is proving to be difficult. Has beaten my triple rainbow three times now and a few champions

ciarjen
05-25-14, 09:15 AM
Been reading through the thread so used Lotus against Unicorn thinking I was on to a sure thing! Proved me wrong...fail :-(

There are no sure things with this tournament. I had to battle 15 and 16 battles with Clown and Celestial. Both are normal colour dragons and should not be that difficult to beat.

Unicorn being a diamond hybrid is not an easy one....good luck though.

tuffyjkitten
05-25-14, 09:17 AM
Fuzzy for the win on Dark Angel. Worth the wait while he was evolving.

Congratulations to everyone who has finished. I hope to join you shortly....we shall see....

ciarjen
05-25-14, 09:17 AM
Sped up arena again for Underworld.

Beat it with Emerald Knight having lost landworm.

Finally I am done but it is after 5pm on Sunday night and I would have preferred to have the weekend free rather than being tied to the 30 minute timer on my ipad, dedicating my life to all things Team Lava :D:D

Congratulation to all those who have got it and good luck to those still trying in these final hours.

ciarjen
05-25-14, 09:19 AM
Fuzzy for the win on Dark Angel. Worth the wait while he was evolving.

Congratulations to everyone who has finished. I hope to join you shortly....we shall see....

If you don't have a champ, a red/green is good, although landworm lost for me. Someone has one with Scarecrow and I see you also have Red Lantern. Good luck.

laraelyn
05-25-14, 09:37 AM
I had the same problem 8 rounds before I beat clown (beat him with Easter egg) and have been on celestial since yesterday

After 16 battles with Clown, I have now lost 12 times to Celestial and still can't beat it.

Every tournament is the same - I cannot win unless I use ultimate. I don't even know if this underworld dragon is worth paying real money on but after battling every hour for 5 days, I am getting really fed up with tournaments. There is no fun in this at all.

IcePrince918
05-25-14, 10:10 AM
R22 Leo > Unicorn BB

I had tried Aether, lotus, Fairytale, Night all fails.

Zummat
05-25-14, 10:25 AM
I had the same problem 8 rounds before I beat clown (beat him with Easter egg) and have been on celestial since yesterday

Celestial is purple/blue. Using the color guide for helpful tips on battling I beat Celestial with Lacewing that has pink/purple element. Try dragons with a combination of yellow/green, pink/purple, pink/yellow or maybe green/purple might work too.

Good luck.

IcePrince918
05-25-14, 10:26 AM
R23 Lightning > Hibiscus BB

Lost once using Epic Parakeet

IcePrince918
05-25-14, 10:35 AM
I'm stuck at R24 with Infinity, any suggestions?

jjblueyes
05-25-14, 10:40 AM
#1- crownprince- defeated by kitsune level 10-One hit took it down
#2- onyx- defeated by metal level 10- Bb
#3- melody- defeated by dynasty level 10-bm
#4- firemane-defeated by mithmoth level 10-bm
#5-spirt-defeated by razorback level 10-bmb
#6-lily defeated by dynasty level 10-bm
#7-daisy defeated by razorback level 10-bmb
#8-lunar horse defeated by Paladine level 10-
#9- pinata defeated by black knight level 10- one hit
#10- elements defeated by ninja level 10-bmb
#11-justice defeated by black knight level 10-bmb
#12-may defeated by black knight level 10-bmb
#13-wraith defeated by infinity level 10-one hit took him down
#14-Viking defeated by emerald knight level 9-bmb
#15- raven defeated by razorback level |0-one hit knock out
#16- Cerberus defeated by big bad level 10-bmb
#17- skeleton-defeated by black knight level 10-bmb
#18-pansy-defeated by ruby level 4-bm
#19-black rose-defeated by black knight level 10-bmb
#20-emerald knight beat up aurora and then I defeated him with pyramid level 6-bmb
#21-angel defeated by aether level 10-bmb
#22-unicorn defeated by infinity level 10-bmb
#23- hibiscus defeated by razorback level 10-bm
#24-infinity beat up crusader. Defeated infinity with infinity level 10- bm
#25-immortal beat my razorback and was defeated by black knight level 10-bmb
#27-Celestial- defeated by black knight epic- b m
#28- Anubis - beat my fairy, quetzal and gold(all epic) defeated it with epic infinity- bmb
#29-Dark angel-defeated by level 3!!!! Quetzal! Bmm- first try so happy
#30- Underworld-beat my epic dynasty & infinity- defeated by ninja epic- bm

Hibiscus-38
Tickets-639

Finally done- I was not able to play much the first few days so its been a much more stressful tourney then usual. Just happy to be finished- good luck to all still in the battle and congrats to all that finished!

hugpete
05-25-14, 11:08 AM
Bahahaha! Thanks for the LOL. :D I understand the frustration. I was at my wit's end during the last tourney. If it makes you feel any better, I've lost 55 times this tourney and only won 27.

R 27 Celestial 18 > Parakeet 9 BMB
R 27 Celestial 18 > Marshmallow 3 BMB
R 27 Celestial 18 > Lightning 9 BBB
R 27 Celestial 18 > Fortune 3 BMM
R 27 Celestial 18 > Scarecrow 9 BBB
R 27 Celestial 18 > Dawntree 3 MMM
R 27 Celestial 18 > Celtic 9 MBB
R 27 Celestial 18 > Forest 10 BBB
R 27 Celestial 18 < Spring 6 BM++
R 28 Anubis 20 > Royal 6 BMB

I'm stuck at R24 with Infinity, any suggestions?
Pyramid has worked for me and others recently. Luck!

tuffyjkitten
05-25-14, 11:13 AM
If you don't have a champ, a red/green is good, although landworm lost for me. Someone has one with Scarecrow and I see you also have Red Lantern. Good luck.

Scarecrow lost but Red Lantern won the final round with MM :D:D:D

mistleomi
05-25-14, 11:20 AM
Thanks to everyone who was posting here! I finally won the tournament too! Epic Scorpion defeated Underworld in the last round with one bash.

hugpete
05-25-14, 11:44 AM
Wow, go Topaz!!! Thanks for the 3 or 4 people who posted Topaz was good for Anubis!

R 28 Anubis 20 < Topaz 3 B++BB

Zummat
05-25-14, 12:15 PM
Sped up arena again for Underworld.

Beat it with Emerald Knight having lost landworm.

Thanks to everyone who was posting here! I finally won the tournament too! Epic Scorpion defeated Underworld in the last round with one bash.

Finally done- I was not able to play much the first few days so its been a much more stressful tourney then usual. Just happy to be finished- good luck to all still in the battle and congrats to all that finished!

Congratulations ciarjen, mistleomi, jjblueyes :)

Wishing all good luck that are still in the tournament.

dala12
05-25-14, 12:54 PM
Yes! Got it...but I spent a lot of gold that I honestly earned and got from dear friends. Hope it is a good one to fight for the next battles. Good luck and congrats for everyone.

Victoria185
05-25-14, 01:04 PM
I'm admitting defeat. Not enough time left to complete the amount of rounds that are left. Next time I'll check on here earlier and not leave it to the last minute! Well done to everyone that won though :-)

tastypastry75
05-25-14, 01:38 PM
I have accepted I'm not finishing this tournament. I've been stuck on Infinity since Friday. I'm visiting for the holiday weekend and so don't have enough time to play. If I was closer to finishing I'd just use Ultimate but I've still got six more after this with not enough time. Oh well, yet another arena dragon I won't be getting.

I'm stuck on infinity, too. Since Thursday! I had decided I didn't want to spend gold on this tournament and now I'm wondering if I should. I just don't know if I want to end up spending gold on most or all of the rounds left since I'm stuck on round 24 and it's Sunday. Do you guys think this dragon will be that helpful in winning future tourneys or should I wait for another champion? I only have 2 champs and no diamonds. A good number of super rares. Morning glory is my only super rare purple, though.

jjblueyes
05-25-14, 01:43 PM
Congratulations ciarjen, mistleomi, jjblueyes :)

Wishing all good luck that are still in the tournament.

Thanks! It's an accomplishment huh!?! ;)

Zummat
05-25-14, 02:24 PM
I'm stuck on infinity, too. Since Thursday! I had decided I didn't want to spend gold on this tournament and now I'm wondering if I should. I just don't know if I want to end up spending gold on most or all of the rounds left since I'm stuck on round 24 and it's Sunday. Do you guys think this dragon will be that helpful in winning future tourneys or should I wait for another champion? I only have 2 champs and no diamonds. A good number of super rares. Morning glory is my only super rare purple, though.

If it will help you make your decision, this isn't a Champion dragon. I won three tournaments without a Diamond. Although I had two Diamonds I could have used this time I didn't.

hugpete
05-25-14, 03:12 PM
DONE, woot! :D Last few rounds went quickly for me. Below are just my wins. I lost 56 battles. My Razorback, my only Champ, fought 7 times in this tourney and lost every time. My Lightning won and lost 5 battles, and Atlantis won and lost 3 battles, haha.

R 1 Crownprince 1 < Leopard 9
R 2 Onyx 1 < Laserlight 6
R 3 Melody 1 < Aether 6
R 4 Firemane 2 < Bat 7
R 5 Spirit 2 < Atlantis 6
R 6 Lily 3 < Cleopatra 6
R 7 Daisy 4 < Lightning 9
R 8 Lunar Horse 5 < Lightning 9
R 9 Pinata 6 < Lightning 9
R 10 Elements 7 < Carnival 9
R 11 Justice 7 < Carnival 9
R 12 May 9 < Lightning 9
R 13 Wraith 10 < Parakeet 9
R 14 Viking 10 < Bat 8
R 15 Raven 11 < Atlantis 10
R 16 Cerberus 10 < Nova 9
R 17 Skeleton 10 < Lightning 9
R 18 Pansy 12 < Pearl 6
R 19 Black Rose 12 < Atlantis 10
R 20 Emerald Knight 16 < Scorpion 6
R 21 Angel 12 < Water 1
R 22 Unicorn 14 < Lotus 6
R 23 Hibiscus 16 < Parakeet 9
R 24 Infinity 16 < Pyramid 9
R 25 Immortal 20 < Cheshire 3
R 26 Clown 18 > Marshmallow 3
R 27 Celestial 18 < Spring 6
R 28 Anubis 20 < Topaz 3
R 29 Dark Angel 20 < Fuzzy 6
R 30 Underworld 20 < Spring 6

Good luck to those still fighting!

Zummat
05-25-14, 03:17 PM
DONE, woot!

Congratulations! :)

tastypastry75
05-25-14, 03:50 PM
If it will help you make your decision, this isn't a Champion dragon. I won three tournaments without a Diamond. Although I had two Diamonds I could have used this time I didn't.

Thanks, that helps. I think I'll just keep trying and see what happens. If I beat him great and if I don't I'll wait and focus on a champion. Have a great day!

tastypastry75
05-25-14, 03:52 PM
Thanks, that helps. I think I'll just keep trying and see what happens. If I beat him great and if I don't I'll wait and focus on a champion. Have a great day!

Wow! Right after I wrote this I tried again and beat him with athletic 10!

nogard9
05-25-14, 04:06 PM
Yeah! After a day and a half, I finally took out Underworld with Emerald Knight 6!! Good luck to those still fighting and congrats to those who are done!

JustKay
05-25-14, 05:16 PM
Yeah! After a day and a half, I finally took out Underworld with Emerald Knight 6!! Good luck to those still fighting and congrats to those who are done!

Congrats! Looks like many others are having luck on this tournament!

JustKay
05-25-14, 05:18 PM
Wow, go Topaz!!! Thanks for the 3 or 4 people who posted Topaz was good for Anubis!

R 28 Anubis 20 < Topaz 3 B++BB

Wow! Who would have thunk. Gemstone is supposed to be weak against Diamond element. I guess that random element to Battle Arena must be going strong... or they've rejigged the colour chart without telling anyone :p

JustKay
05-25-14, 05:20 PM

Impressive! You're battling in the tournaments without using diamonds! Insane but if you're winning who am I to judge. I can't imagine not having diamonds to fight with.

fabulus12
05-25-14, 05:56 PM
DONE, woot! :D Last few rounds went quickly for me. Below are just my wins. I lost 56 battles. My Razorback, my only Champ, fought 7 times in this tourney and lost every time. My Lightning won and lost 5 battles, and Atlantis won and lost 3 battles, haha.

R 1 Crownprince 1 < Leopard 9
R 2 Onyx 1 < Laserlight 6
R 3 Melody 1 < Aether 6
R 4 Firemane 2 < Bat 7
R 5 Spirit 2 < Atlantis 6
R 6 Lily 3 < Cleopatra 6
R 7 Daisy 4 < Lightning 9
R 8 Lunar Horse 5 < Lightning 9
R 9 Pinata 6 < Lightning 9
R 10 Elements 7 < Carnival 9
R 11 Justice 7 < Carnival 9
R 12 May 9 < Lightning 9
R 13 Wraith 10 < Parakeet 9
R 14 Viking 10 < Bat 8
R 15 Raven 11 < Atlantis 10
R 16 Cerberus 10 < Nova 9
R 17 Skeleton 10 < Lightning 9
R 18 Pansy 12 < Pearl 6
R 19 Black Rose 12 < Atlantis 10
R 20 Emerald Knight 16 < Scorpion 6
R 21 Angel 12 < Water 1
R 22 Unicorn 14 < Lotus 6
R 23 Hibiscus 16 < Parakeet 9
R 24 Infinity 16 < Pyramid 9
R 25 Immortal 20 < Cheshire 3
R 26 Clown 18 > Marshmallow 3
R 27 Celestial 18 < Spring 6
R 28 Anubis 20 < Topaz 3
R 29 Dark Angel 20 < Fuzzy 6
R 30 Underworld 20 < Spring 6

Thank you hugpete I just beat dark angel with fuzzy thanks to you. One more round, I've used ultimate twice to get here.

tarotsgirl
05-25-14, 05:57 PM
Finally defeated underworld with scorpion bb ! Tried lightning, landworm but failed

hugpete
05-25-14, 05:58 PM
Congratulations! :)
Thanks!

Wow! Who would have thunk. Gemstone is supposed to be weak against Diamond element. I guess that random element to Battle Arena must be going strong... or they've rejigged the colour chart without telling anyone :p
I know, it's weird! I saw a few others beat it with Topaz, so I tried it. :)

Thank you hugpete I just beat dark angel with fuzzy thanks to you. One more round, I've used ultimate twice to get here.
You're welcome, but the thanks also goes to the others before me who posted Fuzzy winning that round. :) I don't remember who they are, so I'll just say thanks to everyone!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

tastypastry75
05-25-14, 06:44 PM
Wow! Right after I wrote this I tried again and beat him with athletic 10!

Now I've beaten the next 3 too! On to Anubis, maybe I'm not out of this yet! It's a good reminder that even when you get stuck for a long time your luck can still change. I'm willing to spend gold on 2 rounds so if I can beat at least one more on my own merit I will go ahead and get this dragon. Thanks again Zummat! Did you win yet? If so congrats and if not good luck!

laraelyn
05-25-14, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the great tips for dark angel tried fuzzy (10) beat him on first try, I had such a hard time with Anubis that I finally used ultimate first gold of the game so now only 1 more round with a little over 4 hours So I should be just fine on winning this tournament and I still have enough gold if I have to use ultimate

tastypastry75
05-25-14, 07:38 PM
Anubis went down with lightning 10 bmB! It was a close one but it worked! 2 rounds to go! ��

klaxtor
05-25-14, 08:17 PM
Thanks Akanksha, Zummat, Buttabdullah, & Kevin.

Great job Droopy123, Cakeandpie, Bluefoxcrystal, Dinoman, AwesomeChefDad, Pixie, JustKay, MakJulos, Catpaladin, DanaBella, Enilon, Ciarjen, Jjblueyes, Tuffyjkitten, Mistleomi, Dala, Hugpete, Nogard, & Tarotsgirl !!

klaxtor
05-25-14, 08:20 PM
Good luck to those still fighting!!

I'll re-post my last 10 wins. Hopefully it will help.

21. Aether > Angel (12: BM)
22. NightElf > Unicorn (14: MM)
23. BlackKnight > Hibiscus (16: BMM)
24. Aether > Infinity (16: MM)
25. Kitsune > Immortal (20: BM)
26. Marshmallow (9) > Clown (18: MBB)
27. Steampunk > Celestial (18: MM)
28. Elf > Anubis (20: MMB)
29. Lily > DarkAngel (20: BM)
30. Landworm > Underworld (20: BM)

Kevin0908
05-25-14, 09:08 PM
It seems you & i very frequently have similar luck jen...
26) Clown(18) def by Bladewing(10) mb++, Tiger's Eye(7) fail mbb, Templar(10) fail bmb, Venetian(7) fail mbm, Tiger's Eye(7) fail bmb, Lightning(10) fail mbm, Black Knight(10) fail mbm, Amazon(10) fail bbb, Tiger's Eye(7) fail mbb, Sentinel(10) fail mmm, Tiger's Eye(7) bmb
Battles: 69 *Circus tix: 708 *Hibiscus: 38

fabulus12
05-25-14, 09:11 PM
I beat Underground with Black Knight, lost Scorpian. Thank you everybody for your help.

aypeerez
05-25-14, 09:45 PM
Epic scarecrow finally got Anubis 2 round to go this is close (wipes sweat from brow)

Kevin0908
05-25-14, 09:51 PM
Level 10 Landworm took out Underworld. Now that little cutie is all mine!

I try Emerald knight lvl 8 Bb and won against Dark Angel.
Underworld lost against Scarecrow BM

Sped up arena again for Underworld. Beat it with Emerald Knight

Scarecrow lost but Red Lantern won the final round with MM :D:D:D

Yes! Got it...but I spent a lot of gold

R 30 Underworld 20 < Spring 6 Good luck to those still fighting!

I finally took out Underworld with Emerald Knight 6!! Good luck to those still fighting

Finally defeated underworld with scorpion bb ! Tried lightning, landworm but failed

I beat Underground with Black Knight, lost Scorpian.
Under what? Lol Its been a looong tourney 4 someone ;p congrats winners!

Kevin0908
05-25-14, 10:09 PM
27) Celestial(18) def by Zombie(10) mbb
Battles: 70 Circus tix: 726 Hibiscus: 39

delimiah
05-25-14, 10:46 PM
This was the closest fight ever, finally won with only 1.5hr left on the timer! Anyway here's my list for this tourney!

Crownprince (1)- Avatar BMM, (Avatar lost)
Onyx (1)- Angel BMM, (Amazon lost)
Melody (1)- Amazon BM
Firemane (2)- Avatar 3M
Spirit (2)- Aether BM
Lily (3)- Amazon 2B
Daisy (4)- Amazon BM
Lunar Horse (5)- Avatar BMM
Pinata (6)- Amazon BMM
Elements (7)- Amazon BM
Justice (8)- Amazon BMM
May (9)- Amazon BMM
Wraith (10)- Viking BMM
Viking (10)- Marshmallow BM
Raven (11)- Atlantis BMM, (Angel lost)
Cerberus (10)- Angel BMM
Skeleton (10)- Emerald Knight BMM, (Amazon lost)
Pansy (12)- Ruby BM
Black Rose (12)- Amazon BM
Emerald Knight (16)- Diamond MMB, (Diamond lost)
Angel (12)- Diamond BMM, (Diamond lost)
Unicorn (14)- Diamond 2M, (Diamond & Angel lost)
Hibiscus (16)- Amazon 2B
Infinity (16)- Angel MBB
Immortal (20)- Diamond BMM, (Emerald Knight 4x, Diamond & Baby fire lost)
Clown (18)- Amazon BMM, (Marshmallow 2x lost)
Celestial (18)- Lightning BMM, (Morning Glory, Lightning 2x, Diamond, Amazon, Kitsune, Spring 2x, Ninja lost)
Anubis (20)- Diamond BMM
Dark Angel (20)- Angel BMM, (Amazon, Angel, Quetzal, Diamond, Pegasus lost)
Underworld (20)- Amazon BMM, (Amazon, Ninja, Emerald Knight lost)

laraelyn
05-25-14, 11:07 PM
I finally won running out of time with just 1 hour to go so sped up battle and razorback took out underworld, lost emerald knight, scarecrow, scorpion was glad that I only used 33 gold to finish this tournament, I remember on one round I got 5 gold can anyone tell me at which rounds you receive gold
Thanks

Kevin0908
05-25-14, 11:10 PM
28) Anubis(20) def by Quetzal(10) mbb
Battles: 71 Circus tix: 734 Hibiscus: 40

freesiawoods
05-25-14, 11:13 PM
Gave in and ultimated Underworld after epic Scarecrow and Landworm lost.

And for daughter's account I ultimated Dark Angel after Quetzal lost thrice and Fuzzy once. Underworld went down easily to Scarecrow..

Gave up on other account because it only just managed to pass Celestial using Rainbow then lost a few times to Anubis.

CONGRATS to all winners, see you next time!

klaxtor
05-25-14, 11:31 PM
Congratulations Fabulus, Delimiah, & Freesiawoods !!

Almost there, Kevin.

ciarjen
05-25-14, 11:46 PM
It seems you & i very frequently have similar luck jen...
26) Clown(18) def by Bladewing(10) mb++, Tiger's Eye(7) fail mbb, Templar(10) fail bmb, Venetian(7) fail mbm, Tiger's Eye(7) fail bmb, Lightning(10) fail mbm, Black Knight(10) fail mbm, Amazon(10) fail bbb, Tiger's Eye(7) fail mbb, Sentinel(10) fail mmm, Tiger's Eye(7) bmb
Battles: 69 *Circus tix: 708 *Hibiscus: 38

It appears so. Despite getting all these new dragons we still have the same problems winning. I see you are almost there....hope you make it. Good luck.

Kevin0908
05-25-14, 11:56 PM
29) Dark Angel(20) def by ULT, Quetzal(10) fail bmb
30) Underworld(20) def by ULT
Battles: 74 Circus tix: 736 Hibiscus: 41
This was by far hardest tourney ever. Lately I cant seem to win without using gold. I won six or more before without gold. Now, not happening. What gives TL? Wasn't hard enough for me? Although I suppose five days gold is worth it for a limited super rare. Even if it is just a glorified witch/zombie. I guess im just glad its over. Far too much work for one dragon. That's 4 sure. Congrats all winners! See yas nxt time

Kevin0908
05-25-14, 11:58 PM
I finally won running out of time with just 1 hour to go so sped up battle and razorback took out underworld, lost emerald knight, scarecrow, scorpion was glad that I only used 33 gold to finish this tournament, I remember on one round I got 5 gold can anyone tell me at which rounds you receive gold
Thanks

Congrats laraelyn! Gold rewards are the nemesis rounds: 15, 20 & 25

klaxtor
05-26-14, 12:05 AM
Glad you made it Kevin!! Big congrats to you and Laraelyn!

Kevin0908
05-26-14, 12:06 AM
It appears so. Despite getting all these new dragons we still have the same problems winning. I see you are almost there....hope you make it. Good luck.

I have a theory. & im starting to believe in it more & more. I think there might be a routine in DS that takes into account how many dragons we have yet unleveled. I noticed that it got significantly harder for me only after the world events started popping up & we were force fed 3-4 dragons at a time. Plus the usual tournament victory dragons. I also remember the inventory chart that mapped stars for dragon evilutions on both the regular & ice age islands. Thats a lot of unfed dragons clogging up our inventories. Ive been working extra hard to feed them, but im barely able to stay ahead, if at all. My guess is if we were to lower our unfed dragon inventory, tourney battling would get easier. If u feel like trying too, let me know how it works out. Cheers!

JustKay
05-26-14, 12:17 AM
Thanks

Great work! Love it when people cut it close! I remember how exciting it is running down to the wire. Sounds like you made smart use of the gold you had.

JustKay
05-26-14, 12:18 AM
29) Dark Angel(20) def by ULT, Quetzal(10) fail bmb
30) Underworld(20) def by ULT
Battles: 74 Circus tix: 736 Hibiscus: 41
This was by far hardest tourney ever. Lately I cant seem to win without using gold. I won six or more before without gold. Now, not happening. What gives TL? Wasn't hard enough for me? Although I suppose five days gold is worth it for a limited super rare. Even if it is just a glorified witch/zombie. I guess im just glad its over. Far too much work for one dragon. That's 4 sure. Congrats all winners! See yas nxt time

It's not even a super rare, it's just a rare (aka glorified Familiar). It's still pretty awesome looking at epic though :D Congrats and maybe better luck next tourney! I seem to have bad luck then good luck. Last tournament was terrible with 3 ultimates on all the champions. This time wasn't so bad.

JustKay
05-26-14, 12:25 AM
I have a theory. & im starting to believe in it more & more. I think there might be a routine in DS that takes into account how many dragons we have yet unleveled. I noticed that it got significantly harder for me only after the world events started popping up & we were force fed 3-4 dragons at a time. Plus the usual tournament victory dragons. I also remember the inventory chart that mapped stars for dragon evilutions on both the regular & ice age islands. Thats a lot of unfed dragons clogging up our inventories. Ive been working extra hard to feed them, but im barely able to stay ahead, if at all. My guess is if we were to lower our unfed dragon inventory, tourney battling would get easier. If u feel like trying too, let me know how it works out. Cheers!

That's an unusual theory. I'm not sure how it would benefit TL, although having lots of dragons generally does imply that Battle Arena would be "easier". I probably have the opposite of your situation. I have a lot of Epic dragons and not so many to be levelled up. Even then I have quite a few at level 9 since the battle calculator indicates that the probably between 9 & 10 is not different. I don't notice battle arena being easier. Some are hard out right like the Emerald King while the Underworld one was must smoother. I should mention that the dragons in the battle roster for Underworld are less challenging that the previous tourney.

tastypastry75
05-26-14, 12:35 AM
Well I ran out of time too and used ultimate on the last 2 rounds, but at least those were the only 2 rounds I needed to do that on and I have my dragon. Congrats to all and thanks for all your help!

laraelyn
05-26-14, 01:20 AM
Congrats laraelyn! Gold rewards are the nemesis rounds: 15, 20 & 25

Thanks Kevin0908 I didn't realize that you end up with 15 coins by the end of the tournament, so it really only cost me 18 gold not bad at all without all the tips here on the forum it would be real hard to be able to finish a tournament I really appreciate everyone posting.

kazza07
05-26-14, 01:56 AM
I paid ultimate for the final battle and got nothing in storage. Can anyone tell how this works

JustKay
05-26-14, 02:58 AM
I paid ultimate for the final battle and got nothing in storage. Can anyone tell how this works

Op, that's not good. There should be an egg in your storage. Maybe message TL support. Are you missing the 30 gold for the ultimate? Did you do this right at the last minute?

kazza07
05-26-14, 03:35 AM
Op, that's not good. There should be an egg in your storage. Maybe message TL support. Are you missing the 30 gold for the ultimate? Did you do this right at the last minute?

No, there was still about 40 mins left and no egg but minus the gold. I emailed TL and they suggested the forum.

gdmcrjunkie
05-26-14, 04:19 AM
I battled Immortal for three days straight, setting up timers and all, and had to ultimate my way through in the end because I was running out of time. This is why I'm so sick of tournaments, I really really hope next one's prize won't be a dragon that I like.

That said, I'm glad I've got an Underworld chilling on my nest now. Congratulations to everyone who managed to make it through!

bestmenolly
05-26-14, 06:15 AM
That said, I'm glad I've got an Underworld chilling on my nest now. Congratulations to everyone who managed to make it through![/QUOTE]

How long does Underworld take to hatch?

hugpete
05-26-14, 01:16 PM
How long does Underworld take to hatch?

18 hours.

scarletdragon18
05-26-14, 08:22 PM
Sadly I ran out of time (got stuck on Anubis). Congrats to those that did get Underworld! Hopefully next tourney I'll have better luck. :)

freshfunin2008
05-27-14, 08:33 AM
Congrats to those that won and for those that fought the hard battle but ran out of time. Good luck next time. I was able to win in both accounts although it took me to Sunday to do it. Usually I finish up on Friday. Rd 20 and 25 proved extra tough for me in both accounts. Can't wait for the next one. lol

Ali03Jah07
05-27-14, 09:47 AM
How much time usually between tournaments?
Hoop next one is a champion missed previous one (razorblade right)

kooky panda
05-27-14, 10:39 AM
Is your tournament over? If so try restarting your device, then check your storage. If you are missing the dragon, you will need to wait on a support agent
to respond to your email. ( Note: Monday was a US holiday, and there is limited support staff on weekends and holidays)

No, there was still about 40 mins left and no egg but minus the gold. I emailed TL and they suggested the forum.
When you email support, you will get an automatic email back and on that is a general suggestion to check the forum for game issues.
This is just an automatic response, you should be getting a response from an agent soon.

freshfunin2008
05-27-14, 11:18 AM
yeah eventually the game will start crashing for us because we have too many parts and pieces that are left over for months and months and months well you get the point

MakJulos
05-27-14, 11:28 AM
yeah eventually the game will start crashing for us because we have too many parts and pieces that are left over for months and months and months well you get the point

Yup, it'll be like when i was young, the closet in my room was definetly "enter at own risk"...not that you'd crash or lag out, instead it was more like having a tennis racket, a skateboard and some packs of comic magazine falling down on yer head...dangerous storage spaces, it's all coming back to me now!

On topic, well sort of - the tourney is over after all, i am fighting Dino 13 for more tickets, and it is as nasty as any Diamond or Champion...everything that comes near dies, getting silly now! Edit: Crusader 10 put Dino back in its place on its 2nd attempt, finally!

hestiarulez
05-27-14, 11:58 AM
One suggestion TL - if you can guarantee a win on, say, the 10th attempt (a player can barely make it to the end if they spend 10 hours on each round), then it makes more sense to play the game to the end and even spend some gold to speed up the rounds. I am not motivated to spend any gold at any level before 20 because I know for certain that rounds 20-30 are going to be even worse.