PDA

View Full Version : when all recipes mastered, what to do with oven?

bozit
05-20-14, 01:39 AM
What do you do with your ovens and drink makers when you have mastered all the recipes? I have been selling them but wonder if they will ever be used for some other quest in which case I will have to buy them all over again.Is there any chance this could happen?

meme1098
05-20-14, 11:09 AM
I have kept at least 7 of each of the new ovens I've bought through goals. Doubt they'll ever be used again but I keep them anyway. There are some recipes I like on some of the appliances.
However, I have about 16 each of the easy oven, stove & grill. They usually get new recipes the goalless weeks.

ElaineCarrel
05-20-14, 06:57 PM
I've kept all of my old appliances. The only 1 they've added new recipes 2 is the soda machine. They're always adding recipes 2 the original appliances. I figure the storage space is unlimited so what the heck.

Rich88ard
05-22-14, 11:11 PM
If you mastered all, congratulations!

TinksThots
05-23-14, 02:37 PM
Keep all of your stoves, ovens, grills, and drink machines, those could (and the first three often do) get new recipes added at any time. I usually sell all but two of everything else once I've mastered it, but like ElaineCarrel said, your storage is virtually unlimited, so that's a matter of personal choice. Keep in mind that you only get back 10% of the purchase price if you do choose to sell. I do it because after that much time has passed, I don't miss what I originally spent and like getting whatever coins I can towards expansions. I keep two of everything just in case TL does something different down the road, although I doubt that'll happen. :-)

dala12
06-12-14, 02:15 AM
I keep mine in stock too. I sometimes take them out when it is season time. Xmas or Easter they have a lot of different stoves over the years (old player).

neurotika
06-22-14, 05:10 AM
i keep mine in stock too, all of it. i'm bothered by the loss of 90% when you sell.