PDA

View Full Version : Answered Game crashes when i accept requests for materials and when i hit the star

kudukuda
05-19-14, 11:21 PM
Every so often, i will go to the scoll at the top right of my screen, when i see a number there. If there are request for neighbours or sent items i accept them, but then if i accept a request for materials from my neighbours, the game crashes. When it reloads, i do all the accept actions again and it stays open.
Also, if i want to check my wall and click the stat in the top left, the game often crashes.
I have also tried to access the wall via the settings in the bottom left, but hitting overview also causes the gam to crash.
When it reloads i can access the wall just fine.
I do not want to force close every time i have to access my wall. I am using an ipad 2 ( i think). Version 5 but its not my device and cannot update the version.
Any solution to this?
Thanks

DessertWolf
05-20-14, 10:49 AM
Sorry to hear that, kudukuda. We reviewed your account and didn't encounter any difficulties with accessing menus or playing the game normally. You may need to update the iOS on the device to run the game smoothly, or close any additional running applications to assist with memory usage. Hope this helps!

kudukuda
05-20-14, 11:20 AM
Thanks for this reply. It seems i tried to access the game while you were logged in and it reset my account for a minute there. That was scarry, but it fixed itself.
As for the problem... I can live with it i guess, because i cant update the IOS unfortunately.
Thanks again for the quick response.
You guys rock!