PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story: Newlyweds

Rich88ard
05-19-14, 09:52 PM
The Restaurant Story has a new game called Newlyweds. Its like desame with the Ordinary Restaurant Story but its not. In Newlyweds, we have Wedding Cakes (Cooks 6 Hrs.), Spring Lace Tables (Costs 31,500), Spring Flower Tables (Costs 14,000), Spring Wedding (Costs 41 Gems), Wedding Caterers (Cost 26 Gems), Spring Lace Counter (Cost 6 Gems), Flower Portrait (Cost 15,000), Floral ******s (Wallpapers, Cost 3 Gems). I Downloaded The Newlyweds because its has a Lot of Things are New. :D

MzKittys1031
05-19-14, 09:55 PM
Is this version coming to iOS devices?

Rich88ard
05-19-14, 10:04 PM
I Think So. Just Search Restaurant Story: Newlyweds . Im Using Android. :o

BoredOOMM
05-19-14, 11:39 PM
Another dull update....

bozit
05-19-14, 11:47 PM
I downloaded Newlyweds onto my Android tablet too. Did you notice that it is taking up 4 times more space than previous RS!

Acey09
05-20-14, 04:02 AM
You would think this to be a nice update for Bakery Story... WEDDING CAKES and stuff... However, wedding burger and wedding pepsi coke works fine too i guess....

crystalnurse
06-06-14, 12:17 PM
I am a newbie to this type of game. Does anyone know how I get items out of storage? Also, how do I add friends without asking them to be neighbors?

meme1098
06-06-14, 02:07 PM
I am a newbie to this type of game. Does anyone know how I get items out of storage? Also, how do I add friends without asking them to be neighbors?

You use the parts in storage by building a stove or oven...if you want to build a different stove and don't have any more slots, just put one in storage (without food on it though or you'll lose it) and buy it from the appliance tab. If you don't have all the parts, you can send requests to neighbors. (The limit you'll receive back though is 20)
If you have food you just tap to place it.

You can send invites if you know their ID.
Also....
There's an Add Me thread for all TL's games here:
http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Some players prefer food. Others, like me, prefer parts so I always have plenty when goals come out.

The Game Guide here has lots of great info for beginners. Charts with what parts required for each appliance, what recipes are on that appliances, and lots more.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59838-Restaurant-Story-Game-Guide

Good luck & happy cooking!

walibaya
07-04-14, 01:48 AM
Hi i'm on level 28 nad i just completed the crabby goals but there' no new goals coming up.. should more goals appear after i levl up or is there something wrong with the app?

friedtokki
07-04-14, 04:19 AM
Hi i'm on level 28 nad i just completed the crabby goals but there' no new goals coming up.. should more goals appear after i levl up or is there something wrong with the app?

It's normal that you don't have another goal if you finished the crabby goal a bit earlier. Just like everyone you have to wait for an update/new set of goals that is released every month. Just wait a bit more and we will have new goals soon :)