PDA

View Full Version : Baking the Same Item on Multiple Ovens?

AnnibelBakery
05-19-14, 01:22 PM
I want to bake the same item in all my ovens. I click on the oven and then click on "cook" Then I scroll to the item, select it, and then bake it. Next I click on a different oven, and click Cook again. The item I just selected on the previous oven is there, so I click it again. But.... this only happens SOME times. Other times, I have to scroll through again. It's really tedious when you start building multiple ovens. Does anyone know why you sometimes have to scroll to get to the last item you baked...and other times the last item you baked is right there to choose again? Thanks
'

javajoe11
05-19-14, 02:16 PM
I want to bake the same item in all my ovens. I click on the oven and then click on "cook" Then I scroll to the item, select it, and then bake it. Next I click on a different oven, and click Cook again. The item I just selected on the previous oven is there, so I click it again. But.... this only happens SOME times. Other times, I have to scroll through again. It's really tedious when you start building multiple ovens. Does anyone know why you sometimes have to scroll to get to the last item you baked...and other times the last item you baked is right there to choose again? Thanks
'

I sometimes have had the same issue. It turned out to be the orientation of the ovens. Those that faced in the same direction brought up the same recipes. Those in a different direction, I had to select again. When I rotated the ovens to all face the same way, the issue went away.

Hope this works for you.

AnnibelBakery
05-19-14, 04:18 PM
Thanks JavaJoe. I just checked, and all my ovens face the same way. But I'm going to experiment with which oven I choose first. I would understand if it happened all the time, or if it happened never. But the back-and-forth is puzzling !

sweetsuccess007
05-21-14, 01:28 AM
It IS the orientation of the ovens. Please check them again one by one :).

yumyumsnack
05-22-14, 09:40 AM
Annibel, this happens to me with the ice cream machine and the deep fryer. But not every time. My machines do face the same way, so you are not alone. Maybe your customers just really really want that other recipe :)

kooky panda
05-22-14, 09:44 AM
'

I believe if you are using the same type of appliance your recipe will stay put, if you switch the type of appliance.( Like using the regular stove, then try to place on the easy stove)
Then you will lose you place in the cookbook and have to scroll to get to the recipe again.

If you are using the exact same appliance and recipe and this keeps happening please post:

The device you play on and the version number of the game you are playing (under menu- help-small number at the bottom).
Also post the specific appliance and recipe .

yumyumsnack
05-24-14, 09:00 PM
I didn't know the recipes from the appliances (deep fryer and treat dispenser), but it just happened again on the sweet co. Station making fluffalanche. Made several batches on two SCSs today and on the last batch, the second appliance was already scrolled to the next 3 recipes when I tapped to cook. Had to scroll back to make more fluffalanche. I'm playing on version 1.7.1

myndisue
06-05-14, 01:02 PM
I didn't know the recipes from the appliances (deep fryer and treat dispenser), but it just happened again on the sweet co. Station making fluffalanche. Made several batches on two SCSs today and on the last batch, the second appliance was already scrolled to the next 3 recipes when I tapped to cook. Had to scroll back to make more fluffalanche. I'm playing on version 1.7.1

That has happened to me also, but not every time. I just got in the habit of slowing down and checking before tapping when baking in it. Good advice throughout the games... Helps to keep you out of gem traps.