PDA

View Full Version : RH 11 looks like patio furniture

macieland
05-18-14, 06:36 PM
The latest RH is dull. How about a black fortress or something more in line with a top level royal hall worthy of being high level. This one belongs in Miami Vice.

flowless
05-21-14, 01:37 AM
I wouldn't upgrade mine
Cuz how RH 11 looks like
It's war not a picnic
Please change the design

tqrose
05-24-14, 09:56 AM
I agree with last 2 posts, the new RH doesn't belong in kingdom! No thought or effort looks like it went in the design concept! Why not create a more intimidating RH like a dark castle or at least something in the era in which this game is set. Please produce an upgrade to this.

catcrack
05-26-14, 09:24 AM
I'm not so sure. Can you provide some pictures of your patio furniture for comparison? :p

sweetcupcake555555
05-31-14, 07:21 AM
Totally agree I am keeping my RH at 10. It looks way better.

MeisterLampee
06-01-14, 07:15 AM
Well, RH11 and RH12 are useless anyway. Those two almost equal troops are not worth to upgrade. And the two pseudo upgrades for the ballista are also a bad joke. :-)

With a RH10 you also make more stars.

macieland
06-01-14, 08:03 PM
I'm not so sure. Can you provide some pictures of your patio furniture for comparison? :p

What is your point?

catcrack
06-03-14, 12:29 AM
What is your point?My point is that is does not look like patio furniture. Here is an example of patio furniture, the first image provided by a google image search:

http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/8/optimized/1128298_fpx.tif

So, seeing that your claim is saying that the RH 11 (sic) looks like patio furniture, support your claim or revise it.

tqrose
06-03-14, 04:38 AM
Why are you being so literal? If you like the New RH then just admit it. No need to be snarky. This is a forum where we can lodge our suggestions on areas we'd like to see improvements. No need to make it personal. It's just a game that should be enjoyed by all.

tqrose
06-03-14, 04:48 AM
That being said a more precise description is that it looks more like a gazebo than a "royal hall" based in the medieval times. It should look a bit darker / intimidating.

macieland
06-07-14, 04:52 PM
If you like it, great. Good for you. Your tone is rude and condescending. Snarky is a lot nicer than what I would call you.

Kiraracatdemon
08-23-14, 09:32 PM
That being said a more precise description is that it looks more like a gazebo than a "royal hall" based in the medieval times. It should look a bit darker / intimidating.

Oh so agree! I want black! Hall and walls! Black and red. Or black and blue or purple!