PDA

View Full Version : have an ok button before buying an item.

lydaroni
05-18-14, 05:25 AM
I lost 24 gems because I clicked on a chest and it instantly took the gems. I clicked on a chest just to see what it was. Then it showed the dressing room that I got for the 24 gems. I wasted the gems because it was something I didn't want. Then I clicked ok where it said do you want another one and lost 24 more gems. I clicked on that Accidentally. So I lost 48 precious gems because of accidentally pressing the button.

LavaRain8
05-18-14, 08:08 AM
Yeah, I've had it happen to me mostly when I am trying to redecorate and run out of coins as I'm placing walls or tiles. I will just quickly select and tap the spots and when you run out of coin, they make a popup that asks you if you want to buy coins with gems. So then, as you're quickly tapping, you'll end up wasting gems accidentally.

Honestly, I think if they made it to where you could lock your gem spending somehow, that would solve a lot of issues and more easily. Just have a place in the Settings that gives you the option to turn on/off gem spending. That way, if you try to do something that requires gems, you have to go back and unlock it first. No more accidentals! ....though not sure how likely that is to happen. :(

kooky panda
05-18-14, 09:49 AM
You can add your feedback on gem confirmation here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55795-Confirmation-box&p=690487&viewfull=1#post690487)