PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing food after my restaurant told as "not synchronized"

maxxyme
01-20-11, 01:48 AM
Hi,

I was just playing, suddenly a popup told me that my restaurant was not synchronized with the servers, and "we'll be synchronizing it now" (or something similar).
Then the food that was just served HAS DISAPPEARED!!!

Or has it just been converted into cash? (instantly bought???)

Now I can't return to my restaurant until a few hours (until some food is ready) because otherwise I'll be having angry customers.

Someone having had the same problem?

maxxyme
01-20-11, 01:53 AM
Note: HTC Desire HD / Android 2.2

Unregistered
02-25-11, 07:01 PM
Yes! Same thing happened to me. I served the expensive food that had been cooking for a day, then I got the "processing..." pop up and I came back and the thousands of plates of food disappeared! I will keep an eye out next time to see if I got money... Hmmm

Hi,

I was just playing, suddenly a popup told me that my restaurant was not synchronized with the servers, and "we'll be synchronizing it now" (or something similar).
Then the food that was just served HAS DISAPPEARED!!!

Or has it just been converted into cash? (instantly bought???)

Now I can't return to my restaurant until a few hours (until some food is ready) because otherwise I'll be having angry customers.

Someone having had the same problem?

Unregistered
02-26-11, 03:57 PM
I just spent 16 hours cooking food that was supposed to take me through most of the day. So I served it (with the door blocked so nobody could come in), and then closed the game for not even ONE MINUTE to check something real quick. When I turned the game back on, my whole counter was empty. I got all the money for the food immediately, but I needed the food to stay there so I could open back up. Now I have to stay closed. What the heck is going on here?

Unregistered
02-26-11, 11:01 PM
Same happened to me!!! That's not funny...

sexysmurf73
02-28-11, 12:41 PM
hey can someone tell me why food is disappearing off my serving tables if my DOORS are closed and i have no people in there. i mean since ive played these games from my Droid i have been noticing food and more food disappearing. when i played the team lava games from my IPOD i have no problem. what is going on???

Unregistered
02-28-11, 09:09 PM
Ok, I think it actually had something to do with the door being closed. Once I served more food and unblocked the door, everything went back to normal.

ger
03-02-11, 07:54 AM
I'm having the send problem and feels really bad ,I hope u can repair soon. I have the Android application.