PDA

View Full Version : Same shop name

jazzycrown
05-17-14, 09:58 PM
I was tipped today by someone who has the same shop name as I do. If I change my name, how will my neighbors know it is me? My concern of course is that our shops will be confused.

thanks,
jazzycrown

carabellexo
05-17-14, 11:57 PM
If you wanted to change you're name. You could post a note on your wall, letting them know what your previous name was to now. And you could always comment on their wall when you leave tips etc

orleansparish
05-18-14, 02:43 AM
I was tipped today by someone who has the same shop name as I do. If I change my name, how will my neighbors know it is me? My concern of course is that our shops will be confused.

thanks,
jazzycrown

There are many shops of similar names. If your neighbors are familiar with you and your design, then there will be little chance of confusion. You'll just know when you know until you all reach level 99. If it bothers you, do as suggetd above and change your name. In the end it's not a biggie really. Reminds me of dragon, I used to have a similar name to no less than twelve neighbors! It all became a huge laugh until we all reached the same level and I couldn't even figure out which one was me, when gifting from another island of mine!

I of course took the plunge and changed my name. ;)

ElaineCarrel
05-18-14, 02:56 PM
Don't 4get that changing ur name will also cost u 10 hard earned gems.