PDA

View Full Version : Fertilizer

doobievilla
05-17-14, 12:26 PM
I question why my animals have to prance off to the Conservatory to poop.. you would think that the Stables would drop Fertilizer.

55lee55
05-17-14, 12:36 PM
I question why my animals have to prance off to the Conservatory to poop.. you would think that the Stables would drop Fertilizer.

Never quite looked at it like this, lol. But yeah, especially now that we need so much of it this is a good question!

plby
05-17-14, 02:17 PM
I nearly never get fertilizer from the conservatory, just seeds. Have to collect it from cows and sheep - so seems mine does their stuff in the fields (:

CottageRose
05-17-14, 02:32 PM
Maybe they wander over to nibble on the plants, and while they're there leave a little fertilizer behind?

doobievilla
05-17-14, 02:36 PM
Maybe they wander over to nibble on the plants, and while they're there leave a little fertilizer behind?

Hmm... maybe next Gem item can be a Cow Bingo field... it should have a 100% chance for Fertilizer

FigmentValley
05-17-14, 03:41 PM
What you are receiving is NOT the "fresh" off the press kinda fertilizer. It is neatly packaged in carefully marked bags. What my dairy cows give me is much juicier and far more prolific than this - about 50-60 pounds a day per cow!! This is semi-dried, partially composted, carefully wrapped fertilizer, NOT fresh manure. I am assuming the conservatories have a processing area somewhere out back, where they turn it, dry it and package it for general consumption.

;)

roguebee
05-17-14, 05:38 PM
Fertilizer can also be made from compost which is appropriate from a conservatory.

doobievilla
05-18-14, 10:00 AM
Fertilizer can also be made from compost which is appropriate from a conservatory.

But you use Fertilizer in a conservatory not take away from it.

roguebee
05-18-14, 10:57 AM
OK, but I was thinking for as a soil conditioner, where it supplies nutrients much like fertilizer, just not as fast.

Queenzod
05-18-14, 12:04 PM
But you use Fertilizer in a conservatory not take away from it.

Two ideas: first, they have excess, and two, you are the ruler and you are performing your own little style of redistribution. Except instead of redistributing wealth, you're redistributing poo. :)

55lee55
05-18-14, 12:46 PM
Two ideas: first, they have excess, and two, you are the ruler and you are performing your own little style of redistribution. Except instead of redistributing wealth, you're redistributing poo. :)

Oh no, you said "poo"!

First there were "pants" which we had to make Sir Thurston the Whine put on against his will (I would have been fine makin' him wander around pants-less after he refused to wear them the first time, just sayin')' then there were glimmer "pickles" (will never see shards the same way again) and now you said "poo" QZ!

I can't stop laughing over kindergarden humor about words that start with "P". My hubby just told me that I need to grow up now that I am less than a year from turning 60! I won't, no I won't stop laughing no matter how much it hurts! I find that I am turning into my mother and laughing at things I haven't found funny since I hit second grade! "Pantspicklespoo!" is my new favorite funny word and I can't wait to try it out on my grandkids!

To get back on topic, yes it is a question of redistributing assets!

doobievilla
05-18-14, 01:10 PM
Well its my Kingdom therefore I should be able to Control the Means of Pooduction..

Queenzod
05-18-14, 02:21 PM
Well its my Kingdom therefore I should be able to Control the Means of Pooduction..

Lol! Good luck with that. If you can figure out how to get glimmer fragments to come out of a well, let me know...

kudukuda
05-19-14, 11:14 AM
What you are receiving is NOT the "fresh" off the press kinda fertilizer. It is neatly packaged in carefully marked bags. What my dairy cows give me is much juicier and far more prolific than this - about 50-60 pounds a day per cow!! This is semi-dried, partially composted, carefully wrapped fertilizer, NOT fresh manure. I am assuming the conservatories have a processing area somewhere out back, where they turn it, dry it and package it for general consumption.

;)

Ya know... I was going to ask where you got all this wise and insightful information. But then I looked and saw you were an executive chef and that just cleared it all up for me. Now I have to ask.... What exactly are you cooking in you kitchens? And will it be any good for the upcoming adventures? :)

meme1098
05-19-14, 12:45 PM
This is the best thread! Especially when one's under the weather as I am today. I lol all the time reading these posts. Much better than the snarkiness displayed on a few others.