PDA

View Full Version : Arena Rewards

All10star
05-17-14, 07:33 AM
I play this game almost nonstop every day. I'm constantly checking it and waiting for the next time I can battle. Yet I have never won a tournament. Im not saying its too hard or that 99 pieces of reward is too much. l like that the dragons you can work towards change, but I hate the fact that when the dragon changes so does the reward from winning an ordinary battle. TL needs to make it one solid reward which can craft any arena reward dragon. I still have 85 bluebells, 86 spirit scythes, and 55 immortal masks. None of which i was able to breed, while i have left over Venetian masks, maces, helms, morning stars, rune stones, and leviathan pearls (which some how I had time to craft to of these).

theube
05-18-14, 05:05 AM
Totally agree, unless the player has a significant amount of Lvl 10 dragons and variety, there is no winning. Right now a Lvl 14 diamond is in my arena, unbeatable with what I have.

MakJulos
06-06-14, 07:43 AM
You're not meant to miss out on the final pieces needed for the craftable dragons - you're supposed to buy the missing bits and then craft it. But yes, i totally agree, it is - and has been for a good while - time for TL to create a use for leftover pieces.

However, this has been suggested over and over and over, and i don't think anyone has even bothered replying to it, instead we get poll after poll asking what new types of dragons we want and if we want a special type of tree to decorate with LOL!

kooky panda
06-06-14, 08:24 AM
This is a good suggestion and had been made a few times. See current thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61380-Frankenstein-Dragon&p=909344&viewfull=1#post909344