PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Configuration

koetsub
05-16-14, 08:00 PM
Check out this configuration - three diamonds in a row. Notice too that two more moves and you have two blasters sitting above two diamonds.

maguar
05-16-14, 09:43 PM
That's an awesome configuration. Did you go for the diamond/blaster combo or the diamond/diamond combo?

koetsub
05-17-14, 04:44 AM
I went for the diamond/diamond combo. I always expect it to clear everything, but it doesn't.

Meowmeowbeans
05-19-14, 02:39 PM
Combining two diamonds will clear the areas of the level that are currently on your screen when you make the move. If the level is longer, there may be areas of the level that are not on-screen when you combine the diamonds, and those areas won't be cleared.

koetsub
05-20-14, 06:31 PM
Combining two diamonds will clear the areas of the level that are currently on your screen when you make the move. If the level is longer, there may be areas of the level that are not on-screen when you combine the diamonds, and those areas won't be cleared.
Not always true. Sometimes combining two diamonds does not clear the areas of the level that that are on the screen; a bug, I imagine. I've seen this a few times.

koetsub
09-13-14, 08:35 PM
Here's another interesting config - a restricted DIAMOND in Level 403...bottom row, position F8 (looking at it as a spreadsheet).