PDA

View Full Version : Album

otgland
05-16-14, 07:19 PM
I used to be able to buy dragon eggs from my album... but can't now. Did something change?

ID otgland Level120

[S8] Elsa
05-19-14, 09:39 AM
Hi Otgland!

Available Dragons can be bought from the Market. The Album no longer offers the buy option by design. We hope this clears up any confusion.

jim23cash
05-19-14, 11:19 AM
Elsa;903350']Hi Otgland!

Available Dragons can be bought from the Market. The Album no longer offers the buy option by design. We hope this clears up any confusion.

WOW, that's a real bummer!! When all my habitats are full, and my nests are full, I have bought Dragons on sale thru my album, because it won't let you buy them if your nests are full.
Once again, it feels like I lose out because I have a lot of Dragons. Don't you care about higher level players??

jaesha
05-19-14, 12:44 PM
WOW, that's a real bummer!! When all my habitats are full, and my nests are full, I have bought Dragons on sale thru my album, because it won't let you buy them if your nests are full.
Once again, it feels like I lose out because I have a lot of Dragons. Don't you care about higher level players??

Agreed! I'm not a happy camper on this decision and don't understand the rationale.

I had to sell off another diamond field (after I had just recouped them from the last limit increase) to buy a new habit in order to be able to buy one of the on-sale dragons and house it. The album option was a huge help as my stable is also full and the 5000 to increase that limit is not reasonable. The 1200 wasn't reasonable either but I got desperate and paid it, but sorry 5000 gold is simply outta my reach for such a limited option and I won't be buying that. I would have preferred purchasing the dragon from the album so I wouldn't lose a valuable diamond habitat and the increased income it provided.

I'm not able to find the post regarding habit limits, but it seems that with all of the new gold habitats being released we should be able to store habits beyond the 84 limit. Example, I'm now at 84, I should be able to purchase a new habitat with the option of it going directly into my storage. In order to use it, I would have to what for the limit increase or sell off a habitat. I know this is a doable option as there must be plenty of players (not me) with extra Egyptians habitats in storage from that game issue that caused multiple Egyptian prizes to be given. I know some of these players are at max habitat limit.

I'm to the point where I don't want to sell off much because other than diamond fields I have mostly gold purchased habitats or increased capacity habitats upgraded with gold. Why would I sell off those?? That's a waste of cash. If it comes to that point I will elect to stop playing the game. I'm not certain why more viable options are not available since the goal is to get us to purchase these items. Right?

I'll try to post this in the appropriate thread, but unable to find it right now. Thanks!

[S8] Elsa
05-19-14, 01:32 PM

We do care about all of our players, high and low level.

We needed to change this feature to resolve an issue. If you have a Dragon on your board, it'll show on your album and you could buy from the album. If that Dragon isn't available, you can "buy" it, but an error would occur and revert it. We may revisit this feature in the future, but at this time, it's disabled by design.

Agreed! I'm not a happy camper on this decision and don't understand the rationale.

I had to sell off another diamond field (after I had just recouped them from the last limit increase) to buy a new habit in order to be able to buy one of the on-sale dragons and house it. The album option was a huge help as my stable is also full and the 5000 to increase that limit is not reasonable. The 1200 wasn't reasonable either but I got desperate and paid it, but sorry 5000 gold is simply outta my reach for such a limited option and I won't be buying that. I would have preferred purchasing the dragon from the album so I wouldn't lose a valuable diamond habitat and the increased income it provided.

I'm not able to find the post regarding habit limits, but it seems that with all of the new gold habitats being released we should be able to store habits beyond the 84 limit. Example, I'm now at 84, I should be able to purchase a new habitat with the option of it going directly into my storage. In order to use it, I would have to what for the limit increase or sell off a habitat. I know this is a doable option as there must be plenty of players (not me) with extra Egyptians habitats in storage from that game issue that caused multiple Egyptian prizes to be given. I know some of these players are at max habitat limit.

I'm to the point where I don't want to sell off much because other than diamond fields I have mostly gold purchased habitats or increased capacity habitats upgraded with gold. Why would I sell off those?? That's a waste of cash. If it comes to that point I will elect to stop playing the game. I'm not certain why more viable options are not available since the goal is to get us to purchase these items. Right?

I'll try to post this in the appropriate thread, but unable to find it right now. Thanks!

I'll share your feedback with the team. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

connies001
05-23-14, 03:19 PM
In the past I have been able to purchase a dragon from going to my album and it puts it in my storage. I have tried on several occasions to it again and nothing happens. Has that option been stopped?

otgland
06-08-14, 06:07 AM
Elsa;903350']Hi Otgland!

I am looking to purchase an egg and put it directly into storage. When you buy the "packs" the egg they go into storage... why not when you buy from the market?

I look forward to the album fix! Thanks TL - love the game.

jim23cash
06-08-14, 10:20 PM
Why not add a feature that lets you choose where the egg goes when you buy it, either nest or storage. This same choice would be great for crafted eggs also. I have just crafted Hibiscus and have glass in now... When this happens and my habitats are full and maxed, sometimes I'm up against expiring crafting Dragons, but have no way to craft one and move it to craft another. (Since when I max habitats, my nests also start to fill up before the habitat limit is raised again).
It's really growing frustrating having constant issues because of habitat limitations.
If there was a good long term fix for habitat limits, so many other issues would go away.
I'll suggest again to increase the levels to 200, and tie the habitat increases to the levels again.
Thanks TL.

PineapplePigeon
06-09-14, 01:18 PM
Why not add a feature that lets you choose where the egg goes when you buy it, either nest or storage. This same choice would be great for crafted eggs also. I have just crafted Hibiscus and have glass in now... When this happens and my habitats are full and maxed, sometimes I'm up against expiring crafting Dragons, but have no way to craft one and move it to craft another. (Since when I max habitats, my nests also start to fill up before the habitat limit is raised again).
It's really growing frustrating having constant issues because of habitat limitations.
If there was a good long term fix for habitat limits, so many other issues would go away.
I'll suggest again to increase the levels to 200, and tie the habitat increases to the levels again.
Thanks TL.
That would be a great idea! It would help since my nest is almost never open! I STILL haven't put out my Fortune and Acrobat!