PDA

View Full Version : Third kitchen

my607
05-16-14, 05:54 PM
Please give us another kitchen because 2 isn't enough for us. Some food take a longer time to craft than others. We would appreciate it sooner than later.

Dabag
08-10-14, 01:19 PM
Kitchens & Characters

Not really thrilled with having any more characters walking around the kingdom but
Introducing them into the story with speaking parts is a good solution for me.

Really liking the idea of a Sweet Shop, able to make some of the kitchen recipes,
plus have new recipes added when required by new quests.

We all know about Agnes from Old Thomas (Valentine Edition2013)
- chemist (remember the Rainbow Formula) & researcher

Well in the Blythewood Sapling Part 1-in a letter Old Thomas asked Agnes about the apple pie lady
& Agnes replied 'The apple pie lady is no longer in town.
She was sent to The Baron's royal kitchen to bake him fruit pies whenever he wants one. '

The apple pie lady wants to leave the Barons kitchen but she will not be able to go home.
Agnes helps her escape; facing the perils on the open road.

Agnes & the pie lady both end up in our kingdom
But living in the Castle, is not working for them.

1. New Building - - Sweet Shop
Agnes now lives above the sweet shop with her friend

Still hiding from the Baron another door opens
2. Royal Exchange - - Add Mail Order Sweets to the List

Agnes is a well travelled scholar and can
3. ASK contacts in other villages about rumors/history

then willing to travel following up leads
4. New Adventures - - for Agnes

So these are my ideas for adding a new kitchen and other New stuff

What do you think?

mamareader02
09-04-14, 01:04 PM
Can we please get a third kitchen soon? With all the food for adventures we need to make,surely it's about time

Moover
09-06-14, 02:32 PM
Please give us another kitchen because 2 isn't enough for us. Some food take a longer time to craft than others. We would appreciate it sooner than later.

The kitchen can be an annoying bottleneck. But that goes for the workshop as well. I think it's part of the game to have these bottlenecks that force you to plan, prioritize etc.

The Eggs & Dairy Exchange gives random food items. So does the Harvest Pergola (just got bread and pasta from it). The Raindeer stable drops Ice cream, sugar and furs and the windmill is supposed to drop flour (just got one, but haven't seen the flour yet - is it a rare drop?). The adventures often drop food items. That will take some of the burden off the kitchen.

shadowmaster13
09-11-14, 11:09 AM
Yes, but the workshop/potion shop have the Tinker Camp to help make things that you need, which means if you prioritize when necessary you can "almost" have 3 of either. The kitchen is a serious pain. I haven't got the ability to put more recipes through.

Plus not everyone has the Harvest Pergola or Reindeer Stable, they cost 200 Gems now and they weren't easy to finish when they were quested.

JeniJenA
09-20-14, 07:41 PM
Hi all!!!! I am at level 45 and want to add another kitchen but it says I have to level up. Any tips on how I can add the extra kitchen?:o

jptheripper
09-20-14, 07:48 PM
Nope. Two is max

JeniJenA
09-20-14, 07:49 PM
Thanks jptheripper :) I'm bummed

roguebee
09-20-14, 08:35 PM
We all are with the recent demands on our kitchens...

queenofpolharcity
09-21-14, 04:48 PM
Somebody suggested a while back that we could have a bakery to relieve the strain on our kitchens, or possibly a mill to make flour and sugar. Isn't that a great idea? C'mon TeamLava--now about it?

moon331
09-22-14, 09:44 AM
The kitchen is the bottle neck for me. Now it produces many more useful items than workshop while we have three workshops and only two kitchens.

starbows
09-22-14, 07:55 PM
Somebody suggested a while back that we could have a bakery to relieve the strain on our kitchens, or possibly a mill to make flour and sugar. Isn't that a great idea? C'mon TeamLava--now about it?

The windmills do drop flour now and then.

hugpete
09-22-14, 11:14 PM
The summer (spring?) gazebo thingy drops sugar for me quite often. I would still like another building to make some/all of the recipes!

melalicious
09-23-14, 04:58 AM
i love your idea! overall i think it would be great if we got more adventures its been quite a while.

melalicious
09-23-14, 05:03 AM
its not each time food is dropped from these places. you only get bread/flour/grits/ice cream or syrop. but you dont get chocolate or ivi hot sauce anywhere. hot sauce takes 3 hrs to make. if they could arrange for each place to drop something different rather than the same food over and over again and each time you collect rather once every 2-3 collections; then i think a 3rd kitchen wont be needed

jim23cash
09-23-14, 11:25 AM
I would still like a mill that we could use to produce flour from wheat, sugar from cane and chocolate from cocoa. It would be nice if we could put these items in a queue, so that it would grind all our flour, then move to next item, or else let us do bulk grinding. I don't have time to play every 30 minutes to grind flour or other items one at a time.
Please provide us with another option for making these key INGREDIENTS without tying up our kitchens, which are already working around the clock!

sarq2013
09-23-14, 12:39 PM
Please TL give us a third kitchen!

katbtodd
09-24-14, 04:08 AM
The kitchen can be an annoying bottleneck. But that goes for the workshop as well. I think it's part of the game to have these bottlenecks that force you to plan, prioritize etc.

The Eggs & Dairy Exchange gives random food items. So does the Harvest Pergola (just got bread and pasta from it). The Raindeer stable drops Ice cream, sugar and furs and the windmill is supposed to drop flour (just got one, but haven't seen the flour yet - is it a rare drop?). The adventures often drop food items. That will take some of the burden off the kitchen.

I can see what your saying... But it really doesn't we need a 3 kitchen or the bakeries
I bought a third windmill hoping for more flour, just collect again and this was the forth time for all three NO FLOUR ,

mymummy789
09-25-14, 02:04 AM
I would still like a mill that we could use to produce flour from wheat, sugar from cane and chocolate from cocoa. It would be nice if we could put these items in a queue, so that it would grind all our flour, then move to next item, or else let us do bulk grinding. I don't have time to play every 30 minutes to grind flour or other items one at a time.
Please provide us with another option for making these key INGREDIENTS without tying up our kitchens, which are already working around the clock!

I would love a mill (even 2) to make these items. I see so many posts about people who have maxed on all the basics, but I am far too unorganised to do that and so regularly have to stop everything to make some flour or chocolate. The windmills drop flour so rarely that I have put all but 2 in storage and rarely collect from them anyway.

CelestiasHeaven
10-26-15, 04:53 PM
A 3 kitchen would be necessairy bye now, because its kinda insane what they expect us to cook.
The amount of meals whe should cooks is really kinda crazy now, even when you have 3 quests that requires it.
This is seriously NO FUN.